“You Will Shake Your Heads in Disbelief as the Days Unfold Ahead for You!”

stormy_sea

“Are not the signs all around you?

Can you not see the confusion and the turmoil?

Where does one find direction with all of the turmoil and darkness all around them?

I have been speaking to many of you in this hour. I have warned some of you about the impending darkness that is about to befall this nation.

I have shown you things in my Spirit and I have spoken to you about the catastrophic things that are coming. And yet some of you still think that life will be going on around you in the same way that it always has.

For you still get involved in the same political debates. You still follow this conspiracy or that one. You are like children in a playpen. You whimper and cry, and lose your temper at even the smallest of things.

When will you grow up?

When will you put aside these childish things?

For in the coming months you will indeed, be thrown into a whirlwind of activity. For the forecast shows an unsettling blanket of infighting and turmoil. Some prophesy that great days are ahead. And yet, are they listening to Me?

It is time to put your seat belts on, for the road ahead is going to be a bumpy one. Watch and wait, for the words that you have heard from some prophets about this coming election, will fall to the ground.

And you will shake your heads in disbelief, as the days unfold ahead for you.”

For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat. For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe. But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil. (Hebrews 5:12-14)

Stephen Hanson

Author: Stephen Hanson

Stephen Hanson of In His Truth Ministries came to the Lord is a special way in 1975 and has been prophesying regularly since. In these end-time birthing pangs we are to be reminded that judgment must first begin with the household of God. Will we be prepared and ready?

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
August 23, 2016 9:08 AM
Here is another post giving to me, by Shari Dale, through Jude Sandabal . AN INVASION OF DEMONIC FORCES ARE COMING UPON THE EARTH . You may think things are evil, wicked, and devilish upon the earth right now but the revelation I received today is straight out of the pits of hell. I come today sharing revelation spoken to me by the Almighty God on this date, Friday, August 19, 2016 at 9:35 a.m. I am a Seer/Prophet who have walked in this call for well over 10 years. I am experienced in receiving revelations from God through dreams, visions, and inspirations. I also know the voice of God and the many ways in which he speaks to me. I must say the revelation I’ve received today is a first time receiving this type of revelation but I am sure that is because we are living in the last days and Bible prophecy is being fulfilled. I was driving this morning at 9:35 a.m. and I heard God say the following to me: “There will be an out pouring of the spirit of evangelism because of the things that are coming upon the earth. The hard times will force people to the bosom of Christ. Be prayer ready to pray for people on the spot.” I thought about this actually yesterday. I was praying asking God to give me an “on the spot” prayer ministry. If someone ask for prayer, don’t put it off, pray for them right then and there. Glory to God! I arrived home preparing myself to share this post. As I situated myself, I heard the voice of God speak again to me. I will not quote what I heard because a lot was said but I will share as directed to share. God told… Read more »
Cali
Cali
August 24, 2016 7:32 PM

Wow Matt thanx for sharing just now read it. Reminds me of the book of Amos. Reading this gave me chills..
Yes many will be deceived, i think the deception has already started like i stated before. We have to keep our eyes and heart fixed on Christ,.pray in the Spirit and Read The Word hide The Word in our heart.
Can you believe The Time we are in?
We really are here, Daniels timeline…

Mar R.
August 22, 2016 7:21 PM

I think some of us are about to encounter the greatest outpouring of the Spirit ever. It will be pretty “black and white” soon here.

I had a dream this week that was a little strange. I saw that I was able to see the “seal of God” on my dad’s forehead when a black light was shown on it. I found myself intrigued. We were in a courtyard and my husband was fixing the gate that was broken while I was looking at the “seal” on my dad’s forehead. Not sure if there are any implications with this? The gate could be that it will be closing soon? The seal is rather obvious. I wonder at it though. I feel my discernment is increasing in recognizing those that are “sealed” more now than in the past.

MTPREPPER
MTPREPPER
August 22, 2016 4:38 PM

Most all are blind to it. Yet it is all around us. 923, 911 and the Harbingers. It frightens me how other claim we are delusional, yet we are the ones that see through the delusion. Christ said about the end times: hope you are not deluded!

I would ask for prayer that my house is for sale and I believe its Gods intent for me to sell it. I have no offers and I pray that if it is Gods will that it sell and sell quickly. Otherwise I will stay where I am.

Peggy A.
August 22, 2016 4:26 PM

Here’s a very Spirit-filled and thorough lesson by PASTOR CHARLES LAWSON.
It is titled “Forewarned about Hell.”

Karen
August 22, 2016 10:38 PM

We love Pastor Lawson! We listen to him just about every Sunday night. Usually two sermons! Thanks for posting!

Peggy A.
August 22, 2016 10:51 PM

Karen,
I agree that he is INCREDIBLE! I’ve been listening to many of his archived lessons recently!

JustSayin\'
JustSayin\'
August 23, 2016 12:34 AM

Wonderful message! Thanks so much for sharing that link.

Peggy A.
August 23, 2016 8:07 AM

If you search “Pastor Charles Lawson,” you will see a link to his sermons.
Most are very thorough and informative lessons on the deeper things going on in our society and world right now leading up to the “Beast System.”
You will see lesson series on topics such as “CERN” and all the latest information. His content is truly amazing. He also has a Facebook Page.

Peggy A.
August 23, 2016 8:03 AM
Here’s a word through ALI WINTERS (awatchmanonthewall) TUESDAY, AUGUST 23, 2016 “Have you no shame? Is there no grief for what has befallen a nation once so grand? A laughing stock. A reproach to Me you have become. But soon, very soon will come the retribution for your failure to acknowledge the great I AM. My Sovereign power, My glory, My majesty you will no longer be able to ignore. I will not always strive with man. This nation is a cesspool filled with men and women who long ago sold their birthright for temporary gratification. Goodness in America continues to shrink as man’ greed grows like a cancer over this land. With anguish of soul you will see the death of your nation. Slowly its lifeblood will seep from north to south, east to west, carrying rebellious man into eternal torment. What has been will be no more. Your laughter will turn to mourning as reality spreads. None will be able to escape the heartache and devastation of choices of evil made year after year without regard for your future. A tsunami is coming to America. A tsunami of filth will sweep across this nation, polluting the land, driving My remnant to go deeper, to dig into My Word for strength and security. Nothing will be wasted as you struggle to maintain, Man will grow ever more boastful as the end looms heavy upon the masses. The masses will turn in defiance and refuse to change. Warning, warning danger ahead.!. Gather quickly what you will need to survive spiritually. Does anyone hear, does anyone take notice? What awaits fallen man is eternal separation from the goodness of your God. Warning, warning danger ahead. Does anyone care? Repent and be reconciled or be rejected by your God.” “For by grace… Read more »
Ken Harbeson
Ken Harbeson
August 23, 2016 10:16 AM

Amen! Our time is not his time but as we watch these things unfold we will realize his word is true and the true prophets of our time will be known! All Glory to God!

Shelley
Shelley
August 22, 2016 6:51 PM
Peggy A.
August 23, 2016 8:11 AM

Shelley,
Thanks for sharing this recent message from Jonathan Cahn.

Bob Adolph
August 25, 2016 2:06 PM

Turkey invades Syria on the 500 year anniversary of the Ottoman’s victory in 1516 sparking the beginning of their great empire. This begins to fulfill the predictions of Walid Shoebat and Joel Richardson of the coming Islamic Anti-Christ. The A/C is called The Assyrian in four scriptures and will rise from the coming Revised Roman Empire composed of ten European and Muslim countries. All the countries opposed to Israel in Ezekiel C. 38 & 39 and Psalms 83 are Muslim. This is Issac vs. Ishmael and Jacob vs. Esau. Poetic bookends at the beginning and end of The Greatest Story Ever Told.

August 22, 2016 6:15 PM
August 22, 2016 6:12 PM

Hi Z3 community,
I don’t know if any of you heard of this prophecy from Randy Hecker:

Aaron
Aaron
August 22, 2016 9:03 PM

Hi Jennifer, did you see this prophecy was given in 2012 and said I believe, “if not this Oct. then May 2013. I think it’s safe to say this isn’t an accurate word in my opinion

John Barry
John Barry
August 23, 2016 5:38 AM

Brother Aaron , I would not totally dismiss the vision because he believed it was soon from when he got the vision . In my study of prophets I have found that what prophets / seers are shown , is so real / vivid to them that they will have to go out side to make sure it is not happening at that moment . David Wilkerson & Dumitru Duduman both thought what they were shown would happen in their lifetime .

Aaron
Aaron
August 23, 2016 12:03 PM

I definitely agree with your take John.

August 23, 2016 1:52 AM

Hi Aaron,
Just thought it was amazing that this volcano started erupting today!
Randy was given the name of the volcano, but he’s vague about the timing, I agree. Just watch and pray, anyway! Blessings!

Aaron
Aaron
August 23, 2016 12:03 PM

Amen Jennifer! Have a blessed day!

Mar R.
August 23, 2016 10:10 AM

I think we as humans like to put dates on things. The vision can be inspired, but we do have to guard against trying to figure out the timing of these things. I used to be very critical of those that did this, until the Holy Spirit gave me a few startling visions. I can now see how easy it is to speculate and try to add to the visions by figuring out the time. God is the one that holds the timing in His hands.

What is fascinating to me though is some of the similarities that the Holy Spirit has been revealing to me. The earthquake as well as the “seal of God” is something that was shown clearly to me. We either have nothing at all to fear if we are hidden under His wings, or absolutely everything to fear if we are not.

Aaron
Aaron
August 23, 2016 12:04 PM

“We either have nothing at all to fear if we are hidden under His wings, or absolutely everything to fear if we are not.” Amen to that Mar

Bob Adolph
August 23, 2016 12:48 PM

Jennifer, I wouldn’t put much trust in Hecker’s prophesy in that he said events would start in 2012-13 and they didn’t. Secondly, first ten nations must form the Revised Roman Empire (Dan. 7:24) followed by a war between the King of the North (Shi-ites) and the King of the South (Sunnis), Dan. 11:40. The Assyrian, the Little Horn, will rise out of these ten nations, (7:24). Erdogan is a likely candidate in that his military is larger than GB’s, France’s and Germany’s combined. Spain, France, Italy and Greece will soon drop out of the EEC (as per Terry Bennett) and six Muslim nations will join them to form the Revised Roman Empire. When America is attacked it is likely that Russia and China will be crippled by the U.S. allowing for all the Middle East players of Bible prophesy to take center stage leading up to the Lord’s return. The same A/C spirit that indwells Obama could easily possess Erdogan or it is possible that Obama himself will take control of the ten nation coalition. With Turkey recently turning to Russia and the U.S. exiting Turkey events have become very exciting.

Savage
Savage
August 27, 2016 6:15 AM

I don’t think its likely that Russia and China will be crippled by a US counterattack. I think the USA will be devastated by first strikes, and be unable/unwilling to counter. Our military was ordered to stand down in Benghazi. They may not even know from whom the ‘San Diego EMP’ will originate.

August 23, 2016 4:37 PM

Hi Bob Adolph, thanks for your wisdom, I’m just excited about any prophecy regarding end-time events! The recent developments from Turkey reminded me of this one from Israel: http://destination-yisrael.biblesearchers.com/destination-yisrael/2014/05/the-prophecy-of-the-vilna-gaon-when-you-hear-that-the-russians-have-captured-the-city-of-crimea-the-.html

Bob Adolph
August 23, 2016 6:46 PM

Jennifer, I read the article you offered above, It’s interesting that the serious Muslims and Jews are also trying to connect the prophetic dots as we Christians are. The author of the article anticipates a war between Iran (Ram) and the West (Goat-Greece) but that prophecy from Daniel has already happened when Alexander the Great conquered Persia around 300BC. The six countries of Daniel and eight of Revelation 17:9-11 are the countries God used to chasten Israel over the centuries when she misbehaved: Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Medes-Persia, Greece, Rome, Revised Rome (the 10 nations that will soon confederate) and the Little Horn, the Assyrian or A/C.

August 23, 2016 9:10 PM

Yet, it has future implications as well; every prophecy in the Bible has dual fulfilments. For example: ” Out of Egypt have I called my son”(Matthew 2,15-Hosea 11,1) meaning natural Israel as well as the Lord Jesus. There will be a future conflict yet between Iran and the West.

Bob Adolph
August 23, 2016 11:23 PM

Jennifer, the only war I see on the horizon is the King of the North vs. King of the South, Dan.11:40. Turkey vs. Egypt might be an interesting fight but I don’t plan to be here at ground level to see it.

August 24, 2016 2:45 AM

Bob Adolph, neither do I.