“The separation to take place is to keep this nation from extinction, not to remove it from the maps.”

I received the following word on September 4 2017.

“Your focus is on things of this world; what is happening around you. Look to the spiritual and what is happening. The spiritual in you! You are gaining ground; you are moving ahead. What the world sets as standards are not My standards. What the churches do most of the time are not what I would have them do. Busyness is not godliness. Busyness is just being busy. Continue to pray and prepare. The time for more will come. Prophecy is becoming a fad instead of a warning or a direction for My people. Many flock to hear a prophet for their own benefit.

I told you I would tell you before things happen. I woke you up to tell you that hurricane Harvey was where judgment begins on this nation. This is a full approach of My justice to be delivered to a nation that has shut out the very God that created it. God corrects those He loves; those that sway from Him are warned of their paths getting off course. Now this country has not heeded My warnings and further steps of judgment must take place, or all will be lost. One generation from extinction, ONE! Shall I hold My wrath from these that seek to destroy all that is holy, righteous and good? I cannot any longer. Those prophets that say all is good, they do not hear Me. To hold back these next steps of judgment would condemn this nation to extinction.

I told you this nation would be wounded for quite some time, but it would not die! Hear Me now, judgment is My love to reach out to the foundation of this nation to rise up and hear Me again. I will judge those who hold offices of authority and try to remove Me from this land. This is My land; I say who rules and who does not. The separation to take place is to keep this nation from extinction, not to remove it from the maps. Hear Me My child today for I have spoken. Weather the storms. You are prepared to weather the storms.”

​This word references two previous prophetic messages the Lord has given me.

First, on August 25 2017, at 3:11 am I was suddenly awakened and I heard the Lord say, “Sherry.” I said, “Yes Lord I’m listening.” He said, “The hour is upon the nation for judgment.”

​I knew I was to get up and pray. I prayed for this nation and the areas that would be hit by hurricane Harvey later that day. The Lord said nothing more to me than this as I continued to pray and listen for more.

Second, on November 3 2016, the Lord gave me another word that He refers to that He will not let this nation die.

“As you see the clouds covering today, you will see a cloud covering this nation. A cloud of justice marching through it, and unfolding the lies, and deceit of many in high places. This nation is going to be wounded for quite some time, but it will not die. I have heard the cries of My people in this land, and it is great, I have heard, but I cannot turn My eye any longer on this iniquity taking place exploiting children of this nation and nations around the world. When the news begins to come out more and more, the ugliness of death and destruction will rise up. This is temporary.

Take measures as you have, and help others to take measures to become independent of this corrupt government. You will ride out the storm, but many will not, because My hand has given the direction to the angels in heaven to go forth. This will not happen without a battle. A revolution is never easy, many lose their lives to sacrifice for the cause, whatever that is to them, there are many different causes, but yours is to advance the kingdom of God.

As you look to the skies the north is clear with beautiful blue skies, but as you look to the south dark clouds are moving in. What view you choose to look at is where this nation as a people are. You will begin to see the blue sky disappearing more and more over time, because the storm will come, and the lightning will strike suddenly.”

Sherry Gorslin

Author: Sherry Gorslin

Sherry Gorslin is an ordained minister and co-pastors with her husband at Truth Ministry. She is a Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner and has worked at pro-life clinics for the last 15 years saving the unborn and helping families choose life. She is an author: Prepared in the Wilderness, First You Must Believe That He Is! She has a blog dealing with last day events called Prepared in the Wilderness where she shares dreams, visions, and words from God. She resides in Peoria, AZ.

Jessica
Jessica
September 16, 2017 2:41 PM

That’s a beautiful word and very true! Unfortunately in most cases, and even in the bible, the only way the people would take the Lord seriously even after many attempts at warning through His prophets was through judgements. He’s our father and just like any parent would, He’s doing whatever He has to in order to get through to us. I hope and pray that we listen before it gets too bad. God have mercy on us.

Martin
September 16, 2017 11:05 PM

Is not the book of Judges in the Bible full off Israel falling away, being oppressed by their enemies, calling out to GOD in their misery and doing this over and over again?
Judges 6:6 Midian so impoverished the Israelites that they CRIED OUT to the Lord for help.

Corrine
Corrine
September 16, 2017 2:51 PM

Thanks Sherry! This is a beautiful word. It encourages me to keep praying for our nation, it’s leaders and for the lost to receive the Lord. Thank you for sharing. Blessings, Corrine

SeanC
SeanC
September 17, 2017 12:52 AM

This reminded me of a dream I had last year where my wife, my parents, and I were at Miami Beach and suddenly an enormous 150 ft tsunami with no beginning and no end (literally as long as the entire coast maybe even the entire eastern coast) was heading towards us. My parents did not understand and even thought the wave was a joke. But my wife and I were picked up by giant hands and flown to safety. I understood the hands to be God’s hands and we were overjoyed at our rescue.

An important piece of information in the dream was that my sister was missing and in the dream I understood her to be in Orlando. Since she studied in Orlando I initially wondered if this event would have occurred last summer. But she recently graduated and moved back to Miami. She just moved back to Orlando today and got a job. So now idk what.

But this word made this dream refresh in my mind because I was always puzzled by my parents thinking the wave was a joke.

SusieQ
SusieQ
September 17, 2017 3:40 PM

That they are not really taking judgement seriously, or truly repenting, or whole-hearted in their walk, perhaps?

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
September 17, 2017 10:39 AM

Ditto. My parents in Miami also don’t believe in coming asteroid strikes or tsunami.

Avidan
September 17, 2017 4:24 PM
Those Are Words Of Comfort! May The Almighty ln His Lovingkindness, Temper Justice With Mercy. ” America-The-LORD’S-Beloved How Have We Fallen. Look The LORD ls Presenting Us Today With On One Hand— Life And Good, And On The Other Hand– Death And Destruction. Let Us Turn Our Back To Evil And Choose What ls Good, By Walking ln Obedience To The LORD, America Chose Life…. Choice Life By Repenting Choice Life By Walking In LORD’S Ways. Choice Life By Clinging To The LORD. (Deut 30:15-19 Adopted.) O LORD King Of The Universe! We Have Sin! We Have Sin, For Our Offenses Are Many In Your Sight, And Our Sins Testify Against Us. And Our Sins, We Know Them Well:(They Are Like Our Acquaintances, They Are Like Our Next Door Neighbor) Our Sins Are Every where We May Look, On Our Street, ln Our Houses, On The Color Screen (TV)We Watched. O LORD, Your Truth Is Being Repelled, Righteousness Has Become Like A Morning Dew. Which Comes ln The Morning But Disappears. ln Our Society, Righteousness Stands Apart, At A Distance, Honesty Is Lacking, He Who Shuns Evil Becomes A Target. We Have Become An Afflicted City, Lashed By Storms Oh! Unconsole. Oh! America, Thy America! The Land Of Plenty, In A Twinkle Of An Eye The Plenty Will Erode Away. Seek The LORD While He May Be Found; Let Each One Of Us; Call On Him While He Is Near. May The Wicked Forsake Their Ways, And Unrighteousness Their Thoughts. Let Us Return To The LORD, He That Loves Us, That He Will Have Mercy On Us, Let Us Turn Back To Our God, For He Will Freely Forgive Us If We REPENT. Repent In The Name Of King Yeshua/Jesus. “For Our Thoughts Are Not His Thoughts. Neither Our Ways… Read more »
Joe
Joe
September 17, 2017 1:17 AM
Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
September 17, 2017 11:53 PM
Joe
Joe
September 17, 2017 1:47 AM

To add further, i remember Phanuel and many others commenting,after President Trump election that he will finish off Federal Reserve. Only way to kill that giant squid is to finish off dollar [means by which it controls the world] and issue treasury notes. Here is the opportunity to President Trump for doing that. He has already threatened that further provocations by NKorea will result in Chinese sanctions and trade war. All he has to do is further provoke NKoreans to go hyperbole and declare a trade war with China for their inability to curb Koreans.Then watch China dump different dollar instruments at once which will crash it.