“They Seek to Change the Face of America”

Rushmore

How do I describe what is happening in my heart? On one hand, I feel a deep sense of sadness as I watch events unfold before my eyes. The violence is growing in intensity and frequency. In my spirit I know this is it. These terrible events, as horrific as they may be, are still just foreshadowing of what is on the horizon.

It seems like chaos and yet there is order to this pattern of destruction. For all the things that seem to be going wrong the plans of some are succeeding. These tragedies are not random. They are designed and orchestrated to accomplish a specific task. What is that task? What is their agenda?

On July 12 2016, I received this word from the Lord, “They seek to change the face of America.”

Then later He added the following word,

“They seek to change the focus of Americans. Even in the midst of tragedy, Americans are focused inwardly. They have tuned these events out as ‘noise,’ and yet it is what they have tuned into that is truly the noise. Ostriches put their heads in the sand to tune out danger and while they may no longer see the threat, it does not go away. Essentially, their defense mechanism is ignorance. It is as though by not seeing the threat they think it simply is not there.

The goal of these evil men is to turn the eyes of the American people to these tragedies to the extent that they can no longer tune them out. The response will be a sense of helplessness mixed with intense fear. The American people are not ready physically or spiritually for what is coming. Their focus is on returning to the perceived safety of their little worlds. Remember this, feeling safe bears no true resemblance to being safe. The ostrich may feel a sense of safety while its head is buried, but the reality has not changed. In order to feel safe, they surrender their freedoms to the same ones that secretly seek their destruction.

The insanity of this nation intensifies. There is but one name that brings true safety and that name is Jesus, yet they refuse to surrender their freedoms unto Me, so when their fear takes over they will surrender everything to another.

The antichrist’s world system is coming into place. Know this, while he will rise on a platform of peace, he will rule from a foundation of fear. So when he says, “Peace” expect that fear (terror) will follow.

Man may believe he can surrender his freedom to another (whether it be an individual or a government) to achieve safety, but it is a lie. You become subject to what we surrender to. If you surrender to man, you will become subject to man. If you surrender to government, you will become subject to government. In no way am I saying you should live by any other manner than that which is peaceable and law abiding, but when you put your hope in men as the primary source of peace and provision you make them gods in your eyes. You place them in a position that belongs solely unto Me… and you will surely be disappointed to the point of great sorrow and despair.

However, should you surrender to Me, you become subject only unto Me. I alone bring true safety, not for the temporal, but for the eternal. A nation surrendered unto My Son comes under My protection. Who shall succeed in coming against such a nation?”

Mitch Salmon

Author: Mitch Salmon

Mitch Salmon is a follower of Jesus Christ and proclaimer of the Good News – The Gospel of Christ Jesus!

Tammy
Tammy
July 14, 2016 3:07 PM

Mitch, I also thought the picture SO appropriate seeing that our president has promised the first gay NATIONAL monument on par with the likes of Mount Rushmore! The arrogance, the reckless abandon, the lawlessness, the blasphemous of this man!! Oh saints we need to plead the blood of our sweet savior every day and teach others how to do the same. Do you know I only learned how to do that in the past year!!! I have been a christian all my life and didn’t know how to cover myself and loved ones with Jesus’ blood. Never learned that in any church I went to. I learned that on this site!! Thank you!! Make sure to teach it to others because the devil doesn’t want that secret out!!! Love you all!!

Expat gal
Expat gal
July 14, 2016 10:36 PM

I would love to see a description of how to do this Tammy!

Tammy
Tammy
July 14, 2016 11:55 PM
Expat gal, thank you so much for asking. I have had it heavy on my spirit that there must be others reading this site that need to know this. Like I said, I never heard it before. Now that I know, I do see it around. I have prepared boxes of information to give out to people with a bible, prayer book a resource list of great websites and youtube videos to watch, warfare prayers that explain how to battle the enemy, great books a salvation prayer and this story that I got from a comment section of z3. I don’t know who wrote it because I didn’t write that down but it has been life altering to me. Here it is. Yes, there is a power in the blood of Jesus that will overcome anything and everything the enemy may bring against us. Revelation 12:11 became alive to me, my family and our ministry in overcoming deep adversity. It says, “They overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony.” For more than forty years we have lived in a fresh way under the protection of applying this verse. We have lived free from the peril of being victimized by a wicked, unfeeling devil and his designated work: “the thief does not come except to steal, and to kill and to destroy.” (John 10:10). In 1969, our evangelistic offices in Surrey, Canada, were under siege by the enemy. Repeatedly, thieves broke into our offices during the night to steal and to devastate the premises. We used every natural means to put a stop to the onslaughts, including increased lights, locks, security and police surveillance, but nothing availed; the attacks persisted. There were nights when I would wake up in a cold sweat with… Read more »
Expat gal
Expat gal
August 1, 2016 7:31 PM

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I will learn this and use this!

sherry
sherry
July 14, 2016 6:41 PM
I found this in some of my files today and decided to post. It seems very timely. Wage Peace John Paul Jackson Contrary to modern Western thought, peace is a fairly violent word. In Greek, peace means to obtain quietness by removing what seeks to distract and destroy you. It is not a compliant serenity but an aggressive taking out, a forceful extraction. Peace has a very similar meaning in Hebrew. When we study the Hebrew pictographs that comprise the word peace, we find that it, too, is not merely a state of mind; it means to destroy or remove the chaos and anarchy around you. So based on this understanding, when Jesus said, “Peace be with you,” He was not simply greeting His disciples. No, He was issuing a command to the chaos and anarchy in their lives. Essentially, He was saying, “May the chaos and anarchy that are trying to keep you from doing what God wants you to do be removed from your life.” Peace is not a passive word. The peace of God has the strength to root up and demolish every single work of darkness that is meant to keep God’s Kingdom from advancing. When peace comes, it literally destroys the work of the evil one (1 John 3:8). It tears apart the anarchy around us. It dissolves the tumult. We could say that God’s peace is a weapon, not just our refuge. Peace and Relationship How do we go about building peace in our lives? Peace, like authority, is not a spiritual gift that we were born with; it is something we experience and carry more and more the further we venture into God’s heart. The more we get to know Him, the more peace we will have because we trust Him and know… Read more »
Tammy
Tammy
July 14, 2016 8:09 PM

Sherry,
Wow! What you shared hit me like a ton of bricks…..emotion swelling up from deep within me!! Thank you! The Holy Spirit has definitely placed the mindset of a watchman within me and when I try desperately to get people’s attention about what is around the corner I often get placating remarks about, “I should not be afraid or I should count on Jesus to take care of me” all said with dull eyes that don’t register a bit of understanding! Yes…. I count only on my savior and I am not a bit afraid for myself but I am afraid for those I am warning and so want them to be prepared. We are suppose to be preparing for war! My goal is to have PEACE by removing the enemy NOT by simply waiting for him to remove US!!!! So, although I may seem to have lost my peace………….quite the contrary!!! Thank you so much for sharing!

Mitch Salmon
July 15, 2016 11:12 AM

This is an amazing word study, Sherry!

Mark Sellers
July 14, 2016 7:51 PM

So true! I was on Tribulation-Now Radio last evening and God gave me a message for the people, and it begins with these words:

Remind My People that it’s God that is doing these things: He is behind it all, He is LORD of all, Alpha & Omega, Beginning & End, Author, Creator, Sustainer, Finisher, Initiator & Terminator, Opener & Closer; I AM! There is none other.

You can find the whole message here: https://disciplinare.wordpress.com/2016/07/14/tribulation-now-radio-show/

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
July 15, 2016 4:22 PM

Terminator? That is frightening.

Tammy
Tammy
July 14, 2016 8:12 PM

Spot on, Mark!

Jeanne Jorash
July 14, 2016 4:35 PM

Exactly, Mitch. This is it. How I wish I could get this message through to everyone!!

Danielle Patton
Danielle Patton
July 14, 2016 2:50 PM

lovely post

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
July 15, 2016 4:01 PM

Again. Excellent word, Mitch! Spot on. People are clueless as to what is about to happen to them. Just look at the “Pokemon-Go” zombies. Good grief!