“You shall truly see your purpose in the earth along with its endless possibilities.”

My people, listen to My heart this day.  I tell you all, you do not realize just how much things will change very soon, and suddenly.  However, I have in the palm of My hand all those who put their trust in Me.

Now listen, I have a surprise on the horizon for My people.  I have a surprise that will thrill the hearts of those who truly love and seek after Me.  For I am about to enlighten the hearts of My people, which will open many doors of revelation.  And in this, you shall truly see your purpose in the earth along with its endless possibilities.  But most of all, you shall be enlightened in how I desire for you to be in union and oneness with Me and the Father, as you become earthen tabernacles carrying the fullness of our Spirit.  Does this not thrill your hearts, My dear ones?  For I tell you, it is My Father’s greatest desire to be one with His children in His kingdom, and My greatest desire is to see My father’s desires fulfilled.

Oh, hear Me when I tell you that for generations the churches of man have fallen way short of My calling for My people.  For man teaches the precepts of man and not the revelations of My Spirit.  For if man would teach My revelations, My church would not be in such a fallen state as it is now.

But fret not, for I have a remnant in the earth who shall seek all that I have for them.  And I am excited to reveal the kingdom and My calling to this remnant.  However, don’t be quick to think that you are part of this remnant unless I have revealed this to your heart already.  For have I not said in My word that I have come into the world for judgment, that the blind might see; and that those who see might be turned blind?  So then, confess your spiritual blindness that I may TRULY give you sight.  For I tell you, far too many of My people believe they have sight of My truth when in reality, they are blind.  Therefore, I counsel you to buy from Me gold tried in the fire, so that you may be rich; and have white garments, so that you may be clothed, and the shame of your nakedness may not appear; and have your eyes anointed with eye salve, so that you may TRULY see.

I tell you this, there are truths in the scriptures which the church at large has never received a revelation of.  In fact, there are VERY, VERY few on the earth who have eyes to see the full counsel of God in the scriptures.  Therefore, think not in your heart that you have the full truth of My gospel of the kingdom.  For if you think you see, you may well already be blind.  For this understanding of the scriptures comes only by the same Spirit in which the scriptures were written.  Man’s logic cannot open the scriptures for understanding, and this is where the church has failed miserably for so many years.  This is also where so many false doctrines have come from.  For I tell you, if My people truly had a revelation of the gospel of My kingdom, there would not be so many seeking after what they understand to be a physical rapture out of the earth.  For My kingdom resides within man and does not come with observation, but is another dimensional realm which can be entered while still on earth.  One does not need to die and reach heaven to witness the glory of My kingdom.

Oh, I know this sounds foreign to many of you.  That only proves My point in that the churches of man have missed the truth of the gospel of My kingdom.  Yet, I tell you, these are the days in which many will be led by Me into their kingdom position endued with power from on high and with demonstration of powers of the age to come.  And THIS gospel shall go out into all the earth as a witness before the end comes.

Therefore, hear Me well when I say to you all to seek Me with all your heart.  And humble yourselves before Me, asking Me to give you true spiritual understanding of My kingdom.  Do not come to Me with pride of heart believing that you already have this revelation.  For I resist the proud.  So, if you think that you see, when you truly do not, you’re in danger of remaining blind.  For My kingdom is only for those who will come to Me like a little child, open to receive from Me.

Oh, how I love you all with an everlasting love.  And it is My Father’s greatest desire to give you the kingdom.  Therefore, do not take this word lightly.  Seek from Me what it means to buy of Me gold tried in the fire.  I am waiting to share end-time truths with you that will thrill your hearts.

You have all entered into a time like never before.  Therefore, redeem the time while you can, for time is short and soon it will be too late to enter in, and then, the door will be shut.  I tell you, intense disappointment shall cause many to weep and gnash their teeth when they witness how they missed out on such a great eternal weight of glory.  You do not want to be part of that group.  So then, heed My words this day.  Truly, you shall not be disappointed…

Author: Kevin Barrett

Kevin Barrett came to the Lord in 1992 and then spent many years going from church to church seeking “the real,” but was not able to find it. The Lord drew him to Himself to be taught outside of the churches in his own personal wilderness. During that time, the Lord gave Kevin a burden for His people who are not prepared for the things soon coming upon the earth.  For over a year, the words “Woe unto those who are at ease in Zion” kept ringing in Kevin’s spirit. In July 2011, the Lord began giving him warnings for His people to shake them awake so that they would prepare themselves spiritually for the days ahead and enter His spiritual ark of rest.  In response to that charge, he started posting the messages God gave him on his blog, called Hear His Heart.

Anton Keyter
Anton Keyter
November 6, 2017 5:58 AM

Jesus returning in us is so much bigger!!

Jay Gibson
Jay Gibson
November 6, 2017 5:47 AM

Thank you, my Father. All Praise, Glory, and Eternal Honor to You. Love, Jay

Charlie
Charlie
November 6, 2017 6:29 AM

Thanks for such an excellent word from our Lord, Kevin. May we all hear AND heed this invitation from Him.
Blessing to you my friend……

guild
guild
November 7, 2017 9:31 AM
Thank you Kevin! I know this is a true word because it is operating in my life and it is so exciting. The spirit of Prophesy is Jesus Christ. So when ever you read the prophetic it will sound just like him ,Look Like him , and of course point to him. He has given me so many treasures there is no way I could have just figured out on my own and I want to share one that he just showed me this week. Matt, 25:31 I was listening to someone teach on sheep and goats… And they made the point the difference in what they eat. Goats Eat Everythng. Sheep it Grass.. or what they are fed. So first be careful what you eat. don’t eat everything. Feed On the word of God. don’t heap teachers up for your self. This particular teaching pretty much stayed there, but the holy spirit revealed more to me. It goes on in that passage… The Lord says when I was hungry you didn’t feed me . when I was thirsty , you didn’t give me something to Drink, when I was naked you didn’t cloth me. when I was cold you did’nt invite me in. When I was in Prison you didn’t visit me. And the scripture repeats back to jesus all of the above saying when did we see you hungry thirsty etc… Everyone takes this litterally. which is great, if you are literally doing these things. But there is more. Jesus came to be the living word. If we are his Body…. than we should be looking for him in everyone we know and meet. which is why Jesus replies what ever you have done for the least of these you have done unto me. NOW… Watch this! In… Read more »
Kevin Barrett
Kevin Barrett
November 9, 2017 7:23 PM

Hello Guild,

Wow, that’s an awesome revelation. Thanks for sharing…..
Abundant blessings to you,

guild
guild
November 9, 2017 8:16 PM

Thank you for the encouragement! What the holy spirit spoke through you was so exciting I had to share! God bless you!

Doug MacCallum
Doug MacCallum
November 6, 2017 10:44 AM

AMEN Kevin!! For those that are “Hearing” and “Seeing” this word and His WORD, may I also refer you to 1John5:20-21. I have been dissecting these passages, especially verse 20, for a few days now. There are so many passages these are connected to. Another passage that has been obscure to me that the Lord brought my attention to is Deut 34:9 which preceeds Joshua . There is no limit to what God can do in and through a pliable, open, and willing heart.
Jn 17

Agostinho
Agostinho
November 6, 2017 8:23 AM

Amen!!!

Sujit Thomas
November 10, 2017 5:02 AM
Hi, everyone. It’s been quite a journey for a once-young boy thus far. And I thought I might share with you some mile markers he crossed on his journey to where he is now. So here come the opening lines of his short story. Once upon a time, a not-so-long time ago… There was this young boy who wished he were never born. After sometime he came to a point where he began to wish that he would die and be through with the miseries of this life. Then came a point where he began to wish to get to heaven because he had heard that it was a good place, and because he was born as a Christian, he thought he had a good chance of making it. But because he had a low opinion about himself, he would pray that God would somehow just get him into heaven even if he had to be a slave or servant for the rest of his eternal life. But then there was another point where he began to wonder if the Muslims were actually right. Thankfully, he got past that point quickly. He then came to a point where he wondered if he would ever get to heaven because he was struggling with sin and had recently learned that good people don’t go to heaven, that only perfect people do. Oops! For sometime then he tried to perfect himself by busying himself with the church. He looked good on the outside, but he knew that he was not so on the inside because he was still struggling with sin. How am I supposed to get into heaven? he would wonder. Then he grew interested in the end times. And he heard about the rapture. Because he thought he wouldn’t make it… Read more »
November 10, 2017 1:25 PM

Thanks for sharing this great testimony Sujit.

Jesse Wanskasmith
Jesse Wanskasmith
November 6, 2017 5:17 PM

I pray for revelation!

sherry
sherry
November 6, 2017 9:52 PM

The Passion Translation of the book of Revelation gives more emphasis to the revelation of Jesus IN us. It is good to read with new eyes.

Jen
Jen
November 6, 2017 7:55 PM

God Bless you, Kevin, and thank you for this beautiful and powerful word. It speaks to exactly where I am and have been waiting on God to show me how I’ll be fulfilling this calling on my life. The “wilderness” has been long, dry and lonely. Praise Him for His higher thoughts, ways and plans. Jeremiah 29:11. Many blessings.

Kevin Barrett