Some time ago, I had a dream that was very significant, but when I got it, I did not feel it was the time to bring it forth and make it public. However, since early this year there has been a huge change in the direction of the Spirit, an upsurge that I know is preparing those who have developed their relationship with Jesus, for His coming move. I now feel the time has come for this dream to be spoken.

The dream was quite simple, but has a profound meaning. I was in a room that had numerous cubicles embedded into the walls all around it, some big, some small, but all had a clear glass front on them so the inside of the cubicle was clearly seen from anyone standing in the room and each cubicle was well lit from within. In each one of these cubicles was at least one artifact. It would be the same idea as an archeologist’s office or display room, with artifacts from his various digs, being on display. However, I felt like these ‘artifacts’ were symbolic of something, far more dynamic than they appeared.

At the head of this room was a large desk, and behind it sat a man whom I understood was the ‘archeologist’ whose office/display room this was.

I began looking around very slowly at these cubicles, and as I did, I kept seeing that what was supposed to be ‘dead and ancient’ pieces of history, still had life in them. As I examined certain ones, and there were many in this room, if I saw life in them, I exclaimed “There’s life in this!”

The first time I did so, the archeologist let out a good chortle as if it was quite amusing to him. I continued to look around. Once again I found another one with life in it and I announced, “There’s life in this!” And once again the archeologist let out a rip-snorting laugh.

Undaunted, I persisted looking around the room into these cubicles, and I again found one with life resinating within it. “This has LIFE in it!”

I began stating loudly with a little more conviction, and this time the Archeologist slapped the desk with his hand and put his head back in gales of laughter that went on and on. I continued looking around the room and found a few more cubicles whose artifacts still had life in them, and with each one I found, I proclaimed with more conviction than before, that it had life, and after each of my proclamations came louder gales of laughter filled with mockery and ridicule, along with the slapping of the desk repeatedly.

While the archeologist was in his own world of greater and greater scoffing, I was experiencing a build up of my own feelings, which had now become a cresendo in my spirit. I was not offended or threatened in any way, to the contrary my feelings were of greater and greater conviction that God’s Truth should take its rightful place of authority over this archeologists’ mockery and lies. At the moment of this crescendo, it felt like these feelings were about to burst forth from me, and that it was either the archeologist or me – a do or die moment.

So turning to him, I looked directly at his face and at that split second my eye caught a glimpse of a human skeleton he had hanging in the corner of the room. I had not seen this before, but the instant I saw it I immediately jumped ‘into it’, ‘inhabiting’ it, and began walking around the room in it as if it were my own skeleton, though it was obvious that somehow I was in it. When I did this I began loudly proclaiming, “You SEE!! THIS HAS LIFE IN IT!!”

After saying this about twice, I realized I wasn’t hearing any guffaws from the archeologist, so I turned to see why he wasn’t snorting out his ridicules. I was surprised to see his head face down on the desk with both hands laying flat out on either side of it. I went over to see what happened, and standing beside him I got the message from the Spirit of God that he was ‘down and out’ and would never awaken on that level again. Here the dream ended.

Interpretation:

The meaning of the dream almost tells itself. The ‘archeologist’ is Satan, and his ‘artifacts’ represented groups and individuals, truths of the Spirit, and movements that the Spirit of God has initiated, that for one reason or another have ‘died’, or seemed to have been sidetracked and put on the ‘shelf’.

I represented those who have yielded to God’s process in their lives and have thus been prepared in Spirit to take up God’s calling, which is why I was walking around the room and looking at these various ‘artifacts’. Although I was meeting resistance, I was growing from the scoffing and ridicule instead of shrinking back.

The point of reaching the crescendo is where I feel we are fast approaching, and in fact are right at the doors. It is becoming a do or die moment, when either Truth is going to rise up and take its place in the Spirit as God’s overcoming, resurrected Self, or fall under the death of Satan’s mockery one last, and final time.

Those who have been built up enough in their spirits by God’s process and preparation, will find it within themselves to persistently resist Satan’s scoffs and threats, and will find when they reach these ‘do or die’ moments, that God has prepared victory for them. They will not fall into his hands this time – not again, but he will fall and they will never have to battle him again on their level.

In Revelation 12, a great Sign appears in Heaven, a woman giving birth to a Manchild who, though threatened with being devoured by the Dragon, is taken up to Heaven, where war ensues. Michael and his angels are not fighting Satan and his angels alone, after all, it’s not his fight!! We – the Body of Christ, are supposed to take on our full armour of God, and OVERCOME Satan in this day so that a resurrected Christ could be revealed to the world one last time. We are to become Joel’s army, who having done all, stands fast. This is our fight, not Michael’s, but he is positioned to help us as we step forth in obedience to God’s leadings within us.

Not everyone has yielded to God to the fullest extent they could in their lives, but those who have will find that resurrection glory awaits them, that Christ Himself will walk within them and reveal His resurrection glory and authority to the world in such an undeniable fashion, no one in this world will be able to say they did not know there was a Savior, a Deliverer, and a Lord of all Lords.

To these ones whom God has prepared, you’re not going down again, but Satan is going to fall from the heavenlies where you have DISPLACED him, and that is why we hear,

10 “NOW has come salvation, strength, the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ – FOR the ACCUSER of the brethren is cast down, who accused them before our God day and night.
11 And THEY overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and the Word of their testimony.” (Revelation 12:10-11)

Not until this day and time has Christ been revealed to the world as the resurrected Lord that He is, subject to nothing, but overcoming everything in His path. Not until this day has the Accuser been cast down and thus real salvation been revealed. Everything before was faith for this day, not the reality. We’re here, it’s time, and we are about to see our callings fulfilled as never before.

I want to add one more thing, parts of the dream where I ‘inhabited’ the skeleton, was a fulfillment of Ezekiel 37:1-14, in which God asks Ezekiel if the valley of ‘dry bones’ can live. Ezekiel couldn’t say for sure, so he put it back on God – “You know.” But in my dream, rather than God asking me, I was STATING that these things had life in them, which showed that whereas in the past, people – including prophets of the Bible, have not overcome entirely, in this day there will be a people who totally overcome, for that is the only way Satan can be rightfully cast out of the heavenlies and put down, never to rise to that level again.

In the past, groups and individuals took up a new thing, a leading of God that was very different and new, but as they tried to walk in it, circumstances and conditions came upon them that cut them off and ‘killed’ them in the Spirit. They have lain where they were slain and some have honestly believed it was over for them, but God wants them to know He’s about to send His Spirit back into them – unexpectedly, and that New Thing they resigned to themselves would never come to pass, will be fulfilled through them in this day.

Author: Brenda Brown

Although she was not raised in a Christian home, Brenda Brown heard the audible voice of the Lord speaking to her when she was just ten years old. She was not yet ready to surrender her life to him, but finally did after a second encounter at age sixteen. Ten years later she began leading small group meetings in her home and continued that ministry for several years. She has had an open vision in which she visited with the Lord in the Garden of Gethsemane.

Sujit Thomas
April 5, 2018 2:13 PM
It might be worth bearing in mind that there is nothing stopping any believer from becoming like Noah, Abraham, Moses, Elijah, Esther, David, Anna, Peter, Mary, Stephen, Paul, or any of the famous biblical heroes. Every single believer in Yahushua is called to be a king and a priest unto the heavenly Father. The fact that only a few choose to answer this call does not mean that it is not God’s will for the rest. Those who choose not to answer this call are simply victims of their own will, not God’s, and their experiences will necessarily be different from those who answer the call. It seems to me that Revelation 12:5 is speaking of the ones who answer this call, and the chapter clearly shows that apart from these people, there are two other groups that seem to be in God’s good books (i.e., the woman and the rest of her offspring who keep God’s commands and have the testimony about Christ.) but are not caught up to God and his throne like the first group. This is not about differentiating between the righteous and the unrighteous. This is about separating unto God those willing to go the extra mile, those willing to consecrate themselves completely to God. There are some scriptures (listed below) that seem to indicate what these called out ones will do or will be capable of. Of course, all the scriptures below can be spritualized or their fulfillment can be argued to be postrapture, and perhaps, that would be the right way to look at them. But what if they are meant to be taken literally? And if they can be taken literally, could they be true for the modern-day believer totally consecrated to the Lord? Luke 6:40 A disciple is not above his… Read more »
Martin
Martin
April 13, 2018 3:16 AM

People like Neville Johnson, or Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj are frequently ” caught up to heaven” to observe what is going on . So was Paul the Apostle.
2 Corinthians 12:2
I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago was CAUGHT UP to the third heaven. Whether it was in the body or out of the body I do not know—God knows.

Brother Steven
April 5, 2018 12:01 AM

With all respect, is this interpretation Brenda’s or the Lord’s? The Scripture does not say that Michael and his angels are fighting Satan with us or in conjunction with us or for us. Our fight or responsibility and that which God has given the Angels to do is not necessarily the same thing. She says it’s not Michel’s fight: “Michael and his angels are not fighting Satan and his angels alone, after all, it’s not his fight!! We – the Body of Christ, are supposed to take on our full armour of God, and OVERCOME Satan in this day so that a resurrected Christ could be revealed to the world one last time. We are to become Joel’s army, who having done all, stands fast. This is our fight, not Michael’s” I don’t want to be a stick in the mud, but can someone shed further light on how this interpretation is possible or Scriptural?

Jerry Sundberg
April 5, 2018 3:14 PM
The angels are directed by God to respond as believers move in the same authority Jesus walked in. When we “command” a demon to be bound as it is manifesting in another person, the angels stand ready to bind that demonic spirit as well as the person in which it is manifesting. These angels are “warring” on out behalf but only as we walk in the authority of Christ according to Jesus’ name (character & authority). Having ministered deliverance for more than 40 years, I have been shown how these angels respond to the Father’s direction as we command the demonic spirits. Numerous times I was protected by these angels as the demons working in the person I was ministering to wished to destroy me as visible manifestations were apparent in the various physical movements of that person. In each of these experiences, I would interview the person so delivered to learn what they perceived during the time of deliverance. In each case, the person so manifesting the demonic spirit seemed to see themselves standing on the sidelines and watched helplessly as their body was being controlled by the demon(s). So, yes, we must walk in obedience to the Holy Spirit in order to defeat the works of the evil one but in the spiritual realm, the angels are still warring against the demons as we respond to the direction of the Spirit of the Lord and do as He shows us to do. We do not stand alone but the battles we fight are accompanied by numerous angels of the Lord who are fighting the unseen forces of darkness. For proper scriptural reference, just read the episode in 2 Kings 6. 2 Kings 6:16-17 NKJV So he answered, “Do not fear, for those who are with us are more… Read more »
Brother Steven
April 5, 2018 5:41 PM

So many people think I’m always in attack mode which is not always my heart. In writing things, I cannot give every thought or inflection like it should be when spoken-I say this mainly to James. But to Jerry I say this, I too have been involved in deliverance ministry dating back to the 80’s……not so much today, but I war personally………..but to the bulk of what you said, I fully concur. Let me try to be more specific……..I was trying to draw out the point that Man and Angels should not be in direct communication unless authorized by God………the warfare they do, is exactly as you said…..it’s directed by God to the Angels as a direct result of our prayers or His Will. The Scriptures do not say or infer that the battle that Michel is waging against the devil when he is permanently cast down from the heavenly realm, is a battle on our behalf……it’s a positional battle that in the Heavenly realm, the devil will have no more access to God or in the Heavenlies to accuse the brethren. I want to ward off the slightest hint of Man Angel interaction which is forbidden unless God grants it…..I was trying to make sure that the point was made……..not attack her as being false……just wanting to be ever so careful.

Jerry Sundberg
April 5, 2018 6:12 PM

I agree Brother Steven. It is far more difficult to show “inflections” in text only. For me, I found that by giving a lengthy response works best instead of trying to “shorten” the thought. This makes for a longer comment but without the misconceptions often made. Sadly, I’ve been criticized often for the length of my comments but it is for the purpose of not being misconstrued. Speaking in person has great advantage in that tone of voice, countenance and body language can all be seen and heard.

I think that the New Testament letters, mostly by Paul, go to great lengths to express “tone” and “voice (heart)”. Couple that with the anointing coming from the Holy Spirit as His “voice” can be “heard” when we read with His “interpretations”. So glad that in heaven, there will no longer be misunderstandings as all communications will be “heart to heart” and clearly understood. No flesh to get in the way! I am so looking for to my “graduation”.

Blessings to you Steven!

Brenda Brown
April 12, 2018 1:01 PM

I’ve shared something above Jerry, that addresses what both you and Steven have said, so I hope it helps bring out the point even more.

April 5, 2018 3:58 PM

Brenda’s interpretation is consistent with Revelation 12:11, which shows it’s our fight because we are the ones who overcame the evil one by the blood of the Lamb, by the word of our testimony, and because we love not our life unto death. Angels do not require the blood of the Lamb since they have never sinned. They also don’t face death, so this verse is not referring to them. The angels are there to help us and enforce our commands.

Heather
Heather
April 5, 2018 11:19 AM

Thanks for asking Brother Steven. I’ve heard this interpretation of Joel 2 before, that Jaoel’s army has a dual meaning – a Babylonian army of destruction and a Godly army of conquerors. Can someone show us, in scripture, where the second interpretation is confirmed?

Brenda says “They will not fall into his hands this time – not again, but he will fall and they will never have to battle him again on their level.” “We – the Body of Christ, are supposed to take on our full armour of God, and OVERCOME Satan in this day so that a resurrected Christ could be revealed to the world one last time.”

Isn’t the reference in Revelation 12:11 (And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and the Word of their testimony) about the martyrs, rather than those of us still living? Revelation goes on to say “Therefore rejoice, you heavens and you who dwell in them! But woe to the earth and the sea, because the devil has gone down to you!” That’s where WE are…the land and sea. In the end, the anti-Christ will make war with the saints and overcome THEM. “It was given power to wage war against God’s holy people and to conquer them. And it was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation.” (Rev 13:7). Revelation goes on to say that people will go into captivity, and be killed, and God’s people will need patient endurance and faithfulness.

Where is the part about us being a conquering army that takes down Satan?

April 5, 2018 4:18 PM

It is found in Ephesians 5:27 among other places. The Lord is not coming back for a defeated Church, but a glorious, overcoming, victorious Church without spot or wrinkle. Satan will be given his brief time to shine, just 42 months, but even then he will only have power over us in the sense of being able to kill our physical bodies. Even during that time, we still win because when we are absent from our body we are present with the Lord.

Sonia
Sonia
April 5, 2018 4:49 PM

Amen James ! PTL !

Brother Steven
April 5, 2018 12:10 PM

Thank you Heather so much……..So I believe in this case……that as long as born again Saints are on the earth, that we have spiritual dominion over the powers of darkness. There are martyrs in this age and during the tribulation, that’s because physical men use physical strength to overcome them. I believe that in the tribulation……the Tribulation saints will be believers but not born again, for the born again ones have been raptured. This is why the devil will have spiritual dominion over them and permitted to kill them. But for now we have both spirit authority over him in Christ’ name and by us being born again. I also believe that the blood of the Lamb and the word of our testimony is for our personal overcoming coming of sin, in both time frames, not necessarily to exercise spiritual dominion over the devil during the Tribulation.

Brenda Brown
April 12, 2018 9:34 AM

Hi Steven. I just want to let you know Steven that I don’t put material out there and call it God’s revelation when it is my own. I’m not interested in my own ‘revelations’ so I certainly wouldn’t want others reading them, nor would I expect others to believe them. What I have given here is what God has revealed to me. I expect people to not necessarily understand how I got something – but if you don’t, then just ask a question. I don’t think coming at it from the stand point that I’m putting my own info out there under God’s name is the first place anyone should go. I take this site seriously, I take people’s experiences and dreams seriously, and I take the revelations God gives me seriously, and share them so that others can be edified and benefit in some way. I’ll answer any question, but this seems more like a remark rather than anything you would like an answer to.

Brother Steven
April 12, 2018 10:16 AM

Thank you Brenda for defending your points as you should. I am and was merely expressing my opinion or concerns based on my understanding of the Scriptures, not to be a malicious thorn in anyone’s side. James has for the most part allowed and tolerated dissenting opinions as long as they are not spiteful or offensive. After looking back on my choice of words “is this interpretation Brenda’s or the Lord’s” does seem a little offensive to a spiritual person and because that has struck a nerve, I do apologize, but that was my question based on my understanding of Scripture. This was by no means personal, but a defending of the Word of God…..which I guess is always up for further discussion, it was the reason, Please accept my sorry-ness for it.

Brenda Brown
April 12, 2018 10:22 AM

Hi Steven. Your apology is absolutely accepted, no hard feelings Steven. I understand not meaning to come across a certain way, but somehow getting there anyway, Lord knows I’ve done that enough. That’s why I stated “it ‘seems’ like a remark..”, because one never knows when you’re just reading writing. I’m open to discuss the revelation God gave me on anything – and how it works with the rest of the text, and that’s the only thing I’m trying to say. Thank you for caring Steven.

Daniel
Daniel
April 5, 2018 10:58 AM
9 Yet Michael the archangel, in contending with the devil, when he disputed about the body of Moses, dared not bring against him a reviling accusation, but said, “The Lord rebuke you!” (Jude 1:9 NKJ) 9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee (KJV) He ‘contends’ with Satan which probably wasn’t a reasoned debate. He is also the protector of Israel (and maybe others but I can prove the first) Daniel 10:21 But I will shew thee that which is noted in the scripture of truth: and there is none that holdeth with me in these things, but Michael your prince. Daniel 10:13 But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia. Daniel 12: 1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book. Michael and the angels under his command fought (will fight?) the dragon and his fallen angels to drive them from heaven. Revelation 12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, We, as humans, have a different fight than angels (though some ‘warrior’ angels overlap in job purview especially when we are in warfare or as protection) but we are ultimately allies and… Read more »
Sonia
Sonia
April 5, 2018 5:50 AM

Great word Brenda !
It confirms another word ( I belive from Neville Johnson) where he was shown that the Man Child, after going up to the Throne and receiving instructions from God, will come down to earth and when going through the second heaven, along with the mighty angels of God, will pull down the satanic hierarchy of principalities DOWN !!! Praise God ! This will initiate the great world revival !

We know that we don’t wrestle against flesh and blood but against principalities, rulers of darkness ( Ephesians 6,12)…and we know who is holding souls captive but the enemy. But after the Man Child defeats the powers of darkness from the second heaven, a new day will rise for the Body of Christ (and for the world) ….as days of great miracles from God will be witnessed by all and Jesus‘ word that ‘we will do greater things than Him’ will be fulfilled for the Glory of the Father !
Blessings !

Mark Shipowick
Mark Shipowick
April 6, 2018 6:55 AM

Yes, I think we’re close to the fulfillment of Rev. 12! Last July, I dreamed that the Lord took me to the valley of dry bones and told me: “Prophecy son of man that these bones shall live and they will live, every one of them”. I woke up and lay there in bed and prayed several times Lord did I hear you right? Are you really calling me to do that. Please confirm it if this is your voice and what it is that you want me to do. I looked at the time and it was after 2 AM. I drifted off to sleep again and I dreamed I woke up on my way to a great revival meeting.

Bill
Bill
April 5, 2018 8:44 AM

Brenda:
As I read your post, I felt like the Lord said, “America”

Brenda Brown
April 12, 2018 1:00 PM
Just a comment to Jerry and Steven concerning Revelation 12. I have found it most helpful in understanding scripture in particular, to note when there is an indication of a new paragraph. If there isn’t an indication, then the materials before and after any particular text could very well be connected to it, and in this case they are. We are first shown a wonder in Heaven which results in the Manchild being taken up to Heaven, so what follows has some bearing on what we’ve just heard, it’s not a totally different and isolated idea or topic – that’s how communication works and the Bible is no different in that respect. Also, the idea that scripture has to say its revelations in black and white, cancels out the whole idea of what a revelation is. When Jesus told Peter, “Blessed are you Simon…FOR flesh and blood has NOT revealed this to you, but my Father in Heaven…” He made it plain that revelation is just that – revealed, not necessarily written. Thus, the Manchild going to Heaven and there immediately being war in Heaven, was a revelation to me that one was connected to the other. That BECAUSE the Manchild was going up and identifying with Christ’s authority, He could then take on demonic forces. I have sited below a couple of references in scripture where angels fight with us as we are being obedient to God’s will, and I think they speak for themselves in showing us that there is a direct connection between what we do on earth with what’s occurring in the heavenlies – and that includes the angelic realm. I’m well aware that angels can fight demonic forces on their own – but note that it wasn’t until Daniel was fasting and praying that the… Read more »
Martin
Martin
April 13, 2018 3:10 AM

Psalm 103:4 .”who redeems your life from the PIT
and crowns you with love and compassion”… .
This reminds me of Mary K.Baxter’s book, “Visions of Hell”. The sides of Hell (17 miles high) were filled with “Cubicles” (prison cells).