“The Seasons are Changing and the New Age Begins”

autumn

The seasons are changing, and the new age begins. My children, much chaos is coming into your world as you know. Things will become more difficult for many of My people. You must learn to hide yourself in the secret place of protection in Me to survive all you see long term.

What is important to Me now is how you spend your time, what is in your heart. Do you have a heart for My Kingdom, or is your heart to build your own upon the earth? Do not lay up treasures there for yourselves, My children, for all you see will pass away, even before your very eyes in the times to come.

Today many souls will leave the earth and go into eternity without Me. I desire My children would pray and lift these souls up to Me that I may save them before it is too late.

Will you pray?

Scripture References:

19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal: (Matthew 6:19-20)

1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior;
4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. (1 Timothy 2:1-4)

Glynda Lomax

Author: Glynda Lomax

The Lord began giving Glynda Lomax prophetic words and visions when she was in her twenties. She began to have visions and dream visions, which at that time related to her personal life, but it was not until 1996 that she truly got into an intimate walk with Him. In 1997, she began to receive very vivid open visions as well as dream visions and prophetic words. In early 2008, the open visions came with a new intensity, so powerful that she would feel as if a wall of wind had hit her as the visions opened up before her. In December of 2008, the Lord began to show her end times visions. Just before 2011 began, He gave her several consecutive words in a short period of time for His people. She inquired of Him about receiving so many words in such a short time and He sent her a word the next day through a prophet that He is going to pour out His Spirit. That night He spoke to her to begin a blog to release them to His people, which is when she started Wings of Prophecy.

Saeng Fisher
Saeng Fisher
September 15, 2016 10:22 PM

I have been following z3 for about five months now. Many words posted over that time period ring true with me, yet I have noticed few exhortations (either in the words themselves or the comments section) to overcome fear, get out there, share the gospel and make as many disciples as we possibly can. This word from Glynda and the comments associated bring great joy to the Father’s heart because His heart beats for ALL who are far from him.

Last month I sold off nearly everything I owned, rented out my house and returned to SE Asia to share the gospel with a Buddhist population segment that numbers 25 million. It was the hardest thing I’ve ever done, and I am no longer young. However I am motivated because time is short and God is worth any sacrifice on my part.

Here’s what we and many others who are making disciples do. We write out a name list: friends, family, neighbors, colleagues, and others in our life (the check out lady, the parking attendant at work, etc) who are far from God. Divide the list up and pray for everyone on the list at least once a week. As you pray, ask God for the right time to share your testimony with each one and ask if they want to know more about Jesus. God wants these people to know Him; He WILL draw some of them to himself in answer to your consistent prayers and witness.

Anna
Anna
September 16, 2016 8:46 AM

and sometimes the Holy Spirit just sends you somewhere and there will be that person He wants you to speak to. That has happened to me. And there were also other times when I walked into a place and knew the kindred spirit and that this particular person was walking with Yah. That is always really nice because there is unity with them right away the way Father wants it to be. 🙂

Aris - Melb
Aris - Melb
September 16, 2016 4:55 AM

Saeng, bless you! Thank you for sharing how the Lord is using you. This s truly awesome, and takes great courage.

Tamara McCarter
Tamara McCarter
September 15, 2016 8:50 AM

For the past month I’ve been led to pray for all who are in the path of the upcoming judgement. Saved and un-saved. Praying for supernatural protection and warning for the children of God and for the persuasion of the Holy Spirit for those that are lost. Amen.

Haddasah
Haddasah
September 15, 2016 6:57 AM

Glynda,
I agree with the Lord, we need to pray for hearts to be aware and open to Jesus and the gospel of salvation. Too much time is being focused on the “strategies” of the devil. We know God wins the war and He will guide us when and if the battle begins. We are commanded to”Do the work of an evangelist” many lost sheep need to come into God’s flock. Pray, pray, and pray.

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
September 15, 2016 9:12 AM

Amen, I agree. The most important thing we can do is intercede for the lost. This is God’s heart, that not one person would perish.but that all would live eternally with Him. We must take on the character ,mind and heart of Christ and be about our Fathers business. Not our own agenda or self promotion or wasted time concerning ourselves with the enemy’s tactics. Our father is supreme and He alone rules over all principalities. We need to PRAY,FAST, and align ourselves individually with His will going forth in the earth and in mankind. Prayer is powerful. The fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much!

Susie
Susie
September 15, 2016 9:23 AM

I agree Katie. I see so many posts and comments here ridiculing those who are blind to what is happening, whether they are professing Christians, or the lost. It is our RESPONSIBILITY to pray that their eyes are opened, instead of agreeing with the enemy that they are blind.

A couple of months ago, the Lord had me go down my ‘Facebook friend’s list” one by one. He alerted me by the Spirit, which people needed to be interceded for, for salvation. I just prayed over that list of 40 again this morning (naming them individually) and He would have me stop and pray specific things over some specific names. I leave my prayer closet smiling in faith that battles were won and choose to believe that they will join me in my heavenly family.

Anna
Anna
September 16, 2016 8:43 AM

We should pray that all eyes be opened that are still lost but there are some that will never see and will continue to be blind for they don’t want to ever see nor will some ever repent and those are the ones that are kept in blindness and have been turned over to the lies of the “tickle the ear preaching”.
i also pray for the lost but I was also told that some are given over to a reprobate mind and not to pray for those. They have chosen to reject
even though they were given years to repent and return, had messengers sent to them and they knew the Word. They rejected TRUTH and love the lies!
Father once told me that most live in disbelief of the WHOLE WORD and you must believe in all of it!

Aris - Melb
Aris - Melb
September 16, 2016 4:49 AM

Great strategy Susie! Love it.
Bless you.

Peggy A.
September 15, 2016 10:32 PM

Susie,
That’s awesome!

Ken Harbeson
Ken Harbeson
September 15, 2016 8:08 AM

I agree Haddasah, I believe we should be aware of the enemy being vigilant by the words of scripture but do not focus on all the chaos or we will miss all the heavenly glory. If we have faith and worship Jesus he will protect us. We might go through hardships but he would never give us what we can’t handle. We need more time and energy to focus on the Lord and we will overcome the enemy, like you said Jesus wins in the end.

Marilee Alm
September 15, 2016 6:06 PM

Seeds, Weeds And Gardens

My precious child, at times you have allowed the enemy to sow seeds (weeds) of pain and lies in your garden. Because of the lies, you have built fences around these weeds as if they were cherished. This should not be so! Clinging to weeds brings death! If you let Me, I will pull down those fences and pull up all the weeds based on lies, deceptions, hurt and wrong mindsets. After all, I am the Master Gardner and am well able to pull up the weeds root and all, leaving nothing to spring up again.

SOOO profound!!! Great prayer for all we are interceding for…Blessings

journalsoftheheart.com

Frank Dollbaum
Frank Dollbaum
September 15, 2016 1:25 PM

I keep hearing the following from the Lord as well: pray and praise, focus on Me (Jesus)! Do not lose heart, do not give up, fight until the very end! Fight for every soul to be saved!
God bless! And He also just gave me this scripture.
2 Thessalonians 1:3-5
3 We are bound to thank God always for you, brethren, as it is fitting, because your faith grows exceedingly, and the love of every one of you all abounds toward each other, 4 so that we ourselves boast of you among the churches of God for your patience and faith in all your persecutions and tribulations that you endure, 5 which is manifest evidence of the righteous judgment of God, that you may be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which you also suffer;

Ken Harbeson
Ken Harbeson
September 15, 2016 8:10 AM

Prepare for change by praying and growing closer with Jesus daily. Die to self so the image he created us to be will shine forth!

Frank Dollbaum
Frank Dollbaum
September 15, 2016 1:28 PM

And also to share this. God Bless!
2 Thessalonians 3:1-5
Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may run swiftly and be glorified, just as it is with you, 2 and that we may be delivered from unreasonable and wicked men; for not all have faith. 3 But the Lord is faithful, who will establish you and guard you from the evil one. 4 And we have confidence in the Lord concerning you, both that you do and will do the things we command you. 5 Now may the Lord direct your hearts into the love of God and into the patience of Christ.

Ed W.
Ed W.
September 16, 2016 1:44 PM

The Dawn is Breaking

When the clouds of life surround you,
And you don’t know what to do.
There is a Beacon waiting, waiting just for you.

When your trials hang around,
Cast your soul upon the Lord,
The Silver Lining is bright, waiting just for you

When your feet are tired and weary.
And have traveled a very long way,
There is a Beacon waiting, waiting just for you

The Lord has remembered you,
You are on His mind.
So don’t be faint of heart,
And think it’s always going to rain.

Look to the eastern sky!
The Dawn is breaking Now!
The eastern sky holds your Promise,
The One Who is coming is True.

Yes, here comes the Dawn,
THERE HE IS!
Jesus is coming, He is coming just for you.

Sisterann
Sisterann
September 18, 2016 4:46 PM

This may a duplicate post. Pastor from Griffin VS.

Sisterann