God allowed me to stay awake all night, showing me many things. But as I was going to try sleep again, suddenly I felt an urgency to post this word. It’s a specific, very important word, for the children of God.

God showed me these specific instructions for each of us. This is the time to cancel in the Spirit all letters of accusation, things like words spoken out against us, including those we know about and even those we don’t, such as negative medical reports, financial letters of demand, and debt that we have literally had no choice but to go into just to survive, and everything or everyone who is accusing us, given to us from the enemy.

This is a season of supernatural debt cancellation where there will be a transfer of wealth like never before. You will walk in a favor causing you to have homes that you did not build and cars you did not purchase. You will experience the generosity of God as a GOOD, GOOD Father, who loves you and is loved by you.

This is a season to not limit God and put Him or His ways in a box. He has broken out of that box and He is here, right where you are now, and He is with you, in WHATEVER you might be facing. He said to me, “Tell them, I have got this!”

And it’s also a time where we chose to praise God like never before. Thank Him for a supernatural conclusion to the challenges. God WILL NEVER fail us. He is strongest when we are the weakest. Remember, the enemy ALWAYS fights the hardest when he knows God has something GREAT in store for us.

Do not give up! You are now at that tipping point of receiving the promise. Push through to your victory, believing that no matter what you see, victory is ALREADY yours. And watch how God will move supernaturally in your life. He loves you, and you are His! And He knows how to take care of what belongs to Him!

Will you take Him at His word and rise up as a VICTOR and not a victim? Those days are over. You have been under the circumstances for long enough.

“Obey whatever I ask you to do, which will always be in line with My word. My word and my peace, guards your heart and mind, is now activated in a greater measure. The baggage that has even been in your family line, stops in this generation. I have put those words of authority in your mouth, so use them. Climb out of the box and don’t ever limit Me again based on how things have always been in your life and your family line. The price for your redemption has been paid.

Stay close to My heartbeat for you, for I WILL make the crooked paths straight and open up a way in the wilderness that you could not see because of how the enemy had blinded you by keeping you focused on the violent attacks he wielded against My people. But I will arise and your enemy will be scattered and he will flee in seven directions.

I say to you again, obey My words to you and you will experience the miraculous and the supernatural, and the time is now! For I am coming sooner than you think!”

Angie van Greuning

Author: Angie van Greuning

Angie van Greuning is a resident of South Africa and an ordained pastor and preacher. She ministers prophetically in word and song. She also gives hope, ministry practical guidance to those who are learning to cope with the very misunderstood “chronic, invisble” illness and has a heart to help others find victory in the pain, until the healing comes. This empathy and wisdom comes from having lived with pain everyday, as a result of a brain tumor since 1995. Angie has developed ways and coping mechanisms to be successful in her career and ministry, despite the pain. To see more of her posts, visit her Facebook page.

RedeemedDavid
RedeemedDavid
October 18, 2017 4:00 AM

I cancel every satanic history concerning me and my family in the name of Jesus and every accusation of the enemy, I cancel years of stereotypical images built in the mind of others concerning my country Nigeria and people of color . I also cancel every witchcraft , divination ,sorcery ,spell,enchantment,spiritual strike, loose word,broken law etc. against me I blot them out and nail them to the cross according Col. 2:14 in Jesus name. I commit my cause to the Lord who Justifies me Isa 50:8 and decree boldly that no weapon shall formed against me shall prosper Isa 54:17 because I dwell in His secret place Ps 91 and I’m called according to fulfill His eternal purpose Isa. 49 and reign with Him forever as He has promised in His Word Rev. 20:6. in Jesus name I ask in faith in Jesus’ death and resurrection and in Him alone , amen. I plead the blood of Jesus over this prayer in Jesus name,amen.

Stu
Stu
October 18, 2017 1:46 PM

Amen!

Vicki
Vicki
October 18, 2017 10:48 AM

Amen!

Gary F
Gary F
October 18, 2017 9:51 PM

Amen and AMEN, my brother!

Scooter
Scooter
October 18, 2017 11:46 AM
I believe that last week I had a little preview of what is coming. It was a very difficult week. It started with my cattle getting out in a very hard to get to area on our property but it is also very close to a major highway. I am 54 years old and my body is not in the greatest shape. I got the cattle back in and I went up and down steep hills in search of where they got out but I couldnt find anything. I was so exhausted and I thought maybe someone had left the gate open but had later closed it so I went home. About dark time I got a call that the cattle were out again. I had to walk about 3 miles in very steep hills to get them to follow me back to the other section until I could figure out where they were getting out. It was almost dark and I had already had a tough day. As I neared the biggest hill that was about an eighth mile long, I was thinking, I dont know if I can make it. As I started up it I just felt like I was weightless. I kept praying for the cattle to follow and they did, even up the steep hill. I found myself at the end a little worried that I wouldnt get home before it got to dark so I started to run. It was crazy, I felt like I was young and in track shape. I thanked and praised God all the way for the strength that He had given me. The next day my husband comes home from the car auction with a little quad and another car. He has a car hauler trailer which has a… Read more »
Sherry
Sherry
October 18, 2017 3:01 PM

I hear ya on the cattle thing and age! I am almost 57 and running is not in my vocabulary! LOL! Only a miracle could make that happen. God was with you this week.

Grace
Grace
October 19, 2017 10:21 AM

You were really scootin’, Scooter! 😉 Excellent Post!

Robert M
Robert M
October 18, 2017 8:28 PM

Yee haw…gotta love country livin!…glad to hear everyone is fine:)

Jesse Wanskasmith
Jesse Wanskasmith
November 2, 2017 1:31 PM

He certainly is there and sees everything – and acts accordingly.

Derrick
Derrick
October 18, 2017 2:21 AM

I decree no more boxes limiting God, in JESUS NAME!

I decree no more victim hood, in JESUS NAME!

I decree the circumstances are at the mercy of God and we are not at the mercy of the circumstances! I decree we are VICTORIOUS in our current struggles.

I decree out current circumstances will FADE away completely and be drowned out in the LOVE of our SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST! AMEN!

Robert M
Robert M
October 18, 2017 8:50 AM

Woo woo! Yes I receive this word for my life right now and declare my debt cancelled plus restitution for whats been stolen!…the lord has promised to break the iron chains gates and bars holding me captive Himself!…and to restore me…that I may leave this literal wilderness where Im living and go to a place of fruitfulness and abundance in His kingdom work…out of the prison of debt and into the harvest!!! Praise God for His loving-kindness and wonderful works to the children of men!

Lucy
Lucy
October 18, 2017 12:55 AM

May we be effective stewards thereafter and faithful in the harvest to the praise of His glory. Amen

Karen G
October 18, 2017 6:58 PM

I have had knee issues for over a year now, tried different things but nothing worked. Since Sunday I can feel a difference. I know that is all the prayers and I know soon I will be able to play with my little children like I used to by God’s mercy.

Stephen Lee
Stephen Lee
October 18, 2017 12:38 PM
The Lord reveal to me there will be wealth transfer thru scripture conformation, that is Haggai 2 and Isaiah 60. Both this same event would tied with the Isaiah 66, Malachi 4 and Romans as there will also be the manifestation of Sons Of God where the Glory of God appear thru us to trample the enemy under our feet. Kingdom of God will start to progress until the whole world become His kingdom in 7th Trumpet seasons. The wealth that transfer to us probably will be use to restore back the fallen Church and so called Christian nations that mainly now in South & North America, European countries, Africa continent and Oceania territories in Pacific. The problems is that majority church awaiting this wonderful event without consider sequence of events THAT NEED TO TAKE PLACE BEFORE WEALTH TRANSFER HAPPEN. Isaiah 60 & Haggai 2 clearly state that ( this is what the Lord reveal to me) the WHOLE WORLD will experience the great shaking that cause the darkness cover the earth, gross darkness the people (birth pang events). As the Lord mention in scripture, anything shall be shaking will be shaken, anything that come from Him remains forever. This is why BABYLON SYSTEM SHALL FALL (Rev 19) that cause by war and calamity BEFORE ANY RESTORATION OF GOD SYSTEM TAKE PLACE!!! This is definitely scriptural! People that against it will “easily” considered America will escape ANY shaking due to prayer but didn’t think that HOW DEEP THE BABYLON SYSTEM ALREADY ROOTED IN 7 MOUNTAINS OF AMERICA. Please considered this, how God kingdom system can install to every area of a nation that Babylon system is their main focus. Even the elite NEED to collapse the “old world system” so that they can “easily” promote the New World System! We… Read more »
Saeng Fisher
Saeng Fisher
October 21, 2017 8:47 AM

Brother Stephen, I think you are right. I am uncertain about a promise to give us houses we didn’t build and cars we didn’t buy. That sounds, um, a bit worldly. Or, millennial Kingdom blessing at best which, as you point out, is an issue of TIMING.

I would also add this- if we are in debt, it seems we need to REPENT before God will bless us. Debt comes from living beyond our means through things like: racking up debt with credit cards, buying things we don’t really need, eating out instead of cooking less expensive meals at home, having multiple pets when we can’t even afford weekly apartment rental (yes, I know professing Christians doing this).

Proverbs 28:13- The one who covers their sins will not prosper, but the one who confesses and renounces (turns from) them finds mercy.

October 21, 2017 9:15 AM

The Spirit of God agrees with the word of God. The same God who paves the streets with gold in heaven also instructed us to pray His will would be done on earth as it is in heaven. He is a God of great wealth and abundance and wants everyone to enjoy His blessings, if only we will turn away from our sins and come to Him.

Jesus said, “Truly I say to you, there is no one who has left house or brothers or sisters or mother or father or children or farms, for My sake and for the gospel’s sake, but that he will receive a hundred times as much now in the present age, houses and brothers and sisters and mothers and children and farms, along with persecutions; and in the age to come, eternal life. (Mark 10:29-30)

jerry rigg
October 21, 2017 9:42 AM

God may bless some with houses, He may bless others who need them with dog houses. He may show you how to quickly get out from under that car payment. He may not have a Bentley show up at your door, but maybe a Ford instead. This isnt some new age magic trick show with God, He promises to supplies all our needs. God doesnt lead by a spirit of greed.

Micheal
Micheal
October 18, 2017 1:26 PM

Stephen Lee
Thanks for the Revelation of 7 mountains of Mystery Babylon.That also puts to rest, the debate whether NY has 7 mountains. It is true, that knowledge will increase in the last days.

sherry
sherry
October 18, 2017 9:26 AM

Earlier this year during prayer, the Lord gave me this word regarding His authority: Fully grasp what My authority looks like in you. He then gave me the word OVERCOMER for my family. Revelation 21:7 says, “He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son.” Therefore I began writing down overcoming declarations for my family. We are not overcome by evil, but we overcome evil with good (Rom. 12:21). Yes, I agree with this word that the authority Jesus has given to His people is fully taken hold of and utilized to overcome all the deeds the enemy has directed upon God’s people. Today z3ers, FULLY GRASP WHAT GOD’S AUTHORITY LOOKS LIKE IN YOU! Thanks be to God.

Stacey
Stacey
October 18, 2017 8:59 AM

Thank you Father I receive this word and I decree freedom over everything lacking and broken in my life and family in Jesus name, finances health relationships and I declare restoration of all that the enemy has stolen and I call forth restitution 1000 fold in Jesus name.
God bless you and thank you for this word of freedom!

Jay Gibson
Jay Gibson
October 18, 2017 1:42 PM

My Father, Your Perfect Will be done. May Your Wisdom rest upon your child and servant as You Bless me with your resources to build Your Eternal Kingdom. Love, Jay