It is a season when the Jacobs and the Esaus will become apparent.

The Lord spoke and said that 2018/5778 will be a year of mourning. Many tears will flow. There are those who will grieve the loss of life, and those who will grieve the loss of their anointing. Understand His appointed times and seasons.

It is a season when the Jacobs and the Esaus will become apparent. The last two years have been a time of sifting. The Lord has searched hearts and exposed what was hidden deep within.

The Esaus are those who sold their birthright for the things of the now: those who have built their treasures in this life, who have sold their calling to serve mammon. Although it is written that Jacob was loved, he had to be refined. And when he was refined, his name was changed to Israel.

The Lord said, “In this final season, those who have endured trials, tribulations, persecution (for His name sake) and refinement; those who have wrestled with God and didn’t let go, your name will be changed to triumphant.” (Note: This has NOTHING to do with the president).

The Lord said, “Follow not the voices of those who have fallen away. Follow not the ones who claim peace when there is no peace. I AM YHVH-Shalom, and peace is only found under the shadow of My mighty wing.”

The Lord will rise up in this hour. He will stand as ELOHIM; the one who judges and brings justice. Woe unto the inhabitants of the land who speak His name in blasphemy, who lead His little ones astray, that they know not the hour in which they live.

Repent…REPENT! For the Kingdom of God is at hand!

The Lord said to tell His Bride to study and live according to James 5.

The Bridegroom draws nigh…

Shalom

Mena Lee Grebin

Author: Mena Lee Grebin

Mena Lee Grebin, is an end-time prophetess and leader at Faithful Walk Healing Ministries, which is based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Mena was born and raised Chicago Illinois, where she resided until 1993. In 1986, Mena began having spiritual encounters which included visitations from angelic hosts and even Jesus himself; she was only six years old at the time. A year later, the Lord revealed Mena’s calling to her mother through a prophetess by the name of Phyllis Ford. Mena’s mother was then instructed to begin strategically training her in the Word of God, because her ministry would be quote; “That of the last of the last days before Christ returns.” Mena was filled with the Holy Spirit at the age of fifteen. Mena has Jewish roots through her maternal grandmother and great-grandparents, from the Tribe of Levi. Mena, her husband and children reside in the outskirts of Charlotte, North Carolina.

Ming
Ming
January 6, 2018 4:07 PM
A confirming message from Ricci Wilson at worldforJesus.org – Dear Friends and Intercessors, We are twelve days from the close of this year. As the year draws to an end, the Lord is calling His people to pull in and quite our hearts, spend time before Him and prepare for the year ahead. The Lord has been revealing some things to me for next year that I’d like to share. I encourage you to pray into them, see what God has planned for you in the new year: As I prayed, the Lord said “2018 will bring forth a new breed of believers; believers who hunger and thirst after Me!” To be honest, I thought that’s what we were doing. Yet, the Lord began to speak an understanding into my heart of what it means to really hunger and thirst for Him. 2018 will bring with it tremendous change as we witness a steep separation begin to take place; separation between true believers and the vast majority of church-goers currently running after the great deception. This will not be an easy season, but take heed, the refining has begun… With this refining, we will see a new breed of believers arise; they will have an unprecedented hunger and thirst for Christ. You see, we are called to a journey my friends, a journey wherein our craving for Christ is to increase exponentially with each passing season. The Lord says, “Matthew to Revelations is the journey of hunger and thirst.” The Church needs to resume her journey to hunger and thirst after Him. Consider Matthew 5:6; it begins with Jesus declaring the blessings for those who embark on the journey: “Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.” Whenis this journey concluded? When they… Read more »
Ming
Ming
January 6, 2018 6:14 PM

Just to clarify – the P.S comment is mine, not Ricci’s.

Ming

January 7, 2018 11:06 PM

I disagree!!! Donald Trump is foul mouthed mysogenist (can’t even spell the foul word) what worries me is that Christians think that’s ok. A leopard cannot change its spots overnight!!!! Melanie Trump is full of darkness and if she ever smiled her face would crack. Donald Trump is an arrogant narcissist. Christians have lost the plot!!!!

Richard
Richard
January 7, 2018 11:47 PM

Although I disagree with you for too many reasons to write about tonight, I will say a few of things.
1. If you saw how Obama actually spoke behind the scenes without a teleprompter, you’d be shocked. Did you ever hear Rahm Emmanuel speak [and he was is right hand man for quite some time]? Foul would be too nice word to describe it. Do a search on this sometime. But even this doesn’t justify anything.
2. Stating that a leopard can’t change its spots goes against everything Christianity stands for. Jesus died so we could get saved and that we would (over time) become more like Him. That not only would we change our spots, but we’d lose them entirely. I have great hope that not only Trump, but millions will have their spots removed by the blood of the lamb. I believe the effectiveness of the cross will be realized in far more than Trump, but certainly includes him.
3. Trump rid the Whitehouse of Islamic pray rooms.
4. Trump has allowed countless Pastor’s pray for him. Obama had actually put down Pastors too many times to count, etc…
There is too much that is just obvious to anyone wanting to see.
God bless,
Richard

Richard
Richard
January 7, 2018 11:58 PM

Now just to bring a little levity to this subject. One of the biggest jokes during Obama’s term was that his Chief of Staff, Rahm Emmanuel, was said not to be able to form one sentence in a given day without using the F word, and he had a Masters degree of Arts in Speech and Communication. And guess who he was speaking with everyday?

January 8, 2018 1:42 AM

Just because Trump is a better choice than Obama does not mean that Trump is a man of God. The only reason Donald Trump has ceased from using such foul mouthed speech is because he would not be able to last very long as the Preaident of the USA if he continued to speak like that. However his entire attitude and arrogance remains, and he uses his foul mouthed attitude in a more presidential way. After all if there’s no better option God will speak through a donkey, as the scripture tells.

Roberto Adolpho
Roberto Adolpho
January 8, 2018 4:42 PM

The POTUS uses rough language because is is dealing with Satan and his hirelings who have almost destroyed this country. Trump is not going to save this country or the world because the scriptures say Christ will do that at His second advent. President Trump is mainly exposing the corruption that pervades the country so people will clearly understand why the tribulation has come when it arrives. Name another politician who called out 9-11 as being a false flag, who said we never should have gone into Iraq with the weapons of mass destruction being another false flag, who said that Barry Soptoro wasn’t a citizen of the US and called out the MSM as fake news. He may be a baby Christian but God has used him in a mighty way and Trump knows it and is humbled by it. His words at the Annual Washington Prayer Breakfast would bring tears to any Christian’s eyes. Pray for President Trump and stop cursing him with your words from Hell.

January 8, 2018 2:02 AM

We’ve set our standards low havn’t we! That’s what happens when the body of Christ is in darkness

January 8, 2018 2:34 AM

There is no way that Donald Trump can make America great again. America is corrupted. Read the book of Revelation. The world is on a downward spiral. However, I’m not afraid because God is powerful and will hide us under the shadow of His wings.

January 8, 2018 1:16 AM

Change doesn’t happen that easily, or that quickly. If someone’s heart is that dark that he can make comments like “I’ll tough her vagina…, etc” then there’s a lot of work to be done for the Holy Spirit to heal that person. It doesn’t happen overnight. That’s the problem with the body of Christ, they are in so much darkness themselves they think that at soon as your saved “your a new creation, old things have passed away” means your suddenly purified and holy. The most misunderstood and misquoted statement.

scoopie
scoopie
January 8, 2018 10:50 AM

I believe that what Trump is going through, with this book that reveals all kinds of negative info (which is probably more untrue than true), is meant as a sowing/reaping. Hopefully, his evangelical advisors will get serious with him, and preach repentance instead of just supporting him. The Lord loves him and wants the fullness of His word spoken.

January 9, 2018 11:28 PM

You believe it’s untrue because that what you want to believe

Sujit Thomas
January 8, 2018 7:51 AM

Even if all you say about Mr. Trump and his spouse are true, I would probably think twice about phrasing my impressions about them the way you have.

I am aware that the Lord used some pretty-strong language against the religious leaders of his day (e.g., “brood of vipers”). But that was the Lord, and I am not him. I don’t see the difference, whether a soul saved by the blood of the Lord was once a “lost poisonous viper,” a “lost ravening wolf,” a “lost fierce lion,” a “lost lukewarm goat,” or a “lost gullible sheep.” What matters is that the soul was once lost, and now he or she is found.

And if I who once was a “lost viper” but now am a new creation in Christ ranted and raged at other “lost vipers,” what would you call me?

Deena
Deena
January 8, 2018 11:01 PM

Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

January 8, 2018 8:00 AM

Show me the fruit. The Pharisees were lookwarm and critical of anyone that challenged their superficiality. Whitewashed tombs. Just criticise anyone who challenges you!

Deena
Deena
January 8, 2018 11:02 PM

No sweetie that’s not what he did.

January 9, 2018 12:21 AM

Don’t call me sweetie, Deena! That’s probably why I don’t t like Christians. They can’t handle the truth!

Deena
Deena
January 9, 2018 7:14 AM

The truth I saw was that you have deep seeded anger.
Your message will never be heard through All your animosity

January 9, 2018 11:17 PM

I don’t care what you think, Deena, that’s just your opinion. Seems l

Deena
Deena
January 9, 2018 7:35 AM

Annette,
I did not mean to offend you. I was tired and had been reading all the posts – actually was in process of re-reading when I felt this sadness fall all over me.
And honestly, it bothers me when brothers and sisters argue. Satan has us fighting each other instead of him.

You seemed to continue bringing up the same thing of which was off the path of article. You were coming across like you wanted to fight.
That’s what I saw.

January 9, 2018 11:16 PM

Not fighting, just calling a spaid a spaid. It saddens me to see Christians in so much deception. There’s heaps of women that want to have Trump charged with sexual harassment, however because he is the president he gets away with it. Trump is a money hungry man, not a man of God. I speak the truth, if you can’t handle the truth that’s not my problem.

jerry rigg
January 10, 2018 3:14 PM

What are you really trying to get at with saying…”Trump is not a man of God”? …saying he is not a christian? this is really pretty accusatory sad to say. Why dont we turn a new leaf in 2018 and pray for him!

TomP
TomP
January 9, 2018 12:37 AM

Annette,

Which God do you serve?

January 9, 2018 1:47 AM

I serve the God of truth. He hates lies

jerry rigg
January 10, 2018 3:09 PM

You make a lot of claims and I wonder …to what end? Where is your evidence that Melania not Melanie Trump is so full of darkness? And why the sarcastic mean spirited comment that if she smiled her face would crack? I believe, as do others like evangelist Mario Murillo, it is time NOW TO STAND WITH THE PRESIDENT. We as believers should never forget the miracle that was wrought on election night putting him in office. Maybe we also should remember when we point an incriminating finger at Mr. Trump four more fingers are pointing back at us!

January 13, 2018 10:48 AM

It’s called discernment. You must go to an apostate “church”

Bobbi Mercer
January 8, 2018 1:44 PM

“For out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks.” Dear one, you are filled with bitter anger! Your speech gives you away. James 3:11 Doth a fountain send forth at the same place sweet water and bitter? Just remember, His Words are True and what you have sown, you will reap: But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. Matthew 12:36 HE LOVES YOU- therefore go to His Throne and allow Him to begin to pour His oil and His water (His Word) and His cleansing Blood into that very deep wound that is driving your heart! Time is short to be cleansed. Work with the Holy Spirit and His Word to remove the beam in your own eye; then you will be able to see clearly to remove the speck in another. In Jesus Name

January 9, 2018 12:23 AM

I’m not full of bitter anger. I just speak cold hard facts. You criticise me because I don’t agree with you. I know my standing with God and criticism doesn’t phase me.

jerry rigg
January 10, 2018 3:26 PM

You are starting to sound a little like Joe Friday, the detective on Dragnet……just the facts ma’am just the facts. Do you have a prayer request for 2018?

Cornelius
Cornelius
January 9, 2018 8:48 AM

Why get so stewed up about DT? Why does it matter?

January 9, 2018 11:24 PM

It matters a lot. The wellbeiple of people in this world, and their eternal destiny is of the utmost importance. Leading people astray is demonic.

Cornelius
Cornelius
January 10, 2018 2:57 AM

But DT has nothing to do with people’s eternal destiny. He is not a priest either. He has one of the most difficult jobs imagineable, perhaps almost the most difficult, if it is to extirpate the 5th column, aka the deep state. Better just to stay out of it and see what happens.

January 8, 2018 1:30 AM

I don’t care if you all disagree with me. I’m not here to be a people pleaser. If I truely believe it, I will speak it!

Matthew
Matthew
January 17, 2018 12:09 PM

Annette,
Even if everything said about the President is true and he is a despicable human being and not a Christian, doesn’t the bible say to “pray for your enemies?” So yes call a spade a spade as you see it but make sure your eyesight is clear and please pray for him to change as our Lord tells us to.

January 9, 2018 12:27 AM

Bobbie Mercer, the Pharisee!

Diane Boneck
Diane B
January 6, 2018 7:45 PM

Oh My Yes indeed Mena! Thank You for confirming what the Holy Spirit told me last February. That this generation were like Esau who sold his birthright for what he could have now, a bowl of stew. Everything was going to be flipped upside down as our selfish rebellious generation has caused us to be sold back into bondage with our children and grandchildren. The original Esau’s will try and take their birthright back! The short version. I am told to get ourselves and loved ones more intimate with God under his wing at this time.

Deena
Deena
January 8, 2018 11:04 PM

Thanks for sharing

anette
anette
January 5, 2018 10:58 AM

Mena, thank you for this. it definitely resonates. i have been seeing that there has been a separating of the wheat and of the chaff lately. it is a serious time for all of us. blessings for bringing a hard but very good word.

Alison Pound
Alison Pound
January 15, 2018 8:11 PM
Similar wording to Menas in this prophecy http://wingsofprophecy.blogspot.com.au These are excerpts from my own journal very similar “Tell them to prepare for war. War is coming. A world war that will touch all. Persecution is coming.” ” I have told you some hard things are coming for you. Loss. Grief. ” The Lord has been speaking in this way for some time now, over last 12 months the frequency and urgency has intensified. Just a few days ago : “Time runs out. There is a quietness, a tranquility around you today. It seems that this normalcy will just go on. But do not be deceived, dear one. It will not continue. Drastic change is ahead. I speak of where you are.” This is not a time for getting distracted. Stay focussed upon the Father of Lights. He is your provider and safe haven. He will hide you when these things come to pass. Spend much time in that quiet place before the Lord. Cultivate a lifestyle of repentance and prayerfulness. Pray for the lost. Ask for faith to endure. Spend quality time with your families and loved ones speaking about the things that matter. Do what the Lord tells you to do and do it at once, don’t put it off. Don’t get caught up in any one thing, even if God has told you to get into something like crypto currency. So take the necessary steps and move on . Don’t spend the next weeks 24/7 on that alone. This is my advice having observed for a while now and I know it will tick some of you off, but I myself tend to obsess over things and have been known to display a lack of balance when I catch on to something I believe God is doing. So… Read more »
Phil - Sydney
Phil - Sydney
January 15, 2018 9:58 PM

Great Word Alison
Crypto currencies are taking too much of my personal time with the Lord. Forgive me Jesus
Phil

Connerhead
Connerhead
January 15, 2018 9:13 PM

We are currently in the bubble of hope that John Paul Jackson saw. We are to use this time to make preparations for the hard times soon to come. This is a Mercy window to gather and prepare. I personally believe it ends when the way between Israel and Iran begins depending on how we treat Israel. Kathy lechner also saw a time when all the policies seemed to work and the economy was in an uptick. It will change overnight.

Rachel Baxter
January 5, 2018 10:07 PM

Yes and amen.

Just Joan
Just Joan
January 10, 2018 1:44 AM

The statement “It is a season when the Jacobs and the Esaus will become apparent. The last two years have been a time of sifting. The Lord has searched hearts and exposed what was hidden deep within” really strikes a chord with me. Who knew there was so much chaff inside my soul. (God, not me!) So painful to go through. Need the encouragement to not let go.

Thanks, Mena. God bless.

Laura McDowell
Laura McDowell
January 7, 2018 9:06 AM

God is a defender of the poor and of the fatherless and of orphans and widows. If a person robs the poor God will rob them of life according to Proverbs 22:22-23. Be careful about robbing the poor. God will deal with the person severely who does this. Gods word will not return void.

Laura McDowell
Laura McDowell
January 7, 2018 9:44 AM

proverbs 22:22-23

“Do not exploit the poor because they are poor and do not crush the needy in court for the Lord will take up their case and exact life for life! ”

We should be praying for God to help the poor. You don’t know who is rich or who is poor. To pray against a poor person is robbing them and this scripture comes against you. Other scripture about the poor and the fatherless and the widows and the orphans come against you as well. If you wish harm on any of these people your own kids could become fatherless according to Gods word. God wants his people walking in love and unity.

January 9, 2018 11:25 PM

Donald Trump isn’t poor financially, but he is spiritually

Jerome Popiel
January 10, 2018 11:01 PM

I don’t claim to be a highly spiritual person, but someone I see as deeply spiritual, Sadhu Sundar Selveraj, has said that if Trump is removed from office, then America’s time of grace will be over.

Laura McDowell
Laura McDowell
January 7, 2018 9:01 AM
Christy
Christy
January 6, 2018 2:41 AM

Praise God!

I needed to hear this message right now.

Julz
Julz
January 9, 2018 3:39 AM

It’s not called setting ones sights too low, it’s called humility and grace towards others. The same humility and grace Christ extend towards us.

Conner
Conner
January 14, 2018 9:00 PM

Annette,

Would He respond this way? He drew people to Himself through love and sacrifice. Are we doing the same? There is nothing about your comments that would draw me to you….only repel. I am not kicking dirt in your direction, but I think we all need to take a close look at how we respond. Truth without love is a noisy gong and a clanging cymbal-you know the verse.

Let’s better use our time to love those around us. That’s the only way they’ll be drawn to change….just like those that were around Jesus. His message was radical and the opposite of what they were used to hearing. Let’s mirror that!

Connerhead
Connerhead
January 9, 2018 7:24 AM

What in the world do you think you are going to accomplish? You’re spending a lot of time throwing dirt in the air.

Julz
Julz
January 9, 2018 2:20 AM

God uses offensive people all the time to do his work and religious people are always offended. Paul was a classic example.

God looks at the future heart condition of those he appoints. He’s not at all concerned with their past or with their demeanour as we are.

TomP
TomP
January 9, 2018 8:07 AM

Annette,

That was a sincere question. Your statement of dislike encompasses a huge group of people that call Christ their God. So I ask again….whom do you serve?

Julz
Julz
January 9, 2018 2:55 AM

If their hearts have turned to stone and their future is only evil like pre-flood people or like Pharaoh then I totally agree. It’s still the future heart condition that mattered to God.

I don’t know what you were like when you came to Christ but for everyone I know the journey to becoming like Christ is slow, our issues and baggage don’t evaporate overnight. The Paul we know now so well is as you described but his was still a journey like everyone else.

Daniel
Daniel
January 10, 2018 10:04 AM

They weren’t just evil they were corrupted on a genetic AND spiritual level by the fallen Watchers and their abdominal spawn known as the ‘Giants’ or as the ‘Mighty Men of Renown’ as Genesis 6 says.

And Paul got mad and yelled at people even after he was saved. He even wrote in one of his letters near his death to send one of the young men he offended to see him so he could apologize in person. And as far as morally corrupt leaders being rude and enjoying women is pretty tame compared to even to godly men like Abraham. Even he had concubines. David and Solomon had hundreds of concubines, i.e. MISTRESSES, each in addition to all of their wives. Solomon had so many wives he had to build a separate palace just to house them all.

Donald only had what, 4 wives? Sure it’s sinful but he took care of them all quite well I’m sure. He gave his name to all of his children as far as I know and most of them either work for him or have their own business. As far as American presidents go Trump is a saint by comparison. Others were liars, murderers, war criminals, occultists, homosexuals, alcoholics, and communists. Trump is a strong willed man and that takes time for God to fix so give him a break especially when degenerate communist witch covens (LITERALLY) are sending hexes and vexing spirits to try and torment him every day. He needs prayer and as much of it as we can send.

January 9, 2018 2:42 AM

Not true. God wanted to kill everyone on the planet because everyone was so evil. Jesus has since been sacrificed and we have been given God’s Holy Spirit. I think we should give God much more respect by dying daily and becoming like Christ. Paul was not offensive after he encountered Christ, went through incredible suffering. He took up his cross daily. He was an incredible example to us all.

January 9, 2018 11:22 PM

I’ve already told you, TomP. Don’t ask me again. A lot of people that think they are serving Christ are part of the great deception. I know this comment won’t sit very well will the people in this group, after all you all think you are prophets. I’m a bit concerned with everybody sharing their “so called dreams, aka message from God.

January 9, 2018 11:19 PM

No – it’s called disrespecting God. I’m truely concerned for the mentality of a lot of people on this site.

January 9, 2018 3:03 AM

As I said before, you’ve set your standards too low. The question I ask you all is have you truley encountered Christ, do you walk closely with Him daily, do you know His power. God expects us to produce fruit, we are His redeemed children. It should be very noticeable if it’s truely genuine.