Satan’s 5 Favorite Lies About the Jewish People

Many people today are being misled about one of the most important parts of God’s end time plans, His plans for Israel. False teachers are flooding the airways daily with lies, claiming the Jewish people are no longer part of God’s plans. As a result, many people have been deceived into taking sides against God and thus aligning themselves with Satan.

In this 70-minute video, I do my best to expose what I believe are Satan’s five favorite lies regarding the Jewish people by sharing the truth from the scriptures. The video can be viewed by clicking this link to YouTube. Please disregard the YouTube warning about inappropriate or offensive content, which is their attempt to silence Christians, and click the video again to start it. The only thing inappropriate and offensive here is YouTube’s policy of preventing people from hearing about God’s amazing love for the Jewish people.

You can also listen to the audio version on Soundcloud and iTunes.

John Barry
John Barry
December 14, 2018 7:59 AM

I can only speak for myself , in 1982 when the LORD taught me I could hear HIS Voice , HE had me study Psalm 119 and told me – I change not , my Word is forever . Then HE had me study Romans 11 ( as brother Derek points out ) and said – I change not , MY word , laws & holidays are MINE , they change not , obey them . I will fulfill MY Word and Israel is MINE to bless or discipline , no one else’s . So even when I see Israel is wrong and they are a lot , I say nothing , they are GODs chosen people and we better keep our hands off , other than to bless Israel , that is what GOD has taught me

Lori Sloane
December 17, 2018 2:14 PM

John, just this morning, I asked the LORD, what scripture to read. He said Psalm 119. I also had a dream recently to read Psalms 118 and 119.

John Barry
John Barry
December 17, 2018 2:52 PM

Sister Lori ABBA had me pray each of King David’s prayers & told me King David’s attitude / relationship with GOD was the correct one to have . That has been my goal .Blessings & Prayers !

Derek S.
Derek S.
December 14, 2018 6:14 AM

James, thank you for posting this video. I’m glad to see that you have not been influenced by the rampant lies in the church that the Jews have been replaced, that their covenant promises have been transferred, that the church is the new Israel, or that it is okay to hate the modern state of Israel and/or the Jewish people who reside there based on Satanic lies that they are not really Jews or that anti-zionism is somehow different from anti-semitism (which it is not).

Thy physical descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob are still in full covenant with the living God and their promises are theirs alone. The covenant will be fulfilled just as God said it would be. Nothing has been transferred to the church and no identity or benefit has been taken away from these physical, genetic descendants. Every last bit of it remains in their possession…100%. Nothing less. And it will be that way forever and ever. Amen.

Derek S.
Derek S.
December 14, 2018 6:40 AM

Romans 11:

1 I ask, then, has God rejected his people? By no means! For I myself am an Israelite, a descendant of Abraham, a member of the tribe of Benjamin. 2 God has not rejected his people whom he foreknew.

11 So I ask, did they stumble in order that they might fall? By no means! Rather, through their trespass salvation has come to the Gentiles

17 But if some of the branches were broken off, and you, although a wild olive shoot, were grafted in among the others and now share in the nourishing root of the olive tree, 18 do not be arrogant toward the branches. If you are, remember it is not you who support the root, but the root that supports you.

25 Lest you be wise in your own sight, I do not want you to be unaware of this mystery, brothers: a partial hardening has come upon Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. 26 And in this way all Israel will be saved

28 As regards the gospel, they are enemies for your sake. But as regards election, they are beloved for the sake of their forefathers. 29 For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable. 30 For just as you were at one time disobedient to God but now have received mercy because of their disobedience, 31 so they too have now been disobedient in order that by the mercy shown to you they also may now receive mercy. 32 For God has consigned all to disobedience, that he may have mercy on all.

Michael Fisch
December 14, 2018 2:14 PM

James, I’m glad to see you made this video. The Lord has put it on my heart to write about the same topic, which has been stewing inside of me for months. I have watched a growing antisemitism in the world and among people who claim to be Christians. It’s disturbing.

According to Bible prophecy, a remnant of the house of Israel (descendants of all 12 tribes) will be re-gathered to the promised land in the end times. They will go through tribulation – even two-thirds of them will perish. But through it all, the nation of Israel will turn to the Lord their God, recognize their true Messiah Jesus and be saved as a nation.

God will do this for his glory and because of his covenant with Abraham.

This is not to say the nation of Israel is righteous today. It is not. The Israeli government is very involved with the New World Order agenda. Their treatment of Palestinians is horrendous. But none of this negates the fact that God will save them.

So it would be unwise for anyone to spew hate toward a people God intends to save, especially when we ourselves are only saved by His grace.

Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
December 15, 2018 11:54 AM

Thanks Michael for your excellent comment which is totally Biblical.
God Bless You.

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
December 14, 2018 1:01 PM

I have been listening to Israeli News Live for a year or more. Steven, who is a Christian and Jewish explained recently how he “supports” the Jews. He says we should support the people who live in Israel, but not their corrupt Govt. He seems, like you stated in this podcast, to see how the Biblical prophecy is getting fulfilled through their wickedness, but does not think we should back their government.

In a way it somewhat compares to what I heard about WW2 and the Jews. God was using Germany to punish them b/c of their unbelief. But I would not take sides with Germany for the millions murdered.

The 2/3 of the Jews that are going to die, according to scripture, will be at the hands of evildoers. But we do not side with them either… It all seems a bit complicated. I thought I had it figured out, but maybe I do not at all.

Sujit Thomas
December 14, 2018 2:11 PM

It is a fine line to walk, Marilee.

I believe we can take a leaf out of David and Saul’s intertwined story in learning how to relate to modern-day Israel.

David not only witnessed but also acknowledged Saul’s errors and mistakes and even confronted Saul about his erroneous ways to his face. Yet David also realized that had Saul not fallen out of favor with the Lord in kingship, he would never have become king. Even though David was presented with opportunities to strike Saul down, he did not. He interceded for Saul with his men. And though he knew Saul was erring in trying to seek him out and kill him, he did not partake of Saul’s errors by returning the favor. Rather, David saw to it that Mephibosheth, a remnant of the family of Saul, ate at his table.

God calls Israel his firstborn. We witness Israel’s faults and acknowledge their errors, yet we do not partake of their evil, but we also realize that salvation has come to us because of them. And though we may be presented with opportunities to align against them, we intercede for them, which is good and right in the sight of the Lord, and do not move to strike them down, for Israel was chosen by God as His firstborn and is in existence by His divine will.

We stand with Israel, not because Israel deserves it. No, we do so because we are sons and daughters of our Father in heaven, and we choose to align with His will who called Israel His firstborn. It is for His name’s sake that we uphold Israel.

Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
December 15, 2018 9:00 AM

We can take this revelation to the micro level as well. Standing on Romans 8:28, No matter the situation, or the people involved, all our suffering will be turned to Kingdom gain.

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
December 15, 2018 5:48 PM

Thanks Sujit– very helpful!!

Michael Fisch
December 14, 2018 2:17 PM

I have been listening to Steven Benun at Israeli News Live too. Great material from both current events and Bible prophecy standpoints.

Carolanne
Carolanne
December 14, 2018 10:47 AM

Sadly, UTube censorship is preventing this word from getting out. I am sure it reveals a powerful hope and light to those, especially those who live in Israel, who sit in darkness. There are so many lies preached on UTube which are controversial that are allowed to confuse and confound. It’s one of Satan’s favorite vehicles for delivering disinformation. But when it’s a platform for revealing truth…truth is shut down. What a joke.

Brother Steven
December 14, 2018 2:58 AM

In both links, the video has been removed……..but just let me say, if this email was in response to my comment on a Z3 Post……….I might have been understood….……I’m all for Israel, I’m all for the Jewish People………I do not believe in replacement theology………..I was merely trying to convey, that their efforts…..in offering sacrifices were in vain………..the Temple must be built because it says so in Scripture……..the offerings must be offered because it says so in Scripture………and Jesus will return to Jerusalem where the Jews are in control…….I don’t dispute any of this……..I was merely trying to say the effectual-ness of their endeavors will be in vain………

Brother Steven
December 14, 2018 2:59 AM

“misunderstood” not understood

Tera
Tera
December 14, 2018 5:24 PM

Wonderful video, James. Anti-semitism is rising around the world, even amongst Christians, which is tragic. We should love the Jewish people, as God does, and pray for them also, especially for Israel.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
December 14, 2018 9:37 AM

To view James’ video, just click on the words “Watch on YouTube” and it will redirect you and then just click on the words “I UNDERSTAND AND WISH TO PROCEED.”

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
December 14, 2018 9:59 AM

James should have given the video a different title. You know how the world is going today – anybody who views, likes or hates the video could be labelled with hate crime, by the youtube community.

Francine T
December 15, 2018 9:18 AM

In his book The Harvest, Rick Joyner says: There will be a time of increase controversy in the church about the place of Israel and the Jews in the plan of God…..Satan is not targeting this just because it is convenient but because the church’s proper understanding of this issue will be crucial if she is to fully accomplish her end time mandate…. page 173-174