“Just as Satan Fell from Heaven Like Lightning, So Shall She”

clinton_emails

I rarely watch the news, but at about 11:15 am on July 5 2016 I turned on the television to watch FBI Director James Comey’s testimony before the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee regarding Hillary Clinton’s email violations. I was watching it live.

When he said the part about not recommending to the DOJ that charges be filed against her, as soon as he said that, right at that second, a loud KABOOM went off inside our house! It sounded exactly like a cannon boom and was one of the loudest things I’ve ever heard inside my house. My ensuing scream was the second loudest.

At that same time, both my husband, Tony, and my two sons saw out the window a purple bolt of lightning. It appeared to strike the top of our garage. Then Tony saw a ball of fire and then a poof of smoke. He went outside to check, but could find no fire or sign of damage.  Our garage suffered no damage, but our television immediately froze, some electrical breakers were flipped, and our wifi network went out. Strange experience.

I asked the Lord about what it might mean and this is what I heard, “Just as Satan fell from heaven like lightning, so shall she.”

I found that statement very interesting because when Jesus said, “I beheld Satan fall from heaven like lightning” (Luke 10:18), He had just finished giving the same warning to the people who acted wickedly saying, “You will not be exalted to heaven, will you? You will be brought down to Hades!” (Luke 10:15).

As soon as He said that, right at that moment, His teaching was interrupted when seventy of His disciples returned from a ministry outreach rejoicing saying, “Lord, even the demons are subject to us in Your name” (Luke 10:17). But Jesus already knew about it, so He told them, “I was watching Satan fall from heaven like lightning” (Luke 10:18).

So when God said to me, “Just as Satan fell from heaven like lightning, so shall she,” He was repeating the same message Jesus gave to Capernaum, which also applies to anyone who follows Satan because they will all face the same fate as him.

Many of our government officials are becoming increasingly hostile and despising of Christianity and Jesus. They despise us because they despise Jesus, but we are not left powerless. Just as Jesus told the seventy, “Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing will injure you” (Luke 10:19), we have also been given this same authority, so we should be rejoicing because God chose us to live at this time in history and even more because our names are written in heaven.

13 “Woe to you, Chorazin! Woe to you, Bethsaida! For if the miracles had been performed in Tyre and Sidon which occurred in you, they would have repented long ago, sitting in sackcloth and ashes.
14 But it will be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon in the judgment than for you.
15 And you, Capernaum, will not be exalted to heaven, will you? You will be brought down to Hades!
16 “The one who listens to you listens to Me, and the one who rejects you rejects Me; and he who rejects Me rejects the One who sent Me.”
17 The seventy returned with joy, saying, “Lord, even the demons are subject to us in Your name.”
18 And He said to them, “I was watching Satan fall from heaven like lightning.
19 Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing will injure you.
20 Nevertheless do not rejoice in this, that the spirits are subject to you, but rejoice that your names are recorded in heaven.” (Luke 10:13-20)

Author: Michele Burdo

Michele Burdo, along with her husband Tony, are a music duo that have performed and shared the stage with many people in the Christian Music Industry including: Randy Stonehill, Phil Driscoll, Russ Taff, Phil Keaggy, Steven Curtis Chapman, Michael W. Smith, the Newsboys, Delirious, and many others. They are published songwriters with BMI and have had the opportunity to record and perform their songs throughout all of North America. Together they have served as Worship Leaders at various ministries. Their music can be found on: iTunes Apple Music, Spotify, and YouTube. You can also like them on FaceBook at facebook.com/BurdoMusic.

Many of Michele’s lyrics are inspired from prophetic dreams and supernatural encounters with the Lord. She has a passion for communicating with others about the deep things of God.

Joseph Secola
Joseph Secola
July 8, 2016 9:54 PM

Bless you Michelle! We must understand that God Almighty is sitting in judgment on our wicked political leadership. He will expose their sins and judge them. Our only protection is in Him under His wings. Psalm 91. I heard Rick Wiles state today that when he prayed which country to move to, the Lord Jesus told him that He was his country. Despite whatever preparation we have made for the hard times coming, Living in His Kingdom is all the protection we need! The Holy Spirit will lead us and guide us in all things!

July 9, 2016 1:38 PM

Blessings to you, Joseph! Amen to Psalm 91 protection, we’re counting on it! You are right, we serve a Righteous Judge.

Kristy
Kristy
July 9, 2016 12:18 AM
Not even the head of the FBI is a high enough position not to be under the thumb of the powers that be. I’m just glad he was brave enough to stand up and list the things she should have been indicted for, even if he wasn’t allowed to make a recommendation to prosecute. Please realize, the investigation didn’t have to go as far as it did. Realize that the old government hasn’t been entirely replaced by the new yet. There are still many left in positions to see what is happening from very close up that cannot do anything about it. We must pray for them!!! We must not speak against them, (and I’m not suggesting that this post does) we must pray! There are people on the inside that see, but don’t have the spiritual authority to act. They let corruption come in on their watch, but so did we! We are the ones God has broken and broken through to. We must help our brothers and sisters and fellow Americans who know God a little, who know of God a little, but don’t have the spiritual maturity to know what to do. We must fight on our knees for Jesus to be Wisdom in them as He wants to be. “Will you fight as if you could change the destiny of this land?” (Sherry Gorslin, May 6) This is not a done deal. The Lord wants us to pray His will into the earth. Yes, we know it will take judgement for the nation’s to learn righteousness, but it doesn’t have to take total destruction. Part of that learning of righteousness is us learning the heart of God and laying down our lives to pray. I am telling you, there are people in the FBI and other… Read more »
Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
July 9, 2016 4:51 PM
Kristy. I agree with you that there are PLENTY of good people in law enforcement, I know several who I have trained with. However, Comey isn’t one of them. He’s a part of the problem, not the solution. If you check his background and check out some info at operationdisclosure.blogspot.com, nesaranews.blogspot.com and several other alternative sites, you will see that Comey is an evil man that does the bidding of the Clinton crime cabal and the elite. No, I won’t give him or any other public servant a pass. Whether serving in the military or in law enforcement, we all took the same oath, “so help us God.” There used to be such a thing as integrity. It didn’t matter what a law enforcement official believed personally. They took a sworn oath that they would fight for justice. This is one of the biggest problems in our society. We don’t have any good guys anymore. And the one’s that we were supposed to be able to trust are corrupt. I speak as a former law enforcement officer and veteran. It sickens me what has happened, is happening and will happen. Pray for mercy for this nation. Judgment will not be delayed or stayed. I think that’s obvious now. We have sold out to satan and will get what we deserve as a nation. God will protect His holy remnant and bless those who bless Him and others. But because of our lawlessness and blatant evil as a nation, we will not be restored to our former glory. There will be pockets of revival in time. The nation will be somewhat restored IF the church and pastors fall on their knees in fasting prayer and repentance. How long will that take though? That’s what’s required to stop the massacre. After the… Read more »
July 9, 2016 5:35 PM

A sobering word, indeed, Ken. I must say, it’s been hard for me to take in the spiraling downward of our beautiful country. I remind myself again and again: God is my government. His kingdom is my home. But, here we are, for now…
May we ever hear His voice saying, “This is the way, walk in it. “

July 9, 2016 4:35 PM

Such an important reminder, Kristy, to be in prayer throughout our day. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Prayer can change things.

ray whalley
ray whalley
July 9, 2016 3:35 PM

Also remember their families will be in danger if they speak up I think more will as things get worse.

July 9, 2016 4:11 PM

I think you are right, Ray.

July 9, 2016 1:42 PM

Excellent points you make, Kristy! Thank you so much. Yes, let us bind together and pray. We are not without hope and prayer changes things! Many blessings to you.

Carol
Carol
July 8, 2016 11:39 PM

Michele,
I feel the Lord’s Holy Spirit impressing upon me to use my authority, as a child of the King to take bind these workers of iniquity in high places in our government. The church is acting neutered, blind and inept when it comes to spiritual warfare! The powers that be, in DC and world wide are not backing down so why should the bride of Christ. We have a job to do! Hilary and her cohorts can be exposed, inflicted with confusion and have the light of truth aimed at her, by the agreement, in non wimpy spiritual warfare! God’s warriors, who are his endtime believers, need to agree and “bind” her and her demons with the triple cords of Ecclesiastes 4:12; in Christ Jesus name. Binding the seeds of destruction she’s planted, turning it to dust at her feet, releasing the fog of blinding as well, in the name of Christ. We then can release Jezebel to Christ, for judgement! Addressing the sleeping giant, the church of America, may God the Father wake it up!! We must become the Acts church again!!

July 9, 2016 1:49 PM

Carol, I am glad you are exercising your God given authority! We need to do so, especially in these Last Days. As one of my friends likes to say:

“We are special. God looked all throughout time and picked NOW at our exact address for us to be born. For His plans and purposes. He’s placed treasures in us from before time. Given us the armor and weapons we need for the battles coming our way. What a mighty God you serve! ALPHA OMEGA DELTA FORCE END TIME WARRIOR BRIDAL COMPANY REPORTING FOR DUTY! ” ~Madelyn Camp a.k.a. ‘Machine Gun Granny’ 🛡⚔🛡

Carol
Carol
July 9, 2016 2:01 PM

Thank you for your awesome response, Michele. It touched my heart and is huge confirmation to my spirit! I pray many will hear that call to “report for duty” and agree in bold prayer to put our God’s angelic warrior to work, while binding the demonic spirits at work in our America leaders! Amen and amen!

July 9, 2016 4:16 PM

Be encouraged, Carol! The 🔑🗝🔑 to the kingdom are in binding and loosing. And the violent take it by force. You sound battle ready to me! Remember too, as you wear your full armor, the LORD goes before you and the GLORY OF THE LORD is your rear guard. Amen and Amen!!

Carol
Carol
July 9, 2016 5:19 PM

The Lord has thrust me into warfare in the last year. Brothers and sisters have taken the call seriously as well!! People are coming for deliverance from bloodline and open door demonic curses…why doesn’t the church takes its charge seriously? The Lord’s blood, is the remedy for the breaking of these strongholds. Look around, families and individuals are in free fall!! They think they have to live like that until the Lord arrives. Acceptance of the Lord, frees the Spirit of man but warfare frees the “soul” of man from unbelievable torture. The psych Drs are handing out meds like candy to sedate the person from the demons voices in their head, unbearable depression, addictions or perversions! Wow! What I’ve learned about this and how the Name of Christ breaks and binds these vile demons.
If the church you believers are attending are not freeing people from these destructive demons of fear, murder, blood sacrifice from ancestors to Molloch, mind control, deception, witchcraft/Jezabel, voodoo,..the list is long! Please, get into a church who teaches warfare and healing. Many churches are neutered because they don’t take the word of God seriously! Pray and put your Holy Spirit glasses on, you have a job to do, way beyond a prayer over dinner and attending church Sunday! I know what I’m saying, that was me a little over a year ago. God’s speed!

July 9, 2016 5:46 PM

I love your zeal, Carol! Truthfully, a greater portion of American church is completely unaware of spiritual warfare. There is much to be said about the delivering power of Jesus. These curses can be broken. These demons can be sent fleeing. I live in the South and a ministry that I’m familiar with that has specialized for more than 25 years in helping deliver people from demonic forces, they are called Bear Creek Ranch, in Georgia. Tim Mather, of Bear Creek wrote a great book called Prophetic Deliverance. I’ve been called many a time to help rid someplace or someone of demonic activity. Jesus Christ, Son of the living God and His blood are a very powerful force.

Kate
Kate
July 9, 2016 10:32 AM

Amen!!!!

Martin Semrok
Martin Semrok
July 9, 2016 8:49 AM

Yes LORD, bring confusion into the enemy camp! (Let’s us not forget to Praise HIM, as that brings the enemy to nought).

Kristi
Kristi
July 9, 2016 9:49 AM

The same day and time I was at work and heard a loud boom! It sounded almost like a bomb. It made my ears ring & pop. No one else in my office heard it. I live in OK and we get earthquakes often and I always hear the boom before my office starts to shake, but this was different. I kept looking outside but I didn’t see anything. I started feeling it had to be something spiritual because no one else heard it. It was so loud and my ears were still ringing. It was later when I found out about James Comey and him not recommending charges against Hillary. It was the same time as I heard the boom. Thank you Michele for this post. I am praying for this nation.

July 9, 2016 3:55 PM

Hi Kristi! It sounds like our experiences were related, don’t you think? There’s a whole lot o’ shakin’ going on!

Marilee Alm
July 9, 2016 7:10 AM
“Young People’s Cry” Jekalyn Carr Oh God! This next generation need you God you said in the last days you shall pride the spirit of all things. You said that the young people shall prophesy. And God the young people need you like never before. For the enemy is going to attack. So now God, I pray against all types of gun violence, I pray against the shootings that’s in our school, I pray against suicidal thought, I pray against drugs, I pray against bullies. And I speak over the lives of the young people, that they will not fall into the hands of temptation, that the young people will give God their place with you. They will hunger the holyness, and the hunger will be so great, that it will be unexplainable. In the name of Jesus! God I declare right now that we as young people we will present ourselves as living sacrifices. Our loves are in your hands. We make the choice, we need the power right now. That God we will not, we will not give in to peer pressure, we will not give in, God to suicidal thoughts, we will not give in to see what the enemy has to offer. We will not give in to the flesh of the enemy, God we will stand, and we say we say, we will be holy. We will keep our bodies pure [x3] In the name of Jesus! We will not give in to drugs, we will not give in to drinking, we will not give in to smoking. But we will shout for holyness, we will stand for what’s right. Oh God we cry out today, we give ourselves to you. Our lives are in your hands [x2] Oh God but we believe we’re raising… Read more »
July 9, 2016 2:34 PM

Marilee, Wow! These are powerful words! Thank you so much. We are choosing the Highway to Holiness. Let us be in the company of planet shakers! I always liked how the disciples were described as: Turning the world upside down for Jesus Christ.

Stella
Stella
July 8, 2016 8:59 PM

Watching the same broadcast and announcement I immediately felt the spirit of confusion leap out of the TV. I prayed people won’t be deceived and prayed that God will reveal what’s been hidden into the light so citizens might know the truth.

July 9, 2016 1:51 PM

Stella, you have eyes to see what others cannot. The Sons and Daughters of Issachar knew the signs of the times and knew what to do. Bless you, in Jesus’ Name!

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
July 9, 2016 6:31 AM

When I gaze upon the landscape of this nation one word comes to mind…lawlessness. It’s a foul evil spirit that permeates government, institutions, culture, people and convinces them that there are no consequences to my actions, no repercussions to my sin. What they fail to realize is that the ripples reach the Righteous Judge from whom nothing is hidden. Though He is merciful and kind and extends grace He is also severe and terrible and vengeance is His alone. Their truly are no secret sins or agendas. Not my most heinous sin or the seething hate that permeates the heart though invisible to the naked eye escapes Him.Though we long to please our Father the deceived and deceivers live in bondage carrying out the will of their father. Our Father is sovereign…theirs a created being whose days are numbered. Righteous judgement will be swift and exact which we all deserve were it not for His mercy that endures forever and amazing grace that saved and saves a wretch like me.

July 9, 2016 3:58 PM

A good word, Michael. The judgements of the LORD are true and righteous altogether. God does not look the other way. May we ever have clean hands and a pure heart.

Beverly
Beverly
July 8, 2016 8:26 PM

Thank you so much for sharing this word. All of the wickedness in government has really been weighing heavily on my mind. Thank you for the encouraging verses as well.

God Bless You, Michele.

July 9, 2016 2:29 PM

Dear Beverly, These things sometimes weigh heavily on my mind as well. It is then that I must cast all my cares on Him. Also, perfect Love casts out fear. I must keep my mind fastened on His Word. Blessings of Jesus to you. ❤️

Richard Chase
July 10, 2016 5:27 PM

Great word Michele B. I’m a musician and I’m Allways praying for America. But I’m no Fool and I see the enemy’s plan and the wickedness in high places. I stand on Gods Promisses. My own physical mind is trained to fight. My spiritual side says Fight, yet not in the flesh. You know the scripture, our weapons are not carnal but for the pulling down of strongholds and wickedness in high places. . I have gone to Church on the Rock for over 30 yrs. the Name is New Covanant now. Chuck Warnock is the pastor. He was collage roommates with Russ Taff. We don’t have a wimpy church or a church that most of the Z-3 Contributars constantly whip and beat on here. The only church I see that is false is the Catholic Church, Mormon, Jehovah witness, etc… Not the Christian , Spirit filled Church. I’m protective of My church like a Bride. That’s My bride and we take our problems to Jesus. No one can snatch them from my hand Jesus says. Our God is an Awesome God Rich Mullins once penned. I’m gonna win, Satan will lose end of story. Thank you.

Morton
Morton
July 9, 2016 11:11 AM

I had a dream within a few weeks ago or so about Hillary Clinton:

I was sitting in a wicker podium chair behind the wicker podium and Hillary Clinton walked by as if she was greeting folks as presidents do when they are walking our of congress buliding after speech, I liked her in my dream and thought she was really nice and thought that was really weird and then she saw me sitting there and said,
“That is mine (seat/podium) but you can sit there that’s fine.” She said that in a way that she pretended to be nice in front of others but really meant it was hers and not okay for me to sit there.

Interpretation:
Wicker translates to Wicca the satanic witchcraft and the dream is revealing the great deception to deceive people that she is good,kind, yet she is actually working in the witchcraft/satanic realm.

I am usually not one to judge people but this dream was from the LORD exposing the deception. And I pray many more Americans awaken to this deception…thankfully I see people who are die hard democrats having their eyes opened to the deception behind Hillary and that is why the crowds for Sanders…I also had a dream regarding him that he took a payout but wasn’t entirely evil willed about it but played by the elite in doing so.

July 9, 2016 4:07 PM

Hi Morton, a sobering dream for certain. I’ve heard the former campaign manager for Bill Clinton interviewed a few times, twice on TruNews. I believe his name is Larry Nichols. He has stated that Hillary was indeed involved in witchcraft. She also said herself that she has consulted with the deceased Eleanor Roosevelt, which is forbidden in scripture.

Carl Manning
Carl Manning
July 10, 2016 2:27 AM
A former Illuminati member who goes by the name, Doc Marquis (real or pseudonym – I do not know), has stated that Hillary is a 6th Degree satanic witch, and her “husband” Bill is a lower order 4th Degree satanic warlock. A former Secret Service Agent who tailed the Clintons in the White House for many years said they had ornaments on the White House Christmas tree that were phallic symbols and others depicted sexual intercourse. Phallic symbols are common in witchcraft rituals. None of this is surprising in the least to those who have done the research into the Clinton Body Count. Larry Nichols, who was an insider in the Clinton Gubernatorial Administration in Arkansas, narrated the famous Clinton expose video, “The Clinton Chronicles”(I believe it can be seen on YouTube now), which covered an immense amount of information about the Clintons’ murders and scandals ad infinitum. So many of these murders were covered up by the Coroner who was in on the whole scheme. There is also information from Chip Tatum, a former CIA agent who flew choppers for CIA/Mossad/MI6 assassination teams and the CIA cocaine smuggling operations in South America for the CIA Bush Crime Cabal, which included the Clintons. Romney is also in the Bush Crime Cabal. There is a picture of him getting off a plane in South America with his Cuban mistress. He was involved with laundering drug profits in offshore accounts like all of the other members of the Bush Crime Cabal. It has been rumored that even SCOTUS Chief Justice John Roberts had a Vatican Bank account with hush money to the tune of $1,000,000,000.00 (billion with a “b”), which would explain his ruling on Obamacarel. So much of this bribe money is hidden in offshore bank accounts all across the globe.… Read more »
Dean
Dean
July 11, 2016 10:45 AM

I thought my eyes were pretty much open, until I read “Trance-formation of America” and “Behold A Pale Horse.”

July 11, 2016 3:46 PM

Thanks Dean, I added those books to my list to read some day when I can find time.

Carl Manning
Carl Manning
July 11, 2016 3:14 PM
Regarding “Trance-formation of America”, I have seen many YouTube videos of former MKUltra sex slave, Cathy O’Brien and other former sex slaves. Their tales of what is going on behind the scenes would shock most gullible Americans to the core. Most Americans have no idea of the level of diabolical evil they are up against in their “beloved” federal government. Most Americans and many so-called “Christians” idolize the American flag and the American government and the American nation above Almighty God. The 4th of July is almost HOLY to these sorts of people. They have no idea what sort of government lurks behind the endless CIA-controlled propaganda. The MKUltra “MInd Kontrol” techniques were adopted from the Nazis via CIA Operation Paperclip which brought 55,000 Nazis to freedom in the USA. Allen Dulles, the former CIA Director, for whom the airport is named in the District of Criminals, was a well-known Nazi sympathizer. It is speculated that former CIA Director and former President George H.W. Bush and his father, the convicted Nazi supporter and US Senator Prescott Bush, were actually Nazi spys by the real names of Georg H. Scherff Jr and Georg H. Scherff Sr who spied on Nikolai Tesla here in the USA for Germany before the war. Tesla died penniless because his monetary overseer was stealing him blind. This monetary overseer was believed to be Georg H. Scherff Sr, a.k.a. former US Senator Prescott Bush, the father of former President and CIA Director and CIA Dallas Chief during the assassination of JFK, George H. W. Bush. There is a picture believed to be of the two of them before the war with the former President dressed in his German Navy uniform and in the same room there are other well-known Nazis such as Hitler’s personal secretary, Martin Bormann,… Read more »
July 10, 2016 10:04 PM

Hi Carl, thank you for your interesting comment full of information! I’ve heard Doc Marquis speak, he sure is an interesting fellow.

Dean
Dean
July 9, 2016 8:52 PM

Wow, I guess God really is a Republican!

(Joke! Just a joke.)

July 9, 2016 9:13 PM

God has a great sense of humor too, Dean! 😄

Peggy A.
July 8, 2016 10:13 PM

Michele,
That was a very inspiring message. Thank-you!

July 9, 2016 3:59 PM