“This same threat is coming right to your doorstep.”

I had a very sobering and horrifying warning dream today in which I was driving with my husband and young daughter (I don’t have a daughter in real life). We were in some sort of a valley road with hills immediately to our left. The road went under many overpasses, one right after the other.

While driving under the first overpass, I saw two men who had been hung by a rope and were dangling from the bridge. The next overpass we went through, there were several more men hanging . With horror, I realized a few of them were still alive, as I saw them trying to gasp for air and try to wiggle to freedom. The third overpass, we went through, there were so many men hanging that I don’t know the count.

I couldn’t take it anymore and told my husband to turn around and go home. We were so alarmed and crying because we actually knew personally a few of these men who had been hung (not in real life).

At that point, my daughter left the car and she had a knife with her. She was brave enough to go and cut down those men whom we knew. I didn’t see her doing it, but I just knew she had somehow rescued them.  END OF DREAM

INTERPRETATION:

After I woke up and wrote down the dream, I looked at the clock and saw it was 4:44!!! This is a number the LORD has been using lately in showing the times we are living in and the judgment coming. It was a confirmation that this was a prophetic dream!

I was then shown that ‘my daughter’ in this dream represented the LORD’s TRUE children, who will be there to help during times of persecution.

I then went back to sleep, and I was awoken again, but this time to a very different message from the LORD about what is coming, if HIS people don’t pray and fast. Here is that message:

“These are the martyrs that were killed on MY behalf (talking about my dream). This is coming. Pray for your brothers and sisters who are already facing persecution.

This same threat is coming right to your doorstep. Be prepared in numbers for you will find safety there.”

(Then I heard this word):

“LYNCHED. “

[Dictionary.com: “to be put to death, especially by hanging, by mob action and without legal authority.”]

‘There is safety in numbers. Don’t be caught alone.

This is the beginning of the first wave that is coming.

Not much time left.

The secret of living is not to be afraid of death.

With each new day comes the chance and opportunity to crucify your flesh. Ask yourself each day, “How can I crucify my flesh for MY LORD? What sacrifice can I give HIM?”

This is the challenge I put before you. That is, the crucified life in ME. Most know it not and few find it. I long for all MY children to understand this principle.

Start today and ask yourself, “What can I give up for MY LORD?”

MY beloved, you will be richly rewarded, for as I died for you, you will sacrifice for ME. We are then ONE  in suffering. You will be exalted to a high position in MY kingdom, as I was given the throne of DAVID.

Seek ME on this word and I will show you.

Your beloved JESUS AND SAVIOR OF THE WORLD”

I then heard:

“Read about Mordecai and Haman and pray against this onslaught that satan wants to bring.”

This message is an instructional message of how to prepare for persecution. We are to crucify our flesh now, step by step, so we will be ready if and when the persecution comes.

Then during my time of prayer, the LORD reminded of the story of Esther, Mordecai and Haman. Haman wanted to exterminate the Jewish people starting with Mordecai, one of the Jewish leaders. Haman wanted to hang Mordecai, so he set up gallows to do so. When Esther found out about the plan to exterminate her people, she called for a three day fast to move the hand of GOD. The LORD heard her prayers. and Haman, instead of being the executioner, became the executed and was himself hung instead of Mordecai. Haman fell into his own snare because of the faithful prayers of the people. Read the Book of Esther for more details.

The LORD showed me that the same spirit that came after the Jewish people is also coming against the LORD’s people. This is the ‘spirit of hate’ — the ‘spirit of Haman.’ Like Esther, we must fast and pray against this, lest we fall into the enemy’s trap.

With this article, I am calling for a time of fasting and praying for those who are called to do so! We have been given the power to fight the demonic entities that are now roaming the earth, looking who they may devour. Our weapons are not carnal, but spiritual, and we fight in the SPIRIT, and not in the flesh. We fight with prayer, the WORD of GOD, our faith, and humbling ourselves through fasting.

2 Chronicles 7:14 IS THE HEART OF THE LORD’S CRY FOR US:

“If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.”

Seek the LORD about entering into a time of fasting and prayer, to push back the tides of darkness and death that want to overtake us. Like the message above says, sacrifice at least one thing a day for the LORD. This will strengthen our commitment and the LORD will hear our prayers, when we come to HIM in earnest.

PLEASE CONSIDER A FAST ALONG WITH PRAYER. IF YOU CANNOT DO A FULL FAST, CONSIDER A PARTIAL ONE, WITH GIVING UP ONE OR MORE TYPE OF FOODS.

Scripture References:

I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. (Galatians 2:20)

To know Him and the power of His resurrection and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death. (Philippians 3:10)

Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it. (Matthew 16:24, 25)

And they that are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with its affections and lusts. (Galatians 5:24)

For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds. (2 Corinthians 10:4)

Author: Elizabeth Marie

Elizabeth is a wife, mother and special-ed teacher…..however, her most important role is as a follower and disciple of the LORD JESUS CHRIST. In 2010 she started receiving prophetic words and dreams from the LORD and frequently shares them on her Youtube channel called Latterrain333 as well as on her blog, Lifeline Letters.

August 29, 2018 10:15 AM

I think that the daughter cutting down those who were still alive signifies how crucial it is to snatch from the fire those who still haven’t bought oil for their lamps. Emergency evangelism, so to speak. Three nights ago, we had a terrifyingly loud thunderstorm. It made me sit up in bed and I started to have a burden for the new guy in the neighborhood who appears to be very much a liberal, politically opinionated, secular humanist. His son is doing an internship on Capital Hill for the Democrat Party, and he has been explicit about his opinions and hatred for Donald Trump’s agenda. The next night, another thunderstorm was underway. He knocked on the door and was freaking out. A HUGE oak limb had fallen on his driveway, crushing his SUV. Two minutes before that, he had moved the SUV from the street to the driveway. The next day, we surmised the damage and he wouldn’t have had time for a prayer I if those two minutes hadn’t passed. We could see how his head would have been crushed from the top and would have been pushed into his body. It gave me a powerful opening to tell him about a near fatal experience I had experienced when I was 22 and the LORD spared me while I was selfish and a prodigal. He listened intently. A seed has been planted! If the LORD places someone on your heart, ACT IMMEDIATELY! It might mean getting a knife and cutting them free from a noose. Much better that than if you sat on your hands and a storm blows through and crushes that person’s head and you did nothing. Please help me pray for this man, his name is Antonio. Blessings, Beloved.

S. Renee Felder
August 29, 2018 12:28 PM

Hi Elizabeth,
I think the daughter in your dream represents the next generation. They are going to have the courage and boldness that our generation lacks to do great exploits for God.

Kasey Streichert Burt
August 28, 2018 8:34 PM

Elizabeth:
I am posting a link to something I wrote about awhile back, about a great testing that will come upon the Elect of God. I believe that it confirms what you have written. I actually posted it earlier today on my site.

L Brunson
L Brunson
August 28, 2018 10:08 PM

Very helpful

August 28, 2018 9:11 PM

I hate to sound like a broken record , but this sounds like the Day of jihad to me ( which lasts at least weeks ) . please have a plan of what to do in a crisis like you would a fire plan . Being mentally prepared gives a person the best chance and you will not freeze up ( the worst thing you can do ) but move with purpose . Know what groups / people live in your area , when the black Flag goes up , things will happen quickly , it is too late to plan then . Pay attention to what is going on around you at all times , be prepared to react quickly & with purpose . Spiritual warfare does not work against humans , but GOD can save you in it . Blessings & Prayer !

Carlos
Carlos
August 29, 2018 1:32 AM

Hey John, I agree with you when you say its good to have a plan for the area you live in, however, have to disagree with you about the spiritual warfare bit against humans. You can use your spiritual authority in Christ against those who are demon possessed or have the spirit of murder in them is very effective. I would step out in faith like the sons of Zebedee as in Luke 9:54.
” And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did?”

Those engulfed with demonic spirits stop dead in their tracks when you use your God-given authority in Jesus, by rebuking them or telling them they can’t be within such and such a distance. You could also bind them, but is inadvisable unless you are intending to do a deliverance session.

I’ve seen this in the mission field, and unfortunately, the body of Christ has either never learned to use their spiritual authority in Jesus, or never knew it existed. I’ve also taught this to believers here in the Philippines for the last five years with great success.

Some people claim this authority stopped with Jesus disciples, but I stand with what Jesus said in John 14:12 “Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.”

August 29, 2018 7:09 AM

Hi Brother Carlos , thanks for your mission work for the Kingdom . Brother Carlos I have done Spiritual warfare against High Satanists & Covens and you are correct on this level & the Mission field . The Day of Jihad is a war event , on the day Obama gives the word I expect between 300,000 to 500,000 Muslims to come out in America alone and they will be organized like a military unit . They will have hells cannons which can be made in a garage , they will hit National Guard armoury’s and steal tanks & other heavy weapons . I am sure the Christians in the middle east prayed , it did not stop them from being killed / Martyred . America has given the Muslims Spiritual authority to do this by inviting the Trojan Horse to live among us and GOD has turned the nation over to Judgement , I don’t think we can pray that away . I expect at least a million plus dead in America alone before the Jihad is put down & I am being very conservative on the number of dead I believe . Blessings

August 30, 2018 6:46 AM

John, I don’t think I told you about the dream I had where I saw these black stallions coming through three huge doors, the doors looked like the doors that are on a mosque. As the horses stampeded in I was trying to save the children and these horses were destroying everything in there site. There were buildings and interstates anywhere they went they left complete destruction. At one point I was trying to save a man out of a car on an interstate a everything around us was burning.. I know I was shown the doors so I would know what the black stallions represented.

August 30, 2018 10:02 AM

Michelle, that is an incredible dream that left no doubt about the interpretation you were given. Do you think possibly the 3 horses mean that there will be 3 seperate doors with which the Jihadists invade the US? 1)I believe one threat to the US will be that Europeans will be getting fed up with the open borders and havoc it’s creating there, and migrate legally to the US. The people there are predominantly liberal left wing in their ideology. When they become US citizens, they will perpetuate the left wing vote as they settle in different areas in our country. New York City would be the entry point for them. Tsunami dreams about NYC have been reported. BLUE WAVE? 2)I also think, as Christopher Harris mentioned Peurto Rico in a warning dream, that migration to Florida will happen, due to horrible living conditions from the hurricane that have never been resolved. They can vote, so Florida will be a Democrat stronghold. 3) North Carolina is one of the top states for illegal immigration. The illegals can get driver’s licenses with NC laws, making NC a Democrat stronghold, as they use their DLfor voter ID. You cannot win the presidency without winning FL and NC. Just a possibility for the BLUE WAVE being one interpretation of the tsunami that causes destruction. There are many possibilities for how and where Jihadists will invade the entire world, these doors I’ve suggested are just possibie portals for US invasion. Obama and Angela Merkel in Germany have ensured global destruction by opening Europe to the snakes. I hope we can pray for a delay as warning dreams like yours are shared with the body of Christ. Thank you for being obedient to do that.

August 30, 2018 7:44 PM

Carolanne, it was not three horses, it was a lot of horses coming through three different doors all at the same time. So it could be different parts of the United States. I had a dream about Europe being hit by a tidal Wave and people were getting everything from off the shelves in stores and going underground. it seem to be very little warning.

August 30, 2018 8:35 PM

Oops, I meant doors. Sorry for any confusion. Yes,, I believe that if people were going underground to safety the tidal wave was a not literal water. I just saw an article on z3 when I hit Jhihad on the homepage by mistake that was entitled, “The day of Jhihad is coming and there will be little warning.” Just now. Your dream must be confirming that.

August 30, 2018 9:13 AM

Sister Michelle that sounds like the day of Jihad to me . Black stallions ( black flag of Islam ) coming out of a mosque and you are trying to save the children and they are destroying buildings & interstates . I am beginning to think the day of Jihad will happen in America & Europe at the same time called by Obama the Evil . Blessings

August 30, 2018 7:48 PM

sorry about some of the misspelling . I was typing in a hurry this morning and left without proof reading.

August 29, 2018 12:20 PM

I agree, the Jhadists coming into the US will pave the way to the ultimate A/C agenda. Every time I read a tsunami or flood dream on z3, the LORD speaks of a BLUE WAVE and immigration tsunamis and floods coming to wreak havoc. The open border situation will create perpetual votes for the left wing radicals, North Carolina is one state that has been mentioned. An illegal immigrant can get a drivers license in NC, then turn around and use it for voter ID. Then the swing state will turn blue. This is why we MUST FAST and PRAY that the BLUE WAVE does not happen in November. If they the House, majority, it’s going to start a spiral down as stop border security will cease and then, brace yourselves for the BLUE WAVE of destruction.

August 30, 2018 6:48 AM

Carolanne, the father has gifted you with much discernment. keep posting

August 29, 2018 12:23 PM

Oops-if they gain the House majority, it’s going to start a spiral down in stopping border security, and then, brace yourselves for the BLUE WAVE of destruction. 🙈

August 30, 2018 9:22 AM

Sister Carolanne I see another possibility , there is no blue wave , the Dems lose the mid-terms ( don’t take the house ) and become desperate . Obama the Evil calls the day of Jihad and there is a coup at the same time and Pres. Trump is taken out and civil war starts . This would happen quickly when / if it happens . Blessings

August 30, 2018 10:19 AM

JB, That is certainly a possibility if the LORD is showing you that. I believe the BLUE WAVE threat can be THWARTED by a corporate call to fast and pray before the elections. Mena Lee Grebin had a dream that she was with family in a high rise and they braced themselves for destruction and they were unscathed when the tsunami ended. I believe we are being warned now by God’s great mercy through His servant’s’ dreams and revelations so He will hold back this catastrophic threat for the sake of the righteous.

August 30, 2018 10:45 AM

Sister Carolanne , I see it a little different . I believe we are in the written word now and 3 seals have been opened and this is going to play out on CREATORS time line and nothing will stop it , even our prayers . I believe our prayers can bring more mercy in what is coming , but not stop or delay it in any way . The warning are so we will make sure we are covered in the Blood and prepared to walk thru this . I believe the race has started and will go on GODs time line till it is over , it is unstoppable now , imo . Ezekiel 14 : 12-23 Blessings

Francine
August 30, 2018 9:46 PM

Last week, the Lord told my friend, retired pastor in his nineties: You don’t have because you ask not. You don’t ask according to my will. My friend replied, what is your will Lord? The Lord said (in summary): pray for the return of Jesus. And Holiness should be your priority. He gave him 1 John 3:3 ” And everyone who has this hope in Him purifies himself, just as He is pure.”

August 30, 2018 12:17 PM

JB, I understand what you are saying. I’m just talking about praying to stop this blue wave, not God’s timeline. Nancy Pelosi as Speaker of the House would bring on instant chaos in a matter of months. Chuck Schumer as Senate Majority would seal her deals of resistance.: Obamacare never repealed, impeachment proceedings, mass immigration, tax cuts repealed. These are all catalysts that wiould put us into a state of mayhem in just months. Could it be that the Restrainer could be still restraining? The blue wave guarantees the removal of the restraining – as soon as November.

August 30, 2018 12:37 PM

I agree sister Carolanne , I will not even speak that evil womans name , she is the lowest form of politician without morals of any sort and a traitor to the people & constitution and I think that of the whole left / Marxists . I just think if there is a blue wave or not , it is not going to change one thing ABBA is going to do , but your points are valid . Blessings

August 30, 2018 4:13 PM

You are funny, Brother John!! And never sleeping!!

August 30, 2018 8:45 PM

Thanks Sister Carolanne , I know my Kingdom job and GOD is not going to ask me why I slept when I knew the lateness of the hour and what was coming . While I draw breath I fight in prayer for mercy for America , it is the way GOD made me . Blessings

August 30, 2018 8:49 PM

Brother John, I love that. I love the part “as I draw breath” knowing we are His Kingdom servants until our last day on earth. Your rewards to come will be exceedingly great.

Jason V
August 30, 2018 10:52 AM

Red tsunami prophecy about upcoming US midterms (Charlie Shamp). Others have prophesied red waves.
Johnny Enlow also said that California will go from blue to red (didn’t say timing).

August 30, 2018 4:12 PM

Jason, Thank you for sharing that. That is exactly the cry of my heart, that the LORD would flip blue states red, because of the righteous and their pleas! I know maybe one shouldn’t advertise that they are fasting, I am the biggest baby when it comes to going hungry, but I started today and then this news from you! God bless you. Let’s all fast together-and be sure to get out and VOTE! It’s a civilized form of fighting a war on earth and in Heaven!

August 29, 2018 6:38 AM

Carlos, the problem here in the United States most Christians are never taught this. I grew up in a Baptist church and this was something I had never been taught. But I have been through a lot of spiritual warfare and have been taught by God’s word and Holy Spirit and understand were you are coming from and I agree. But sad to say most Christians do not have a clue how to do this.

Kenneth
Kenneth
September 21, 2018 11:19 PM

Brother Carlos, can I send a private message to you through email? I would like to ask alot of questions since I’m also here in the Philippines.

Yawchal
Yawchal
August 29, 2018 10:10 AM
Good morning John. I, too agree with being prepared, but I strongly disagree with the statement about spiritual warfare. I’ll give you a first hand experience At one horrible time in my life, there was a man who came up to me, grabbed me by the throat with one hand, while pulling his other hand back, getting ready to hit me with that fist. I immediately started to speak out loud and commanded, in the name of Jesus for that spirit to stop. Now, I don’t remember the exact words I used, as it was in a flash of time, But what happened immediately was this. As soon as I spoke, his hands went down, the look on his face changed, as if waking up from a dream; he turned around and went back to sit on the couch, as if nothing ever happened!!!!!. This man was drunk at the time, and I know that demons do take control when a person is out of control, due to alcohol or other substances. That was the first time I got to see, right before my eyes, a demon manifesting through someone, and then that demon being dethroned by the powerful name of Jesus Now, I also realize that some will be martyred and others will die for Christ and others will be standing, unharmed whilst all manner of evil and destruction is all around them. Many varied scenarios. But I truly believe that death is only a moment, whilst the next moment we will be with our Lord!!! Hallelujah Even tortures will be non painful as it was with Stephen; we will see the face of Jesus and not even feel the pain!!!!! Praise be to God! In other words death is not to be feared. They can only kill our… Read more »
August 29, 2018 10:56 AM

Hi Brother Yawchal , I could not agree with you more ! But we are talking apples & oranges . The day of Jihad is GOD calling for a sword of judgement on America which is different than dealing with a demon possessed person . I think Ezekiel 14 : 12-23 will explain my point best . Blessings !

jmore
jmore
August 29, 2018 3:16 AM

John, Thanks for giving some sound practical advice. Being prepared is a good thing. Also, please remember that behind every evil man is an evil spirit. Remember the Story of Elisha? 2 Kings 6:8-22

Blessings,

August 30, 2018 8:52 PM

John it looks like a soft Jihad is already here. check this out. https://www.understandingthethreat.com/police-enforce-sharia-in-mn/#

Donna
Donna
August 29, 2018 6:22 PM

I WOULD LIKE TO SUGGEST THIS FOR A FAST AS WELL, ALL CAPS CAUSE MY EYES ARE BLURRED TODAY. FASTING CAN, IF LEAD TO BE INTIMACY. THE APOSTLE PAUL SAID NOT TO CAUSE YOU OR YOUR SPOUSE TO FALL INTO TEMPTATION. BUT MANY NEED TO BRING THEIR FLESH UNDER SUBJECTION, I BELIEVE IN THE DANIEL FAST AS WELL. DEEP IS CALLING TO DEEP, SINCERELY I FEEL WE NEED TO REALLY DEDICATE AND CONSECRATE RIGHT NOW. STORMY TIMES ARE ON THE HORIZON. AS ALWAYS CARRY THIS TO GOD IN PRAYER.

jmore
jmore
August 28, 2018 11:30 PM

Wow, Thanks for sharing this message Sister. A lot of meat here and plenty to reflect on. Confirmation of some things the Lord has been telling me so thank you.

Blessings,

Suzanne
August 29, 2018 5:29 PM

I too have been seeing the number 444 and have been praying for understanding. Is there meaning that has been revealed to the body of Christ that just hasn’t become revelation for me? I realize the Lord is speaking but I’m just not sure what I should do…or pray for that matter.
Thank you for sharing this post Elizabeth Marie…It definitely encourages me to seek the Lord about how and when to fast. I’ve done a few fasts but the Lord has been dealing with me regarding religious mindsets since calling me out of the traditional church institution. I want to be sure it’s him and not me trying to get his approval.

jerry rigg
September 10, 2018 3:03 AM

This is a reply not in relation to her current post but to a previous post back in May of 2018….she mentioned that swift destruction is coming to North Carolina in the form of floods and tsunamis. Right now a hurricane is brewing off the eastern coast and headed westward toward the Carolinas. If that werent enough, her post of 2018 mentioned a reference to a cross with red and black flowers symbolic of death, then the word San Francisco. This could be a coincidence but Im closely watching a timeline posted by Lois Vogel Sharp of a predicted quake to hit California before Sept 23 of 2018. She (E. Marie) had both these visions back to back, wondering if they were related. Just very strange timing in a way considering this hurricane off the coast right now and the warning by Lois….food for thought for people living in California and N. Carolina right now? Oh yes, it was 3 black poppies on a backdrop of red poppies on a cross….eerie with these 3 men hanging from the tree pictured.

Matt Smith
August 31, 2018 5:12 PM

Please pray for the rest of this hurricane season. In my spirit, I believe, there is a very high probability somethings gonna be up with rest of this hurricane season.

The reason I say this: There is no way in the world, all summer, up until this Tuesday (8/28/18), a bunch of articles pop up on my phone claiming along the lines: “It will be one of the quietest seasons in a long time.” Then the day after these Tuesday’s primaries in Florida, and other states, where the deep state didn’t do to well, now all of a sudden I get a bunch of articles stating it’s gonna be a very bad season, and it will come with a vengeance, and a storm just pops up off of Africa outta nowhere. I truly believe, the Holy Spirit quickened me on this last night.

Here are some of the headlines in the last two days:

“Buckle up, the sleeping giant is about to awaken: Experts warn the Atlantic hurricane season is about to start with a vengeance ” -DailyMail 8/30/18

(https://www.google.com/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6114783/amp/Experts-warn-Atlantic-hurricane-season-start-vengeance.html)

“Hurricane season 2018: It as been too quite.” -Bloomberg 8/29/18

(https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2018-08-29/atlantic-has-been-quiet-too-quiet-this-hurricane-season)

I could go on and on, but my point is: I am now really starting to believe the dark state will attempt to use hurricanes this September-October, to distract from the Catholic scandal, the failed war in Syria, and to make hurricanes cause damage in key states to effect the vote.

I’m gonna pay attention to this, and pray. I advise you do the same.

MajMatt
MajMatt
August 30, 2018 1:46 PM

Lance Wallnau just published this video: Trump Delivers Prophetic Warning To Christian Leaders! Donald Trump delivers a private warning to Christian leaders about what’s happening in the country and how the midterms are going to be a referendum on your religion. Christians are so fragmented and scattered we don’t have a coherent mechanism for sharing messages like the left has. That needs to change!

Related links: https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/elections/trump-told-christian-leaders-he-got-rid-law-he-didn-n904471

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
August 30, 2018 4:49 PM

THANK YOU MAJMATT FOR POSTING THE PRESIDENTS MESSAGE TO CHRISTIANS LEADERS. EVERYBODY, MAKE THIS GO VIRAL!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvRPxcY6dOA