Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj: “The present Pope Francis is the false prophet.”

Starting at the 2-hour mark in the video shown below, prophet Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj made a shocking announcement regarding Pope Francis. The video was recorded at a live prophetic conference in Chennai India yesterday. The following provides a transcript.

“Two years ago, during a conference in Sydney Australia, one afternoon while I was in prayer, the Lord Jesus Christ appeared before me and He spoke to me about the false prophet mentioned in Revelation chapter 13. And He said, ‘The present pope Francis is the false prophet.’

I was very shocked. I’m seeing the Lord Jesus standing right before me and He explained to me all the signs and the characteristics of the false prophet that fit him.

And then when this sign in the heavens in 2014 appeared, it confirmed beyond a shadow of doubt that the prophesied beast of Revelation 13 is none other than the religious leader in the Vatican.

A few weeks ago, the Pope put out a message and that is another very shocking thing because that again is a fulfillment in Revelation chapter 13 concerning with the false prophet will do. The Pope issued a message inviting all religious leaders to gather to form one new world religion.  The Pope himself spoke in the Latin and it was put out in the media. When I saw that, fear came inside me because that is a fulfillment of what we read in Revelation chapter 13.

This invitation, a call for world religions to come together as one and then the proposal to form a new world religion. Now who’s going to be the God of that new religion? If the pope says it is Jesus, then the Muslims and Hindus will get very upset. So, who is going to be that God? This is where the false prophet will point his finger at the antichrist and say he is the new God.

And Daniel chapter 11 tells us that this antichrist will announce himself as God. And just like John the Baptist pointed his finger at the Lord Jesus and said, ‘Behold The Lamb of God.’

John the Baptist is a prophet. In the same manner, the same event will be duplicated again. The false prophet will point the finger at the antichrist and say, ‘This is the God.’

My dearly beloved sons and daughters and brothers and sisters, all these events they were prophesied in the book of Revelation are now taking place right by our doorstep. Time will delay no longer! The Lord Jesus is coming again in our days! This event is not a great future in time! And all of heaven and the angels in heaven are ready with the trumpets to blow to announce the coming of the Lord Jesus.”

Pope Francis will celebrate his 81st birthday on December 17, so if he is the one who fulfills the prophecies of Revelation 13, then the time of the Lord’s return must be near. It would also mean the antichrist must not only alive on earth today, but already on his way to becoming ruler of the world government, economy, and religion.

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

Stacy lebeda
Stacy lebeda
August 29, 2017 1:52 am

The Lord told me the exact same thing. Over a year ago I had a dream and in it, I was standing outside when a helicopter flew over my house. I knew right away it was a rescue helicopter. I waved at it, and it lowered down, and hovered over my house and then a man in a rescue gear lowered himself down on a cable. I asked what was going on and he said he was looking for someone that needed his help and he needed direction to their house. I knew were it was and offered to help. He was very friendly. He reached out to grab my hand to pull me up into the helicopter and as I reached up his face became distorted and he became demonic looking. I jumped back and ran into my house..then I woke up. Right when I woke up I thought the dream was about Trump because it was like he was going to rescue “us/America” and I started to think he was the bad guy. So I got up, turned on the TV, and started to walk to the kitchen. When I turned back to the TV, the pope was on and he was in New York visiting the Twin towers, in a loud voice in my head I heard, the man is not from Me, he does not know me nor the Father. He will deceive many. I knew right there my dream was about the pope. He’d disguise himself as the great rescuer but those that know the Lord will recognize him for what he is…he is the false prophet.

lisa-dana
lisa-dana
August 29, 2017 3:00 pm
Antichrist can ONLY be the pope. Every pope is an antichrist, because he puts himself in the place of God. There is an agenda to call the present pope, or his successor, antichrst, and the pope the false prophet, but that is disinformation by the Vatican. They can then say “it’s only THIS pope, not EVERY POPE”. No, its every pope. Below are the Jesuit papal maxims, anyone who makes even one such claim is antichrist. The VAtican is by far the wealthiest and most powerful entity on earth. it controls all courts, all armies, all natons, all banks, all corporations, because it owns the world debt The borrower is servant to the lender. The Vatican sees its funny money as being the legal tender, though it is fraud., The Cathars March 23, 2013 · Absolutist Papal Maxims of the Jesuits 1. There is but one Supreme Authority in the World, and that is the Pope. 2. God hath delivered over unto the Pope the Power and Rule of Heaven and Earth, therefore we must be obedient unto him upon pain of damnation. 3. All Right and Power are lodged in his Breast. 4. No Law can be made to bind Christians, but by the Pope’s Authority, as of old the Israelites received none but by Moses. 5. The Gospel would not be the Gospel, if the Pope had not approved of it. 6. The Pope can take away any man’s Right, and give it to another. 7. The Pope can do any thing, above all Right, against all Right and without all Right. 8. If Christ commands one thing, and the Pope another thing, the Pope is rather to be obeyed than Jesus Christ. 9. The Pope’s Decretory Letters are to be received and esteemed as Authentic as the… Read more »
Joseph Ayodele OSHIN
Joseph Ayodele OSHIN
August 28, 2017 11:22 am

James, if what Prophet Sadhu Selvarag is saying, that what Jesus Christ told him concerning Pope Francis is true, then this is mighty heavy and all indications point to Prophet Terry Bennet End time of 2028 being true, except for some people claiming twenty, thirty or more years of Muslim world rule before endtime.Does any one has prophetic timeline for this endtime thing, both according to the bible and modern day prophets?

Kristy
Kristy
August 28, 2017 6:25 pm

Terry Bennett has also said he believes this pope is the false prophet.

Joe
Joe
August 28, 2017 11:44 am

Hi Joseph
Most definite prophetic time table according to bible regarding end times is Jerusalem and the temple built after the peace treaty initiated by anti christ.Then identity of ac is proved beyond doubt and Christ’s return can be pinpointed by days.

John S
August 28, 2017 2:17 pm

Joe, Prophet Sadhu confirmed the Pope to be the False Prophet according to Revelation 13th chapter and also given this vital and crucial information by our Lord Jesus Christ to him directly. Anti-Christ has not been confirmed by him or by Neville Johnson as far as I know, but Neville says in a conference that AC is already alive now and preparing himself for the role..

John S
August 28, 2017 2:22 pm

I mean the identity of AC has not been revealed to him yet but I think in a conference in thegatheringchurch in Moravian Falls on Aug 20th this year he may have revealed that information too it but that webcast or video has not been uploaded by that church as it has some very sensitive information according to their leadership..and they selling only the video presentation according one of the youtubers named “Praying D devil out of our Nation”.

Todd Henderson
Todd Henderson
August 28, 2017 11:07 pm

I recently was studying the end time website and once you look at all the confirmations you will have to give it serious consideration.

Hernan
Hernan
August 28, 2017 10:11 pm

The Pope is already 80 years old and has yet to last 7 more years than the tribulation period (which begins once the Antichrist signs the peace treaty) and where he must play an important role; That means the time is almost over.

Expat gal
Expat gal
August 29, 2017 9:14 pm

Please pray for me as I am trying to at least open people’s minds to the fact that this Pope is making statements inconsistent, if not completely contradicting Scripture & God’s Word. Living in a South American country that is a neighbor to Argentina, I have spoken to several Catholics & the love for this “Pope” is very strong.

Today I chose boldness & spoke to 2 Argentinan Catholics, one of which had him visit her Church. Very challenging to not offend while speaking truth. I feel as if some of my efforts were rewarded when one of these older Catholic women shared things he has done that concern her. Small victory but it is a start. We need to have loving dialogues with our Catholic brothers & sisters.

My brother is a Catholic & I talk to him regularly about the Pope to make sure he is not blindly following this Pope as this False Prophet attempts to lead people away from God.

Please pray I can reach more Catholics & other Christians in my area & be bold & skilled at communicating concerns regarding this Pope’s behaviors & words that do not exalt God’s Word.

Diana
Diana
August 29, 2017 10:43 pm

Expat gal,
Amen,I will be praying for you and the walk you have with our LORD.I also understand as to your other text….as soon as Obamas lips move and the Popes,I have to shut them down/out.I really cant seem to understand why some cannot see the darkness on them.However,I cannot see things that others see….so I am aware that we are all on different maturity levels.Bless you sister…Diane

Flattop
Flattop
August 28, 2017 8:18 pm

So then James Bailey, Do we have it nailed down. The anti Christ is Obama, the false prophet is the catholic pope ?

jerry rigg
August 28, 2017 11:57 pm

I dont know about your conjectures, BUT, I know one thing. Keep a close eye on the roman catholic church and its pope. Too many men of God are speaking prophetically, even if they know it not, concerning this church and its role in end time prophecy. I call to mind the words of David Wilkerson as well, and his vision of something called “Superchurch”. End time drama is getting ready to unfold, keep your eyes on Jesus…author and finisher of your faith!

Crickets
Crickets
August 28, 2017 4:34 pm

Anyone should know the Catholics is a MAN religion and has NOTHING to do with Christian or the one you call L*rd.

Joseph Ayodele OSHIN
Joseph Ayodele OSHIN
August 28, 2017 3:40 pm

Thanks, James and Joe, yes, keeping eyes on Jerusalem, and the temple built after making the peace treaty initiated by the antichrist are germain to nearness of endtime. I for one would not want to be around after the Antichrist comes into the scene.Hence, l had always been an advocate of pre-trbulation rapture, although, until lately, I must confess that I don’t know where I stand now. I will not deceive myself because I don’t think I am holly or righteous enough to be among those to be rapture to make heaven going by Jesus Christ strict criteria in the bible for those that will make heaven. A person will have to be of the spirit and not of the world. That is what He told Nicodemos. I am closer to the latter than former. I know that I am not worthy to make heaven, unless by His Grace, and one should know that not all are entitled to His Grace. How I wish I could have His Grace to always do His will and biddings, so that I too can be caught up in the spirit to heaven like Prophet Sudar Sadhu Selvarag to meet Jesus, Abraham, Jerimaih,
Moses and others to deliberate the future of the world at heavenly conference, but I think that I wilI have to go a long, assiduous way to acheiving that.

Diana
Diana
August 28, 2017 8:19 pm
Dear Joseph, Many are called,but few are chosen…However,the invitation is there for all,for God is no respecter of persons. Sadhu speaks of waiting on God and how to have those experiences.(see youtube series.) If you are saying that you dont want to be around after the anti christ is here then you would be disqualifying yourself from all that God has planned for His children.I mean God knows all….but do you want to die??? The pre-tribulation rapture was a great idea….however,only a idea,a concept, and a very damaging false belief to (not)prepare the saints for whats ahead.We will go through the tribulation….however if you are not prepared you will die sooner than later…Point being is God has given us all we need to endure to the end,to receive all of the overcomers rewards,and you also are called and can be chosen. Listening to Sadhu and Neville Johnson are some very helpful teachings in these last days as to how to grow up in the Lord…No, I have not arrived…but I know that what Im saying is true…..Jesus died to make you,us,holy and righteous.No way can you work for grace…however,after grace has appeared we should be fruitful…We are to be walking in His spirit,if we sin we have an advocate with the Father,Jesus Christ…the righteous one… Listen to Sadhu and Neville….. Along with reading the Word of God and praying…O.k??? We have many more miles to go…before we arise…God is no respecter of persons,you do have his grace….but you have to desire Him above all…noone stops us…not even God from being able to walk this walk gloriously…it is us that limits it…Sadhu has been offered no more grace than you…its what we all do with that grace,honor it or squander it… I wished I also would have honered it the way… Read more »
Joseph Ayodele OSHIN
Joseph Ayodele OSHIN
August 28, 2017 10:12 pm

Thanks, Diana, your words are very encouraging.

Joseph Ayodele OSHIN
Joseph Ayodele OSHIN
August 28, 2017 10:52 pm

Daina,No I do no want to die before my time as asked in you post. I just felt if the rapture is before pre-trbulation,I am good to go via rapture. But things seem to be swinging to post tri-bulation now. Cheers!

Diana
Diana
August 29, 2017 10:44 am

Joseph,
I understand,I only want to encourage……
my point in asking was that we dont have many options ,as I also do not look forward to being here when the anti christ takes full reign on earth…..Neville Johnson said most christians will die not because they are martyrs,but because they are in the outer court….they will be at. The wrong place at the wrong time(not able to hear Gods direction).I am sure that when I was in my mothers womb that I clung on,not wanting to come out…LOL…because of the way I have been in life….
So here I am…….its not warm and cozy and I have to grow up….bahabaha….You know what?I want to overcome and help others to overcome…..HEAR well done my faithful servant…..bless you brother…..Lets Roll…:)

Expat gal