Rodney Howard Browne: “They Are Planning an American Spring”

It is time for the righteous remnant to turn off the mainstream news media propaganda and indoctrination programs and tune in to people whom God has given great insight and understanding of our times. I believe Evangelist Rodney Howard Browne is one of those people.

In this 1:10-minute video, he explains the problems facing America today and gives the solutions, which the mainstream news media refuses to provide.

Here are a few quotes from this video.

• “The Republican party is as wicked as the Democratic party. They are part of the swamp that needs to be drained.”
  • “They are on the payroll of the global cabal, and that is why America is in the condition it is in.”
  • “We cannot leave it to the government to fix our problems. The body of Christ must be mobilized in this hour.”
  • “The mainstream news media is the biggest bunch of junk I have ever seen in my life. Most news today is not actually news, it is opinion. All of the news media is controlled by six companies and they all get told, ‘This is what you say.’ Most people are like in a trance. It is time for the American people to wake up.”
  • “They are planning what in the Middle East was known as the Arab Spring. They are planning an American Spring with rioting and looting. I rebuke all of that in Jesus name. I come against it in the name of Jesus, that spirit of anarchy that would try to come into this nation to overthrow a legitimate government. I bind it in the name of Jesus. I render it powerless and ineffective.”

He shows the video clip of Melania Trump reading the Lord’s prayer at a recent Republican rally in Melbourne Florida and shares his views about that.

He also plays a clip of a meeting in which he called for a restraining order against the evil forces coming against America. His ministry was very active in the past few years pushing back the darkness. I believe it is one of the reasons why God granted us a little more time and one more chance to get it right.

Ultimately, we already know the story does not end well because it is recorded in the ancient prophecies of the Bible, and those prophecies must be fulfilled. However, we don’t know the timing when those things will come, so we can stand against the coming evil and push back the darkness to give us more time to advance God’s kingdom. God has already given us His promise and what He requires from us.

If My people who are called by My name humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, will forgive their sin and will heal their land. (2 Chronicles 7:14)

If the video does not play correctly, click this link to watch on his Facebook page.

Andrew
Andrew
March 4, 2017 3:13 PM

Hello fellow brothers and sisters in Christ.

An update that I wanted to pass on; sorry James for being off topic.

My darling wife, soulmate and best friend Jennifer (Jen) deteriorated in hospital last Sunday evening and around midnight the doctor called me to bring the family in to the hospital. Poor Jen had had a stroke following her second brain tumour operation back on February 14th, and second time around after radiation and chemo last year her weakened body just couldn’t take any more. She had a seizure and was unconscious through Sunday night and into Monday morning. We told Jen to hold on and wait until her precious son William flew from Wellington back to Christchurch to be with us, and she did. William was able to talk to her mum and see her, then about 45 minutes later she let go and died last Monday morning around 10.15am NZ time. Her funeral was held on Thursday March 2nd, this day would have been our 26th wedding anniversary! She would have loved that. Her beautiful Eulogy was given by me, William, and daughter Anna, who is a gifted creative writer. She wrote a poem for her mum titled “The Gift”.
Andrew Doak.

Corrine
March 4, 2017 4:05 PM

Andrew, I’m so very sorry for the loss of your sweet wife. I pray for the Lord’s comfort and peace for you and your family during this difficult time. In Him, Corrine

Peggy Ann
March 4, 2017 4:51 PM

Andrew,
I am so very sorry to hear of your loss. I pray that the Lord keeps you and the family strong. Obviously, Jen is HOME and SAFE in Heaven. She will not have to go through these terrible times coming on earth with all of the great deception accompanying them. The “coincidence” or “God-incidence” of the funeral and wedding anniversary being on the same day is really interesting. It was definitely a Graduation for Jen, since death to this world is as waking from a dream to an unspeakably beautiful REALITY FOREVER, if one has the Lord. From former comments, I’m sure that you verified that about your wife.

Again, prayers are with you and your family. May you feel the Holy Spirit very close every day.

Diane
Diane
March 4, 2017 3:31 PM

Lots of love and hugs to you Andrew at this terrible time in your life. But know that you will see her again xx

Gary F
Gary F
March 4, 2017 8:59 PM

Andrew, I’m so very sorry to hear of your loss. I pray that the Lord will cover you, William and Anna with immense peace during this difficult time and that together you would find comfort in knowing that your family will be reunited soon – for eternity. You are loved my brother…

“And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:7 (ESV)

Carol
Carol
March 4, 2017 6:24 PM

Andrew,
I am very sorry for your loss. I pray that your heart and soul will find peace and comfort during this difficult time.

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
March 4, 2017 4:05 PM

sorry to hear Andrew. May God’s peace wrap you in his arms

Chloe
Chloe
March 4, 2017 5:08 PM

I am so sorry for the loss Andrew…..

Marilee Alm
March 4, 2017 7:43 PM

Thank-you for sharing. We will be praying for you.

Phil Titus
March 4, 2017 7:41 PM

I am so sorry to hear that you lost your wife I will pray for you and your family during these difficult times God Bless

Peggy Ann
March 4, 2017 4:54 PM

Andrew and Family,
Here’s a nice “Letter from Heaven” that may be helpful to you.

Kathleen Nelson
March 4, 2017 4:26 PM

Lord hug this family with your comfort
I’m soo happy she is in no more sadness

Kathy Culver
Kathy Culver
March 5, 2017 12:36 AM

Andrew,
Just imagine a glimpse of your beautiful bride —-no more pain, no
more tears and with Jesus and departed family—what joy!
I will be lifting you and your family in prayer –may Jesus be as close as a whisper —Shalom from the heart of your z3 family

Ken Harbeson
Ken Harbeson
March 5, 2017 5:42 AM

Sorry for the loss of your loved one. She is in no more pain but complete peace with our Lord. May Jesus give you the strength in this time of mourning. You will be together again soon. I will keep you and your family in prayer.

Francy Carl
Francy
March 5, 2017 2:57 PM

Andrew,

May the God of comfort and peace fill you and your family with His comfort, peace and strength that He can only provide.
I’m truly sorry for your loss.

Phanuel
Phanuel
March 6, 2017 10:50 AM

Very sorry for this Andrew. I was very saddened by this news. I will continue to keep you and family in prayer. I’m far to familiar with the difficulties of dealing with brain tumors. It is not easy at all. She now with the great cloud of witnesses and in glory. God bless you brother.

Shalom

Phanuel
Phanuel
March 6, 2017 10:51 AM

*she is now (please edit)

Peggy Ann
March 4, 2017 9:55 AM

I agree. Jesus Christ is the ANSWER.

The everyday Born-Again Believers in the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob; In Jesus Christ, His ONLY Son; with personal experience and the personal indwelling of the precious Holy Spirit have THE ANSWER.

It is to be found no-where else!!

It’s time for these people to step up to the plate in whatever way the Holy Spirit personally directs!!

March 5, 2017 11:30 AM
I think there is a lot of confusion as to what’s going on out there, but there is a couple of things to remember that will help us stay in the middle of the road instead of going to the right or left. One of those things is because we are in fact in the last days, and approaching the Day of the Lord very speedily, of course evil is in every corner, the Anti Christ will set up his kingdom. But the second thing is that while the prayer of a righteous person avails much, it will not stay the tide because God wants to bring in the New Thing. He never brings in something new just to give us a joy ride, it’s because we’ll absolutely need it. It’s not an option, it’s a necessity. Joel said the Day of the Lord was darkness, gloominess, cloud, and thick darkness, but morning spread upon the mountains – it’s not one or the other, it’s both. That’s why one has a vision of war, tyranny, or deceit, and others have messages of glory, a new day dawning, and God’s glorious army, both sides of the picture are right, but if we want to be a part of the remnant that are bringing in the new thing that will not just avail much, but conquer, we really have to seek God, listen to what He’s saying, and do it on a daily basis. In some respects it’s a paradox because while the Anti Christ will rise to power, God is going to be using His remnant who carry the New Thing to conquer His enemies. But everything in its time and place. God could conquer Satan in a split second if He wanted to do it that way, but He is… Read more »
Dave Donahue
Dave Donahue
March 5, 2017 2:14 PM

Right on Brenda, What I see here in Northern Alberta, Canada, is a big division in the body of Christ. There are two camps one is a cold camp getting colder and one is a hot camp getting hotter. The remanent will seek to be purified and God will use them in this hour that is comming on the earth. Prayfully pray Psalms 51 and pray it often you will see a change come over you. It is only with the Joy of The Lord that we will be able to minister to the transgressors and sinners will be turned to Jesus Christ. P.S. I have been a real news hound in the past but now I am fed up with all fake stuff and the promotion of ungodly life styles, I read very little of that stuff now. Blessings Dave

March 5, 2017 10:41 PM

Yes, I know Psalm 51 and it speaks volumes. More than washing and purging, we need to have a clean heart and new spirit created in us – much like Ezekiel 36: 26-27 says. The Church knows well how the Feast of Passover and Pentecost were fulfilled by Jesus’ death and resurrection, and the Day of Pentecost giving us the experience of being filled with the Holy Spirit, but how many stand back and say, “There’s a 3rd Feast – Tabernacles, and how is that going to be fulfilled?” That’s the point. We’re not just getting ready for another wave to roll in, it’s a new thing that He’s doing, and He will reveal it as it breaks forth – but how many are listening and watching for it? I could say a lot, but just let me say I appreciate your comment.

Yup – I’ve given up on major news stations – in fact, most news stations. Everything has been infected now and it’s becoming very obvious. By the way, I’m in BC – Hi there Alberta!

Dave Donahue
Dave Donahue
March 6, 2017 12:19 AM

Thanks Brenda, There is a move coming and a sifting, there is a big division coming to the churches. I see two camps of christians one cold or luke warm and getting colder. one hot and getting hotter. One based on doctraine and teology and the other based on the Lordship of Jesus Christ and the leading of the Holy Spirit. There isn’t any use to dispute doctrain or teology. That is the word with out life, dead. Right now the spirit of division is even in the secular world. Praise God we are living in exciting times. God also has given me Proverbs 3 v 4 and five I always held on to those verses but this winter He has carved them in my heart. One question, I am not looking for your address but I kind of think that you live in a remote or semi remote place in B.C. I live in a semi remote place and I fine that God is really speaking to many people in out lying areas. Blesings Brenda. Dave

March 6, 2017 9:57 AM
Hi Dave. True, I do live in a more out lying area. When at a local church some years back, I had an open vision of a cracked and dry desert. Some of the cracks were large enough to swallow a person if they were careful. The vision just stood before my face like a large movie on a screen, and as I looked at it, it seemed nothing was happening, so I asked God in my heart what was going on. All of a sudden I knew that water was seeping into the desert from underneath, and as I continued to watch, much more rapidly the soil began to change colour – as if it was getting wet. Almost as suddenly as it was obviously wet, it began to form puddles all over the surface, and it was then that I saw the hand of God come down, and starting in the upper right hand corner, create a riverbed for the water to flow in, right from the upper corner diagonally down to the left hand corner. He then spoke these words, “I am making a way for my river to flow in Cranbrook.” I knew when He said this, He was including the entire area. I couldn’t describe this city’s spiritual condition more correctly. The Kootenays have been a spiritual desert for ages, but the five-fold ministry of God(hand) is even now taking root, and roses will bloom in this desert very soon. God will make a way to give drink to His chosen ones, and the Body they will raise up, and as He has spoken to me, “There will be a vast harvest in this area.” His words, not mine. I am sure many places have similar stories to tell, and while the enemy is marking… Read more »
Dave Donahue
Dave Donahue
March 6, 2017 11:18 AM

Praise The Lord; He is building His army in these days. And Lord I want to pray for all your people out there that You will give them strenght, courage and wisdom to win the spirital war in the areas that you have given them, to be a pillars and light houses, that the unsaved will come to them because all they hold is the doctrain of Jesus Christ. God Bless you Brenda, God put you there for such a time as this. Dave

March 6, 2017 2:12 PM

AMEN! Yes to His army which He has equipped and is bringing to light this year. Yes, like Gideon’s band of old, they will stand in the gap with the courage that only a divine Spirit could give them, and the glory of God will rest on them even as it shone on Gideon’s band. There will be no mistaking where the Ark of His Presence is situated. Just a few more years and God will lift the veil once and for all, but He is in the act of doing so even now. Finally, for the first time since the fall of man, there will be a highway in the desert and the redeemed of the nations will walk in it. One people, one highway, not a thousand roads or banners, and everlasting glory (brightness) will sit on their heads. (That’s what ‘joy’ means – after all, whoever saw everlasting ‘joy’ sitting on people’s heads?) We will wear His unfading glory for we will be established in Him. Thank you for your comments and the Word of God, Dave.

Grace
Grace
March 6, 2017 11:59 AM

Dave and Brenda, your discussion above is profound. The Lord has said to me over the past year that the separation IN the church is going to increase and intensify. This is what you are describing and we currently see this happening in our church. EXACTLY what we see happening.

My husband and I are missionaries with First Nations people, and after 14 years in S AB, Canada it looks like He will be moving us. We will be finding out where soon. We are on deputation in the US right now and while in TX recently, a fellow prophesied over me without knowing our plans. It was a huge confirmation and part of it was that the area we will be going will look like a desert, but the Lord will make watering places there for us. Very like what the Lord showed Brenda!

March 6, 2017 2:37 PM
Hi Grace. I’m in the midst of writing a word that God gave me just this past January, and it speaks of Him having sent a dividing line throughout the earth. I think I will send it in as a post because what you’re talking about is confirmation for it. I’m so glad to hear of your ministry amongst First Nations! They are on my heart and have been for some time, but I have things God wants me to do right now that take me in other directions, so I’m very glad for you and those you are working with. By the way, are you familiar with Tommy Hick’s vision? He saw the giant layed over the earth with its head in South America, it’s feet in Canada, and it’s hands going across the oceans to eastern shores. It had been held down by many demonic spirits, but when God’s Spirit and Word began to enter that giant, it began to move, raised its arms into the clouds, and finally stood up – in Canada. It was then it ‘melted’ into thousands of ministries that went all over the earth. When we heard of this vision, a friend of mine got a word – “The glory of Lebanon will come to you, the fir tree, the pine tree, and the box tree together, to beautify the place of my sanctuary, and I will MAKE THE PLACE OF MY FEET, GLORIOUS” Canada is about to awaken to her God-ordained destiny – a sanctuary for the nations, a place where God will meet and deal with the needy, and send them forth with fire. For a long time Canada seemed to have missed everything God was doing, many places in it have been spiritually desolate, and have been labouring under curses… Read more »
March 6, 2017 3:18 PM

Hi Brenda, yes! Tommy Hicks’ vision is what I’ve been pondering over just recently. Powerful!! It puzzled me a bit why the giant seemed upside down according to the globe we’re used to seeing; I knew there must be some significance to its feet being at the North Pole and its head at the south, but never connected it to it standing on its feet in Canada….will have to reread it once more!! Very interesting; thanks!!

March 6, 2017 3:45 PM

Okay, just reread the vision….very interesting that he received it in Winnipeg, Canada. This has me excited. There is a prophecy about Canada in the future being known as a missionary nation; I think it’s understood as referring to millennial times though; is that what you’re understanding? Sometimes it all seems to merge into one era; I don’t have a proper understanding of the timeline, but God did give me a word for Canada which I believe is for the beginning of the millennium: “In that day shall there be upon the bells of the horses, HOLINESS UNTO THE LORD.” (I was driving on the highway past a digital sign when I got this word/vision, and suddenly saw that all the signs all over the land would one day be proclaiming glory to God.) Also He showed me a time which came after a very dark time (again I can’t say for sure but it seemed to be at the beginning of the millennium) where there were a group of young leaders (from a pro-life group in Canada) standing by an empty podium surrounded by Canadian flags. I understood they were waiting for the new leader of Canada. My nephew was there and his name is Benjamin (‘son of my right hand’). I felt it could mean that this future leader would be like a viceroy or a governor-general who would rule in Christ’s name. Again, I don’t have complete clarity on the meaning or the timeline.

March 6, 2017 8:54 PM
Hi Tasha. I agree that it’s interesting that he received the vision when he was in Winnipeg. It signifies that God has also reserved Canada for many of His revelations of truth as well as His secrets. The reason the head was down in South America is because the great truth that is being unveiled for this day, began down there in the 60’s. The head is the ‘beginning’ therefore, but by the time it gets to the feet – the foundation, that’s where it’s grown up and is ready to spread abroad. It has also been prophesied that Western Canada will be a garden of righteousness, so I take that ‘Holiness unto the Lord’ as confirmation of that. Since we are going to be going from this day into the Millennium, God will begin to set up many things that will carry forward into that time, even though there will be some very nasty events going from one time to another. About Canada being a missionary nation, I think that will begin with the dispersing of the giant because they will be sent into all the world. There will be much criss-crossing of the globe in these coming days, most of which will be done by the power of the Spirit alone, so missionary work will be a major part of what’s going on the world over. I am thrilled to hear what God has planned for Canada – it’s been a long dry life for this country. But because of the words and visions I’ve been given or others have been given, I know that God is going to begin something in this country that will never end – I believe therefore, the vision you had of the signs giving glory to God. It will be a different… Read more »
March 6, 2017 10:22 PM

Thanks for your insight. It really does give courage to look ahead to this time. Yes, from what I understand, the end-times church is actually the beginning of the millennial church. This lines up with how Daniel describes the transition in Daniel 7. The saints will be ‘worn out’ by Antichrist, ‘but the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and destroy it unto the end. And the kingdom….under the whole heaven, shall be given to the saints…and all dominions shall serve and obey him.’ Lots to look forward to 🙂

Sandra
Sandra
March 7, 2017 11:43 AM

I’m in Alberta also and happy to hear this! I had found a prophecy compilation site over a year ago that was for Canada but I didn’t know what to think because every single prophecy was 100% positive and didn’t touch on any persecution. I have not been given any personal insight by Holy Spirit about this stuff, so I’m happy to hear you guys confirming what you’ve been told.

I follow a Native American ministry on Facebook called “Counsel Fire with the Riverwinds”. A couple days ago a group of them got together and did a repentance service/prayer. They asked to forgive the people who took their lands, raped them, oppressed them, etc… and asked forgiveness for worshipping other God’s, being idolatrous, harming each other, etc… There should be a great release of the enemies grip over them now! When they come out from under the enemies grip, they will bring many other people groups that can’t deny their transformation!!! Exciting times!

March 7, 2017 1:45 PM
Hi Sandra. I’m extremely glad to hear about the repentence-prayer the Counsel Fire with the Riverwinds did. It will indeed help them but let me add a bit of caution here, because after such a cleansing time, Satan will tempt and attack even more, and they must stay true to what they’ve promised or the oppression will come back worse than it was before. Times like that in the Spirit are precious, but they are only the beginning. We must walk in the same circumstances that would have tempted us and taken us down before, and learn how to overcome them – and that takes us right down to our roots! It’s a walk, not just some good times in the Spirit, that will truly lead us to overcome. About that prophecy site for Canada – I may have visited it myself previously, and I think most of it is pretty right on. But you’re right, they did not mention persecution or any nasty stuff coming our way. However, I could say a few things that would change that because God has spoken audibly to me concerning a time of inner revolution coming to Canada. We will not escape the trials of the hour, but God has prepared His sanctuaries where people will be able to meet with Him. I’ll let you know what God said to me about the revolution – and this is a quote, “There will be an inner revolution in Canada. At first it will appear as French against English, but when the smoke has cleared away, it will be Catholic against Protestant.” You can take that to ‘the bank’ – it’s word-for-word what God said, and He said it as clear as a bell to me. We’ll have our troubles, but we will end up… Read more »
Sandra
Sandra
March 7, 2017 4:02 PM

Brenda, thank you for the insight and forewarning 🙂

March 6, 2017 1:52 PM

Following with interest here in Ontario also. Happy to hear of your work among First Nations, Grace. May God bless the work of your hands. Nice to hear about the sanctuary places too! I’ve seen them in my dreams, but recently God had me move back to where my family lives in St.Catharines, although He’s shown me a tsunami wiping out this city. He’ll move us somehow, somewhere before then, I think. In my dreams I’ve been quite busy helping set up a sanctuary in Alberta, but He’s also shown me places in Ontario and Quebec. Yes, revival is coming; after the Fort McMurray fire I had a vision of this huge wildfire roaring through the land but it was a Holy Spirit wildfire. And yes, His army is going to be quite something.

Dave Donahue
Dave Donahue
March 6, 2017 2:39 PM

Good comment Tasha. My wife and I have known for years that this place we live on will be a refuge in the last days for God’s people. And we always questioned God; How will we know if they are really sent by You? Most of our land is forested with a fair amount of game, we have atually raised our four children on wild game. We have been self sufficent for the past forty years, providing most of our own food, fresh, frozen and canned. We heat with wood most of the time and know how to live off the grid. We did that the first four years of our marriage. This area is in the north of Alberta and we are not invaded with heat seeking people. I guess I got off the topic but that is ok. God Bless all you good people out there that really have a heart for God. Amen Dave

March 6, 2017 3:02 PM

That is so good to hear about, Dave. God is so good and is consistently ahead of the enemy. We just have to commit everything into His faithful hands and He’ll work it all out. Blessings to you and your family.

Gaye
Gaye
March 6, 2017 4:50 PM

Dave, we live in Australia and the same things are going on here.. it would appear that God is sorting out the sheep from the goats right before our eyes..
Where once my husband and I were seen as a very balanced person, spiritually as well, and our views have not changed at all, our society has gone so far left that I am now seen as extreme right.

Stella
Stella
March 6, 2017 7:01 AM

Thank you Brenda, these are my sentiments exactly, though I get frustrated at times thinking ‘when will all this come to an end?’ This confusion is happening all over the world, even in my country of birth Nigeria; where they have a president in absentia. The cabals around him are manipulating things and growing more powerful than the Vice President, really terrible! It is going to continue to get worse all over but we must not forget Daniel 11:32, that “those who know their God, shall be strong and do exploits.” Let not our hearts be troubled, it is well in Jesus name, amen.

March 6, 2017 10:12 AM

Hi Stella. I can just imagine what’s going on. People scoff at the ‘conspiracy theories’, but in reality it’s much worse than most even imagine. While we don’t as a whole, need to know the ins and outs of it all, it’s good to keep in mind the enemy is advancing at the same rate in the spirit as God’s plan is advancing, and they will both explode on the scene at the same time. If it’s getting gruesome out there, you can bet it’s getting warm in God’s camp too. I think the enemy planned on taking the helm this time around in America, but God did what He wanted instead – and that was for one reason, to buy us time for the preparation to be complete. I know it sounds a little weird, but as the storm rages and threatens to take everything over, there is no better place than in His presence – loving Him. He will make a way where there is no way. He will do the impossible. He will make a way for His people to be nourished up in the face of the dragon, and when we’ve overcome the enemy within and in our surroundings – wherever God sends us, the rapture (wedding invitation) will lift us up to Him. Don’t strive about what’s going on Stella – just love Him.

Gaye
Gaye
March 6, 2017 4:40 PM

Brenda, that is very wise.
Re “conspiracy theories”, it is wise to be cautious of these as there are many out there started by geeks or those wishing to fool the population, I thought of starting one myself to see how far it would go heheheh.
I wonder if many are started so as people will get so sick of them and see the lies in them, that when the real thing comes along no one will believe it..

March 6, 2017 1:41 PM

Hmmm, as I read your comment I’m just reminded that God mentioned Nigeria to me last night in my dream; I only remember it now that I read your comment. So be assured it’s on His heart. Blessings.

Yawchal
Yawchal
March 7, 2017 9:12 AM

Hallelujah Praise Him thank you Brenda
I agree. We need to conquer the enemy in ourselves first
1Cor 15:36 “thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened except it die”

“we need to learn to conquer OUR sin and fallen nature first. That’s what He means by us conquering – first we conquer Satan’s expressions in us, and that will rightfully allow God to overcome Satan and cast Him into the pit.”

1Cor 15:35-58.
The Resurrection Promised

In seeking Him this morning He showed me this dog lurking around the edges of the yard. I sought for its name and saw
Like a plastic film that must be removed from a product from the store– I have had a false covering over me–The enemy has had me believe this thin, feeble facade of independence will protect me. But now I see that it only keeps me from my true protection which is from the Father. Now I am vulnerable and have to run to cling to Him for my safety and for my every need.
He did not make us to be alone
He made us to be with Him
Have your way with your remnant Lord
Cleanse us, sanctify us, prepare us for your habitation in this hour

March 7, 2017 2:23 PM

Yawchal – in my reply below, the scripture reference I gave you at the end should be I Cor. 15:31, not 15: 3. Sorry about that.

March 7, 2017 2:18 PM
Hi Yawchal. If I follow what you were saying, you had an experience in the morning that showed you, you had a false covering, and then you read our conversations on Z3? Is that the correct order? In any case, you are quite right, and that is a huge truth to walk in. Never try to protect your vulnerability because it’s keeping you from ‘dying’ to yourself. We are flesh and flesh hurts when it’s been offended, insulted, ridiculed, scoffed at, etc., etc., but that’s our opportunity to turn the other cheek, forgive the perpetrator, and keep speaking and doing God’s will. We must be conformed to the image of His death before we can rightfully be resurrected. We can repent and be forgiven by God of course, but forgiveness does not mean we’ve replaced our fallen nature. It’s still there pumping out sins after sin, no matter how many times we are forgiven. Only being conformed to His death and entering into the New Thing that God is doing, creates in us a clean heart and new spirit. See Psalm 51: 1 – 12. At first the Psalm talks about having our sins forgiven and blotted out, but in verse 3 the Psalmist confesses that his sin is ‘ever before him’. In other words, he has been cleansed and forgiven, but he keeps on sinning, and he confesses he keeps seeing it. In verse 5 he tells us the problem – we were formed in our mother’s womb in iniquity – that’s our fallen nature. We didn’t have to learn how to sin when we were born, the error was already in our soul – before we were even born. Yet God requires truth and wisdom in our inner parts, as verse 6 tells us, so we have a… Read more »
jerry rig
jerry rig
March 5, 2017 2:04 AM

God bless, Mr. Brown. But in my opinion, I would preface some of his comments. I believe both parties are wicked, yes, BUT with Obama at the helm, the Democratic party was nearly a party controlled and swayed by a political sorcerer named Barack. Yes, we cant expect the government to solve our problems, TRUE, but maybe its time to mobilize groups of people to focus on praying for Trump and Pence. There have been too many attacks already against them, as the minefield from hell has been laid by Barack before he went into “exile on main street D.C.” TRUE the media is controlled by liberal forces spouting opinionated pablum, so people wake up and tell your other christian friends about Z3 News, Trunews, etc. ……CREDIBLE NEWS SOURCES! Also
I am tired of hearing about the “sovereignty of God” from preachers (not Rodney)who refuse to boldly speak against Obama, his cohorts, and do not strongly shout down these anti-Trump, anti-new administration hooligans better known as mentally affected liberals.If they cant accept the new president, a jail would be a great place for them to ponder their eternal destiny.

Robert Adolph
March 4, 2017 5:58 PM

I love President Trump but the sun is starting to set on his presidency. General Flynn who was going to help him drain the swamp is gone. Attorney General Jeff Sessions is in trouble and Trump’s his son in law is friends with George Soros. His daughter supports Planned Parenthood, Steve Bannon wanted to attack an Iranian ship headed for Yemen and believes war with China is inevitable within the next five or ten years. So who does President Trump have to help him? Pence and Paul Ryan are part of the establishment and don’t really get it. The president is up against the State Department, the FBI, the CIA, the military-industrial complex and the MSM. Tillerson and Mattis want war with Russia. When the American Spring begins it will be Donald Trump against the Mississippi River. Prepare for civil unrest followed by the Russian attack as prophesied by Duduman and Gruver. Donald Trump is not God’s reprieve but God’s spotlight on the corrupt and evil world before His judgment. Let’s be real.

Sonia
Sonia
March 5, 2017 11:53 AM
Robert, if we focus on Jesus and pray and not focus on what the enemy is doing, we will see God’s will be done ! I just watched Mark Taylor on Jim Bakker show (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bVzJX3vUD4M) and God spoke to him in 2011, (way before Donald Trump made the announcement that he was going to run for presidency) …God spoke and said: “…the Spirit of God says I will protect America and Israel, for the next president will be a man of his word, when he speaks the world will listen and know that there is something greater in him than all the others before him. This man’s word is his bond and the world and America will know this and the enemy will fear this for this man is fearless…. They will says things about him but it will not affect him, and they shall say it rolls off of him like the duck for as the feathers of a duck protect it, so shall my feathers protect this next president. Even mainstream news will be captivated by this man and the abilities that I have gifted him, and THEY WILL EVEN BEGIN TO AGREE WITH HIM SAYS THE SPIRIT OF GOD! (Wow…I am looking forward to that day…). Then Mark got another word in July 2016 concerning the NWO (or the end of it): ” when Donald Trump is elected, a sign will be given. The earth shall quake (Christ Church, NZ) because of who I have selected. It’s a shift, a shift in the power structure that is taking place and another sign will be given when it falls without grace. A lightning strike and a great wind shall topple the so called monument, and they will not be able to amend. It will be a sign that… Read more »
Andrew
Andrew
March 5, 2017 2:45 PM

Sonia, I challenge you? Have you prayed and asked the Lord is this word from the fireman is correct? Personally, I believe it’s a false word full of deception and contrary to many many other true prophecies out there. Be led by YOUR spirit and spend lots of time listening to the holy spirit and he will guide you. Don’t be deceived. I say this with concern and love.

Sonia
Sonia
March 6, 2017 3:15 AM
Andrew, you like millions of Americans have never killed a baby, have not personally voted for the land of Israel to be divided, have not stolen from the American people ….like Abraham who interceded before the Lord: “…Far be it from You to do such a thing as this, to slay the righteous with the wicked, so that the righteous should be as the as the wicked…Shall not the judge of all the earth do right ? (Gen 18,25). God can do what He wants ,when He wants and He can judge anyone He wants whenever He wants. But He is just and I am very happy He is the Judge. America has sent and supported more missionaries than any nations in the world and God is not done with America; there is still a lot of work to be done, and many souls to get saved. God will ” not throw the towel” and destroy America because Satan has been using many wicked men to commit abominations before Him … but the day will come when He will judge her (like any other nations in the world) but He is the One who chooses when …. when the level of wickedness has reached its fullness … If you had watched the broadcast entirely, you would have noticed that Mark and Jim said that God will judge the American systems, the power structures….the blue zones (California and New York ) and that there will be eartquakes in America like never in its history, ….that the days coming will be difficult times…and He will also judge the Church in America for not being a voice….(judgment shall begin in the house of the Lord). So to answer your question , yes absolutely , I feel in my spirit that these words are… Read more »
Gaye
Gaye
March 6, 2017 3:51 PM

Sonia, people may not have killed a baby in abortion, or voted for the land of Israel to be divided etc but if they stayed silent on the issues and did not stand up and do their best to fight against it, they were just as bad as they just let it happen???

Sonia
Sonia
March 8, 2017 6:15 AM

Gaye, like I stated in my post earlier, the Church will be judged for not being a voice (and not standing up and fighting like you said). In 1954 (approx) in order to keep its charity status and being able to issue tax receipts, the Church in America agreed to comply with bill 58 (I don’t recall if it is 58 or 85 ?) and refrain from voicing their political opinion…to this day. So it is a compromise for more money.
In essence, the Church bowed to Mammon and Babylon and has lost its voice, but can definitively get it back.

Robert Adolph
March 5, 2017 1:59 PM

Sonia, I heard Mark Taylor and thought he was very credible when he made his appearance on Trunews but how much do we know about him? When there are diametric points of view we have to weigh the evidence of both sides and examine the sources. If we were to graph the signs of the end since the Jews returned to the Holy Land in 1947-8, signs like the divorce rate, number of abortions, acceptance of homosexuality, pornography, sex outside of marriage, increase in knowledge, wars and earthquakes, nuclear proliferation, to name a few, they are all increasing exponentially. So we know we are in the end times. Secondly, the Bible is silent on any kind of reprieve or mini-savior arriving before Christ saves the world but just the reverse, the reign of the Anti-Christ for 3 1/2 years. I’ve been a political junkie for over 50 years and part of me craves for a political reversal but that’s my flesh and the unrenewed part of my mind. My spirit and the renewed part of my mind says Trump is an anomaly and his only purpose is to shine a spotlight on mankind for all to see that the Bible was right all along. Man is corrupt, “wretched, miserable, poor, blind, naked”, Rev. 3:17, and is ripe to be judged by God.

Lynne NZ
Lynne NZ
March 6, 2017 3:43 AM

Hi Sonia, many of us in NZ believe the earthquake was directly connected to John Kerry’s visit to our Foreign Secretary to “encourage” us to take a stand against Israel. The earthquake happened the day John Kerry left New Zealand. It was our nation’s warning. Judgement will come to our land for we cursed Israel with our actions.

Gaye
Gaye
March 6, 2017 4:14 PM

Sonia, how correct you are, I constantly hear people saying that Satan did this to them today, and that etc, but what they miss is that they are giving so much glory to the enemy who loves being praised for what he does and so will keep doing it.. Then they miss the fact that God has allowed it to happen for a reason and we will hopefully learn from that for good.. So in all things give thanks, not blaming, which is giving glory to the enemy when things go wrong….

Martin
Martin
March 5, 2017 8:02 PM

Robert you are absolutely spot on in your analysis. Trump was picked by God to do one thing and on thing only… to expose the gross sins of America. To be a vessel of God to usher in His kingdom not Trumps. American will never be great again, wake UP people! Our national sin as well as our debt excels all other nations. Put your Trump Pom poms away get on your knees and pray that God does not totally destroy this wicked nation. This stench rises to the throne room and enough is enough! Gods agenda is the plan of the day not mans or the antichrist. Turn off the lying news channels spewing nothing but wood hay and stuble destine to burn in Hells fires. This once great nation errs like the great empire of Rome, imploding from the weight sin. America has turned into a people that cries out for its rights .. Laodicean = rights. Come Lord Jesus and judge this nation in your righteousness, protect your own, save those destined to have their names written in the Lambs Book of Life, and reserve the unrepentant for your judgment.

Andrew
Andrew
March 5, 2017 2:39 PM

The judgement was set even before Trump was elected to office. There is deception out there. Search the scriptures and ask God for clarity for this time. Trump is being used by God for his purposes. America’S JUDGEMENT is coming very quickly despite the fact that we have an ally in Trump. God has the BIG picture in mind and we can’t stop it now.

Isaiah14:27 For the Lord of hosts has purposed, And who will annul it ? His hand is stretched out , And who will turn it back?
Get prepared and stop procrastinating and waiting for more signs. IF your not preparing, your being an absolute fool. How many signs do you need?

Robert Adolph
March 5, 2017 3:45 PM

Andrew, you nailed it. We are in complete agreement. GB.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
March 5, 2017 1:28 PM
Peggy Ann
March 4, 2017 9:28 PM

Look no further than Jesus’ letter to the “Church of the Laodiceans” (means “The People Rule) in the Book of Revelation for an account of the state of the overall organized church today.
Jesus does not give even one commendation to them. “The Church of Philadelphia,” the church age preceding ours, on the other hand had NO reprimands.

I truly believe that these 7 churches represent the ages, stages, and phases of Church History, (as well as being literal churches at the time of the writing of Revelation.)

Peggy Ann
March 5, 2017 5:44 AM

Please note that although we are in “the Laodicean church age,” not everyone and every church falls into that category. Obviously, there is a remnant. There are probably still aspects of all of the other church age characteristics present. My favorite is “the church of Philadelphia.”

March 5, 2017 10:32 PM

I totally agree Peggy. We are the Laodicean Church, and if you note, Jesus is on the outside knocking to get in. It’s a paradox because they couldn’t be classed as a ‘church’ if they didn’t have the Spirit of Christ in them somewhere, but they have not reached His standard either and that’s why Christ in on the outside. People use this verse to describe the unsaved, but this was written to the church, not the unconverted.

Peggy Ann
March 6, 2017 4:02 AM

Exactly, Brenda. Also, in many translations of the Scripture, it reads “To the church OF THE LAODICEANS” where the other 6 churches read (for example) “To the church OF Philadelphia.”

“Of the Laodiceans” means that the church was designed by them.
“Laodicea” literally means “the people rule.”

The literal meaning of each church name gives a big clue to the overall characteristic of that church. Each one fits!! Amazing!

March 6, 2017 10:34 AM

Hi Peggy Ann. That’s very interesting. I have known, as you do, that the Churches are definitely degrees of the salvation experience. Take the 7 Feasts God gave to Israel – 3 Major and 4 Miner, and lay them on the 7 Churches – Pentecost is Thyatira – which means there’s a lot more to come spiritually speaking, than Pentecost ever thought of. That’s not to say that Laodicea isn’t the Church of today because it is. What it’s saying is that the salvation that Pentecost offers is not the fulfillment that God has in mind.

How Jesus is introduced to each Church makes a difference too, and to Thyatira it is “..Thus says the Son of God..” Didn’t John say, “..now are we the sons of God and what we shall be hasn’t appeared yet”? It’s also worth noting that what each Church is given has degrees. There are those who just make it through, and then there are those who overcome – to each is given according to ‘their works’, and it isn’t until Laodicea that we are offered to sit with Him in His throne. There’s a ton of stuff to say about Revelation – starting with the fact that it isn’t called that for nothing.

However, I totally get why Laodicea is ‘the Laodiceans’ – it’s true. People are usurping the place of Christ in their spirits by not seeking His will in the first place, but doing their own works instead, as well as speaking their words instead of His. It’s a church system, not a living spiritual organism. But that’s not how it’s going to end, thank God!

CPJ
March 4, 2017 1:00 PM

I could not agree more.

Bonnie Paasch
Bonnie Paasch
March 4, 2017 10:31 AM

There must have been to much truth in the video because it has been disabled.

Diana
March 4, 2017 2:20 PM

I’m watching it right now, very good

Marie
Marie
March 4, 2017 1:31 PM

I’m watching it right now, had no difficulty playing it.

Joe
Joe
March 4, 2017 4:28 PM

Here is the direct URL to paste in your browser:

You may need to be a Facebook account holder to see this video. Just FYI.

Don
Don
March 4, 2017 12:32 PM

I’m watching it! It’s not disabled… 🙂

Gaye
Gaye
March 6, 2017 4:58 PM

Hi everyone, I am new on here and I would really be interested in your thoughts on this one.