“Riots in the North, Turmoil in the South, Rebellion in the East, Fires in the West!”

riots

During my prayer time on July 17 2016 at around 6:15 am, the Father spoke the following words to me.

“Anarchy, anarchy, anarchy! The seething pot of rebellion has spewed into your streets. Riots in the north, turmoil in the south, rebellion in the east, fires in the west! All of these will form your nation’s unrest! The lack of peace, is the lack of My Righteousness within the fabric and soul of this nation.

Abandonment of My Truth will be filled with rebellion and hatred of the soul! Rejection is always followed by ejection. You have rejected Me America, and I have ejected you from My plans of prosperity and wholeness!

I am here, I have not changed, but you Oh America have changed! Since your birth, you sparkled with newness and adventure. You conquered every foe, but you have forgotten the strength behind your tow (struggle). It was Me! It was Grace that covered thee! Now your garments will be exposed! For they will be tattered by your foes! You wouldn’t listen to instruction, nor would you seek My wisdom and take counsel from Me!

America, I have wept for your sins and rejection of Me. But now I stand and have determined, you will see what a hornet’s nest of rebellion looks like within your streets! You will try to cover your eyes, but the fires will be too bright and all will see, what America the fallen will look like indeed!”

After receiving the word of the Lord, the Father spoke to me to preach from Isaiah 34. I just preached from that chapter last week in my sermon, “The Divided States of America”.

I asked why He wanted me to do that because I was concerned people would not respond to the meat of this word, thinking it was a repeat. He replied, “They are not listening to My Prophets, they are not listening to My Watchmen and Seers! Tell them again that My Sword has been prepared for this nation. I offered you My Covenant of Peace, now you will endure a time of war!”

I will now present this message from Isaiah 34 with new revelation and understanding; along with a word for the Remnant Church out of Isaiah 32. The Father instructed me to remind those who would read this word, that Isaiah 37:15 is His first choice!

Come near, ye nations, to hear; and hearken, ye people: let the earth hear, and all that is therein; the world, and all things that come forth of it. (Isaiah 34:1)

The nations of the world are refusing to come and hear what the Father is saying to them. They reject the counsel of the Holy One because of their rebellion. Another reason they can’t hear the voice of the Father, is because there is a lack of the prophetic voices in the land who will speak to the “kings” of the earth! Like Moses did to Pharaoh, proving undeniably that Jehovah is God and Lord of all!

For the indignation of the LORD is upon all nations, and his fury upon all their armies: he hath utterly destroyed them, he hath delivered them to the slaughter. (Isaiah 34:2)

The Father spoke to me and said we are in a season of slaughter! Please wake up America! Please understand we are not going back to the days of the Little House on the Prairie or the good ole days of the Andy Griffith Show! We are at the PNR…the point of no return!

4 For my sword shall be bathed in heaven: behold, it shall come down upon Idumea, and upon the people of my curse, to judgment.
5 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea. (Isaiah 34:4-5)

Nice, France revealed to us the sickness of this demonized disease called radical Islam! How could anyone with a breath and a pulse destroy men, women, children and babies by crushing the life out of them with a vehicle, devastating and destroying their lives; robbing them of their future?

Wait a minute, that’s what we do here in America in our abortion clinics! We crush and murder babies, robbing them of their future! We are worse than the terrorist snakes that slither across the globe! When the sword comes to our nation in full swing, our reward for our murder of innocent lives will be justified! Many are saying why is this happening to us? Why are you so negative preacher man? Why is the sword coming to us as a nation? The Father’s response to me, is very simple, “REBELLION!”

The Father said to me, “You will see what a hornet’s nest of rebellion looks like within your streets!”

He then led me to study American history to explain our future from the pages of the past. Here is the prophetic parallel that the Father showed me, as a nation we were birthed in rebellion. We rebelled against the King of England and his Crown. We received our freedom because we resisted the tyranny of a foreign land.

Consider the city of Charlotte North Carolina, which is older than the United States because it was charted in 1768. According to history, Charlotte was the first government body in America to declare independence from the Crown of England, on May 20, 1775. In the fall of 1780, Lord Cornwallis was on his way to destroy the Continental Army, but his journey only lasted 16 days. It was recorded that the patriots of Charlotte were “too hot for him”, and he later referred to Charlotte as a “Hornet’s nest of rebellion.” It must have had a profound and prophetic impact, because today the city of Charlotte is known as the “Hornet’s Nest City”.

America’s death as a nation will come from our rebellion against the King and His Throne! By resisting His Lordship, we have dethroned Him in America, and have lost our only protection from all out tyranny. We are cursed with what with we were blessed by! Our resistance of evil, has become our resistance to that which is good. Now we will witness what a Hornet’s nest looks like in America!

What happened in the nation of Turkey, will happen here in America! The false coup designed to purge the Turkish president of his enemies, appears for now to have been successful. Please understand this, there is a plan to change our nation forever, just like we are witnessing in Turkey, and it’s almost complete! We are one election (if there is one) away from total tyranny!

As I stated in my last prophetic word “The Divided States of America,” we are like Esau who sold his birthright! He forfeited all the benefits of being the firstborn. America has sold her soul to the devil to live in the lap of luxury.

16 Seek ye out of the book of the LORD, and read: no one of these shall fail, none shall want her mate: for my mouth it hath commanded, and his spirit it hath gathered them.
17 And he hath cast the lot for them, and his hand hath divided it unto them by line: they shall possess it forever, from generation to generation shall they dwell therein. (Isaiah 34:16-17)

Verse 16 speaks to us to take heed to the prophetic lessons of yesterday! To look back and see what happens to nations that turn their back on God, to consider our ways, and to repent of our sins. The Father in His Divine Mercy is telling to us to beware! Guard our hearts, hold our tongue from speaking vanities, and not to touch His city, Jerusalem! There is a reward for the nations that divide His land, and there is a heavy price to pay for cursing what the Father has called blessed! (Genesis 12:3, Numbers 23:8)

Anarchy will soon fill the streets of America. The chaos we have sown into the nations of the earth, including Israel, will be a boomerang that will surely find it’s mark!

In conclusion, I want to share with you a word for the Remnant Church. The Father took me to Isaiah 32 to give us hope when all will seem hopeless.

1 Behold, a king shall reign in righteousness, and princes shall rule in judgment.
2 And a man shall be as an hiding place from the wind, and a covert from the tempest; as rivers of water in a dry place, as the shadow of a great rock in a weary land. (Isaiah 32:1-2)

The Father wants us to know that even in the midst of chaos, He has a perfect plan! He will never leave us; He will never forsake us. We are not orphans, but Heirs and joint Heirs in Christ! We are seated in Heavenly places with Him! We have a King, His name is Jesus, and He will fight for us because we are His Beloved! Even though blood will rise to the bridle in days to come, His plans and love are unstoppable! His covenant with us is unbreakable and His faithfulness is undeniable! We will see His Glory, and witness the greatest outpouring of the Holy Spirit in world history!

Until the spirit be poured upon us from on high, and the wilderness be a fruitful field, and the fruitful field be counted for a forest. (Isaiah 32:15)

There is coming a glorious day of the mighty winds of God’s Spirit blowing across the ashes of this nation. We will see what the prophets of old prophesied about our day, but let me warn you, the Revival and Great Awakening is not coming through the current model of today’s lukewarm lethargic church. No, our current sin stained condition will not and cannot handle the coming Glory! But here is the great news; if will fall on the Rock and allow our lives to be broken before Him, in complete humility and repentance, we won’t be crushed when the Rock falls upon this nation! (Matthew 21:44)

In my previous message, I shared how I asked the Father, “What shall we do with this word?”

He responded, “Prepare for war.” But when I asked Him this week about this word, He spoke to me and said, “Take shelter in Me!”

Church, I pray you heed the word of the Lord, and prepare your life accordingly. Time is not on our side!

Author: Pastor Benjamin Faircloth

Benjamin Faircloth is the President and Founder of World Outreach Ministries International and also the Pastor of Ignited Church in Lavonia GA. His wife Jennifer is also a Pastor at Ignited Church, which was birthed out of a desire to see the glory of God restored to the church and to help others discover their destiny in Christ! Benjamin has been in ministry since 1991.

andrew
andrew
July 18, 2016 10:40 PM

Thanks Pastor for that word. I have been reading through Isaiah also, and your word is spot on.
The Lord has instructed me to continue to stock up on food. Every time I think I am finished, I feel the spirit of God say “more.” Is anybody else been lead this way? Could the coming rebellion and War keep us in our houses safely away from all the death and turmoil? I can only imagine that food will be used as a weapon for the enemy to control the citizens. Food has always been used during war. I would love to hear comments from others. Blessings

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
July 18, 2016 11:24 PM

Andrew. I began to seriously stock up and store food about a year ago. I always wondered if we had enough. Then I heard a message by Bree Keyton (a white missionary to the pygmies in the Congo) and others talking about laying your hands over your food and supplies and praying that they be multiplied when needed. Also, do this on your refrigerator and pantry or cupboard, wherever you keep food. I have food and supplies ready in case we need to “bug out” quickly in case of bank closures and/or other emergencies. Basically, be prepared to hole up or leave dependent upon the circumstances and the leading of the Holy Spirit. Hope this helps.☺

Kathy Culver
Kathy C
July 19, 2016 1:08 AM
I think I’ll step in here —in the comments—-First —Pastor Faircloth, the words you share leap into my spirit ! Please Lord remove all the stagnate lukewarm blood in me and fill me with the fire of your Holy Spirit ! Now , Andrew Denis and Ken —I have been checking and arranging the food that we have stocked up on for years now. Have large bottles of water that we can put through filters. We must trust what the Lord has us do as individual as the call we have been given. Not lead to be so concerned with number of meals—per person etc.—I think of David when he was concerned and had a count taken over all of Israel, this went against what God told him not to do—! Was told we would be an outpost for the Lord’s work, set in the side of a hill , away from city and hard to find . Was told to buy a couple of bikes and bought mine with a carrier basket– to be able to deliver food . Obama’s E. O. 13603—look it up—states in a time of emergency or martial law the feds can allocate –all food , water , energy or person for labor. We have to live supernaturally to make it and be invisible when we have to—–store up on reading material, bibles and such to minister to the people sent your way. Just tonight a couple we met on a walk — came up to our house and we had them come in and wow fast friends, talked of Trump first–then led to end times –it was God –no doubt! Someone just stole our street sign and instead of reporting it to the authorities —we figured —maybe thats not a bad thing ! God… Read more »
Sandra
Sandra
July 19, 2016 8:23 AM

Good info! I was in the book section at the second hand store and was lucky to find a whole pile of bible studies for cheap. I have been stockpiling studies, mini bibles, and devotionals. I also just started writing out a quick reference of info for unbelievers to read. It explains what a sin is, why Jesus died, how to be saved, what water baptism is and the baptism of the Holy Spirit, prayer tips, etc… I also have a spiritual warfare manual printed out. My idea was that if there is an early rapture or if I was captured, there is still easy to understand info that wouldn’t be too overwhelming to learn or find.
I also have been stockpiling seeds for a long time. When I eat something like a pepper or cantaloupe, I keep all the seeds and store them away.

July 19, 2016 6:35 AM

Thank you Kathy….great points! Blessings!

Carol
Carol
July 19, 2016 7:37 AM

Ken and Andrew, I’m totally in agreement! I keep thinking I’m done and then I’m told more! The lied to church is no where ready!

July 19, 2016 6:32 AM

Spot on Ken!

Denis
July 18, 2016 11:20 PM

I have been in the preparedness and natural food industries for 41 years, and I also have been called to not only continue to advise and supply Christians with shelf stable foods, but to add additional provisions for myself, family and friends during these most challenging of times. Food and water is obviously essential for us physically, and Godly and Biblical reliance is even more essential for our peace and our eternal soul and spirit. Prayer and action is an individual choice – we must be able to discern the promptings and will of God from our own fleshly fears and conditioning. Jesus will call us directly to fulfill our roll and purpose during these days ahead – however we must be able to act in accordance with His will and guidance. We are to encourage, inspire, teach, provide and love even in the most dire of circumstances.

May the horrific events that will transpire be a cleansing and awakening for those who are disillusioned and asleep and may they be and opportunity for the true church to minister and lead the lost to the glory and provision of Christ.

Andrew and anyone else, click on my name and feel to contact me so I may assist and encourage you in your planning.

Kay
Kay
July 19, 2016 11:47 AM

Denis, I visited your site, and you offer so much more than physical preparedness! I sincerely appreciate the wealth of information and encouragement. God’s blessings on you!

Denis
July 19, 2016 10:58 PM

Thank you and blessings on your life.

B.Hansen
B.Hansen
July 19, 2016 5:51 PM
I had my first ‘end-times’ dream back in 2005. It showed an earthquake we would have to endure and a few other things. It let me know that these things were leading up to the second coming of Christ. It was one of those epic dreams you don’t forget. I remember I woke up sobbing because it was so powerful. Shortly after that first dream I dreamed the Lord was telling me that I needed to store food for things to come. I was also told that each person needed to listen to the Holy Spirit to know how they are to prepare. In the dream it showed that I needed to store food and provisions, but my sister needed to be prepared to flee. (It would be a complete waste for her to store food. She could do it if she choose to, but she was not being directed by God to do so.) It was very clear that each person will have individual circumstances and only the Lord can tell you what you will need. It also seemed that this was a training period for the Lord’s people to learn to hear His voice. I remember at the end of the dream the Lord told me to do this and He said, “I’m not going to tell you again!” almost as if I was being reprimanded. I have to smile at this because the Lord knows my personality and He knows I can be a bit hard headed. Needless to say, He has changed me a lot in the past 11 years. Another thing I know He wants us to work on is removing our addictions. Two years ago I was hearing from the Holy Spirit that I needed to stop drinking coffee. It was a message that… Read more »
Cassiopeia
Cassiopeia
July 19, 2016 11:32 PM

Sweet prepared friends on Z3, please hear what B. Hansen has said. There are those of us that the Lord has called into such a position to be mobile. We are up rooted and at the ready to move at His direction, per His direction. But in that state, there is no room for stock piles. When ever I get nervous about that, I remember that I have never been without a meal, a solidish( yes, I mean that spelling) roof over my head, and clothes to wear. He, the Lord Jesus, is my provision. He knows my obedience this last year to become mobile(with sleepy husband and 4awake of 5 children and 3 dogs). It has been warming to me, as one who was beginning to prep and have the Lord tell her in no uncertain terms to stay mobile, that there are those in Z3 community who have said to general community, ” if you can make it to me I will share.” Sorry I am going on so long. My main point is, please do not judge if someone is not supposed to stock pile and some are. He has a job/plan for each one of His soldiers/parts of the body. We cannot all be ears or stomachs. If He has you gathering more, it may be for more than just who you know right now that you might be preparing for. And we thank you and Father God/Jesus/Holy Spirit for the provision.

Nita Grisham
Nita Grisham
July 20, 2016 8:47 PM

Hi Cassiopeia, I am not sure where you are, but if you can get to me, I will share all I have. You may be one of them he is sending me and my family. God bless you for your obedience in staying mobile for his kingdom

Dawnette
Dawnette
July 20, 2016 2:01 AM

I believe what you say is true. EACH of us MUST Seek Deeply the Voice and Direction of the Father so we remain exactly in His presence. Ready to do His will. We each have our task to do and obey. Keep your faith sister.
Shalom

Ed h
Ed h
July 19, 2016 9:06 PM

B Hansen,
I hope the Lord does not tell me to stop drinking coffee 😀

Shelley
Shelley
July 19, 2016 6:22 PM

B. Hanssen, i had to smile when you mentioned coffee. The Lord told me to quit drinking coffee too. I really enjoyed drinking coffee. The last time i had a cup i was outside and he told me to pour it out. It was not an easy thing to do but I obeyed.

Mary
Mary
July 19, 2016 9:29 AM
Andrew- May of 2014 is when I first heard of Efrain Rodriguez prophecy about the judgment….It was the first time in my life I have never been fearful; I can’t explain it, you would just have to know me. Efrain never spread fear but wanted everyone to get on the arc, Jesus Christ. Then he talked about storing up provisions – well this went along perfectly with my Scout mom personality. I started doing a lot of research with people like Tom Lupshu (FB – Bunker Report) and many other prepper sites. Being the mom of 2 Scouts, I had a lot of gear, so if we had to live in a tent, we could. I came across a 3 page list of stuff to have, an while looking at it I found a lot of stuff I already had, but just bought more of. I have some dried and powdered, canned, bagged, vacuum sealed, etc. Toiletries, vitamins, & meds. I have no lining in my bladder and take several bladder meds. I got my Doc to prescribe the most allowed in a day, which is double what I normally take, so I have been able to save back half, which I think gives me at least 9 months worth thus far. ***5 days without that anti-depressant Pastor Faircloth & no pain PTL!!!! *** My point, was that for 18 months I felt an intense need to stock up, but then before Christmas I just had a peace about it all, and just slowed way down. Now don’t get me wrong, IF I am at Sam’s Club, and I see something with a 1 on the end of the price, it’s dry and sealed, I will usually buy it. Keurig coffee maker had chicken soup that you could make, ok,… Read more »
Tammy
July 19, 2016 9:51 AM

Mary, I was also done before Christmas. We are going to put up a gate on our driveway still and are adding chickens but I knew I was finished stocking up on food before Christmas. Total peace and thankfulness for Jesus leading my family in our preparations. It has truly been a remarkable year! Blessings to all….

Mary
Mary
July 19, 2016 10:50 AM

Tammy, That is great conformation to me. I wish more than anything I could do that, but I have one of those stubborn unbelieving men……one day at a time, right? The cool thing, some months ago I was driving home, (we live on the edge of town) and as I was getting ready to turn L on the main street home, I thought, I wish I knew what homes were past this road. The Holy Spirit said, “but if you would have moved past here, you wouldn’t be willing to move” (we moved back to home city & I so wanted land, so very much). Well I immediately LOL because I knew he was right, but it also told me we would be moving =:) Where, I have no clue; maybe the beautiful NW Arkansas, as it is closest. Time will tell!

faith
faith
July 19, 2016 12:21 PM

Hi Mary, I started preparing in 2010 and by last fall I was pretty much done. I mostly just rotate through things and replace what I use. I probably have some holes I should be filling but I have such a peace with Jesus now that if He doesn’t tell me to buy it then I let it go. I will have canning from garden produce to do in a couple weeks. Over the years though i find my tastes change as far as the food I like to store and I try to store more organic food as well but overall I’m at peace with what I have. The only thing I don’t have that I want to buy is a good shortwave radio.

Mary
Mary
July 19, 2016 12:50 PM

That’s great. Haven’t gotten tomatoes to take off just yet, but I tried the Bale gardening method and so far, I have failed. I have gotten a few different radios. One is crank charge and another is solar charge, along with plugging them into the wall. Always great to hear what other folks are doing.

ArmyVet502nd
ArmyVet502nd
July 19, 2016 1:55 PM

I agree with you too Andrew. I still feel The Lord prompting me to store “more”. Not just food and water, but medicines, toilet paper, etc. I feel that when the time comes that God will use us to provide for many that he sends to us for help, not just for us. Also, have a back-up way to cook and provide light in case power is out for an extended time. Camp stove with camp fuel and oil lamps with extra oil and wicks will be very useful. God Bless and stay safe!😊

July 19, 2016 6:32 AM

Thank you Andrew! Everything we do we do by faith, so whatever you feel led to prepare for, just simply keep doing it. The Father sees the end from the beginning, so it is wisdom to listen to what is being said, whether through prophetic voices or your personal relationship with Him. I will ask this question, how much is too much? Blessings!

July 20, 2016 6:46 AM

Thank you Andrew! Blessings to you!

Phil - sydney
Phil - sydney
July 18, 2016 8:51 PM

A mighty message . Thank you for your courage Pastor Faircloth.

July 19, 2016 6:26 AM

Thank you Phil….many blessings to you!

Kyle S
Kyle S
July 22, 2016 6:45 PM
In prayer today w my mentor and sadly we received confirmation of this message as well as Mena Grebin’s ‘storm is here’ message. Also that there will not be a revival in the sense of a great awakening or sweeping change at a national scale. Rather, we got confirmation on a few other messages here see below. My mentor gave the following words I feel compelled to share the summary here: Rather, than revival, the key word for this time is ‘separation’ – between wheat and tares, between people in the country, even separation of souls from bodies in death. At this time God will be equipping his people to stand and the harvest will continue as the light shines in the backdrop of darkness. Many will be searching to make sense of this and will come to the Lord, however many in the church who believe in a god of their own design will leave the true God behind. Many believers will be pushed and tried to the absolute brink. Remember to keep the eternal perspective – this life is a blip. It is a grain of sand on the beach of eternity. At this time, some of those we love will go to be with the Lord before us. Remember they are well taken care of and we will be re-united with them shortly. Do not leave Christ behind for momentary small relief. Stay in his shadow, abide in Him. From my perspective: It is incredibly important to maintain unity now – gone are the days where we go against each other over small doctrines or practices or policies. This is the day where the Spirit ministers. Jesus Christ is the head of the Church and that phrase can no longer be spoken of as if it were… Read more »
Chloe
July 23, 2016 2:30 AM

Thanks Kyle for this message. Indeed the storm is here. We feel it in Europe these days. Even unbelievers fear if it is the end of the good and peaceful life we knew with all these senseless killings. May God provide us guidance in this difficult time.

Sujit Thomas
Sujit
July 24, 2016 6:53 AM

I believe the Lord wants us to prepare for persecution. As far as the senseless killings are concerned, I believe the Holy Spirit just this morning confirmed to me personally that this is simply the fallout of the second seal having been opened.

Green Lantern
Green Lantern
July 19, 2016 7:21 AM

I’m in agreement with the comments here, especially that food will trump any commodity in the approaching times. Also, if you’re still living in or near a metropolis, now is the time to reconsider relocating. Unless the Holy Spirit has placed you there, by all means, this is the time to relocate. As mentioned now, in several postings I’ve made to the Z3 readers, the coming times are going to be like the 60’s, but worse. Not my words or thoughts, but those are from the Holy Spirit. The other consideration is being certain you have access to water (AKA not city or municipal controlled systems). Right up there with food, water is going to be a sought after necessity. As with everything, if you don’t have it in your possession, you simply don’t have it.

Ed h
Ed h
July 19, 2016 11:13 AM

Pastor Faircloth,

Another sobering post thank you .

I have a question for you. I was led to z3 about 4 months ago and have read many posts and comments of people like yourself that hear from the Lord. I have been praying for this same experience but have yet to experience it.

Is this something that takes practice or do I just keep praying and asking and one day it just happens?

Thanks for being a strong man of God and writing things that most pastors would not even consider because it might make some uncomfortable.

July 19, 2016 7:18 PM

Thank you Ed h for the kind and humbling words. I believe the 3 keys to hearing the voice of the Father is #1 reading and soaking in His word. Just consuming it daily. Reading the word lays a foundation within your heart. My sheep know my voice. That voice is His word, so as I read I receive within my heart the knowledge of what He sounds like. The foundation of truth is laid which keeps you from deception. Once there is a firm foundation of the truth within your heart, you progress into #2 which is worshipping and mediating on Him and His word. You practice His presence. As you do this you become familiar with Him and the #3 key develops which is trust! As the Father trust us with His secrets, He will reveal more of them to us, because He wants to share His whole heart and His Kingdom with us, but He must trust us with His heart! I could go on and on about this topic, but I hope this little bit will help you get closer to the King, so He may reveal His secrets to you! Be blessed!

Chloe
Chloe
July 21, 2016 3:29 PM

Thank you pastor Benjamin. I have had the similar question in my mind for a while (Thanks Ed for bringing up this question). I will try to follow your guidance. God bless you!

Jeff Byerly
July 19, 2016 4:24 AM

Thank you pastor Faircloth for preaching the unadulterated word of God without compromise. People of God press in now to the Lord, He is your only shelter from this storm.
Praise the holy name of Jesus!

July 19, 2016 7:05 AM

Thank you Jeff! Blessings to you my brother!

Ed W.
Ed W.
July 18, 2016 10:01 PM

During intense intercession tonight, the Lord spoke these words to me:

“For 2 judgments and for 3, this people (America) will not hear Me.”

I then saw a red-brown eagle’s beak bite down on NYC, piecring the center of the city. I do not have revelation on the exact meaning of this or of the 2 addtional judgments yet. Please pray with me for revelation on this.

Acts 28:26
saying, ‘Go to this people and say: “Hearing you will hear, and shall not understand; And seeing you will see, and not perceive;

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
July 18, 2016 11:41 PM

Ed. When I read your comment, it immediately reminded me of Michael Boldea’s vision, in which he saw three attacks on the US represented by three different snakes. The first was a brown snake attacking an eagle (the US). This was 9/11. The second and third have yet to happen. But when he saw the second attack, the snake was red and black (representing Syria as that is the color of their flag) and it gave a more vicious bite to the eagle, rendering it flightless. This makes sense as we are letting in Syrian refugeees and plan to continue to let in 10,000 by September. Nothing good can come from that. The last bite from the third milti-colored snake (representing several countries) kills the eagle by literally biting its head off. This is the prophesied death of America. It is believed this will happen in either 2020-2021. If this prophecy completely comes true, (and currently there’s no reason to doubt it as 9/11 is proof) we can probably expect to see the second bite early next year, once the Syrian refugees arrive and settle into the US. The attack will come from the inside. You can read the prophecy yourself on line and in the book, “Prophecies of the Fall of America.” Personally, I find this to be the most fascinating and memorable prophecy I have heard and read to date.

Ed W.
Ed W.
July 19, 2016 7:28 AM

Ken, I am very familiar with the Boldea prophecy of the 3 strikes (or bites) on America, with the first being 9/11. In his prophecy, the second bite would be worse than the first and probably on the west coast (other wing). The multi-colors of the snakes is indication of foreign entities involved, and if we see the second bite on the west coast, then the third will follow to kill the Eagle.

I met M. Boldea and heard his father, Dimitri Dudaman speak. I have read all of Dudaman’s prophecies and he had a fasinating testimony in the same book, “Through the Fire Without Burning”.

The 3 judgments that the Lord spoke about may apply to NYC alone, since I have not had further revelation. It is a matter for prayer. The beak was reddish brown, so it leads me to think that foreign nationals could be involved.

Christian Block
Christian Block
July 19, 2016 9:01 AM

Ed- You mentioned that the 3 judgements may apply to NYC alone. Last summer Kali, the goddess of death and destruction was projected onto the Empire State Building on 3 different dates. The first was Saturday, August 1st (17th of Av). The second was Wednesday, August 5th (21st of Av), The third was August 8th (24th of Av). Last summer there appeared to be significant dates aligned 5 weeks(7) apart and was part of a study of the number 57 in the calendar. The third appearance of Kali on August 8th was one of those dates. Lately I have been reading things that have drawn my attention back to NYC. There have been several articles recently regarding the luxury high rise One57. It has 75 floors. It reminded me of the number of the Shemitah year which was 5775, and is a chiasm of the number 57. Still trying to fit the pieces together, but I could see how there might be 3 strikes against NYC. Pray for NYC.

Chloe
July 19, 2016 11:29 AM

Hi Ed W. The Russian coat of arms is an eagle.

July 19, 2016 7:18 PM

Hey Chole…you are blessed!

July 18, 2016 10:35 PM

Perhaps the brown represents the stain of sin of America and the red is the blood of Jesus that covers the sin. Perhaps three severe waves of judgement are coming to NYC but the people are stubborn and prideful to relent. Not sure what the eagle as an animal represents. Perhaps someone else can shed light on that.

July 18, 2016 11:04 PM

Perhaps since the eagle, I believe represents freedom ps it could be the freedom we so eagerly craved as pastor spoke of in our heritage that was so full of rebellion is now coming back to bite or detroy us. In our quest for freedom and liberty we have forgotten God and now judgement comes.

July 18, 2016 11:14 PM

Duet 28:49 also speaks of nations from far away swooping down upon the nations like eagles. Could represents attacks on our land from far away nations.

Ed W.
Ed W.
July 19, 2016 7:33 AM

I tend to agree with you that the 3 judgments are for NYC alone, since I have not received further revelation. Still praying about it. As mentioned in other replies today, it could have been another type of bird of prey, since the beak was not golden, but rather reddish-brown, perhaps a hawk, as suggested by Matt NZ.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
July 19, 2016 3:26 AM
Ed W.
Ed W.
July 19, 2016 7:17 AM

It was a curved beak, and the color was not the normal golden color of the American bald eagle, which leads me to think it could have been another bird of prey, foreign, if you will. And since it is an attack upon America, NYC specifically, it makes more sense to be another type of a predatory strike.

I looked up “predatory” …

Pred´atory
a. 1. Characterized by plundering; practicing rapine; plundering; pillaging; as, a predatory excursion; a predatory party.
2. Hungry; ravenous; as, predatory spirits.
Exercise . . . maketh the spirits more hot and predatory.
– Bacon.
3. (Zool.) Living by preying upon other animals; carnivorous.

Sandra
Sandra
July 19, 2016 2:44 PM

Birds of prey are called raptors. Raptor means “one who seizes or takes by force”

Bob
Bob
July 19, 2016 11:14 AM

Brenton Translaton of the Septuagint (LXX)
Isaiah 34:11
and for a long time birds and hedgehogs, and ibises and ravens shall dwell in it: and the measuring line of desolation shall be cast over it, and satyrs shall dwell in it.

“The ledgend says the Ibis is the last animal to leave before a hurricane hits and the first to return after it passes.”

Desolation coming to America.

July 19, 2016 7:19 PM

Thank you Bob!

Rev. James B. Medd
Rev. James B. Medd
July 18, 2016 9:25 PM

As in the U.S.A. so also in Canada. The Lord gave me the word for Canada
back in 2001. The message you have given above is similar to the one given
to me 15 yrs. ago.

Lillian Gillard
Lillian Gillard
July 18, 2016 9:43 PM

Im from Canada, would love to hear that message!!!!

Peggy A.
July 18, 2016 10:32 PM
July 18, 2016 9:07 PM

I hoped and felt we would be hearing from you soon Pastor. Thanks again for your courage and obedience in sharing Gods heart. You spoke of a lack of prophetic voices to speak to kings as Moses did. Any advice for us, the new generation of prophets, trying to grow in our calling but meeting a lot of resistance in the pulpit? . I understand the need to protect the body and be sure the word is timely and accurate but it feels so very hard to find opportunities to step out in faith in obedience to the prompting of the spirit. I know my pastor believes in the prophetic as he walks in it but it seems as if there is very little encouragement to help new people trying to exercise and grow in this gift and be obedient to God. It’s very frustrating and at times makes me feel I should consider leaving this church. Any advice to help us grow and be obedient would be greatly appreciated.

July 19, 2016 7:04 AM

Good morning Donna! Thank you for the kind words! The prophetic and the pulpit has always battled. The conflict stems from control/authority. In order for the prophetic to function properly it must be submitted to the authority of the House, the set man/women. In order for the House to move forward it must have a balance of the 5 fold ministry, in some churches a Pastor can move in and out of these functions, for the “lack” of set gifts within that House. So the key is balance. What do you do when there is no balance, you must simply pray for the balance to come. You do your part to keep the unity within that family. You do not turn your prayers (not meaning you Donna) into witchcraft, gossip, division etc.. Because you will always find yourself on the wrong side of the boomerang…the Father will always side with the set man, if his heart is right.
If there is no fruit after there has been much prayer and time, you must ask the Father if I should leave. But if one does desire to leave, they MUST do it will a clean heart, clear communication with the Shepherd, and not to be letting everyone know in the House why you are leaving. Failure to do this sows discord among God’s people and will cause you to carry baggage with you into your next season/assignment. If God has set you in a House, then your gift will make room for you. If you are not set by God, then you simply sit and serve the House as faithfully as one can, serving the Lord, using your gifts wherever they are welcome….outreach, prayer groups etc.
There is much more I could say on this subject, but I hope this bit helps! Blessings!

July 19, 2016 7:19 AM

Good morning Pastor,
Thanks so much for your response. That was so very helpful!

mike kasten
mike kasten
July 19, 2016 1:29 AM

1. I would suggest to begin asking God for opportunities outside of church in the meantime
2. I would begin to pray release over your pastor concerning his own issues preventing him from understanding his role in shepherding his flock as outlined in Ephesians 4. Praying for him will also keep your heart right towards him while God works in him.

July 19, 2016 7:20 AM

Thank you Mike! I appreciate your advice.

M Wood
M Wood
July 19, 2016 1:21 PM

God Bless you for speaking the truth. The truly born again saints of God are all tired of hearing white washed messages, prophetic words of the flesh. Thank God for the few faithful that speak the truth no matter what.

You are truly a blessing Pastor Faircloth

July 19, 2016 7:29 PM

Thank you M Wood for the kind words! I appreciate your prayers for me! Be blessed!