Riots Will Soon Fill the Streets of Major U.S. Cities

london_riots

“Riots will soon fill the streets of major cities in the United States. As they struggle to control the violence, it will grow worse. Officials will be powerless to maintain order; martial law will be declared to secure the peace. The people will demand it while refusing to see the evil behind the action. Small in its beginning, it will grow as riots intensify and spread. Without resistance, they will feel empowered and march forward in their desire to destroy.

False Flag!! This will be a false flag. Your nation will set this in motion in order to achieve a tighter hold on the people.

Beginning soon, churches that preach My Word will come under attack. Many who remain strong and determined will be arrested as dissidents. Others will fold and no longer lift the banner of My Word. Ichabod!!

Proceed cautiously, do not let down your guard. Remain alert, defend My Word. You are the redeemed of the LORD.”

“You have despised my holy things and profaned my Sabbaths. There are men in you who slander to shed blood, and people in you who eat on the mountains; they commit lewdness in your midst. In you men uncover their fathers’ nakedness; in you they violate women who are unclean in their menstrual impurity. One commits abomination with his neighbor’s wife; another lewdly defiles his daughter-in-law; another in you violates his sister, his father’s daughter. In you they take bribes to shed blood; you take interest and profitb and make gain of your neighbors by extortion; but me you have forgotten, declares the Lord GOD. Behold, I strike my hand at the dishonest gain that you have made, and at the blood that has been in your midst. Can your courage endure, or can your hands be strong, in the days that I shall deal with you? I the LORD have spoken, and I will do it.” (Ezekiel 22:8-14)

“These are the things that you shall do: Speak the truth to one another; render in your gates judgments that are true and make for peace; do not devise evil in your hearts against one another, and love no false oath, for all these things I hate, declares the LORD.” (Zechariah 8:16-17)

Author: Ali Winters

As a Watchman on the Wall, Ali Winters feels called of the L-RD to sound the alarm, alerting the sheep, awakening those that slumber. She has her own blog, A Watchman on the Wall. Her message is clear: ” Wake up, and strengthen what remains and is about to die, for I have not found your works complete in the sight of my God.” (Revelation 3:2)

© 2016, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.

Christian Block
Christian Block
October 20, 2017 9:01 AM

“When you see a significant financial happening in Spain, the riots in the US will be right around the corner. Major, major riots will be right around the corner.”-John Paul Jackson. Catalan separatists in Spain are urging supporters to withdraw funds from banks. It could be the trigger for a bank run. http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-19/bank-run-looms-catalan-separatists-urge-supporters-pull-cash

mem
mem
October 20, 2017 12:53 PM

I can’t imagine Spain would let a telegraphed bank run happen. Spain already moved the HQ’s of those banks out of Catalonia in defiance of the separatist movement, but maybe they could be just that incompetent

They would probably just limit daily/weekly/monthly withdrawals to neutralize the run while they work on something else to quell the unrest

October 20, 2017 10:00 AM

Great job connecting those points Christian. I had not heard that quote from JPJ before.

Natalie
Natalie
January 14, 2016 1:24 PM

Yes I think so too. As for the major cities I wouldn’t want to live in a big city for anything. My great aunt came to visit here in TN recently and she is from the Chicago area. She is thinking about moving. My mom and her were talking about it and my mom said she felt she needed to get out of that area! And also the coasts. concern me. In 2001 I had a dream Myrtle Beach, SC was under water. I saw just the tops of trees! My mom also had an experience, she said it was an out of body experience because she felt the wind going through her hair. She was held way up in the air over the east coast by angels she thought and saw a great blinding flash of light. She turned her head it was that bright and then she looked and saw waters inland and not receding. I have wondered and prayed about these things for years. I pray the Lord leads people away from the coast before this happens! I know the most important thing though is to stay close to Jesus, stay in His Word & keep praying. ..to abide under the shadow of His wings. 💛

Bette Stevens
January 14, 2016 8:00 AM

Ali,
Thank you…Destruction is at the door……

Ed W.
Ed W.
January 14, 2016 12:12 AM

Major cities will likely experience confusion and perplexity, that is, no solutions to the problems they face. Decisions that they make will turn against them, because they have rejected the truth. With 7-10 million people in one location, things could get very ugly, very quickly, with no solution, so riots will break out, which will lead to fires and looting on a massive scale. Watch out NYC, Philadelphia, Chicago, mega cities on east coast. Commerce will suffer great loss. Food will become an issue for many people.

Since there will be no known solution, martial law will be declared, to bring order, but the problems will remain.

Natalie
Natalie
January 13, 2016 3:48 PM

Last night I opened right to the book of Obadiah. I read it and noticed verse 4 that says: Though you soar like the eagle and make your nest among the stars, from there I will bring you down,” declares the LORD. I thought of America. Any thoughts on this? I know judgment is coming to our country.

David L
David L
January 12, 2016 8:10 PM

What is meant by Ichabod?

Martin schramm
Martin schramm
January 12, 2016 9:13 PM

The lord has departed

Beth
Beth
January 12, 2016 8:53 PM

David,
Ichabod was a person referred to in the OT book of Samuel….the name has become synonymous with the incident that occurred at his birth…it is shorthand for the thought that “the glory of the Lord has departed”

Hope this helps!
Beth

Kyle S
Kyle S
January 12, 2016 11:18 PM

To add, Ichabod is the offspring of one of eli’s sons( 1 Sam 2). They represented the false religious system which on the outside went through the motions of worship but committed adultery and were full of greed and sin. Much like the false church of today which is content to hold religious services but do not realize or care that the Spirit if God has departed. In ezk 44 God still allows them to minister in superficial fashion but because they went after idols, He says they are forbidden to ‘minister unto Me’. The ark has left, the sinful priests are dead. The offspring – Ichabod.
Rick Wiles on true news recommended a book called ‘The Sons of Zadok’ by c.r. Oliver. $10 on kindle. I STRONGLY recommend everyone read it. It will grow your faith and commitment to the Lord and the first two chapters alone are worth the $.

Martus
Martus
January 12, 2016 8:07 PM

When the welfare runs out, the riots will start.

CK1
CK1
January 26, 2016 11:01 PM
Michael Fisch
Mike Fisch
January 12, 2016 7:24 PM

It is just me, or does this moment feel like the strange quiet before the storm? Or to quote the Lord of the Rings: “The deep breath before the plunge.”

mitch
January 12, 2016 6:12 PM
I remember John Paul Jackson beginning to talk about his several years ago. He also mentions race wars arising. No doubt we can see that the media is attempting to stir up enmity between the races. However, I believe the last straw that will bring lawlessness to the streets and promote mob mentality will be the failure of entitlements. When the government is no longer able to fund the MASSIVE number of people on public assistance the response will not be pretty. We are following a startling pattern set by ancient Rome. Below I am including a piece I published on Facebook back in 2013. I think you will be alarmed as you recognize the repeating trends. Attributes of the Roman Empire. I believe those of us who live in large cities need to be prepared for a situation where we will not be leaving our homes. That means having some basic supplies on hand. This is both practical and wise. It comes down to this though. You should let the Holy Spirit lead you in how to prepare. The United States vs. Rome Rome began as a republic and excelled to become “the nation among the nations.” Rome became the leading voice that the world looked upon to make decisions Rome had a capitol hill Rome had a senate Rome pledged allegiance to a flag by standing and placing a hand over their heart Rome built huge sports stadiums and poured large sums of money into sporting events Rome became obsessed with luxury Rome promoted homosexuality Rome allowed abortions Rome overtaxed the rich to pay for entitlements Rome invented the welfare state Rome went into decline when it tried to control a war on three fronts Rome was filled with sexual perversion According to “Our Dance Has Turned to… Read more »
Tracye B.
Tracye B.
January 12, 2016 10:16 PM

Mitch – this is awesome – thank you for your time to lay this out for all of us. I’ve seen/heard a little of this comparison between America and Rome before but never so clearly, succinctly and profoundly! All great nations fall once God is removed and all manner of sin creeps in and the righteous grow apathetic. This once great nation is indeed on the abyss (referencing your article here on Z3 from last week). I am mourning these days, so I know God must be mourning all that much more.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
January 12, 2016 8:14 PM

Rome has 7 hills and so does Washington DC. Which 7 hilled city is to be destroyed?

Robert Adolph
Robert Adolph
January 12, 2016 12:48 PM

Yesterday’s Trunews program is a MUST LISTEN !! This is the lull before the storm. Zero Hedge has reported that world commerce has come to a halt. Rail freight has dropped 5% each of the last 11 months. Baltic Dry Index is at it’s all time low. There is no shipping on the high seas. Royal Bank of Scotland has advised it’s wealthiest customers to sell all securities except the highest quality bonds. London Telegraph warns to brace for a “cataclysmic year” and that oil could go to $16/barrel.