Ringside Update from the Karate Fight

karate

The fight is on! And it looks like a good one. Go USA!

When I first received the dream about the karate fighters on February 15, I was not sure whether we were at the beginning of the fight or near the end because there was such a close parallel between past events and what was revealed in the fight. So as I stated in my post, I took a “wait and see” approach to find out where we were. For details, see my post, Karate Fighters Reveal Future Forex Price Movements.

Within a few days, it became clear we were at the beginning, which makes me happy because it is consistent with what God has done in the past when He showed me price graphs. Everything on the graphs was always in the future. I like consistency!

The two fighters represent the two currencies, the U.S. dollar and the Swiss franc, which is the USD/CHF currency pair. The first part of the fight showed the dollar making a few fast slaps in the face of the Swiss franc fighter, which has happened exactly that way. Two days after the dream, USD/CHF started making small spikes up and back down. In the past week there have been six small spikes so far. In the dream, this part of the fight happened very fast, so I believe we are close to the next part, which is when we will see a big punch coming from the Swiss franc fighter, which will cause the dollar to move lower, at least for a short time. After that I saw it recovering and moving up very fast.

Timing the Punch:
On February 19, I learned about the tornadoes on February 2 and 3, which were confirmations of what Ali Winters saw coming on February 23. Since the value of the dollar often moves in the same direction as the stock market, it looked like the big karate punch might coincide with a downward movement in the stock market, which is why I made sure to include the word “Might” in the title of my post, Stock Market and Dollar Might Both Get Punched Hard This Week and repeated it ten more times in the body of the post.

Now that the week is almost over we know the two events did not coincide, but that is okay because God never said they would. It just looked like they might. I have no reason to doubt what I saw because the first scene of the fight has already happened and the dream had nothing to do with the stock market. All I saw was the sequence of events coming in the currency market. So I am expecting to see USD/CHF taking a big punch soon.

The stock market might also move down at that time because it often moves in the same direction as the dollar, but not always. Based on history, it is likely, but certainly not guaranteed.

Turning Points Confirmed:
The turning point Ali saw happening on February 23 was very similar to the turning point I saw just two week earlier on February 9 when my prophetic dream was fulfilled about Obama authorizing $1.2 billion in defense spending, which I posted here: Prophecy Fulfilled: Obama Authorizes $1.2 Billion for Military Defense Equipment. In both cases, we saw a turning point in the long-term trend, and in both cases it was not immediately reflected in the stock market. Since my Obama dream was fulfilled, the Dow Jones has moved up 670 points (from the close on February 8). Since Ali’s shifting occurred on February 23, the Dow Jones has moved up 77 points (from the close on February 22). However, changes in long-term trends cannot be measured by these relatively small short-term movements, so we don’t have enough history yet to confirm or refute a turning point. I know how disappointing that must be for the wolves who cannot wait to hurl accusations at the sheep, but they’ll just have to wait.

Just as there were many big drops during the upward trend over the past six years, there are also going to be many upward movements during the downward trend. So the short term movements are no cause for alarm.

I believe God has twice revealed we are at a turning point, once with my dream and again with Ali’s warning two weeks later. Jesus said, “Every word is confirmed by the testimony of two or three witnesses” (Matthew 18:16).

I believe God is revealing the big picture, which can be hard for us to see if we are too focused on immediate events. Sometimes we have to step back from the trees to see the forest.

Regardless of any short term fluctuations in the stock price, I believe Ali’s warning about February 23 was correct for the following reasons:

• It was confirmed by the tornadoes on February 2 and 3.
  • It confirmed the turning point I saw on February 9.
  • It was confirmed by the fact that February 23 was Purim Katan, which is a Jewish holiday celebrating a great turning point for the Jewish people with the help of Queen Esther. Ali even spoke the same words as Queen Esther, “If I perish, I perish.”
  • It was confirmed by several events that happened on the 23rd, which were documented in my previous post.

Recommendations:
Whenever God reveals anything, we must put it to the test based on the inner witness of the Holy Spirit and confirmed by His written word. The Bible tells us God has spoken to His people in dreams, visions, and spoken words from Genesis to Revelation. God wants each of us to hear His voice and follow Him rather than any other voice, which is why He said, “My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me” (John 10:27).

When we believe we have heard God, we must then hold fast by faith and not be easily moved by what we see with our eyes, but keeping our confidence in Him who is trustworthy and true.

My recommendation is to hold fast to every word of God and be quick to discard our own understanding of what we thought it meant. We must walk humbly before God, not thinking we know anything or have it all figured out because we don’t. Our confidence must be in our awesome God who has promised to be with us and help us. He is doing exactly that!

© 2016, James Bailey. All rights reserved.

David
David
March 18, 2016 2:33 pm

It looks like the big punch has happened. I’m still long, I’m thinking the bottom has been reached around .9650, looks like we are now headed up from here, but only the Lord knows. What as awesome mighty God we serve.

David
David
March 16, 2016 4:10 pm

I just took a small long position (USD/CHF @ 9760). U.S. Dollar currently @ 95.67 The Dow is 17,325 looks like a nice big W has formed, I would not think the big drop is far off now, the All-Time-High was back in May @ 18,351

Darin H
Darin H
March 16, 2016 4:39 pm

I went long too and it looks like on the daily chart we have strong support at the 9750 mark, where we hit today. If that falls (I don’t think it will) then it looks like around 9600. Hopefully we are on to a large upswing, of 1.3500

David
David
March 16, 2016 1:48 pm

Dollar dropping & stock market taking off right after Yellen’s speech a few minutes ago.

Darin H
Darin H
March 16, 2016 2:54 pm

I have been slapped on FAZ and punched on forex but still in the fight. May God bless all of you who are trying to trade this crazy market.

Phanuel
Phanuel
March 16, 2016 4:30 pm

Don’t worry our day is very close. It will be so swift and decisive. Hang in there. Shalom!

John
John
March 16, 2016 7:41 am

Trouble at deutsche bank shares sink 5%

March 15, 2016 3:55 pm

oh i almost forgot one of the most important thing… I also woke up with the thought…What if buying these FAZ shares would be the testimony needed to wake up those around you who are still sleeping? Some people need to see in order to believe.

Charles
March 15, 2016 7:19 pm

Hi Francy… Your husband will be very happy with you, but most of all he will be moved by your faith. God is working a financial miracle in your home and in your husband but keep your eyes on The Lord and not the wealth. He will reveal to you how to distribute it to bless others and you will know because God will put them in your path. Many Blessings to you both!

March 15, 2016 7:40 pm

Thank you Charles!
I have faith that God is guiding my steps. Yes! That is so true …I have to keep my eyes on him and not the wealth. Thanks for such reminder! Blessings to you!

Kevin
Kevin
March 16, 2016 12:49 am

How wonderful to hear you have joined our global family Francy. I have prayed that our Lord Jesus loosed ministering angels to draw your husband to Him in His own time. There is no wealth like knowing Christ Jesus.

March 16, 2016 9:15 am

Thank you so much Kevin for praying for my husband. I wasn’t aware this could be done… I will also pray for ministering angels to help my husband turn to Him. I totally agree… There’s no greater wealth than knowing Him personally! Grace and blessings to you Kevin!

March 15, 2016 3:26 pm
James, I just wanted to share my testimony and hopefully it can help someone who’s doubting if God will give confirmation to buy FAZ. On January 20th, 2016, I read the Heaven section of this website and became born again in Christ. From that moment until now, I have been working on discerning between His voice and my own. Being as a newborn baby spiritually, I struggled with the message that is prevalent here, that we should all seek God for confirmation on everything we read or hear. With that said, I have been seeking confirmation from Him about buying FAZ since I learned about it here. I constantly asked the Lord for guidance but honestly I was not sure if I had heard correctly… There were times when I heard, “Yes, buy FAZ”, other times I heard “forget FAZ”, and the last thing I heard was “it’s up to you”. At the same time, I have been seeing the number 66 everywhere. I even posted a comment here asking if anyone knew what it meant. Last nite, I got into a spiritual warfare with my husband about FAZ (since we don’t have money to invest I somehow convinced him to take it from his 401k), well, he is not a born again yet and he’s been doubting if this is the right choice and after last night’s argument I really felt unworthy of receiving such blessing from the Lord. Many thoughts came to my mind, even thought I would not even know how to use the profits towards God’s kingdom and that if buying FAZ would give us such problems that it would be best not to even buy it. So I went to bed by myself thinking that it was the best to let it go. Around 2… Read more »
March 15, 2016 5:28 pm

This is wonderful Fancy !!! I am so happy for you that you accepted the Lord and that you are newly born again ! Praise God!
Yes, you are learning to hear His voice and He is leading you so He can bless you and your family !
Just remember that FAZ will go up and down in the next few months. It will go up when the market will go down and it will go down when the market will go up, until the market finally crashes and then FAZ will skyrocket. So don’t be discouraged when it will go down… As I mentioned earlier when the market goes up FAZ goes down.
Anyhow, I am very happy for you and yes the Lord will bless you and use this financial blessing to speak to those around you who have yet to believe in His goodness. Continue to trust Him as He is teaching you His ways! Many Blessings to you and welcome to the Family of God!

March 15, 2016 7:02 pm

Sonia thank you for such warm welcome! Blessings to you as well!

HILBILEE
HILBILEE
March 16, 2016 10:02 pm

Francy-
A great source for metals and even greater source for information is Franklin Sanders The Money Changer. He is a wonderful Christian brother-I especially recommend reading his 10 commandments for buying gold and silver and Why silver will rise 400% more than gold. Those two articles helped introduce me to metals years ago.
Blessings!

March 16, 2016 1:04 pm

Francy, there a reputable dealers that you can buy silver from. To name a few:
https://goldsilver.com/ (Mike Maloney)
http://schiffgold.com/ (Peter Schiff)
And there is also another way to acquire physical silver and gold though your 401 K. For example after selling FAZ you could take some profits to allocate PHYSICAL silver or gold within your 401K. (I emphasize ”physical…..it is very important).Unfortunately, I don’t have the info as I am not American… But I have seen some related info advertised on the Elijah list (..http://www.elijahlist.com/index.php) .Since I don’t live in the US, I deleted the email but if I find the email I will let you know. But what you have to remember is that you need to acquire physical assets (physical silver or gold) and not paper assets (like gold ETF). Unfortunately, gold ETFs are oversold and in times of high demands ( when the world will wake up to the reality of financial crashes…) many will want to redeem their silver – gold certificates only to find out that no gold or silver are left…
In terms of what silver coins to buy, you need to look for the 0.9995 silver content and check for the number of Troy ounce of silver contained in the coin. Check the silver spot price and make sure you don’t pay too much premium (amount over the spot price). Hope this helps !
Keep leaning from God, He is with you !
Blessings !

March 15, 2016 6:58 pm

Thanks for your responses… I was wondering what happens if FAZ goes to zero, is that even possible in this market climate? And I have been reading about the Dow going down to 5200.. Is that when FAZ is supposed to skyrocket or is the timing for this is not known. Sorry for all the questions but my husband have been asking me all day about this.

March 15, 2016 8:19 pm

Francy, in this current financial climate FAZ cannot go down to zero. Yes the Dow will go down… But FAZ is tied to the financial / banking system. Keep on reading and you will find out that the entire banking system is in jeopardy. Right now, major banks have more than $710 trillion in risky derivatives exposure on and off their books, according to the Bank for International Settlements. Today, global GDP stands at $74 trillion per year. This means that US and London banks have run up huge debts equal to nearly 10 times the globe’s yearly output. Which is why targeting the financial sector as this crisis unfolds is the best strategy. It will fall harder and faster than anything else. And by using the power of leverage (FAZ is a leveraged ETF – 3X Bear) we maximize returns on the coming crash of the banking system. When is the crash going to happen ? No one can be 100 % sure but several people received visions and dreams about a series of different crashes in the coming months (potentially April and May and June) with a few bounces up in between until the big crash sometimes in September or October 2016. But like anything else, seek confirmation from the Lord. He will guide you. God bless.

Michael P.
Michael P.
March 15, 2016 9:37 pm

It can go down to zero, and IT WILL at some point in the not too distant future, when all paper assets are worthless. Even if there is a number that remains visible on your trading screen, it will be useless for all intents and purposes. Think back to Germany when you needed to cart a wheel barrel full of cash to buy a loaf of bread; the wheel barrel was worth more than the cash itself!. Also, the ETF fund (Direction) can go can go bankrupt and you won’t see a penny of your investment. Be sure to get out of the world’s largest casino in time.

March 16, 2016 5:59 am

Francy, Michael is right…eventually (after the Big crash…after FAZ skyrocks) FAZ will will eventually go down …probably not to zero but maybe to what it is currently worth. Just look at FAZ historical charts and you will see that FAZ is volatile….it can go up very fast and also go down very fast. What Michael is referring to is when the whole financial system will crash, including currencies. That is why God instructed James that when he sees FAZ skyrocks he is to Sell FAZ and buy silver and if there is no silver left, then buy gold. Gold and silver are God’s money and currencies that are not backed by gold are fiat money.
So what I am planning to do is to sell FAZ right after the big crash and buy silver.
But I will sell some of the FAZ during the coming “little ” crashes and get some silver at a reasonable price (as you can imagine the price of silver will go up at some point in time when there is almost no sliver left and everyone wants silver!!) and then sell my remaining FAZ at the final and big crash and if there is no silver left I will buy gold. Anyway, just pray for God’s leading and I know He will guide you. God bless!

March 16, 2016 9:28 am

God bless you Sonia!
Btw, my mom’s name is Sonia. I am very thankful for the time you’ve taken to really explain to me about FAZ and your plans. I sense such genuine care from to guide. Thank you!!! I understand much more now what to expect and this will help hold on to God’s promise to me that He will not let me fail. Oh one last question… Are you getting your silver online? And if so, would you mind recommending a place and does it matter what kind of coins to get? I bought some Noah’s Ark coins from Apmex and they were fine. It was only a small amount just to test them out… But would love to know where to buy with more confidence.
Once again, thank you for being so giving of your time and knowledge. Grace and blessings to you!

Phanuel
Phanuel
March 15, 2016 5:14 pm

Great testimony Francy
I was just going to say 66 was Isaiah 66. Then I saw you received your answer when I finished your paragraph . Shalom !

March 15, 2016 7:14 pm

Phanuel,
Wow that is awesome how you just knew. Thanks for reading! Blessings!

March 15, 2016 3:33 pm

oh btw, when I told my husband about the confirmation… he just couldn’t disagree!!! Have Faith, Trust in Him always! Grace and blessings to all!

Tony Leung
Tony Leung
March 14, 2016 9:14 pm

Hi James, are you going to take a long position at 0.977? Thanks James.

Kevin
Kevin
March 14, 2016 6:14 pm

Thanks much Julz and Sonia ! Always value both of your posts immensely. Hope you both keep posting and sharing the understanding you two have gained. Would be my joy for our Lord to bless you both beyond your dreams.

Julz
Julz
March 14, 2016 11:42 pm

Bless you mate and thanks for the feedback

March 14, 2016 9:17 pm

Thanks Kevin and the same to you: May God bless you beyond your wildest dreams !!!

Kevin
Kevin
March 14, 2016 7:41 am

Good morning James and all. I am trying to understand why “due to a crash in Germany causing the euro and franc to drop” if the Euro fell hard that the Europeans would not run into the safety of the Swiss Franc as a more stable currency. James or anyone help me out with this please? Maybe due to their aggressive negative interest rate policy?

March 14, 2016 5:14 pm

Kevin, Swiss Banks hold extensive amounts of German debts (and derivatives), so if Germany’s finances are going through a rough time, Swiss banks will feel it and it will affect CHF.

Julz
Julz
March 14, 2016 2:32 pm

The Swiss have an outsized banking system with Credit Suisse and UBS being two of the largest. If the Euro region was to undergo a collapse Switzerland would experience massive banking losses and would not be spared. Germany is in a similar boat also with an outsized banking system and would also be hit very hard in such a scenario.

If you take the Euro region as a whole proportionally it has a much smaller banking sector exposure than Switzerland so being short CHF could be seen as a more leveraged play on a European financial collapse than being short the Euro.

Jemba
Jemba
March 14, 2016 1:53 am

I am inclined to think we have not yet seen the dirty punch. When James got this dream on February 15, the Dow closed the previous day at 15,973 and the USD/CHF also closed 0.978 the previous day. Since then, as of Friday close (March 11), the Dow has gone up to 17,213 and the USD/CHF to 0.984. The Dow has gone up 7% and USD/CHF has gone up less than 1%. In fact, I would equate the less than 1% increase over a month on USD/CHF to being small harmless slaps. And since the magnitude of a punch to a slap is a dramatic difference, I would not be surprised if the dirty punch is in the magnitude of around 10% drop in either or both of those indices. Ironically, 15,200 that James saw is about 10% lower that where the Dow is now.

Julz
Julz
March 14, 2016 3:05 am

1. The dirty punch was 3% from peak to troff which is about as big as it gets for intraday moves in currency majors.
2. It’s taken us almost back to where we started when James gave us this word which is very consistent with the way the fight was described.
3. The nature of this punch was very “dirty” it came when ECB had eased aggressively leaving everyone to expect a move in the opposite direction which left them completely wrong footed.
4. We have to assume God is fully aware of the timing of these words, it would be odd to receive it during a time that matched perfectly up until the 11th hour…