Righteous Remnant Training for Dark Days Ahead

Years ago, I dreamed I was walking alone at night through a downtown area in an unknown city in Germany. I was carrying a folder filled with papers that contained the names and addresses of a network of Christians. I knew the authorities were on full alert, seeking to arrest me so they could get this information.

On the other side of the street, I saw some German police officers crossing the street coming towards me. So, I crossed the street at the same time, walking right past them, laughing all the way because they never even saw me. I was right in front of them, but they couldn’t find me. I believe those who go where God tells them to go and do what He tells them to do will be given that kind of supernatural protection to complete their assignments.

The scene changed and I was in a hotel lobby, witnessing to the hotel staff members who were working at the front desk. The moment I left the lobby, police officers entered from all sides. They somehow knew I was there, but they were too late. I was already gone, supernaturally protected again.

Most of us have not experienced that kind of intense persecution in the United States, but things are deteriorating rapidly here with an alarming increase in degrading rhetoric and mistreatment of anyone who dares to stand against the spirit of this world by making statements like these:

• Homosexuality is a sin against God.
  • Islam is a dangerous threat to innocent people.
  • Marriage is between a man and a woman.
  • There is no other name under heaven whereby men can be saved than the name of Jesus Christ.

Anyone making these kinds of statements is increasingly being smeared with labels like racist, homophobe, Islamophobe, hatemonger, and even terrorist. It has become rare for anyone with a conservative viewpoint to be allowed to speak on a university campus. They’re considered dangerous extremists because they believe our nation should abide by our Constitution. It’s hard to believe, but it’s happening. Those who claim to practice tolerance are increasingly demonstrating extreme intolerance of any views different from their own. Things have changed dramatically in recent years and the changes are accelerating.

On April 4, 2015, the first day of Passover, God told Dr. Patricia Green, “Five more Passovers to preach the gospel.” She understood He was telling her we only have until April 2020 to openly preach the gospel. If she heard right, and I believe she did, we have less than three years remaining to publicly proclaim the gospel without being arrested. After that, scenes like what I saw in my dream will become more common.

Persecution has always come on those who desire to live a righteous life (2 Timothy 3:12), but Jesus warned the level of persecution will increase before He returns. He said a time of birth pangs would come first, “Then they will deliver you to tribulation, and will kill you, and you will be hated by all nations because of My name” (Matthew 24:9).

We’re already seeing the beginning of the fulfillment of His prophecy. Everyone who calls themselves a Christian must decide how much they’re willing to endure for their faith because it’s coming. We’re still in training today, but we must make the most of each day because our training days are soon coming to an end. We must know the voice of our Master, so we can follow Him and only Him. Everyone who belongs to Him must be led by His Spirit (Romans 8:14), which means hearing His voice and following Him (John 10:27). The safest place we can be is right where He tells us to be.

However, the changes ahead will require the Church to make other adjustments. Even with God’s supernatural protection, we don’t want to be stupid, leaving doors open for our enemies to attack when we could easily close those doors ourselves. We don’t want to put God to the test. A wise man sees trouble coming and prepares himself for it while a fool takes no action and gets severely punished for it (Proverbs 22:3). By making some simple changes, we can make it harder for our adversaries to stop us from completing our God given assignments.

Christians around the world have already been forced to adjust due to severe persecution. I heard of a church in China that does not tell anyone where or when their next meeting will be. They tell their people to ask God. When they ask, He tells them. It’s the only way they can meet safely. Surely we can expect some adjustments will be required from us too. For example, if it becomes illegal to share the gospel, we’ll have to find creative new ways to share our faith with unbelievers, which presents a problem because most of us don’t know how to operate under cover. Thieves and criminals have perfected those skills through much training and practice, but the righteous are novices at those things. As darkness increases, the children of light can learn from the children of darkness.

We don’t have to wait until Christians are being loaded onto FEMA buses before we start taking some practical steps to make it harder on our enemies to stop us. It sounds hard to believe, but the evidence shows intelligence agencies like the NSA are already listening to our conversations and recording them. Our emails and text messages are being read and stored. We’re even being watched through our device cameras.

If you haven’t already seen the documentary movie “Snowden,” I recommend it for an eye-opening education in how the intelligence agencies are spying on us. Like just about every other movie, there are a couple of scenes containing sexual content, so be prepared to look the other way, but they did a great job telling the true story of how Edward Snowden risked his life to expose the corruption and unconstitutional practices of the United States intelligence agencies. It made me more aware of the real possibility that someone is spying on me. I immediately covered my device cameras with tape, but there’s a lot more we can do. Here is a short list of ideas.

Get Rid of Electronic Devices – Those who can fulfill their calling without using electronic devices, including cell phones, tablets, televisions, and computers, should prayerfully consider getting rid of them. This is not an option for me because it would shut down Z3 News, but it might work for some people. The NSA would no longer be able to spy on you, unless they bug your home.

Phone Calls –There are lots of different ways to make secure phone calls, as listed here:

• Buy a burn phone, which is a prepaid device that can be purchased without showing any ID and without any contract, so they’re much harder to track. Their called burn phones because they’re discarded after using the prepaid minutes. Paying cash for it makes it even harder for anyone to know you have it.
  • Buy a different SIM card for your cell phone, which disconnects your regular cell phone service and allows you to make calls from a different phone number.
  • Install the free Burner App on your current phone, which comes with a free phone number.
  • Block your caller ID when making calls so the person you’re calling cannot see who’s calling them. Simply dial *67 before dialing the 10-digit phone number. Your number will show up as Unknown, Restricted, or Blocked.

Text Messages – Use a private text messaging app, like Signal, which is a free download that allows unlimited free text messaging to anyone anywhere in the world. It uses open source software and it’s completely private. Their server never has access to any of your communication and never stores any of your data. Signal uses your existing phone number and address book without any separate logins, user names, passwords, or PIN’s to manage. It provides an easy way to set up encrypted groups so you can have private conversations with friends and family. Signal can also be used to make phone calls.

Social Media – Stop voluntarily reporting our private details to the deep state through social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter. It’s a gold mine of information for anyone who wants to exterminate Christians. I closed my personal Facebook account several years ago.

Search Engines – Stop using unencrypted search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo and switch to encrypted search engines like Good Gopher and DuckDuckGo.

Email – Stop using unencrypted email software like Outlook, Gmail, Yahoo, and Mac Mail and switch to encrypted email solutions like ProtonMail.

Data Storage – Stop using solutions like Google Drive and Dropbox, replacing them with encrypted solutions like Spider Oak and IDrive.

Flattop
Flattop
September 14, 2017 10:05 AM

James Bailey: I am 80 years, and have been expecting this coming time. In one way it is sad to see how far our nation has strayed from Gods word. On the other hand it excites me to know that the end is soon coming. So I say, Bring it on world.

B.Hansen
B.Hansen
September 14, 2017 3:44 PM

As Bible reading Christians we know to expect persecution, but we often over look where that persecution might be coming from. In Jesus’ day it was the Pharisees / religious leaders. We must ask, who are the Pharisees of our day? Answer… the main stream Christian church. This is a very important fact we must remember.
Don’t expect all torment to come from the world or the NWO. Satan has infiltrated the churches and has many believers doing his work through ridicule, intimation and humiliation. If someone boldly stands for Biblical truths, they should expect persecution from many church going Christians. Many believers are practicing / vigorously holding on to doctrines that did not exist before 325A.D. (The time of Constantine and the domination of the Roman Catholic Church.) Believers need to do their research and determine where their beliefs are really coming from. Are they truly Biblical?

Paula
Paula
September 15, 2017 5:53 AM

Matthew 24:10 At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other. This verse backs up what you are saying.

Martin
September 14, 2017 10:34 PM

In the “Final Quest” by Rick Joyner, Rick describes a vast army of demons riding on “Christians” (as their steeds).

Sue
Sue
September 14, 2017 10:09 PM

Exactly! Jesus said they would kill us and think they are doing God a favor.

John 16:2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time comes, that whosoever kills you will think that he does God service.

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
September 14, 2017 7:42 PM

It was the religious leaders that knew the scripture inside and out that missed the first coming of Christ so who do you think will miss the second coming..?? As there is an awakening restoring reverential fear of Almighty God those that reject it and the cleansing of the Holy Spirit with become apostate and that is where much of the persecution will come from along with the false church. David Wilkerson prophesied in the vision he was given in 1973 that great persecution was coming and that the false church would arise but at the same time there would be a great outpouring of the Holy Spirit raising up the true church in purity and power for a last great harvest.

Marilee Alm
September 14, 2017 8:35 AM
Things that Do Not Matter You desire to know when, and how, the end will come. You desire to know the next judgment to fall in your world, but I tell you this – when and how are not important. What is important is if you are ready for these things. Are you ready, My children? Are you ready to see the hundreds of thousands of people that will perish when My judgments occur? Could you bear to hear the screams in hell of those who die then without Me? Why do you toil over things that do not matter when souls are at stake? When those you love do not know Me? Spend your hours in intercession, that I may save them. Spend your hours on your face before Me, that thousands of souls may enter My Kingdom before it is too late. Do you not know that many souls who do not know Me will enter hell this day? Have compassion on those who do not have the peace you have and lay up treasures in heaven while there is yet time for you to do so. When and how the end will come to be are unimportant. In this way, I can bless you while you are on earth and also when you come home to Me. Matthew 6:33-34 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.34 Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof. Colossians 4:5-6 Walk in wisdom toward them that are without, redeeming the time. 6 Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to… Read more »
Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
September 14, 2017 5:26 PM

We must remain in the secret place regardless of the circumstances around us….Paul worshipped though bound in prison shackles. We treat spiritual things as physical…I come and go but nothing changes our position in Christ if we don’t allow it. Rejoice in the Lord always regardless of the circumstances!

Lynne NZ
Lynne NZ
September 14, 2017 12:44 PM

Thank you Marilee, I have copied your post so that I can re-read it often and make sure my focus is where it needs to be.
Many blessings to you 🙂

Rowena O
Rowena O
September 15, 2017 7:15 AM

Thank you so much, Marilee. This answers a specific prayer for guidance at this time. I will pass it on to many in England.

RedeemedDavid
RedeemedDavid
September 14, 2017 7:19 AM

Thanks for this admonition but some of us have a commission to openly show forth the power of God by defying the system. I read Isa.50 today it talks about Jesus being near , though the world might not see Him and even young believers but He’s ever near . So like the three Hebrew boys I can confidently say my God can save me but even if he desires I die as a martyr I will bow to no other god but God and will serve no other master but Jesus and I will not rely on my own strength nor speak my own word but that which the Holy Spirit inspires me to speak that will I utter. Luke 21:12-19, Rev.11:3-12,12:11.
P.S.: I’m speaking for myself in this case,just like in the olden day practice in Israel whereby only the young men who are not married recently are allowed to go to war,so if you sense that God is preparing you for the front-line place in His army join me in shouting a mighty Hallelujah and watch the wall of Jericho crumble…. Also no need to thresh my fathers harvest in a hidden location like Gideon of old when I have the Lord of Host by my side. Yeah like Joshua and Caleb I’m ready to face the so-called giants and empires and watch them crumble.Lastly they that are with us are more than those who are with them.The Lord Reigneth on High let the earth be silent.Ps.2

Don
Don
September 14, 2017 6:17 PM

Wouldn’t it be interesting if we actually did what Jesus did. He only said what he heard the father say, he only did what he saw the father doing. Why is it we think we can say and do whatever we want. We want to judge, accuse, and destroy others with our words. Sounds like a devil to me. Maybe we should hold our tongues and do exactly as he says. Maybe we wouldn’t get into so much trouble if we did. Maybe the gospel (good news), is exactly that. Jesus preached the gospel of the kingdom and demonstrated it. If he heard his father say “cat scratch fever”, he said it, and people were delivered. Hugh? No wonder the Lord allows the unbelievers in this world to spank us. Let’s grow up Christians and hold our tongues until he says speak. Then speak truth and life. Just saying.

Ming
Ming
September 14, 2017 9:02 PM

Believers who can stand in the coming days must AT LEAST say “whatever is given” (Mark 13:11), and see the example of Stephen (Acts 7:51-58). The question is – are we “dead” enough to NOT WORRY beforehand what to say, and speak whatever HE gives no matter WHAT?!

It’s easy to say “I love You!” to God who died for you, it’s a whole different matter to love God even unto death and pleading His Mercy on behalf of those who are hell-bent to destroy you, especially when your enemies are “of your own household”. (Please re-read Matthew 24 and let it really sink in)

Jesus Himself died to his own will/self daily to carry out HIS Will during his ministries on earth. Even with his all consuming love towards His Father, Jesus still struggled in the Garden in the final hours! BTW, Jesus Himself had NO ministry until HE came out of the wilderness, overflowing with the Holy Spirit…

Are we that filled up & surrendered to walk like Jesus walked?

RedeemedDavid
RedeemedDavid
September 15, 2017 4:41 AM

It’s my prayer that God will open our eyes to the realization of the immeasurable greatness of God’s power towards us through Christ paid Jesus.Jesus Christ has already paid the price all we need is to receive His grace. Eph.1. None of us is Jesus infact if we ever suffer for Him it is because of His enabling grace that we endure it, not by our own power like I said all God requires is a willing heart and full surrender . There is an outpouring of the Holy Spirit coming . Read Ephesians 1 for more God bless you.

Julie
September 16, 2017 8:51 AM

amen!

Paul
Paul
September 14, 2017 8:23 AM

Great faith and right on. Also, Redeeming the time and walking circumspectly is also important.Each one has an assignment and it is needful to do it well. Post of James is basically wisdom and not fear. It will keep us from many snares and undue frustrations when our focus will be the task
Be blessed
Paul

RedeemedDavid
RedeemedDavid
September 14, 2017 4:40 PM

Yes being led by the Holy Spirit is pertinent because we are not really waging war with flesh and blood but spiritual wickedness in heavenly places. So even if we go totally off Grid they have marked us and assigned monitoring spirits to fight us.Job1:1-12 Dan.6 we see these men were marked for destruction by the enemies . But see what the Lord says in His Word. Eze. 14 Isa,51:11-23 . Num.23:19-24. Judges 6 Isa.30 Ps 90,91,97. So trying to duck or hide our identity to me will not work in the days ahead . For we are Lights of the world , a city set on the hill that cannot be hidden. The calmness and composure by which we face death ( knowing fully well that death has been defeated on the cross and is the last enemy that’ll be vanquished ) will send a clear message to the kingdom of darkness how much love and trust we have in the King of Kings . Our generosity in the face of scarcity also will bring a lot of people to their knees but many will still harden their hearts. While last but not the least the glory of God revealed and the signs and wonders will confound the whole world. Lastly remember that Christ carried His cross bravely and was openly crucified. We are about to be made a great spectacle to the whole world and even angels. RAK CHAZAK AMATS The Lord reigns let the heaven and the earth bow before the King of Kings . Let the nations tremble before HIs Mighty army.

P.S. This message is only for those called to the frontlines.

Sue
Sue
September 14, 2017 10:15 PM

Agree! Good on ya, mate! I don’t think any digital anything has not been compromised. The real security for the devil is his assigned watchers. People will know we are Christians because demons will tell them. The only defense is to walk in the Lord’s light, and not to love our lives to the death. He will walk us in His plans for us, no matter what we do. Sure, close the door, but the Lord precedes the closed/open doors.

RedeemedDavid
RedeemedDavid
September 15, 2017 3:37 AM

Thanks for your understanding and spiritual wisdom. God bless you

Rowena O
Rowena O
September 15, 2017 7:14 AM

Thanks, David. It IS helpful to know of alternatives, but many of us are probably ‘on the list’ as dissidents already. Old testimonies for Russians and Rumanians was to continue boldly until the Lord allowed the time of suffering.
Being older, I must admit to also not wanting to keep chopping and changing, not knowing if even that new way of doing things will be safe.
Some must be wiser. It is following what Jesus wants for each one of us, isn’t it?

RedeemedDavid
RedeemedDavid
September 16, 2017 6:07 AM
Yes following the master is the key to surviving in the days we are in. He’s ever with us in the midst of the tribulations. We need to follow His lead like He waited upon the Father while He was on earth and through Him also we have access to the Father by His Holy Spirit in us. We also need boldness because God will require us to do incredible things in faith , just like God commanded the Israelites to take on the anakims in combat. We will have to fight and overcome demonic forces and Nephilims using our spiritual weapons of course. I have found the Blood of Jesus and the name of Jesus along with anointed right quotations of the Word of God effective in spiritual warfares. Let us seek God for more power and revelation on this matter. God bless you all.Rev.12:11 , Joel 2, Eph. 6. P.S. :This message is only for those called to the frontline in this endtime battle between the Kingdom of God and satan’s kingdom. Sorry i took longer time to reply , been a little bit preoccupied with human relationship and life offline. I’m not also saying new ways of doing things should not be explored but doing this might just be playing right into the hands of the elites. A community of people who are united and seems to do things differently might be targeted by propaganda, hate speech, and labelled as seccessionist ( the 3rd world war as i researched was to be between “christians/jews and moslems”, yet this doesn’t mean the elites love any but want to rebuild a godless society devoted to lucifer from the ashes.). But walking in love , pulling down satanic strongholds over the nations and through the power of the Holy Ghost… Read more »
Rowena O
Rowena O
September 16, 2017 6:18 AM

Amen, David!

Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
September 14, 2017 11:08 AM

if you have any “smart appliances” your out of luck -to my horror when we had a problem with our clothes washes -they tried to fix it “remotely” and told us we had to be quiet so they could “listen” to the machine and our voices talking would make that harder for them –

Bonnie Bunch
Bonnie Bunch
September 14, 2017 11:41 AM

Very interesting Heather. What brand of washer do you have? I had heard they sent info but I thought it was just the time and dates of when the washer’s is used. I know people now put that Echo dot and Alexis in their homes on purpose, I don’t think they realize what they have opened themselves up too.

Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
September 14, 2017 6:27 PM

Bonnie its a Kenmore elite accela-wash . nothing special -I had NO IDEA that they could just listen like that – but they can! creepy

Rowena O
Rowena O
September 15, 2017 7:07 AM

So long as those listening to our daily conversations get to hear the Gospel and not an airing of dirty laundry 😉

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
September 14, 2017 6:19 AM

thanks for the heads up James

Zandra Potter
September 14, 2017 8:24 AM

Thank you James for the valuable information! I will check out Proton mail.

Abby
Abby
September 14, 2017 6:20 AM

Amazing word, James! Last night, while I was praying, I heard the word “fruition”. It was late, so I wrote it down so I could remember to look it up in the morning. I looked it up, and this is what it means:
“To fulfill, or to produce fruit”
I think the Lord is saying that the Remnant will come to fruition and bear fruit, or perhaps He is talking about a revival that is to come

sherry
sherry
September 14, 2017 9:11 PM

That is the exact word the Lord gave me at the very end of 2015. Read Romans 13: 11-14. That is the scripture I was given to go with the word, fruition.

Francy Carl
Francy
September 14, 2017 12:12 PM

Hi James. The Lord told me to close all of my social media accounts right after I got born again last year so I do not share any personal information of myself especially any information about my children. When I get a chance (hopefully I can send it today if my kiddos allow me to) I will send you a dream about Z3news and other Christian sites being blocked by Google which I believe confirms this post about persecution.

Brenda Brown
Brenda Brown
September 14, 2017 10:49 PM

While I hear the warnings of coming events, I also know some things about what God has promised He will do for those who have sought Him and been obedient to the process He made for them. I totally agree that the safest place we can be is in the center of His will, having been prepared for the new glory He is bringing. God hasn’t promised these new things just for fun, it’s not about us just being ‘blessed’, it’s because we are going to need every bit of it, because a lot is going on behind the scenes that many do not know about. When the enemy comes in like a flood – the Spirit of the Lord will raise up a standard against him – we must overcome in order for Satan to fall, and that means we must have the means to face him and win.

William James
William James
September 14, 2017 4:23 PM

If we are all starving to death anyway, what’s so wrong with being horded off to a FEMA camp vs trying to survive with violence abounding around us and untold horrors. Worse comes to the worse, we are executed for our faith in the camp or we suffer along with other Christians, maybe even be tortured (which is actually the worse things we can xp here) but it can’t be any worse than what we would face in the world that has gone to utter darkness! I honestly don’t get the desire to survive in the first place. If it was not for my grandchildren, I am ready to go. It’s the little ones with so much promise who haven;t lived yet that saddens me the most plus what they might face!

Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
September 16, 2017 2:39 PM

What He keeps impressing me with is that the positions or the stations( battle stations) He is sending us to will be the place He will provide and take care of us in there… there, wherever He wants us to be And … some of us will be stationed inside the enemy’s camp ( I believe! ) in order to help with the harvest needed in that place. Also, when your testimony is complete He will allow you to come home with Him ( read that, ‘ be martyred’ ) or, for those who have enough oil still left in their flasks to continue on helping with the harvest, He will open the prison doors and you will walk out or He will just translate you to your next assignment. [ the way I see it is like this, (my thoughts not His…yet) If He needs you there quicker He will have you translated or if He needs your release as a testimony to those who heard your word in there but needed ‘a sign’,* then He will have the angels just open the door for you to walk away ]
* 1Co 1:22
For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:

Taryn
Taryn
September 14, 2017 6:34 PM

Greater is He who is within you than he that is within this world (1 John 4:4) We r to fight until the bitter end with the Word of God! We r not to passively allow the enemy to determine our fate!