Rick Wiles: “Barack Obama is Going to Be the President in Exile”

exile

On the September 21 2016 broadcast of Trunews, starting at the 36:50 mark, Rick Wiles shared the following comments about President Obama.

“I wish I could tell myself and convince myself that in about four months that clown will disappear and just fade away. Just go to a golf course and never be seen and heard again, like most Presidents when they leave the White House, but I know better. Barack Obama will never go away. He is not going to go away as long as he is alive. He is always going to be there to haunt everybody.

He is not leaving Washington DC in January. He has already made that announcement, that when his term is over, January 20, he is moving down the street.

Let me tell you what this guy is going to do. I don’t care if it’s Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump in the White House. Barack Obama is going to be the nightmare that won’t go away. Day after day after day, Barack Obama is going to be in the news and the news media will give him that platform because they still love him. He is going to be the President in exile.

If it is Hillary Clinton, he is going to constantly push her to the left. If it is Donald Trump, then I expect Obama will just outright defy him. He will lead a socialist revolution against the Trump administration.

I promise you this is going to happen. It has never happened in the history of our republic. No former President has ever done such a thing, but then Barack Obama has not obeyed any tradition or any rule since he has been alive. The guy will haunt the next President.”

Although Rick Wiles was not claiming to be speaking prophetically, I believe he was. Obama’s title might change from President to former President, or what Rick calls the “President in Exile,” but as I have stated in my previous posts, he has been given an assignment and he is going to complete it regardless of who occupies the White House. It must happen to fulfill the ancient prophecy in Daniel 11:39, “He will take action against the strongest of fortresses with the help of a foreign god” (Daniel 11:39).

The strongest fortress on earth today is the United States. The beast must remove this obstacle to prepare the way for the rise of his kingdom, which will then “devour the whole earth and tread it down and crush it” (Daniel 7:39).

As Rick stated, Obama does not obey any tradition or any rule. His lawless behavior is exactly what we would expect to see from the one called “the man of lawlessness.” (2 Thessalonians 2:3).

Jeff Byerly
September 23, 2016 8:25 PM

I know in my spirit that what Rick Wiles has said is the 100% truth from the Lord.
Barack Obama is the Anti Christ and will not be taken out until Jesus returns.
America we are under judgment and have been since Obama took office. 9-11-01 was our chance to return to the Lord and we did not heed the call. Can’t you see?
The only place to we need to be is on our knees and on our faces begging for mercy! The Lord told me”The Fall will be the beginning of the fall of this world into utter darkness and chaos. Something will occur that will change everything that follows it. The Fall is NOT the end, it is the beginning of the end of this age. Pray that the devastation will be lessened, that lives would be saved and that there would be a great harvest of souls for My kingdom. I will counteract the movement of the enemy with a greater outpouring of My Spirit and it is available to you even now! As this world grows darker, the outpouring of My Spirit will grow ever more powerful and you will become ever brighter until your final transformation into glory.
Remember that I have said that time of tribulation will be cut short for the sake of the elect. The elect are not appointed to My wrath. Through many fiery trials and tribulations you shall enter into My Kingdom.”

Chad Brundy
September 23, 2016 7:23 PM
I listen to TRUNEWS (Rick Wiles & Team ) every single day. What I can’t for the life of me figure out is how Rick won’t or doesn’t see the possibility that Obama is the Antichrist spoken of in Revelation. For someone with his wealth of wisdom and discernment it confounds me. He knows how lawless Obama is, how he disrespects every rule of law put in front of him, his infinite plans to hasten the demise of this country, and how completely evil this Man is but can’t for the life of him see Obama for who he really is. Lets be completely honest here! Obama claimed to be a “Christian” in 2008 during the presidential election. He’s pretty much convinced everyone he is a Muslim circa 2012 election and still to this day. I say he is neither. HE is whatever he needs to be in order to carry out the wicked schemes of Satan! How come most people don’t get it? SATAN hates humans, he could care less about them. He will simply use and abuse them as his only means of fighting against our Heavenly Creator! Satan only has one means of victory here on earth and that is to deceive and ensnare lost souls who will one day join him in the Lake of Fire, that’s it! Period! He has no other skin in the game! Satan’s time is short and he knows it. I truly believe he already knows where he is headed and nothing will get in the way of that because God is in complete control, and I believe Satan knows this better than anyone! There is no other person in the world who fits all the descriptions listed in the Bible that characterize the Antichrist better than Obama. If the Saints… Read more »
Jeanne Jorash
September 24, 2016 7:53 AM

Yeah..there is another thing I don’t understand about Rick Wiles–and that’s his take on Israel!! He must be into replacement theology. This really bewilders me.

Angel
Angel
September 24, 2016 5:02 PM

Jeanne, I totally agree with you. I’ve listened to Rick for several years, and have found the show to be a great blessing. But…since he revealed his true beliefs about Israel and the Millenial reign a few months ago, I’ve been concerned. Mostly for him, because I know what the Bible says about Israel and the Jewish people.

I still listen because I know he loves God and has been faithful to inform and warn his listeners.

Lynne NZ
Lynne NZ
September 24, 2016 10:24 AM

Hey Jeanne, it concerns me too.

September 24, 2016 11:38 AM

Omg Jeanne! That is why i haven’t been watching! I was like does he not know Genesis12:3? I didn’t want to watch anymore after some things he said, i was shoked.
He always asks for donations he always says that they have a big audiance but only a small amount donates, he needs to read “Genesis12:3 ”
I was actually thinking if i should Email him about this i mean , it is so important, but didn’t.
(I listened yesterday after it was mentioned here, i do not like date setting and he said he doesn’t eiter so i liked that, and enjoed the brodcast he even played Oral Roberts but the Israel thing really bothered me to where i stoped watching )
So surprised you me tioned it!
And glad because i also was like what??

Stella
Stella
September 24, 2016 4:17 PM

I thought I was the only one who noticed his hatred of Israel. I used to tune to Trunews everyday but not any more , just once in a while and even then never listens to the end. But one good thing was that it was through them I got into Z3News, for that I am grateful and he is a very bitter man when it comes to people not agreeing with his opinion on whether pre or post trib.

marie
marie
September 24, 2016 11:18 PM

I haven’t noticed that he hates Israel, he just tells it like he sees it. The Mossad is as evil as the CIA. Don’t you think if Satan’s minions have infiltrated the US and EU governments they have not done the same with Israel. Israel, or rather Jerusalem, is Antichrist’s goal. Of course he is influencing things there.

Lynne NZ
Lynne NZ
September 25, 2016 1:23 AM

Marie, he is as one sided on his comments on Israel as the general media. Do we know that Israel supports Isis? Yes. But never tells us why. Israel has been at war with Hezbollah in Syria for years…so the old phrase works here…the enemy of my enemy is my friend. He makes a big point of mentioning that Israel treats wounded Isis soldiers but fails to mention that they also treat Syrian soldiers and civilians with no distinction. There is much wrong in Israel but they are still the people God promised the land to in an everlasting covenant. We are grafted into their root, we do not take over or supplant them. The spiritual veil over their eyes is so that the full number of gentiles come in. God forgive me if I fail to appreciate my salvation while their eyes have been obscured.

September 24, 2016 1:29 PM

There was a book published in 2008 titled
“Eye to Eye: Facing the Consequences of Dividing Israel”
by William R. Koenig. This book traces all the recent causes and effects
of talks of dividing Israel, etc. and catastrophes on the “talker’s” home country within 24-47 hours.

Lynne NZ
Lynne NZ
September 24, 2016 2:46 PM

Also, John McTernan wrote As America Has Done to Israel…excellent book.

September 24, 2016 4:09 PM

September 24, 2016 1:29 PM

I meant 48 hours.

September 24, 2016 1:45 PM

Amen Peggy, always consequences, people really don’t learn from history .. (Hurricane Katrina anyone? /just one example)
Or just read your Bible?? It’s crystal
ISRAEL<3

September 24, 2016 2:13 PM

Cali,
YES. Hurricane Katrina is mentioned in the book.

Tammy
Tammy
September 24, 2016 1:12 PM

I agree about Rick Wiles and some of his troubling doctrine issues. I went ahead and supported him financially yesterday but that was the hold up for me for sure!! I love when he talks news but often I don’t agree when he preaches. He has been at this for 18 years and I so admire that and he is warning people.

September 24, 2016 1:52 PM

I apriciate his holiness and repentance massage, a lot, but he needs to get a revelation about Israel , i literally coudn’t listen after that , i hope he reads this or something
I was just about to start donating when that happened and it stumped me.
I LOVE Israel

September 24, 2016 2:12 PM

Cali,
I LOVE Israel, too. They are the “apple of God’s eye” no matter what. At my church, my pastor received a mandate from the Lord to teach our Hebraic Roots and to look at the Scriptures through Hebraic eyes. Then the Scriptures would be opened to us.

We faithfully celebrate all of the Lord’s Feasts. Here at home, I’ve been using Mark Biltz’s Hebrew Calendar. It superimposes God’s calendar over our Gregorian Calendar and it’s wonderful…….available at Mark Biltz’s site and on amazon.com

Our’s is a Christian Church. We have some Messianic Jews that attend.

September 24, 2016 2:51 PM
Do you really believe that they are the apple of Gods eye NO MATTER WHAT. Do you think that God is happy with the fact that the overwhelming majority of the Jews in Israel blaspheme and reject his son Jesus Christ. Do you think God is happy with the fact that the overwhelming majority of the Jews in Israel are Babylonian Talmudic Jews. Do you know what the Jewish rabbis have written and taught in the Babylonian talmud about Jesus Christ over the centuries. I won’t dare repeat it out of my lips for it is to vile and disgusting. Has not modern-day Israel reformed there Sanhedrin and elected the Pharisees and Sadducees. Have they not genetically engineered their perfect spotless red heifer to begin instituting the old testament sacrificial system for the atonement of their sins. Did our Lord Jesus not come to destroy their hypocritical Babylonian religious system. What has changed from the time. Will God be happy when They finally succeed in sacrificing an animal for atonement of their sins and willingly reject the blood sacrifice of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Do you think God will receive that animal sacrifice and grant them atonement. Why do we support their ways no matter what. I feel sorry for them. They are lost and on the road to perdition. Does the word not say “no man comes to the father without coming through the son “. There is not an exception clause that states unless you are Jewish or happen to live in a specific region in the world. And yes they love American Christians because they receive the majority of their financial support from them but be on that they reject everything that our faith is founded upon. How do you reconcile these things? Because of… Read more »
September 25, 2016 1:00 AM

Amen Amen James! Preach! Donation coming your way just for this comment alone! lol

September 25, 2016 12:31 PM

Oh Wow , that’s Great!!
(I dont understsnd why people fight it so much it is so clear, like you said it must be satan’s deception and definitely Hosea4:6 Amen)
*the whole world is against Israel it’s just sad that Christians are, but many of us do see!
Thank you for including this Chapter!!

September 25, 2016 5:15 AM

Fabulous, James, about the Chapter!!!
God is not through with the Jew!

September 25, 2016 9:40 AM
I agree James. That was a very good chapter. For the record… I never said God was done with the Jew. In the end time He will poor out His spirit on all flesh and I’ve always believed in the midst of the coming chaos and judgement their would be an amazing harvest of human souls across the globe including many in the nation of Israel. Many of all tribes and tongues will repent and confess Jesus as Lord. And maybe their are still flesh and blood descendants of Abraham all over this world? but I assure you that many (not all) of the so called Jews in Israel are no more related to abraham than I am. Fortunately God has the ability to separate them out and I’m sure He will. The George Soros and Baron Rothchild’s of the world who are self proclaiming “Jews” are part of the chaos and destruction of this world. These are not the true descendants of Abraham nor are any other of these Babylonian Talmud worshipping Jews. They are imposters and you will know them by their fruit. John 8:31 To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, “If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. 32 Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” 33 They answered him, “We are Abraham’s descendants and have never been slaves of anyone. How can you say that we shall be set free?” 34 Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, everyone who sins is a slave to sin. 35 Now a slave has no permanent place in the family, but a son belongs to it forever. 36 So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. 37 I know that you are Abraham’s… Read more »
September 25, 2016 3:32 PM

Yes sir. I understand and agree. I’m trying to change my perspective and understanding based on my brothers and sisters in Christs knowledge and understanding. I present a different angle at things which may or may not be fully correct. I continue to pray for knowledge and understanding.

Aris - Melb
Aris - Melb
September 28, 2016 3:06 AM

Carmackian, I believe you are a man after the Lord’s heart.

Bless you.

September 25, 2016 11:25 AM

Amen, James. Sin is sin. “For ALL have sinned and come short of the glory of God.”

Also, I pray that you complete that book SOON by the Power of the Holy Spirit!! I’m sure it is NEEDED!!

September 25, 2016 12:52 PM

Amen Peggy! Even Moses got mad at them actually Lol one of my Favorite Chapters Numbers11! 11:11-16 I Love this chapter!:) so funny and than God said 11:23! I love it!:)
I read this often lol, puts a smile on my face

September 25, 2016 12:55 PM

I mean not to mention God would get mad at them and wanting to smite them but Moses would remind Him of His covenant , and tell God don’t do it , but here in Numbers11 even Moses had enough lol , love Moses:)

September 25, 2016 2:24 PM

Amen, Cali, to both of your posts above!

Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
September 24, 2016 3:18 PM

Carmackian, I think they have fallen short of the Glory of God just as we. There are record number of Jews receiving Jesus as Messiah. I know Sid Roth is seeing high levels of completed Jews. And recently Joanie Stahl had a dream of Jews receiving Jesus as Messiah. Thank God they rejected Him that Gentiles were given the opportunity to receive Jesus. I support and pray for Israel, but do not accept their sin. It was Father’s intent that we would be “brothers” working together and serving Him. If God can break covenant with them, then He can break covenant with Christians. Thankfully He is a covenant keeping God. It may not answer all our questions, but God will do the Righteous thing.

September 24, 2016 3:56 PM

Yes I agree with that too . Their are many messianic Jews finding Jesus everyday. I pray for them regularly. I know God is working in their nation in those who are searching for truth as he is working in every nation in those searching for truth. And I also believe Satan is working in their nation too…and is planning a great deception… The Jews are still waiting for their first time Messiah…. And they will get him… I fear When the antichrist enters Jerusalem they will love him and recieve him and take his mark , for they did not love and receive the truth

September 24, 2016 9:42 PM

Hopefully, the two witnesses, possibly Moses and Elijah (some say Enoch) will be there at that time to witness to them (and the world).

Stella
Stella
September 24, 2016 4:28 PM

Hello Carmackian, I believe brother that we all need to study Romans chapter nine, ten and eleven, asking God to enlighten our eyes of understanding. Do you think Jesus did not know that they would reject Him? but it is for our benefit till the time of the Gentiles come to fulfilment. All I know is that people should stop peddling things that are out of Biblical context. Are you the same man that answers by another name in Sister Linda’s blog? I recognised the same message you posted about the Babylonian Talmudic whatever? No offence meant!

September 24, 2016 5:44 PM
I will do that Stella. I will look at Romans again closely. Yes I follow sister Linda very closely because I believe she is a speaker of truth. Yes I sometimes refer to the Talmud. I try not to peddle things out of biblical context that you referred to. Most Christians are ignorant about this talmud. They don’t know that most of today’s professing Jewish people read the Babylonian Talmud. Let me repeat that…BABYLONIAN Talmud. Nothing from Babylon is good. Some scholars have said as high as 85% of Israeli Jews read and follow the Talmud. I think that is significant and people should understand that. I have read portions of it and it is truly a “doctrine of demons” spoken of by Timothy. It time, commitment, it equires research. True research which requires hours and hours of material and cross-referencing. I don’t just take something because that’s what everybody’s told me. I explore for myself and take it to The Lord and spend much time learning and contemplating these things. He has giving me a gift like this. I am very grateful. I want to share it but most will not receive it… And that is OK. You don’t have to to be close to Jesus to be saved and to spend eternity with him. But what I share may be useful in the end times and with the great deception that lies ahead which all the current “elect” claim to know so much about. Albert Einstein once said “condemnation before evaluation is the greatest form of ignorance”… I agree with him. Coincidently he was a Talmudic Jew, as was Stalin, Lenin, hitler and Marx. Do the research if you deny this.They were all “crypto Jews” in hiding. They were the ones peddling these things out of context. And… Read more »
September 24, 2016 9:53 PM

Wikipedia has this to say about Hitler’s religious beliefs:

Aspects of Adolf Hitler’s religious beliefs have been a matter of debate. He is generally believed to have been skeptical of religion, but opportunistic and shrewdly aware of its influence on politics. Raised by an anti-clerical father and practising Catholic mother, Hitler was baptised and confirmed in the Roman Catholic Church as a boy, but became hostile to Catholicism in adulthood. In his semi-autobiographical Mein Kampf, Hitler outlines a nihilistic philosophy, makes some religious allusions, and declares himself in favour of separation of church and state. In public speeches, Hitler references providence, and sometimes said he was Christian. Officially, the Party endorsed what it termed “Positive Christianity” which stripped the religion of its Jewish origins and certain key doctrines such as belief in the divinity of Christ. In practice Hitler’s regime persecuted the churches, and worked to reduce the influence of Christianity on society.

marie
marie
September 24, 2016 11:30 PM

Hitler was heavily into the occult. Even sent researchers to India in the belief their religion came from Aryan ancestors.

September 25, 2016 4:31 AM

Marie,
That is my understanding, also.

September 24, 2016 10:21 PM

Wikipedia has this to say about Einstein’s religious beliefs:

Einstein was raised by secular Jewish parents. In his Autobiographical Notes, Einstein wrote that he had gradually lost his faith early in childhood:
. . . I came—though the child of entirely irreligious (Jewish) parents—to a deep religiousness, which, however, reached an abrupt end at the age of twelve. Through the reading of popular scientific books I soon reached the conviction that much in the stories of the Bible could not be true. The consequence was a positively fanatic orgy of freethinking coupled with the impression that youth is intentionally being deceived by the state through lies; it was a crushing impression. Mistrust of every kind of authority grew out of this experience, a skeptical attitude toward the convictions that were alive in any specific social environment—an attitude that has never again left me, even though, later on, it has been tempered by a better insight into the causal connections. It is quite clear to me that the religious paradise of youth, which was thus lost, was a first attempt to free myself from the chains of the ‘merely personal,’ from an existence dominated by wishes, hopes, and primitive feelings. Out yonder there was this huge world, which exists independently of us human beings and which stands before us like a great, eternal riddle, at least partially accessible to our inspection and thinking.

September 25, 2016 5:37 AM

Religious Views of STALIN (from Wikipedia)
Religion
Main article: Religion in the Soviet Union

Photograph taken of the 1931 demolition of the Cathedral of Christ the Saviour in Moscow.
Raised in the Georgian Orthodox faith, Stalin later denounced religion and became an atheist. His government promoted atheism through special atheistic education in schools, anti-religious propaganda, the anti-religious work of public institutions (Society of the Godless), discriminatory laws, and a terror campaign against religious believers. By the late 1930s, it had become dangerous to be publicly associated with religion.

Religious views of Lenin: (I don’t see Jewish Roots here)

Religious views of Marx/also Lenin (Again, I don’t see Jewish roots here)
The nineteenth-century German thinker Karl Marx, the founder and primary theorist of Marxism, had an ambivalent and complex attitude to religion,[1] viewing it primarily as “the soul of soulless conditions”, the “opium of the people” that had been useful to the ruling classes since it gave the working classes false hope for millennia. At the same time Marx saw religion as a form of protest by the working classes against their poor economic conditions and their alienation.[2]
In the Marxist–Leninist interpretation of Marxist theory, developed primarily by Russian revolutionary Vladimir Lenin, religion is seen as retarding human development. Due to this, a number of Marxist–Leninist governments in the twentieth century, such as the Soviet Union after Lenin and the People’s Republic of China, implemented rules introducing state atheism.

IN CONCLUSION, I really don’t see that HITLER, EINSTEIN, STALIN, LENIN, OR MARX could be characterized as JEWISH in their lives and actions. We’d better be careful in lumping these 5 men in with our concept of the JEWISH PEOPLE.

September 24, 2016 10:01 PM

Carmackian,
You wrote:
“Some scholars have said as high as 85% of Israeli Jews read and follow the Talmud. I think that is significant and people should understand that. I have read portions of it and it is truly a “doctrine of demons” spoken of by Timothy. It time, commitment, it requires.”

That and many other things you wrote could very well be “the facts.” It’s fine to be aware of the facts. It could very well be part of your mission to have this knowledge. However, in my mind the Bible is THE TRUTH, and THE TRUTH always supersedes the facts!

What were “the facts” of Daniel in the Lion’s Den?
A pretty grim looking situation!
BUT, Daniel knew the TRUTH of His God, and that TRUTH trumped “the facts.” A miraculous outcome occurred!

I’m not meaning this in a argumentative sense whatsoever…….just food for thought……..Peggy

September 25, 2016 3:20 AM

I think that is possible… But like you said, Daniel knew the truth and the truth set him free. Those who come to Christ will be set free too. Those that do not will sadly perish. But this is back to where we started. From romans 11 we concluded that God will bring his chosen people to a place of acceptance of Christ… and that’s what the church should support.

September 24, 2016 4:03 PM

Amen Sarah He is a Covenant keeper<3

September 24, 2016 3:28 PM

Sarah,
I fully agree with everything you have written above.

The Gentile Church now being grateful to the Jews for our Jewish Messiah and Jewish Bible as well as learning our Hebraic Roots and gaining tremendous insight to the Scriptures when interpreting them through Hebraic eyes—- as well as the record number of Jews coming to Messiah—- this is the formation of the “One New Man” that the Apostle Paul speaks of.

It is also a sign of the end times.

September 24, 2016 3:34 PM

If anyone is interested in a really mind-opening revelation about the tie-in with the JEWISH concept of a WEDDING and the MARRIAGE SUPPER OF THE LAMB, please read what I have written below in the link. If we really want awesome insight, we need to discard our American concept of a wedding and tune into the JEWISH CONCEPT!!

~ PART 9 ~ March 2014 – Women’s “Relentless” Retreat with Pastor Debbie; Learning about the Jewish Wedding and How it Relates to The Bride of Christ and The Marriage Supper of the Lamb!

September 24, 2016 4:32 PM

I will read this Peggy. Thank you. I think this will be very interesting . I have to go for now. I hope that we can continue this discussion later… I do not claim to have all the answers… Like many brothers and sisters, I am searching for truth…. And I believe this is an excellent platform to “hash these things out” and get closer to the truth… Hopefully Without creating animosity or anger. These topics are all very near and dear to our hearts. If my understanding is false and needs to be realigned with the truth then I pray that the father convict me of that and send me the spirit of truth. One thing I am certain of that we all agree on is that we love Jesus. I appreciate our similarities and respect our differences and will take them into prayer and consideration .

September 24, 2016 4:41 PM

Carmackian,
Amen!

September 24, 2016 4:34 PM

And no, I do not agree with everything Israel does. As a nation, they do not believe in their Messiah, He’s going to deal with them. (As He will deal with us). But His dealings with them will result in their recognition of Him.

September 24, 2016 4:31 PM

Carmackian, you are right about the fact that most of them are lost, etc etc! But that is NOT the end of the story. No, they are not saved by animal sacrifices. No, most are in the land in unbelief, but that is consistent with the scriptures about these last days. (Though there are many of them–even rabbis who believe in secret) They are going to go thru much trial and suffering, and THEN they WILL recognize their Messiah! Paul in Romans addresses this issue, and if you want to explain away much of the OT prophecies to them that God will always have a remnant then I can’t help you see. Yes, He judged them over and over, BUT there is ALWAYS a promise to restore them IN THE LAND. If you “spiritualize” all the promises to the flesh and blood Israel or say that God rejected them forever, then you’re not reading the WHOLE Bible. If God does not keep ALL His promises, then how can we trust Him to keep them to us? Of course we can! We must pray for them. They WILL fulfill God’s call on them as a nation because God said so and HE WILL DO IT! Just like He will do it in His Church. And yes, I know we are the spiritual Israel as well. I do not want get into an argument. Only the Lord can show you this. If you’ll honestly ask, He will.

September 24, 2016 3:18 PM

Carmakian,
I read your statement:
“Basically Israel can do anything they want in the eyes of most christians because of their birthright.”

Okay, in my experience, most of the Christians that I have ever meant are very prejudiced against Jews. They think they have replaced the Jews (Replacement Theology). To my knowledge, none of the Seminary Books teach the ministers in training about our Hebraic Roots.

I know in the Scriptures, as far as evangelism, we are to go to the Jew FIRST. I see SO many Scriptures in the Bible of God’s love and Covenant with His People and land. I know they are far from perfect (like we are), but that human knowledge is not going to make me go against what God has stated. Bless Israel and you’ll be blessed. Curse Israel and you’ll be cursed. The Book “Eye to Eye” cites so many instances of God’s law at work in real time. He means what was written in those Scriptures.

I’m not saying they can do anything they want because it’s their birthright. Hate the sin and love the sinner. I’m not their personal judge. IF I would have an opportunity, I would lead anyone to the Truth, but in love. I also note that my general attitude toward the Jewish People (Israel) and their land (Israel) better be in line with God’s heart for them.

September 24, 2016 3:20 PM

May we love the things that God loves and may our hearts BREAK for the things that breaks God’s heart.

September 24, 2016 3:31 PM

Amen Peggy, i can’t believe people don’t get it
Yeshua!<3 Jerusalem<3!

September 24, 2016 4:02 PM

Yes Peggy I like what you said here. Thank you. For the record… I am not a Jew hater or anti-Semitic. I love the true Jew Who studies the Torah and eventually comes to the truth and light of Christ. We must be careful when we loosely use the word Jew. There are many “Jews” in this world both racially and religiously. Evening John the revelation recognized this distinction by recording it in revelation 2:9 I believe? Don’t have my Bible with me . … The synagogue of Satan and those who pretend to be Jews

September 24, 2016 11:20 PM

For anyone that may be interested in this book for your own information or as a witnessing tool for your Jewish friends, this is a great book. It’s available at amazon.com or on Sid Roth’s “It’s Supernatural” TV Store. It’s about 10 people that were born Jewish and how and why they converted to Yashua Ha Mashiach (Hebrew for Jesus the Messiah).

“They Thought for Themselves: Ten Amazing Jews” Paperback – July 1, 2009
by Sid Roth

I’ll tell you another amazing converted Jew. Her name is JILL SHANNON. She was born in the U.S. and is now a worship leader in Israel. Her website is coffeetalkswithmessiah
Her worship CD’s are Heaven inspired and wonderful. Her books are phenomenal!! She has had so many awesome experience with Messiah; she actually “provokes me to jealousy.” Funny, ’cause that’s the job of the Gentiles, according to Scripture: to provoke the Jews to jealousy.

September 24, 2016 4:19 PM

Well, when I typed “NO MATTER WHAT”— I realized I could be misunderstood because I didn’t specify some of the bad things. I do know of many of the things that you mentioned. I just couldn’t bring myself to write about those things specifically or even hint at them. Maybe that’s why I was knick-named “Lamb-chop” ……. I have a very gentle spirit.

Yes, I know of the Scripture in Revelation as well as others.
I also know of the Scripture “All of Israel will be saved,” even though I don’t understand it completely.

I do know that “God’s not through with the Jew.” They’ve basically been “on hold” on “the telephone line” for 2,000 years. God will soon push the button on the phone and say HELLO to them at the conclusion of the Gentile age.

The Tribulation is known as “Jacob’s trouble,” so a big part of the purpose of it is to “bring in the Jews.”

September 24, 2016 5:23 PM
I like that nick name Peggy:) and a gentle spirit is a sign of the fruit of the spirit. Y’all make very convincing arguments. In my opinion, the main reason God chose the Israelites is not because they were special or exceptional… Afterall Abraham and his family were living in Chaldea worshipping idols. He chose them because He needed a people that would remain pure both spiritually and genetically.., so that his son Jesus could be born. Once Jesus came and fulfilled his mission now the spirit of God could be truly recieved by man. They no longer needed physical circumcision. The born again experience of recieving Christ spoken of by Jesus to Nicodemus wasn’t a physical act but spiritual. The flesh brings death. The spirit brings life. I believe those who are born from above undergo a spiritual transformation that over time leads to a genetic transformation in which their actually DNA itself is being transformed down to every cell, chromosome and nucleus… Making us the spiritual and physical/literal seed of Abraham. I leave all who read this with this final question. If you had to choose between being the literal physical descendent of Abraham (what many so called Jews today claim) but not be born again (which many of them are not) or you could choose to be born again(which many Christians claim to be) but not be from the literal physical genetic line of Abraham (which many Christians recognize that they are not ) Which would you choose? I personally would rather be born again then of the lineage of Abraham. Fortunately I don’t have to make that choice. . I believe God has reconciled this in his plan by making every born-again Christian both… The physical and spiritual seed…who has been spiritually and literally grafted in… Read more »
Lynne NZ
Lynne NZ
September 24, 2016 7:09 PM

Carmackian, I have appreciated over the last week your comments. You have obviously a phenomenal level of knowledge in areas, but what I have appreciated most, is that you do not ridicule or condemn others who may not believe or understand as you do. I have listened to others ridiculing churches for having an Israeli flag and it hasn’t inspired me to get rid of my star of David’s. But, it was as if, in God’s timing, he bought the subject up again through you in a manner which has been easy to hear.
Thank you. May you continue to grow in knowledge and gentleness!!!

September 25, 2016 2:49 AM
Lynne, I thank you for your comment. I appreciate it very much. I spent a large part of my life living a lie. It was easy to do really. I just followed the crowd. Since hitting spiritual rock bottom, I have dedicated my life to searching for the truth. I know that Jesus himself is that truth. I was raised a Roman Catholic. I’m not here to condemn Catholics. Their are many Catholics that I love including my own mother and I believe that many Catholics Love Jesus. For various reasons I decided to leave Catholicism. It caused me great anguish for many years to take my crucifix off after wearing it for years. For a long time I struggled with it. I loved my cross. I felt incomplete with out it. I needed it and was very attached to it. As I began to believe in Jesus more and more I realized that He was beyond a piece of metal around my neck ..,he was in my heart and in my mind. I began taking a hard look at what I believed in and why. He slowly began to strip things from me that I had unknowingly clung. As I would give up a piece of my identity, He would reveal another. it was very hard to do. It was like giving up a body part or an appendage. It had become a part of me. If someone would have tried to take my crucifix from me before I was ready to let go of it, I would have fought them vigorously for it. Why ? Because it was a symbol of something near and dear to my heart. This demonstrates the real power that symbols have in our lives. They begin to take on and personify the very… Read more »
September 24, 2016 7:26 PM

Lynne,
I am surprised that people would ridicule churches for having an Israeli Flag. Do people read, study, and take in the FULL COUNSEL of the Scriptures?? Here are two verses addressing the “one new man” (Jew and Gentile together in Jesus Christ).

Ephesians 2:14-16 New King James Version (NKJV)

Christ Our Peace
“14 For He Himself is our peace, who has made both one, and has broken down the middle wall of separation, 15 having abolished in His flesh the enmity, that is, the law of commandments contained in ordinances, so as to create in Himself one new man from the two, thus making peace, 16 and that He might reconcile them both to God in one body through the cross, thereby putting to death the enmity.”

September 24, 2016 9:48 PM

Appreciate your listening AND your comments, Carmackian. I get kind of passionate and the print can sound worse than I mean! Blessings to you!

September 25, 2016 3:27 PM
Thx you Jeanne. I understand.. I really do. Part of me feels bad today. I don’t want to be a stumbling block for those reading my posts. That was never my intention. There is a large backdrop that I could spend hours explaining but I will try and condense it for the sake of time and sanity Lol. 2 Corinthians 2:11 is an important verse in which Paul admonishes to forgive others 11 in order that Satan might not OUTWIT us. For we are not ignorant of his schemes. Ignorant means unaware. And eph 6:10 says put on full armor of God so you can take your stand against the devils SCHEMES. He has schemes and plans to outwit you and me. I will share some examples of those schemes. The bible refers to the star of remphan or star of chiun. These are all references to Saturn the planet. The pagan star /sun worshipers of the Old Testament worshiped the “wandering stars” what we now call planets. Saturn (similar to satan and the origin of Saturday… The day of the worship of Saturn) . Acts 7:43 “You have taken up the tabernacle of Molek and the STAR of your god Rephan, the idols you made to worship. Therefore I will send you into exile’ beyond Babylon” . Another verse is Amos 5:26Amplified Bible (AMP) 26 You carried along your king Sikkuth and Kayyun [your man-made gods of Saturn], your IMAGES of your STAR -god which you made for yourselves [but you brought Me none of the appointed sacrifices]. They were sacrificing humans to these stars and creating images/idols. ( this is the beginning of satanic ritual abuse). A Thorough study will reveal this image to be a 6 pointed star that was a likeness of Saturn. This image became… Read more »
September 24, 2016 6:33 PM
Carmackian, I agree with you on ALL points you have stated. I also agree that your two statements below must be the case, as it follows my own previous reasoning: “In my opinion, the main reason God chose the Israelites is not because they were special or exceptional…” “He chose them because He needed a people that would remain pure both spiritually and genetically.., so that his son Jesus could be born.” Perhaps when I say I LOVE Israel, well, in the most basic sense, I mean that I LOVE GOD and HIS WORD and HIS PLAN, even though I may not understand it totally. (God said it and I believe it, and that settles it for me……to quote an old song.) For example: Reading from Romans, Chapter 11: 17If some of the branches have been broken off, and you, though a wild olive shoot, have been grafted in among the others and now share in the nourishing sap from the olive root, 18do not consider yourself to be superior to those other branches. If you do, consider this: You do not support the root, but the root supports you. 19You will say then, “Branches were broken off so that I could be grafted in.” 20Granted. But they were broken off because of unbelief, and you stand by faith. Do not be arrogant, but tremble. 21For if God did not spare the natural branches, he will not spare you either. 22Consider therefore the kindness and sternness of God: sternness to those who fell, but kindness to you, provided that you continue in his kindness. Otherwise, you also will be cut off. 23And if they do not persist in unbelief, they will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again. 24After all, if you were cut out… Read more »
September 24, 2016 7:04 PM

This is a great chapter Peggy . Thank you. I need to truly spend some time in it. Verse 23 is significant… “If they do not persist in unbelief then God is able to graft them in again”… Clearly referring to the Jews .
Two things come to mind with this verse…1) their is an action step on their part… Of faith… They have to make a decision “not to persist in unbelief” and 2) not to persist in unbelief about what? It must be Christ. . Paul doesn’t say this directly but it is inferred I believe.
They must come to Christ. That’s what Paul was talking about. That being said, the rest of the chapter makes it sound like he is giving the assurances that when their time comes , they will do just that… Come to Christ and be saved. I will be praying that they do just that. Thx for sharing.

September 24, 2016 7:20 PM

Carmackian,
See verse 20, too, regarding UNBELIEF.
All the while considering the importance of Faith, as in HEBREWS Chapter 11, “The Hall of Faith.”

September 24, 2016 7:39 PM

Carmackian,
“That being said, the rest of the chapter makes it sound like he is giving the assurances that when their time comes , they will do just that… Come to Christ and be saved. I will be praying that they do just that.”

AMEN. That is God’s heart. When you line up with that, you will be BLESSED.

Some even believe that the Sheep and the Goat Nations will be divided on the basis of how they served “the least of these, Jesus’ BRETHREN,” His brethren meaning THE JEWS.

Matthew 25:40 King James Version (KJV)

“40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.”

OK, I’m not necessarily up for a debate— just a thought to consider—- Peggy

September 24, 2016 8:20 PM

I think you have helped me come to a better understanding Peggy. I need to be more supportive of Israel and have more fsith that God who is ultimately in control will see her through to completion just as He will see us through to completion. I will pray about this. We are all a work in progress. None of us would be here with the understanding we have without the Holy Spirit. .,,, As long as the enemy never makes me pick between loyalty to Israel and loyalty to Jesus. He has a way of using the object of our affection against us. I’ll leave it at that. But in all sincerity, I have mixed emotions and need more clarity from God. He promised us if we ask, seek and knock long enough enough it will be revealed to us and this is a promise/faith that I live by and operate in.

September 24, 2016 9:34 PM

Carmackian,
You wrote above:
“As long as the enemy never makes me pick between loyalty to Israel and loyalty to Jesus. He has a way of using the object of our affection against us.”

My response:
JESUS.
NOTHING MORE. NOTHING LESS. NOTHING ELSE.

September 24, 2016 9:19 PM

As we have mercy on others, He will have mercy on us.
As we forgive others, He will forgive us.
We are even commanded to love our enemies (as you well know).

I’m not implying anything personally here, just food for thought for all of us! It’s a tall order!

And YES to all you said above!

September 24, 2016 4:15 PM

You’re back to +1 now Peggy! 😉

September 24, 2016 5:09 PM

Haha +2!

September 24, 2016 5:11 PM

well i mean under your comment she is +2 !

September 24, 2016 6:47 PM

Excellent about the +2, at least for the moment.
At least I haven’t fallen too low into the gutter (smile).

September 24, 2016 7:54 PM

Also do they not know Jesus is Jewish lol?
The Son of David<3
:))

Dean
Dean
September 25, 2016 3:08 AM

Jesus’ humanity is of both Judah (throne of David) and Levi (priest after the order of Melchisedec).

Mary’s lineage through her father is in Luke, chapter 3 (back to Judah), and Mary’s lineage through her mother is revealed in Luke, chapter 1, where we learn Elisabeth, Mary’s cousin, was a Levite.

September 25, 2016 1:01 PM

Amen Dean, yes He is our High Priest, both Tribes, He is Perfect:) Yeshua<3

September 25, 2016 1:08 PM

and glad that you know that Dean,
you were not very nice the last time we talked about Israel

September 24, 2016 7:46 PM

Mine got to zero now, we have antisemitism going on here, do they not fear God?
ISRAEL FOREVER<3

September 24, 2016 9:13 PM

YES! ISRAEL FOREVER!

September 24, 2016 3:33 PM

Amen Peggy (btw i liked your coment but it was on minus so it’s on zero now, i guess we have Israel haters , how sad, may their eyes open )

September 24, 2016 4:13 PM

Agreed. We sent him a donation once, and my husband wanted to support his ministry too, but then he got on an Israel rant, and my husband backed away from that idea. And Tammy, I’m glad he’s warning people too, but I cannot stomach the other. Just pray for him.

September 24, 2016 5:18 PM

Im just super protective of Israel, it’s Jesus and Israel All The Way

September 24, 2016 5:27 PM

Me too!

September 24, 2016 4:09 PM

I do check on Trunews for news, but I stopped tuning in regularly because of his almost vicious view about Israel. I don’t know all his views, but he believes no third temple will be built, he says there will be no 1000 year reign, etc. I don’t know what he does with the OT prophecies. I’ve thought of writing too, but I’m sure others have, because he’s referred to that. I don’t know what he does with ALOT of scripture. It really puzzles me, because I know he loves the Lord, and God had shown him things. I’ve been praying God would show him THIS!!

September 24, 2016 5:05 PM

Are you serious?? I did not know “all” that. I know he loves the Lord,, im puzzled too

Lynne NZ
Lynne NZ
September 24, 2016 6:52 PM

I also used to be an avid listener of Trunews, now I listen when I get round to it and never recommend anymore. I believe Rick Wiles is a Godly man and God is blessing his faithfulness, but I also believe that his anti-semitism has allowed a level of deception into his ministry…eg his having the ex firefighter on and even last weekend, great interview with ex-congressman but no mention of restoration of America through God, only voting and supporting political parties.
Very hard to support a ministry that hates Israel and mocks/belittles Christians who might not agree with him. But I found Z3 through him! Praise the Lord ! 🙂

September 24, 2016 9:45 PM

Dean
Dean
September 24, 2016 12:24 PM

The Hebrew people who live in the modern political state of Israel are primarily of Judah.

Remember that ten of the twelve tribes of Israel (i.e., the northern kingdom, called “Israel” in scripture whenever differentiated from the southern kingdom, Judah) were taken captive into Assyria and, as of yet, have never returned to the Promised Land. The vast majority of Hebrew people are scattered throughout the world, and most have no idea that they are descendants of Jacob.

The promise of Genesis 12:3 applies to the blood descendants of Jacob and to those grafted into the natural olive tree by faith in Jesus Christ, not just to Judah, and not to a political entity.

Mark
Mark
October 2, 2016 3:58 PM

Have you ever done any research on Satanism at the Oral Roberts University?

September 24, 2016 7:47 AM

Chad,
EXACTLY. Plus, as one Z3 author has noted, she saw him shape-shifting into a perfectly handsome Sunday-School picture version of Jesus. When that happened, because people were DESPERATE for “solutions” and “help,” no one cared who “he” was or where “he” came from.

DECEIT and DESPERATION drove many (maybe even most) right to him.
We need to get our discernment level up now in preparation.

Also, as another Z3 author has said, “the mark of the beast will be rolled out under obamacare.” She also noted that at first it will be voluntary, then mandatory later on.

Teresa Skinner
October 4, 2017 3:45 PM

Obammer or Hitllary-Bible says Satan worship won’t stop till Jesus comes back

September 23, 2016 9:17 PM

Word of Warning through BETTE STEVENS (Z3 author)—- 36 minutes

anna
anna
September 24, 2016 11:54 AM

JUST listened to her and she is right on all counts. I have warned for people to get out of their churches for a long time and to start doing home church/Bible study and to “get out of the way”. the churches will be attacked and many will die in them. Also banks will shut down and as James has said the collapse is not far now.
Most of all get your spiritual house in order and repentance is daily. Not a one time event.
Bless you Peggy for sending and thank you.

Shelley
Shelley
September 23, 2016 10:42 PM

Powerful message from Bette. Bette if you are reading this, thank you.

September 23, 2016 11:42 PM

Bette heard “AFTER OCTOBER.” Now, so I don’t misquote her (listened to it yesterday and not all at one sitting), you’ll have to listen for yourselves.

September 24, 2016 12:28 AM

Yes! Sobering and urgent! Did anyone hear the interview on TruNews with a physician from Puerto Rico who believes the Lord showed him that an asteroid will hit near Puerto Rico Saturday? SATURDAY. Earthquake to follow Oct 4. Now, I’m skiddish about dates, but I have to put it out there nevertheless…

Jeanne Jorash
September 24, 2016 1:06 AM

Also, remember Efrain Rodriguez? His description of an asteroid and tsunami is almost identical.

serge
serge
September 24, 2016 3:09 AM
Eduardo
Eduardo
September 24, 2016 7:31 AM
Matt Smith
Matt Smith
September 24, 2016 11:26 AM

I just finished listening to this program an hour and half ago. I always catch TruNews the next day at work. There will be an asteroid hitting the Caribbean Sea, at some point. The Lord spoke this to me, and he never told me when, just it will happen. Even though one didn’t hit at four in the mourning, because I woke up a little after four praying, knowing nothing of this doctor’s claim,or have listened to the program, I still believe it will happen. This man might have heard from the Lord, and people prayed enough to stop it for now. He might not have heard from God. But, one thing I do know, it could still happen before this day is over, and it will happen before someday is over. But, those blackouts in P.R. made me think of Esther word given to her about power going out. Now I know Esther didn’t say P.R. would be hit, and I believe she was talking about the mainland of the U.S, but this could be a precursor to come in America, because P.R. is not a state, but still a territory of America. I call it the unofficial 51st state.

tien
tien
September 24, 2016 3:58 AM

there is 52 Saturdays in a year. this asteroid ‘prophecy’ on Saturday is not relevant, I would just dismiss it.

DebR
DebR
September 23, 2016 7:09 PM

I heard that comment by Rick and i have to say i think he is right. There is no doubt Obama will be like a tick on a dog and suck the life blood out of the next President, no matter who it is. He will not go away because his evil arrogant ego won’t let him. He will cause trouble no matter where he is and you can bet the media will give him a platform.

Beverly David
Beverly David
September 23, 2016 7:56 PM

I have been feeling this too for months. Obama is not going away. If Hilary gets in, she won’t be able to perform the responsibilities of being a president. That situation would be ideal for Obama to take advantage of to get back in. And I really don’t think Trump understands the magnitude of the evil he would be facing if he were to be elected. I believe He would be at risk for his safety or life. I wouldn’t put anything past Obama what he would do to eliminate Trump. Obama has more to do for the Illuminati and satan, which in my personal viewpoint are both about the same. He is on a mission and will do anything to accomplish what He needs to do.

Shelley
Shelley
September 23, 2016 10:00 PM

And I believe our congress and senate are so corrupt and blind about Obama that they will allow him to stay in office. They hate Trump that much. They are all pretty much under Obama’s spell.

Beverly David
Beverly David
September 23, 2016 11:28 PM

Shelley I believe some of the members in congress could be terrified of Obama. I have wondered if Obama uses threats to get what he wants. He is absolute evil. I can barely watch him on television.

Jeanne Jorash
September 24, 2016 12:47 AM

I’m sure “threats” is a tame term. I know they are threatened! Look at the body trails…

Dean
Dean
September 24, 2016 9:42 AM

Including the Hon. James Traficant.

Perhaps his unfortunate “farm accident” is one of many, many factors influencing Mr. Wiles’ opinion of that specific, modern, political entity on the Mediterranean.

September 24, 2016 11:24 PM

The modern, political entity is not the final product. That is yet to be seen, and we must not loose sight of that. Yes, Marx, Freud, Hollywood, and the financial world are in the mix. It demonstrates satan’s hatred and they being his target. They are definitely great influences wherever and whatever their capacity. Another evidence of gifting. But God’s choice and plan will be accomplished.

Chad Brundy
September 24, 2016 1:03 PM
If anyone wants to know why Congress doesn’t do anything to stop Obama in his tracks and allows every sidestep of Congress to continue on every single issue brought to their attention, I have a ONE word answer…..NSA! Yes, Obama threatens them every single moment of their tenure. Think about it for a second, if the NSA has the ability to record every single thing you have ever said, done, or viewed, the location of such, the people involved, basically the WHEN..WHERE….WHAT….WHO…. and HOW…. of everyone’s lives and HE (OBAMA) has access to that, then he has Ultimate power over them. Edward Snowden has proven this to us over and over and over and over! People who think Obama is totally inept and ignorant need to pull their heads out of the sand and quickly! He is Demonically brilliant and cunningly Evil! Everything he does is orchestrated and thought out carefully years ahead of time. How many people in this world live their lives where they have absolutely nothing and I mean NOTHING to hide? How many of those people reside in Congress? Now you can see why Obama does whatever he wants whenever he wants with respect to the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and nobody gets in his way. It took me 40 plus years to actually live in a manner that is pleasing to GOD without anything to hide. Yes, I still sin like everyone else, but I don’t hide anything I just repent. How many elected leaders in this world can say that? It doesn’t look like many or if any for that matter and that is why Evil Instruments like the NSA are so effective at shaping policy all around the globe. The Illuminati (Shadow Gov., Cabal, Satanist) whatever you prefer to call them have this… Read more »
September 23, 2016 11:55 PM

17 minute video by alternative news source LISA HAVEN—-clips of “o’s’ U.N. speech with Lisa’s comments and how it’s about the New World Order:

Pat
Pat
September 24, 2016 3:24 AM

Date setting makes me very nervous, I do not like it, although I do feel the prophecy itself may well be true without the date. In regards to the prophecies concerning asteroids and tsunamis, I went to the Lord, and this is what He gave me: Psalm 93, verse 3 & 4: the seas have lifted up, O Lord, the seas have lifted up their voice; the seas have lifted up their pounding waves. Mightier than the thunder of the great waters, mightier than the breakers of the sea, the Lord on high is mighty.

Bob Adolph
September 23, 2016 7:44 PM

This medical doctor was also told by the Lord that on October 4 the biggest earthquake of all time, 12? on the Richter scale will occur and there will be no American elections and Obama stays in office. Listen to today’s Trunews broadcast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This sounds very real to me. This doctor is risking his whole life’s work in obedience to the Lord.

John Smith
John Smith
September 24, 2016 12:44 PM
I’ve often passed on the concept of Obama being the Anti Christ, but I’ve done more research lately, and it seems to be a real possibility. The way things are rapidly changing in the US and in the world, and even how Mr. Putin views the gaining strength of the New World Order (funded by the illuminati), it provides more weight of evidence. I now understand why Obama was frowning and looking down on Mr. Putin at their last meeting, as he’s viewed as a major roadblock. The bankrupting of the US is almost complete, and the illuminati is making a power move now, and Obama is likely their man. In his final (yeh, right) speech to address the United Nations, he warned against isolationism (which breads terror) versus global integration. Those are all smooth words, but what he really means is that the illuminati will continue to impose and cultivate terror groups in Europe and the US and the only way for us to avoid this as well as other forms of civil unrest is to join into a one world socialistic coalition. As of late, the illuminati are becoming more outspoken on their agenda as well and are pushing Russia to the brink of war, and all we hear in the US is the Brad/Angelina divorce and the civil unrest. It surprised me that George Bush Sr. supports Hillary, as well as most of the NWO types. The illuminati gaining strength here draws many parallels to the rise of Nazi-ism in pre-WW2 Germany, and we could be heading into a night of the long knives where they take out their competition. Many believe that recent deaths involved with the Clintons are of their own making, but its more likely that the illuminati is behind those, as the Clintons… Read more »
Anna
Anna
September 24, 2016 11:05 AM

Exactly right! Jeff, you are spot on. HE IS THE ANTICHRIST. that has been revealed to me also and thousands upon thousands of others. I remember reading a dream a lady had a few years ago on FB that Obama was in a limo and in the back seat was a demon and the smell of death was all around him. He will cause millions to die; many more than in the Holocaust. The man is pure evil! I always thought how strange to call your limo “the beast” too.

September 23, 2016 9:21 PM

The Elections anything can happen , if it’s against the Law he will just sign it in to one, or cause something to happen to make it Law or bypass the law all together

(some say he is not allowed to stay the Third Term , says who? this is Barack Obamas World..)

Jen G
Jen G
September 24, 2016 11:55 AM

Amen, Cali! The entity that is BHO will surely step up his lawlessness in order to ensure the utter destruction of the U.S.

Daniel 7:25 (KJV) And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

September 24, 2016 12:41 PM

Great scripture Jen,
it sure looks like he is trying to wear out the saints doesn’t it, all the comments he makes to mock Christians and Christianity and therefore our God.

Such a Law breaker and ISIS maker!
Makes me so mad, the world is just standing by too!!!! All they do is criticize Israel!! R U Serious?!!
Blessings to our Persecuted brothers and sisters!!! ans Blessings to Israel!!!!

September 24, 2016 4:40 PM

Even though these things must happen, it’s hard to watch.

September 23, 2016 11:35 PM

Cali,
You wrote this-
“if it’s against the Law he will just sign it in to one, or cause something to happen to make it Law or bypass the law all together”

Well, here’s another fresh example of it, assuming this is true—

September 23, 2016 11:57 PM

I know Peggy, it’s what he does best, if this one (because there are many!) is not true yet, it will be soon.
“LAWLESS”
Our Jesus is Righteous!!!!!!!<3

September 24, 2016 6:02 PM

Carmackian,
Actually, all of that is very sad, indeed regarding both Jews and Gentiles.