Rick Wiles: An EMP Attack is Coming to America

rick_wiles_JimBakker

Appearing as a guest on the Jim Bakker Show on May 25-27 2015, Rick Wiles shared how the Lord showed him the future of America in a vision in 1998. Rick Wiles is the founder and host of Trunews.com.

Here are some of the prophetic warnings he shared on the program.

The Lord spoke to me in 1998 and said “EMP”. That was the first time I heard it. I did not know what it was. The Lord showed me what it was. If God allows this to happen, I believe America’s enemies will use an EMP. They will let us kill ourselves. Then they will come and take the spoil. Why would they nuke us and radiate the country when they could just use an EMP and let us kill ourselves, then walk in and just bury the bodies.

An EMP is an electro-magnetic pulse attack, which happens when a nuclear bomb is detonated high in the atmosphere. It destroys all electronic devices, which includes all automobiles made after 1973. By disabling all communications and transportation the population dies slowly from starvation.

Rick Wiles explained these things were coming because of sin in the church, “Until the church repents of her wicked ways, the world is not going to repent of her wicked ways.”

He shared his testimony of how God called him to warn America and tell them to repent. In April 1998 the Holy Spirit told him to meet him in the chapel. A vision appeared in front of him like a movie screen. Here is what he saw:

“I saw America on fire. I saw burning cities. I saw billowing smoke, the sky scrapers crumpled down. I saw refugees, Americans, staggering out of these cities. They had ash on their faces. They were stunned. They looked like zombies. Some of them were pulling wagons with their children in it. I can still see somebody was pushing a wheel barrow with their grandmother or mother in it. They were just staggering like they couldn’t believe they survived whatever had happened in that city.

I said, Lord what am I seeing? He said, ‘This is your country’s future if she does not repent. America will either fall on her knees and repent or fall on her knees and surrender to an enemy.'”

Watch clips from the three programs in this 90-minute video.

© 2015, Z3 News. All rights reserved.

jao
jao
August 2, 2015 6:21 pm

We’re about to go into the tribulations. The Holy Spirit has poured it out on me. And God has shown me things. Not sure if it is the wrath of God though.

David
David
June 18, 2015 11:00 am

Mike Bickle stated KC is also a pocket area of safety (divine protection). Don’t put any stock in anything Kim Clement says.

Wes
June 10, 2015 10:00 pm

One of the things that is not talked about on these EMP threat discussions is there are only a few nations that could do this. With our surveillance capability there is a high probably we would know who did it and that nation(s) would be toast (MAD) via our nuke subs. Because of this I don’t give this scenario a lot of credence. It is a higher probably that a solar flare would shut down the grid. Regardless it would only take a few billion to ‘harden’ the grid against any electromagnetic pulse regardless the source vs. the other stupid things we do with much more money. Write your congressman.

Ivan
Ivan
June 5, 2015 6:31 am

Hi James, thanks very much for editing the three shows down to half the time for me to share the key portions from Rick with friends

Any
Any
June 4, 2015 4:50 am

Yes, I meant Shekinah Worship Center in Lancaster, California! I try to find the video where Sadhu spoke about the shelter cities.
Any (I’m a woman! 🙂 )

Phanuel
Phanuel
June 3, 2015 5:34 pm

I’m sure she/he meant Lancaster, California. Shekinah worship center

Shalom

Deb Ludchak
Deb Ludchak
June 3, 2015 5:23 pm

Sorry James. Was replying to “Any” remark that Sadhu Sundar mentioned Moravian Falls and Lancaster. There are several Lancaster in the United States.
However, I have been wanting to send an email to you with a couple of questions. Do you think your blog is being monitored by Big Brother or the Government?
I continue to pray for our nation “but” how can you know which candidate to support for this next election?
That is, “if” there will be one. I do believe we should do not be “passive” citizens.
Have you ever heard of Kim Clement? He prophesies a somewhat good and positive report for our nation.
I enjoy your blog greatly! Keep up the good work. Looks like it attracts some strange replies sometimes.:)
Thank you for your time. Blessings!

Deb Ludchak
Deb Ludchak
June 3, 2015 4:27 pm

Do you mean Lancaster Pa.?? I heard a prophetic word about 10-15 yrs. ago that Lancaster Pa. would be a
city of refuge; still have the audio tape.

Mark Holtman
Mark Holtman
June 2, 2015 1:01 pm

Excellent

Any
Any
June 2, 2015 3:34 am

Hi, Ben, I heard from Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj that there will be shelters for the christians in the Moravian Falls and in Lancaster – and other places (I don’t know where).