Rick Wiles: “The alarms are ringing everywhere I go.”

On last Friday’s broadcast of Trunews, on August 11 2017, host Rick Wiles shared an amazing warning about a major event happening soon in the United States.

His testimony began in 1998. A few weeks after publishing a new book called Judgment Day 2000, he attended a prophetic conference where he did not know anyone. To his surprise, a speaker at the event had already read his book and recognized him as the author, so they asked him to stand up and introduced him to the audience.

Published three years prior to the terrorist attacks on 9/11/2001, the front cover of Rick’s book showed a photo of a lightning bolt striking the Twin Towers in New York City.

When Rick sat back down, a woman sitting behind him tapped him on the shoulder and asked to speak with him after the meeting. She later introduced herself as Leah Mandell and explained, “You’re the man that was in my dreams. Two years ago, I had a dream where I saw a man sitting at his computer. He was typing. I saw a book come down from the sky. It went into his head and then came out his fingers and he typed it. Then I saw the title of the book. It was called, Judgment Day. And I have been praying for you for two years, not even knowing who you are, I simply prayed for that man I saw in the dream that God would give him that book and he would fulfill the Lord’s assignment.”

Through that encounter, they became friends. Three years later, on August 11, 2001, exactly one month prior to the terrorist attacks, Rick was driving in his car when he received a phone call from Leah. She said, “Rick, something very odd is happening today. Alarm bells, everywhere I go today there are alarms ringing, car alarms, burglar alarms, fire alarms, even oven alarms, every place I go, I hear alarms ringing. What’s really strange is people are having trouble turning the alarms off. I go into stores, the alarm is ringing. I go into an office, the alarm is ringing. And they can’t get the things to turn off. The Lord told me, ‘Call Rick Wiles and tell him, “The alarms are ringing, and this time, they will not be turned off.”‘”

The moment she said that, Rick’s seatbelt alarm started ringing even though his seatbelt was fastened.

One month later was September 11, 2001. Alarms were going off everywhere in cars, buildings, fire engines, and everywhere.

Three days ago on August 11 2017, Rick was driving to his church when suddenly a dead bird fell from the sky and smashed into his windshield. The bird did not fly into his path, but fell out of the sky like it was already dead. Then he received a phone call from Leah Mandell saying, “Rick, the alarms are ringing. Everywhere I go today, alarms are ringing. And there’s something else, dead birds. I’m seeing dead birds. It seems like everywhere I go, there’s a dead bird.”

Then he realized the date was August 11, the same date when Leah had called him sixteen years earlier with a similar warning.

In the program, Rick and his co-hosts speculated about what the dead birds might mean, perhaps a reference to airplanes falling out of the sky.

Rick’s amazing testimony begins at about the 24-minute mark on Friday’s program.

Confirmation:

This warning confirms what I saw in a dream on July 19, 2017, a graph of the stock market, which showed two drops with the second one much bigger than the first. The final part of the second drop ended with a steep plunge, indicating some event had triggered a panic sell off. (see the complete post)

I believe it was the same event author and professor Jim Reeve shared in a video in August 2016. He saw a strong bullish run in the stock market, ending with little green army men on top of a tall pole getting smashed by a large hammer in the sky, causing them to drop to the ground like confetti. Smashed army men falling to the ground sounds similar to dead birds falling out of the sky. So, it sounds like whatever is coming will involve a military conflict.

I believe we are close to this event. The solar eclipse on August 21 marks the beginning of a forty day countdown to Yom Kippur, a day when God’s judgment is set. Forty days have historically marked a set amount of time for repentance, like when Jonah warned the people of Ninevah they had forty days to repent. Yom Kippur this year begins at sunset on Friday, September 29. Amazingly, that timing fits perfectly with what market analyst Chris Carolan calls the dark days, which is when most market crashes have hit bottom, as calculated by the lunar calendar, not our Gregorian solar based calendar. This year, the dark days occur on October 16-17. (see the complete post)

I believe these events are part of what God is doing across the whole earth in this season, birthing a righteous remnant. Not a natural birthing, but a spiritual birthing whereby they are being propelled and empowered to step into their assignments, preparing the way for the return of the Lord. Their birth coincides with the unprecedented sign in the sky on September 23, the appearance of a woman giving birth to a child, fulfilling the ancient prophecy

1 A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars;
2 and she was with child; and she cried out, being in labor and in pain to give birth. (Revelation 12:1-2).

Rachel Baxter saw this event was foretold thousands of years ago, “The fall is coming this fall. Yes, I say it. This fall the mighty fall will begin in earnest and there will be no slowing, just as I have said through My prophets for thousands of years, it will happen. (Isaiah 13)” (See the complete post)

There have been many alarms ringing in prophetic dreams and visions, but I believe everyone will soon be hearing them.

Adriaan
Adriaan
August 14, 2017 4:02 PM

I am from South Africa and have been listening to Rick Wiles since 2011. When I listened to his alarm bells broadcast on Sunday morning I immediately prayed to God for confirmation of the word Rick gave. I specifically asked God to also confirm Rick’s word by giving me a dead bird sign. In the late afternoon I played tennis with my two kids on the tennis court. I was stopped in my tracks by the sight of a dead bird on the court. Stan Johnson from the prophecy club also had a broadcast today regarding various prophecies about North Korea. The Holy Spirit is signaling to me that something catastrophic is about to happen. Revival is coming but not in the manner that people are expecting and definitely not like in the days of Billy Graham were people were invited to give their lives to Jesus. Today people do not want to repent and follow the cheap grace gospel Our sins have reached the throne of God. There will be revival but it will be because God will force people to turn to him on their knees as he will lift his hand of protection over the nations. This will be the greatest hour of the true church as a lot of people are going to have questions after tribulation happens and the harvest will be great. The question is where will they receive the answers from if not from the church?

Jeff
Jeff
August 15, 2017 2:17 AM

‘’Revival is coming but not in the manner that people are expecting’’
You have hit the nail on the head…

Mikey H
Mikey H
August 15, 2017 1:45 PM

Welkom by Z3 Adriaan, dankie my broer. (Welcome to Z3, thanks my brother.)

jerry rigg
August 17, 2017 2:03 AM

Yes, been listening to Mr. Wiles as well, just wondering if N. Korea would target a U.S. city in Alaska? seems it might be easy to launch a missile from a sub offshore and then just bolt for cover under the polar ice caps. I mean it would be an attack on the U.S. shores but I think for the most part we in the lower states wouldnt be impacted as much by it. That is, the shock effect would be lower than an attack against Los Angeles or S.F..

Jodi S
August 15, 2017 8:42 PM

We came home on Friday, August 11 to find a dead bird on our deck; no idea what happened to him, but interesting to see this word and brothers and sisters finding the same.

Robert W.
Robert W.
August 15, 2017 9:38 PM

After reading this I knew our Lord wants me to share a dream I had a few weeks ago. In this dream I was visiting my parents when suddenly a breaking news broadcast came on t.v. They were reporting that President Trumps plane had been struck by an asteroid while in flight instantly killing everyone on board. I knew that something wasn’t right with the “official” story. My first thought was maybe a meteor, but an asteroid? I was watching the “fake” news man on t.v acting all upset and concerned but I could see right through him.That is when I knew what had happened was a planned and orchestrated event to “remove” Trump and the official story was bogus. I looked at my parents and told them “you know what this means don’t you? Civil war.” That was it and the dream ended.

Krista West
Krista
August 16, 2017 3:19 AM

Robert,
You have no idea the chills that went through my body and the confirmation that rang so loudly in my spirit reading that post. Last week I had the chance to visit with my grandmother while she was on her death bed. She went home to be with Jesus the day before yesterday. While visiting her, there were a few days that she was out of consciousness and unable to speak, and other days where she seemed quite lucid and aware. On one of the days she was lucid, it was just me and her and she very clearly looked right at me and insisted that President Trump’s plane had crashed. She said it three times. I told her I had not heard that news because I had been visiting with her the whole time but she was convinced it was true. I looked at the news after she fell asleep later and saw nothing of the sort. I had wondered at the time if it was prophetic because she was clearly so close to going home to heaven, but I put it in the back of my mind until just now.

Krista West
Krista
August 16, 2017 3:20 AM

I forgot to mention that she said it had been on the news on TV.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
August 16, 2017 2:52 PM

Krista my Grandmother died last month (at 98). Before she died my aunt was with her and she sat up in bed looking at the wall and said “It’s so beautiful there… but I’m not ready to go yet.” In the previous days she had been having conversations with her late Father & Jesus. She was a life-long, ardent Christian.

another note, please see this dream of Nathan Leal from Oct 11th 2014 that begins with a plane crashing into a city and then two more events after.

Plane crash (Trump / AF 1???)
Rocket crash (Dollar devaluation?)
Standard oil sign (USD dropped as the petro dollar?)

Krista West
Krista
August 17, 2017 2:51 AM

Thank you for sharing that Matt.

Robert W.
Robert W.
August 16, 2017 12:06 PM

So sorry about your grandmother Krista but like you said, she is now with Jesus and that is comforting. I cannot believe what I just read. Thanks for posting it. What a conformation.

Krista West
Krista
August 17, 2017 2:56 AM

Thank you Robert. I do feel sad at the thought of her not being in her house when I go to visit, but I am more joyful that she is free from the pains of this Earth and of her tent of a body here. Another neat thing is that I talked to my dad today and he said there was a brilliant rainbow over her house yesterday. They live in Alabama so rainbows aren’t extremely frequent as far as I know. I felt the Holy Spirit confirming God’s placement of that rainbow as a sign of her peace in His kingdom. I am so incredibly humbled and awestruck to even remotely know such a glorious and wonderful Lord.

Lydia Hodge
August 16, 2017 11:04 AM

I’m sorry for your loss Krista. Thanks for sharing this. I believe it is prophetic.

Krista West
Krista
August 17, 2017 2:56 AM

Thank you Lydia.

Micheal
Micheal
August 16, 2017 9:05 AM

Hi Krista,Nathan Leal @ Watchman’s Cry saw the same event. Check it out.

Stella
Stella
August 16, 2017 8:09 PM

So sorry Krista about your grandma, may the Lord comfort you and your family at a time like this and may He grant you His peace.

Krista West
Krista
August 17, 2017 2:57 AM

Thank you Stella! The Lord has provided overwhelming amounts of peace to me, for which I am so grateful. I appreciate the kind words and prayers.

Lydia Hodge
August 16, 2017 11:03 AM

Thank you for sharing this. I believe the Lord is showing us something and confirming it through the mouth of several witnesses. Whether the plane is literal or whether it is symbolic of the Trump presidency it appears there is coming an attack against him that will not only remove him but others leaving a void in government that will instigate a civil war…

Nicole
Nicole
August 16, 2017 2:50 PM

I believe something is coming. Today as I was in the word I had a urge to write. The spirt gave me a poem and I’m no poet. look what just poured out of me I pray you may get better understanding . Love u all
Can you hear them loud and clear? The trumpets sound for all to hear. Here comes the lord to judge what’s his. Bride are you ready to be his? Your work isn’t done but starting to show. Follow his heart, so you may glow. A darkness is nearing and coming our way. Too many need a shaking to be pure to save. Can you hear them loud and clear. Look up for your salvation is near….

Corrine
August 16, 2017 5:26 PM

Nicole, thank you for sharing! That’s an amazing word. Blessings, Corrine

Nicole
Nicole
August 17, 2017 9:22 AM

Thank you Corrine! I am learning to be more obident even when I’m scared.

Carmackian
Carmackian
August 14, 2017 10:10 PM

Oddly enough I came home two hours ago to find a dead bird in my house under the kitchen table (thx to our cat), and now I find myself reading this. As the Jewish rabbis say, the word coincidence doesn’t exist in the Hebrew language

Elizabeth Marie
August 15, 2017 10:10 AM
WARNING!!! Last night, after reading this article and listening to TruNews, I prayed to the LORD and HOLY SPIRIT for a confirmation of all these ‘signs.’ I also asked if I could be shown what the ‘signs’ were pointing to. About 3:40 am I woke up and noticed the air conditioner was off and so was my nightlight. I got up to check out what was going on. The electricity in our house was out! I went outside and saw that the whole neighborhood area was also out. I have to tell you that I was a little more than freaked out! There were no storms or reasons that I could see for this happening. My husband said to go back to sleep, since there was nothing we could do for now. I went in our guest bedroom so I could pray. I really thought that we had been hit with an emp or cme or something. I had a hard time praying because I was thinking of all the things that I should have done to prepare for this event. I was especially concerned for my children that live in a large city. While worrying and struggling to pray, about 45 minutes later, the electricity came back on! I was VERY relieved and thankful! I don’t know if this is related, but my dog is REALLY spooked this morning. She won’t even go outside or come out from under the bed! Was this a sign from the LORD of what is coming??? I believe so, since I had asked HIM for a specific sign!! Today husband and I are working on some preps! Yesterday was 40 DAY COUNT to the REVELATION 12 SIGN and next MONDAY, the solar eclipse starts another 40 DAY COUNT to the DAY OF ATONEMENT.… Read more »
Timothy
Timothy
August 16, 2017 8:22 AM

Thank you for sharing Elizabeth! Best, Timothy

Alison Pound
Alison Pound
August 14, 2017 8:49 PM

Interesting news, Londons’ Big Ben to be silent for 4 years.
They will switch off the ‘gongs’ at midnight August 21. Haven’t put this together yet, but I just know there is a significance to this. Alarm bells being the subject of this post.

Jason Mutumba
August 15, 2017 12:59 AM

interesting info about Big Ben and Rick Wiles! how i pray many will have their eyes opened to the obvious signs everywhere. God bless everyone here at z3 sounding the alarms…I also find it uncanny that at the Cathedral of Saint John the Divine in New York which has several pillars depicting the destruction of New York, one of the pillars shows what seems to be a child in the process of being birthed…which would link it in my mind with rev 12 and September 23rd. so we now have Big Ben highlighting Aug 21st and the New York Cathedral possibly highlighting to Sept 23rd…

Alison Pound
Alison Pound
August 14, 2017 8:52 PM

Just to add, the man who is in charge of this Big Ben restoration project has the official title ‘The Keeper of The Great Clock’. Hmm.

Rebecca Bonnell
August 17, 2017 8:33 PM

Dear Alison that has concerned me too about Big Ben’s bells to fall silent for 4 years…such a long time for a repair job…!!! I can’t help but wonder if this is another sign for The UK to be in mourning for what’s to come…???

I had a weird dream today about Our Royal Family putting up for sale it’s Royal Palaces etc and saying they can do it just as well as others referring to the Arabs..! and the late Elvis Presley singing at this event…!!! And i was trying to get Elvis to give his heart to Jesus and Elvis signed some LP covers for me and went down on his knees to pray while i sang to Our Dear Almighty Father GOD YAHWEH how we needed His HELP…and i had to shut the door to stop my Dear Mum from interrupting me. Such a peculiar dream…

Alison Pound
Alison Pound
August 26, 2017 8:26 PM

Just found your comment Rebecca. The report says that although Big Ben will be silent (no bells) the clock will still be ticking and when ‘something happens’ over that 4 years that requires bells to be rung, they will turn them on. I found that interesting because you tend to ‘switch off’ when the bells ring regularly. So when Big Ben does ring out over this time, it will be noticed. And what event or alarm will be sounded? Something affecting just Britain or something worldwide. May be way off the mark here, but it got me thinking.
As to your dream, perhaps the Royal Family selling the palace points to economic collapse. The mention of Elvis kind of connects it to USA.
I have some weird dreams that are going to take some time and prayer. Keep asking the Lord for the understanding. It will come. I had one about Clint Eastwood, he was staying with me and my friends. I am not really a fan but in the dream he was quite lovely. As the Lord does give me words for the USA, I won’t throw it out but will keep it on the back burner. Blessings.

Roberta
Roberta
August 14, 2017 4:03 PM

My 8 year old son, was outside with his friend putting up their lemonade stand. He had told me there was a dead bird o our sidewalk. I told him to leave it alone and didn’t think much about it. However, after reading this I went back and it was on Friday the 11th when this happened. I just read my son this post. The Lord is speaking!!

Jesse Terrell
Jesse Terrell
August 15, 2017 1:07 PM

This eclipse certainly seems to be a sign of imminent judgement. When Jonah warned Nineveh they had 40 days to repent, a total solar eclipse happened there and they repented—according to what I recently read. Many folks are indicating this will signal the beginning of a string of judgements—many that have been prophesied on this site. What I find curious is that they are saying another total eclipse will occur in seven years from Northeast USA to Southwest USA—the two eclipses forming a giant “X” over our nation. My question is this: If the Aug. 21 eclipse is signaling the imminent beginning of a series of judgements across the land—-earthquakes, volcanoes, tsunamis, wars with Russia and China–with invasions following—wouldn’t the nation be pretty much in ruins after 7 years of judgements? Wouldn’t our cities be smoldering ruins from nuclear attacks and massive earthquakes after 7 years? Someone suggested the first one could be the beginning of the tribulation, and the last one the end thereof. Or does this suggest that some form of existence will continue for the next seven years in spite of all the judgements? I mean…if a nation is totally destroyed—does it need another warning in 7 years? Anyone have an opinion?

Kathy C
August 16, 2017 9:02 AM

Jesse Terrell,
I don’t know if it was me , but I recently suggested beginning and ending of
trib. in my answer to a sister here on Z3. She had brought up Paster John
Kilpatrick’s vision of the Madrid Fault Line and this being the fulfillment of
the Pastors vision—–I had mentioned that the fault going would be in response
to the US being involved in dividing Jerusalem or Israel.
It is hard to fathom NO response from God in judgment until 2024 —–and
think it will , like you commented ,be pretty much Toast here after 7 yrs. of what
is coming ! I suspect the completion of the X , directly over this area would
be our Father’s MARK to the world that ” Yes that was ME” I Am the Alpha
and Omega ! We know in part —but speculate in all !!!

Jesse Terrell
Jesse Terrell
August 16, 2017 12:09 PM

THANK YOU, Kathy. I was feeling bad no one said anything, and I’m a bit insecure, lol. Maybe more than a bit. Yes, 7 years apart on eclipses fits neatly into 7 year trib., for sure. I no doubt read what you said a while back and it stuck in my head—and I thought I thought of it. Anyway, with all the alarms folks are hearing, surely something big is imminent. One of the few dreams I ever had that could be construed “prophetic” was a few years back I dreamt of being in a camp. I knew it was run by Muslims, and I knew they would interrogate me about my faith, and I knew “this is it!” But all these alarms are disconcerting. But maybe the USA somehow stays intact—maybe partially—for awhile. As you say, without a direct word from GOD—it’s speculation. But maybe we will last for a few years. Main thing is, of course, is to live a holy life so that we are ready. Thank you again SO MUCH for your answer. GOD bless!!!

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
August 16, 2017 2:14 AM

What about this interesting possibility? If Billy Graham were to pass away on Monday, it would be the Eclipse of a Great Christian man who would be leaving a once great Christian Nation…….God gave me a Prophetic word about the passing of Billy Graham and it applies to America and increased terrorism……Anyone can go read it on my web site at: http://www.expounderministries.com

RedeemedDavid
RedeemedDavid
August 16, 2017 6:49 AM

Wow I have a book written on the life of this great evangelist and his life is a challenge to me who also is being trained to carry the message of our Lord to nations . The Lord indeed honours those who honours Him. Well we will all need to be prepared for what’s coming upon the earth as vessels unto honour in prepared for this end time harvest.

jerry rigg
August 16, 2017 11:28 AM

Interesting to see and hear what the response will be from the liberals, the left, the lukewarm church upon his eventual passing. There is the old saying…”the sun never sets upon the British empire”…..I fear the sun is getting ready to set upon our once proud christian nation of America.Yes, maybe this eclipse will be a sign from heaven and awaken our nation to righteousness and to sin not?

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
August 16, 2017 3:44 PM

“maybe this eclipse will be a sign from heaven and awaken our nation to righteousness and to sin not”? “MAYBE” IS A HUGE WORD HERE, AND SO IS “TO SIN NOT”……….You have more faith in the American people than I do brother…….

Lynne NZ
Lynne NZ
August 16, 2017 4:01 PM

Dear Brother Steven, can you tell me what number teaching of yours has the word about Billy Graham?
🙂

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
August 16, 2017 4:38 PM

I forgot to label it, so I will have to research it. The YouTube video on it has been taken down off of YouTube ………but if you want, I can email you the video…..it’s about 15 minutes long and will take a minute to download. But the essentials of the Prophecy are on the tab “Billy Graham Prophecy” of my web site http://www.expounderministries.com So once I get the number of the radio program, I’ll notify you, or if you want my video on it, I can send it to you………I hope I can find the number for you!

Lynne NZ
Lynne NZ
August 16, 2017 5:55 PM

Ha! Must have had really potent stuff if it was taken off youtube! Very happy for you to e-mail me if you can. My e-mail is omatangi@inspire.net.nz 🙂

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
August 16, 2017 8:03 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeLUJNLnLLk This is the link to my Billy Graham Prophecy…………I all who view it will be forewarned and encouraged if possible.

Julie
Julie
August 16, 2017 9:13 AM

sadhu sundar selvaraj taught on Rev. 12v 5 that the woman represents the remnant church (overcomers) birthing. Many will be/already have been caught up to heaven to receive their assignments. The remnant church is going to be one with Christ, therefore receiving His spirit/powers-greater than ACTS. The powers are to overcome all the obstacles presented by the judgements/destruction- which is necessary to get bring people to the Lord thus the harvest on a massive scale. I just attended Terry Bennetts ACTSII conference. He is already receiving some of this-He called it a Pentecost to out-Pentecost Pentecost. The remnant church will need these powers to move designated families/groups to safety (rev. 12v6). Rev. 12v4 is the persecution of the church.

K Shine
K Shine
August 16, 2017 10:29 AM

Wow Julie! I will listen to Terry Bennett conference. Thanks for sharing! What we have been waiting for and seeing in the spirit is now upon us. Oh Lord, may we be sanctified and ready for Your visitation!

Robert M
Robert M
August 15, 2017 5:24 PM

Ya i thot about these warnings and wondered that too…in the old days the people maybe only became aware of the warning when it was obvious by sight when it actually occured…nowadays we have complex computer calculations to figure things out in advance…so in a way we already see the future sign happening now at the current time…I read somewhere the 2nd eclipse happens 6 years 6months and 6 days from the first…not sure if thats tru or not…7 years is a roundoff

Gerrie
Gerrie
August 15, 2017 2:12 AM

I found this interesting about birds and alarms,as late July I was woken up,like an alarm clock by a bird call,it was as if this bird was speaking English,he was saying for three mornings in a row, Equip.Equip that’s it, that’s it,equipment, equip.
I felt it was about The Church preparing for revival. I also had a dream a few days later of being in a race,I and another lady had Donkeys, (royal burden bearer) she had one with a cart and I was to ride mine, he was a very fast runner, only the day of the race, he wouldn’t run,the reason was the old equipment was hurting him,chafing, to rub against and make uncomfortable. we looked poor and run down ,we needed to have new equipment,the race was today.we had no more time,there was a sense of urgency.

Jen B.
Jen B.
August 15, 2017 11:19 AM

Funny thing…about a month ago I was working from home and during the week 3 birds hit my living room window and I had to go outside to pick them up so my dogs would not find them. Fast forward to Aug 11th…I was working from home and 2 birds hit my dining room window 2 different times that day. Interesting….

faith
faith
August 15, 2017 2:32 PM

Jen B., that is interesting. A couple weeks ago I was sitting at the computer. It was a beautiful morning so I had one of the french doors open which was close to where I was sitting. All of a sudden I heard the noisy chatter of birds outside the doors like they were upset or excited about something. One of them flew in the room where I was sitting and turned around and went back out. Before I could get up to shut the door 2 more birds flew in the room. I saw one turn around and go back out but I thought the other flew somewhere in the house. I looked for it but never found it. They were blackbirds and when I asked the Lord about what happened all I got in my spirit was “invaders”.

Micheal
Micheal
August 15, 2017 11:07 PM

Jen and Faith
Does it mean SR 71 Blackbirds will be used for the False flag attack on an US plane as mentioned by Jen in a different comment under Martin Armstrong post.

Robert W.
Robert W.
August 16, 2017 5:43 PM

The Sr-71 doesn’t carry weapons and was decommissioned years ago. My guess, f-22 raptors would be used. Stealth ability would be a key component in carrying out something like that and there biggest asset is the ability to strike targets from a very long distance away. An enemy aircraft can be dropped from the sky and they would have no idea what hit them. Airport radars wouldn’t pick them up nor would military radars.

Micheal
Micheal
August 16, 2017 11:09 PM

Robert
Thanks for the clarification. It could also be TR 3B which has the electronics to disable the anti missile capability of any plane and resembles a black bird.

Robert W.
Robert W.
August 17, 2017 1:13 AM

Michael,
I hadn’t even considered the mythical tr-3b (which you and I both know exists). Makes a lot of sense in connection with a black bird.

Micheal
Micheal
August 17, 2017 3:15 AM

Robert, Here are some videos of TR 3B in action.There is one from Afghanistan, where its awesome firepower is displayed. Don’t think any plane [fighter or others] can withstand it.

Micheline
August 15, 2017 8:00 PM

Very strange indeed a bird flew in my window at work on Friday the 11th also!