Prophetic dreams reveal RFID microchip is the mark of the beast and happening now.

Around the 15th of November 2018, I saw a 6-minute video from the Russia Today America YouTube channel talking about the RFID microchip, which was headed in capital letters on the headline, “MARK OF THE BEAST“. They discussed the RFID microchip without ever mentioning the Biblical mark of the beast, but I believe their brazen headline clearly showed what the RFID truly is (the enemy often reveals his plans).

I received three dreams this year revealing the RFID chip is the mark of the beast, the first two prior to seeing the RT video and a third afterwards. I received the first dream around March 2018. In this dream, I was at my family’s home and my sister had come home after visiting a doctor’s office and receiving an injection. As I was talking to her, I realized she seemed like a completely different person, and I felt great sorrow as I knew she had received the mark of the beast and was condemned. Then the dream ended.

Then I received another dream on the 13th of September 2018 where I was shown that a number of celebrities had taken robot bodies and were no longer human. Then I saw a Muslim leader with another Muslim man kneeling before him and kissing the leader’s ring, essentially worshiping him as an idol. Then the Muslim leader said, “Put out your hand and take the mark of the beast.”

Then I saw the kneeling man put out his hand and the Muslim leader came forward with a syringe to put the mark of the beast into the man’s hand. I knew it was the RFID microchip. I was in the very same room where this was occurring. I ran forward and attacked the Muslim leader, killing him. Then others who had robotic bodies came and attacked me.

I shared more details about both these dreams in this 19-minute video, which I published on November 15. My third dream is shown below the video.

After these dreams, I prayed to the Lord and asked Him if they were chipping people now with the mark of the beast. Then I received a third dream from the Lord (third confirmation).

In this dream, I was working in a corporate office building. There was a man there who looked very solemn and hunched over. I knew this man had taken the RFID microchip and had shared this and popularized it on his social media as a happy recipient of the RFID microchip. He had been totally for it and publicly promoting it. Yet, when I saw him, he was hunched over and very dejected, so I asked him, “Have you taken the RFID microchip?”.

He answered, “Yes”.

I asked him, “Did your family take it?”

He answered, “Yes.”

I asked, “Do you know that you are condemned forever?”

He answered, “Yes”

He knew he had taken the mark of the beast and he knew and understood that both he and his family were condemned, so I asked him, “Why did you take it?”

He answered, “They advertised it as a derivative of the chip, They didn’t tell me it was the mark of the beast.”

He knew it was the RFID chip, but it was advertised as something else, so I asked him, “So they told you it wasn’t the mark of the beast?”

He answered, “No, they didn’t say anything about it.”

He then explained that he took it for reasons of financial gain and afterwards he boasted about receiving it to the people he knew and even convinced his family to take it. Then afterwards, he learned that he had condemned himself and his family.

I knew I was speaking to a condemned man and he knew this completely. By convincing his family to take the RFID microchip, he had caused them to be condemned as well.

After speaking with him, I got up and walked away, but when I looked behind me, I saw that he had gotten up and another man from the office building ran over and punched him straight in the face, causing him to fall straight to the ground. Yet, the man who had taken the RFID was accused of attacking the other man who punched him, and the leaders of the organization were trying to get him in trouble. They sided with his attacker and brought disciplinary actions against him, so I told them, “He was attacked by the other man for no reason.”

Since I witnessed the attack, they were forced to investigate. I then saw the man who punched him in the face was speaking very strangely and he then transformed into a woman.

In the last part of the dream, I was in a meeting with top managers of a corporation in a corporate office and I was speaking with the CEO and the other top leaders. They were so evil I could feel it. All they cared about was money and profits. They didn’t care about breaking laws. They didn’t care about their employees or any morality. I knew this CEO had received the RFID microchip in this place. Not everyone there was chipped but he was. The dream ended there.

I shared more details about this dream in the following 11-minute video, which I published on my YouTube channel on 27th November 2018.

Interpretation:

I believe the the RFID microchip is the mark of the beast. It is the size of a grain of rice, so small it can be injected with a syringe. The microchip is capable of storing all manner of information, including bank accounts and healthcare data. It can be used to make financial transactions, including buying and selling goods with the wave of the hand over a digital reader.

The Lord showed me people are already receiving the RFID microchip, mark of the beast, and already being condemned right now in the world, which means they are unable to come to salvation after receiving it. Currently this is voluntary, but soon it will be mandatory and those who do not have it will be unable to buy and sell.

Since I prayed to the Lord and asked Him if they were chipping people now, I believe my dream confirmed they are. This dream showed this is happening in corporate workplaces, which is easily confirmed by researching what is now happening in the world.

I believe the reason why the man who told me the truth was attacked viciously and the corporate leadership was trying to remove and silence him was because he spoke the truth regarding the RFID microchip. I believe the man who punched him and transformed into a woman was a demon, and the demonic forces did not want the truth to be told.

I have received three dreams from the Lord showing me the mark of the beast is the RFID microchip and I have spoken this truth. I have seen considerable lies and deception on this topic seeking to lead people away from this truth, trying to make people believe the mark of the beast is not the RFID, that it is spiritual only or is Sunday worship or other things which aren’t true. I share this warning for the body of Christ and for all others. Please pray and seek the Lord Jesus. May God bless you.

Scripture References:

And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. 16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. (Revelation 13:15-17)

And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, 10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: 11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name. (Revelation 14: 9-11)

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. (Revelation 20:4)

Christopher Harris

Author: Christopher Harris

Christopher Harris lives in Australia. He came to Jesus Christ and confessed his faith in 2016, after coming away from the faith since primary school. Since 2009, he began having dreams of tsunamis and other natural disasters, and these became more frequent and varied from 2015, and especially since he came to Christ. He’s had dreams of war, troop led exterminations and roundups, demons coming upon the earth, battling demons, false aliens (demons), natural disasters and tribulation. He has dreamed of the USA being conquered by Russia and Asian troops, a nuclear strike on the country and massive tsunamis (striking NYC and other areas). Christopher has put his focus on the Lord and awaits His return, while making videos to try to warn others of the times he believes we are living in, with the judgment of God at the door. His youtube channel is JESUSisLORD and his website is survivetheearthchanges.com.

Brian Crowley
Brian Crowley
December 1, 2018 8:59 PM

Confirmation of your dreams Christopher by one of the engineers that worked on this RFID chip…and who God called out of the darkness.

John McCanada
John McCanada
December 1, 2018 9:19 PM

Thanks Brian, great link.

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
December 3, 2018 4:35 AM

Here’s Dr. Carl Sander’s website: http://trumpetministries.net/the-mark-of-the-beast. He died in 2014. Seems his family keeps it up.

Sujit Thomas
December 3, 2018 1:57 AM

Informative video, Brian. Thank you for sharing.

Jessica
Jessica
December 8, 2018 8:07 AM

I have never agreed with the chip, it’s a modern way to become a slave, someone constantly tracks you, which is not normal. Anyways, I prayed last night before I went to bed and asked God to tell me what the Mark of the Beast is and I had a dream. In my dream I saw a man get a chip put in his hand, then later on that his skin on that same arm was illuminated by a golden light and I could see snake skin. The other people around us could not see it or didn’t seem bothered by it. But it was spreading from that arm to the rest of his body. I believe God showed it illuminated so I could see this man was being transformed and he was completely unaware, as were the others around him. So I am taking this as confirmation that the chip is definitely the Mark of the beast as I watched a man’s skin literally start becoming snake like when illuminated under a golden light.

Johnny
Johnny
December 2, 2018 2:03 PM

Thanks for the link Brian. I have studied the chip for years and the video confirms my suspicion of this end times device. This device is much more sinister than just info and tracking of humans. Something in it has a detrimental affect on the person and soul and it is my contention that the chip is controlled by a central data base. What kind of machine or computer could do this? With the CERN/Google announcement of their marriage, they now have a system that can combine Artificial Intelligence with Dark Matter/Energy from the bottomless pit. CERN’s famous logo of 3 intertwined 666 is disturbing and seems to connect dots to this system that will control the multitudes who have taken the chip and whoever has this chip will be tormented by stinging locust from the bottomless pit during the Great Tribulation, the last 3 1/2 years of Antichrist rule. Could this device be the Image to the Beast? We will know soon enough. Is this device controlling people now? Look at major Dem. and some Rep. politicians such as Maxine Waters-Adam Schiff-Pelosi others. Look at and study top FBI/Justice Dept. officials-Rosenstein-Comey-Mueller-Strzok and many others. They have an abnormal aura about them, their eyes look strange, and they are cult like in their quest to undermine America and bring the One World Government to fruition. It makes perfect sense that Satan would start from the top down to gain control. Jesus warned, this evil will come on like a snare and catch the unaware. It will not be a gradual take over but a sudden thing that happens.

December 2, 2018 8:46 PM

I too have done a lot of research on the MOTB over the years. You’re right, it will be more than info and tracking. I believe it will change a persons DNA, and could be synced up with the 5G network. Also you mention CERN. Check out this Google patent, its a mini CERN on your wrist dubbed the “Vampire Watch”.

Heather Bjork
December 4, 2018 7:09 AM

Hi Sir William – I have seen research as well showing it will change the DNA as well. There is research detailing how intelligence agencies and the military use frequencies to control people’s thoughts, actions and even the body’s physical reactions. Patents exist for these findings. Truthstream Media has several videos on this topic.

I agree that the RFID chip will help the Elite create the “hive mind” in the cloud that they want to create where the AC will control everyone connected to the “hive”. The RFID chip will definitely eliminate free will and break people’s ability to connect to God, most likely by keeping people’s frequencies from the natural & desired frequency for our bodies, which is 432 Hz. Here’s a link to a great article shared on another Z3News article – “With that in mind, one can only wonder why the standard tuning frequency was changed from A= 432Hz to A=440Hz around 80 years ago… given that listening to music tuned to the “disharmonic” 440Hz frequency does harm by causing stress, negative behaviors and unstable emotions…”. https://thenarrowgateweb.com/2016/0

Sujit Thomas
December 4, 2018 10:33 PM

Hi, Heather,

Speaking of frequencies and music, I think you might be interested in reading this post by James on Nov 22, 2017: https://z3news.com/w/restore-heavenly-music-days/.

December 4, 2018 7:01 PM

I’ve seen that research as well, and I completely agree. The connection of tech in the body (chip) with an all encompassing 5G+ network to activate, sync, and control could be how the mark works. I also think that nanotech that will cover our entire ecosystem will play a part in the total connectivity or “singularity”.

December 2, 2018 9:58 PM
Kasey Streichert Burt
December 3, 2018 12:38 PM

I think most of us have known that the RFID chip is the mark we are not to take. That said, unbelievers do not understand this. Here is a question that takes wisdom, if a person receives the chip and then later comprehends what they have done and have the chip removed; they repent before God, will HE have mercy on their ignorance and receive them into Heaven?

I would like to hear what you all think on this.

Savage
Savage
December 4, 2018 1:00 PM

Once a human assimilates the chip, they are no longer human. The chip begins modifying their DNA – they become transhuman – hybridized. They cannot repent. Yeshua did not die for non-human species. The Flood was to remove non-humans (nephilim) from Earth leaving pure human genetics (Noah and his family) to repopulate. I think soon, most people will markup/chipin and human flesh will begin disappearing as it is replaced by transhuman man/machine organisms. You think you have a dear sibling, or child, who, though they are not a Christian, you think they would never do anything that would cause harm to come to you (betray you)? They may think that, too. But once they “Chip In”, their DNA will begin changing, their thinking will change, their allegiance will change, and they will think that they are doing service to God, for the greater good, by ratting you out.

Heather -C littledove
Heather -C littledove
December 3, 2018 1:01 PM

No -no repentance for taking the chip -it will make your flesh irredeemable-its clear in the bible -thats why the warning are going out -and why the enemy is going into overdrive with every explanation under the sun for “its ok to take it” NO NO NO – no mercy -His word is crystal clear –

Gillian
Gillian
December 3, 2018 5:02 PM

I wonder this too, and also what about someone who is forced to take it against their will, I find it hard to believe that would never happen given everything else… surely God in His mercy could not condemn that soul.

Karen O.
Karen O.
December 3, 2018 10:29 PM

It cannot be forced upon you. If you read Revelation 13 & 14, you will see that people will be “forced” only by their desires to keep material things.
You can still refuse if you live to that day (We still do not know the day nor the hour – we can surmise, since it is becoming more prevalent (as you can see by searching the news on microchips.) However, it means that you trust God, and God only from day to day. If you have not taken the Mark, you are keeping the temple within you (1 Cor. 6:19-20) for the Holy Spirit.
Essentially, you are so afraid of the “many mansions” future promised by Jesus that you choose what you know, (a perfect life as described by men) versus what God says happens. The only way to know for sure is to follow what is written in the Bible. You will be amazed at how much has come to pass!

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
December 4, 2018 9:54 AM

Karen, that is right that the mark will not be forced on anyone, like being tied down and having the chip inserted against your will. However, the decision will be forced. I forgot who it was, Mary K. Baxter??, who saw that a parent or parents will have to witness the murder of their children if the parent/s refuse to take the mark. Also, if you refuse to take the mark, you get decapitated. The decision will become mandatory.

Jessica
Jessica
December 8, 2018 12:27 AM
I had a dream several months ago where I was caught and put in a holding place, for “ bad” people. There were all kinds of people there and many children. I had been living in a hiding place for a while before this, but somehow I was taken to this place like a detainment camp. Anyways, we were all in a long line like cattle and There were armed men standing around with guns making sure we didn’t get out of line. I didn’t know what exactly we were waiting for but I knew it was surely to take the mark of the beast or pledge our allegiance to the antichrist. I had my young son standing in front of me in line and I just started screaming “don’t do it, don’t take the mark!!! It’s not worth it, you’re going to die anyways. Save your soul, this is the plan of the devil. Better to die for the Lord than live for satan. Repent now and prepare for your death, you can be saved, it’s not too late. Jesus loves you!” Then a guard walked over and put a gun to my head and said you need to shut up or I am going to kill you right here. I said go ahead and shoot my child first because he belongs to Christ too, then you can kill me. He shot my toddler in front of me and then put the gun to my head. I didn’t feel any pain and I knew I was already in heaven. I was not afraid during any of this, I just felt the strong urge to save as many people as I could while I was in line, so with tears streaming down my face I screamed out what I knew… Read more »
Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
December 4, 2018 10:00 AM

“He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed. 16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, 17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.” Revelation 13:15-17 NKJV

Christopher Harris
December 4, 2018 9:19 PM

No, the Scripture is abundantly clear as I posted above Revelation 14:9-11. There is NO going back! Once you have taken it you cannot be saved.

Jean
Jean
December 3, 2018 9:47 PM

I have heard it said that once a person takes the mark, he will be incapable of repentance. So my limited understanding is that your DNA would change in a way that you would no longer be you. You would be something other than human, and salvation is a covenant available only to the human race.

Tammy
Tammy
December 3, 2018 2:44 PM

Kasey I have often wonder that myself. God is not about tricking people. I have to believe God will bring the truth to you first

Sujit Thomas
December 4, 2018 7:41 AM
Hi, Kasey. I believe it was some Google senior management professional who said something along the lines of this: “Google’s policy is to get right up to the creepy line and not cross it.” I think many people have the same approach with God, as far as their sins are concerned—something like, “How many sins or what kind of sins can I commit or how far can I safely test God’s patience and mercy before I know I have to repent?” The scriptures clearly say in Revelation 14:9–11, Another angel, a third, followed them, saying with a great voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives a mark on his forehead, or on his hand, he also will drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is prepared unmixed in the cup of his anger. He will be tormented with fire and sulfur in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb. The smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever. They have no rest day and night, those who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name. I believe the Heavenly Father being the Lord of all creation has the moral and legal right to make exceptions when He pleases, for the scriptures say in Romans 9:15, “For he said to Moses, ‘I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion,'” but it is foolishness if people think they can predicate their entire everlasting future on the Most High making exceptions to their ignorance or willful disobedience. Mercy is part of God’s nature. He delights to show mercy. But that does not mean we deduce that His hands of justice are tied… Read more »
Linda Hasche
Linda Hasche (BelieveActs2)
December 4, 2018 6:07 PM

Greetings, Kasey,
If somebody takes the actual “Mark of the Beast”, he/she will not be able to reverse that since it launches a third-strand DNA, causing that person to no longer be human. He/she will become a part of satan’s army to fight the LORD. There is no turning back.
Right now part of the “chem trail” mixture we’re all being sprayed with like bugs, includes nanobots that can replicate. That “Mark of the Beast” is the “launch” to cause those nanobots to sequence the third-strand DNA. . . . Turning humans into “hybrids” . .
Please pray about it. Do some research on nanobots and chem trails. Include nanobot replication ability.

Here’s a warning post from 2015, that I had to do, related to this very issue of “the mark of the beast” (see link below.
This is also another reason why “Obamacare” is basically still in effect . . . It’s a part of the beast system.
12-28-15 – WHY DOES THIS REALLY MATTER: If Anybody Knows “Obama is THE Antichrist” . . .WHY? | believeacts2’s Blog

December 3, 2018 9:17 PM

We do not yet know the details of the mark. It will not be forced upon an individual by force, rather it will be something that people will want to take, because of whatever benefits other than buying or selling it will provide. (If for some reason it is given by force, surely a loving our loving Father would not damn his faithful child to hell.) It will not be something that can be easily removed from your body, rather it will change you forever. Your DNA will change from human to that of something no longer human (beast). Remember, the tampering and destruction of our DNA by the fallen in Genesis is what forced God to flood the earth to destroy the abominations created on earth. Who we are as humans (our DNA) is the target.

Gillian
Gillian
December 4, 2018 6:00 PM

But what circumstances would be prompting people to take it already, while all normal avenues are still running smoothly (in us/Sweden…etc) ?? This is what I’m Struggling to understand.

December 4, 2018 6:50 PM

The chip in its current form and applications is not the mark of the beast. I would certainly be weary of any tech in the body (especially neural interface), but we have yet to see the actual mark of the beast. There’s going to be much more to it than data and tracking; we still have a little ways to go in the end of days timeline.

Christopher Harris
December 4, 2018 9:16 PM

I don’t agree Sir William, hence the dreams I shared. The RFID is the mark of the beast. God bless.

December 4, 2018 10:40 PM

I’m not saying an RFID chip isn’t the mark. I’m saying the current generation chip is probably not the actual MOTB. They’ve been giving the same data and tracking chips to dogs, cats, horses, and even some people for years. Also, most pictures or videos I’ve seen of people taking it are getting it in their left hand, or their arm, etc. You’re not going to be able to just dig this out of your body. I think the reason for that is not solely because of the decision you made, but because your DNA will irreversibly changed. I bet you could still have a conversation about Jesus with people who have taken a chip to unlock doors at their place of work. I’m sure they still have a sense of humanity to them. The MOTB tech just isn’t currently there in these chips. When the mark does come, it will be rolled out to the entire world under one banner to sync everyone into the world “Beast System”. Things are definitely starting to speed up the past couple of years, but we still have some time to go.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
December 4, 2018 11:15 PM

Sir William, I heard the case of a young marine who would hear from the Lord. He had reservations in taking the chip, but did so anyway. He noticed the Lord no longer talked to him. He called a Christian radio station to find out if he was doomed. Another case was that of a female patient in a hospital who agreed to have the chip implanted. She felt the Spirit of the Lord leave her. One need not try to understand how a chip would affect the flesh. Just obey the Lord and don’t do it. Lot’s wife was told not to look back. She did not need to understand how looking back would change her flesh. She just had to obey.

Simple Man
Simple Man
December 5, 2018 5:21 AM

Great words of wisdom Marcio.

Christopher Harris
December 4, 2018 11:13 PM

I understand what you are saying but I believe the RFID is already the completed mark of the beast and people are taking it now, as my dream showed me. God bless.

william
william
December 4, 2018 11:42 PM

It is the mark of beast. Please read this post. https://z3news.com/w/computer-chip-implants-causing-terrible-problems/
Be careful not to be a stumbling block for some others. Run away from any implant of the chip. Don’t even think about it.

December 5, 2018 12:12 AM

Yes to be clear- I never would take a chip, and neither should anyone else. Whether you think it’s the mark of the beast or not, don’t be stupid and chance it!
DON’T TAKE MICROCHIP IMPLANTS

December 3, 2018 9:19 PM

People will be given the chance to learn the truth before this all happens. There will be a massive pushback by Christians to warn others, and people will have no choice but to take notice.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
December 3, 2018 5:05 PM

Kasey, I think that because later on the decision will be forced, if you take the mark you live for now, but if you don’t then you are mudered, probably as a matter of fairness to all, the fate is set. Becoming a martyr for Christ would not be a mistake as compared to someone who took the mark to live, but later repented to escape damnation. It would be too late.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
December 3, 2018 5:06 PM

*murdered

Rita
Rita
December 7, 2018 1:45 AM

I had a dream a few months ago, that I was walking with someone else, in what looked to be a hospital. We were getting in line, I couldn’t see in my dream what people were lining up for, but I turned around and started to leave. I seen two people (who kinda look like robots). I could see on the back of their necks, a small logo with the letter “P” and a circle around it was all lit up on their necks. I then was flying out of the hospital. It was like I was being Raptured out and up

(I figured people were lining up to have the RFID injected)

dani
December 2, 2018 7:44 PM

SMALL CHIP FULL OF DEMONS,MANY WILL TAKE IT,FOR FOOD OR SURVIVE, BUT WILL BE THEIR ETERNAL DESTRUCTION.

Kasey Streichert Burt
December 4, 2018 7:51 PM

Everyone has excellent opinions and remarks on whether or not a chip/ Mark of the Beast could be removed and renounced. I have wondered often about those who are deceived and lost and whether God would have mercy or not. At the end of the day, scripture supports a “no mercy” stance and those who would accept the mark of the Beast are doomed eternally. It makes me want to cry out in anguish, but more; to be a witness of who Yeshua is and to actually seek out the lost and bring them into His light. That is our whole purpose for living. Thanks everyone for your comments to my question, Blessings! Kasey

Johnny
Johnny
December 3, 2018 1:45 PM

Kasey–I do not have a concrete answer to your question about removing the chip and denouncing it after it has been implanted. However if the chip is what I perceive it to be, the moment or soon thereafter it is attached to the body a chemical/spiritual change occurs that is irreversible. Sir William mentions that a persons DNA could change which is most likely the goal of this satanic device. A person could become a Nephilim “the fallen ones”–“the dead ones”. A high tech company, ZEBRA TECHNOLOGIES will most likely win the contract to manufacture this chip. Just a coincidence that the Mark of the Beast is made by a company that goes by the name of Zebra an earthly beast?

Sandy
Sandy
December 4, 2018 10:54 PM

Why do you think Zebra Technologies will win this contract? My husband is employed by them. I have known that with their rfid involvement that this could be a possibility. I have just hoped that it wouldn’t happen or happen anytime soon, because he would quit his job if this occurred. That would mean a major lifestyle change for us, since he would not look for another position involving rfid.

Johnny
Johnny
December 2, 2018 8:14 PM

Yes dani. This will separate the sheep from the goats. Most people these days have debt, whether credit card, auto or mortgage payments. These same people scoff at Biblical prophecy and will take the chip to save themselves from poverty and or imprisonment not knowing they have sold their eternal souls for fleeting materialism and short term comfort. A sad reality.

Hope
Hope
December 3, 2018 8:32 PM
Hi, Revelation 14 tells a story, first of the redemption of the 144,000 pure virgin brides who are removed to heaven. Then; the proclamations of the three angels – First angel proclaims the eternal gospel of Jesus Christ and admonishes all the inhabitants of earth to worship the creator of all heaven and earth and to worship him ONLY. Second angel proclaims Babylon the great has fallen, has fallen. Third angel proclaims “If anyone worships the beast and its image and receives its mark on their forehead or on their hand, 10 they, too, will drink the wine of God’s fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath. They will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb. 11 And the smoke of their torment will rise for ever and ever. There will be no rest day or night for those who worship the beast and its image, or for anyone who receives the mark of its name.” 12 This calls for patient endurance on the part of the people of God who keep his commands and remain faithful to Jesus. 13 Then I heard a voice from heaven say, “Write this: Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on.” “Yes,” says the Spirit, “they will rest from their labor, for their deeds will follow them.” My question is – does this suggest a time line of events prior to the mark being fully rolled out, ie the redemption of the 144,000, the fall of Babylon the great, and a warning of the consequences of receiving the mark of the beast? That is to say can we expect some angelic intervention of three warnings prior to the prophesied events as the scripture clearly… Read more »
December 4, 2018 1:10 PM
Here is the way I understand the sequence of events. First, regarding the 144,000, the scripture passage shown below confirms they are virgins who have not defiled themselves with women, which indicates they are all males. They are not called brides, which makes sense because it would make them sound female. 3 And they sang a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and the elders; and no one could learn the song except the one hundred and forty-four thousand who had been purchased from the earth. 4 These are the ones who have not been defiled with women, for they have kept themselves chaste. These are the ones who follow the Lamb wherever He goes. These have been purchased from among men as first fruits to God and to the Lamb. 5 And no lie was found in their mouth; they are blameless. (Revelation 14:3-5) The context of Revelation 14 helps us understand the ministry of the three angels you referenced. This chapter begins with the Lamb standing on Mount Zion, which means the Lord has already returned and is taking His first actions to crush the rebellion led by the antichrist so He can establish His kingdom upon the earth. Even though these events happen on the day of the Lord, it is not a 24-hour day, but a thousand-year day, the seventh day, the day of rest, which is confirmed in 2 Peter 3:3-10 because during the day of the Lord, the earth is burned with intense heat, which does not happen until the end of the thousand years (Revelation 21:1). Ultimately, the beast and false prophet are seized and thrown alive into the lake of fire and the armies of the beast are also killed (Revelation 19:17-21). Everyone who has already taken… Read more »