“I will restore heavenly music in these last days.”

In the fall of 1994, I was going through some severe trouble with my job. One night while I was working late in my office, I felt a song rising up inside me, so I started singing it, “Glo-ry, Allelu-u-u-ia. Glo-o-o-o-o-ry.”

As soon as I started singing, with the eyes of my spirit, I saw something like a cloud coming down from the ceiling, so I looked up into it and heard the most beautiful music I have ever heard. I don’t have any words to describe it adequately, but it was perfect in harmony, unlike any music I have ever heard, and it sounded something like millions of little wind chimes coming from every direction.

Then I saw in front of me, rolling hills of green grass with countless rows of angels standing on the hills, lined up in perfect formation for as far as I could see in every direction. There were thousands and thousands of them, way too many to count, and they were all singing in deep voices the same song I was singing, “Glo-ry, Allelu-u-u-ia. Glo-o-o-o-o-ry.”

Then I noticed the angels in the front were each holding small drums that looked hand-made, like something American Indians would make. After the chorus, there’s a brief pause in the lyrics when they beat their drums, boom boom boom boom boom. Then another long, “Glo-o-o-o-o-ry.” Then another boom boom boom boom boom.

Then I saw the angel standing closest to me was wearing a black cloth tied around the upper part of his left arm with the ends of it hanging down and blowing in a gentle breeze. I understood it identified these were warring angels, doing warfare in my behalf. I was amazed to see so many angels fighting for me! They were waging war against the enemy through their singing, using the vocal chords as instruments of war!

I was encouraged and enabled to rise above the difficult circumstances, walking in peace and joy in the midst of the storm, until finally God delivered me out of it about a year later.

It goes beyond our human understanding, but great power is released when we sing songs of praise and worship to God, causing us to triumph over our enemies in the spiritual realm. The enemy has no defense against the forces of heaven, so when we align with them by singing the songs of heaven, we win every time.

It all started with a song bubbling up inside me and I just went with it and started singing what I heard. Ever since then, when I hear a song in my spirit, I go with it because I learned my spirit is hearing the sound of heaven. That was the only time I’ve seen or heard the angels singing, but I know they’re there. By singing those songs, we align with heaven, causing heaven to be released in our circumstances, which causes our enemy to flee.

Along these lines, Dr. Patricia Green recently received some amazing insights regarding God’s plans to restore heavenly music in these last days. In the ten-minute video shown below, she shares the following word she received from God. The Lord spoke these words to her:

“Child, I want to teach you the power of the vocal chords as a musical instrument. There are certain chords and notes that change the spiritual atmosphere. I will teach these to you and you will teach others how to use their vocal chords as a musical instrument.

Man’s ways have made it about the words of the song. What I am about to teach you is not about the words, but about the chords and the notes. This is the ancient way of worship. Child, there are healing notes and notes of deliverance. You must have your instrument tuned to 444 Hz to produce these notes. 444 is the frequency of heavenly music. Tune your pianos, harps, and all your musical instruments to 444 Hz.

My servant David knew the 444 frequency of heavenly music. That is why when he played his harp, the distressing spirits left Saul. (1 Samuel 16:23)

Patricia Green then explained, “When the middle A4 note is tuned to 444 Hz, that makes the middle C note tune to 528 Hz. This note has been called the miracle frequency and the healing frequency. Miracles have been happening using this 528 frequency.

When I heard the music of heaven that night, it was not coming from one place, but from everywhere. The whole sky and all the hills were filled with music, which confirms how Patricia Green was shown everything created by Yahweh has a vibration or a frequency, even though our human ears cannot hear those sounds. Everything God made sings praises to Him, including the sun, moon, stars, oceans, sea creatures, fire, hail, snow, clouds, wind, mountains, hills, fruit trees, cedar trees, beasts, cattle, creeping things, birds, and all people, as listed in Psalm 148.

1 Praise the Lord! Praise the Lord from the heavens; praise Him in the heights!
2 Praise Him, all His angels; praise Him, all His hosts!
3 Praise Him, sun and moon; praise Him, all stars of light!
4 Praise Him, highest heavens, and the waters that are above the heavens!
5 Let them praise the name of the Lord, for He commanded and they were created.
6 He has also established them forever and ever; He has made a decree which will not pass away.
7 Praise the Lord from the earth, sea monsters and all deeps;
8 Fire and hail, snow and clouds; stormy wind, fulfilling His word;
9 Mountains and all hills; fruit trees and all cedars;
10 Beasts and all cattle; creeping things and winged fowl;
11 Kings of the earth and all peoples; princes and all judges of the earth;
12 Both young men and virgins; old men and children.
13 Let them praise the name of the Lord, for His name alone is exalted; His glory is above earth and heaven.
14 And He has lifted up a horn for His people, praise for all His godly ones; even for the sons of Israel, a people near to Him. Praise the Lord! (Psalm 148:1-14)

Then the Lord told Patricia Green, “I am restoring heavenly music in these last days.”

As the whole earth enters times of great trouble in these last days and the planet staggers to and fro like a drunkard, God is tuning the hearts and minds of His people to another frequency, allowing us to hear the most beautiful music we have ever heard, the music of heaven. He is restoring it to us today by showing us how to release heaven into the earth through our singing, using our voice as musical instruments and weapons of warfare. Glo-o-o-o-o-ry!

Mitch
Mitch
November 21, 2017 6:34 PM

This is so true! Check out Wholetones by Michael Tyrrell. He’s a Christian musician who ‘discovered’ the power of the key of David 444hz, and other powerful keys. He created a series of music CDs with those tones.

Lee Ching Fong
November 22, 2017 2:49 AM
Helen McCarthy
November 21, 2017 5:11 PM

James, I had heard that it was after WW11, A=444 Hz was changed to A=440Hz “standard tuning,” which was part of a Rockefeller Foundation project, and the Rockefeller Foundation’s military commercialization of music. This article reveals an interesting background of the project where, ‘research was eventually applied in the development of modern methods of public persuasion, and cultural indoctrination, by television and radio networks currently considered “the mainstream media.”
THE ROCKEFELLER FOUNDATION’S WAR ON CONSCIOUSNESS THROUGH THE IMPOSITION OF A=440HZ STANDARD TUNING

Alison Pound
Alison Pound
November 21, 2017 8:08 PM

Interesting. I just checked my piano and it is tuned to 444hz. So performing artists generally have instruments tuned to 440hz now?

Diane Boneck
Diane B
November 24, 2017 9:05 PM

I read somewhere, can’t remember where, that the Nazis also knew about frequencies and Joseph Goebbels? The propaganda minister had the frequencies changed over the radio. I will try and find the story.

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
November 21, 2017 8:43 PM

There is such power within music for good and evil. I believe there are songs inspired and anointed by Satan that are actually incantations and spells and it’s as much if not more about the music than the lyrics. Think of the Pied Piper. Then of course there are songs with a Holy anointing musically and lyrically that break the yoke of bondage. The anointing is Christ for he is the anointed one that breaks the yoke!

Todd H Henderson
November 23, 2017 10:25 PM

You are 100% accurate! I learned that years ago when I was young at a Deeper Life Christian Camp. God has revealed that to me as well. Backward masking is STILL used in modern music. We must be wise and be very careful what we allow to affect our mind and bodies.

Avidan
November 21, 2017 9:50 PM

Amen!
Let Arise God!
Let His Praise Be Heared!

May We Praise Our LORD GOD;
ln A Common Assembly;
Rejoicing And Recounting His Lovingkindness
To Us His Creation.

The Heavens Shall Roar,
With A Noise Of Roaring.
G-L-O-R-Y! The Heavens Will Ring!

On Earth Voices Of lts Inhabitant,
Roaring Like A Towering Waves,
The Earth Will Resonates.
G-L-O-R-Y HalleluYAH!.

O’ LORD Your Lovingkindness Better Than life
Through Great Sacrifice Of King Yeshua/Jesus,
Thou O’ LORD Has Brought Your Mercy To Life.
Thou Has Cleansed The Sons Of Man,
The Straying Spirit; Through His Blood.
Those Who Believes In Him.
And Those Who Repented Of Their Sins.

O’ LORD, As Glorious THY Majestic,
So Is THY Mercy!

What A God We Have!
O’ What A God We Have!

REPENT YOU! REPENT ME! REPENT ALL!!!

This is The Season Of Refreshing,
Turn And Return Back To The LORD,
We Are Not As An Orphan Who Does Not Know His Father House.
The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand!
R-E-P-E-N-T!

Rachel Baxter
November 21, 2017 9:31 PM

Yes! The Lord is releasing revelation about SOUND! It is with sound that everything came into existence! And it will be with sound that everything returns to the natural order of God’s creation!

Marilee Alm
November 21, 2017 7:07 PM

OK, found a channel that has many of our worship songs in 444hz;
Hunters Point Celebration Center

Enjoy!!

A. Ayer
A. Ayer
November 24, 2017 11:33 AM

Marilee, Thank you for posting that. There is almost NO music on youtube that is 444hz, which I think is so odd because Michael Tyrell’s stuff has been out for a couple of years now. Any musicians out there–lots of us out here would love to listen to 444hz music, even just piano or guitar, if you put it online!!

K Shine
K Shine
November 24, 2017 3:59 PM

A Ayer, James and Z3ers: Look at Randy Demain’s teaching on you tube on the 444hz. Also, on his website, you can purchase some music CD’s. Also find him featured on Sid Roth’s, It’s Supernatural.

Martin
Martin
November 22, 2017 8:09 PM

Here also, (as mentioned above) the angels singing sounds like wind chimes.

Martin
Martin
November 22, 2017 8:11 PM

Ángeles cantando a Dios, Angels singing with Elias Argüello is the title of the above mentioned You Tube video.

K Shine
K Shine
November 24, 2017 4:01 PM

Martin. That was awesome! Thank you!

Ed H
Ed H
November 22, 2017 9:34 AM

What a great post. I too about 1 month ago was just singing and worshipping in the early morning in my backyard. I got so into it that I lost track of time and it was awesome. My dog was seeing things all around us but I could not see. I was praying to get a glimpse but just watching my dog moving his head so slowly in all directions was enough for me.
As Dr. Patricia Green says, ” we need to spend more time in the garden,”

sherry
sherry
November 23, 2017 7:37 AM

Wow, this is amazing! I am not a musician, but I see 444 all the time and have for years. To me 444 represents God’s perfect timing. I have learned to look at what I am saying or doing when I see 444. It feels like God is reminding me to look for him always, throughout the day, everyday and when I see 444, He us revealing more of himself to me. I am amazed at this revelation of the 444 tuning.

barb b
barb b
November 22, 2017 1:33 PM

I love this message and yet I am horrified by what I see in the world. We hosted a 66th anniversary party this weekend and my niece was talking about getting a wave tattoo. The tattoo can detect sounds, music, voices, or whatever. I do believe if you get this tattoo you will forever block out God’s voice. So many are just walking into the slaughter house without a backward glance. My heart is breaking as this is the new trend. Here is a video that talks about this tattoo.

Daniel
Daniel
November 24, 2017 12:58 PM

It’s probably not ‘THE’ one but definitely a precursor to it. They call it ‘Preconditioning’, its a psychological warfare technique to ease people into something they normally wouldn’t want over time essentially tricking people into accepting it incrementally. Like now there is now a chip, a stupidly large visible chip, printed into the debit/credit cards. Now the cashiers and card readers ask you to ‘Insert your CHIP into the reader’. It’s not about the card but the CHIP. Getting us used to showing ‘Our’ CHIP to buy or sell.

This transhumanist garbage like ‘Wave Tattoos’ and sub-dermal implants are just to dehumanize us and get us used to seeing ‘Augmented’ people.

Aidan
Aidan
November 22, 2017 9:37 PM

From watching the video, it doesn’t appear to be the tattoo detecting any sound at all, but rather someone has prerecorded a phrase and had the sound waves tattoo’d on them, which an app then detects.

And don’t be so hasty to make statements such as: “I do believe if you get this tattoo you will forever block out God’s voice”; such language is dangerously pharisaic.

A. Ayer
A. Ayer
November 24, 2017 8:49 AM

But what if it’s true? Our bodies are not toys. There will indeed be a “mark” –which is a tattoo–which will block out God’s voice. The Bible says so. Perhaps this isn’t it, but it’s coming.

Aidan
Aidan
November 25, 2017 2:43 PM

Indeed, our bodies are temples of God, that much is certainly true. However, you are imposing your conception of the mark of the beast being a tattoo where the Bible never explicitly says what the mark will be, only that it will be a mark. (Revelation 13:15-18)

Aidan