The Lord spoke to me recently for leaders in the body of Christ and also the five-fold offices. I heard the Lord say, “There is an intense firing of My hand upon the hearts of My leaders and the five-fold right now and it is important that you yield to it and embrace it, for I am preparing them to partner with Me to see the greatest move of My Spirit that they have ever seen.”

The Lord showed me that this intense firing of the heart is taking place right now. The fire of His purifying has increased significantly and the Lord is purging deeply. It is a time of deep consecration to the Lord right now and a time of deep surrender and deeper yielding to His ways and His agenda. The Lord is about to do WONDERS amongst His people. There is a MIGHTY move of His Spirit that is building where the King of Glory is going to step in (Psalm 24:7-9) and when He steps in, I heard the Lord say “When I step in, it’s going to change the way things are done.”

Then Joshua said to the people, “Consecrate yourselves, for tomorrow the LORD will do wonders among you.” (Joshua 3:5 – ESV)

The Lord is removing impurities, purging mixture, dealing with complacency and compromise. His firing of His hand is out of His love to see the body of Christ walk in holiness. There is a mighty move of His Spirit upon the Church where holiness will be seen like never before. It’s not something that is found in a place of “striving to be holy” but in a place of deep intimacy with the King.

Things are about to change rapidly in the body of Christ. Things are not going to remain as they have. It doesn’t mean that all the ways things have been “done” in the body of Christ are bad. It means we have entered a new era and God is doing a new thing (Isaiah 43:19) and it requires a laid down leadership and five-fold ministry that is completely surrendered to His way and His process. As I sought the Lord’s heart, I felt the urgency of the hour and I felt a strong invitation from the Lord for leaders and the five-fold to “get your house in order”. It is time to really prepare with the Holy Spirit for the next move of His Spirit. It’s time to “do business” with the Holy Spirit and allow the firing of His hand upon your heart to remove the troubling foxes that have come to spoil the vine. (Song of Songs 2:15)

The firing of His hand is not for your harm, it is for your GOOD. The Lord’s heart is to strengthen you, to remove the things that hinder you, to bring you into a deeper place of intimacy and cause you to continue to increase in revelation of His ways and sensitivity to His Spirit.

The firing that is taking place is for the purpose of increase, growth and to see the Kingdom established upon the earth like never before and His Glory revealed.

The firing has been intense and in some ways it is going to increase, but the heart of this word is, do not RUN FROM the fire. Allow the fire to do what it needs to do. Allow the Master potter to do the moulding that He needs to. (Isaiah 64:8)

As you yield to His fire and embrace the fire of God upon your heart and life, He is fortifying you and causing you to be strengthened in Him like never before. In the firing, He is purging the fear of man, the fear of failure, and the compromise that can come when the Lord speaks to do something “outside” of the box, because “it’s not the way it’s done” and “what will other think”. In the embracing and yielding to the firing of His hand, He is increasing the fire within that says, “I will not give the Lord half-hearted obedience, but I will obey at all costs.”

The Lord showed me that there are some leaders and five fold ministers who are experiencing this deep firing and feeling like they have done something wrong. That’s not the truth. This firing is not punishment, it’s preparation to partner with Him in the greatest move of His Spirit and harvest that you have ever seen.

Don’t rush His process, don’t try to shortcut the fire, invite the fire, invite the firing, embrace it, knowing that He is a good Father and knows what He is doing and you shall come forth as pure gold.

DO NOT THROW OUT “NEW BLUEPRINTS” THAT DON’T MAKE SENSE

I had a vision and I saw Jesus inviting leaders and the five-fold into the strategy room of heaven in the new era. As they entered into this room, the Lord was downloading revelation and new strategy and blueprints for this new era. I watched as these new blueprints were being unravelled and the Holy Spirit was releasing, but because of fear on many levels, especially the fear of man and the fear of ‘losing position’ or ‘fame’, I saw some leaders and five-fold ministers throwing out these blueprints because they didn’t ‘make sense’ and the cost seemed too big. The grip and root of fear that had taken hold in their hearts gripped me. I could feel the heart of God to bring freedom and release a deeper revelation of His love to see the shackles that have held them so long broken, but these ones did not even realize they were bound. There was almost a pride of, “This is the way things are done and I cannot do it any other way.”

I heard the Holy Spirit say, “I am removing many leaders and five-fold ministers from thrones they have placed themselves on and I am taking My rightful place.”

The heart of God was not condemnation, but in the firing revealing and dealing with pride and releasing such a deep invitation to come into His arms in repentance and receive the healing and restoration of their hearts and souls. To receive the freedom that is theirs in Christ, to not fear, but KNOW that in trusting Him and in His ways even when it doesn’t make sense and it was always for good and for increase and for His Kingdom and Glory to be established and demonstrated upon the earth so all would come to know Jesus.

In the stretching of the firing and the release of the new blueprints and strategy He is releasing, He was cultivating a deeper yielding to His ways and a deeper freedom in His leaders. In the embracing of the firing, He was increasing eyes to see and ears to hear what the Spirit is saying to the Churches.

“Anyone with ears to hear must listen to the Spirit and understand what he is saying to the churches.” (Revelation 3:11 – NLT)

There’s a deep invitation upon leaders and five-fold ministers right now to choose His ways and trust Him whatever and however He leaders in this new era.

I heard the Lord say “I am purifying the mouths of many leaders and five-fold.”

The sense surrounded me so strongly of words that were being spoken of death, words not from the heart of God or in line with Scripture, slander, gossip, jealousy etc. In the firing, I saw 1 Peter 2:1 exploding all around:

“So get rid of all evil behavior. Be done with all deceit, hypocrisy, jealousy, and all unkind speech.”

In the firing, the Lord is dealing with the mouths of many leaders and five-fold. The Lord does not condemn, it’s a loving correction from the Lord to bring forth repentance out of His kindness and bring forth a greater unity in the body of Christ. In the firing, the Lord is healing the “root cause” of where these words are flowing from. The Lord is dealing with the hurts, pains, offences, insecurities, traumas, unforgiveness in the hearts of many leaders and five fold ministers and bringing them deeper into the place of wholesome speech and edification of one another. (Matthew 15:18, James 3:6)

“Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.” (Ephesians 4:29)

The Lord is doing a deep, deep work in leaders and the five-fold that is necessary to carry the new wine and oil He is releasing and partnering with Him in the greatest harvest that has ever been seen.

Embrace the fire, embrace the preparation and process for the new era we have entered into.

Lana Vawser

Author: Lana Vawser

Linda Hasche
Linda Hasche (BelieveActs2)
August 21, 2019 11:28 PM

I just watched an awesome testimony of a young lady (see link below).

She also shares a thought-provoking quote of truth.

“When something other than Christ becomes our goal, our goal becomes our god.”

Veronica Myers
Veronica Myers
August 22, 2019 6:27 AM

“When something other than Christ becomes our goal, our goal becomes our god.”

Yep. I remember several years back I was upset that I wanted do “more for the kingdom,” (which on the surface would seem to be a wonderful thing) and I felt stuck – but I realized I had turned what I wanted to DO into an idol – rather than just first loving and wanting HIM ❤️

Linda Hasche
Linda Hasche (BelieveActs2)
August 22, 2019 9:10 PM
It’s something any of us could fall into, Veronica. I think that might be why the LORD had me close down my first blog. Then later my second blog. At one point He didn’t want me to post anything except as a possible post on Whistle Blower Jeff. I thought I was done with the posting anywhere, but then the LORD had me start another blog I think it was last year. Each time, I was starting to feel so focused on what I was writing and replying to comments on what was written. . . It was impacting my focus on the LORD, so . . . Bam!! Down they came. PRAISE GOD!!!!! Much better to have the Good Shepherd, Jesus (Yeshua), use that shepherd’s rod to keep me on that straight and narrow, than to get off focus onto “ministry”. Just the fact that this happened more than once . . . Well, I’m a work in progress just like everybody else. Does it mean I stopped hearing from the LORD during those down times? No. I just had to quietly obey Him and not write. Will I/we obey the LORD when things are really good (regardless of what that is), when He says: “lay it down” . . . Or “give that away’ . . . Or “Resign from your job and move”? We better, if we are His sheep. Did I have to do any of those examples? Yep . .. All of them and some of the things He had me give away include my horse and her new tack at the time to a young lady who wanted to become a horse trainer, but poverty kept her from owning a horse, even though she worked at a stable. Anyway. . . . I’m a… Read more »
Jean
Jean
August 22, 2019 7:50 AM

Based on who I consider to be the most influential Christians I’ve met, what you’ve said makes sense. Only 1 of the 3 was actually operating in a ministry (in a very poor village, I might add). These 3 were just so full of Jesus, that He overflowed from them. A church I used to attend had the motto, ‘Find your place in ministry’. After thinking about these 3 people, I tend to think it’s more like, Be a Ministry!

Carolanne
Carolanne
August 23, 2019 1:06 PM

Amen, Sister Veronica! ❤️ I can so relate. Awhile back, I remember you told me you were one who intercedes. Now, on the surface, it is a “backstage” gift-not so much in public view as to receive praise from your sisters and brothers. However, be it ever so “ humble” a spiritual gift-it is A MIGHTY gift. It tears down stronghold,s, breaks chains, chases demons out, brings Heaven down, and makes Hell quake in fear. The LORD is calling me to be a servant, take the last seat. The narcissistic flesh in me would like to be center stage. Then, on Sunday, I saw a worship leader wearing a tight, sleeveless t and skin tight pants looking like a rockstar, shaking her stuff. She had the voice, but the anointing was clouded. It was a mirror to me of how I needed to die to the flesh of being the “front man” rockstar serving Him, roll up my sleeves, and just serve Him humbly wherever I am prompted. Refining fire burns, but it is so freeing. God bless.❤️

Veronica Myers
Veronica Myers
August 25, 2019 1:18 PM

God Bless, Carolanne ❤️ Thank you so much for your transparency and sharing what He is teaching you ❤️ Have a great weekend! Veronica

Paula
Paula
August 22, 2019 5:40 AM

“I am removing many leaders and five-fold ministers from thrones they have placed themselves on and I am taking My rightful place.” Unfortunately in my country, this is a situation that has plagued the body of Christ. We have men and women calling themselves apostles and church members treating them as if they are seated at the right hand of God and not Jesus!

God has to deal with the leaders first, so that rest of the body can be cleansed.

Anne Chivers
Anne Chivers
August 22, 2019 6:41 AM
Paula ; I can so relate to your comment. Makes me think . I went to a Sunday Church where there was a lot of teaching way back beginning of 1997-1999 & onwards @ the church my husband & 2 sons attended did a lot of laying foundations on the verse re Ephsians 4 .. That God had called some to be Apostles, Prophets, Pastors , Teachers Evangelists they taught these were the Ascension gifts given by God himself. ( Power Gifts.) Fivefold. Now as time went on there was a Split in the church end of 1999 due to all sorts of reasons. But one reason was to do with finances , in 1 year 80 people left the church singles, married couples & families ..unbeknown to us there was a split in the church previous to that date ; but we were not there pre 1995 .Basically the Husband & Wife pastoral team ; both Pastors moved into the office of Apostle / Prophet & the sister of the Pastors wife moved into the office of Teacher. So it was in the family. & some of the elders were family but then a couple of them left.. They travelled a bit locally as they had a deliverance ministry & pastors wife started teaching on deliverance ministry & strongholds , breaking Freemasonary & lots of other things .. Published a few books but to date many of their prayer manuals start @ around $48 – $60. Some more.They sell stuff further afield as well. Your last 3 sentences sums up what I witnessed in this particular church as well. Not too evident @ first but as the ministry travelled more & overseas in later years I could see a lot of pride & idolatry. Did this all start with… Read more »
Veronica Myers
Veronica Myers
August 21, 2019 10:23 PM

Amen, sister. I always pay close attention to what He has given to you to share as it is so often aligned with what I am either going through or sensing in my spirit as well.

Danielle Patton
Danielle Patton
August 22, 2019 3:43 AM

Me too

anette
August 23, 2019 12:43 PM

yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!!!! last year a friend had a dream about fire coming close to where she was staying but Abba told that it would not hurt her when she asked Him whether she needed to leave. a few days later i woke up smelling smoke (we had had a grass fire about three miles from our house earlier in the week) so i checked around the house and outside for fire but couldn’t find anything. i went back to bed and as i put my head on my pillow i smelled smoke again. it’s here.
our prophetic group at church was invited to be on the ministry team at the 818 The Sign Conference two weeks ago. we had a such a blessed time. it was at the church where a major prophetic voice goes. the conference had always used that church’s prophetic team but decided to bring in teams from all around dfw area. at first people who came for ministry were looking for the big names but they weren’t part of the teams. THIS NEXT MOVE IS NAMELESS AND FACELESS. we ALL carry the fire!!!! 😁