“I Am Removing the Band Aids in the United States of America and Going to the Heart and Root Issues”

Remove_Band_Aid

Over the past while I have been sitting on a vision the Lord gave me for the United States of America.

I saw intercessors and many of God’s people on the front line in the USA and around the world and they were interceding and pushing back the darkness the enemy was bringing into this nation.

As they were crying out I saw the Lord commanding hundreds upon hundreds of angels into America.

As I watched these angels coming towards earth and this nation, I saw that they all had surgical implements in their hands and when I looked at them they reminded me of nurses. I watched as they moved right throughout the United States of America and they began finding BAND AIDS that had been placed over wounds and issues in the nations.

As they found these band aids, I could hear them declaring together:

“It is time for the temporary fixes to be removed and the hand of the Almighty to go to the heart and root of the wounds and release His healing!! It’s time to prepare for the great clean out, the deep heart surgery to make way for life!”

I saw these angelic hosts begin to remove these band aids from issues and wounds caused to the nation.

Αs they removed them, there was a great shaking all across the nation. I watched as dross, impurity and infection was coming out. My heart was grieving for the nation as I watched this ‘poison’ that had been trapped under the ‘temporary fixes’ for so long, years and decades, and I wept. I wept at the pain and wounding caused to the nation by ungodly choices, negative decrees and rulings.

I could feel the heart of God so strongly as I watched as the poison and pain was flowing out of these wounds in the nation. His grief and heartache over the woundings was so strong, He was weeping with the nation. Yet there was this hope that I could feel amongst the grief. It was a hope of LIFE! It was a hope of HEALING! I could feel the Holy Spirit the comforter all around me and the nation.

I then heard the Lord speak over the nation:

“As the poison and infection is revealed and released to begin to come out, things will be messy and there will be a great increase in seeing this poison and evil that has been caused to My nation, but as the infection comes out, don’t focus on the puss or the outward signs but focus on what I am doing. I am cleaning things out to release LIFE and HEALING that is about to come forth!!! I am doing deep heart surgery in this nation and to bring the depth of healing I need to all the wounds and poisons need to be exposed!”

“The exposing of these wounds and poison if you do not have eyes to see and ears to hear what I am doing could cause great fear for many, but as you stay close to My heart, My church, you will see as I see. That LIFE and HEALING is about to come forth. Do not fear!!!!”

I saw the revelation and power contained in Psalm 91 becoming a greater manifested reality and shield for God’s people as they stepped forward.

Here’s how I describe Him: “He’s the Hope that holds me, and the Stronghold to shelter me, The only God for me, and my Great Confidence.” – Psalm 91:2 (The Passion Translation)

“You will never worry about an attack of demonic forces at night, nor have to fear a spirit of darkness coming against you. Don’t fear a thing! Whether by night or by day, demonic danger will not trouble you, nor the powers of evil launched against you. For God will keep you safe and secure, they won’t lay a hand on you!” – Psalms 91:5-6 (The Passion Translation)

“The removing of the BAND AIDS will cause the church to awake and take their place! To arise and shine and partner with Me in taking their place in their spheres of influence. The shaking will cause My Church in the United States to be SO AWAKE that there will be a radical sudden movement of LOVE that will explode on the streets and in cities.”

I then saw the seven mountains of culture and society and they began to shake, a great shaking was taking place and I heard the mountains crying out :

“They are waking up! They are coming! The manifested sons and daughters of God, they are waking up! They are coming!!”

I watched in the shaking, the Lord bringing such a deep awakening to His people that there was a MAJOR HISTORICAL SHIFT that was about to take place.

This season, a season that would be written about in HISTORY where the people of God in the USA started to take their place and influence back. I watched as the seven mountains began to be transformed by LOVE!

Warriors of love being awakened to His love, loving others unconditionally, standing and decreeing justice and righteousness loudly and living from a place of deep authority in Jesus to push back the darkness.

I watched as the mountains began to be RESHAPED to make way for His Glory! Even amongst darkness all around and a great shaking, the Lord was working deeply on the heart of the nation to bring healing and life!

I saw Jesus standing in the heart of the nation of the United States and He was declaring:

“My Church will NOT be overcome! My Church will NOT be overcome! They will arise and shine!”

Instantly I am taken above the nation and I see its heart and the Lord working deeply on it.

He was working in partnership with the prayers and obedience of His people. I saw Jesus exhorting His people that no matter what they saw happen in the coming days, weeks, months and years in the United States to keep interceding! Keep speaking hope, keep speaking life because there was a great birthing and healing happening in the heart of the nation.

Suddenly I saw into the core of the nation’s heart, and He was decreeing, “I am shaking and making room for the United States to come back to My heart! To come back to its’ first love!”

I then saw it… Jesus on the Cross and the empty tomb and resurrection power and light exploding from it!

“I will awaken the foundation of the nation!!! In the darkness the Gospel is going to shine brighter than ever and My resurrection POWER AND LIGHT is working deeply on the heart and will explode all across the nation!!!”

I am decreeing, Church come alive! I am decreeing, United States of America, come alive! The greatest days of resurrection power and healing are upon you!

Lana Vawser

Author: Lana Vawser

July 27, 2016 11:36 PM
Here are seven reasons why I believe this is a genuine word from God: First, she sees a great shaking coming to the United States, which confirms what I have also seen. She sees the shaking will release evil and poison that came as a result of our past wrong choices. Second, she explains the purpose for the shaking is to wake up God’s people so we can take our place and prepare for the great harvest of souls ahead. She sees God’s purpose is to bring forth life and healing, which might not mean our nation is fully restored, but God’s people will bring forth life and healing because we will be filled with more of God. Third, she identifies the awakening and coming forth of the manifested sons and daughters of God, which I have also seen. I believe God is raising up a remnant army of dedicated believers in these last days to carry out His assignments. I believe these assignments include every area of our society, which she refers to as the seven mountains. I don’t care what we call it, but I have seen these same assignments coming. God is raising up His army to carry out His will. Fourth, she is not painting a rosy scenario like the false prophets who claim all is well. She identifies we have serious problems that must be dealt with through a time of “darkness all around and a great shaking.” Fifth, a day is coming when the church will be overcome by the power of the dragon during the 42-month reign of the antichrist, but that is not happening quite yet. I believe the plan of God is to bring in a great harvest before He allows Satan to have a brief 42-month period to have power… Read more »
David Galvin
David Galvin
July 27, 2016 11:48 PM

Heavy stuff, JB. On the prophecy side, I follow Z3, Prophecy in the News, Propecy Club, Quayle, Horn, Marzulli, and a host of others!

Brother, I just will be SHOCKED if we don’t see dominoes fall by the end of the year!

The weird thing is that I am expecting it. I don’t know if I should feel good or bad about it.

ChristCross
ChristCross
July 28, 2016 9:53 AM

I am too expecting something big to happen. You should be preparing to give an answer for the hope in you.

Lisa
July 28, 2016 4:06 PM

Last week just before waking I had a dream that I was in a hospital to volunteer. It was myself and two Christian men who were there to offer comfort to the very ill. My dream focused on a man who was lying in a hospital bed covered head to toe in a black blanket/hoodie combo. All you could see was his face. I was on his right and the other two were on his left. The man in the bed was so weak he couldn’t even move his head. He could only open his eyes. I stood there rubbing his arm back and forth and then started singing “Jesus loves me” to him and the two men joined in. We only got through half the song and the man suddenly jumped up from the bed and quickly walked to an ante room to the rear of his room to get a camera because he wanted to to take a photo of us to show his family.

I had asked God several days prior to the dream what my purpose was at these end times because I’m not real comfortable confronting people who need to be confronted.. He said “You will be a nursemaid. You are a nuturer and I will use you to comfort those who aren’t prepared.”

We are close to the end. And there will be many caught off guard.

July 28, 2016 4:25 PM

Thanks for sharing this awesome testimony Lisa! Finding our assignments is so important. Sounds like you are ahead of the pack and well on your way to completing yours.

Peggy A.
July 28, 2016 7:05 AM

I truly believe that your #6. is CRUCIAL. We must pray and repent for ourselves and our nation and we must show God that we are standing 100% for Him and for righteousness. We are His Covenant Partners. He is looking to see if we will do our PART.

sherry
sherry
July 28, 2016 11:45 AM

Yes, the word I understand from God is: dismantling. Societal and government infrastructure that has been created in our country over the years that has become toxic and corrupt is now being dismantled. Because this dismantling process is from the sovereign God, it will be a complete work, thus the “bandaid” solutions that have not worked will be dismantled and then rebuilt. That will take time–the HOLY SPIRIT told me several months ago that our country would not look the same in 5 years, but it would not all be bad. I have no idea what all this may look like in the natural or how long the “complete work” will take, but He did say that many of the religious and self righteous would not like the transformation taking place. Prepare your hearts and minds to be sensitive to the change taking place because it will require new vision that only the Lord can give.

Lynette Bennett
Lynette Bennett
November 25, 2016 6:06 AM

God gave me Isaiah 60 verses 1-5 as a prophecy for Australians a few nights ago when I asked Him for a prophetic voice for our church for the nation. I was about to roll over and sleep thinking He would use someone else in our church when the verses came flooding through my spirit.

Kristel
Kristel
July 28, 2016 10:12 PM

I remember Terry Bennett prophesying about the same thing. That we would go through tremendous shaking, our government, as is, would be torn down. But the Lord would bring this nation back into alignment with His original intent. Which is probably a much more humble role. Pride always follows power.

Sujit Thomas
Sujit
July 28, 2016 2:45 AM

In reply to this post, I feel led to share what I received during my meditation on July 18, 2016.

The Spirit led me to meditate on Psalm 33. The first time I read the psalm, the Spirit asked me if I remembered what I’d read. I replied that I didn’t. I was asked to read it again.

“Now, what do you remember?”
“That your purposes stand firm forever.”
“True. And what about the plans of man?”
“They fail and fall by the wayside.”
“True. Nothing transpires without my decree or permission. Even the evil that rages, operates only by my permission. But, you, you have dominion over it in the name of my son, Jesus. You have power and authority over the evil that rages. You are not to wallow in self-pity or defeat. You are a standard bearer in my army. You are a soldier in my kingdom. Exercise your authority as a believer in Christ.”

On July 16 though, I simply received three words: Prepare for persecution.

I don’t believe the word I received on July 18 negates the word I received on July 16. I believe they are meant to go together. I believe the reason the Lord keeps giving me words in this fashion is because either extreme is counterproductive to his will. Just because I have authority over evil as a believer in Christ, I cannot pray away or wish away persecution or judgment. And just because persecution and trials are certain, I am not to simply let them have their way.

Carol
Carol
July 28, 2016 10:00 AM

Amen! Confirmation in my spirit! Thank you, Sujit:)

Jeff Byerly
July 28, 2016 6:46 AM
7-27-16 Beloved the time is now! These are the days of which it has been written nothing is secret that will not be revealed, nor anything hidden that will not be known and come to light. For it was told to Daniel that the words were sealed up until the time of the end. You are now in that time, so I give you understanding. The wise shall understand but the wicked shall not understand. The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom, those who don’t fear Me are fools. I give to ALL who ask of Me for wisdom with a pure heart. I do not play favorites! If it seems that I do you must get your own heart right with Me. Most of the mysteries in My word have been corrupted by men that try to make their own doctrines without the guidance of My Holy Spirit. The carnal mind cannot understand spiritual things. I AM not the God of confusion! If you read or listen to a word of prophecy or a doctrine that is not of Me you will feel uneasy in your spirit. That is Me telling you that it is not of Me. If this is the case, stop reading or listening Immediately! Otherwise your spirit will be polluted and your vision will be clouded and your hearing will be severely hindered. My Spirit of truth will always be there to help you unless you ignore and grieve Him. Sadly I have had to give many over to their to their false beliefs because they love the lies that they believe. My words never conflict with each other for I do not speak with a forked tongue as a slithering serpent who constantly lies, for I cannot lie. If you would only… Read more »
Sujit Thomas
Sujit
July 28, 2016 9:02 AM

Amen!

Peggy A.
July 28, 2016 7:16 AM

Jeff,
That was a tremendous word. Thanks for posting.

Jeff Byerly
July 28, 2016 10:05 AM

Thank You!
The Lord our God is great and greatly to be praised!

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
July 29, 2016 3:40 PM
Excellent, Jeff! So much wisdom and so many helpful words from the Father. He is answering prayers according to His will and the fulfillment of prophecy. For example, last night a “prayer alert” went out to me and others to pray for a 4 week old baby boy being rushed to the hospital with breathing difficulty. They thought he had a blockage that wouldcrequire surgery. God’s people prayed, no surgery was needed and from what I know the child is fine and healthy. Also, I had heard from others and was led to pray for chaos and confusion in the enemies camp. You want to see an IMMEDIATE answer to prayer? Pray for dissention in the ranks of the enemy. Take the DNC for example. Look at that circus! 1) they couldn’t ecen get started because of the wikileaks release. 2) Rawlings-Blake forgot to gavel-in. 3) the new chair, Marcia Fudge (Wasserman and Brazille were disgraced) had a coughing fit and was TOTALLY disrespected by the, “Bernie or Bust” supporters. 4) it was reported and proven by Matt Drudge and others that, they had to remove “Bernie” supporters and bring in paid people to sit and shout for Hitlery. 5) Continuous chants of, “No More War!” interrupted sell-out General Allen and former CIA Chief’s Panetta’s speeches. 6) the communists flooded the convention center just in time for Killary’s speech with America flags, where before you couldn’t find one unless you count the one’s being desecrated and burned outside the convention. 7) Queen Jezebel gave the most boring, ineffectual speech while showing nothing but anger and contempt with a side of demon possession. Scary! So, as I’m observing this disaster, I’m praying more, more, more chaos and disorganization and confusion in satan’s camp. Myself and others had our prayers answered by… Read more »
michelle Gibson
michelle Gibson
July 28, 2016 6:01 AM

I heard and audible voice say one morning, “I am coming soon with ten thousand of my Angels.” and then maybe a couple months later I heard the sound of horses stampeding through my bedroom one morning all of this happen this year. James, I believe the same way too, because of all that I have seen and been told. Judgement is at the door but so is revival

July 28, 2016 9:27 AM

Thanks for sharing that Michelle.

Marilee Alm
July 28, 2016 6:04 AM

I read Heavenly Man several times. Brither Yun is beaten, and punished for his faith. He never held a grudge, but submitted to what God did in His life through his persecuters. Marvelous example for us here. Here’s some quotes:
“On many occasions I have been asked if I think persecution will come to the Western church. My answer might surprise you. I believe that if you find yourself enslaved inside a controlling church structure of legalism and bondage, then you are already being persecuted! So many Christians seem impossibly distracted from hearing God’s voice. Instead of listening to that still, small voice that brings true peace and joy, they blindly follow the voices of mainstream religion. The worst kind of persecution for a Christian is when you are separated from the joy and presence of the Holy Spirit.”
― Brother Yun, Living Water: Powerful Teachings from the International Bestselling Author of The Heavenly Man

“We never pray against our government or call down curses on them. Instead, we have learned that God is in control both of our own lives and the government we live under. God has used China’s government for His own purposes, molding and shaping His children as He sees fit. Instead of focusing our prayers against any political system, we pray that regardless of what happens to us, we will be pleasing to God.”

“Please listen carefully. The key for experiencing the flow of God’s living water in your life is … Obedience.”

Peggy A.
July 28, 2016 7:15 AM

I totally agree with the last sentence regarding the key relationship between obedience and “the flow of living water.” That was just reinforced to me earlier this week.

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
July 28, 2016 6:39 AM

We are being fed a steady diet of deception and deception will lead to desolation because people love darkness over light and do not consider the knowledge of God important. Fortunately we have the Spirit of truth which guides us into all truth! Lately the Holy Spirit has been whispering to me that it’s not time for a sweet song but rather a strong word. This is a strong word from a gentle spirit. Remember how as a kid you didn’t want the bandaid pulled off of a cut? It’s the only way to get to the wound and deal with the infection. We’ve tolerated the infection long enough to where gangrene has set in. Now drastic action is necessary. Fortunately we have a Great Physician and in trust we must submit to His care for the health of the body.

Ken Harbeson
Ken Harbeson
July 28, 2016 5:01 PM

Thank you Lana. I have been quite astonished by seeing the Lord at work on this earth! It is truly amazing! I believe we will be seeing and feeling a lot closer to our father and Jesus more then we have known in the past! I pray for everyone at Z3 and there families along with the people that are still lost. Lord thank you for all our brothers and sisters in Christ that are at war with Satan and his evil ways, please keep us all prepared with your knowledge and blessings. Thank you for your grace, mercy and patience. If any of us start to get caught up in the chaos that will soon ensue our land may we remind each other to live by your commandments and to not stray away but continue to Persue our assignments for the father and your kingdom. May we keep our eyes, ears and hearts upon you. Thank you in Jesus name we pray Amen.

Donna
Donna
July 28, 2016 4:41 PM

Praise God for that word of The Lord! Saints please know and believe that the shaking we keep hearing about from so many prophets includes an actual earthquake. A huge earthquake like we have never seen in history. Prepare accordingly. Warn others accordingly. And don’t limit it to traditional earthquake zones. To the contrary prepare and intercede hardest if you live in the nyc area(remember David Wilkinson’s prophecy) and perhaps Florida. Praise God that He is hearing our prayers of intercession and for His promises of protection and great glory for us in the end!

Donna
Donna
July 28, 2016 4:45 PM

The words I have been hearing for awhile now are Awaken and Tidal Wave.

Julie Bucker
July 28, 2016 7:54 AM

Thank you so much. This was perfect timing for me. I really do believe as a mother that the Gospel of Jesus Christ is centered on unconditional love and complete forgiveness. What darkness cannot be healed when that is the foundation? God loves us and is for us in every way.

Dean
Dean
July 28, 2016 1:51 PM

Of course, your question was rhetorical, but there is a literal answer:

“While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.” (John 17:12)

Concerning the central message of the gospel of Jesus Christ, I carefully weigh the opening words of Jesus’ ministry, considering them to be, perhaps, a statement of thesis:

“From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.” (Mat. 4:17)

Concerning “unconditional love,” let us not forget Esau:

“I have loved you, saith the LORD. Yet ye say, Wherein hast thou loved us? Was not Esau Jacob’s brother? saith the LORD: yet I loved Jacob, And I
hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness.” (Malachi 1:2,3)

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
July 29, 2016 3:50 PM

Good ponts, Dean. According to Pastor Faircloth and the Word he received. We are at the “point of no return in America” and in the “season of slaughter.” He even said to, “Write it down and put it on your refrigerator or in your bathroom. Whichever place you visit the most. So you read it and don’t forget it.” I agree with him.

James Brooks
James Brooks
July 28, 2016 1:30 PM

The Antichrist must suffer a head wound. Could this be related to that? When for a short time Christ will have His way in this country?

Dean
Dean
July 28, 2016 2:09 PM

Please, please, please, read Revelation 13 a little more carefully. The first beast suffers the head wound; the second beast gives the first beast its power.