Prophetic vision reveals company of people unlocking Heaven’s storehouse of glory

On the 25th February, I saw a vision of a man walking on the earth with his head inserted into Heaven. He looked like a strangely shaped key with a hollow top where his head would be, which connected to a pin of some sort in Heaven.

When this man turned, a flat lid flapped down and golden glory rain poured out on the earth. I understood his mind or understanding was fully opened and connected to Heaven’s treasure chest and as he turned, he was unlocking Heaven’s vaults of glory and releasing it to the earth realm. I also somehow knew it was connected to the Malachi 3 scripture about opening the windows of Heaven.

I then began to search for a picture of the exact key I saw because it was so unusual and I knew its shape would be significant to the whole message I was receiving. I discovered that keys with hollow ends are called “barrel” or drill keys. The hole fits over a pin in the lock. The pin acts as an obstruction to picking tools and a guide to keep the key centered. This is an important detail as only those whose minds are CENTERED or stayed on the Lord are kept in a double portion of peace and rest.

The specific key I saw was a barrel key for winding a pocket watch. What I witnessed was a person unlocking heaven’s timing through their revelation and understanding and thereby releasing the golden rain of glory upon others. This person is a barrel key who pours out the prophesied glory. I believe the person I saw represents those who have grown to mature manhood in Christ, into the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ (Eph 4:13), those who have fully laid hold of the mind of Christ.

The word ‘key’ comes from the Old English word meaning ‘serving to open or explain’. So this company of people who are walking in mature manhood in Christ release understanding or explain to others in a way that triggers breakthrough and a release of glory into situations, like when His glory turned water to wine:

This beginning of miracles did Jesus in Cana of Galilee, and manifested forth his glory; and his disciples believed on him. (John 2:11)

When we walk in complete oneness and unity with the Godhead like Jesus did, glory is manifested and what is stored up in Heaven comes to earth. This is depicted by the top end of the barrel key fitting over the pin in the heavenly realm, unlocking or releasing the storehouse of golden glory rain in the earth. Jesus explained this elusive ‘glory’, when He prayed for His disciples, “I have given to them the glory which You have given Me, that they may be one [even] as We are one.” (John 17:22)

What I saw confirms the word released recently by Lana Vawser about the over 55’s being keys and releasing the wisdom of God into situations. The Spirit also reminded me of a revelation I received at Pentecost in 2014:

‘As I was in worship today, I saw a golden bowl with a spout and had the sense that something was about to be poured out. Then some kind of whirlwind from heaven formed and silver dollar seeds were released in a stream from Heaven to earth on the wind (google to see an image of this plant and the silver dollar seeds).

I said ‘what are these?’ and the Lord said ‘dog-tags for My army – identity discs for their day of release’ and then I saw a hand with many keys and He spun around and flung the keys like arrows all across the earth (almost as if He was throwing a discus) and I knew these keys were His army with the names and identities He had given them. They came like pure silver currency fresh from the refiner’s fire. He was releasing His refined and ready army as keys that would open doors in the places to which He had flung them.

He was sending them as His heavenly currency, silver dollars, to engage in interactions and transactions in the earth realm to unlock doors that had been locked because of bureaucratic red tape in the spiritual realm over places. I saw where the enemy had been keeping things held up with legal wrangling, these people would walk in and operate with the authority of Heaven and overwrite what his people had allowed to be written into contracts by the enemy, through lack of understanding of Heaven’s purpose in the matter. Files would be closed and matters speedily resolved and doors unlocked.

These people would be keys that would cause situations to turn towards Heaven’s purpose and God’s will seemingly effortlessly. It was as if these keys were oiled so there was no friction when they came into contact with the locks. The Hand of God so moved them that doors sprung open suddenly. And behind them were startled faces of those locked up, who had lost all expectation of release! ‘

Modern keys are not like barrel keys. The fact that my vision depicted a barrel key tells me this is an antique or ancient key for connecting to and unleashing the timing of Heaven. During the vision, I was connected to Malachi 3 and the bringing in of the whole tithe which triggers the opening of the sluice-gates of Heaven. So this key is connected to the tithe, but not in the sense of coinage on this earth.

Years ago, the Lord gave me a revelation concerning the prophetic interpretation of this scripture, as depicting a tithe company, who are fully set apart to the Lord. If you aren’t aware of this understanding, you may read, “Let the whole tithe come in.”

10 Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in My house, and prove Me now by it, says the Lord of hosts, if I will not open the windows of heaven for you and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
11 And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground, neither shall your vine drop its fruit before the time in the field, says the Lord of hosts.
12 And all nations shall call you happy and blessed, for you shall be a land of delight, says the Lord of hosts. (Malachi 3:10-12)

The tithe company is the barrel key connecting and fully aligning to the storehouse of Heaven, thus unlocking the timing of Heaven and opening the sluice-gates to release the golden rain. When the tithe company walking in mature manhood accesses the storehouse of Heaven, meat is released, as opposed to milk. Only the meat of the Word will cause the Body to grow to maturity.

What is contained in the ‘blessing’ that is poured out? This Hebrew word also means ‘prosperity, gift’. When this outpouring of blessing comes, there is also a simultaneous rebuking of the devourer and our land yields its fruit. Before this, there was fruit dropping to the ground before its’ time with no real harvest, but now that the sluice-gates are opened by this tithe company, the whole nature of ‘the land’ changes and it is called ‘a delightful land’, as Isaiah saw when the Lord bestowed a new name upon His beloved; Hephzibah, which means ‘MY DELIGHT IS IN HER’.

You shall no more be termed Forsaken, nor shall your land be called Desolate any more. But you shall be called Hephzibah [My delight is in her], and your land be called Beulah [married]; for the Lord delights in you, and your land shall be married. (Isaiah 62:4)

So the firstfruits of the manifestation of His glory, turning water to wine, was at a wedding and now see that glory is also poured out at the giving of a new name and a marriage. Recently, I shared about a purple waterfall being the appointed portion of inheritance for the Bride. The receiving of it completely transforms her and she begins to release the roar of the Lion of Judah as she is changed into His likeness, from one degree of glory to another. In order to become part of that barrel key that slots into and accesses the storehouses of Heaven for others, we must receive for ourselves the full measure of the mind of Christ toward us and allow that outpouring of sound spoken over us to do its full work, which requires spending time at His feet, allowing the light and sound of Heaven to fully penetrate our deepest being.

I don’t now about you, but I desire to be a key to Heaven’s storehouse for others to experience that golden rain. Let’s carve out time to receive at His feet. Choose the good portion, like Mary did, and be among the copany who has the firstfruits experience of resurrection power.

Selah

Christine Beadsworth

Author: Christine Beadsworth

Christine Beadsworth lives in Somerset West, South Africa. She is an artist, poet and speaker, also writing and publishing articles under the ‘Fresh Oil Releases’ banner. She has authored several books, which she offers for free on her blog, Fresh Oil Releases. In 2017, she started a new site for posting her podcasts, called Fresh Air Releases.

Kirk
Kirk
March 6, 2018 9:12 PM

Wow Christine, you sure get some amazing revelations and visions! I am so ready for these keys to unlock the glory! I am also in the 55+ group and feel like I have been a warhorse locked in the stables for decades, just waiting for the timing of the Lord to open the stable doors. Sometimes I have gotten so discouraged from the battle and tired of waiting that I have just gone into the corner and almost given up. Words like this one of yours is just what people like me need to give us some renewed hope and revive us so we can be ready when the Master calls.

Donna
Donna
March 6, 2018 10:46 PM

Received a very simple word from the Lord yesterday. It was— FINISH! He wants us to keep going and to finish. No matter how weary, finish saints.

Kristine Lee
Kristine Lee
March 6, 2018 10:53 PM

Hi Christine and Z3ers , I am Kristine and my 2nd time posting : will do as prompted by his Holy Spirit. In last night dream I was nudged to attend a rewards ceremony and was in the queue as a recipient. My ministry is intercession , working with the elderlies and encourager etc. Your post confirm His message. PSALM23:5,6. Thanks, Christine .Blessings to all.

Michele Renee
Michele Renee
March 6, 2018 10:00 PM
Whew! What a word!! So encouraging! So beautiful! God bless and bless you Christine for giving us this glorious message. I believe that the key of David is also relevant: The key given to Eliakim literally fulfilled the prophecy that Shebna, the steward of Hezekiah would be thrust out of his office and station and be replaced by another (Isa. 22: 20-24) pointing to a greater spiritual fulfillment in OUR day through those who are part of the Philadelphian church- It speaks of the removal of the old order and the putting into place of the spiritual administration of Christ first within His body and then to the nations- … even to the bringing forth of a new man, a new ministry, a new order, a new rule and government that has God-given power (the key.) Governing power will be activated through the new man (“no longer I, but Christ” on the throne). I love it that the head of the man is portrayed as the “key” showing that operating in the mind of Christ is what will turn situations around and change people and the world. It is God’s mind and Word spoken through His people that will open up what’s needed for His purposes to be established on earth and that will shut up (stop) the devil’s activities. Hallelujah that the promise of having an open door is set before the overcomers.. even an open heaven before those who are completely surrendered to Him…. to those whose carnal minds are beheaded. When Jesus walked on the earth, the Bible says He was in heaven at the same time. Those who continually abide in Him and are in heavenly places will have their head in heaven and their feet on earth as well and will do the greater works… Read more »
Martin
Martin
March 8, 2018 2:06 AM

Neville Johnson last fall stated that those who do not move forward into where GOD is leading, will in the end, resort to the occult (like king Saul) as they will no longer be led by the SPIRIT of GOD (just as the Israelites had to move when the cloud lifted, lest they die in the desert).

Michele Renee
Michele Renee
March 7, 2018 11:07 AM
Dear Christine and Brethren, This message has affected me deeply. I have been crying out to the Lord to “Come quickly” because of it recognizing my need for Him to come “suddenly” to my temple to completely eradicate what hinders His full expression in and through me. A little while ago I had been given a dream in which I was getting ready to be with President Trump doing what was necessary to look presentable and preparing food for the occasion. I don’t remember what took place during my time with him, but at the end of the dream, he threw a ball to me and I caught it. However, when I threw it back to him, it fell short onto the ground and didn’t reach him. This happened because I had a hurt arm. I believe President Trump represents a “trump message” that goes against the main stream that we, the sons of sorrow/sons of God’s right hand are called to deliver. My catching the ball shows that I was able to catch the message (I was given the revelation and comprehended it), but my delivering it fell far short. Christ is in me and in every member of His body and His words of life is to flow out of everyone one of us like in the message given by Christine. She had to have been dead to self for such a flow of majesty, excellence, glory and beauty to come forth from her. She decked herself with it and her example made me aware that more than fire and more than shaking needed to come into my life… Though I feel the shaking and fire isn’t over with yet, I believe the full work will be accomplished by the brightness of His coming IN US collectively. As… Read more »
Cornelius
Cornelius
March 7, 2018 2:46 PM

Sometimes we worry what others think. I have this problem. But we have to let go, and let God flow.

Michele Renee
Michele Renee
March 7, 2018 9:13 PM

It didn’t enter my mind until I read your comment that I needed to pray for the removal of self-consciousness and to ask for grace to become as a little child. We don’t have because we don’t ask, eh? I’m not just asking: I’m believing and seeing you doing only God knows WHAT?? while this 75 year old is giggling snd singing ”Joy to the world… to ALL the boys and girls.”
Thanks Cornelius. I believe “easing up” will bring an end to the dis-ease that conformity and worrying about what others think brings.

Carolanne
Carolanne
March 7, 2018 11:06 AM

What a beautiful word from a beautiful lady from our beautiful Lord!

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
March 7, 2018 7:05 AM

Could this be a reference to the key of David mentioned in Isaiah 22:22 and Revelation 3:7?

Steve
Steve
March 7, 2018 1:50 AM

Hi Christine,Tithe link is not working. Could you please post it here as separate post or as comment. Church needs that revelation.

Christine Beadsworth
March 7, 2018 10:41 AM
richard bond
richard bond
March 7, 2018 9:33 AM

These are the Christed souls manifesting on earth at this time

K Shine
K Shine
March 6, 2018 7:23 PM

Christine. Thank you! Yes, Lord! Glory!

Christine Beadsworth
March 16, 2018 5:04 AM

How’s this for a prophetic picture of outpouring of golden glory:

SandraM
SandraM
March 7, 2018 10:16 AM
Thank you Jesus and Sis.Christine for that powerful and encouraging word. Early 2016, my prayer partner and I were attending a prayer group at a church. We were just back from Tanzania after a long trial there. Suddenly a lady has started to prophesy and she started to say that the Lord is showing to her that within that group there were 2 Keys that will act ike a buldozer to clean messy land. Reading your post it reminded me that lady… The Lord has once made me research the word Key in the bible and here is one of the verse: Matthew 16:19 “I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be[a]bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.” Isaiah 22:22 “The key of the house of DavidI will lay on his shoulder;So he shall open, and no one shall shut;And he shall shut, and no one shall open.” Spiritual meaning of a Key: https://www.biblestudytools.com/dictionary/key/ One of the interpretation that I have received from Holy Spirit at that time is that those who will be granted these keys will be able to open the hardest or even the wicked heart on earth to bring them to the knowledge of God. Their works shall prosper because they will operate with the mind of Christ and by hearing his voice they will reconcile man with the Heavenly Father through sound teaching and by releasing to man what is waiting from them as repentance or forgiveness to be put right once again with God. They are the hidden powerhouse of God ready to be used in this hour. God bless you all. May he bless us with an extra time at his feet for us to be among… Read more »