“I have made My Remnant strong and will reveal to them the plans and purpose of the Council for this time.”

My son, as this generation nears the end of the race, it is important to remember My Word and apply that to all you do. There are many voices in the world – some I have anointed, and many I have not. I only speak what I have written in My Word. I have not expounded any new revelations; I have only revealed what has been written of old.

When I say store up food for the coming days, that is not new revelation; I have said that many times throughout My Word. When I say repent, for the time of judgment is at hand, that is not new revelation; I have said that all through My Word. When I say there will be wars, earthquakes, famine, death, and destruction, that is not new revelation; I have told you of such in My Word.

My son, many have said specifics concerning the times you are now in. I have told My servants and prophets some specific items concerning certain geographical locations, because I love My people and want to warn them. Some hear, most do not.

My son, the race as you know and see it is coming to a conclusion. Many in My Remnant have run a hard and bloody race. Many under tremendous attack have not faltered, but have grown stronger in faith. My Remnant, oh, how much I love you! I have kept My Word burning in your spirits. No matter how hard the enemy has attacked you, you have overcome. You are more than overcomers.

My son, the days ahead will be filled with much heartache. Nevertheless, I have made My Remnant strong and will reveal to them the plans and purpose of the Council for this time. I said before that all things have ramped up and will be fast and furious the closer that My people get to the finish line. All heaven and hell are pouring it on as all draws to a finish.

My son, tell My Remnant I’m coming to run the last leg of the race with them. Tell them to stay in My Word and not be swayed by every voice. Stay focused on me, saith the Lord. I love you all so very much. I can’t wait to meet each one of you and tell you, “Good job, My faithful child.”

Messiah Jesus

Scripture Reference:

2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long-suffering and doctrine.
3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
5 But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.
6 For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand.
7 I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:
8 Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not only to me only, but unto all them also that love is appearing. (2 Timothy 4:2-8)

Author: Byron Searle

Byron Searle was in the US Air Force Security Service and worked intercepting and copying electronic communications.. He has been married for over 40 years to a wonderful woman who was also in the USAF.  Byron gave his life to Jesus Christ in 1981, but lately the Lord has led him into a deeper walk and is now revealing secrets.

Robert Bott
May 21, 2018 10:35 AM

Can you share where in the scriptures the Lord says to store up food? thank you

aaron1
aaron1
May 21, 2018 11:25 AM

Proverbs 6:6-11 NASB

6 Go to the ant, O sluggard,
Observe her ways and be wise,
7 Which, having no chief,
Officer or ruler,
8 Prepares her food in the summer
And gathers her provision in the harvest.
9 How long will you lie down, O sluggard?
When will you arise from your sleep?
10 “A little sleep, a little slumber,
A little folding of the hands to rest” —
11 Your poverty will come in like a vagabond
And your need like an armed man.

Dianne Ward
Dianne Ward
May 21, 2018 12:56 PM

The whole Joseph story of setting aside in prep for the famine.

Pat S.
May 21, 2018 12:58 PM

Proverbs 30:24-25 NKJV
There are four things which are little on the earth,
But they are exceedingly wise:
The ants are a people not strong,
Yet they prepare their food in the summer;

Will the Scot
Will the Scot
May 21, 2018 1:18 PM

1 Tim 5:8 Anyone who does not provide for their relatives, and especially for their own household, has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever. (NIV)
This could mean a house, security, food, etc.

Mikki
Mikki
May 21, 2018 10:56 AM

How about Josef? Noah?

Antwon
Antwon
May 21, 2018 8:09 PM

The story of Joesph is enough to know. Another example Noah was the first prepper! Then joseph!

Dina
May 22, 2018 8:23 AM
There seems to be a pattern of having the believers prepare while the unbelievers mock and ridicule. Like Noah and the Ark, Joseph and his brothers, Moses and the children of Israel, etc. I have felt prompted to study the book of Revelations since I was a little girl and I have always felt the need to have a year supply of food storage, ever since then. I have felt the Holy Spirit warn me. I don’t know if it says specifically in the bible to prepare food, but if you are in tune with the word of God, you will see the desolation that is coming and will be warned in your spirit what you need to do. Remember how if you do not take the mark of the beast, you won’t be able to buy or sell. It will be necessary to have a supply of food already on hand by then. Probably there are some whose food storage will be destroyed in what earthquakes and floods and tornados come their way. So storing food is only step in spiritually preparing. I like to buy home depot buckets and fill them up with the basics like spelt berries or wheat (with a hand grinder); flour, salt, beans, millet, oats, sugar, pasta, corn meal, cake or brownie mix, etc. I like the idea because the buckets are water proof and easy to take if you need to run or go camping. Then I fill in the rest with buying extra things at the store like tuna fish, jam, peanut butter, honey, yeast, tomato sauces, gravy boullion, ketchup, dry milk, pancake mix, chocolate chips, baking soda and baking powder, canned fruit and vegetables, cinnamon and other spices, and even now days you can buy canned chicken at costco which is… Read more »
Charles VanDelden
May 24, 2018 7:30 PM

Hi Dina,
If you have to flee, do you know where to go?
Blessings to you…

Katherine Lehman
Katherine Lehman
May 21, 2018 7:29 PM

Well…He told Noah.

Lucy
Lucy
May 21, 2018 8:14 PM

Acts 11:28-30. And there stood up one of them named Agabus, and signified by the Spirit that there should be a great famine over all the world: which came to pass in the days of Claudius.Then the disciples, every man according to his ability, determined to send relief to the brothers which dwelled in Judaea:Which also they did, and sent it to the elders by the hands of Barnabas and Saul.

Dina
May 22, 2018 8:30 AM

I forgot to say that if you learn to cook with food storage, you save money on food so you end up having enough money to pay for extra.If you can sacrifice expensive proteins for eating dried beans, and expensive cereals for eating oats and millet for breakfast, and make homemade bread for lunch, (with fresh produce added in for nutrients) you end up eating for pennies a meal and you can save up money fast enough to buy enough for the days ahead.

The Lord’s Gate
The Lord’s Gate
May 21, 2018 12:57 PM

Genesis 41

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
May 21, 2018 1:32 PM

I can feel the spiritual warfare taking place within the comments on this thread. Very Good.