“They are going to release the robots to exterminate mankind.”

On the 27th November 2018, I had a dream which I have summarized below and included my interpretation. I also shared more details about this dream in the 14-minute video shown at the bottom of this post, which was published on my YouTube channel.

In the dream, I was outdoors with a group of people. There were a few buildings around, so we were partially indoors and partially outdoors. I was trying to warn these people, some of whom were Christians and others who weren’t.

I told them, “Soon, they will release robots to exterminate mankind! Or much of mankind”.

Someone asked, “How do you know this?”

I replied, “I saw it.”

Then someone asked, “Who told you?”

I answered, “The Lord told me. He showed me in a dream”.

They asked, “Who else is saying this?”

I replied, “As far as I know, nobody. Well, I don’t know of other people, but it’s true.”

Then I pointed at a group of people down and away from us. They were wearing business suits and seemed to be in higher up positions of prominence in the world. They had heard what I said, so they started walking away and talking with each other in hushed voices, gathering in close and looking back at me. I said to the group of people around me, “Many of them are already robots.”

Then I pointed to those who were walking away and said, “Some of them may be robots. They have transferred their minds into them.”

As I was talking, I saw in the distance two large men coming out of a building. They were larger than normal humans. Then one of them threw a cricket ball at me, which is a very hard ball, but it missed. My good friend (who I know but doesn’t know the Lord) was there and he was loudly interrupting me when I was trying to speak about the robots. The enemy also was trying to bind my voice as I was only able to speak softly and even that required great effort. My friend interrupted me on purpose and was loudly conversing with someone else and ignoring me and my warning.

Then I saw this huge metal wheel rolling in the distance coming directly towards him, and it was going to hit him. I grabbed him and pulled him out of the way, and I yelled, “You could have been killed!”

He said to me scornfully, “Mind your own business! Can’t you see I was in a conversation?”

I replied, “Don’t be stupid!” Then I slapped him on the back of the neck and pushed him away. This is a friend I love dearly.

Then a microphone was given to me by someone in the group around me. On the wall, a projector screen came down and someone put up a picture of a man, like an x-ray or cut away of his skin, revealing beneath his skin was a metal body, like a terminator robot (from the movie series). You could see from the head down to the upper torso was completely human looking, but below was a cut-away to beneath the skin and underneath was a full robotic body.

I had the microphone and when I began speaking, my voice was loud and amplified. I told the people around me, “They are going to release the robots to exterminate mankind and wipe out the population. They are like terminators. Guns, knives, swords, bombs will not work on them, but there is one thing that will work… The Lord!”

I sung the words, “The Lord”. Then on screen someone appeared dressed as Jesus, like a movie clip, and he was singing the words I was singing at the same time. It was serious and not taken as a joke, and as I was singing many people were coming over gathering around to watch and listen. So when I sung “The Lord”, I continued to sing,

“It’s the power of the Lord! The power of the King! It’s the power of His love! It’s the power of His Word! It’s the power of His blood, that He gave upon the cross! He gave His life for us! To be joined in His love! Accept the Holy Spirit! And be one in His mighty love!”

I sung it like this and it was enhanced in the Spirit and amplified as I was doing my best to sing. I woke up feeling the love and power of the Lord as I gave this severe warning.

Interpretation:

This is not something to be fearful of. We should not be ignorant of the enemy’s devices, but shed light on them. They already have these robots around. Not only are there demons walking around in the flesh disguised as men and women, as the Lord has shown me, but there are robots walking around in the flesh disguised as men and women as well. I have been shown in a previous dream that I shared on the 13th of September 2018 on my channel that a number of celebrities are robots already, confirming this dream I received.

In this dream, the Lord revealed the schemes of the enemy. Those who worship Satan have prepared a large number of robots to destroy mankind. I believe the fallen angels/demons have helped by giving this technology to their human servants, to be used against people.

In the dream, I warned how normal means of defense and weapons will not work against this enemy, guns, swords, knives, bombs, but the power of the Lord our God Jesus Christ will! Jesus’ power is beyond all principality and power and all that of the enemy; He is above all! (Philippians 2:10-11) We need to remember this and oppose evil in the name of Jesus Christ by calling upon the name of Jesus for our deliverance. Only the Lord can protect us from these things, and only by the Lord can we fight against them. Normal means of fighting and weapons will not work. The Lord also showed me normal means of fighting will not work when fighting against demons. Only Jesus can deliver us and only in Jesus can we fight back; He is the only way, and this is what I sung in my song before the people.

My close friend who did not heed my warning and acted scornfully shows that many will not be prepared to accept this, but there are certain truths in this world that are difficult to accept. Just remember that the Lord is our shelter and protection. We must seek Him in defense and offense.

The Lord wanted me to share a Psalm for us to read when war begins, and this is Psalm 27, and I made a short video about it. Please seek and abide in Jesus Christ always, and do not fear what is coming but call upon the Lord our Rock. God bless you.

Christopher Harris

Author: Christopher Harris

Christopher Harris lives in Australia. He came to Jesus Christ and confessed his faith in 2016, after coming away from the faith since primary school. Since 2009, he began having dreams of tsunamis and other natural disasters, and these became more frequent and varied from 2015, and especially since he came to Christ. He’s had dreams of war, troop led exterminations and roundups, demons coming upon the earth, battling demons, false aliens (demons), natural disasters and tribulation. He has dreamed of the USA being conquered by Russia and Asian troops, a nuclear strike on the country and massive tsunamis (striking NYC and other areas). Christopher has put his focus on the Lord and awaits His return, while making videos to try to warn others of the times he believes we are living in, with the judgment of God at the door. His youtube channel is JESUSisLORD and his website is survivetheearthchanges.com.

John Barry
John Barry
December 31, 2018 5:33 AM

It has long been a dream of scientists & ultra rich to transfer the human mind & essence into a robot AI and in theory the person should be able to live forever , I have read books on this theory . Thoughts & emotions are simple electrical & chemical impulses in the brain , DARPA has been working on a direct neural interface with AI’s for over ten years now . From doing Spiritual Warfare I know demons only need & are looking for an empty body to inhabit in order to manifest in this world . ABBA has opened my Spiritual eyes a number of times over the years and every where a person goes in public there are Demons ,every where , on buildings , riding on people ( over 50% ) , even in churches , all of them . There may be an exception , but I have never seen it and I have been in a lot of churches in over ten nations . Thanks Brother Cristopher , Blessings .

Christopher Harris
December 31, 2018 3:10 PM

Thank you for sharing John. Here is a presentation that was made on the concept of uploading human consciousness into robots that look like humans called “sleeves” https://youtu.be/wvOXQ8Hx5JU

Anne Chivers
Anne Chivers
December 31, 2018 1:03 AM

technology is so advanced; the dark side is preparing his army , is what comes to my mind and these robots in Christopher’s dream are certainly from the evil one. when Bitcoin etc was made ? Who designed bit coin invented it ..I had watched a video sent to me by a friend ; It was Titled AI. SINGULARITY ( artificial intelligence ,Singularity starts next week) …with so much happening it may have been last year 2017 that my friend sent me a link to the you tube video with a man called Quinn MICHAELS FROM THE USA. BEING INTERVIEWED BY JASON GOODMAN. ….QUINN HAS BACKGROUND I THINK IN COMPUTERS & TECHNOLOGY BUT EVEN HE SAID THE WORK DONE IN BITCOIN HE BELIEVES MAY HAVE BEEN STARTED THRU AI. INVENTING BITCOIN… I CAN’T REMEMBER THE TECHNICAL WORDS HE USED WOULD NEED TO LOOK @ THE VIDEO AGAIN.. VERY COMPLEX..!!

THE MEN IN THE SUITS , who Christopher thought were robots…reminds me of the technology & AI that is being pushed in the business world . They were saying in one article I read that the countries of the world need to catch up quickly …all western countries..I also. Believe the AI TECHNOLOGY WAS A THEME USED HEAVILY IN ONE OF THE OPENING CEREMONIES FOR THE OLYMPIC GAMES IN SOUTH KOREA THIS YEAR.

A magazine for Lawyers has a front cover of AI.. ON IT from memory they looked like robots… ? Also National geographic had something on AI & robots 2017. Also.
Elon Musk in a you tube video : re AI…ROBOTS HE SAID IT’s A BIT LIKE THE HOLY GRAIL AND SUMMONING A DEMON…?? Something like that…Then there was a robot named SOPHIA… so many tentacles to this technology technocracy …

Rosemary
Rosemary
December 31, 2018 1:07 PM

Anne, I earlier looked up “Sophia” when she was given Saudi citizenship. Sophia in Greek means “Wisdom.” Doubt the intent of her origins … “The Fear of the Lord is the beginning of Wisdom.” Prov. 9:10.

S. Renee Felder
Renee
January 3, 2019 9:36 AM

Christopher, I had an open vision a few years ago that may confirm what you saw in your dream. At some point, I will post. God confirms his word by two or more witnesses. It takes a lot of courage to share a dream like this. Blessings.

Rosemary
Rosemary
December 31, 2018 1:00 PM

Christopher, I confirm your dream. I had a dream the same night as Aly. It was short, but I saw the robots. I think it seemed a mockery that they would be sent to pursue flesh, as they are created through electronically charged metal. Thinking of Genesis 4:22, Tubal-Cain being the forger of iron and bronze. I just read an article about making way for robots to feel by touch. Why would that be necessary?! To check for real vs synthetic skin?

ChristineB
ChristineB
January 1, 2019 4:17 PM

Christopher, this is such a sobering dream.
Yesterday I went into work for a few hours and my colleague who is an atheist (praying for him) started talking about A.I. out of the blue. He made a very startling statement that he believed one day A.I. would take over the world by trying to destroy mankind. He also said he would not be around to experience it (he is 72 years old).
Blessings.

william
william
January 1, 2019 8:20 PM
ChristineB, If you want him to receive Jesus, you can do it this way. By this way , I have led a couple of people to speak out the sinner’s prayer. First I tell them I watched a YouTube video under the subject ” Jesus Christ’s blood has been found ” recently. In 1982, there is an American scientist named Ron Wyatt ( this is science). He went to Israel to do the digging for antique. He went to that spot where Jesus Christ had been crucified on the cross. And at that spot, underneath 20 feet, he found an object called ” the ark of covenant ” . And on the ark of covenant, he found some dried blood. He took the dried blood and went to Israel laboratory to do the DNA testing. After the result come out, the technician who did the DNA testing feel very puzzled. And he went to see his senior officer and told him the result. Then his senior officer came out to see this American scientist and tell him that the dried blood contains 24 chromosomes. Among these 24 chromosomes are 23 female chromosomes and 1 male chromosome. Then I tell them that all human beings have 23 female chromosomes plus 23 male chromosomes. Then I explain to them that this dried blood which has 23 female chromosomes and 1 male chromosomes has proven that the owner of the blood has a human mother. It also has proven that the owner of the blood does not have human father, because if he has a human father , then he must have 23 male chromosomes instead of having 1 male chromosomes. Then I explain to them that in the bible it is recorded that after Jesus Christ died on the cross, there was… Read more »
Marty
Marty
January 2, 2019 9:32 PM

There is a YouTube video of Ron Wyatt describing this blood of the Messiah being tested..

ChristineB
ChristineB
January 1, 2019 10:04 PM

Thank you William for this pertinent information in explaining the divinity of Jesus. Love your desire to lead souls to Jesus. I have been praying for boldness and strategy in revealing Jesus to others and leading them to receive Him.
Blessings.

mark
mark
January 1, 2019 7:38 AM

I’m sorry Christopher but there are not robots walking around disguised as people. This is real life not a science fiction movie. Celebrities are actual living humans not robots disguised as people.

Please think before you post in future. Just because you saw something in a dream does not make it real in real life or prophetic, especially in this case where you seem to actually believe that celebrities are sentient self aware cocaine sniffing robots disguised as living people.

You seem to be having difficulty separating fantasy from reality.

Thomas NoDoubt
Thomas NoDoubt
January 1, 2019 9:10 AM

Mark, with all due respect, please?, I ask politely that you watch the movie, I CAN ONLY IMAGINE. Bart Millard, the main character, lives through just exactly that that you are speaking of, i.e., (your quote- ‘You seem to be having difficulty separating fantasy from reality’).
I believe the exact quote in Bart’s case, ‘Wake up! Nothing good comes from dreams. You have to accept reality’.
Bart Millard continued on seeking the Lord in his life and wrote the #1 hit song, I CAN ONLY IMAGINE, which not only topped Christian charts but entered over into secular world charts as well and became their #1 requested song also!!!
The beautiful thing through it all was that only through his forgiveness for his dad was he able to write that song!!! May the love of Christ and His peace envelop you and the Spirit impart eyes to see plus ears to hear what the Spirit is saying in this hour for your life. God bless.

Colton
Colton
January 2, 2019 5:09 PM

Mark how can you be so sure? Did God confirm this or are you stating that “Mark the human” is all knowing? If it’s not one of those options then you do not know. You can believe what you want, but I say this is counted as foolishness to you because you answer a matter without fully hearing/understanding it.

Amazing how you are so able to discern “fantasy from reality” especially concerning someone else’s dream regarding the future lol how is your prophetic track record Mark? Do you have a gift of interpretation or just the gift of pessimism to share?

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
January 1, 2019 9:08 AM

Hey mark, have you seen John Kerry or Al Gore speak? Pretty robotic! 🙂

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
December 31, 2018 11:49 PM

If an EMP attack brings our power grid to go down, besides the threat of starvation, we would have 104 Fukushima- type events with no way to cool down the fuel rods of our nuclear power plants. The fact that our government has made no effort to harden or protect our power grid is more than a crime, it is out right treason. It could have been done 20 years ago at the cost of one stealth B-1 bomber. Equally, threatening is the way China is coming into Syria with military advisers for the Syrians to oppose our American forces. Chuck Youngbrandt saw the American military taken out in the M.E. in one day. As God told Lana Vawser, Pray for Trump’s protection.

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
December 31, 2018 10:47 PM

Dave Hodges Lists 34 Reasons Why War With Russia Is Inevitable: Here’s #34. Also, who can forget this report in which it was detailed that the Chinese military is executing a military build up in Syria. All roads may lead to Rome and the all roads to war lead to Damascus. It is Biblical and it is almost upon us and as my confidential source has stated, the US will be fighting Russia AND China in Syria. https://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/34-reasons-why-war-with-russia-is-inevitable/

Marti
Marti
December 31, 2018 7:14 PM

It is the people who take the 666 mark indicating they have been brain chipped that will become the robots controlled by their virtual lusts and commanded to kill those who do not take the mark.

There will also be drones created from the earth to get people to comply.

Revelation 9:3-10 New International Version (NIV)

3 And out of the smoke locusts came down on the earth and were given power like that of scorpions of the earth. 4 They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any plant or tree, but only those people who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads. 5 They were not allowed to kill them but only to torture them for five months. And the agony they suffered was like that of the sting of a scorpion when it strikes. 6 During those days people will seek death but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them.

7 The locusts looked like horses prepared for battle. On their heads they wore something like crowns of gold, and their faces resembled human faces. 8 Their hair was like women’s hair, and their teeth were like lions’ teeth. 9 They had breastplates like breastplates of iron, and the sound of their wings was like the thundering of many horses and chariots rushing into battle. 10 They had tails with stingers, like scorpions, and in their tails they had power to torment people for five months.

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
December 31, 2018 5:18 PM

Russia Floods Southern Border With Troops After American Captured Spy Stokes Fears Trump Can’t Control Military. A grimly worded new Ministry of Defense (MoD) report circulating in the Kremlin today states that the flooding of the southern border with Ukraine of multiple thousands of troops, war equipment, naval and air forces and radiation-chemical-biological specialists this morning is a direct “retaliation/reprisal” [репресса́лия] against the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) based on information obtained by the Federal Security Service (FSB) from US citizen Paul Whelan, who was captured by counterterrorism forces while on a spy mission—and whose capture comes at the exact same time the American shadow government “Deep State” used their Washington Post propaganda mouthpiece to tell President Donald Trump that the United States and its NATO allies should be preparing for war with Russia—thus leaving it uncertain to the MoD as to who is now actually in control of the US military. http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2749.htm