“I am about to release My glory on this earth as it is in heaven.”

The Lord says;

This is a new day. You are the generation who I have chosen to walk in My authority, power and demonstration of My kingdom on this earth. I am about to release My glory on this earth as it is in heaven. You have been created for miracles, signs and wonders. I am looking for those who will speak to the mountains, rather than encircle the mountains repeatedly.

I am looking for those who will run the race with endurance and stand strong when the winds and waves of adversity arise. They will be those who will walk on water rather than allowing the waves to overtake them. They are those who will release My light into areas of darkness, and the desire of the wicked will perish as they come into the light. They will drive out the inhabitants of the land as My glory arises within them, comes upon them and moves through them.

As you allow My word to sustain you, you will be strengthened beyond your natural abilities. You will no longer be limited in your ways of thinking. You will no longer look to the wisdom of man, but you will understand the truth of My word. As you trust Me, you will no longer be confused by diverse doctrines.

Just as Paul threw the viper off into the fire and was unharmed, you also have the authority to throw the vipers off that try to attach themselves to you. You are not mere men and women, but you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation who will release others out of the kingdom of darkness into My marvelous light. As My light is released, the darkness will instantly diminish. This is the day of the demonstration of My glory. This is the divine plan and purpose that I have for you in this season says the Lord.

Scripture References:

Romans 8:19
For the earnest expectation of the creation eagerly waits for the revealing of the sons of God.

1 Corinthians 2:4
And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power, that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.

1 Corinthians 2:9-10
But as it is written: “Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him.” But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God.

1 Corinthians 4:20
For the kingdom of God is not in word but in power.

Elaine Tavolacci

Author: Elaine Tavolacci

After what she has endured in her past, Elaine Tavolacci’s life is a sign and a wonder, an amazing testimony of how God has healed, delivered, restored, renewed, and set her free indeed. She shares teachings and prophetic words on her website, A Word in Season and her Facebook page.

Kasey Streichert Burt
Kasey Streichert Burt
September 6, 2018 2:09 PM

Elaine: The Lord has been preparing His Warriors and the time will soon be here if not already, that these whom He has prepared will move in the Authority they have been given. Your message confirms a foretold regarding this long ago. Blessings, KSB

Johm
September 6, 2018 7:44 PM

Amen Kasey God is rallying His Remnant. His Generals, warriors, Priests and teachers for the time that is ahead. The trumpets of War are being sounded and the Lord’s army is about to step into the new territories with the Lord’s victory in their hearts and voices as the banners of the Lord’s love and truth and raised into the air for all to see. The Kingdom of God is at hand and the Lord is about to use His Remnant to smite Satan’s forces and take back what belongs to Father God. To honor, glory and victory to the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. The One and Triune God. Unto ages of ages Amen
In Christ

Megan Manrubia
September 6, 2018 1:17 PM

Amen! I receive this in the name of Jesus! I totally believe God is going to demonstrate His Glory here on earth like we have never seen before, He has already started! Thank you, sister🙏💗

Avidan
September 6, 2018 9:31 PM
JAPAN UNDER SIEGE! (Reports Washington Post) Japan Is Reeling At This Moment. (Strongest Typhoons And A High Magnitude Earthquake Came Within Days) Judgement Will Not Stop Until Japan Is Brought To Her KNESS. ……………………………………………………………………. Not Too Long Ago…….. I Was lnstructed To Take A Dirge/Lamentations To Japan Part Of The Extract Of The Message Reads…… Oh! Japan! Oh Japan!! O’ Japan Hear The Word Of The LORD. Open Your Hears To His WORD. From Your Inception,. Through Your Infancy, To Your Adulthood As A Nation, The Land Of Japan And His People. You Never Sought Me, Nor Acknowledged Me. You Have Clung To Your gods, I Have Weighed You On A Scale, Found You Deficient, Your gods Are Worthless. You Have Chosen What ls Abominable. They Are Waste And Fraud; Non Can Save. Oh Japan! I Got A Controversy With You You Shall Cry Because Of Calamit(ies). The Base Of The Mountain Shall Blaze, And The Roots Of The Rocks, Shall Turn To Torrents of Pitch. It Shall Devour As Far As Great Abyss. Amid The Roar Of Heaving Mud.. Tell Your. gods What Your Ears Have Heard. Tell Your gods What ls About To Befall You. Arouse Your gods From Slumber. Let Them Save You Now. YOU BELIEVE IN THEM, OH! LET THEM SAVE YOU. Oh! Japan! Call For Wailing Women To Come, Send For Those Who Are Best ln Mourning. Teach Your Daughters How To Wail. Have Each Teach Friend To Lament. For Corpses Will Be Scattered Like A Dungeon On The Field. I AM THE TRUE GOD! THE LIVING GOD, THE ETERNAL ONE! THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL! I Gave The World The JOY Of MY SON Messiah YESHUA. I AM THE LONG SUFFERING GOD. I Will Wait, I Will Give You Time, Go Arouse Your gods,… Read more »
Christian Block
Christian Block
September 7, 2018 4:54 PM

Avidan – The Japanese Ministry of Foreign affairs released a statement on August 27th stating that Japan deeply deplores the Israeli approval of housing settlements in the West Bank. Here is the link:
Within 24 hours, Typhoon Jebi formed and began traveling towards Japan. It was the strongest storm in 25 years to strike Japan. Something similar happened last year. On October 20th, 2017 the Japanese Ministry of Foreign affairs released the exact same statement.
Within 24 hours, Typhoon Lan rapidly strengthened into a super typhoon and made landfall in Japan 2 days later. Many people died, and it was one of the costliest typhoons to hit Japan.
Those connections are not a “Thus saith the Lord” revelation, but there seems to be a pattern. The March 11th, 2011 earthquake and tsunami was preceded by similar statements out of the Japanese Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Yes, please pray for the people of Japan, that they may repent and look to the Lord.

jerry rigg
September 7, 2018 8:51 AM

I have a friend in Tokyo who is not sold out to Jesus….he is of Jewish descent, I pray that he repents…..Yes, I do believe your statement at the end….Judgement is their appointed seasons!

Anna E. Raymond
Anna E. Raymond
September 6, 2018 8:18 PM

Elaine, Sons of God has been birthed in a gentile nation. God’s glory will be seen in them and they will walk on water, they will not need the systems of this world like aircrafts/ships etc. to move from one place to another for they will be transported like angels. The Kingdom of God will be manifested on earth as this is the hour for it. Creation too will be released from its bondage to decay and corruption through this birthing of the Sons of God. Sons of God will close the knowledge from the Tree of the Knowledge of good and evil and manifest the Knowledge of the Tree of Life, It is going to be a revolution. It will change the course of history as this will usher in a totally new lifestyle that has not ben witnessed on planet earth. To God be all glory. Praise God for this confirmation.

Chidiebere Okocha
September 7, 2018 11:32 AM

You’re right Anne

Xavier
Xavier
September 10, 2018 7:54 PM
From William Cuccia 9/9/18 Poured Out I hear, “Bring me a drink offering, pleasing to my lips”. I see myself at the end of my strength, weak and exhausted approaching the front porch steps of our Father’s house; at the end of myself. Desirous to bring a gift to Jesus upon my arrival, I approach empty handed, nothing in my possession worthy of a gift. Standing at the front door my attention is drawn down to the threshold. Closing my eyes I offer a silent prayer. “I surrender”. I see Jesus standing at the front door pouring my life out like water from a pitcher, an earthen vessel pouring out its life’s essence onto the threshold of the front door. The water of my life flowing under the door into our Father’s house. Every last drop is poured out, Jesus clutches the earthen vessel to his chest and walks in the front door. I’m sitting in our Father’s house waiting for Jesus to enter. The floor is soaked with water flowing from the threshold. I see Jesus enter and sit down in a chair just inside the door. He takes a towel and soaks up the water from the floor and use it to wash his feet. The towel is soaked, as he washes he feet water splashes off the towel. He shares the importance of this moment. “You’ve come to the end of yourself, surrendered your life and now it can be used to bring glory and honor. Your life is no longer your own. You’ve come to the end, all you’ve offered has been poured out”. I sit listening, watching Jesus as he continues to wash his feet. No longer feeling empty, weak or exhausted. I sit drinking in his every word, satisfying my thirst, they’re filled with… Read more »
passby
passby
September 9, 2018 6:42 PM

Hi , i follow Mark Biltz who teach blood moon, i follow his torah teaching and hebrew root for a few years, i really like to learn the Jewish festival (God’s calendar, season, time, } , and like to learn the original meaning of Bible and Torah in Hebrew language.
i do not know if their teaching is ok or not . if this resource is not good ,

do you have any resources /videos found on the website which teach
Torah and hebrew root in a pure and correct way without any illuminati influence ?
any hebrew root minstries without illuminati influence , do you know ?

thanks , i am really appreciated

ask_question
ask_question
September 8, 2018 8:48 PM

John Kilpatrick powerful message
video start 59:00
pastor said that jezebel is Python ?? something ,Phoenix ??
the word i do not understand , could you tell me , thanks
God bless

MajMatt
MajMatt
September 9, 2018 6:59 AM

Jezebel was a Phoenician – ( a thalassocratic ancient Semitic speaking Mediterranean civilization that originated in the Levant in the west of the Fertile Crescent) who worshiped other “gods”

ask_question