“I am about to release My glory on this earth as it is in heaven.”

In the book of 1 Corinthians chapter 2 Paul told the Corinthian church that he did not come with eloquence of speech or carnal persuasiveness, but with the presence and power of the Holy Spirit that their faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.

If we want to experience the supernatural intervention of God, we cannot have the same thoughts as mere men and women. We can no longer see ourselves as grasshoppers as ten of the twelve spies saw themselves as they entered Canaan, but we must see ourselves as Joshua and Caleb. We are more than conquerors. Jesus has commissioned all believers to heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead and cast out demons. He has given us authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt us. We have been called to do great exploits and minister with miracles, signs and wonders following. When the apostle Paul prayed for people they were healed, set free, delivered, and even the dead were raised. Now is the time for the body of Christ to move into the next level.

The Lord says;

“This is a new day. You are the generation who will walk in authority, power and demonstration of My kingdom. I am about to release My glory on this earth as it is in heaven. I have created you for miracles, signs and wonders. I am looking for those who will speak to the mountains, rather than encircle the mountains repeatedly. I am looking for those who will run the race with endurance and stand strong when the winds and waves of adversity arise. They will be those who will walk on water rather than allowing the waves to overtake them. They are those who will release My light into areas of darkness, and the temptations and desires of the wicked shall perish as they come into the light. They will drive out the inhabitants of the land and my glory will arise.

As you allow My word to sustain you, you will soon be strengthened beyond your natural abilities. You will no longer be limited in your ways of thinking. You will no longer look to the wisdom of man, but you will trust the truth of My word. As you trust Me, you will no longer be confused by diverse doctrines. My word will not return void, but will accomplish all that I have set out for it to do.

Just as Paul threw off the viper, I will give you the authority to throw the vipers off that try to attach themselves to you. You are not mere men and women, but you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation and you will also bring others out of the kingdom of darkness into My marvelous light. This is the day of demonstration of My glory. This is the divine plan and purpose that I have for this season says the Lord.

Scripture References:

And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power, that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God. (1 Corinthians 2:4-5)

But as it is written: “Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him.” But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God. (1 Corinthians 2:9-10)

These things we also speak, not in words which man’s wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual. But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. (1 Corinthians 2:13-14)

Elaine Tavolacci

Author: Elaine Tavolacci

After what she has endured in her past, Elaine Tavolacci’s life is a sign and a wonder, an amazing testimony of how God has healed, delivered, restored, renewed, and set her free indeed. She shares teachings and prophetic words on her website, A Word in Season and her Facebook page.

© 2018, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.

Peachey
Peachey
February 17, 2018 8:00 AM
Dream and Word of Knowledge concerning Trump. In the dream I saw Trump in a huge clean warehouse. Trump was not well, something was affecting him. Then Trump and a few men were in a small windowless room. I saw huge pipe openings in high positions in the walls. Most towards the top, one maybe a third of the way down. There was no pattern. The pipes came in the room about a foot, made out of a metal alloy. I saw one opening close to Trump dissolve and fill in. This is the interpretation the Holy Spirit gave me. The pipe openings are positions and openings for people that Trump has yet to fill in his administration. Each pipe leads to an area of responsibility. Not having these positions filled is having a bad affect on Trump, and he keeps coming under attack because of it. We need to pray not only for Trumps protection but that these positions be filled with the Lord’s chosen ones. On another word. The Lord is having me read a couple of books of the Book of Revelation each day as I do my daily bible study. I know I have shared this Word of Knowledge before but the Holy Spirit said to me his word is alive. Jesus became flesh and dwelt among us. If Jesus is alive, his word is alive. He said when you read the Old Testiment you minister to the hurts and pains, misconceptions of your past and Jesus brings healing. When you read the Gospels it ministers to you today. When you read the Book of Revelation and the prophetic words it prepares you for the future. He will give you inklings, insights, instructions to prepare for what is coming, spiritually and physically. God bless.
Jemba
Jemba
February 16, 2018 2:09 PM

Amen Elaine. How many churches today can we say are not based on eloquence of speech or carnal persuasiveness, but with the presence and power of the Holy Spirit? There was a season where I withdrew from attending church because I realized there was a disconnect between the church I was reading about in the book of Acts vs the churches I was attending. The churches had great and dynamic speakers, entertaining programs, etc but lacked the power seen in Acts. God finally led me to a church that models Acts and I’ve never looked back.

February 16, 2018 3:49 PM

I’m so happy for you, Jemba. That’s a rare thing to find, a church that edifies and equips and loves and supports. Z3 certainly been that for me, but I could use some prayer on where to find that locally. You do shine as someone who is spiritually fed. I love your name, it’s very beautiful. Does it have a special meaning? What country do you come from? (Things I’ve always wondered, so hope you don’t mind me asking.) Blessings, Carolanne

Jemba
Jemba
February 17, 2018 2:54 AM

Carolanne, I’ll be praying for the Lord to lead you to a church that will feed your hunger and love for the Lord. After all, we know this is His good and He wants it for you more than you want it for yourself. I’m just getting a sense in my spirit that He will guide your steps supernaturally in His perfect timing to that body of believers. So Z3 is definitely a great place as well with many mature believers; sometimes the body God connects us to isn’t necessarily always local. I also remember a couple of years ago God gave me a vivid dream telling me He was going to connect me to other believers who had “also counted the cost of following Him.” Oh, the country of my birth is Uganda so that’s where my name comes from. Thanks for the compliment.

February 17, 2018 12:14 PM

Thank you, Jemba. Uganda looks like a breathtakingly beautiful place, and please keep me in your prayers and I will you. Rwanda is calling me, it looks like it’s not too far away. If and when I get there, perhaps I can find a way to thank you in person. If it doesn’t happen, you’re on my heart and in my prayers always! ❤️❤️❤️

Fausto Grijalva
Fausto Grijalva
February 17, 2018 8:19 AM

Carolanne, I am not more but the Great I Am that is in me. The Spirit is moving in Truth, hear is link to place/sight that has a fellowship finder but beyond that it has great teachings within it. Blessings are in your new season in as a royal priesthood.

February 17, 2018 12:06 PM

Thank you so very much, Fausto. You have blessed me so much with this reply. I started watching, and am taking a break because it’s a lot to take in, to say I think was a gift from you to me, and I do so appreciate it. I have been led to this truth of finding Yeshua in a way that the Old and New Testaments connect. Rabbi Kirt Schneider on Discovering the Jewish Jesus actually was the one who laid hands on Donald Trump before he won the election, and blessed him with the Aaronic blessing. He goes to the nations and casts out many devils in Yeshua’s name, and I believe that may have been exactly what he did that day with our President. From that day forward, President Trump put off many childish ways to become our leader. We are, God willing, planning a trip to celebrate the Passover Seder dinner with Rabbi in Ohio. Please pray that nothing stands in the way of this. I appreciate the message you sent. There is so much to absorb, but it speaks directly to me. I am watching it in increments to take it all in. I have this vision down the pipe that z3 believers become a multitude unfathomable, so I’m wrestling with the evangelistic heart I have and the exclusivity of this remnant, I still see a mustard seed exploding, because that’s the Father’s heart, not to portion it out in rations to a tiny elite group. Help me, Yahweh, as you lead me into ALL truth in Yeshua’s name and for your glory!

Vicki
Vicki
February 17, 2018 10:45 AM

Fausto,
Hebrews 6:20 was part of my devotional this morning. “…where Jesus, who went before us, has entered on our behalf. He has become a high priest forever, in the order of Melchizedek.” I had never read this before, or it never stood out to me before, so I asked the Holy Spirit what Melchizedek is. An hour or so later I read your comment with a link to a 7 part study on the Mystery of the Melchizedek. I love our Lord and I just wanted to let you know He used you mightily this morning!

May God bless you!
Vicki

Marilee Alm
February 16, 2018 5:41 PM

Carolanne, Where do you live?? Start by listening to Damon Thompson on youtube. He will rock your boat in the right direction.

February 17, 2018 4:14 PM

Marilee, I live in Appleton , WI I How about you? I attend a mega church, it’s got a lot of Spirit-filled people interspersed throughout. The Pastor is a very Godly man, but I feel like an ant in an amphitheater! He felt led to expand his building because it gotovercrowded, and he didn’t want to turn anyone away. I sense our Pastor longs for the congregation he once had where he can actually connect one on one. There was a great migration from another smaller but oversized church that wasn’t being led by the Spirit which contributed to the crowding. I am one of those people. I think we were all shell- shocked so I’ve never gotten involved in ministry, or made a commitment to join. Thank you for your recommendation I will check him out. But I’m lonely for that small group fellowship. Unfortunately, my house is a reconstruction disaster so I can’t start it here until it’s finished, as I want to sell it soon. I do mean disaster! I know you didn’t need my whole story, but then you’ll know better how to pray for my situation. Pray the remodel gets done promptly and I can do j open my home, as well as guidance on where to settle after selling. Can I pray for you in some way, too? I’d love to do just that. I’ve always admired that you are past just sipping on spiritual milk. Your fruit is evident!🍇🍐🍎

February 17, 2018 4:15 PM

Lots of typos, sorry!

February 20, 2018 9:05 AM

Thanks for the recommendation of Damon Thompson. He is the real deal!

Rebecca Bonnell
February 16, 2018 5:42 PM

Love this Wonderful Message. GOD Bless You Dear Elaine X

February 16, 2018 3:43 PM

Elaine, thank you, Joan of Ark, for awakening us up to know that we are no longer captives, but called to set the captive free. We may come with ill-equipped weapons, but who cares? If we remember, “The battle belongs to the Lord., He will fight through us and for us. And to the Accuser, “I say, You’ve lost and you know it. You have no authority over us.” Our trials and hardships have given us badges of honor that gave us strategy and wisdom. They can no longer hinder us, they are memories of how the Lord was prepping us to be wise as serpents, and gentle as doves.

Rachel Baxter
February 19, 2018 9:05 PM

Yes Lord. A good word!

Marilee Alm
February 17, 2018 10:12 AM

All about the glory, four person interview:
Global Prophetic LIVE – Special Guest: Damon Stuart (Part Two)
Damon Stuart

Daphine Baphy
February 22, 2018 8:21 AM

Hello Carollanne, from your conversations I could tell you have a heart set apart for the Lord. Never feel lonely when you have the Holy Spirit .. tell him everything. For feeding on the Word I would love to recommend that you visit the website and you tube powerful sermons full of revelation and the very Life of the Word. Am from Uganda and this is where I pray from phaneroo.org by Apostle Grace Lubega. We have many all over the world that live-stream every Thursday at 5pm EAT untill 9pm EAT. Join the Phaneroo Facebook page for daily updates too. The Lord keep you and amaze you all with things you have never imagined. Selah..