“Get ready, Remnant, for the time to shine is here!”

My son, I have said that there is no more time. Do My people not believe Me? For I say to stock up now while there is still plenty in the land. Judgments are now starting to pour out upon this nation, and most of My people do not listen to My true prophets, calling them the extreme fringe. No, they want to hear the false Hannaniahs assuring them they have plenty of time.

My son, I have heard the cries and seen the tears of My watchmen who feel in their hearts that they must be doing something wrong, asking why does no one hear me? I tell you all now, My watchmen, My prophets, they did not hear Jeremiah either, and he warned for 20 years until the captivity. THEN they listened, and Jeremiah lamented, for it was too late. I told you this nation mirrors Israel in their sin and rebellion, and this people will not hear until the war and captivity.

Hear Me now, My watchmen and My prophets! I am sending a fresh anointing to those who will receive! saith the Lord. I will fill you, My children, with a boldness to stand and confront the enemy! I am filling you with power and fire from My Right Hand! saith the Lord. No weapon formed against you will prosper, and mighty miracles will follow those who are ready to fight!

My son, the battle has begun, and many of My remnant have felt the heat of the battle against them. Stand, My remnant, in the power of My Word – the most powerful weapon in the created universe!

My son, I say to stock up, not for yourselves, but for those I will bring you, for My remnant will count on Me to supply their every need. Listen to My voice and follow what I say to stock, for I know what you will need. Get ready, Remnant, for the time to shine is here! I am coming soon, ready or not! My children, I do not want anyone to perish, so stay on your knees in battle, for the fight is getting ready to intensify! I love you all. Pray that you have ears to hear.

Messiah Jesus

Scripture Reference:
“Gather up thy wares out of the land, O inhabitant of the fortress. For thus saith the Lord, Behold, I will sling out the inhabitants of the land at this once, and will distress them, that they may find it so.” (Jeremiah 10:17-18)

Author: Byron Searle

Byron Searle was in the US Air Force Security Service and worked intercepting and copying electronic communications.. He has been married for over 40 years to a wonderful woman who was also in the USAF.  Byron gave his life to Jesus Christ in 1981, but lately the Lord has led him into a deeper walk and is now revealing secrets.

Jeremy Stager
Jeremy Stager
April 25, 2018 11:26 PM

This is a great word from God letting us know its all about to start soon. I can relate to people who all think its a big joke when I warn them to stock up and buy storable food while you still can. I have a years worth of storable food but still think more is required. Like stated above you will be feeding people God sends you to take under your wing and mentor and preach Jesus too.

Nancy Trimble
April 26, 2018 6:59 AM

On The Call of the Bride’s website, on Sharlene’s visions, she was recently told by Jesus that we would have to go through the tribulation period. At least part of it anyway. That is something I have always felt that would be. Why else would He say, ‘after the tribulation of those days’ and to ‘endure to the end’. I don’t know why anyone who knows the Bible assumes we won’t be here to have to face these things.

Another Bill
Another Bill
April 26, 2018 8:48 AM

NANCY. I am not one who is overly concerned with Biblical timing. But I do have a question. Why would our Lord tell us to not accept the mark of the beast if we wont be here when it will be required??

Fredrik R
Fredrik R
April 26, 2018 10:58 AM

Hi Bill! The Lord never told us not to take the mark of the beast, Revelations merely states what will happen to those who take it, and of course, it is clearly understood that no believer should take it. Furthermore, in Rev 15:2 we read about those who overcame the beast and his mark, so obviously there are believers present when the mark is introduced. However, this fact does not negate the possibility that there is a rapture taking place prior to this event, a rapture of the true Bride of Christ who has made herself ready and clothed herself in white linen, who live for her Bridegroom and love Him more than her own life. What purpose would it serve for her to go through the Great Tribulation? She is already purified, and doesn’t need to be tested through the horrors of the Great Tribulation. Surely, she will go through tribulation, as will everyone who wants to live a righteous life, but that is an entirely different thing. Well, I don’t want to debate this issue really, just wanted to give a short answer to your question. In any case, pre-trib, post-trib, any-trib, the most important thing is to live every day ready in our heart to meet our King, we are not promised tomorrow any of us. And to have pre-meditated in our heart that we might have to give our life for the Lord one day due to persecution, and made a decision in our heart that if so, then so be it!
God bless!

Rebecca Bonnell
April 26, 2018 1:28 PM

There are 3 Groups:
There will be those who are ready will leave in The Rapture.
Those who will not receive the mark and will die for Christ during the Tribulation.
Those who will make it through the Tribulation to the end.
GOD BLESS YOU X

Sonia
Sonia
April 26, 2018 4:09 PM

Yes Rebecca. I totally agree ! That is why God said to pray that we may be counted worthy to escape all these things…. (Luke 21, 36).
Shalom !

Chester Watkins
Chester Watkins
April 30, 2018 5:43 AM

The central theme surrounding the “rapture” is the resurrection of the dead, 1 CORINTHIANS 15:51-52… A pre-tribulation rapture is impossible, because the martyrs in REVELATION 20:4-6, rise in the first resurrection… Last trumpet, signals first resurrection… SIMPLE MATH…

Martin
Martin
May 1, 2018 2:52 AM

Revelation 13:10
“If anyone is to go into captivity, into captivity they will go. If anyone is to be killed with the sword, with the sword they will be killed.” This calls for patient ENDURANCE and faithfulness on the part of God’s people.
This verse makes no sense if we are “GONE” during the time of the Antichrist.

Martin
Martin
May 1, 2018 2:47 AM

So true (after the tribulation of those days, makes war against the saints…), but the most common retort I get (sadly) is “Well YOU can be here for the tribulation, if you want (to), but I will be gone”. Minds poisoned by the “Doctrines of Demons”.

Sujit Thomas
April 26, 2018 8:14 AM

There is a theology of universal salvation that seems to making its rounds in social circles, especially Christian ones, and winning friends, and its punch line is simply this: “Who can resist the irresistible love of God?”

If some of the watchmen wonder “Why does no one hear me?” perhaps there are intercessors who wonder “Why don’t the ones I intercede for seem to have a change of heart?”

Well, as one tasked with intercession, I’ve often wondered the latter, and I’d also wondered if my intercession for such souls was in vain. When one day this so-called theology made its way to the doors of my heart, I thought maybe I was unnecessarily getting worried—after all, who could resist the irresistible love of God?

But I’m growing accustomed to asking the heavenly Father’s opinion about pretty-much everything. So I asked him about this also, not in so many words, but essentially this: “Father, do you have an answer to their question, ‘Who can resist the irresistible love of God?'”

It turned out to be a simple answer, but one that took days of explanation from the Lord for me to grasp. I’ll spare you the explanation but give you the answer I received: “You can.”

And here is what I believe is the Lord’s punch line for that theology: “The one who hardens himself against my love is beyond redemption.”

And here is something further that he said: “Understand that while I do desire for you to remain in prayer for all people, there are people who will turn and attack you for your prayers and will trample your prayers for them underfoot.”

Lee Ching Fong
April 26, 2018 9:33 AM

Brother Sujit, I just add additional info for your statement. People of the last day is wicked in the eye of the Lord, that why the Lord refer the last generation WILL BE THE NOAH GENERATION or SODOM/GOMORRAH. The Lord is His word didn’t refer any generation such as like this! So we expect the last generation will not easy answer the Lord calling unless severe punishment so to speak.

Not only that, the last day is the GREATEST darkness of all, the heaviest of spiritual warfare compare to the past decade. So the enemy will not so easy release their possession unless you and him have severe fighting (just for one soul only). Unless God is releasing His Glory that mention is Isaiah 60 & 66, the people will see the light and run for it. I believe we are very near for that verses to be fulfilled.

Linda Anthony
Linda Anthony
April 26, 2018 12:20 PM

And some may be among your own household. Remember :
“The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭12:53‬ ‭KJV‬‬

And:
““Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭10:34‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Not everyone will understand. And it will be hardest on those who love another as instructed. God will separate the sheep from the goats, our task is to serve Him while we are here.

Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
April 26, 2018 11:37 AM

Just wanted to share a new and amazing food preservation for eggs -just google waterglassing–these are only for folks who have chickens or buy from a farm share as the eggs cant be cleaned –but its super simple -you dissolve food grade pickling lime -1 oz in weight /lime to 1 quart distilled water in a food grade container ( i am using 5 gallon buckets) simply add your clean fresh eggs to this solution and they are good stable and safe for 8 months to 2 years -no root cellar or refrigeration needed- so right now as the hens are in overload production we are putting up eggs for winter when hens stop laying !! and the dehydrated #10 of powdered eggs can cost 40 -70 dollars per can here and not that many eggs–blessings

Martin
Martin
May 1, 2018 3:00 AM

“Water glass” is sodium silicate , available from pottery supply houses (we used it for slip casting). Yes, it will keep eggs from spoiling by keeping the air out. If you buy some, make sure the lid is tight (I found out otherwise, a permanent stain in my vehicle carpet). It is also useful for fireproofing materials such as wood and paper.

Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
May 1, 2018 1:38 PM

Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
May 1, 2018 9:29 AM
Hi Martin -many blessings brother -sodium silicate IS NOT WHAT I am talking about —CALCIUM HYDROXIDE ONLY —wikipedia —Calcium hydroxide From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia “Slaked lime” redirects here. For [Ca(OH)2](aq), see limewater. For the application of slaked lime as a wall colorant, see limewash. Calcium hydroxide Calcium hydroxide Mg(OH)2Xray.jpg Names IUPAC name Calcium hydroxide Other names Slaked lime Milk of lime Calcium(II) hydroxide Pickling lime Hydrated lime Portlandite Calcium hydrate Identifiers CAS Number 1305-62-0 Yes 3D model (JSmol) Interactive image Interactive image ChEBI CHEBI:31341 Yes ChemSpider 14094 Yes ECHA InfoCard 100.013.762 EC Number 215-13 E number E526 (acidity regulators, …) Gmelin Reference 846915 KEGG D01083 Yes PubChem CID 14777 RTECS number EW2800000 UNII PF5DZW74VN Yes InChI [show] SMILES [show] Properties Chemical formula Ca(OH)2 Molar mass 74.093 g/mol Appearance White powder Odor Odorless Density 2.211 g/cm3, solid Melting point 580 °C (1,076 °F; 853 K) (loses water, decomposes) Solubility in water 1.89 g/L (0 °C) 1.73 g/L (20 °C) 0.66 g/L (100 °C) Solubility product (Ksp) 5.5×10−6 Solubility Soluble in glycerol and acids. Insoluble in alcohol. Basicity (pKb) 1.37 (first OH−), 2.43 (second OH−)[1][2] Magnetic susceptibility (χ) −22.0·10−6 cm3/mol Refractive index (nD) 1.574 Structure Crystal structure Hexagonal, hP3[3] Space group P3m1 No. 164 Lattice constant a = 0.35853 nm, c = 0.4895 nm Thermochemistry Std molar entropy (So298) 83 J·mol−1·K−1[4] Std enthalpy of formation (ΔfHo298) −987 kJ·mol−1[4] Hazards Safety data sheet See: data page [5] GHS pictograms The corrosion pictogram in the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) The exclamation-mark pictogram in the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) GHS signal word Danger GHS hazard statements H315, H318, H335, H402 GHS precautionary statements P261, P280, P305+351+338 NFPA 704 NFPA 704 four-colored diamond 0 3 0 Flash point Non-flammable Lethal dose or concentration… Read more »
John Barry
John Barry
April 26, 2018 6:46 AM

Those who are awake and the Word lives in their heart will head this Word , those who are asleep will not . What good is training if we never use it ? Prepare as ABBA leads you while there is a short window , I believe we have been in WW3 since Russia went into Syria , future history will confirm this . Blessings

Stella
Stella
April 26, 2018 5:19 PM

Please my brethren bear with me as I ask this question: why is every prophecy directed to America? Over here in the UK, things are equally as bad If not even worse than across the Pond, yet nothing is heard or said about Britain. Both the church and government here are failing the people also making this country the most unchurched with human secularism and extreme left wing ideologues ruling the waves, and Christianity hated with such venom.
The Lord opened my eyes one day when I was meditating on the state of this nation to the book of Isaiah chapter 2:5-6. (NLT)

April 26, 2018 7:10 PM

The prophecies shared here come from our contributors. We don’t dismiss any of them based on which nation it applies to. Anyone can contribute their dreams and visions using our contact form. A lot of the words apply to the U.S. probably because most of our contributors are located here, but we would love to know what God is revealing regarding the UK. If He has given you insights, please share them with us.

Megan Manrubia
April 26, 2018 5:46 PM

Good point Stella! God has perhaps placed Byron and others to be a prophetic voice for the nation that God has placed them in, but it doesn’t mean that God can’t use them to speak for other nations. Perhaps God has brought this to your thought to encourage you to seek Him for a word in regards to the UK. Perhaps God is calling you to be a mouth piece for your nation or maybe God needs you to start posting articles. I will pray that the Lord guides you and shares his heart towards the UK. I felt encouraged to encourage you that God has the very answers to your questions. Keep pressing in and seeking Him out concerning your questions. He will lead you to bits and pieces and you will eventually see the entire picture, it will all come together in one big revelation. Believe me, God has alot to say concerning not just one nation, but all the nations of the world. He has alot to say and share with you my sister. GBY❤🕊

Linda Hasche
Linda Hasche
April 27, 2018 8:10 AM

Hello Stella,
For me, I know my “assignment” is the USA, Mystery Babylon. I was sent back here for what could be called “the final showdown and takedown” of this rebellious, wicked nation, which I’m a actually a citizen of. The ONLY thing that will wake up the slumbering church here to fall on the knees to repent: nukes falling on the ground here. That is how cold-hearted, lukewarm and rebellious we are. That may also be why there has been so many warnings for USA Mystery Babylon.

However, Henry Gruver did get a warning vision for UK, in what he called his “Prince Charles” vision (see link below . . Poor audio quality, but you can still hear it).

Stella
Stella
April 27, 2018 6:08 PM

Thank you Megan, and Linda.
Linda it may interest you to know that I have just listened to Henry Gruver’s prince Charles vision/dream. It s something I have to rake to the Lord in prayer because some parts of it were clear while the rest were not easy to understand.
Thanks for giving me the link, I will listen to it again for clarity. You are a gem!

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
April 26, 2018 6:40 PM

I very much would like to hear Gods plan for the U.K. as well. I can find almost nothing when i look. SNS

Francy Carl
Francy Carl
April 26, 2018 9:14 AM

Hi John Barry,

This may sound odd but feel led to ask.. have you been led to teach others about spiritual warfare?

John Barry
John Barry
April 26, 2018 4:31 PM

Francy have you read – operating in the Courts of Heaven by Robert Henderson . It is about granting GOD the legal Right to fulfil HIS Passion and answer our prayers , it holds great truth and GOD is a Legal person , HE never fails HIS word . Blessings

Francy Carl
Francy Carl
April 26, 2018 6:44 PM

No brother John I have not read this book. Will definitely get it. Wow what a blessing. I’m so glad I asked you. Glory to God. It sounds like an answered prayer. God is so good!

John Barry
John Barry
April 26, 2018 1:21 PM

Hi Sister Francy , any time someone asks , I am glad to share what ABBA & others have taught me . I only teach warriors , so they must ask so I know the LORD sent them . Pray you are well & Blessings .

Francy Carl
Francy Carl
April 26, 2018 7:01 PM

You know what brother John… I believe the Lord has been leading me for a while to ask you especially after you shared with me how powerful is to pray in agreement but I guess I didn’t recognize right away.
You have been helping in matters of spiritual warfare since I was born again and I couldn’t really put the two things together until now.
I believe the Lord wants to have a spiritual warfare prayer line specifically for Z3 and I believe He wants you to lead it.
Could you please pray about this?
I joined a morning local prayer call that uses freeconferencecall.com and this is when I believe the Lord revealed this to me.
If the Lord leads you to it… sign me up! I will definitely join you!

Love,

Francy

John Barry
John Barry
April 26, 2018 10:06 PM

When I got your first question HOLY SPIRIT said it was important so I will certainly pray about it . I would of course have to get James permission & blessing to do so also . Francy how ABBA GOD is using you and your boldness to obey is Kingdom beautiful , thank you my friend & many blessings & prayers . We will see what GOD wants & does & obey .

Diane B.
Diane B.
April 28, 2018 1:44 PM

Yes, we are to stock up on supplies, but especially stock up on Faith and oil for your lamps. Why do lukewarm Christians in America (those I know of anyways) think we will be out of here and not be put through tribulation? We are going to get it the worst. God has not spared Christians in Africa or the Middle East from brutality. Are they any less precious to God? No! America has the most spoiled, comfortable, self-indulgent people in the world, including many Christians. We must be purified with the rug of complacency being pulled out from under. We must be as ready as we can to live out our faith in Christ Jesus, as He is the Victor, and our King needs all his subjects prepared for battle!

Martin
Martin
May 1, 2018 3:07 AM

We can also learn from those in other parts of the world who set a table ,yet have no food to prepare. The LORD fills them either with HIS word (meal after “meal”) or makes food to appear on their plates or in their (previously empty) pot.

Veronica Myers
Veronica Myers
April 26, 2018 12:46 PM

Hello Byron, Thank you so much for sharing this! I was just talking to the Lord this morning about how He has given me the gift to “know things”/have a feel for the direction things are going, but very few seem to care or listen. Then, sometimes years later, the direction becomes extremely obvious to those who would not take heed. Yesterday at work this type of situation came up again, so I suppose that is why it is on my heart.

He directed me to Jeremiah this morning, and then I saw your post. Thank you again for sharing – this was truly a blesssing for me 🙂

Mike M
Mike M
April 26, 2018 11:42 AM

We had a number of prophetic words in church this past Sunday along the lines that the time to stand is closing, it is time to go on the offensive.

cal
cal
April 26, 2018 10:20 AM

Matthew 6:19-21 19Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal: 20But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal: 21For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
Believe on Jesus and receive the eternal gift of life.

Dave
Dave
April 28, 2018 3:42 AM

This word is true, I have an emergency stash at my house. and we were told that it is not necessarily for us, but for those that will be left behind. I too have been called a watchman for America. I was given John 15:16 You have not chosen me but I have chosen you & I have ordained you , that you should go and bring forth fruit, & that your fruit should remain: That whatsoever you ask Yahuah in my name Yahushua he may give it you. Luke 21:15. It is now time to Teshuvah to our Father,”Teshuvah= return to him with all that we have”
Completely while there is yet time.

Martin
Martin
May 1, 2018 3:10 AM

The “Left Behind” series did not do the body (of Christ) any favors by propagating untruths about the rapture.