“Now, stand ready and at attention. Your marching orders will soon be delivered.”

Dramatic shifts for this nation are just ahead. The gun fire of change will begin with My latter rain. In that rain, much change will take place; some will run to Me, others will run from Me because not all will embrace My latter rain. Those who do not, will bring pain to those who do embrace My power and My name.

Places of refuge for those who seek Me will be essential for those who come into My kingdom in this late hour. I will provide all that is needed for these places of refuge in this nation. Many are relocating now, and more will begin to hear My call to pick up the stakes of their current dwellings. Those who hear and obey will see great provision and favor bestowed on them.

I will bless those who leave behind family, careers and long held positions of ministry. When those who said, “We will follow you, God, no matter the cost”, those words were recorded in their book of words. Those books have been opened now, and I am calling all who have said such words to begin to obey Me in preparation for the last day rain. Prepare, prepare. The last ones are about to enter in. Then, they will be nurtured by My church – in My word, My truth, and My way.

Soon, many of you will begin to make haste, and it will appear contrary to what is expected of you. Yet, you know My voice and you’ve been waiting for one more confirmation of what you’ve already heard from Me, here it is. Now, stand ready and at attention. Your marching orders will soon be delivered.  You are My church, manifested on earth.

Scripture References:

John 15:18-19 (Passion Translation)  “Just remember, when the unbelieving world hates you, they first hated me. If you were to give your allegiance to the world, they would love and welcome you as one of their own. But because you won’t align yourself with the values of this world, they will hate you. I have chosen you and taken you out of the world to be mine.

Psalm 19:14 (Passion Translation) So may the words of my mouth, my meditation-thoughts, and every movement of my heart be always pure and pleasing, acceptable before your eyes, my only Redeemer, my Protector-God.

Matthew 21:22 (Amplified Translation) And whatever you ask for in prayer, believing, you will receive.

Luke 18:29 (Passion Translation) “Truly I tell you,” Jesus said to them, “no one who has left home or wife or brothers or sisters or parents or children for the sake of the kingdom of God will fail to receive many times as much in this age, and in the age to come eternal life.”

Ivette Ellis

Author: Ivette Ellis

Ivette is a creative writer, author, and songwriter who has sung prophetically, for over a decade. A portion of her vision is to see the restoration of the prophetic harp ministry as described in 1 Chronicles 25: 1-3, 6-8, which nurtures emotional and spiritual healing. Her website, songbirdscribe.com, is a place of solace, encouraging healing for on-the-fence believers, and sharing God’s grace with unbelievers. She combines her master’s level mental health education from The University of Alabama, with the wisdom of God through Holy Spirit inspired words. Ivette’s book, Whisper to Us: Hope for Change and Recovery, is a resource for all who struggle with receiving God’s faithful love .

March 21, 2018 7:34 PM

I am struggling with this and really trying to keep it in prayer more than anything. My husband and I do not have the same walk with the Lord and I am really struggling to see how I could leave him behind at God’s command, especially with two small kids (if that’s what God instructs me to do, of course). I have had no inkling of anything and pray about it alllll the time. We have a decent amount of preparations ready but I can see our neighborhood plunging into chaos quickly. Plus, we’re in the DC/Baltimore area and I can’t imagine it’s a good place in which to stay after things start to happen. But God knows and has his plan, this much I know!

Would you guys please pray for my family? For my husband’s salvation, for discernment and a listening ear for me, and for the courage to follow the Lord’s directions, no matter what they may be? This is going to be tricky and I need all the help I can get.

Thank you Z3!

Jo Ann
Jo Ann
March 21, 2018 8:22 PM

Mindy, the Lord put you on my heart as soon as I read your comment. My husband and I will pray for you and your family. I know that Ivette is right about places of refuge because my husband and I have been called for that purpose. We have been called to move from the place we live but as of now we have no means to do so. That being said, I know that the Lord will provide the means just as he will provide for you when you need it. Just keep seeking him for an answer. Sometimes I think he likes to see how serious we are about getting answers from him. I know that he answers me more readily when I give him no peace until I hear from him. Hope this helps.

March 22, 2018 10:56 AM

Thank you so much, Jo Ann! I feel like I’m about to irritate him into answering me.

Jo Ann
Jo Ann
March 22, 2018 11:54 AM

Mindy, the Lord loves a heart that’s set on following him no matter where it takes them. He honors that and from what I can see, that’s where you are.

Brad C
Brad C
March 22, 2018 9:13 AM

Mindy: I’m pretty much in the same situation as you with my wife. A house divided. I am constantly asking God to send the holy spirit to open up her heart and accept Jesus as her savior (she is Jewish) but nothing so far. I am hoping that my belief and walk will cover her as well as my adult children. I keep trying to impress on them all about the time that where in and have broken down in front of them all asking them what kind of father would I be if I didn’t prepare for what is coming to provide for their protection, not only physically but spiritually. My whole thought process has done a complete change over in the last 5 years and I still don’t know if I doing things right, but always seeking God for direction, discernment, protection…..the whole gammet.

So I am also asking for some additional prayer warriors out there to pray for my wife and family to open their ears, eyes and come to accept Jesus as their saviors.

March 22, 2018 11:06 AM

I really feel for you, Brad. I understand how hard this is. I have always thought it would take something drastic in order to turn my husband to God. Maybe it’s really true. I hope not, because who knows if that would really be too late.

I am doing a study in 1 Peter and was definitely convicted about using my behavior and NOT words in order to show him the truth. I know those verses are for the wives, but I think it can apply to husbands too. No idea if that helps at all, but it made me stop and evaluate.

Antwon
Antwon
March 22, 2018 10:52 AM

Brad I’m still praying for you brother. I’m almost done with the book you gave me as well. I know for a fact things will change for you and your wife. By the way. That homestead thing. Have you’ve prayed on that about God, leading you to turn it into a refuge? You know I’m here. Call me anytime brother. I think it’s time to prepare here in minn

Joe
Joe
March 22, 2018 10:21 AM

Brad and Mindy
Pray according to acts 16:31. This was revealed to Pastor Benny Hinn by Holy Spirit when he broke down one day after seeing no results regarding the salvation of his family in spite of praying for years. He prayed according to this promise and results were immediate.
31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

Terry
Terry
March 24, 2018 11:11 PM

And consider 1 Cor. 7:14 NKJV For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband; otherwise your children would be unclean , but now they are holy.
Pray God’s Word and thank Him for answering your prayers.
Thank you Lord for Your amazing mercy and grace towards us.

Ivette Ellis
March 22, 2018 7:08 AM

Mindy,
Our promise in Hebrews 13:5 is that God himself has said that he will not in any way fail us, give us up, or leave us without support. He knows the complexities of our current circumstances. He is able to work out all things in our lives for his ultimate purpose and glory.

March 22, 2018 10:59 AM

Thank you, Ivette! That is what I will rest on and just keep bringing it to him in prayer.

Peachey
Peachey
March 22, 2018 6:59 AM

As I read your words, I saw in the spirit, the Lord’s anointing oil being poured out upon you.

Peachey
Peachey
March 22, 2018 7:02 AM

It was a LOT of oil. On your head, dripping to your shoulders, continuing down your body to the ground.

March 22, 2018 11:01 AM

Wow. You made me cry. I really appreciate you sharing that, Peachey. I need the Holy Spirit’s guidance soooo much.

Vicki
Vicki
March 22, 2018 6:00 AM

Mindy,
God loves you and has an amazing plan for you and your family. If He wants you to go somewhere else, not only will He make it clear, but He will have all the details worked out so you don’t have to plan. You just have to respond and follow step by step. He’s moved me all over the United States and has never missed a detail, required me to make a plan or failed to provide all resources. Read Exodus to remind yourself what He did for Israel – He does the exact same for us.

March 22, 2018 10:58 AM

Thank you, Vicki! I know his plan is already in place and underway. I just can’t, with my limited human capacity, understand how I’ll get my husband on board should God say to move before anything happens. I hope that makes sense.

John Barry
John Barry
March 22, 2018 12:30 PM

Sister Mindy , before I was a Christian I was a rough dude , I never thought about GOD in any way , very strong willed & wild . I married a Christian lady who prayed for me , took 7 years and GOD had to show me the supernatural 4 times to get my attention , but HE did . Don’t think for a moment GOD is not working on your husband in answer to your prayers , hang tough and it will be a suddenly and GOD will not be one minute late . Blessings !

SandraM
SandraM
March 22, 2018 3:50 PM
Hi Mindy, may the Lord bless you with his clarity and remove any confusion or apprehension from you. May the Holy Angels minister over you in this hour. Recently, God has asked me to write to one of my little cousin who live in Canada asking her to get back to her home country(our country). Like you she was in despair not knowing how things will work out for them upon their return. Ive prayed for God to give them directions and bring clarity & courage to their hearts. Some days later, I have wrote to them to share a word that Holy Spirit has put over my spirit for them, the word was Garage and strange as it was, they also have got that word. It looks like God had already planned their return back to our country and a full details were given to them on how they will get their livings when returning back. They will be moving soon and I am still praying for them to find peace when they are back cause its never easy to leave everything behind you to be obedient to the Lord. As for me, I have left family, friends and a lucrative job & pay cheque to allow God to prepare me. There is not a day where God has not been faithful to me. Am not saying its at all times rosy, not at all cause I need to constantly fight for my life due to heavy spiritual attacks but I love serving the Lord. On my spirit he is telling you TRUST IN THE LORD the plan where he is leading you is better where you are and your prayers for your husband shall be answered soon. He will be converted to Christ and adhere to his teachings.… Read more »
Vicki
Vicki
March 22, 2018 1:39 PM

I love what John said below – nothing his wife said or did changed his mind. It was God, all God. All his wife had to do was pray and demonstrate her faith, so just keep praying, believing and following what the Holy Spirit is showing you in 1 Peter. Say to God “I cannot wait to see how you turn this around!!”

It will be God, it will be suddenly and He will not be one minute late.

Ivette Ellis
March 22, 2018 7:18 AM

Vicki,
God provided miraculously for us 4 years ago when our mortgage payments were reduced by almost half. Had this not happen, I have no idea what we would have done. But, I do know that he would have taken care of us, regardless.

Vicki
Vicki
March 22, 2018 1:47 PM

Amen, praise God!!

M.S.
M.S.
March 23, 2018 11:00 AM

I’m in the same situation as you. I finally decided to leave it to God. I completely let my fear go. When you have fear, it means you don’t trust. Try it, its so hard to do. But when you do it you will see how easy it was. Your family will be fine, it has to be Gods timing.

Linda E
March 21, 2018 2:30 PM

Yes Lord!!! Yes Lord!!! I stand at attention…I await your orders. God we will follow you… No matter the cost..yes, even unto death!!! To You..to YOU!! Be all glory forever and ever!!!

Thank You for this word sister, Praise God!!

Ivette Ellis
March 22, 2018 7:21 AM

Linda,
Let God arise and be glorified 😊

Linda Ezra
March 22, 2018 6:21 PM

I have to say also sister Ivette when I read your post I began to cry and raise my hands! He is surely speaking. Just a strong confirmation for me. Thank You Father and thank you again sister Ivette.

Zztopguy
Zztopguy
March 21, 2018 12:46 PM

Wow, what a conformation for me. I have been asking God for directions on relocating and have been getting impatient because I was not receiving them. Thank you for this. The Lord is teaching me patience.

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
March 21, 2018 1:31 PM

Zz. I’ve lived in various places and usually a couple of months before it becomes official, a knowing has dropped into my spirit that some sort of a move is coming, and then things happen. I know how you feel here. If your heart is inclined to Him, you’ll hear at the right time. SNS

Vicki
Vicki
March 22, 2018 1:45 PM

I have a similar experience. Doors in my current situation start closing and that’s my clue to start looking for doors to open somewhere else. He’s done this five times so far, so by now I can excitedly say “OK Lord, where are we going now?” as soon as the first door or 2 shuts.

I can be excited now because I know He makes all of the plans for me and provides all of the resources, I just have to follow him through each door He opens.

Ivette Ellis
March 22, 2018 7:24 AM

Zztopguy,
I think we may all be learning patience…and….trust…and….dependence on him.

Robert M
Robert M
March 21, 2018 5:53 PM

Yes yes yes!!! I have been anticipating this for many years…I know it will be very soon!!!

Ivette Ellis
March 22, 2018 7:25 AM

Robert,
We have been as well. He is faithful.

Carla B
Carla B
March 22, 2018 12:57 AM

We live in California and God has opened up doors to move to San Antonio . I have lived in California all my life and feel a little nervous about leaving but really feel like it’s where the the Lord wants us right now! Trusting and just going for it !

Vicki
Vicki
March 22, 2018 6:03 AM

Carla,
You’re going to love it here! The Lord moved me to San Antonio from Mountain View, CA just a little over a year ago.

Mark Shipowick
Mark Shipowick
March 22, 2018 6:32 AM

“When those who said, “We will follow you, God, no matter the cost”, those words were recorded in their book of words. Those books have been opened now, and I am calling all who have said such words to begin to obey Me in preparation for the last day rain.” Wow, Rev 5, the Lion-Lamb takes the book no being is worthy to read from the Father’s right hand and, one by one, breaks the seals. Awesome thought!! Thanks for sharing this.