Rapture vision reveals beautiful diamonds forming in the earth

Even though I have been in a church that teaches a pre-trib rapture since I got saved in 1978, I never could see what the teachers “saw” in Revelation 4:1.

Then, in 2012 I had an open vision that propelled me into a deep Biblical study of the rapture. In the vision, I saw the earth hanging in its atmosphere with diamonds buried throughout, representing “true lovers of Jesus”. Then a fire broke out in northern Asia/Russia, which I knew was to happen in the not too distant future. It spread until it devoured the entire earth, burning up everything like stubble. All that was remained were the diamonds.

The selfsame fire that destroyed everything in its path only made the diamonds shine brighter. Then I heard the voice of the Lord say, “I did not give my life to fill a roster full of names. I died to produce for myself a bride, one who genuinely loves me with all of her heart, soul, mind and strength, and who is loyal to Me. And she shall be mine on that day that I make up my jewels.” (Mal. 3:17).

Interpretation:

When the vision ended, I asked the Lord if He was showing me the great tribulation. He didn’t answer, so I began a deep study of every verse having to do with the rapture, from cover to cover . In the end, I could not find a pre-trib rapture in the Bible! However, I did find what Jesus taught about the rapture in Matt. 24, that it happens “immediately after the tribulation of those days.” I think Jesus, the final authority, should know. Why do so many Christians disregard what He said on the subject???

Then I thought further about the vision and the symbolism involved. “Tribulation” in the Greek, is “pressure”. How are diamonds produced? They are formed in the midst of intense heat (ie. fire) and pressure. I believe my vision revealed the great tribulation, perhaps represented by World War 3 coming from China and Russia.

It was revealed to me that the fire I saw devouring the earth was going to include, not only possible physical fire such as World War 3, but also a spiritual fire: strong persecution, even in America. (Luke 12:43-52). This persecution is going to widely separate the sheep from the goats, the wheat from the tares. The wicked will increase in wickedness, and the righteous will be purified. (Daniel12:10). There will be absolutely no option left for lukewarmness. Every Christian will be forced to choose between following Christ all the way, even to the point of imprisonment or death, or go all the way to the left. No one will be able to be an “undercover Christian”. It will be clearly revealed “who’s who”.

Some will turn out to be traitors of other Christians, and this will be shocking. We must guard against being offended, and letting our love grow cold. We must learn now to love our enemies, and forgive everyone who has hurt us, before it gets bad. For those who are purified by the refining fire, it will result in true revival, such as Jesus described in John 17. We will see His glory, and many, many, many will be saved. This will be like the book of Acts, but far more intense. It will be the grand finale just before Jesus returns!

This vision also confirmed the following prophetic word I received in 1987:

“A time is coming to America that is going to be so hard, you are going to have to literally cling to Me to make it. You will have to know how to pray, to have a deep, personal knowledge of My Word, know My Voice, and know how to keep in step with My Spirit. Keeping in step with My Spirit could be the difference between life and death. Learn these things now, before it arrives, for then it will be too late to learn.

America will be stripped of everything, like Israel in the desert. All you will have to meet your every need is Me alone. You will know what it means to depend only on every Word that comes out of My mouth. Those who fully depend on Me will see miracles. This stripping will prove who really loves Me, and why really doesn’t, separating the sheep from the goats. You will have absolutely no reason in the natural to love Me, similar to Job. The ones who truly love Me, not merely My blessings, but Me, will walk in My power and glory like they have never known. This will lead to great revival and a great harvest of souls.”

Kerry Lebrun

Author: Kerry Lebrun

As a child, Kerry Lebrun was a victim of severe abuse. At age nineteen, she was a total atheist and knew nothing about the Bible. Then one night, she encountered the living Christ in a prophetic dream. He quoted a verse to her from John’s Gospel. She believed and received salvation. Afterwards, she received more dreams and visions that essentially unveiled the many facets of the cross and how to apply its’ transforming power to her heart and life, resulting in the total eradication of severe Post Traumatic Stress disorder and a host of related issues caused by the abuse she endured. God instructed her to write a book to pass on these revelations and teachings of the cross to others, so they, too, can be set free. Her book “Against All Hope Until…” can be viewed on her website Heavens Hope Unveiled.

Linda Hasche
March 22, 2018 10:29 PM

EXCELLENT post of Truth. Thank you very much for sharing this.

Michele Renee
Michele Renee
March 22, 2018 10:20 PM

Hi Kerry,
Thank you for sharing this beautiful vision. I believe it gives full support to
Matthew 24: 38, 39 and Matthew 13: 40-43 which state clearly that it is the unrighteous that are taken away in the days of Noah, NOT the righteous, and it is the tares (them that do iniquity) that are removed…. THEN the righteous shall shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father.” May God open the eyes of all who read this. 🙏🌟

Bill
Bill
March 23, 2018 8:29 AM

Kerry: As I read your prophetic word a picture came to mind. A picture of a dozen men in Libya kneeling on the beach, Christians, with isis men behind them holding knives to cut their throats. I saw no real fear in their eyes. When our time comes, I pray that we will stand strong for our Lord and Savior as they did.

Kerry Lebrun
kerry Lebrun
March 23, 2018 5:44 PM

Amen and amen brother!

Mark scheib
Mark scheib
March 23, 2018 8:02 AM

Absolutely correct. The church is here for the tribulation, but not when God pours out His wrath on a willfully unbelieving world. tribulation and wrath are two completely different things. tribulation is from Saten and the Antichrist, wrath comes from God down onto this earth.

Brenda Brown
March 22, 2018 10:23 PM
I certainly get that it takes trials and testings for us to be purified – that makes total sense. What I tell people though is that the entire tribulation includes the time of wrath, and since God has “not appointed us to wrath,” the true Church will not be partakers of it. Purified is one thing, punished is another. What exactly constitutes the ‘tribulation’ however, is up for grabs. Someone received a word from God in which He said, “Many of My people are not looking for My return. Many will be left dumbfounded when those who are without spot or wrinkle are taken. Learn the whole, complete parable of the 10 Virgins.” I don’t think people would not be looking for Christ’s return if things were terrible on this earth. The worse it gets, the more people start looking to God for help and for deliverance, so the fact that they aren’t looking, tells me that things are not that bad close to the time the rapture occurs. I’ve also heard a word of God that stated very clearly that just prior to the rapture, the U.S. would be bombed in several places. From what I’ve gleaned, it’s a surprise attack so it would take people aback. One more thing on this subject that addresses the parable of the 10 Virgins, is a word God gave me. To summarize it, God said, “Very soon they (the Spirit-filled) would wake up to find that their glory is a fading glory, and would look across to groups and individuals whom they had classed as ‘Satanic, heretics, and just-plain-stay-away-from’, and they would SEE the glory coming in their midst. They would hide away in shame and defeat – shame, because they knew not the voice of God when they heard it, and… Read more »
Kirk
Kirk
March 23, 2018 12:21 AM

Hi Brenda, many people are confused because they consider the tribulation and the wrath of God as one and the same, or at least overlapping. The tribulation, and the great tribulation, which is the persecution of believers happens before the rapture and before the wrath of God. Then immediately after the tribulation (great tribulation in Mt 24) is the rapture. Then after the rapture is the trumpet portion of the wrath of God (over 1/3 of the earth), and finally the full 7 bowls of wrath poured out on the beast kingdom. So the wrath does not start until after the rapture. Birth pangs start the whole thing for everyone. Tribulation is satans wrath against the saints, Gods wrath is for the world after his bride is removed. This is how I’ve come to understand it after many years of study.

Brenda Brown
March 23, 2018 9:35 AM

Hi Kirk. I totally agree that the Church will go through some tribulation but not the wrath. There was a man named Percy Collet, who back in the 1980’s, had shared his experience of being taken to Heaven for 6 1/2 days. He asked Jesus point blank if the rapture would occur before the tribulation, mid-trib, or after, and Jesus told him that it would not occur before the tribulation, but before the wrath. Check out ‘Dream of Miami being bombed’ online, in which a lady expressly reveals a very real dream where she was shown that Miami and certain other cities in the U.S., are bombed just prior to the rapture – about 1 week or less. Jesus clearly tells her the rapture would not be more than a week after this occurs. Also, if you get the book ‘A Diary of Signs and Wonders’ by Marie Woodworth Etter, and look under a subtitle of ‘A visit from 2 Angels’, you’ll find an explanation of what a man was told when he was visited by 2 Angels years ago, part of which was that God would preach to the U. S. through the ‘mouth of a canon’, and then Jesus would come to take away His Bride. These things confirm one another and seem very clear to me.

Joseph
Joseph
March 23, 2018 1:02 PM

Brenda, thank you for sharing this. God bless you.

Jerome L
March 23, 2018 7:25 PM

Consider that a week doesn’t always mean a week of days. It could mean a week of years. Though overall I very much appreciate and agree with your take on the tribulation and the Wrath and when believers will be taken out of the way. I have come to wonder if the “taken out of the way” requires going to heaven or simply being moved by God to a safe place and under His Divine protection.

Brenda Brown
March 23, 2018 7:37 PM

Hi Jerome. Recall that Paul, after he spoke of us meeting Jesus in the air, said, “…and so shall we ever be with the Lord.” There’s no point in just moving us out of the way when He could take us to Himself – considering this is His Bride, I would think He wants her with Him, not just removed from the vicinity of wrath.

Cobus Brits
March 23, 2018 6:55 AM

Always the chilling Truth in your posts/comments Brenda.

I guess the diamonds then would be those who will reflect only Jesus’ Light.

Brenda Brown
March 23, 2018 7:53 AM

Once again I have to laugh Cobus. If the truth is chilling – I guess that’s true. Yes, the diamonds are those who have truly changed into His likeness – like a diamond goes from black coal to crystal clear and sparkling.

Jeannie
Jeannie
June 10, 2018 3:12 PM

Brenda… I know this post is a few months ago but I just came a crossed it. I do agree with you, and I know our Lord has a game plan that many do not realize. You are right there have been people who have been prepared for what is coming all their life, who have been walking into the fire and being purified, yes some are to self-satisfying but for me it was confusion. I know why everything in my life happened, what I was being prepared for, but if you would have asked me about 5 years ago, well even a year ago I would have not known the answer, but I know now. I have asked Him all my life “Why?” He did not answer me until about 7 – 8 months ago. I have heard Yeshua’s voice several times in my life and I have always been protected, most people would not believe what I have been through, unless they have also been through something close to it. Many may not have known what Yahuwah’s plans for them were until He was ready to reveal them. Shalom

Brenda Brown
June 10, 2018 8:48 PM
Hi Jeannie. I’m not sure what the entire point is that you were making. If we’re talking people being prepared for the coming glory, that is something that absolutely needs preparation. We can’t expect to walk into God from a life of feeding the flesh and its wants, to being ready and prepared for divine glory – the very thought is absurd. We are fallen natures and flesh, we can’t possibly receive glory from God without some kind of processing that excavates out some of this flesh and makes room for divinity. The two are opposing natures and cannot abide together or with one another. Grace is something God pours out on the unworthy to awaken a desire within them to seek after Him, so that He can do a more everlasting work within their spirits, it’s not a means of spreading His glory. I know we can and must pass through some very dark and death-filled times – there’s no question about that, and if we’ve entered into those times while being obedient to the leadings of God’s Spirit, then we have no need to feel condemned or worried about why we feel so terrible in our spirits. We can hardly pass through a time of being ‘conformed to the image of His death’ all the while feeling great. That would be absurd as well. Death isn’t great no matter where you’re feeling it, but it’s necessary if we want to partake of His glory. Those who suffer with Christ will reign with Him, and ‘…when it testified beforehand of the sufferings of Christ and the glory that would follow..’ Suffering first, then glory, that’s the pattern and we must follow. As for hearing God’s voice and Him saying things not recorded in scripture per se, “..for what has… Read more »
Michele Renee
Michele Renee
March 23, 2018 10:04 AM
Hi Brenda, Proverbs 25: 11 says that “A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.” I appreciate your giving us your apples, my sister. (Song of Solomon 8: 10) Thank you so much. I’d like to share a view with you now that I believe to be a picture of silver: Psalm 91: 8 states that “Only with your eyes shall you behold and see the reward of the wicked”. I see this as foundational truth for when the wrath of God comes: We shall see His wrath upon the wicked, but won’t be touched by it for we shall be kept in Him just as the three Hebrew children were untouched when they were cast into the fiery furnace. The ones that cast them into the fire (a type and shadow of the wicked) were burned, not the Hebrew children. Concerning the 5 virgins who had no oil, it is to be noted that it was not God’s wrath that they experienced. These were virgins (they had pure religion and had kept themselves unspotted from the world) but they had not been intimate with the Lord- They were not ready to meet the Lord in His coming as the Bridegroom which is but ONE of our Lord’s many comings. The consequence of their failure to be intimate with Him was that the door was shut to them. They were told to purchase oil which they took heed to do as stated in Matthew 25: 10 “they went to buy.” I believe this indicates that they will go through more processing and know His coming to them as a purifier and a refiner. So while these five virgins were not to be part of the ruling city, the Heavenly Jerusalem, THE BRIDE coming down from… Read more »
Brenda Brown
March 23, 2018 6:28 PM

Hi Michele. Although I have stated scripture that plainly says we are not appointed to wrath, we can see whatever God wants us to see from Heaven or in the Spirit – wrath included. This might be the case for some of us, but certainly God is not going to have all of us ‘view’ or watch His wrath being poured out on everyone who is due it. What’s the point in that? As I said, some may benefit from it just as some benefit by a visit to Hell, but not all, and the same goes for the time of wrath. Once we leave this world, our point of interest is not what He’s doing on earth, but what’s going on in Heaven, for the time of the marriage supper of the Lamb will be arriving soon.

Michele Renee
Michele Renee
March 25, 2018 1:21 AM
Dear Brenda, Recently I found myself singing: “I am the testimony of one who has been beheaded” and was led to look at this scripture in Rev. 6: 9, 10: “I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held. (Their carnal minds had been cut off and they were dead in Christ). And they cried with a loud voice, saying: “How long, O Lord, holy and true, before you will judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?” It is important to know that the word “avenge” in this passage of scripture is a faulty translation. The Greek word “ekdikeo” does not mean avenge (retaliate with vengeance), but the first and primary meaning of the word is “vindicate.” Synonyms of this word are to exonerate, justify, substantiate, attest, confirm, authenticate and validate. I wonder how many of us know that the Book of Revelation is the revelation of Christ in sign/symbolic language about what takes place in the spirit realm IN US…. It is the progressive coming forth of light, light, and more light (revelation) destroying the man of sin in us (the carnal man with the carnal mind) which makes way for the glorious out-raying of the life of Christ in us. This is my understanding of what has been “signified” in this portion of scripture: Blood stands for life (the life is in the blood) so what these under the altar are crying out is: “Validate our lives on them”… “Let there be a transforming manifestation and ministry come forth from us by which all men will see and know that we have paid the price to truly be sons of our Father in order to be the salvation… Read more »
Brenda Brown
March 25, 2018 12:49 PM
Hi Michele. As much as I understand that many things in scripture can be symbolic – and I do understand and see much this way, not everything God has written is symbolism. Most of the time there is a good reason why God writes something in symbolic language, but when it comes to knowing what the martyrs are saying concerning their waiting for white robes, there’s just no reason to symbolize their message. ‘Avenge’, ‘ekdiceo’, does include ‘vindicate’ as a meaning, but along with ‘retaliate, punish and avenge’ and comes from the root word ‘ekdikos’, meaning ‘carrying justice out, punisher’, so I believe the passage means exactly what it says. They had been wrongly killed, and were wanting God to carry out justice on those who persecuted them. That’s why they don’t just ask for God to avenge them, but JUDGE those who did this to them. I totally agree that the book of Revelation is not clearly understood in this day. It’s not about Jesus per se, but Jesus being revealed in those who have become worthy of His appearing – as recorded in II Thessalonians 1: 10 & 11. Take note in Revelation 1:12-13, in which John says that he turned to see who was speaking with Him and saw one LIKE unto the Son of Man, and that in verse 15, His voice had the sound of MANY waters. Both suggest a corporate Body of people who together, look exactly like Jesus – just as Paul said should be the case in Ephesians 3: 13-14. It will be the worthy who have become so prepared in their spirits, that they can truly represent Jesus, whom Jesus will reveal Himself through in this day. Many will be anointed, but a limited number will have this honour.
Brother Steven
March 23, 2018 12:26 AM

Thank you Brenda……..Good point made………we are not appointed unto wrath. There’s no way Scripturally for the Rapture to be at the Second Coming in my studied opinion……I think the Matthew 24 ref is talking to the Natural Branch of Israel, not the church which was not formed yet. Think about this: If all believers were caught up in the air to meet the Lord at the second coming-we would then get our changed permanent bodies and come back down to help the Lord slay the wicked……there would be no more natural bodies during the Millennium to repopulate the earth…….therefore a Post Trib-Rapture cannot be. You also cannot have a Marriage supper of the Lamb on earth, there would not be enough space or room for such a gathering in Jerusalem………

Brenda Brown
March 23, 2018 8:21 AM
Hi Steven. Actually the parable of the 10 virgins brings out an important point on this subject. It’s not all believers who will be taken in the rapture, for the foolish stated that their lamps had gone out, not that they had backslidden and fallen so that they were no longer believers. If I had quoted the full word God gave me above, it would tell you that the reason there are Spirit-filled who would not receive the glory is because they had been in 1 of 3 categories, namely, 1) trusting in past experiences 2) trusting in a fading glory 3) trusting in the rapture. These are the 3 categories that God told me Himself, many Spirit-filled are in, and because they are they would not be prepared to receive the glory because it is coming as part of another totally different and separate experience from that of Pentecost. Those who have clung to Pentecost as if it’s the end-all and be-all, haven’t allowed themselves to hunger and thirst beyond that point, and enter into the final experience God has for us – which if you follow the Feasts He laid out, is Tabernacles. Both Passover and Pentecost were fulfilled in the Church, but not Tabernacles, and that’s because it involves the ‘Jesus on the Mt of Transfiguration’ experience. Peter knew what he was seeing when he offered to build 3 Tabernacles. As Paul states in Philippians 3: 10, we need to go through being made ‘conformable to his death’ before attaining to the resurrection – which is the rapture, so not everyone is going to be ready for the rapture when it occurs. As the word of God said which I quoted above, “Many of MY PEOPLE are not looking for My return. Many will be LEFT dumbfounded… Read more »
Maj Matt
March 23, 2018 6:26 AM
2 Thessalonians 2 2 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, 2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. 3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; 4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. Again here we are told the “coming of our Lord and our gathering together unto him will not happen until: –the falling away — the man of sin is revealed (again the Daniel verses from above) This is the anti-christ going into the temple (Prior to His return) Revelation 20 1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. 2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, 3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season. 4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the [b]souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God,… Read more »
Brenda Brown
March 23, 2018 9:05 AM
Hi Maj. I hear you, and I know the scriptures of the falling away, the Son of Perdition being revealed, and of the First Resurrection, but the first resurrection is a time period, not just a series of events. In fact, it is a time period in which certain events take place. Since we are in the last days to which scripture refers, it behooves us to be listening to what God has to say to us today, not just in scripture, after all, since we are in this important time period, God has things He wants us to know about it. The first word from God that I quoted above, stated clearly that not all His people would be taken in the rapture, so that leaves Christians here who had not gone through the process enough to be made without spot or wrinkle. Secondly, there are people walking in God’s glory on the earth prior to the rapture, which is why there are 5 virgins whose lamps have obviously not gone out, why Peter recognized Jesus’ transfiguration as ‘Tabernacles’ – the last Feast that must be fulfilled in the Church, and also why Jesus said, “Pray that you are worthy to escape all these things”. There is a person named Annie Schisler who resides in Argentina, and who almost at her conversion, began being taken up into Heaven and shown various things about God’s workings in this day. She was clearly shown on more than one occasion, that there would be people who had allowed God’s deep workings in their lives, who would be channels through whom the last move of God would begin and be carried forward on this earth, and that they would ‘walk above the storm’ that was coming. Obviously the rapture had not occurred yet,… Read more »
Maj Matt
March 23, 2018 9:30 AM

I do not agree the the First Resurrection (Rev 20:5) is a time period. The context and grammar clearly indicate an event with no indication of being over time. You state: “it behooves us to be listening to what God has to say to us today, not just in scripture”. Indeed – BUT – God does not contradict Scripture. Paul clearly states the Rapture/Resurrection takes place after the man of sin is revealed . (2 Thessalonians 2).

Matt 24 – When Christ is asked about the signs of the end of the age he gives a long talk not mentioning his return until later – prior to this mention he speaks of the abomination that causes desolation v.15 (from Daniel 9;27, 11:31; and 12:11)
He goes on to mention the false christ in v 26
Not till v 30 does he mention His return.

Compare this to Paul, again, in 2 Thessalonians)
–the falling away

Brenda Brown
March 23, 2018 10:51 AM

Hi again Maj. I did not say, nor did I imply, that I was taking what God was saying now, as overriding scripture. Of course what He says now will not contradict scripture – that’s a given, but it can give us a clearer insight into scripture and that’s what I’m saying. I also stated that I heard you regarding the Anti Christ being revealed before the rapture – no question about it, but that does not mean we are in great tribulation. God has told me what causes the great falling away and it isn’t tribulation or persecution, and He has also made it very clear that there will be a group who receive His glory prior to that falling away, so there are events that occur that may not be specifically mentioned in chronological order in scripture, that will occur in our midst before major tribulation comes.

Kirk
Kirk
March 23, 2018 11:58 AM

Hi Maj, I take the first resurrection to be the resurrection of the just. Jesus was the first one resurrected and that was 2000 years ago. The dead in Christ will be resurrected at the rapture and any martyrs after the rapture will be resurrected at the end. In other words – ‘this is (completes) the first resurrection’ (of the just). The second resurrection is of the unjust.

Maj Matt
March 23, 2018 12:45 PM

Regarding Rev 20: 1-5

A famous Canadian Greek scholar (in his 80s at the time read this passage in the Greek. He was amazed he never saw this prior- the First resurrection included tribulation saints.

I know some will say we are not subject to wrath – and that is true – but cannot God protect His own from the wrath even while here? I think so!

For the Rev 20:1-5 verses- I see the first resurrection as the main one (big one including all dead in Christ) as the Greek for “first” is “prótos”: definition: first, before, principal, most important.

If this is the “most important” along with the “first” meaning I see this as including the most Christians as in the Bride of Christ being raised which would indeed make it “most important”.

Thayer’s Greek Lexicon on this Greek term (used in all places, not just this one) Pending on the grammar this Greek word also can mean “first of two”

So, the resurrection of the bride of Christ (rapture – as it includes those living being “caught up”) is indeed the “most important or absolute first”. For such a big deal I think it would be mentioned – and this seems like the most logical explanation due to the original usages in the Greek.

Cobus Brits
March 24, 2018 2:01 AM

Towards the end of AA Allen’s vision about destruction on earth, there was a distant sound of singing. He knew it to be coming from the saints who were kept in the cleft of the rock in the mountain of God.

It was a joyfull happy bunch who did the singing and by the sound of it more likely as a result of the Feast of the Marriage of the Lamb than just being spared and protected on earth. After all, it was on the Mountain of God.

Rebecca Bonnell
March 22, 2018 10:23 PM

Dear Kerry, Our Dear Lord Jesus Christ said that we will have tribulation as many have had this and will continue to have this…through wars/world wars/murders and persecution but this is not to be confused with The Great Tribulation aka Jacob’s Trouble. We will see much happening before this kicks off to ready The Bride for The Rapture as she is not ready and also during this time the Latter Rain outpouring of The Holy Spirit will occur to help bring in this Harvest of Souls. It will be a time like no other…!!! Love and GOD Bless XXX

Megan Manrubia
March 23, 2018 2:40 AM

The bible does talk about an expected return of Jesus Christ at his second coming, at the battle of Armageddon when all the nations will mourn and see him. BUT what about the passage in Matthew chapter 24 verses 38-44 that describes an “unexpected hour” when Christ will return as a thief to take one and leave behind the other? I would just like to reason and know what your thoughts are on this particular passage. This particular passage could also go hand and hand with 1 Thessalonians 4:17 and 1 Corinthians 15. I am sure you have done your research on the word, “caught up” in greek and latin terms. If all these passages do not reflect an unexpected rapture then what is it? I do believe we should live everyday as if Jesus could come right now, but that’s just it….. I see so much devision over this particular subject of the rapture. I just believe that there will be a rapture, I just am choosing not to focus on it. With this subject aside, stay in the word, it is so important in the these last days to stand on God’s truth and let it be a lamp onto your feet and a light onto your path ahead… deception is only going to get worse, so test all things with scripture and pray about it. Discern discern discern. Thank you for a great article! Once again, I truly enjoy reading them all. GBY brothers and sisters. 😇💗🙏

Becky Chinn
Becky Chinn
March 23, 2018 11:46 AM

I sugest you study the Bride/Bridegroom for more info on rapture.
themightyhandofgod.com has a series on this in right side bar.

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
March 23, 2018 7:41 AM

HI Megan, If you put “rapture” in the search box, James has many studies of the topic covering all the verses. Blessings!!

Michele Renee
Michele Renee
March 23, 2018 6:56 AM

The Apostle Paul stated that he knew a man in Christ who was caught up (raptured) to the third heaven and that whether he was in the body or out of it, he could not tell. Cor. 2:12. The man that had this experience wasn’t taken off the face of the earth permanently- he was on the earth AFTER he had been raptured and likewise, it is the same for us. We will have a third heaven experience which I believe is connected with our fulfilling of Feast of Tabernacles. Proverbs 10:30 states: “The righteous shall never be removed; but the wicked shall not inhabit the earth,” so the scriptures clearly show we will remain HERE. Just as it was in the days of Noah, the WICKED shall be removed, NOT us, but this time, FIRE will be used, not water as was shown in Hope’s vision: “The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of His kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; and shall cast them into a furnace of FIRE.” Matthew 13: 41, 42. Many believers are expecting to be taken out of here and have lost focus on the word that says the earth and all the people in it are moaning and groaning waiting for God’s people to GROW UP to be the manifested sons of God doing the greater works Jesus said we’d do-… Becoming the manifested ones is our hope, NOT the disappearing ones. ☀️

Mark Shipowick
Mark Shipowick
March 24, 2018 9:26 AM

Thanks Kerry! In your vision fire breaks out in northern Asia/Russia and it quickly spreads world-wide, causing global tribulation and persecution. Rev. 13:2 confirms that: It says that the beast is like a leopard, signifying it comes on the world scene quickly. What carries it? The feet of a bear, Russia.

Rev 13:2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

So, when we see Russia become engaged in war the Lord is forewarning us that the formation of the beast will materialize quickly, like a leopard. Russia will be the catalyst for the revival of the beast power, causing its mortal wound (from the Protestant Reformation) to be healed. According to David Wilkerson’s prophecy, the beast is the apostate “Super Church” which is another pointed warning that organized Christianity will again exercise the persecutions of the dark ages.

Kerry Lebrun
kerry Lebrun
March 24, 2018 12:46 PM

Powerful and enlightening. Thanks for sharing that Mark!

Michele Renee
Michele Renee
March 23, 2018 5:23 PM

Dear Kerry,
I love your vision. I have previously shared on Z3news that long ago I was given the word: “The diamond church is not present, but will be on the next page.” Truly we are epistles read of men and collectively, we (the ones transformed into the image of Christ) form the Lamb’s Book of Life. Your vision tells me that that page is being opened NOW! His precious, many-faceted diamonds who have gone through much pressure to be formed and have been cut and polished, are being joined together fulfilling our Lord’s prayer to be ONE! Hallelujah! This is the day of His glory appearing in His beautiful bride. Oh what joy your dream has brought. Thank you once again. 😘

Kerry Lebrun
kerry Lebrun
March 23, 2018 9:04 PM

Amen! It was actually a vision that was accompanied with a download that lasted for 6 hours. I had been seeking God to open my eyes to see “His glorious inheritance in the saints.” There was way more info that was downloaded, but like you, I believe He is getting His Bride ready! Thats soooo amazing you got the same thing!!!!!!! Thanks so much for sharing sister! By the way, i wrote a whole chapter on this vision in my book, Against All Hope Until.
If you like, send me your personal email at unveilinghope@gmail.com, and ill email you a pdf of the chapter! We share a lot in common!