“Now I am raising up a different breed of prophets who are a true source of the Bread of My presence.”

On 7th October, I received a prophetic word from the Lord concerning the spiritual place called Endor; the fountain of dwelling:

“The witch of Endor will be ejected from her seat at the flowing forth of the waters. She has been consulted by leaders after the order of Saul, but now I am raising up a different breed of prophets who are a true fountain of habitation; a true source of the Bread of My presence. They will provide living water for My kings after the order of David. Did he not enter the temple and feed his mighty men on the showbread in order to nourish them as they fled from their enemies? Did My disciples not feed on the standing grain in the field on the Sabbath and were they not strengthened for the journey thereby? So too shall the true bread received at the hand of this new breed of prophets nourish and strengthen My mighty men in the time of persecution.

And many will come to My Endor, prophets who have understanding of the times. These are they who dwell continuously in the secret place of the Most High, before My face. They are the ones who drink in the light of My presence, whose eye is single and are therefore fit to fill the whole Body with light.

No longer will the mouth of dark counsel be heard in the midst of My priests. No longer will the profane be passed off as holy bread. For I will unseat and I will defeat the counselors who masquerade as messengers of righteousness. What does straw have in common with wheat? And what does the mire have in common with My living waters? But My Endor shall be known as a place of wise counsel and many shall come and be instructed in righteousness and directed on the highway of holiness.

And the company of prophets who bring forth the bread of My presence shall guide many. These are they who drink at My fountain of Life and in My light they see light. In the time of dense darkness, My Endor shall be a lampstand set aflame and lighting up My whole house.”

Interpretation:

In my message on the threshing and preparation of the barley firstfruits, I described how the kingly anointing of Jehu was released to deal with Jezebel and her witchcraft. We saw how this judgment poured out had the effect of releasing those gagged and made eunuchs by her witchcraft. I am finding in this season that the Spirit is bringing to remembrance revelation received in previous seasons and then adding new revelation or puzzle pieces to it, thus expanding the understanding, which is applicable for the specific time we are in.

A few years ago, I did a word study on the story of Saul going to consult the witch at Endor. He did this because when he personally inquired of the Lord in his own prayer closet or via godly prophets, he got no answer. So he turned to the occult realm for revelation. Endor means ‘fountain of dwelling’ or a ‘dwelling place which is a fountain’ and it is found in the territory of Issachar, the tribe who had understanding of the times.

At the time of doing this study, I thought it tragic that the place which is named for its ability to bring forth life-giving water and understanding of the times had instead a resident witch, who consulted the dead and the demonic on behalf of the living. The KJV describes her as a woman with a familiar spirit. In other words, she was receiving demonic counsel. It was as if a place intended to be a portal of Heaven was instead hijacked and became an oracle from the pit of hell.

I was also aware how perfectly this tragedy described sectors of the modern-day church, where those who call themselves prophets and prophetesses are often actually operating with the help of a familiar spirit and receiving dark counsel. Revelation 2 speaks of the church at Thyatira who tolerates the woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess and further on describes this as ‘knowing the depths of satan’.

In Elijah’s time, the prophets of Baal ate at Jezebel’s table and then went and ministered counsel to the people and because Jezebel had killed every prophet she could find, there was no other source of revelation or counsel. The people of God knew no different and swallowed down the demonic counsel indiscriminately. That is until Elijah came forth from his place of preparation and taught the people the difference between the holy and the profane and they returned to serving the One True God.

Scripture References:

25  I have heard what the prophets have said who prophesy lies in My name, saying, I have dreamed, I have dreamed [visions on my bed at night].
26  [How long shall this state of things continue?] How long yet shall it be in the minds of the prophets who prophesy falsehood, even the prophets of the deceit of their own hearts,
27  Who think that they can cause My people to forget My name by their dreams which every man tells to his neighbor, just as their fathers forgot My name because of Baal?
28  The prophet who has a dream, let him tell his dream; but he who has My word, let him speak My word faithfully. What has straw in common with wheat [for nourishment]? says the Lord.
29  Is not My word like fire [that consumes all that cannot endure the test]? says the Lord, and like a hammer that breaks in pieces the rock [of most stubborn resistance]?
30  Therefore behold, I am against the [false] prophets, says the Lord, [I am even now descending upon them with punishment, these prophets] who steal My words from one another [imitating the phrases of the true prophets].
31  Behold, I am against the prophets, says the Lord, who use their [own deceitful] tongues and say, Thus says the Lord.
32  Behold, I am against those who prophesy lying dreams, says the Lord, and tell them and cause My people to err and go astray by their lies and by their vain boasting and recklessness when I did not send them or command them; nor do they profit these people at all, says the Lord. (Jeremiah 23:25-32)

Christine Beadsworth

Author: Christine Beadsworth

Christine Beadsworth lives in Somerset West, South Africa. She is an artist, poet and speaker, also writing and publishing articles under the ‘Fresh Oil Releases’ banner. She has authored several books, which she offers for free on her blog, Fresh Oil Releases. In 2017, she started a new site for posting her podcasts, called Fresh Air Releases.

Carolanne
Carolanne
October 16, 2018 3:45 PM
Amen, Sister! I want to share something the LORD is saying to me about how Pastor Brunson’s Turkish captivity and ordeal had a purpose for setting America free from spiritual bondage. It was only by his experience which led him from incarceration to the Oval Office that he could be allowed to publicly lay hands on our President to help heal our land in an act of humility and repentance. The LORD has often said to me the fish rots from the head down concerning evil in our government. So if the head of the fish is covered in Divine protection and purified, so will be the many fishes in our land. I m asking that we do this for z3 today, by praying for our leader, James. z3 news has become so huge that it is hard to catch all the foxes that ruin the grapevines. No one is exempt from the target of the Enemy to infect His holy ones who come to do the LORD’s work. So in Jesus name, to prepare our hearts in worship with me here: I invite you to.sing along first: Holy Spirit, you are welcome here. Flood this place and fill the atmosphere. Your glory LORD is what our hearts long for . To be overwhelmed by your Spirit, LORD. And now, in your presence, Father, we come in Jesus’ name. We lift up James Bailey and Z3news. We ask that you cover him with all wisdom, discernment, pure hands, a clean heart, understanding truth from lies and good from evil. We come against every familiar spirit that wants to infect this body of believers in unholiness through false prophetic words, accusations, through sins of the flesh or sins of the heart. We ask that all prophecies or extra-scriptural sources of information… Read more »
Lydia Hodge
October 16, 2018 5:10 PM

Amen. I stand in agreement. May this ministry stand as a true source of endtime news and a prophetic voice for those seeking truth.

Carolanne
Carolanne
October 19, 2018 2:19 PM

Oh, Lydia I ❤️ you with agape love. Your heart is so pure.

Thomas NoDoubt
Thomas NoDoubt
November 14, 2018 3:05 PM

Where two or more come together in agreement, in unity of Spirit and “in harmony one with another. For there the Lord commanded the blessing” (Ps 133:1-3)
A song to bring you higher, by King David
1 How truly wonderful and delightful
to see brothers and sisters living together in sweet unity!
2 It’s as precious as the sacred scented oil
flowing from the head of the high priest Aaron,
dripping down upon his beard and running all the way down
to the hem of his priestly robes.
3This heavenly harmony can be compared to the dew
dripping down from the skies upon Mount Hermon,
refreshing the mountain slopes of Israel.
For from this realm of sweet harmony
God will release his eternal blessing, the promise of life forever!

Carolanne
Carolanne
November 15, 2018 11:35 AM

Amen, Brother Thomas.

LTw
LTw
October 18, 2018 4:42 AM

Yes Lord, Amen in Jesus Name

S. Renee Felder
Renee
October 16, 2018 12:09 PM

We are certainly seeing a mixture of messages from various prophets about the sign of the times. False prophets sow confusion and leading people to perdition. As you said, the light will shine on the true prophets and those who belong to HIM will increase in discernment to determine the truth. At least this is my prayer.

H Little
H Little
October 17, 2018 11:34 AM
In my sleep, in the early morning hours of October 14, I heard the voice of the Lord so close and so clear “I have bread (meat) to eat that ye know not of.” (John 4:32) It woke me up and affected me deeply. This bread is Jesus’ word and it sustains in the face of any circumstance or any enemy but I need to “gather ” it daily. “Thou preparest a table in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. (Psalm 23:5) This bread is the comforting Word, the Presence of the Son of God and of the Holy Spirit which includes the satisfaction and confidence of being in the perfect will of God, in alignment with His written and rema word.That’s a long sentence! Jesus explained His word to His disciples as “My meat is to do the will of Him that sent me, and to finish his work…(John 4:34) For God’s people, it could be public ministry or hidden intercession. It must include building one’s relationship with Him in daily bible reading and prayer. (John 6) It is hidden manna (Jesus) as portrayed by the daily gathering of manna (bread) by the Israelites in the desert. It’s spiritual food given to the repentant. “Behold I stand and the door and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.”(Revelation 3:20-22) It is sustenance bought without money. (Isaiah 55)
rosemary
October 16, 2018 1:04 PM

Christine, I was intrigued by your comment “I thought it tragic that the place which is named for its ability to bring forth life-giving water and understanding of the times had instead a resident witch, who consulted the dead and the demonic on behalf of the living.”

I wanted to look back to see if there was a prior pattern of death taking over the presence of living water. I thought of Abraham’s wells. “Isaac reopened the wells that had been dug in the days of his father Ab-raham (Strong’s 1 ab, meaning father), which the Philistines had stopped after Abraham died.” (Gen 26:17.)

As to the connection of a witch/medium to water, I looked up Strong’s 178 Ob for medium and the root is: bottle, familiar spirit. “From the same as ‘ab (apparently through the idea of prattling a father’s name); properly, a mumble, i.e. A water skin (from its hollow sound); hence a necromancer (ventriloquist, as from a jar) — bottle, familiar spirit. (Biblehub.)”

It makes sense the children of Ab-ba cry out to Him, while the children of the devil, the medium in this case, prattle or mumble out in their hollowness out to him, the father of lies. (John 8:44.)

Your comment lead me to dig deeper into His Word, thanks!

Christine Beadsworth
Christine Beadsworth
October 17, 2018 6:58 AM

very interesting, Rosemary. Thanks for sharing. Thank God we are becoming new wine skins as opposed to water skins.

Debbie
October 16, 2018 12:16 PM

WOW Christine! Thank you .This is so good, more separation of the holy from the profane. Many are not fully aware of the tainted “prophetic” words given in religious circles. We must continually keep ourselves clean before the Lord….seek out His TRUTH and be appalled at wanting the acceptance of mere flesh. Even so, COME LORD JESUS!

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
October 16, 2018 2:32 PM

Your title immediately reminded me of this study about manna I had heard a couple of weeks ago. Very helpful–here’s the description below it: In this video, we look at manna in the old testament as a type or shadow of the law and the works thereof. With this study we compare manna, the bread of heaven, with Jesus, the Bread of Life. Manna, representing the works of the law, was temporal and ceased after 40 years, whereas Jesus is eternal, from everlasting. Other OT types of the law and figures of Christ are also discussed in this video. For salvation, we must trust in the sufficient, finished work of Jesus Christ, and not in our works of righteousness. By grace, through faith, in Christ alone! God bless!

Jesus and Manna: What’s the difference between the Bread of Life and bread of heaven?