“You are now about to see a PUBLIC manifestation of My victory for your warring in the secret place.”

All week, I have had a strong sense from the Lord for those who have really been “warring” in prayer in the secret place over situations, circumstances, nations, people and areas where breakthrough is needed.

I saw such a deep wrestling and contending taking place in the secret place for many, crying out to the Lord and interceding. I watched as declarations were rising up to heaven, seeds of intercession were being sowed and the warriors within were standing up stronger than ever with a roar of authority, taking the Lord at His Word, louder than before.

Many have felt “surrounded” by their circumstances, by the swirling warfare, by the pressure of things not yet shifting and many have been left overwhelmed, but not defeated.

The Lord is about to TURN the OVERWHELM. I have been hearing all week, the Spirit of the Lord whispering…

Where many of you have been battered back and forth by circumstances, where you have felt like you have been living on the defense for so long, there is MAJOR breakthrough upon you. The Lord is moving and their is going to be a PUBLIC DISPLAY of His victory in the areas where you have been contending and crying out.

Friends, I hear the Spirit of the Lord saying:

“It hasn’t been for nothing! It hasn’t been for nothing! Every tear, every prayer, every declaration, every minute of intercession has shaken, shifted, moved and increased momentum in the Spirit and NOW it shall break forth.”

There are MAJOR breakthrough’s upon you! Victory is yours and you are about to see the victory of Jesus manifest PUBLICLY that is going to leave you in a place of being OVERWHELMED, not by unshifting, unmoving circumstances, but by the POWER of the Spirit of God.

A GREATER AWAKENING TO THE POWER OF PRAYER

The Lord spoke to me that these public demonstrations of His victory that are manifesting and going to continue to manifest are going to be life changing, nation shaking, world changing. It is going to fill hearts with hope again. It is going to breathe life and conviction back into hearts of the power of His Word that does NOT return void (Isaiah 55:11) and an even GREATER AWAKENING to the power of prayer.

The Lord showed me that in the contending and warring place that many have still found themselves in, in the secret place, you are being birthed. Not only are you partnering with the Holy Spirit to see a tremendous manifestation of His victory publically displayed and a greater momentum of breakthrough than you have ever experienced, but you are about to see the POWER OF PRAYER and stand even taller and more assured in who Jesus is in you, your inheritance and the POWER of the Word of God. The fires of “nothing is impossible” being increased in greater measure. A greater maturing of the sons and daughters of God in the revelation of who He is, who they are and the unshakeable Word of God.

God is going to give you greater eyes to see in different forms (dreams, visions, the Word) of what happens when you pray. The Lord is opening eyes to reveal what takes place in the spirit when you pray. God is raising up an army who KNOW the power of prayer even before they see the “cloud the size of a man’s hand rising up out of the sea”(1 Kings 18:44) manifesting before them in the natural.

These public displays of His victory over the areas you have been warring in intercession over in the secret, private place are going to forever change you.

It hasn’t been for nothing!

You are about to see how the power of prayer, CHANGES EVERYTHING!!!

Lana Vawser

Author: Lana Vawser

John Barry
John Barry
June 28, 2018 7:59 AM

About 8 weeks ago there began to appear signs in my area saying – Proud Democrat – this made me mad . I went to the local paper and tried to take a ad out saying – Proud Democrat if you support abortion , sodomy , Marxism & illegal aliens over Americans . The paper would not take the ad so I started praying ABBA would shine HIS Light on the democrats and reveal who they truly are – Marxists . If we have been watching the news lately , we can clearly see GOD has been answering my prayers the last two weeks . Blessings

Will
Will
June 28, 2018 5:15 PM

Yes, reminds me of all the Democrats and Progressives so appalled at children being “ripped” from their mothers (as border control tried to determine who were real families and who was in danger), when these same liberals can’t even see the utter hypocrisy and contempt they have for innocent life when they have zero qualms about babies being ripped from their mother’s wombs and want no restrictions there at all. Deception.

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
June 28, 2018 12:04 PM

John, I just love your desire for righteousness! Absolutely love your spirit brother ! Your ACTS are truly inspiring! Rewards oh rewards, laid up in heaven! Eye has not seen nor ear heard what God has prepared for those who love him.
So excited and inspired by your stand up for what’s right personality.
-Katie

John Barry
John Barry
June 28, 2018 10:27 PM

You are a Blessing Katie , TY !

Nate
Nate
June 30, 2018 1:28 PM

Let’s remember to love our enemies and pray for those who persecute us.

John Barry
John Barry
June 30, 2018 1:42 PM

Brother Nate I agree , but we don’t want to be like the German Christians of WW 2 , who just sang louder when they could her the cries of the Jews in the death trains . There is a point when compromise becomes betrayal of the Word of GOD , look at the main line churches today as a good example . Blessings

Peggy
Peggy
June 28, 2018 9:41 PM
Wow Praise be to God,Blessed is his Holy name,Blessed is he who comes in the name of the LORD. Thank you Lana for a most encouraged word. When I read what you wrote,” many have felt surrounded by their circumstances by the swirling Warfare by the pressure of things not yet shifting and many have been left overwhelmed but not defeated”. Whoa, you completely described my situation since Dec.2015 to present. Sometimes the pressure is heavy, sometimes difficult, sometimes I have been close to giving up, but yet I do not. Two weeks ago, I was feeling the heaviness & pressure of my situation. Boy was I mad and guess who I was angry with? yep God, I remember being outside and storming in the house going straight to my prayer room and slamming the door and just said to God what’s going on talk to me I don’t know what to do. Etc.. so then I plopped down in my chair,like a spoiled child (lol) and I fold in my arms across my chest and thought well I’ll just listen and I sat there for about 10 minutes. Well nothing. So I threw all the papers off of my desk and I got up and I went to the store and when I got in the store and started looking around I started feeling really really bad, of course God probably got a good laugh out of it. And as I was driving back home, I was saying to myself quit being so ungrateful be thankful for everything that you have and I started thanking God for this and for that and everything and I felt really bad and said I was sorry. Now this is the most unbelievable part as soon as I walked in my front door… Read more »
Nancy Trimble
June 29, 2018 7:14 AM

Peggy that sounds so much like me sometimes! It can get overwhelming! That reminds me of an experience I had. After we lost our home and moved where we are now, we have had non stop problems with this house and we had a bad mice problem at first. One was up in the ceiling over our bed and had apparently died up there, and the smell was just unbearable, I could not take it any more one night and just cried out and begged God to take it away, and all of a sudden I smelled a sweet fragrance like nothing I could describe. I just laid there amazed and then that other odor never came back. We have been under oppression since 2008 and it will be exactly 10 years to the day on July 4th, so I am hoping God is going to do something amazing with our situation. I almost have a feeling of ‘can’t wait’ to see what happens. This whole month has been mega pressure and things happening so something must be around the corner!

Peggy
Peggy
June 29, 2018 2:39 PM

Amen Nancy isn’t it just like our Father God to remind us he is watching over us and hears our cry out to him. 💙💚💛💜

Nan
Nan
July 4, 2018 7:41 AM

Same thing happen to me this week, I got mad at God,cuz he didn’t send me the help I needed. ☹️

Peggy
Peggy
July 4, 2018 2:08 PM

I understand, watch this I pray it will give you peace

John McCanada
John McCanada
June 29, 2018 2:55 PM

To the Ontario, Canada Z3’s-God gave me a dream on 20 May of this year with regard to our new premier (as of today), Premier Doug Ford. In the dream I was in a spiritual battle against a loud socialist demonic bigoted evil entity that was coming against Premier Ford….before the election. It was a very powerful dream. The evil entity was cast into the sea.

Since then I make it a point to pray for Ford. I love it when God speaks to us. I was listening to the news today as I was out driving, hearing that he was getting sworn in today….just taking time to thank the Lord for a change in our provincial government.

God keep our land, glorious and free….

ChristineB
ChristineB
June 30, 2018 12:53 PM

Hi John
My family live in Ontario (GTA). What an amazing, prophetic dream! To see its outcome in the election of Premier Doug Ford with a Conservative majority provincial government is simply an incredible answer to the prayers of many who were battling in the spiritual realm. I know colleagues at work, neighbours and family members were just confounded regarding the majority government results.

May this momentum build across our land as we intercede for our country and as God prepares our land and its people for a great spiritual awakening!
Blessings,
Christine

JIll Guthrie
JIll Guthrie
June 28, 2018 2:33 AM

Thank you Lana for this encouraging word. It was just what I needed to hear this morning!

Jesse Wanskasmith
Jesse Wanskasmith
July 1, 2018 12:02 AM

This is quite applicable to me: Literal Public Manifestation

My County Judge will be hearing my case in the coming weeks and God’s case has been made. He knew exactly what would happen. He knows exactly what is required. His house. His property. I am just the workman.

God knew the end before the beginning and victory is his.

Carrie D
Carrie D
June 29, 2018 10:14 AM

<strong Amen and Amen! Thank you Lana and James for sharing Father's words of Truth and Comfort to us. Such a blessing 🙂