This word was received March-June 2015.
1. Don’t be mesmerised about news coverage of the upcoming catastrophic events.
2. Sometime in the future Australia is going to be invaded by a foreign power.
3. The good news is that at that time the church will function together well.
Now is the time to hear from the Lord, man-up and get healthy.
When I came off a fast in Feb 2015, the Lord began to speak with me in more clarity than I have experienced in the past. I have kept a daily journal for years, and the following quotes that are in italics are transcriptions from my handwritten journal entries, with endnotes giving the dates.
Background related information
Back in May 2014, my wife and I had a private guide in Israel and he constructed a tour of the Judean lowlands area, where a number of battles of the kings’ period had taken place. Our last visit was to the archaeological site of Lachish. Here we could see how the invading Assyrian empire had built a siege ramp to eventually breach the city wall in 701 BC. At the time Hezekiah was king (1), Isaiah was prophet (2), and the Jerusalem temple was functioning with priests. Once this devastating event occurred, only Jerusalem stood in the way for a complete takeover of Judah. They turned to God for help. They had real memories of the Northern Kingdom falling just 20 years prior (3).
The elaborate artwork that victorious Sennacherib of Assyria had made, depicted the fall of Lachish. Later on in the museum we observed the artwork, and I felt for the people of Judah who had died at that time defending their city (4).
Part 1: Upcoming catastrophic events (5)
There are going to be a series of events. You can’t pray them away.
But we can pray about our reactions.
The world will be in fear, there will be 24×7 news.
DO NOT watch the news. Do not be mesmerised.
Obama will make a speech in it.
Further words, that may or may not relate to the above message (6)
“I am about to…” (7) shake the earth (8)
Catastrophic (9) Cataclysm (10)
The earth is going to ring like a big brass bell when it is struck (11)
Reflections: No dates were given for these worldwide troubles, and I sense the events relate more to the Northern hemisphere and are imminent (12). President Obama’s term is scheduled to finish in late 2016. [Editor’s note : This does not necessarily mean these events will happen by end 2016. Some believers claim to have seen the 2016 presidential elections in the United States will be cancelled and Obama will remain in office beyond the end of his term as the final President](13).
Emphasized were that Christians were not to be mesmerised (hypnotized/spellbound), meaning don’t get locked into the media (14). The fact is that Christians are called to prayer and intercession and Bible searching, not to participate in world-wide fear.
The “series” of events were not random, but linked in some sort of organized or orchestrated fashion, somewhat like mathematics uses the term series. In the series there would be one major event, where many die (15).
I sensed that we have to be very discerning about the president’s speech (16). It seems that Satan’s strategy is to get people into fear so that he can slip in and be “the saviour” and offer comfort.
When he spoke to me “I am…” I was surprised that in this case it was the Lord who was going to instigate the trouble, as I always thought it was Satan. The causation is that the sin level in the world is too high (17), and that people are not listening to the still small voice due to too much noise in the world (18).
“Underestimate” – things are going to be worse than people expect (19). Brace for what is coming (20).
Personally this word to me is an answer to a prayer, “Lord how are people going to wake up to the things of God? What’s it going to take?”
Part 2: An invasion of Australia (21)
Australia is going to be invaded. The movie “Tomorrow…..” is prophetic in a number of its elements, but not the fine details. Australians will be surprised by the countries alliance that does it. Double-crossing so to speak.
Timing: as you see the American military machine crumbling, others will see this as an opportunity to take our Australia. There are several countries out there that would like Australia, but are held back from action due to the USA strong alliance.
It will be like Lachish for Australia – this is not pretty. But the speed (compared to the Assyrians) will be much quicker than the period between the fall of the Northern Kingdom and Lachish.
King Hezekiah is a type of the church; at the Lachish fall he turned fully to God and we saw the proper working of king, prophet and priests. But this came after the fall of Lachish, the event needed to happen first.
Perth is like the Sardis church. There is hope, its not all bad.
Subsequent Reflections: The movie referred to above is Tomorrow When The War Began (2010) based on a novel (1993) by John Marsden. I watched the DVD some years ago, and I had a sickly feel for days after it, in the sense that there is some possibility that an invasion could happen, and life would change forever. I wonder now if God is using this movie in a somewhat way to prepare Australians?
King Hezekiah as a type, walked in David’s ways, and inquired of the Lord. He prepared by building his famous water tunnel under Jerusalem (22). David often conversed (inquired ) with his Lord.
As I unpack the phrase “king prophet and priests” I understand that it relates at first to the OT. One example is that King David respected the prophet Nathan and took action. The priests provided pastoral care to the people. For the NT church era, Agabus had a prophetic word which resulted in preparedness action by the leadership team of the church in Antioch, to sustain them through a famine (Acts 11:28). Also Jesus embodies king, prophet and priest.
What does the reference to Sardis mean? Back in May 2014 we were on an organized tour of the churches of Revelation (Ephesus, Pergamum, Sardis, Laodicea) with theologian Dr Ben Witherington. This tour gave us insight to the cultural and historical setting for several books of the New Testament, plus an appreciation of the sacrificial ministry of the early Christians in a persecuted environment, and a sense that society was a bit like Australia today, ie many attractions. My prayer question had been; so which church best reflects Perth today? We can note the similarities between Perth and the Sardis Church (Rev 3:1-6), for example the wealth of the land, the resources sector. The imperative action I would like to highlight is that Jesus said “wake up / watch / be vigilant” (23) , mentioned twice. There is also an imperative to “strengthen” the church, and to repent – change one’s mind.
Why would a foreign group want Australia? There are plenty of resources here. When the gold price skyrockets, then the land will be lots more valuable. Elite etc want to control the supply of gold into the financial grid (24).
What about the reference to USA? We went there in 2010 and stayed with family, and that’s when the Lord began to wake me up big time, as I saw first hand the demise. I realized that Australia takes its lead from the United States, so sadly we will follow with a) a time lag, and thankfully b) with less intensity (25).
The weapons are going to be advanced and silent. You can’t think in terms of gunpowder technology, ie machine guns and rifles. The warfare will be advanced and the military strategy well planned. People will die (26)
Reflections: This reminds me of so many sci-fi movies which use advanced weaponry. It’s obvious that Satan influences movies, but I think that God can use Hollywood to prophetically warn his children. The general public however only think in terms of conventional weaponry and that sci-fi is a genre of fantasy only. Thinking about Lachish, it was taken because of the Assyrian’s advanced technology and their organisation. The city wall was finally breached after some time.
The invasion comes in from the south. Most people would think from the north. History tells us about Darwin being struck from the north. Antarctica is key, the country who really controls it will have it as a base (27).
Reflections: Coming from the south, what a surprise! Antarctica appears neutral at the moment, but things can change in the future. Thinking about the south, the main cities here are Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth are closest. From what I read, I also understand that modern military warfare involves the control of the power grid, internet, phone towers, social media, psyops mind-control, sickness, weakening of the general public and other subtle strategies well before visible boots on the ground.
Personally this is the worst word that I have ever been given, and the burden is heavy. It’s my first word that has national significance. I had been praying for a long time “Lord, give me a word for Australia, what is going to happen in the future?” I did not expect to get anything like this. The moral of the story is be careful for what you ask!
At first the only part of the message that my poor little mind focused on was the invasion. Then as the days went on, I reflected on the Hezekiah part which was a tremendous victorious hope for the church.
Where are we now (2015) in the scheme of things?
We are in a “cyclical” phase, but coming up are “never seen before events” (28). I understand this to mean that history, financial markets and wars work in cycles, eg history sort of repeats itself which Ecclesiastes notes. Events that have never been seen before make me think of Revelation, eg a third of the ships go down (29) (taking a futurist rather than purely preterist or allegorical reading), and Isaiah describing the earth wobbling on its axis (30) (if you take a literal-predictive reading).
“Transitions” are how things happen, things don’t occur overnight (31). By keeping my reflective daily journal over many years, I can see how this works in hindsight. Be vigilant: watch for the transitions.
Satan’s intention is to co-habit with humanity (32) and be their shepherd, the great shepherd of the world (33). Conversely Jesus is the good shepherd (John 10:14-16). The Devil got a foothold at the start of the industrial revolution (34). This is the age that we live in. This explains the high tech world we are in and the satanic hold over the huge range of sciences and technologies, including hi-tech weapons.
Things happening now are a) famine b) pestilence and c) rumours of war. For West Australians, we will know God’s judgement when the rain stops (35). Question…. can God supernaturally provide water? (36).
“Terror of the Lord” is a phrase I have never used to describe God; I was fearful when I received this (37). This has me thinking theologically about God’s emotion, and our response to that emotion.
Live by the power of the Holy Spirit, because you can’t rely on medications (38).
What do we do now?
I sense we have some time to give teaching in appropriate areas to build up the body of Christ. This is both spiritual readiness and practical readiness, eg being fit and healthy and disciplined in lifestyle, as well as godliness, and hearing God’s voice (39). It is time to “MAN UP” (40). This is not a sexist comment, other than to say the Christian males are ultimately required to love unto death (41). Can I suggest Revelation 12:11 as a timeless truth:
They (followers of Jesus) overcame him (dragon, serpent, devil, satan, deceiver, accuser)
by the blood of the lamb and the word of their testimony
and they loved not their life to death (martyrdom).
For those who are debating about being prepared with water and food etc: the Lord has clearly revealed these things are for others. It’s for the love of people. Scripturally, prepping is a literal reading of Jesus’ miraculous feeding of 5000, because the child prepped his lunch (42). When the food runs out then the faith aspect kicks in. I get the idea that one Christian family can support a whole community, by the Lord multiplying what that family decided to prep before hand. Please regard prepping as a blessing to others (43) as a demonstration of God’s great love for humanity. Have a store of Bibles ready to give out, along with the food (44).
I sense that my role is simply to present these words and annotate with some theological and scriptural backing. I certainly don’t claim to be anyone special and have been wondering why I got these messages when I’m not even a prophet.
Perhaps I could present to church leadership in person, and if invited, maybe engage in strategic discussion.
Your brother in Christ, Bryan Grey.
Perth, Western Australia.
1) 2 Kings chapter 18 narrates King Hezekiah, a great king.
2) Chapters 36 & 37 of Isaiah give narrative detail of these events at Jerusalem and Lachish.
3) 2 Kings 17:5-6. Ch 17 narrates the fall of Samaria.
4) The ancient Assyrian artwork is very significant in that archaeology confirms scripture. See Wikipedia for images.
5) Journal entry 1 April 2015 while praying at Scarborough Beach Perth.
6) From my studies of prophetic literature, I understand that the order of the text does not necessarily correspond to time sequence. Therefore these events may refer to different time periods.
7) 1st & 3rd May 2015 journal entry – in response to me praying Lord what is the timing?
8) “Shake the earth” is a phrase found in Hebrews 12:26 and a number of OT passages.
9) Catastrophic was the adjective I received on 1 July. I can not give the timing of this.
10) Cataclysm was the descriptive noun I received on 3 July. Again I was not given the timing of this.
11) I had a brief mind picture of an old big bell, and it resonates all over when struck, given 3 July at Dunsborough Beach Western Australia.
12) “About to ”, the Greek word mello is usually translated about to happen, and denotes a certainty.
13) Editor’s comment, James Bailey z3news.com
14) Back in 2011 I received a clear instruction from the Lord to cease watching TV news.
15) Received 30 March, after I had made a major life decision: to be a friend of God and face the prospect of martyrdom, as the early Christians faced.
16) On 20 June I had a very unusual dream concerning President Obama, my interpretation is: be very discerning.
17) Sin level too high means deliberate sin of all types, including human-demon interactions (revealed 1 May)
18) Still small voice is not working; This is God’s preferred way of relating to people, so now he has to use shock tactics (entry 12 May).
19) Journal entry 22 June. This word of “underestimating”, applies to my mind as well, I have to make sure I don’t become mesmerised by the news.
20) I received a mind picture of a building site where bracing is used to hold up a wall (28 June). I think this is a metaphor.
21) Journal entry, Easter Saturday 4 April 2015. Later that day at 8pm Perth time, I watched the total lunar eclipse, referred to as a blood moon number 3 in a sequence of 4.
22) I walked through this very tunnel in 2014 and was totally amazed at the engineering feat of 2700 years ago. Hezekiah with the Spirit of God.
23) Greek gragoreo has the idea of alertness, watchfulness, being awake, vigilant. 22x in NT.
24) I was asking the Lord who on earth would want Australia? And this is the response, received 15 June.
25) Journal entry 7 June, in response to a prayer question about Australia.
26) Journal entry 12 April – I had been asking the Lord for further details on the invasion.
27) 14 April journal entry concerning the direction of the invasion.
28) Journal entry 26 May.
29) Rev 8:9. From my theology studies, I am aware that 4 hermeneutical paradigms exist: preterist, historical, futurist, idealist.
30) Isaiah 24:18-20. I am aware that prophetic literature is a challenge, what is symbolic and what is literal.
31) 9 June journal entry, as I was enquiring of the Lord about the lists of judgements in Revelation.
32) The co-habit of Satan with the people in the world is a new concept the Lord gave me, 26 April, as I was admiring God’s natural creation.
33) 26 March journal entry, after doing a word study on planao ‘to lead astray’ Rev 13:14
34) 6 March journal entry concerning Satan’s current agenda. The industrial revolution commenced around the year 1760 or so. By the way we had the first boat load to Australia in 1788.
35) Journal entry 11 June. I note this is a theme in the OT, that judgement affects animals, food, plants, water.
36) My wife believes yes to this question as she witnessed a miracle once. We will need the power of the Holy Spirit.
37) I looked up “terror of the Lord” and found it in 2 Coin 5:11 and several chapters of Isaiah. (journal 29 June)
38) Without medications in the future sounds scary as I thought of all the people in hospitals (journal 30 June)
39) Hearing Jesus’s voice is the concluding invitation to the 7 Churches of Revelation (Rev 3:20)
40) Journal entry 6 June. I still need to unpack what “man-up” means.
41) Ephesians 5:25, the timeless truth of a male husband loving a female wife in covenant relationship. This parallels the relationship between Christ (depicted as male) and his bride, the church (female).
42) A literal reading is acknowledging that this miracle actually occurred and can happen again in my lifetime.
43) A selfish sin area of mine that the Lord worked on was that prepping is for others, not just me and my family.
44) In choosing a suitable Bible version to give to others, consider the cost, and whether bulk orders are available, consider whether full Bible or NT or just a gospel is sufficient, and consider the reading age, and remember most people have never read a Bible before.