Prophetic Warnings of an Economic Downturn in November 2017

Several warnings indicate we might see an economic downturn in November 2017.

The first warning is from Z3er Grace. She felt prompted to send me the following message this week:

On September 16th, I kept hearing and seeing 11-18 in my spirit. It was repetitive and insistent. I asked the Lord about it and the only thing I clearly received was that it has to do with Israel. November 18 is exactly 50 days after Yom Kippur, the day of atonement.

Looked up any significance to November 18th of this year and found that it is a new moon.

It’s also the celebration of “Sigd”, a celebration by the Ethiopian Jewish community on the 29th of the month Chesvan. According to the Ethiopian Jewish tradition, it is also the date God first revealed Himself to Moses. It begins at sundown on November 17 and ends at sundown on November 18.

Not sure what all of this signifies, but the Lord prompted me to let you know.

Even though Grace wasn’t shown anything about equity markets, it’s interesting November 18 is a new moon because major market crashes have historically happened about 3 days before a new moon. (Source: lunatictrader.com) Fifty days after Yom Kippur sounds ominous too. This year, November 18 is on a Saturday, so markets will be closed that day and will have a short week the next week due to Thanksgiving.

She wasn’t shown exactly what will happen in Israel on November 18, but author and college professor Jim Reeve shared a dream in August 2016 in which he saw equity markets dropping sharply due to what appeared to be a military conflict. He saw little green army men on top of a tall platform getting smashed to pieces by a large hammer. Then they fell to the ground like confetti. If a military conflict is coming, the Middle East seems like a likely location given their long history of conflicts. It also fits a warning I received in June 2017 where I saw a storm coming to Jerusalem and specifically the ancient part, but I was not shown any dates. Another potential hotspot is North Korea.

The next warning comes from Z3er Phanuel. He shared two significant dates in November, including November 6, which he saw as 11/6/17, and November 14, which he believes is significant because he saw it twice. Like Grace, he was not shown exactly what happens on those dates.

The next warning comes from Z3er John Walker. He received a prophetic dream revealing a crash in the markets between Remembrance Day (also called Veteran’s Day) and Thanksgiving. He wasn’t shown which year, so he’s been waiting and watching for it. In September 2016, he posted, “A dream I shared some time ago indicated a crash in the markets between Remembrance Day and Thanksgiving. I always watch for something to happen during this time.”

This year, Veteran’s Day will be observed on Friday, November 10 and Thanksgiving on November 23, so it fits perfectly with Grace’s date of November 18 and Phanuel’s date of November 14.

The next warning comes from DoQuoi Green. In the 10-minute video shown below, published nearly a year ago on November 15 2016, he shared a prophetic warning of the economy weakening towards November 2017. The following provides a transcript of his comments:

2017 to 2019 will be a world financial collapse. Hear me clearly. We will see signs of it in early 2017. We will see signs of it, little signs, little indicators of what’s about to come, little small little signs. You will see it prophetically and there will be certain things that pop up in the news and certain things that are going to point to it, but it’s not going to be fully taken seriously, but hear me clearly, we will see signs of it in early 2017. Hear me clearly, the economy will weaken towards November 2017. That’s a year from now. The big hit will be in 2018.

This is not something for the Church to be afraid of because we’re going to be prepared for it this time. The world’s global economy will begin to experience bankrupt type symptoms. There will be a hidden factor that the world did not prepare for or see coming. By the time it’s realized, it will be too late to recover.

There is so much attention given to the stock market that when we hear about the economy weakening, many people only think about the stock market weakening, but there is a big difference. The stock market has been rising steadily since the 2016 Presidential election, but during that time, there have been some signs of trouble ahead, including:

• The state of Illinois is bankrupt with a record backlog of unpaid bills totaling $14.7 billion. Ratings for their state bonds were downgraded to junk. (Source: businessinsider.com)
  • The U.S. government appears to be following the same path as Illinois. Last month, federal government debt soared to a new all-time high $20 trillion then quickly grew to $20.1 trillion. (Source: nypost.com)
  • Two costly hurricanes hit the United States in Texas (August) and Florida (September), fulfilling prophetic warnings of the start of God’s judgment. However, like DoQuoi said, most people have not taken it seriously as a warning indicator of future economic activity.
  • Total household debt reached $12.73 trillion in the first quarter of 2017 and finally surpassed its $12.68 trillion peak reached during the recession in 2008. (Source: newyorkfed.org)
  • The state of California is seriously considering exiting the union. In defiance of federal immigration laws, they recently passed a new law making them the first sanctuary state for illegal aliens. California’s economy is by far the largest of any state, larger than the combined total of 25 other states, so their lawless acts could cause big trouble for the global economy.

DoQuoi shared more about the economic collapse, but I think a lot of it is regarding events in 2018 and beyond, including his comment about how the world will not see it coming, which confirms what I saw in a dream in 2014.

Another warning comes from economist Martin Armstrong. His economic forecasting model indicates a downturn in the U.S. economy starting in November 2017.

Finally, on July 19 2017, I saw a short vision of a graph of the S&P 500 (SPX) showing two drops ahead with the second one much bigger than the first. Ten days later, I asked God to show me the bottom. Then I saw -5%. I think that referred to the size of the first drop because if the second was only 5% then the first would be too small to mention. The second drop looked three to four times bigger than the first, which would put it in the 15% to 20% range. So, I’m not expecting an economic meltdown this year, just a significant correction, which would fitDoQuoi’s warning of the economy weakening towards November. I was not shown any dates, but given these other warnings, I think it’s possible the first drop could happen in the next few weeks with the second one in November.

Conclusion:

These warnings are presented together because they might be related, but it’s also possible they’re not. The one thing they all have in common is they’re incomplete, showing price changes without dates, dates without years, and dates without any details of what happens. God purposely hides the details as an invitation for us to seek Him more (Proverbs 25:2). Ultimately, He wants us to put all our trust and hope in Him alone.

Due to the incomplete data, this is not a recommendation for investing. It is offered only as a starting point for prayerful consideration.

David Mann
October 12, 2017 7:18 am
Hi There James and crew Earlier this year around March time Larry Edelson passed away at Weiss research, I used to read his work and was shocked at his sudden death. Micheal burnick paid his respects and they gave a brief account of his work. According to Mick and his team, Larry’s super cycle trader was pointing to an economic and stock crash by 2020 but after revising his own work Larry was saying that crash will now come sometime in 2018 ,two years ahead of original forecast using around 6 or 7 different models to make up his super cycle trader he was saying they all point to a crash next year. I know there could be some marketing in this as they have a product to sell but even so I think there is something in this. Last summer while at Trent vineyard Sunday evening service I was praying with another lad afterwards and suddenly the Lord gave me a picture, which I have never forgotten which was a black rectangle with one gold coin standing on its edge tilting slightly to one side, but it was only half a coin and I thought wow that’s the brightest gold coin that I have ever seen, not that I have seen many. I knew what it meant, straight away economic collapse, stocks collapsing along with asset bubbles collapsing with banks and Financial turmoil and gold taking off in price like nobody’s business. Why only half a coin? I believe is because there simply isn’t enough to go around, even though there’s a lot of fake gold around which will help gold sky rocket upwards when every body cottons on to what’s happening, dumps their other assets if they can and try to buy gold. Usual story, supply and demand,… Read more »
Joe
Joe
October 12, 2017 4:35 am

Thought it might be appropriate to repeat one of my previous comments here so that we are better prepared after the crash.
Found this comment in zero hedge. it sums up the Gold move we are expecting.

“I think that when the stock market crashes, the price of gold will drop hugely for a couple of weeks. This is simply because it is the only thing that hedge funds can sell, that is that others would wish to buy, to try to meet their margin calls. So phyz will be up for sale. After a couple of weeks its off to the moon, particularly in terms of dollars”

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
October 12, 2017 3:24 am

Short clip from Greg Manarino on the IMF WARNING ON the worlds 9 largest banks. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=70q7v9zqt68

Michele Burdo
Michele B
October 12, 2017 12:11 pm

I dreamed I was watching a great throng of people and armies march towards Israel. It seemed endless, without number. Amongst the crowd, near me, I saw a woman I used to work with, her name was Rebecca Ransom. Her hair was very unusual in color in the dream. It was metallic, not gold, maybe a sort of coppery burnished bronze. She went along with the crowd and I could easily keep track of her as she became smaller and smaller in view the further she went along. Her metallic hair glinted in the sun.

Then the scene changed. A large calendar appeared before me, it was white with big black numbers and squares. I believe it was for the month of November. Then a hand appeared and with the index finger followed the dates from left to right and stopped on the 29th. No year was shown. End of dream.

The 29th of November is:

333rd day of the year, Gregorian calendar.

11th of Kislev in Hebrew calendar.

In Daniel chapter 5, a hand appeared to Belshazzar.

25 And this is the writing that was written, Mene, Mene, Tekel, Upharsin.

26 This is the interpretation of the thing: Mene; God hath numbered thy kingdom, and finished it.

27 Tekel; Thou art weighed in the balances, and art found wanting.

28 Peres; Thy kingdom is divided, and given to the Medes and Persians.

29 Then commanded Belshazzar, and they clothed Daniel with scarlet, and put a chain of gold about his neck, and made a proclamation concerning him, that he should be the third ruler in the kingdom.

30 In that night was Belshazzar the king of the Chaldeans slain.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
October 12, 2017 9:52 pm

Michele, I’m pretty sure that the 29th of Nov 1947 was also the date of the “commandment to restore Israel”

“Sundar was dumbfounded by what he heard. He calculated the numbers and concluded the 70th year since the formation of Israel would be 2018, not 2017. So he asked Jeremiah about this. Jeremiah replied, “No, you are wrong. The count should be from the time when the covenant was first signed.”

So Sundar did some research and discovered on November 29 1947, the United Nations General Assembly adopted a resolution recommending the adoption and implementation of what they called the Partition Plan for Palestine. At that time, British rule over the land of Zion was ending, so this resolution recommended a new plan, which called for the creation of independent Arab and Jewish States within Jerusalem and the land of Zion.”

Michele Burdo
Michele B
October 13, 2017 11:23 am

Matt,
Thank you so much for telling about this important date! So very interesting! And the vote was 33 to 13.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
October 13, 2017 2:38 pm

Just trying to help. I saw that date and remembered it as being important… just had to dig a bit.

von17
von17
October 12, 2017 11:21 pm
Amazed at timing of this posting on 11-18. Sometime ago I began to realize God spoke in numbers though I’d prefer English. My journey started when i listened to teaching by Katy Souza on Deut 1:11 blessing. Soon afterward I noticed everywhere I went I began seeing 111 or 11:11. Anyway, everyday I have to walk to town, about an hour. As I walk I look at the license plates of peddycabs (a motorcycle side car in the Philippines) coming at me as I walk against traffic in order to see if there is a pattern that stands out. Two days ago I noticed I kept seeing the number 11 frequently in the plates and here in Philippines we do not have long license plate numbers like the states but only 4 digit numbers. I saw the number 11 so frequently 2 days ago I googled to see what it meant. It seemed to mean divine judgement in the Bible but I thought it didn’t apply to me and dismissed it as not meaning anything for me personally. Yesterday in my walk I kept seeing 18 and once again googled for meaning and once again wasn’t sure how it applied to me as in Bible it meant spiritual bondage or so site I checked said. so I randomly clicked on another site which said in Asia number 18 means going to prosper, success and in Hebrew–life. I liked tthe second site’s meaning of 18 as I’ve been praying for provision which has been sorely lacking in my life . Then today, the 3rd consecutive day of going to town, I read your Z3 post by Grace on 11-18 and putting together two and two or rather my 2 consecutive days of walking together with Grace hearing above I realized God… Read more »
von17
von17
October 13, 2017 12:53 am

forgot to add when I got home on day 2 of walking when I saw a lot of 18’s on licence plates that when I got home and turned on computer, time was 18:18. So I’m convinced something significant will happen 11-18.

John Smith
October 15, 2017 5:59 pm

von17: I’ve been seeing 18/19 pop up as well. I believe the current Judgments on the US have been coming on 18/19 days intervals as discussed in the post below. Next 18 day cycle from Oct. 1 (Vegas) is 10/19 or 10/20 if you use 19. 10/19 also reflects 30 years since the 1987 crash!! There’s some amazing passages that show up with 18s. Rev. 1:8. Rev. 18, etc. I think God is trying to tell us something here with the regular timing on the judgments and the reason why US is getting spanked (being a good father)…..

Phanuel
Phanuel
October 16, 2017 9:35 am

Dow 22932 fulfilled
This is the day that the Lord has made We will rejoice and be glad in it.
Today is a special and unique day.

Shalom

William
William
October 16, 2017 9:38 am

Phanuel,
is Dow 22932 the market top before the drop?

Corey
Corey
October 16, 2017 9:54 am

Hi Phanuel, when you saw SPX 2571 in your dream, did the price reverse sharply once it reached that number? Also, have you seen any higher numbers in the SPX than 2571, or was SPX 2510 the next number that immediately followed SPX 2571? Thanks.

scoopie
scoopie
October 12, 2017 11:18 am

I see it as the economy having always been falsely propped up, and whoever pulls the strings will allow something to happen, mainly to put pressure on Trump to leave office, or be impeached should it be set up to look like it was his fault. He constantly boasts about the Stock Market gains on Twitter; could be that it’s the Lord humbling him, as well.
It’s been said that Soros took out a large portion of his investment in MGM, weeks before the shooting in LV at an MGM property. That type of action involving multiple players would be a sure sign.

Flattop
Flattop
October 12, 2017 10:38 am

James Bailey: There have been sooo many prophetic words in the last half dozen years about an economic collapse, people saying, ” Next Year “. There is a danger in ignoring these warnings as there will surely be a collapse. WHEN is always the question.

Phanuel
Phanuel
October 13, 2017 6:28 am

Equities
So I went back and reviewed all my notes on 3 floors up. The bottom floor is either 2472 or 2476. Maybe 2480 but that would be really stretching it. So the Top range by “estimate” is between 2550-2556. If we include 2480, the Top range is up to 2560. Therefore the 2571, I saw is well above the three floors up. I think it’s a reminder to sell at the bottom, because we are heading back up.

Shalom

Phanuel
Phanuel
October 13, 2017 9:07 am

I had a dream about Lap “Tops” this morning. I was sitting down (in victory) with Laptops. So indices are very very close to topping. Banking stocks are down big. Already seeing profits from new FAZ position.

Shalom

William
William
October 13, 2017 7:25 am

Phanuel,
Where is the bottom? 18 storey fall. 2072 is the bottom?

Phanuel
Phanuel
October 13, 2017 5:11 pm

William
I will rather wait to comment on this.

Shalom