Prophetic Warnings of an Economic Downturn in November 2017

Several warnings indicate we might see an economic downturn in November 2017.

The first warning is from Z3er Grace. She felt prompted to send me the following message this week:

On September 16th, I kept hearing and seeing 11-18 in my spirit. It was repetitive and insistent. I asked the Lord about it and the only thing I clearly received was that it has to do with Israel. November 18 is exactly 50 days after Yom Kippur, the day of atonement.

Looked up any significance to November 18th of this year and found that it is a new moon.

It’s also the celebration of “Sigd”, a celebration by the Ethiopian Jewish community on the 29th of the month Chesvan. According to the Ethiopian Jewish tradition, it is also the date God first revealed Himself to Moses. It begins at sundown on November 17 and ends at sundown on November 18.

Not sure what all of this signifies, but the Lord prompted me to let you know.

Even though Grace wasn’t shown anything about equity markets, it’s interesting November 18 is a new moon because major market crashes have historically happened about 3 days before a new moon. (Source: lunatictrader.com) Fifty days after Yom Kippur sounds ominous too. This year, November 18 is on a Saturday, so markets will be closed that day and will have a short week the next week due to Thanksgiving.

She wasn’t shown exactly what will happen in Israel on November 18, but author and college professor Jim Reeve shared a dream in August 2016 in which he saw equity markets dropping sharply due to what appeared to be a military conflict. He saw little green army men on top of a tall platform getting smashed to pieces by a large hammer. Then they fell to the ground like confetti. If a military conflict is coming, the Middle East seems like a likely location given their long history of conflicts. It also fits a warning I received in June 2017 where I saw a storm coming to Jerusalem and specifically the ancient part, but I was not shown any dates. Another potential hotspot is North Korea.

The next warning comes from Z3er Phanuel. He shared two significant dates in November, including November 6, which he saw as 11/6/17, and November 14, which he believes is significant because he saw it twice. Like Grace, he was not shown exactly what happens on those dates.

The next warning comes from Z3er John Walker. He received a prophetic dream revealing a crash in the markets between Remembrance Day (also called Veteran’s Day) and Thanksgiving. He wasn’t shown which year, so he’s been waiting and watching for it. In September 2016, he posted, “A dream I shared some time ago indicated a crash in the markets between Remembrance Day and Thanksgiving. I always watch for something to happen during this time.”

This year, Veteran’s Day will be observed on Friday, November 10 and Thanksgiving on November 23, so it fits perfectly with Grace’s date of November 18 and Phanuel’s date of November 14.

The next warning comes from DoQuoi Green. In the 10-minute video shown below, published nearly a year ago on November 15 2016, he shared a prophetic warning of the economy weakening towards November 2017. The following provides a transcript of his comments:

2017 to 2019 will be a world financial collapse. Hear me clearly. We will see signs of it in early 2017. We will see signs of it, little signs, little indicators of what’s about to come, little small little signs. You will see it prophetically and there will be certain things that pop up in the news and certain things that are going to point to it, but it’s not going to be fully taken seriously, but hear me clearly, we will see signs of it in early 2017. Hear me clearly, the economy will weaken towards November 2017. That’s a year from now. The big hit will be in 2018.

This is not something for the Church to be afraid of because we’re going to be prepared for it this time. The world’s global economy will begin to experience bankrupt type symptoms. There will be a hidden factor that the world did not prepare for or see coming. By the time it’s realized, it will be too late to recover.

There is so much attention given to the stock market that when we hear about the economy weakening, many people only think about the stock market weakening, but there is a big difference. The stock market has been rising steadily since the 2016 Presidential election, but during that time, there have been some signs of trouble ahead, including:

• The state of Illinois is bankrupt with a record backlog of unpaid bills totaling $14.7 billion. Ratings for their state bonds were downgraded to junk. (Source: businessinsider.com)
  • The U.S. government appears to be following the same path as Illinois. Last month, federal government debt soared to a new all-time high $20 trillion then quickly grew to $20.1 trillion. (Source: nypost.com)
  • Two costly hurricanes hit the United States in Texas (August) and Florida (September), fulfilling prophetic warnings of the start of God’s judgment. However, like DoQuoi said, most people have not taken it seriously as a warning indicator of future economic activity.
  • Total household debt reached $12.73 trillion in the first quarter of 2017 and finally surpassed its $12.68 trillion peak reached during the recession in 2008. (Source: newyorkfed.org)
  • The state of California is seriously considering exiting the union. In defiance of federal immigration laws, they recently passed a new law making them the first sanctuary state for illegal aliens. California’s economy is by far the largest of any state, larger than the combined total of 25 other states, so their lawless acts could cause big trouble for the global economy.

DoQuoi shared more about the economic collapse, but I think a lot of it is regarding events in 2018 and beyond, including his comment about how the world will not see it coming, which confirms what I saw in a dream in 2014.

Another warning comes from economist Martin Armstrong. His economic forecasting model indicates a downturn in the U.S. economy starting in November 2017.

Finally, on July 19 2017, I saw a short vision of a graph of the S&P 500 (SPX) showing two drops ahead with the second one much bigger than the first. Ten days later, I asked God to show me the bottom. Then I saw -5%. I think that referred to the size of the first drop because if the second was only 5% then the first would be too small to mention. The second drop looked three to four times bigger than the first, which would put it in the 15% to 20% range. So, I’m not expecting an economic meltdown this year, just a significant correction, which would fitDoQuoi’s warning of the economy weakening towards November. I was not shown any dates, but given these other warnings, I think it’s possible the first drop could happen in the next few weeks with the second one in November.

Conclusion:

These warnings are presented together because they might be related, but it’s also possible they’re not. The one thing they all have in common is they’re incomplete, showing price changes without dates, dates without years, and dates without any details of what happens. God purposely hides the details as an invitation for us to seek Him more (Proverbs 25:2). Ultimately, He wants us to put all our trust and hope in Him alone.

Due to the incomplete data, this is not a recommendation for investing. It is offered only as a starting point for prayerful consideration.

Joe
Joe
October 12, 2017 4:35 AM

Thought it might be appropriate to repeat one of my previous comments here so that we are better prepared after the crash.
Found this comment in zero hedge. it sums up the Gold move we are expecting.

“I think that when the stock market crashes, the price of gold will drop hugely for a couple of weeks. This is simply because it is the only thing that hedge funds can sell, that is that others would wish to buy, to try to meet their margin calls. So phyz will be up for sale. After a couple of weeks its off to the moon, particularly in terms of dollars”

serge
serge
October 18, 2017 1:19 AM

Interesting market analysis by Gregory Mannarino ‘Risk On’;https://youtu.be/cwLUBaAcPic

David Mann
October 12, 2017 7:18 AM
Hi There James and crew Earlier this year around March time Larry Edelson passed away at Weiss research, I used to read his work and was shocked at his sudden death. Micheal burnick paid his respects and they gave a brief account of his work. According to Mick and his team, Larry’s super cycle trader was pointing to an economic and stock crash by 2020 but after revising his own work Larry was saying that crash will now come sometime in 2018 ,two years ahead of original forecast using around 6 or 7 different models to make up his super cycle trader he was saying they all point to a crash next year. I know there could be some marketing in this as they have a product to sell but even so I think there is something in this. Last summer while at Trent vineyard Sunday evening service I was praying with another lad afterwards and suddenly the Lord gave me a picture, which I have never forgotten which was a black rectangle with one gold coin standing on its edge tilting slightly to one side, but it was only half a coin and I thought wow that’s the brightest gold coin that I have ever seen, not that I have seen many. I knew what it meant, straight away economic collapse, stocks collapsing along with asset bubbles collapsing with banks and Financial turmoil and gold taking off in price like nobody’s business. Why only half a coin? I believe is because there simply isn’t enough to go around, even though there’s a lot of fake gold around which will help gold sky rocket upwards when every body cottons on to what’s happening, dumps their other assets if they can and try to buy gold. Usual story, supply and demand,… Read more »
brian
brian
October 18, 2017 2:17 AM

i just wrote a long winded message about buying gold in perth which got lost anyway one word for the americans is dont. the aust government is the most regressive in the hemsiphere. they track and monitor everything we do – including americans. if you hold a deposit here (im in perth) there is no guarantee you will collect especially if your borders are closed also the govt shares info with your govt i.e. financial information.
if you are going to hold gold have it in your hand or buy and store somewhere that the government isnt so repressive
and the government is determined and hell bent on turning australia into a third world country.

October 18, 2017 8:53 AM
Equities update (IMPORTANT) It appears we are heading higher, so we need to be more precise. Let’s break down the dreams and visions in regards to the 3 floors up (80 points up).The biggest challenge is drilling down the exact number of the bottom floor. 1. In the first dream on 7/30/17, I was heading up three floors to the roof top. The Spx closed at “2472.10” prior to that dream. This is where “2552” comes from. 2. That same night I had a dream of increased volatility and a head fake down move (which was fulfilled in August). The top before the down move was “2490.87“. 3. On 8/4/17, I saw in a dream that the head fake down move was beginning. Spx high that day was “2480” and it closed at “2476” (this is where 2556 and 2560 comes from) 4. On 9/17/17..I had a dream in which I was going 3 floors up, but the stairs didn’t connect. This was the 2508 resistance dream, which was fulfilled. The bottom from that dream was “2488.03.” 5. On 9/24/17 …I saw in a vision that the 2508 resistance was shattered and 2552 was exceeded (which was fulfilled). The number I saw was 2571, which seemed symbolic at the time. 6. In the FAZ dream on 10/4/17…I found the gate (entry point), but it wasn’t where I thought it would be (2552). It was a little off to the side (but I found it and entered) So far, option 1(2552) is eliminated. It looks like option 3 (2560) will be eliminated today. The remaining options are 2 (2570) and 4 (2568), which are very close to the 2571 I saw. I shared a dream that showed the V was starting soon, which I still believe. My favorite option at this… Read more »
October 19, 2017 4:44 AM

I woke up this early morning to pray
and I’m seeing futures carnage and UVXY way up. Futures down 11 points.

October 19, 2017 6:43 AM

Glory to the Most High God

October 19, 2017 7:04 AM

Yes, it looks great. I was really thinking that yesterday was the blow off top as we opened up almost 100 points higher and then went up after a multi week up trend. This is the definition of blow off top. We’ll see if it confirms.

October 19, 2017 9:58 AM

Richard/Corey/Z3
I have seen something else. The first time I had the 3 floors up dream on July 30, I assumed the bottom floor was the closing number prior to the dream “2472.10” (hence 2552). However, I’m seeing the highest number ever prior to the dream was 2484.04 on July 27. The current top is 2564.11-2484.04 =80.7 (3 floors up). Amazing God we serve.

October 19, 2017 10:04 AM

I think we just gap fill today and rest at 23000.

October 19, 2017 10:06 AM

Possible Richard, but I think we are heading to 2510.

William
William
October 19, 2017 11:00 AM

Phanuel,
What will happen after it get to 2510?

October 19, 2017 11:50 AM

William
Waiting to see 2510 first… hopefully by tomorrow and then will evaluate. One step at a time my friend.

October 20, 2017 10:40 AM

2571 just hit

October 20, 2017 10:54 AM

And started to retreat from there like the vision. So let’s see what happens. So 2571 turned out to be a literal number.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
October 20, 2017 1:03 PM

We have the 25th coming up on a Wednesday. I believe there was a prophetic word about Germany crashing on the 25th of an unknown month. James has seen a bit of a drop on a Thursday followed by a larger on Friday. Topping today, small trend down Mon, Tuesday, News out of Germany on Wed ???

Doug
Doug
October 20, 2017 2:17 PM

Deutche Bank reports 10/26 after closing.

Maybe there is a preannounce on the 25.

If they report close of 26 that would mean that Friday could start the free fall and it would have all weekend to simmer with more bad news? Then markets open Monday in panic mode.

Just a thought though…but DB is reporting around that 25 number and David Wilkerson said financial trouble would start in Germany and spread to Japan and then the US

Guess we will find out soon

October 20, 2017 11:03 AM

Btc 5970 …..

October 20, 2017 6:11 PM

Btc 6056…..
Get ready new investors

October 20, 2017 11:53 PM

Phanuel – I also want to thank you for sharing your insight as it gave me the hope to keep my small amount of bitcoin for the last few weeks of craziness. I had an auto-sell limit order for $6100 that just sold in the last hour.
Praise God. Now it can tank down to 2300 🙂

October 21, 2017 12:27 AM

you are welcome brother
Btw 6143 just fulfilled. Glory to God
both Spx 2571 and Btc fulfilled on the same day.
something is up……..

Jemba
Jemba
October 22, 2017 1:44 PM

I did notice the BTC 6143 fullfilment this weekend too. When you first mentioned it in June, it was at about 2800 and I thought, wow, that’s a ways to go.

Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
October 21, 2017 2:30 PM

Hi Phanual – so we had our few coins make it to the coinbase -just got them transferred to the exodus wallet –this is almost more confusion than i can deal with —sigh.. now am i supposed to transfer the coins into dollars ?? or am i supposed to keep them in various cryptos in the wallet??? I hear you telling folks we are headed down so am i supposed to get out of these currencies at this time? –I am just not following or understanding how this all works – –granted i only have a couple hundred in it so no biggie one way or the other —so is the point here to have it in crypto currance on the waves up??? and then turn it back to dollars ((Taking it out of cryto currancy)and let it sit in your bank (on the way down?)?? is this what is happening here ?? till its time to buy in at a low price —

October 22, 2017 8:26 AM

Hi Heather
What Richard wrote is correct, but since you are new to this just be very careful. Nick tried to do the trading thing and got caught out. Richard is a seasoned pro in this. Btc is going to $27,000 so riding it out is another option.

October 22, 2017 11:04 PM

I see riding out the downturn is another option, and yet another option would be to find a coin to transfer the money into that is on the basement floor right now, and would go up even if Bitcoin went down. As you know many coins go down when the reserve crypto currency (Bitcoin) goes down. Give me several coins that you think are on the ground floor right now? What about Chinese coins that will take off once China opens back up the exchanges again? Any on your radar there? Do you ever see the U.S. govt. banning Bitcoin? Thank you, Bob

October 22, 2017 11:35 PM

Try these
COB, VERI, PPT, OMG, EOS

October 22, 2017 11:53 PM

Why has VERI and EOS gone down so much from where they were? Have you done research into why they have gone down so much? Also, did you get revelation on both of these two from the Lord? Thanks, Bob

October 21, 2017 11:07 PM

That is what I’m doing Heather, but I’m leaving the cash in coinbase. I kept the small cryptos in my wallet and sold bitcoin and ethereum.

Aaron1
Aaron1
October 20, 2017 6:18 PM

Are you expecting a pullback on Bitcoin towards 2300 once a top is seen?

October 20, 2017 6:36 PM

Yes that’s what I’m looking four. The drop to 3084 was Wave 4 and we are currently in Wave 5. Once we didn’t drop to 2339 and made a new high, I adjusted the count and it fits.

Aaron1
Aaron1
October 20, 2017 6:42 PM

Thank you for sharing with us your insights. I have been a longtime purchaser of crypto currencies and ICOs. Your Cobinhood recommendation is greatly appreciated. Their product looks outstanding!!! Thanks again!

October 20, 2017 6:57 PM

An honor Aaron.
You know COB will also support future icos.

October 23, 2017 1:01 AM

Phanuel: COB has one billion tokens. The reason why Bitcoin has gone up is because there is a limited supply. I do not see how with one billion tokens you can expect people to become millionaires from buying this coin. Also, if someone buys 100,000 worth of COB, the coin would have to go up to $10 per coin thus putting the company at Ten Billion dollars which I do not see as a possibility. But I am an amateur so I may be wrong also. Thanks, Bob

October 23, 2017 8:51 AM

Less than 250 million Tokens were ICOd. The rest will be frozen.

October 23, 2017 11:15 AM

So the company can not dump the frozen ones onto the market then?

Stan
Stan
October 23, 2017 2:41 PM

Hi Bob: The tokens will not be in circulation for a few years. Then they will be released little by little as to not flood the market or crash the price. The FAQ on the cobinhood website addresses the plan for these unsold tokens.

October 23, 2017 1:09 AM

Phanuel: I would like to update my reasoning with this fact. Ripple has 100 times more coins than COB does and it at 20 cents per coin. So COB could go to $20 per coin if Ripple can sit at .20 with 100,000,000,000 coins…. if we say the net worth of each company could be the same, but of course Ripple has a very important technology….

October 21, 2017 11:10 PM

COB is up 20% today.

October 22, 2017 12:57 AM

Richard,
The volume this weekend is huge on cob. Almost 3x from a few days ago.

October 22, 2017 1:20 AM

Maybe because it’s the last day of the ico.

October 22, 2017 6:07 PM

Phanuel: Have you always been right in your predictions? Is there a chance the drop down to the 2300 price may not occur and you could be wrong? Have you been right 90% of the time? Because of my position in Bitcoin I need to know. Thanks, Bob

October 22, 2017 9:24 PM

Hi Bob
The revelations from God are correct. My interpretation and understanding of timing could be wrong though. However, I have also recently seen Btc at 2740 and 2688.

October 22, 2017 10:03 PM

Phanuel: How do you see these numbers? On a ticker tape type banner like some seers do, or just in your mind’s eye or a thought? Have you ever “seen numbers” and thought they were revelations, but they turned out not to be right and therefore were not revelations from God? Thank you.

October 22, 2017 11:37 PM

Don’t worry Bob. Please seek the Lord for guidance. The numbers will be fulfilled by the Grace of God.

Lars
Lars
October 23, 2017 1:11 AM

Phanuel,

It’s been a long time since our COB discussion, brother. I hope you’re well. Do you believe the new BTC numbers you have seen are the new potential bottoms? (2740 and 2688.)

October 23, 2017 8:49 AM

Hi Lars,
I’m still looking for 2339 and potentially even lower numbers.

October 20, 2017 6:54 PM

*looking for (edit)

October 19, 2017 10:20 AM

Believe me I hope it happens soon as my puts would look great. But the market makers don’t like volatility. This is a ridiculously slow gap fill.
2510 is definitely a major support line.

October 19, 2017 10:54 AM

Gap filling now

October 19, 2017 12:47 PM

Spx has falling money flow and the put/call ratio is rising.

October 19, 2017 3:23 PM

Phanuel,
Brother they just dont want this to fall. DjI just went green. Man what a day.

October 19, 2017 3:33 PM

Ha Ed H!
They don’t want it to but it will. Gap filled.

Corey
Corey
October 19, 2017 3:39 PM

Maybe we’ll get to 2568-2571 tomorrow before it turns on Friday afternoon or Monday?

Frank
October 18, 2017 10:22 AM

Here is some non-prophetic insight. The DOW transports tends to lead, $DJT, the other indicies. Look at the head and shoulders that should be completed tomorrow if not sooner.

October 20, 2017 2:25 PM

I’m staying short till at least Monday (equities). All the prophetic markers I was watching for have been fulfilled with a small caveat. The move up to 2508 began at 2500 but went down to 2488. There is a 12 point discrepancy. So it is possible that 2500 could be the bottom floor.

Remember what happened to Btc. The marker was $4603 ( after entry at $1800) and it went higher to 4970 before crashing to 2980 ( below the 3084 marker). The next marker is 6143 ( which I’m sure it will exceed).

Corey
Corey
October 20, 2017 3:02 PM

Phanuel, can you share more details about the stock market manipulation dream that you had last month (the one in which you said you lost 40%)? Thanks.

October 20, 2017 3:21 PM

It was a bullish move up like today with Green everywhere. I decided to jump in and chase the move up. It turned out to be a bull trap.

Corey
Corey
October 22, 2017 11:11 PM

Phanuel, the good news is that the next number you saw after 2571 was 2510 (as opposed to a higher SPX number), indicating that this trend is going to reverse.

Now that we’ve surpassed 2571, the question then becomes, will the market linger around this price level for a while, continue to grind higher, or begin to drop next week?

Do you think that the ‘806’ (10/26) you saw is the date of the final top, and ‘920 806’ is the window for final move up in the SPX, with the market tipping over on or around 10/27? Thanks.

October 22, 2017 11:33 PM

Corey
Just to add some thoughts
Riddle “920 806”
Sept 20 was the fulfillment of the 2508 resistance dream (a key prophetic marker). SPX also closed at 2508.24. Note the 24, which could imply 24 trading days from 9/20 which falls on 10/24, note the 24 again. “806” is October 26 (Thursday) which I think is strong candidate to fulfill James Thursday drop dream. I think the 3 floors up has been fulfilled. However, It is still possible SPX goes higher to 2580 if the bottom was truly 2500. We will find out soon.

October 18, 2017 12:08 PM

The dow has gone up 400 points in the last 9 days and FAZ has traded within a .25 range this whole time. We could be at the bottom even if the market climbs a little.

October 18, 2017 8:27 PM

Richard,
Great point. A 3x etf trading within a 25 cent range for
2 weeks of trading is crazy. not only that but it keeps the loses and risk to a very small amount.

Craig
Craig
October 19, 2017 2:46 PM

Ed, are you currently short the market? If so, what instruments are you using? Did you purchase FAZ shares? Thanks.

October 20, 2017 1:43 AM

Craig,
I am not short on the markets. I do have some UVXY, actually bought a bit more today at almost the 52 w lows. I only have a few FAZ, 10 shares to be exact. I would rather short the stocks that FAZ holds. .Because I use options my chances of shorting 8-10 stocks are greater than just holding FAZ.

I mostly try to find stocks that are droppung or rising. I trade GLD, F, GM.and some others.Ford trades in a range of about 10$-14$. Buy at 10 and sell at 14 easy 40%. Both F and GM have earnings next week.

I try not to focus on the “drop”. Because doing so hinders other opportunities that could have been taken. I can say that when this blows there will be some great trading days.
As im typing this the futures are way up again. So UVXY and FAZ could hit 52w lows again. So i will be buying a few more. We can never nail the bottom or the top so i tier into my positions.

Hope this helps. God bless your trading.

October 20, 2017 3:13 PM

Phanuel,
Spx sitting at 2571.00. Wow Praise God.

PeterS
PeterS
October 18, 2017 10:27 AM

Hi Phanuel,
Just wondering how you equate 3 floors to 80 points?
Thanks!

October 18, 2017 10:55 AM

PeterS
From some equities dreams fulfilled in March and April. “301 017”

Corrine
Corrine
October 20, 2017 5:43 PM

Hi Phanuel ! I just saw that Jeff Berwick from the Dollar Vigilante did a youtube today all about ‘ a new no fee exchange is about to be launched, the ico is called Cobinhood!’ Just wanted you and everyone that invested in Cob to know. I haven’t listened to the whole youtube yet. Blessings and shalom my friend.
Corrine

Corrine
Corrine
October 20, 2017 5:46 PM

Jeff Berwick actually interviews CEO of Cobinhood.

October 20, 2017 6:08 PM

Wow Corrine thanks for sharing.

von17
von17
October 12, 2017 11:21 PM
Amazed at timing of this posting on 11-18. Sometime ago I began to realize God spoke in numbers though I’d prefer English. My journey started when i listened to teaching by Katy Souza on Deut 1:11 blessing. Soon afterward I noticed everywhere I went I began seeing 111 or 11:11. Anyway, everyday I have to walk to town, about an hour. As I walk I look at the license plates of peddycabs (a motorcycle side car in the Philippines) coming at me as I walk against traffic in order to see if there is a pattern that stands out. Two days ago I noticed I kept seeing the number 11 frequently in the plates and here in Philippines we do not have long license plate numbers like the states but only 4 digit numbers. I saw the number 11 so frequently 2 days ago I googled to see what it meant. It seemed to mean divine judgement in the Bible but I thought it didn’t apply to me and dismissed it as not meaning anything for me personally. Yesterday in my walk I kept seeing 18 and once again googled for meaning and once again wasn’t sure how it applied to me as in Bible it meant spiritual bondage or so site I checked said. so I randomly clicked on another site which said in Asia number 18 means going to prosper, success and in Hebrew–life. I liked tthe second site’s meaning of 18 as I’ve been praying for provision which has been sorely lacking in my life . Then today, the 3rd consecutive day of going to town, I read your Z3 post by Grace on 11-18 and putting together two and two or rather my 2 consecutive days of walking together with Grace hearing above I realized God… Read more »
von17
von17
October 13, 2017 12:53 AM

forgot to add when I got home on day 2 of walking when I saw a lot of 18’s on licence plates that when I got home and turned on computer, time was 18:18. So I’m convinced something significant will happen 11-18.

John Smith
October 15, 2017 5:59 PM

von17: I’ve been seeing 18/19 pop up as well. I believe the current Judgments on the US have been coming on 18/19 days intervals as discussed in the post below. Next 18 day cycle from Oct. 1 (Vegas) is 10/19 or 10/20 if you use 19. 10/19 also reflects 30 years since the 1987 crash!! There’s some amazing passages that show up with 18s. Rev. 1:8. Rev. 18, etc. I think God is trying to tell us something here with the regular timing on the judgments and the reason why US is getting spanked (being a good father)…..

Michele Burdo
Michele B
October 12, 2017 12:11 PM

I dreamed I was watching a great throng of people and armies march towards Israel. It seemed endless, without number. Amongst the crowd, near me, I saw a woman I used to work with, her name was Rebecca Ransom. Her hair was very unusual in color in the dream. It was metallic, not gold, maybe a sort of coppery burnished bronze. She went along with the crowd and I could easily keep track of her as she became smaller and smaller in view the further she went along. Her metallic hair glinted in the sun.

Then the scene changed. A large calendar appeared before me, it was white with big black numbers and squares. I believe it was for the month of November. Then a hand appeared and with the index finger followed the dates from left to right and stopped on the 29th. No year was shown. End of dream.

The 29th of November is:

333rd day of the year, Gregorian calendar.

11th of Kislev in Hebrew calendar.

In Daniel chapter 5, a hand appeared to Belshazzar.

25 And this is the writing that was written, Mene, Mene, Tekel, Upharsin.

26 This is the interpretation of the thing: Mene; God hath numbered thy kingdom, and finished it.

27 Tekel; Thou art weighed in the balances, and art found wanting.

28 Peres; Thy kingdom is divided, and given to the Medes and Persians.

29 Then commanded Belshazzar, and they clothed Daniel with scarlet, and put a chain of gold about his neck, and made a proclamation concerning him, that he should be the third ruler in the kingdom.

30 In that night was Belshazzar the king of the Chaldeans slain.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
October 12, 2017 9:52 PM

Michele, I’m pretty sure that the 29th of Nov 1947 was also the date of the “commandment to restore Israel”

“Sundar was dumbfounded by what he heard. He calculated the numbers and concluded the 70th year since the formation of Israel would be 2018, not 2017. So he asked Jeremiah about this. Jeremiah replied, “No, you are wrong. The count should be from the time when the covenant was first signed.”

So Sundar did some research and discovered on November 29 1947, the United Nations General Assembly adopted a resolution recommending the adoption and implementation of what they called the Partition Plan for Palestine. At that time, British rule over the land of Zion was ending, so this resolution recommended a new plan, which called for the creation of independent Arab and Jewish States within Jerusalem and the land of Zion.”

Michele Burdo
Michele B
October 13, 2017 11:23 AM

Matt,
Thank you so much for telling about this important date! So very interesting! And the vote was 33 to 13.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
October 13, 2017 2:38 PM

Just trying to help. I saw that date and remembered it as being important… just had to dig a bit.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
October 12, 2017 3:24 AM

Short clip from Greg Manarino on the IMF WARNING ON the worlds 9 largest banks. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=70q7v9zqt68

October 16, 2017 9:35 AM

Dow 22932 fulfilled
This is the day that the Lord has made We will rejoice and be glad in it.
Today is a special and unique day.

William
William
October 16, 2017 9:38 AM

Phanuel,
is Dow 22932 the market top before the drop?

von17
von17
October 18, 2017 12:54 AM

phanuel I’m not on here everyday so I probably missed an earlier post by you–what is significance of 22932? thank you

October 18, 2017 8:57 AM

hi von17
I posted an update this morning. shalom

Corey
Corey
October 16, 2017 9:54 AM

Hi Phanuel, when you saw SPX 2571 in your dream, did the price reverse sharply once it reached that number? Also, have you seen any higher numbers in the SPX than 2571, or was SPX 2510 the next number that immediately followed SPX 2571? Thanks.

October 18, 2017 8:57 AM

hi Corey,
I posted an update this morning.

shalom

October 17, 2017 9:56 AM

Hi Corey/William
Early this morning I saw spx at a Top then a plateau then it headed down. If we don’t see 2510 by Tomorrow or Thursday I will head back to the drawing board ( as I may have missed a detail).

William
William
October 17, 2017 11:03 AM

Phanuel,
Thank for sharing. JB saw market start to drop on a Thursday afternoon. So I would expect the drop will start on a Thursday afternoon. If it is not this Thursday afternoon, then will have to look for the next Thursday afternoon. And if it is not the next Thursday afternoon, then will have to look for the next next Thursday afternoon. All positions are locked in. There is no more pull out. On Nov 10 2016, JB posted an article ” Large V-shape Reveals Next Big Moves in Equities Market “. The top of the V is indicating the ” plateau ” you are talking about. Following all these prophetic trading, I got to know what does ” faith ” means now.

October 17, 2017 11:07 PM

Keep an eye in the next day for these potential inflection points on the DOW and SPX respectively, 23032 and 2560.
FAZ is really holding its potential bottom for 8 days now.

William
William
October 19, 2017 11:51 AM

Phanuel,
You saw spx at a Top then a plateau then it headed down. does 2555-2556 is the ” plateau ” level ? Did you have any idea how long( hours ? days ? ) does this “plateau ” level take ? Hoping the market really start to drop in US afternoon.

October 19, 2017 3:34 PM

Patience William
Patience

William
William
October 17, 2017 11:19 AM

Good news. If this drop is caused by North Korea again, it should be about the time frame you are talking about. China is having their national communist party convention from 18th – 24th Oct. ( Wednesday to next Tuesday, combine with JB’s drop starting on a Thursday afternoon, it should be this Thursday afternoon. )

scoopie
scoopie
October 12, 2017 11:18 AM

I see it as the economy having always been falsely propped up, and whoever pulls the strings will allow something to happen, mainly to put pressure on Trump to leave office, or be impeached should it be set up to look like it was his fault. He constantly boasts about the Stock Market gains on Twitter; could be that it’s the Lord humbling him, as well.
It’s been said that Soros took out a large portion of his investment in MGM, weeks before the shooting in LV at an MGM property. That type of action involving multiple players would be a sure sign.

Flattop
Flattop
October 12, 2017 10:38 AM

James Bailey: There have been sooo many prophetic words in the last half dozen years about an economic collapse, people saying, ” Next Year “. There is a danger in ignoring these warnings as there will surely be a collapse. WHEN is always the question.

MOSES
MOSES
November 21, 2017 2:44 AM

COB will underwrite CyberMiles and Cobinhood token holders will be rewarded with some CyberMiles tokens. The more COB you have, the more free CyberMiles tokens you can receive for free. Read below.

How to get your CyberMiles Token if you’re a COB token holder: https://medium.com/@Cobinhood/how-to-get-your-cybermiles-token-if-youre-a-cob-token-holder-b8884f030754

Read this guide to claiming your CMT if you have COBs + a COBINHOOD Account:

I would think that the price of COB will go up greatly as everyone piles into it because they know they will get FREE coins from every ICO that is offered on the COB exchange.

MOSES

MOSES
MOSES
November 21, 2017 9:43 AM

This tells you approx. how many tokens of CMT you will get for the COB you have. But you need to transfer your COB to the COB exchange before Jan. 5th to get your free tokens. I am sure you could then transfer them out of the exchange to your wallet after you get the free tokens. Then when another ICO comes up you could transfer them back to the COB exchange and rinse and repeat and rinse and repeat. etc……