Prophetic visions show metals prices moving down then way up.

Today, I saw a vision of an African American football quarterback wearing a white jersey with black letters, white pants and a gold helmet. My view was from behind him and to his left side. He had just taken a step back and was leaning back and holding the ball cocked back in his right hand like he was preparing to launch it a long way.

I believe the white and gold colors were references to silver and gold. The quarterback was about to throw the ball a long way, so I think this was showing a big move up in metals prices, a long position. From my perspective, he was about to launch the ball from my right to my left, which again confirms a move up because call options are always shown on the left side.

The black letters on his jersey and his African American ethnicity might also be references to oil prices moving in the same direction as metals at the same time, but I think the primary focus here was metals prices.

Since he had just stepped back, was leaning back and holding the ball back, it seems to be showing the price will first drop prior to the big move up. His positioning off to my right side also shows a downward movement in the price. So, I think this shows a sequence of price movements moving down first and then way up. Since he was about to throw a long pass, it also seems to show the move up will be much bigger than the move down.

I think this also confirms my previous silver dream about the woman lifting her shirt, which I received on March 18. That dream began with the upward movement of her shirt, which I believe was showing upward movement in the price, which was fulfilled when the price rose 60 cents to $16.81 on March 27. Since then, the price dropped back down, closing at $16.34 yesterday. So, that dream showed a sequence of price movements, starting with a move up followed by a move down. I think more downward movement is still coming, confirmed by the quarterback holding the ball back before launching it.

I also received a second vision today, which I think confirms more downward movement in the price. I saw a woman’s white long-sleeved shirt hanging on a white plastic hanger, which was hanging from a gold colored door knob on a white door. The shirt and hanger were not level, but lower on my right side because the shirt’s left sleeve was nearly falling off the hanger, so it was hanging lower, almost touching the floor.

I believe the white and gold colors referred to silver and gold prices. I think the position of the left sleeve being lower to the ground, almost falling off, means silver prices will soon be moving lower, like the quarterback leaning back and holding the ball way back. From my perspective, the right side of the shirt was lower, confirming the price moving lower because put options are always displayed on the right side.

Since the sleeve was almost touching the floor, it might be showing the price dropping near the support level. I recently discovered silver prices have a support level at $15.30, which is based on a trend line that started in 2003. Silver has bounced off that trend line several times since 2003, so it might bounce there again.

Yesterday, I saw a vision of a white chest of drawers with big shiny gold knobs on each drawer. The chest was wide with several columns and rows of shelves. A few of the drawers were open, not all in the same place, but randomly at various levels. I think the inside of the drawers was yellow and all the open drawers appeared to be empty.

I think the white and gold colors were references to silver and gold. Since the purpose for drawers is to put things in and take things out, I think they represent making trades. Since the drawers were open and empty, I think this vision was an invitation to put something in the drawers. In other words, take a position in a metals trade.

I think God is calling attention to increased volatility coming soon in metals prices as a way of blessing His people. However, applying these visions to real world prices is challenging because no dates or prices were revealed. We tend to think these things are supposed to start immediately, but that is not always the case as shown by many prophecies remaining unfulfilled today after being recorded in scriptures thousands of years ago. It doesn’t mean they’re not true, just that their time has not yet come. So, prophetic dreams and visions show future things that might or might not start right away. I think my visions are showing near term price movements, but that might be a wrong assumption. If my assumption is right, the price should move lower next and then up.

Given the incomplete information, I can only offer these insights as a starting point for prayerful consideration and not as a recommendation for investing. Perhaps the safest way to trade this is to wait for the price drop to confirm the sequence has started before opening a long position.

Casey Toda
Casey
March 31, 2018 4:51 PM
Someone on z3 recently have a recommendation for TECS stock and it went from about 6 to 30 overnight on Wednesday of this week. I put a market buy order the night before because I had been eying it for a couple days and got a subtle nudge to buy. I was not able to to catch it 6 because at the open it moved fast so I lost out. I was bummed of course. I share this because I am learning with God and investing or His leading in other areas of life too, that there are times where He is very subtle and does not always give clear directional words. You are able to see His leading and direction after the fact more clearly because you are able to see what happened and possible warnings, promptings, signs, etc. after the fact. Also through this, I believe He is showing me how quickly things can move and how important it is to take action on His Leadings. God will take of His own but I feel many times people use that phrase to not take any or little action themselves. It’s sometimes used almost as an excuse or a false comfort to not do what He is practically telling us to do. That all being said, I was frustrated with the feeling of missing out and I talked to God about it. I really felt He told me this is an important lesson that I am learning and that FAZ will move similarity at some point soon but much more drastically. So when I when I asked Him is I should move into buying TECS, I felt like He said no but to continue building my FAZ position. I didn’t anything about my crypto positions but I felt He… Read more »
ed h
April 24, 2018 3:00 PM

Hey Z3 had a dream the other night.
In my dream I was getting ready to detail my VW bus for a Fathers day car show.As I was detailing the bus I noticed very deep scratches where the metal was showing through the paint. There were 21 scratches I actually counted them because I was very upset.

Maybe this could relate to silver at or near $21 by around Fathers day.
Last year I was shown a graph on a birthday cake for my daughters 21st birthday. Her birthday is June 14. On that cake were red and green candles in the form of a chart and there were 21 of them . That dream has not happened yet.

April 24, 2018 10:47 PM

Ed, what direction were the scratches?
Reason I ask this is because two months ago in one of my dreams there was a plaque on a wall showing 3 large scratches that were art in an upward to the right direction. This would look like three large moves on a chart beside each other. I have been watching to see when this would be fulfilled and was on the 12th of April. after this there was a large up move followed by a pullback, and I then picked up everything on the ground that had fallen off.
This has just finished completing the dream apart from the picking the pieces up which I’m doing now.
The direction could be showing up scratches.

Ed H
Ed H
April 24, 2018 10:54 PM

The scratches were lower on the left side and higher on the right side.

April 25, 2018 6:20 AM

Ed, could possibly be showing you there is 21 up moves or moves to 21.
Numbers are really hard to work out. I had one the other day where i fill shelves for 3hrs. I’m not sure if this is three moves, or three days, or three weeks. You kind of have to play it by ear and just keep asking the lord for more info. Being Scratches to your car it could even be 21days of down movement coming.

Stu
Stu
April 24, 2018 3:44 PM

I am with you ed h.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
April 24, 2018 9:40 PM

Ed, Scotty has silver at $21 sometime after it hits $14. Definitely, 21 scratches on my car would be very upsetting, but I don’t understand how being upset is linked to silver at $21? Maybe the emotion is not linked, but made so you won’t forget when you wake up.

Ed H
Ed H
April 24, 2018 9:49 PM

Marcio,
In real life I actually have a restored VW bus that is actually going to a Fathers day car show.
In my dream I was so upset about the scratches that for some reason I counted the amount. Yes you could be correct it was so I would remember the amount when I woke up.

April 21, 2018 8:31 PM
James, I have been shown a drop in silver of 50 cents and oil/short in the next few days then an entry point for up that seems to point to the 25th for silver. The up is supposed to be $1.50. There is also a dream where I had to leave and go to church at 6pm(18) and I was running late and had to move quickly and there were two large white flat vehicles coming down the hill and jumped on one and rode it for a bit. Last nights dream had police carrying plates of whipped cream and coke bottles but weren’t doing anything as a Gay police man gave them the plates and coke. They were waiting for something. Metaphors for 25th have been baking cookies on ANZAC day; being told its 25 past now and time to clock off. There is a move for Silver I was shown where I had to go to a Cash office and get my Checkout ID number 1427 or 1472 from an old Lady at the back of a shopping centre and the old lady is the bottom of silver and is the exit point for silver down you have seen with the woman lifting her top off. Last important note was from Yesterday where I was putting my dreams into my phone and some friends were there and i was telling them my dream as I wrote it down. I suddenly stopped telling them my dreams and said to them if they don’t have a dream also confirming my dreams they should not trade. They were offended at this and I was trying to let them know its for there own good. If they don’t have confirmation then they are not to trade as they either don’t have understanding… Read more »
March 30, 2018 10:34 PM

James, I agree with your post.
I understand from my dreams to be going down to 15.90. A dollar drop from the high we just had, from the dreams I had selling two trucks for 100k. Another dream with some woman where a number 819 was put into a computer. 8 was the high it started at with 1 being where it goes next week, then 15.90 the next day. There is a warning after this to park for 2 ups at the bottom where they are false starts. Then it goes to $17 and I am to exit. It apparently goes to 17.50 but I have been told I will get burnt if I stay in. It will come back down after 17.50 but then continue up some more with fresh new Hair on my head. This figure it goes to I have not been told(possibly 17.50). After this there is some more down to complete the double top.
Then there is a Gold/silver cathedral on a hill in the distant.
This is my current understanding and will most likely change as it unfolds as I receive more updates to my understanding of entry and exit points.

Tony Leung
Tony Leung
March 30, 2018 11:52 PM

Scotty, I have a dream mentioned before seems match your insight. I saw someone opened a brown box. There were more than ten sweets inside. The sweets were white but I could see they were yellow inside it because they were semi-transparent. So the major focus was silver. But oil and gold would move in the same direction with silver. I counted the sweet from 1 to 11 in the dream and I found 3 to 5 pieces of sweets left. Then I stopped to count them. It might suggest to take profit at $17.00 but it could rise to $17.3~17.5 if $15.90 is the bottom.

I am not fully understand your 819 dream. Is “1” refer to 1 week in your understanding? Thank You!

March 31, 2018 5:56 AM

Tony, thinking the one is 16.10.
It could be 1 week as I was shown the drop was over 5 trading days. The up would not return until a week and a half after the drop started due to a false start or camping/parking. I like how you had a few pieces left over as I was shown 7 spoons given to me and others received some knives and forks.
Another dream I had, my boss had hired 6-8 men but would not use all of them as some were lazy.
I was shown that the final move up it does after going to 17.50 then down a small amount will be big for gold. Possibly it moves more than silver. A dream this morning showed the side of a house being installed with a double sided axe that rocks back and forwards as each piece of siding is installed and the number of sides installed was 37. Thinking this is gold going to 1370.
Scott

April 23, 2018 1:37 AM
James, Quick synopsis. The numbers I have been given are: 17.50 there is a Burn to my Hair. 17.00 There is an exit.(that just happened) 18.00 There is a large drop of some magnitude in multiple moves that I ride. 1427/72 is the price for an Old silver hair lady. 16.44 is an entry point with i think has happened but could repeat. There is also a king that goes up a hill and his 12 brothers rob him and go up a bigger hill. There is two Semi-trailers that drive to Melbourne(Bottom of Australia) for $100k each after fuelling up first (this hasn’t happened yet). I buy longlife Milk for 1.50 and a Girl buys one straight after me for 50+ cents. A man buys a Long Antique thing and its cost was 1.12 or 1.20 but gives me too much at 1.50 but it had a $1 note and 3x 50 cent Asian coins which doesn’t add up anyway. My current understanding is the following moves. ‘We experience a big drop now that is possibly to 16.70 or even lower. Then it comes straight back up to where it was or slightly higher, it then has a small pull back for a few days then it has a rally up for 3 moves or days that I think is around 1.12/1.20 but then has a few spikes of 50 cents or less that are to be ignored and will in fact rob us. Then a final up is possible after the few spikes to 18.00 is then followed by a down moves of 1.50, 50 and more 50s in line with the Mary Rose ship dates of 15.45. A final drop into 14.27/72 is the bottom/exit. Not sure how it goes after that but there is a drop… Read more »
Stirred-not-Shaken
Stirred-not-Shaken
April 24, 2018 4:20 AM

Scotty, some of these numbers are familiar. Arranging them into a tradeable sequence is of course not so easy…I suppose one could short till the 14s and just grind it out regardless, but you’d suffer lots of warning dreams for the countermoves. SNS

April 24, 2018 5:34 AM

SNS, Yep, which is why I will get another 20-30 more dreams in the mean time and anyone reading this should have their own confirmation dreams or they shouldn’t trade. Some of my friends I wont tell them the market in case they put a trade in not know timing or exit etc. Following the voice of the Holy Spirit is the journey, Making money is just the blessing that comes with it.

Ronald
Ronald
March 30, 2018 3:45 PM

From within my prayerful meditation today I felt that this Easter 2018 is the last chance for BIS and central banks to save the monetary and financially system. They have to announce this weekend that gold and silver have to be reset to honest prices. I pray Jesus they will be wise.

JOE
JOE
March 30, 2018 9:07 PM

Ronald, I’m not holding my breath that the BIS and central banks will do what you are suggesting, even though maybe they should.
The key to a serious rise in Gold is either a major world wide war/conflict, a major global stock market collapse and or economic collapse, or the Chinese Gold backed Yuan catching fire in the global trading arena, which they have just started trying to do in the very large world crude oil market.
Gold and Silver will get moving eventually, maybe even very soon.

Savage
Savage
March 31, 2018 5:53 AM

Had to look it up:
The Bank for International Settlements is an international financial institution owned by central banks which “fosters international monetary and financial cooperation and serves as a bank for central banks”. Wikipedia
CEO: Jaime Caruana (Apr 1, 2009–)
Headquarters: Basel, Switzerland

Ronald
Ronald
March 31, 2018 1:43 AM

I did be quiet on that. I got back that the LAST PEACEFUL way out is the announcement this weekend by BIS and central banks that gold and silver are set higher to stabilize financial and debt situation. The members of these institutions should better be wise. For them the fraud and scam QE crime is still less than being responsible for a WWIII crime. I pray Jesus they be wise and that God prevents the innocent when it comes to WWIII.

Lance
Lance
March 31, 2018 2:00 PM
Matt NZ
Matt NZ
April 7, 2018 4:22 PM
Teshuvah
Teshuvah
April 1, 2018 5:08 PM
Stephen
Stephen
April 1, 2018 12:08 PM

I believe Gold, Oil, and Silver tend to go up or down together, although with exceptions. Because all of them have Value, it makes sense that oil would go up, with gold and silver. Particularly in a big move. This would also mean as oil goes up, so will gasoline and deasel. It may be in our best interest to keep in mind that gasoline goes up, that transpertation costs of most good will to. I figured that it takes 2-3 weeks from oil price moves to show up at the pump, Just a thought