Prophetic vision shows reversal in dropping silver prices

On June 14, I posted a dream which I interpreted to mean silver prices were about to start dropping significantly (see complete post). Silver reached a top that day at $17.34. Since then, the first part of my dream has been fulfilled as the price has dropped $2.16, hitting a low today at $15.18.

As I saw in the dream, I was not prepared when Brad Pitt showed up at my house, so he left without me. That was also fulfilled as I was not prepared to trade this significant drop, which would have been very profitable. Brad Pitt has represented dropping silver prices in my dreams since he has blond hair and his last name represents dropping into a pit.

In the next scene, my dream showed Brad Pitt encountered two bullies in a parking lot and they beat him up. Since bullies represent bullish price movements, Brad Pitt getting beat up shows the reversal in the big drop as silver prices move back up.

Based on a vision I received today, I think we’re now close to the start of that move up. In this vision, I saw a white woman’s legs from about the knees down and my focus was on her feet. She was facing to my right and her left foot was on her right leg, so she had two left feet. Also, her toenails were yellow. I think this is showing metals prices because of her white skin and yellow toenails representing silver and gold. The focus on her feet refers to the bottom in metals prices. The right side is for puts, so it represents prices dropping, but at the bottom her right foot was reversed to a left foot, so I think it shows the current drop in metals prices is now reversing from right to left, which is from down to up.

Technical analysis shows silver prices are now at the bottom of the daily Bollinger Band. Prices often reverse after reaching the top or bottom of the band.

I have been shown any prices or dates, so I don’t know the size of the move up, but a common technical pattern is a 50% retrace of the previous move. If that pattern repeats, silver would move up $1.08.

In my Brad Pitt dream, after he was beaten up, I caught up with him and the two of us attended a baseball game. I interpreted that to mean there’s another big move down coming after this move up.

Prophetic dreams and visions reveal partial, incomplete information, like showing the direction of price movements, but without any prices or dates, so we ultimately add our own assumptions about the missing pieces, which is dangerous because our assumptions are often wrong. For that reason, this is not a recommendation for investing, but offered for prayerful consideration.

July 20, 2018 12:09 PM

Because Brad Pitt is beaten up badly, and baseball games are long winded, the bull run is either significantly long or steep, or both. Something sticks out in your second dream about “two left feet”” which is often used to describe an awkward or bad dancer. Before I saw your post, during my prayer time, Jesus was telling me to dance with him, and told me to hop on his feet like a little girl would when dancing with her dad. My dad had some smooth moves on the floor, and the first time I danced with him at a wedding, I didn’t understand I had to let go and let him lead. He taught me how to give up control. I think the Lord’s inviting us to completely trust Him in these moves in the market, and to not try to lead or speculate. If we try to figure it out, we will have two left feet. But I do feel we are to trust Him that hopping on His feet will be worthwhile this time.

Simple Man
Simple Man
July 20, 2018 6:46 PM

Carolanne,

That’s wonderful, precious insight, and I couldn’t agree more.

July 21, 2018 12:24 PM

Thank you, Simple Man. That is most kind. To God be all the glory!

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
July 20, 2018 2:02 PM

i “think” that Brad Pitt being badly beaten by bullies might mean a the Pit (bear market) was badly beaten by the Bulls – I think that this is a sudden rapid Bull run after the decline.
i remember from the dream that Brad Pitt went to a “hidden alleyway”, where he was beaten up by the bullies.
My question is: why did Brad Pitt decide to the “hidden alleyway” behind the buildings?
– he wanted to take a SHORTCUT, to shorten the journey, possibly to get to his destination quickly, this might mean a SHARP DIP
– he wanted to walk in a hidden pathway, an area that is not obvious to the general public, because it is hidden behind buildings.

These are just my thoughts, but i think there is a hidden intention behind the DIP, and i think that the dip is of short duration, followed by a rapid BULL RUN.

July 20, 2018 7:23 PM

That is an interesting observation, Cunny Fred. I didn’t even recall the back alley shortcut from the dream, but it must have some significamce. I do hope you’re right about the sharp dip because I didn’t feel led by the Lord to get in the game today with SLV, so I’m anticipating that means a bit more of a dip to come. I’m just waiting on the Father’s leading here for His next dance step. But something good is going to happen soon. I feel like the Lord is telling me personally to try Him here, in an act of trust. Not that he’s saying go all in, because I’m not presently positioned to do that anyway, but just to invest a bit in trust. The hard part will be staying on top of His feet and not stepping out trying to control the uncontrollable with obsessive or idolatrous focus on the market. This is a small excercise in faith, trust, and obedience. I look forward to seeing if your thoughts are on the money. Shalom

Stirred-not-Shaken
Stirred-not-Shaken
July 21, 2018 11:59 AM

Carolanne, this is the classic difficulty with prophetic trading. Half the time I get in too early. The problem is that the first dreams usually give us a week or two advanced notice. Sometimes for major moves (-50% stock market drop, RDD jumping up) we get longer notice. So in this case with silver, it doesn’t necessarily mean the turn is immediate. Maybe, maybe not – it has to be combined with other dreams which, for example, might give us more info on a top or bottom. As an example, suppose we still need to drop more with silver before James Baileys dream “starts”, but I go long silver too early. In such cases I might get a warning dream about my position to let me know I’m positioned incorrectly. Warning dreams often involve getting wet (trade is underwater), dirty, or needing to use the toilet. They can also involve things like driving without a license, crashing a car, getting hurt, or getting fired or reprimanded by your boss. Endless possibilities! Sometimes if I don’t get the warning dream my other family members will. Anyway I’m not necessarily convinced metals have bottomed here (I’ve posted the idea we might go from 1244 down $37 to 1207 gold)…but I’ve been wrong before. I hope that helps. SNS

July 21, 2018 12:22 PM

Thanks, SNS-It helps a lot. I dreamed I was crying about the possibility Donald Trump could be in danger of assassination and James walked by on his way to a business meeting with a man and looked at me and shook his head almost in disgust, saying in passing, “Hold yourself together.” I was standing by scaffolding which would most likely imply that something is still in the works. Then I walked by a filthy black hole in the ground that reeked like a sewer. Do you think that fits the criteria you’re describing, lol? I don’t think the bottom is here yet, either. I appreciate you sharing words of wisdom, it helps a lot.

Richard
Richard
July 20, 2018 9:32 PM

I am also thinking to wait a little longer.
The technical analysis I use shows that we should still go down to $14.50 on Silver futures. However, if we go above $15.60 on a daily chart, then we may go higher for now. If the market has another bull run starting next week, then I still think silver goes down to the lower level.

July 21, 2018 12:34 PM

Richard, That seems to line up with the insight and revelation of others here. Consensus and confirmation have a way of creating unity amongst brethren. You experienced traders have a lot of Godly comraderie; it’s refreshing to see in a world of self gratification!

Richard
Richard
August 15, 2018 10:19 PM

It’s always good to meet great people with a focus on God, and this has been the best place for me to connect with many.
BTW – $14.50 on silver futures hit today. And the drop was amazingly fast. Now may be a great time to buy physical.
Unfortunately I wasn’t trading this drop, and have done nothing but watch it.

flea
flea
July 22, 2018 7:26 AM

The focus of a baseball game is the baseball, which is white and thus represents silver.
The essence of the game is to hit (bash) the baseball (silver), which implies a big and sustained drop in silver prices after this coming initial rally.

Because of quantitative tightening, which has the opposite effect as quantitative easing, there is a good chance that the dollar will eventually become very strong, since it will become very scarce. Ad to that the interest rate increases relative to the rest of the world, and the dollar can become even stronger as it attracts foreign capital. This could lead to a drop in the dollar price of gold and silver, although the drop in other countries could be limited to the psychological effect of low dollar precious metal prices only.

July 22, 2018 11:39 AM

Flea, You obviously have a passion for baseball and I don’t! For you, it is all about the ball, for me, it’s “are we done yet?” Maybe if I liked hot dogs and beer I’d feel more like you do! So I think of long winded, and you’re glued to the game! I think that’s where we get into trouble, when we bring our own spin into the interpretation. Yours comes from a pure heart of love for the game, mine from a preconceived bias. So we will go with your viewpoint, and I am still learning. I confess, I will have to look up the meaning of quantitative tightening, you lost me there. I think I better keep my day job. 😜

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
July 22, 2018 10:12 AM

Flea, thanks for the explanation.

August 8, 2018 12:54 PM
Marcio, late last spring or early summer you had a dream about a road trip, an N pattern, Chicago, etc. I couldn’t find your posting to that dream, but it caught my attention because it described a trip I was taking. And I responded to you. So I’ll share here what I believe the Lord was revealing. Firstly, the number 55 I gave you was for oil prices, not necessarily RDD. As oil prices are moving down, it’ has caught everyone’s attention. That’s why I described truck stops(petrol) flatlands,(Oklahoma oil fields) and downpours(lucrative blessings) I had no idea why I shared that description. Also, even though you didn’t directly dream of me, my hair is the exact black brown shade of oil. And the Lord told me to pack black clothes on my next journey. You mentioned an N pattern, I noticed there appears to be a small N in the last leg up of the SPX chart. Then you said ithe line wasn’t quite straight.on it’s way to Chicago. My Aunty Em reminds us “there’s no place like home.” (Chicago is almost home for me.) Well, James “W graphic on his article looked exactly like a Volkswagen logo. So does the SPX chart, with a crooked last leg. I had just purchased a VW GLI on my first journey. You described trying to rub something off the side of something while someone tried to get your attention and something about plexiglass. Well, I disliked this tiny grey pinstripe on this white car, and wasn’t fond of the tinted windows. And your dream caught MY attention. I decided to buy it anyway, at about 4:20 pm. (I am not a pastor’s daughter so don’t think that’s relevant.) We were rushed as they closed at 5:00 but we bought the car… Read more »
Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
August 8, 2018 2:52 PM

Wow, thanks for the insights, Carolanne. May God keep you safe on your trip. Sarah Sanders is a possibility for a pastor’s daughter making a mistake at 4:20, I just don’t know. She is doing an awesome job (like her dad), though, among the best, if not the best. I thought Sean Spicer was great too. It takes a really outstanding and tough person to corral the deceiving fake news “beasts,” and she wins day after day, but a mistake can be made. God bless you much.

August 8, 2018 3:08 PM

I agree Sarah Sanders is doing an awesome job. Maybe it’s a heads up warning to cover her and POTUS in prayer. Prayer of the righteous diverts many threats of the enemy, it’s oreventative power is magnificent. The MSM are a ravenous pack of wolves, so all the more reason for us to cover her. So weird-but while I was writing my first reply, my friend with pitch black hair texted me out of the blue to tell me she’s pregnant after many years of trying. I haven’t talked to her in a very long time. (Concerning oil and SPX . )

Corrine
Corrine
August 8, 2018 2:34 PM

Carol Anne,
Mike Huckabee is a minister so Sarah sanders definitely is ‘ a Pastor ‘s daughter ‘
Blessings,
Corrine

August 8, 2018 4:37 PM

Corinne, We will have to pray.🙏🏼 Blessings to you, too, sister.

August 2, 2018 4:07 PM

Marcio, I thought of you as my chihuahua ran away in a thunderstorm last night. He was lost all night and I prayed for angelic intervention. Somebody who wished to remain anonymous took him to the Humane Society. I didn’t get him back until today at 11:00 AM. I’m sure it was a human ” angel” who rescued him, but now I’ll never know for sure. I’m sorry about your loss, I cried all night, even though I knew he”d be found. I feel your pain, but I believe your dog is like a pup again.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
August 2, 2018 5:45 PM

Carolanne, I am so glad you got your doggy back. God is so good. “…Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning.” Psalm 30:5 NKJV

August 3, 2018 6:16 AM

Thanks, Marcio. That’s the scripture I heard all night to give me hope!”

Jason V
July 20, 2018 12:25 AM

Redd-ID beta test video hot off the presses. Looks neat seems like it will make tipping anyone you want on many social media platforms ie reddit, facebook, easy. I think making charity more convenient is usually good idea.

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
July 20, 2018 5:45 PM

Jason, maybe post in the coin thread, so folks interested in coins will notice it better. Not all the commodity traders are into coins….. SNS

John Barry
John Barry
July 19, 2018 6:28 PM

Brother James I don’t know if you remember when the Hunt brothers tried to corner the silver market in the early 80s I think it was . But they manipulated the market for some time unknown to any one and there were odd moves in the silver market , up & down that were unexplainable by the experts at the time . I believe your dream & the current silver move indicate the elites have started to manipulate the silver market for what they know is coming . As I read your dream HOLY SPIRIT keep reminding me of the Hunt brothers . Blessings

ScottyAUS
ScottyAUS
July 22, 2018 8:55 PM
Hi James. I agree we are in the Car park part of your dream with the two bullies. I believe we are in the driving up a concrete rd at the gold coast in my dream with a right turn coming and meeting with an old woman/down but then moving out and going up to an apple tree with the long red apples/fruit of the drop. I, my sons and another man took the fruit from the top and then started to drive down the really big hill. This did show to ups and two downs. The other dream I had that matches where we currently are is I was in a city south of me and I tried to go left and north up a road but couldn’t and then reversed to get a better go a it. I then had another go but still couldn’t get around the corner. I then parked in a loading zone with a woman watching and said sorry. I then photocopied a black piece of paper(think this is the down in oil I’m waiting for or oil will copy silver). Then my blonde hair son walked out of an office next to me and I was shocked to see him. I asked him how he got there. He said I caught the train down/big move down in silver. I then asked me about his teacher and he then said, cant talk now I have to go. I then looked for my phone and keys to get in the car to go back north/up. So and up/down, up/down within a range, then a train move down. stop and then leave for the up. I also had some crazy dreams this morning of me siting in a pickup and a man is in front of… Read more »
Stirred-not-Shaken
Stirred-not-Shaken
July 22, 2018 9:56 PM

Scotty, or …..we “copy” the last move in oil. The sheet is black and you are going to duplicate it. That would get you into the $62-$63 territory you are looking for from your stilt dream interpretation. Sitting in a pickup is oriented “long” (pick-up), but the silver fish drops. So that sounds a little cautionary for long silver positions. SNS

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
July 22, 2018 9:57 PM

Hi ScottyAUS, my carnal mind thinks that the elite price manipulators are getting ready for an event.
I think that Oil, Silver, crypto and stock market will be affected at the same time.

I expect Silver and Oil to dip soon, so that they rise after this shock event.

These are just thoughts.

Simple Man
Simple Man
July 23, 2018 4:46 PM

Cunny Fred, it looks that way to me as well.

Tony Leung
Tony Leung
July 27, 2018 6:15 AM

James and Scotty, the first up/down has been happening. Do you think another up/down would occur before the large drop?

ScottyAUS
ScottyAUS
August 15, 2018 3:54 AM

Hey James, a dream this morning where I had pulled a white fridge out of its place to clean it (yesterday move up)and then pushed it back partly and noticed a stain on the ground. I then pushed it again and there was another one. I then started to clean it up with my wife before someone (a man) came back.
Looking at this and the dream a week ago about sliding down three ramps to a river after sunset I didn’t mention the house had scaffolding around it. This would mean the up is not ready yet and we might have two more down moves to go. Thus pushing a fridge back twice and I have to clean up my understanding of the bottom twice.
The dream about the unit block where I have to go down stairs to unit 20 could be a hint.
Scott

Christian Block
July 22, 2018 9:02 AM

The two bullies in the hidden alley may have been the two comments from Trump that called for the Fed to stop raising interest rates. The first occurred during a CNBC interview this past Wednesday. The other happened the following day, Thursday, when Trump tweeted that he was frustrated with rising interest rates from the Fed. Rising rates strengthen the dollar and lower the price of silver. Trump is trying to devalue the dollar which would drive the price of silver up. The alley imagery reminds me of how Trump was referred to as an “alley fighter” during the 2016 election by some in the prophetic community. I read about Trump’s actions in an article at Zerohedge titled, “This is what happens behind closed doors when U.S. Presidents meet with Fed Chairs.”. The reference to “behind closed doors” could be a connection to the fact that the alley was hidden. It was interesting that the article was written under the name Tyler Durden. The avatar for the author is the Fight Club picture of Brad Pitt. I believe it is the same photo that James used for Brad Pitt in the original post. The timing of the comments from Trump would confirm the timing of the two bullies that James mentioned.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
July 22, 2018 10:10 AM

Thanks for the solid analysis, Christian.

Christian Block
Christian Block
July 24, 2018 10:47 AM

Thanks Marcio!

ScottyAUS
ScottyAUS
July 23, 2018 5:20 AM

Hi folks. The other crazy dream i had last night is the following. I didn’t post this one as I was still praying about it.
I’m in a boat yard that sells boats and they are all on trailers as in parked, once again. They all had one fishing rod in them sticking up and had a particular lure on them. The lure is a small reef fish that is yellow and black stripes with three very large treble hooks. The trebles were as big as the fish. I was allowed to try it before I bought it also. ????
So any thoughts?
From what I can understand from the Holy Spirit is, the down move is parked on trailers that are parked with an up move that doesn’t get anywhere. The trebles are turn arounds that happens in a multiple of three possibly. The fish is only bait for catching something bigger. I had the impression in the dream that this could catch something really big. Try before I buy could be down move before a really big up. As you have to cast it into the water first and then pull something in.
Scott

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
July 23, 2018 10:31 AM

Scotty, I’m wondering if the parked boats (don’t go short) are equities? The lure shows that oil and metals stay correlated, since the yellow and black stripes are together on the lure. SNS

flea
flea
July 21, 2018 2:16 PM
I asked God for dream-visions twice before. The first time was in 2005 when I asked for a dream-vision regarding my career. That night He gave me two dream-visions – a short one and a very long, detailed one. The long one has been in fulfilment, in the finest detail, since 2005 and is still being fulfilled. In March 2018 I asked for a career dream-vision and received a short one that I am sure was a true dream-vision. The evening of the 17 May 2018 I asked God for a market dream-vision before I went to sleep. I dreamed a slightly off-beat dream which I interpreted as referring to silver prices and two political/military events. I wanted to make sure it was a real dream-vision, therefore I asked God on the evening of the 18 May to repeat the dream. He did not repeat the content but repeated the core of the message in a different and more easily understandable dream. The second dream-vision refers to silver prices and instead of political/military events, includes my personal experience. Dream-vision 1 The dream consisted of three scenes: Scene one: I saw a circular, flat, brown object like the bottom of a barrel. It was made of a substance like ceramic or high-density plastic. Then the barrel bottom rapidly developed big cracks. One of the points of one of the pieces toward the centre curled slightly upwards. When I woke up later, I knew the cracking up of the “barrel-bottom” had to do with China. The brown of the object reminded me of the skin colour of the North-Korean military officers that are always seen behind Kim Jong-un. Scene two: I was suddenly in a big vehicle, possibly a bus, positioned so that I was facing to the right side of the… Read more »
ed h
July 20, 2018 9:39 AM

I had a very similar dream to this as a confirmation. I would say that the uphill climb in my dream seamed more substantial than a $1 move up. Don’t know the actual value, but was shown I exited very near the top. Also had a dream last year on my daughters’ 21st birthday of a candle chart on her cake , some were red some were green and the last few were green and longer than the rest. That was my $21 silver target dream . Has not come to pass yet.
Also another dream had both silver and RDD in it. Not actually sure how this unfolds yet but when RDD or silver moves keep a watch on the other one.

Christian Block
July 19, 2018 6:18 PM

Thank you for this post James! Looking forward to a jump in silver prices.