Prophetic Vision Shows Three Legs Up for Silver Prices

silver_bars

During my prayer time today, I saw a short vision of three bare Christmas trees standing on the roof of a house.

Each tree had a wide base, which was covered in white wrapping. The trees were all standing right next to each other and all leaning to the right because of the slope of the roof. In front of them, the roof sloped back up again, so they were not in danger of falling. The sky looked bleak, all covered in white clouds, a typical winter evening sky.

Interpretation:

I believe the white wrapping on the base of the trees and the white sky covered with clouds were clues indicating this was an insight into the silver market, the white metal. The trees were up on the roof to show how silver prices will behave after reaching the top of an upcoming move.

The three bare trees represented three legs up to reach the top, which confirms a graph I saw on November 21 2016. After the third leg, the graph showed the price dropping almost straight down and much more than it went up. After dropping, it did not bounce back up, but began moving sideways. I was not shown any dates. However, the graph revealed the three legs up preceded the big drop, so that is what I am expecting to see.

Silver Price Dropping to $15.00:

In a separate vision today, I saw the price of silver dropping to $15.00, which confirms what Z3er Todd Henderson saw. He shared the following comment on October 31 2016.

“I humbly informed God that he has to ‘hit me in the head with a shovel’ to get me to understand. Fortunately, he honors my requests. It was made EXTREMELY clear to me to get my money out of the typical Stock Market like I was in. Nothing fancy I was in your basic Mutual Funds. There is a lot of I would to share but the timing is not right. However, I do need to share this. Last night it was CRYSTAL CLEAR = SILVER = $15.00.

Why all caps? Because I was hit in head with a shovel! lol. Silver $15.00 and you can count on it.”

Conclusion:

This vision of three Christmas trees also confirms other visions shared in my previous posts regarding an upcoming move higher in silver prices, which were represented by a snow leopard and the Auburn football player jumping up into the air.

After moving sideways for the past several weeks, silver prices jumped up 48 cents this morning, peaking at about $17.20. Time will tell, but perhaps this was the first of the three legs up.

Todd Henderson
December 8, 2016 12:28 AM

I check silver everyday. Stocks are up…stocks are up. Why is silver moving sideways? I don’t know…..but I do know silver will be $15.00. I won’t buy at $15.01

I asked and I received that from our Lord. I stand by it and I own it. It was not misunderstood and it was exactly as you stated James. Any idiot with the dream I had would be 100% assured. It was even confirmed the same day within hours.

I’m still waiting on 1 final check to arrive for my self directed 401k, I think he is waiting on me to be ready. I know some of you will offended “who does he think he is?”

I can assure you, I am nobody!

I am the least among you, but I know Jesus Christ is real and I KNOW he’s got big plans for me if I choose him…and I do.

God Bless

Martin
Martin
December 8, 2016 9:30 AM

I am sorry to have opened up a can of worms here. James and others have done a stellar job of posting on this site and I want to extend my thanks for that. There has been much stress this year in my life apart from financials and I find it difficult to “hear” from the Lord in a clear manner. I do not need the money right now but was planning for the future crisis. I am debt free all my life including houses and cars and have been a wise steward of finances. God has been so generous to my wife and I and I just wanted to give back in a meaningful way. This investment was purely my call, but it hurts to see an opportunity evaporate. I have prayed about it but did not receive direction. I should have taken that as a no for a no buy. I am hoping for this Bull madness to reverse soon, at least a minor correction would help. Market manipulation is off the charts. Bonds dive and stocks soar go figure. Forgive my frustration yesterday; I wish everyone physical and spiritual health and prosperity. Jesus is Lord. Marty

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
December 8, 2016 1:15 PM

Martin, God can fill a warehouse full of food without you putting in a dime. I have the same dream so let’s not give up on him!

David Mann
December 7, 2016 1:27 PM

Hi There z3crew,
Heidi even though Iam not regulated here in the uk to give financial advice ,may I recommend you read King world news website and look at the article,A devastating collapse looms as India see’s the price of gold selling at a jaw dropping 1,600 to 3,000 dollars an ounce.

Read the article the road to global collapse.
Basically Egon Von Greyerz is expecting the global financial system to get much worse and when it finally implodes good news for gold and with banks collasping should be good news for FAZ so if you can hold your nerve hang on.
If it’s any constellation to you I have an ETF long on silver which I brought when silver was around 34 dollars an once so am looseing at moment but when price shots back up should be well in the money even though it might take a while so Iam sitting tight.

Martin
Martin
December 7, 2016 3:55 PM

I wish I never heard of FAZ and UVXY. I have lost over 70 percent waiting for the big ” correction since September 2015. I cannot see even breaking even under the most severe crash. I wanted to help feed the people during a famine. A direction without knowing a short date range is uselessness. None of the prophecies saw a market surge.to these heights. Is there no end to this??? These “hangman” prophecies have yet to pan out either. Sorry to be negative, but I learned a very hard lesson. I now believe when God speaks we should ask for a reasonable time range for these events otherwise it was a good pizza dream.

Tony Leung
Tony Leung
December 7, 2016 10:03 PM

Martin, I have lost over 70 percent in inverse ETF since September 2015 too. I think it is a wilderness training from God. Don’t loss heart. We will entry the promised land soon.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
December 7, 2016 5:00 PM

I am sorry Martin. It sounded like you had very good intentions for this money to help the Lord’s remnant. Unfortunately, we are each responsible for taking all things to the Lord before we act.

Johnjo
Johnjo
December 7, 2016 9:47 PM

Who still believe the Large Red V crash and correction will come ?

If the vision and dream come from God ,
Surely they will come to pass .

The people , who receive the visions and dreams , are supposed to
ask God’ s further guidance for enlightenment .
If possible ask God the time frame for the fulfillment .
Like what Joseph did in the Bible .

Giving the clear , right interpretations are necessary ,
So they can help other people who believe them .

Many people are waiting for the fulfilment of the vision and dream .

Ed h
Ed h
December 7, 2016 7:27 PM

Martin,
There is much more to prophetic trading than acting upon someone else’s dreams. So what do we do? We need to take that dream to God and ask him for his help and guidance . I have been day trading uvxy , that’s what it’s for. I have lost some and won some. Overall I’m up on that stock. I bought FAZ before Brexit and sold afterwards. I bought FAZ before the election and sold it on the day afterwards.

James dream about FAZ will happen. Look up the top ten holdings for FAZ, add them to your watchlist. If they go up FAZ goes down. Pretty simple way to figure out what FAZ is going to do.

We need to be proactive inorder to make it through these markets. The technicals are very close to 50/50 split. It might go up, it might go down. It’s been a month since Trump election,
The markets have been on fire. Did you flip from FAZ to FAS? If not why not. Did you go long on financials? If not why not.

I’m no smarter or better than anyone here but I act. If the markets a bull so am I, if the markets a bear so am I. One stock I bought yesterday went up 38% today.

I know it’s frustrating when things don’t go your direction, so change directions. We have people trying to help us with prophetic insights our job is to pray for wisdom and the Lords help. Sorry for your losses, but that’s on you and no one else.

Corrine
December 7, 2016 7:43 PM

Hi Ed h, thank you for your encouragement. I did buy FAS a week or two ago when you wrote about it, glad I did, thank you! But as far as Faz, I’ve been holding that a long time too. I’m learning a lot . But my thought is that if we get a big enough drop and we see @ 46$ a share I will sell Faz and buy it at the market top which I read today could be s&p around 2296? Otherwise if we don’t get a big drop before the final top, I will hold Faz until it becomes profitable during all the turbulence over the next few months. Elliot wave says we will see a 40-50% decline in the markets most likely this coming winter and or spring. So I don’t see any reason to sell Faz at a loss, I won’t do that. Just my thoughts. Would appreciate your thoughts Ed. Thank you. Blessings, Corrine

Ed h
Ed h
December 7, 2016 8:11 PM

Corrine,
Here’s my thoughts. If you or anyone has FAZ and you can afford to sit it out then seriously pray about it. Yes on paper you show a loss, but if you don’t sell there is no loss of actual money.

My thoughts on FAZ are it will one day blow through the roof and we will be amazed. But because it is tied to the financial and credit sector it won’t happen until they start to break down.

I don’t think a 100-200 point drop is going to do much for FAZ. It has to be the banking sector that takes a hit. Brexit was a 900 something drop and FAZ went up about $5
Why? Because Brexit was emotional selling and panic. Today we have another emotional market but in the opposite direction. Higher highs on low volume.
It won’t last. But we need to pray for the Lord to help us see opportunities when they are right in front of us.

Corrine
December 8, 2016 6:31 AM

Ed h, thank you! Well I plan on not selling FAZ. I purchased it through a roll over retirement fund, I have years to go before retiring. Thank you for your advice and comments. Blessings, Corrine

Phanuel
Phanuel
December 8, 2016 7:36 AM

Hi Corrine
I believe all the numbers revealed come to pass at their appointed time. Sometimes the Lord grants us grace in timing, but timing is very close to the Father’s chest. When He shows me timing He makes it very clear that grace has been extended. It is NOT a given. So I’m very grateful with what He has given to us.

Shalom

Corrine
December 8, 2016 10:35 AM

Phanuel, thank you! Yes the Lord’s timing is always perfect. We will continue to trust and wait on Him. Blessings, Corrine

Richard
Richard
December 7, 2016 6:30 PM

To everyone: Never take King World News into account for anything beyond just killing time. For 5 years+ it has been the same garbage – “Market ready to crash, Gold going $7million per ounce any minute, world coming to an end…omg, omg, sell everything now, Armageddon is happening now, etc…, ad nauseum”. Same thing everyday. It’s utter garbage, just to say it nicely. But I did notice they have a new prettier web site. Now one day they might be right, as even a broken clock is right twice a day, but by that time they cried wolf for so many years it won’t matter. Look at it tomorrow and it will carry the same message. If you like fear, it is the place to be.
I firmly believe 1 hour with God will net more then a years worth of material on that site. Sorry to be so blunt.

CrazyS
CrazyS
December 8, 2016 7:19 AM

I agree with you Richard. How long have some of their contributors been emphasizing the dangers of the financial system? I stopped reading them years ago. I do think they will be right eventually but the big question is ‘when’, not ‘if’. And to that regard I haven’t found them helpful.

Frank
Frank
December 7, 2016 8:09 PM

Yes, KWN is in the business of hyperventilation and PANIC RIGHT NOW!

David
David
December 8, 2016 2:42 PM

Hopefully, we all get raptured before our accounts go to zero, just some dumb humor.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL:)

Marcio Ferez Jr.
December 8, 2016 9:51 PM

David, you gave me a good laugh. Thanks. I have been trading with UGAZ. It goes up a lot on about every two of three days. Price of natural gas will probably keep going up until around peak coldness in winter. URTY based on the Russell 2000 index has been doing very well. “Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.”

David
David
December 9, 2016 7:09 PM

Marco,

Thanks brother, after losing money day after day, the only thing sometimes that get me by is my dumb humor and the Lord. God bless you on your trading, I was watching news tonight n it might be an extremely cold winter.
Take a look at UNG, I think it’s a natural gas etf. Thank you.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
December 13, 2016 8:59 PM

So UGAZ changed direction and had peaked last Friday. Yesterday, on Monday, UGAZ lost 17.93% and 3.38% today. I sold it yesterday morning and bought the 3x inverse natural gas DGAZ, which made 17.35% yesterday and 4.01% today. DGAZ may continue to rise until UGAZ reaches its next bottom. What I learned is that I should have sold UGAZ on end of day Friday after 2 days of increase. Also, UGAZ and DGAZ have pre-market sessions which begin at 8:00 AM. I should have been ready to sell soon after 8:00 AM Monday and not wait to see the market open at 9:30 AM with about a 14% drop! Anyone who can, please learn from my mistakes. Adapt with the direction of the market.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
December 21, 2016 12:45 PM

Correction: Pre-market sessions for UGAZ and DGAZ open at 7:00 AM, at least on Etrade, although the ticker starts before that. Looks like UGAZ is going up now due to cuts in natural gas supply. I expect the pattern of 2 days up, 1 down until it flips again to DGAZ.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
December 9, 2016 10:38 PM

David, I took a look at UNG and it went up today, Dec. 9, 0.53% and yesterday it went up 3.99%. If you want to get out of the hole faster, trade with UGAZ which is triple leveraged and went up today 2.07% and yesterday 12.33%. Also, every past Monday since November 7, UGAZ has gone up for that day. Though the market is closed on the weekends, the weather still gets colder and people use more natural gas for central air heating, so UGAZ shoots up on Mondays. I can’t tell you for sure if it will go up this coming Monday, but I am holding UGAZ over the weekend.

Bob Adolph
December 8, 2016 4:07 PM

Wisdom

Johnjo
Johnjo
December 10, 2016 11:15 PM

Pray for the big miracle happen first before you get raptured .
Pray with faith like Elijah .
Elijah prayed and he saw miracles happen .

Our God is still the same as Elijah’s , the God of miracles .

Pray for big miracles happen today and tomorrow ,
God can transform our minus account to surplus .
Do u believe God can do miracles now ?

Let us pray and receive what we ask ,
In the powerful Name of our Lord Jesus Christ .

Our Jesus who has turned plain water into wine ,
He will turn our minus to abundant now .
I believe Jesus can do it .

Heidi Bryden
Heidi Bryden
December 7, 2016 11:41 AM

Is there any news on FAZ? So far I have seen the price drop immensely since I invested months ago.

Ed h
Ed h
December 7, 2016 8:52 PM

James,
I had a dream the other night that I was meeting an old friend. We met on the side of the road .
As we were talking , a mini truck drives by and it looked like and old lady driving with long silver hair. She sees us and hangs a u turn. It turns out this is my buddy Tim from about 20 years ago. He has not aged well but he saw me so he pulled over.
In my dream I have a brand new f250 truck white. My friend has a white Camry. Tim is driving an old white mini truck.

Three white vehicles. Tim has long silver hair.
The three get progressively smaller and not as nice as the first. Don’t know if this fits with your dream but seems to be a silver dream as well.

Tony Leung
Tony Leung
December 7, 2016 9:43 PM

Ed h,
Now, it seems we have sufficient clues for the upward trend. Thanks God!

Enjoy the silver trip!

Ed h
Ed h
December 8, 2016 10:51 AM

Z3 investors.
We can see from the comments on here many are upset and discouraged. We are responsible for our own actions and our own trading losses or gains. We need to be proactive and learn to react to what the markets are doing. We need to learn risk management and money management.

The DJIA exploded yesterday. The volume was 3x normal volume. Looks to me like a Trump dump in the making. The higher this goes the greater the pullback. It will happen but when is the question.

Have you seen the chart for VIX? It is at the all time bottom for about 8 years of charts. This is a good play for call options in the near future.

The IWM is another chart to watch. It’s hit a high took a slight drop and came back up. This is a good play for put options in the near future.

Massive money moved from Tech to the DOW now we see a reversal on that.

How about the chart for GLD. It has tanked and looks like a good play for some gains in the near future.

FAZ and UVXY are not bad trades when it’s their time to hold them. Many here on Z3 seem to think they are the end all be all 2 options for the wealth transfer. We have so many other opportunities . Your job is to seek the Lord for wisdom and guidance to see and understand what the markets are doing and act accordingly.

I posted a few months ago about the % an aggressive investor should be exposing to risk.
An 80% loss on your account means you are over leveraged and exposed to too much risk.

Frank Dzielski
December 9, 2016 1:08 PM

Ed H,

Thanks for sharing. As I have read your posts over time I noticed that you have relationship with wisdom. We can’t live without her, I have tried and I get nowhere fast.

Here are some of my own observations that may be of help to others here.

Solomon asked for Wisdom and was given wealth.

The widow of Zeraphath (1 Kings 17) was asked to give out of her need before the abundance came.

And God is able to make all grace [every favor and earthly blessing] come in abundance to you, so that you may always [under all circumstances, regardless of the need] have complete sufficiency in everything [being completely self-sufficient in Him], and have an abundance for every good work and act of charity.(AMP Version)

Mat. 2:16 When Herod realized that he had been outwitted by the Magi, he was furious, (wisdom is needed to get our gifts to the work of the Lord)

We have not because we ask not.

Peace!

Ed h
Ed h
December 9, 2016 1:42 PM
Frank, Thanks for those words. It means a lot to me. I really love this investing stuff. Other than wrenching on classic cars this is my new passion. Im learning from my mistakes as an investor and really trying to help . Our emotions get the best of us and it’s the hardest thing to conquer. We look at the charts and study and think we have a good plan so we act and bam there goes the stock down like a rock. That’s where most people including myself make the first mistake. I will wait it out and see what happens. That’s when things get worse and now we are more in the hole, now it’s even harder to jump ship. I have learned to minimize my risk losses and always take profits. I bought a stock last Friday that went up almost 200%. Yesterday I sold my original investment amount and added 10% Now I’m holding the remaining shares for free. Now I’m going to let them ride and see how it goes, it won’t matter if they go to zero because I have already made 10%. This is my game plan. I only invest 1-3% of my account in high risk options. I don’t use stops because my biggest loss is 3% max.say I pick 10 stocks. If I pick 6 losers I’m down 18%. If I pick 4 winners I will easily recover all the 18% losses and probably end up with a gain of 20-30% on average. Some options could do 100-1000% depending on the markets. When I first started trading options I had beginners luck and made more in a few days than I did working for a month. That was my biggest downfall. I got over confident and started swinging for the grand… Read more »
Nick
Nick
December 21, 2016 6:11 PM

James, JR,
In a dream at the weekend, I was in an office/ hotel foyer, and the carpet pattern jumped out at me, all yellow and white swirls. It seemed totally out of place.
Yesterday, Tues, morning I had a closed vision (if that’s what you would call seeing something with eyes closed, being quiet before God) of a table, then a very large white dog, bigger than an Irish wolf hound, walking from right to left.
Maybe of macro interest only – haven’t had much else of note recently hat I remembered/ on waking.
JR thanks for your gracious open reply to my last comment a couple of weeks ago, apologies for not coming back immediately.

Nick
Nick
December 21, 2016 6:24 PM

ie. gold and silver are on the floor and we know they shouldn’t be, but silver may have further to go?

Mike kasten
Mike kasten
December 13, 2016 2:06 PM

Hey James, how you seeing silver? We had a .45 day and .25 yesterday. Do you see .20 in the morning and then tank after fed meeting? Or have we not seen 3 legs up?

Johnjo
Johnjo
December 10, 2016 10:39 PM

Let the unexpected large Red V strike us ,

Let there be sudden unexpected stock market crashes
next week .

Let the Dow Jones fall down ,
like the wall of Jericho in Joshua time .

Let the SPX dive deep suddenly .

If they should crash ,
No need to delay any longer .
Let them crash immediately ,
The faster the better .

May God expedite the crashes before our eyes .

Let there be another sudden unexpected
” Black Monday and Black Tuesday “