Prophetic Vision Reveals Total Chaos Coming to America

On June 27 2016, Prophet Mena Lee Grebin received a vision from God, which was shared in a previous post, Within Three to Six Months, Total Chaos Will Envelop America. Mena Lee Grebin is founder of Faithful Walk Healing Ministries.

The six months ended on December 27 2016. During that time, we saw our nation unusually divided by the election, including threats to overturn the results through recounts, electoral college votes, protests, and even death threats to the President Elect. So it was chaotic, and hopefully that was all there was to it, but it seemed to fall short of “total chaos,” whatever that means.

Another possibility is the six-month countdown did not begin the day Mena received the vision, but instead begins with the first scene from her vision, which is described as follows:

“I first found myself at a press conference. The conference contained about fifty people. We were all sitting at long tables in horizontal rows. I was located at the second seat in the last row, on the right.

I saw Donald Trump sitting among the people; he was the only person in the crowd I recognized from behind. I only saw everyone’s back from my view. In the front, I saw Obama pacing the floor. He seemed very agitated. He started saying, “They’re pushing me…they’re pushing me to cause drama!”

He then walked over to a man seated three rows ahead of me. Obama looked at the man and said, “Kevin, they’re pushing me to give them what they deserve! I will give them the chaos that they deserve!”

The man, that seemed to go by the name “Kevin,” frantically grabbed his notepad and began to write on it.”

Mena saw a man named Kevin frantically grab his notepad and write what Obama said. I believe that was an important clue to the fulfillment of the other parts of her vision. Kevin wrote down what Obama said, like a reporter would do. Whoever this man was in her vision, he was clearly planning to report every word spoken by Obama.

On January 30 2017, which was just ten days after the inauguration of President Trump, former President Obama issued his first press release in his new role as private citizen. Just as Mena saw, he dictated his message to a man named Kevin, his new spokesman, Kevin Lewis. Obama’s statement was delivered by Kevin Lewis and then reported by many news organizations, represented in her vision by the room full of reporters.

From 2014 until the end of Obama’s second term, President Obama’s spokesman was Josh Earnest, which includes the time when Mena received her vision. So what she saw was in the future. How could she have known back in June 2016 that private citizen Barack Obama would hire a spokesman named Kevin? Hmm…

Kevin Lewis began working for Barack Obama in early 2007 when he served on his presidential exploratory committee. After Obama was elected President, Mr. Lewis served as the White House Director of African American Media (Source: Ebony). Only Barack Obama would racially divide the media just like he racially divided the rest of the country, but the point is Kevin Lewis did not start his new role as Obama’s spokesman until after Obama left office, which means the first scene from Mena’s vision was fulfilled just four days ago, which means the six-month countdown probably started on January 30.

The next thing she saw also fits what happened four days ago.

“It was then that I looked on Obama’s forehead, and noticed there was writing on it. It looked as though someone had taken a black sharpie and wrote across his forehead; it said, “Chaos is Coming”.”

Former President Obama’s first official statement fit with what Mena saw written on his forehead, “Chaos is Coming”. It was designed to stir up strife and division by encouraging the American people to protest against the policies of our new President. During his two terms in the White House, Obama repeatedly tried to divide our country in every possible way, rich versus poor, blacks versus whites, homosexuals versus heterosexuals, liberals versus conservatives, Muslims versus Christians, citizens versus police officers, and on and on. So not only did she get the spokesman’s name right, but she also correctly identified Obama’s mission in his new role as President in Exile, Organizer in Chief, which is to ignite chaos in America.

Mena heard Obama telling Kevin, ““They’re pushing me…they’re pushing me to cause drama! They’re pushing me to give them the chaos they deserve.”

Who would be pushing Obama to cause drama? My guess is the shadow government figures who Obama has worked for all along, financial elites like billionaire George Soros among others. Soros reportedly paid many of the Trump protestors to cause drama, so it makes sense he would want Obama to do likewise.

The following 3-minute video from Spanglevision shows proof of Craigslist ads offering to pay protestors $15 per hour to protest.

And more proof comes from the following 3-minute video produced by RT News, which shows how an organization funded by George Soros, Moveon.org, coordinated and funded the anti-Trump protests the week after the election.

These videos provide evidence of a sinister scheme to ignite chaos in America, which fits what Mena saw written across Obama’s forehead, “Chaos is Coming.” President Obama has been and continues to be the front man for that effort.

In the second scene of her dream, she saw the Lord Jesus with tears streaming from His left eye, weeping for the lives of unborn children aborted in our country. Then she saw fourteen angels taking their positions, standing in formation behind the Lord Jesus. He explained to her,

“They are taking their positions for the twenty-one judgments; for they are about to begin. Time is short. I will not delay…I will not delay…I will not delay! My Bride is preparing Herself and I will soon call her to me.”

Why would the Lord reveal His sadness over aborted babies along with the coming judgments in the same vision as the coming chaos in America? It only makes sense if these are connected. In other words, the chaos coming to America is part of God’s judgment, which must happen to prepare the way for the twenty-one judgments (Revelation 8-11). They are not only connected, but must begin soon because He said, “Time is short.”

As the world’s largest economy and strongest military force, the United States currently enjoys the position of world leader. Every nation in the world is required to hold U.S. dollars on reserve since it is the currency used in International trade. However, the Bible reveals a much different global landscape coming before the return of the Lord, including a one-world government and one-world currency (Revelation 13). Those prophecies must be fulfilled, which means the United States must lose its’ leadership position, which means big changes are coming soon.

Next, the Lord Jesus gave Mena a specific window of time.

Jesus then looked at me and with a stern voice said, “Within three to six months, total chaos will envelop America, and a pandemic will spread across the world.”

If January 30 was the start date, then July 30 2017 would be the end of the six-month window for total chaos to envelop America. If nothing happens, then my conclusion would be the chaotic events surrounding the election was the fulfillment. If so, we can be thankful it was nothing more. However, I believe it would be wise to watch the next six months carefully because if we see trouble brewing we will know where it is going.

The Lord gave Mena understanding that the chaos coming to America would be a separate event from the pandemic that would spread across the world. She was not given a time frame for the pandemic.

I thank God for the temporary reprieve we received with the election of President Trump. That is not an endorsement of Donald Trump, just a realization that the schemes of evil people bent on our destruction were pushed back at least temporarily with the defeat of Hillary Clinton. However, time is short, so it would be a mistake to conclude all is well.

The warnings given to Mena Lee Grebin are consistent with what I saw in my own dreams, which I have documented in previous posts. I was allowed to go into the future and see our country had been through a series of great problems. I believe we are now in that window of time when those events will begin to happen.

February 2, 2017 10:25 PM

I also believe that Jan.30 is the starting date for chaos and by summer it will be out of control,full blown. …”They’re pushing me,they’re pushing me to cause drama!”They’re pushing me to give them the chaos they deserve!”.IMO that is making reference to the christians.He hates us ….(antichrist) and he’s sick to his stomach with all of these inauguration prayers,christians are praying in every arena now… media,schools,courts,speaking of Jesus,etc.He’s calling jihad on us now.Persecution coming soon to a town near you.However,God is amping things up..Outpouring of his Spirit and miracles are going to explode now…Children going to be filled with the Spirit of God and doing great and amazing things …ONE LAST NOTE I AM SURE OF, SUPER BOWL FANS “BE SOBER,BE VIGILANT.”LADY GAGA IS THE MAIN ATTRACTION FOR HALF TIME..It will be designed to anoint the masses with slime,spirits and wickedness.She has already stated that she has had it in her since she was 4 years old what her performance will be at the superb owl this year..WOW…Anyone who watches ,you need to have your house prayed over..,your families,children,pets…I don’t know what she’s doing but I know major demonic spirits will be sent to all …plead the blood of Jesus.This is her ALTER….PLEASE TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY….God bless…z3’rs..

Simon
Simon
February 3, 2017 3:26 AM

Diana, is “superb owl” a typo? Moloch being the ‘[Un]superb owl’ idol that the God haters who run world business & politics worship, at places like bohemian grove?

February 3, 2017 10:08 AM

Simon,thanks for bringing this to for blessfront.It was actually a “typo”…But the Lord showed me when it went through that it was for spiritual significance..
I believe that you nailed it…blessings to you today

Michele
Michele
February 4, 2017 3:40 PM

Thank you for your needed word Diana. Around two years ago I woke up in the morning hearing the word “radical Minerva” with absolutely no idea of what it meant. I learned that Minera is a goddess represented by an owl. Trunews had a broadcast that told of a temple with the owl of the goddess Minerva on the top of it located on an island specifically used for the Elite. Minerva is on the Medal of Honor, on the seal of California, on public documents, universities, educational establishments and more. See Wikipedia for an extensive list.

I didn’t know why ” radical” was connected to Minerva until Wikileak’s recently published what was in Hillary’s E-mails. She stated it was “okay to use the rule of Minerva” in regards to our country’s dealings.” Minerva’s rule is that THE END JUSTIFIES THE MEANS! Think of it: our country’s involvement secretly backing ISIS is a result of Minerva’s influence.
God help us! God help our young people in universities like UNC in Goldsboro, NC which has dedicated itself to this goddess opening their mindgates for the infiltration of demons. No wonder that the state of California is like it is. But who would have thought that the Medal of Honor had Minerva on its seal?
May God grant us wisdom in how to intercede in prayer counteracting this demonic stronghold. And may God bless you and protect you Diana and all who share the word of the Lord on this site, especially James Bailey.

February 4, 2017 8:34 PM

Michele,
Wow that’s an eye opener, thankyou for sharing all of this.I will look into this tonight. MAYBE this is what’s being unleashed by Gaga…I don’t overlook anything when it comes to what the enemy may be sending out..By the way,dor you remember Sandy Hook?That was a false flag (inside job)Anderson Cooper held a picture up of a” OWL”after the “shooting” and said he was going to deliver it to pres.OBAMA.Some 6-7? “little girl “drew it he said, POPPYCOCK…So Minerva may be the ruling demon over superb owl tomorrow. Let us all be in prayer over this tomorrow, covering our homes,familes,children,pets….GAGA is going to deliver for satan tomorrow in her sold out state….Remember that satan masquerades as an angel of light..
..Thanks again Michele,I’m going to look into this now. God Bless you and keep you safe also….

Christine Chapmanchristinechapman77@bigpond.com
Christine Chapmanchristinechapman77@bigpond.com
February 5, 2017 8:57 AM

hello.my name is Christine..CC.reading this re Minerva ..I myself have researched Minerva….found out in 2011 thru research all of the above that Michele refers to …Minerva on The grand Seal of The state of California..she wears the helmet, ship in background, bear also..yes the OWL IS @ BOHEMIAN GROVE (cremation of care? is it called) OWL SUPPOSED TO BE WISE..ETC..MINERVA’S SACRED SYMBOL IS THE OWL: ALSO FOUND OUT THAT HER SACRED BIRTH DATE IS 19 TH MARCH
INTERESTING, SHE IS THE ROMAN GODDESS OF”WAR”-.MANY U.S. DECISIONS TO GO TO WAR ON THAT PARTICULAR DATE SEE GENERAL WESLEY ALLEN VIDEO- LIBYAN INVASION PLANNED YEARS AHEAD STILL CAN FIND & WATCH..
connected to Freemasonary as they have named a masonic lodge after her….Minerva Lodge no something ,19 th March is on the Masonic capstone @ The New Denver Airport in Colorado,I have seen it with my own eyes plus lots of info on same when u look it up on internet.
reminder ..”.we wrestle not against flesh & blood but against powers & principalities & wickedness in High Places”..many other things connected to spirit of Freemasonary as well : it has to be cut right out of the church & our generations (family members who may have participated in the lodges both male & female lodges).
there are just too many to mention here..just research the same..
the all seeing eye etc..2 female ones Rebecca lodge connected to IOOF + ORDER OF THE EASTERN STAR..MALE MANY….ALSO .KNIGHTS OF MALTA,ETC.KNIGHTS OF JERUSALEM..ETC..JEWISH FREEMASONARY LODGES AS WELL. U.S. FOUNDING FATHERS WERE FREEMASONS..MOST OF THEM.I SUGGEST ANYONE INTERESTED TO RESEARCH HOW MANY FOUNDING FATHERS WERE FREEMASONS,???
JEREMIAH TOLD TO PULL DOWN & ROOT(pluck) OUT.

February 5, 2017 10:32 AM

Christine, Thankyou you for all that you brought out.I know.many are not aware of the Masonic connection.All of the secret society groups which are open doors for demonic activity.THE MARCH19 date is very interesting….hmmmm…OWLS,and the rabbit hole…blessings to you today.

February 5, 2017 11:08 AM

THANK YOU DIANA ; IT IS A PLEASURE TO SHARE..FELT THAT NUDGE BY THE HOLY SPIRIT TO DO JUST THAT..BLESSINGS TO YOU ALSO.

February 6, 2017 5:34 PM

Christine, I wanted to share a story with you..Actually, you ,Bob ,Michele,Gary,Simon,Safran, and to any others who commented on this post concerning the half time show.I know that most are not aware of the damage,the spiritual darkness that went on with Gagas performance.While it did not appear to manythat there was much more going on.I believe that it will be unveiled as time goes forth.But Bush was doing the coin toss..The N.W.O head man…wow they had to wheel him out to do it…MINERVA and all it stands for was in action.After the game…I checked twiiter…they refer to Gaga as superb owl…She was the owl,Minerva….(no,I did not watch the game…I actually went for a walk.. I’m walking along and here comes this OWL and flies overhead and perches in a tree..I haven’t had owl sightings in years…Now God showed me that this thing was real and confirmed…the wickedness and seriousness of what took place last night.Very much to do with N.W.Okay and d.n.a, mixture……
Lilleth.The also being Minerva…I took pics on last night’s walk…if anyone wants to see them..Blessings to you all today..

February 8, 2017 4:23 PM

Blessings Diana! I’m not sure if you follow Lana Vawser’s blog however if not, I think you might find her post from today quite ‘interesting’.

February 8, 2017 7:09 PM

Gary,OH,MY!!!! I’M feeling bad now…I shot the owl ;( Kiddin…..Thank you for posting this…”INTERESTING ” for sure…..I’m not feeling it ,that’s all I am going to say…..
I do have a goat mug….hmmmmm..
G.O.A.T…(NOT)

February 10, 2017 9:24 AM

Just read Lana’s blog re owls on her mug…amazing..

February 11, 2017 10:15 AM

Gary,Is it just me? Or does Google mini valentine movie skit today (I phone) look wicked (pizza gate)?
I sent this to Christine also,since you both have such good eyes for things….blessings today. 🙂

February 7, 2017 12:11 AM

Wow! Thank you for sharing this with us, Diana. I certainly believe the appearance of the owl was not just a coincidence. Be blessed!

February 7, 2017 4:31 AM

Gary,Right.The owl flew in overhead perched in a tree over me and just sat there staring…needless to say me and the owl had a few words…but I did do a bit more research and there’s some youtube videos where owl sighting s are going hand in hand with alien(demons) contact .So while I do believe this was the most demonic half time show to date (satan appearing as angel of light).
And also that the Black Sabbath performance that you mentioned were a prelude to her performance.
Blessings to you,….:)

February 6, 2017 7:08 PM

×Sahran

February 7, 2017 10:54 AM

Diana i typed a reply before the one re P.S. NEWS HEADLINES IT WAS LONGER RE AMAZING CONFIRMATIONS IN THE NATURAL….THE OWL ON YOUR WALK, ETC; AS I PRESSED POST COMMENT A NOTE CAME UP AWAITING MODERATION SO JUST THOUGHT I WOULD LET U KNOW.

February 7, 2017 11:08 AM

Christine, Thankyou for letting me know…I actually have a few posts that got lost in the mail Sometimes that happens.I had one more answer to Toms post,Simon’s post and that was a couple days ago…so I hope it goes through today…blessings to you today:)…p.s yeah I read the article about the mansion ,they actually let her stay for free…all others pay 13,ooo. Nightly..I bet people can’t wait to stay there…welcome to “HOTEL TEXAS”

February 7, 2017 11:10 AM

Christine, ×I was referring to “I hope your post goes through today” 🙂

February 7, 2017 6:33 AM

P.S.News headline on sky news; SEE LADY GAGA’S $26 million SUPERBOWL MANSION ! RENTED OUT TO HER WHILE PERFORMING @ THE SUPERBOWL…COSTS $13,000 per night

. https://www.lifestyle.com.au/property/see-lady-gagas-26m-super-bowl-mansion.aspx?ref=BP_LINKLIST_features-list_LIF_step-inside-gaga-s–26m-super-bowl-mansion_070217
just noticed.

Sandra
Sandra
February 7, 2017 10:42 AM

Just checked it out. In the intagram picture at the bottom, there are roses or a flower design at the top of the pillars. I was watching a pizza gate expose video and those flowers are symbols that signify a place of prostitution…

February 7, 2017 5:56 AM

Diana and all who have contributed to this discussion.on Minerva …wow.! Diana …discernment is spot on.I saw a small video of the event : it was an article & short video (BEFORE ITS NEWS) on some of the main bits..did not watch all…I find Gaga very offensive etc…but prayed for covering of the blood of the lamb to protect..etc.

What I do remember was the person ( a Believer) who presented the video…described one of Gagas former presentations where she was carried in a giant plastic egg shaped thing (representing birth of something ??). @ another event ,carried on the shoulders of bare chested men in gold trousers….was really weird…did anyone see that one or remember it??..maybe a few years ago…but this one…also mentioned man/transforming into something else there was certain terminology used;just cant remember all of the terminology..also Gaga’s gold/orange/amber looking jacket; short cropped represented Lucifers garment :verse in Ezekiel before he rebelled against God…interesting..

Diana /…..the owl u saw on your walk …isn’t father amazing to show you that in the natural so distinctly..its shows & confirms how spot on the target; re Minerva stronghold all this is & represents…..he is showing & confirming .we give him all the glory..praise be to God the father & his precious son..thru the Holy Spirit..its amazing when he does all the unravelling,. peeling back the false covers & exposing powers & principalities..etc..so wonderful we can all share in this & discuss with those who have” eyes to see, & ears to hear”.. what the Holy spirit is showing in this hour…so we can pray etc with his leading…the pictures on your walk would be interesting Diana.
bless you all….CC.

February 7, 2017 12:45 PM

Christine, Thankyou for bringing that up about Ezekiel and the jacket..hmmmm…Also all the egg stuff etc. Is in reference to her “I was born this way” video…You will want to plead the blood over you when you see that one…You will get a clearer picture of her( idealogy) maybe?.it’s about a new world,transgender,mixture of sexes,dna,etc…I have not seen it but a couple of times.I don’t really like to expose myself to darkness either.But she makes reference to planet G.O.A.T……Yes,Father was so gracious in opening my eyes with the owl sighting…But let’s just say me and the owl didn’t become friends:(I will give my email address to you..Ask James if desired and I can get pics.to you.Bless you abundantly today sister Christine…:)

February 5, 2017 12:14 PM

Christine 🙂

February 11, 2017 10:11 AM

Christine, is it me or is it wicked looking (pizza gate?) Googles valentine skit on google today..I phone?????sending this to Gary also…you both do alot of unraveling. Bless you today:)

February 4, 2017 10:12 PM

Blessings Michele and Diana. The following connection to ‘Minerva’ is very ironic – although I have come to learn that there are rarely ‘coincidences’ when we are abiding in the Lord.

I just came across another very interesting video by Jonathan Kleck posted just a few days ago. In this video (https://youtu.be/munxVfDwarE) starting around 15:00 min, Jonathan describes what is written on the Washington Arch in New York City. In Latin, it says ‘Exitus acta probat’ which translates to…’THE OUTCOME JUSTIFIES THE DEED’!

Jonathan explains that the Twin Towers (representing two races originating from Cain and Abel) that used to be visible through this Arch have been replaced by the Freedom Tower (one tower representing a new race coming out from the dragon).

More information about the Washington Arch can be found here: http://www.washingtonsquareparkblog.com/2008/04/03/washington-square-arch-exitus-acta-probat/.

We really need to pray fervently against whatever may attempt to be ‘birthed’ at the Super Bowl tomorrow.

February 5, 2017 1:27 AM

Gary, Thankyou for posting this.I have been reading about this tonight.
“The end justifies the means “….may be the message for tomorrow..
MINERVA,also was connected with Lilleth.The half demon,half human being from Summarian times…..
Superb owl performance.OWL seems to be connected to the Alien race…
The owls are used significantly in relation to the N.W.O. and also the aliens among us.(NEPHILLAM).
ALSO it’s high like you that Gaga will be speaking against Donald Trump,whom she does not like..Spiritually speaking I believe that this is her alter ,(superbowl) and she’s serving the devil his sacrifice…Screech owl,
YES to your fervent prayers to thwart tthe enemies agenda….Sad to say most people including christians make themselves victims by opening thereselves,homes,families to this..
Let us all be in prayer…God bless

Edana Estenes
Edana Estenes
February 6, 2017 5:52 PM

Hi All – Many years ago I read that book by Whitley Strieber named Communion. It is about alien abduction. That story has many connections to Owls. It seems like the owls were somehow connected to the aliens.

February 6, 2017 7:07 PM

Edana,thanks for sharing,that’s seems to be what’s going on….owls and (aliens) demonic realm highly connected…Nothing is as it appears anymore it seems….deception at an all time high.But..the Lord…

Sahran
Sahran
February 3, 2017 12:05 AM

I agree…the Lord allowed me to see a demon in her years ago when she first came out…she has a strong demon on and in her

February 3, 2017 7:48 AM

Blessings Diana. I do agree with you about the significance of the half-time show at the Super Bowl. In recent years, many of the same demonic, illuminati puppets (Katy Perry, Madonna, Bruno Mars, Beyoncé, etc) have performed with very satanic themes and imagery.

Lady Gaga states that her upcoming half-time performace will be ‘for everyone’ and that it will celebrate ‘inclusion and the ‘spirit of equality’ (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4185610/Lady-Gaga-wants-celebrate-inclusion-Super-Bowl.html). For some additional background on Lady Gaga, this article provides an interesting perspective about her Illuminati influence: http://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/lady-gagas-born-this-way-the-illuminati-manifesto/.

I have shared this short clip (https://youtu.be/FAQPp8Kd3BU) in a previous post from the movie ‘Oblivion’ made in 2013 and shows a scene of decimated football stadium where the 2017 Super Bowl was held. Interesting…

February 3, 2017 10:01 AM

Gary..thankyou for all the links you put.I was not aware of “Oblivion “,will check out.Also they said she’s the only have time performance besides her backups…She will be as a high priestess.Interesting to note,prophet Sadhu Selvaraj said that the spirit of Jezebaal and Ashtoreth will join forces and that they are a strong combo..
GAGA ushering it in???.probably..blessings to you today..

February 3, 2017 10:31 AM

I have much respect for Sadhu Selvaraj – this is getting very intriguing. The link in my comment above from Vigilant Citizen includes information about Lada Gaga’s single “Born This Way” where she “introduces the viewers to the birth of a ‘new race’ and to a new world.” We can’t make this stuff up…

February 3, 2017 3:01 PM

Agreed,Sadhu Selvaraj is one of the purest,humblest prophets of this time..sent to speak to us.And yes”Born this Way” is beyond Steven King…We are definitely at the end .Sadhu Selvaraj says we will be fighting NEPHILLAM. I don’t think that the church is getting the picture yet..But we must all pray…diligently..

John Barry
John Barry
February 3, 2017 3:39 PM

Amen Diana , we need to learn to see and hear in the Spirit with the Whole Armour of GOD on . I don’t think silver bullets are going to help fighting Nephillam .

February 5, 2017 1:19 PM

🙂 SaVing my silver for better uses 😉

February 3, 2017 8:26 PM

Diana, I’m not that familiar with her. What is “Born this Way?”

February 3, 2017 9:10 PM

Lydia,
Born this way is a song/video that Gaga put out 5? Years ago.I don’t know if I could explain it…but it’s about transgenger,neither male nor female, another race with no prejudices..From the planet G.O.A.T….(that’s another story itself….she says in the video.”dna it’s all the same” there’s symbolism of n.w.o,monarch butterflies.She is just channeled so much by demons that you need to bathe with prayer and the blood…Rick Joyner in his book” The Final Quest ” describes how demons of lust and others are used heavily in performers,singers etc…so that they can slime the masses…then more demons come in individually…THE Superb owl performance will be more demonic than anything to date.And once again my text …did “typo” when trying to type superb owl.Simon brought that up earlier.

February 3, 2017 10:37 PM

Thank you Diana. I get sooo angry 😡 sometimes when I see how people are being deceived. This nation so needs to be saturated with truth so the works of darkness will be exposed.

February 4, 2017 11:39 AM

Lydia,I know…it’s amazing. Have you ever read Rick Joyners book “The Final Quest”I have been endeavoring to reacquant myself to what he refers to as the Great Christian Civil War. WHICH I believe is where we are and are going.Anyways interesting,he said that Satan’s ultimate deception and his greatest power of destruction is released when he uses Christians to attack one another.,page 27 in his book..also when we speak the truth to a person who is deceived,it only makes them mad.Trying to grasp all of the concepts still,but I think it’s important to see how the enemy is working the masses causing division through deception…blessings to you today….

Bob Adolph
February 4, 2017 10:09 PM

Di, I’ve been meaning to get back to that Joyner book. Does he talk about civil war in the country at the same time? I think there has always been these divisions in the Church. But how ’bout the gulf between believers and unbelievers? It is interesting how sometimes the unbeliever takes offense at the believer thinking that we were chosen and they were not instead of listening and understanding that the Door is open to them also. This is the case with my brother who I have witnessed to for 35 years. Part of it is pride, sibling rivalry and simply being deceived by the enemy.

February 5, 2017 12:34 PM

Bob…I have been digesting it a little at a time..It’s got alot of spiritual metaphors like “Pilgrims Progress”.It is mainly about the last great battle of the church.However, also mentions unbelievers and how things are affecting them.It is worth the read.The divisions in the church are not the same as “old school “,they are intensified.Yes,I understand about the sibling issue which includes Pride,rivalry,and deception.
Walking in love.Overcoming evil with good.Praying in the Spirit. Intercession and Binding the powers of darknes .etc are some things we can do.I have 5 siblings …And have been somewhat negligent in prayers lately for them.There will be an outpouring of God’s Spirit and many will be coming into the kingdom that before were faraway…this is a quick write,I apologize for any thing that’s not clear,defined.blessings to you today brother…

February 5, 2017 10:26 PM

Diana,
No I haven’t read that book 📚. I will check it out. Thank you for asking. Divide and conquer. As long as the church is busy attacking one another, their true enemy is gaining ground. God bless!

Tom
Tom
February 4, 2017 8:38 PM

Sometimes it’s not deception, but will full participation. Christians, many know and have seen this satanic activity at the super bowl and continue to watch, go to, support this activity. They read posting even like on this site but will still watch this game, sin has made the Church weak.

February 6, 2017 10:16 AM

A little leaven leavens the whole lump. Yes indeed sin is like a cancer that starts out seemingly small and grows to invade the whole being and effects all the church does and stands for. Remember Ananias and Sapphira. I believe in the outpouring of the Spirit we are about to see we will see God dealing with sin in this manner again as he prepares his body for his return.

February 5, 2017 12:47 PM

Tom,
Yes.I understand.The.deception in Rick Joyners book was a bit different subject.But I do know.what you mean when we are willfully disobedient. That is why the bile speaks of there remained no more sacrifice for sins.After willful disobedience However,on that note each one needs to be led by the Spirit. I am not one to watch the game,but also one not to condemn those,as God is convicting each one .I know some people who won’t by worchestershire sauce because it was anot add in a men’s magazine( years ago.)well for one I don’t buy men’s mags.how would I know…and well…at that point we would all need to just be taken out of the world.
THE CHURCH has allowed herself to get weak,and dirty though I agree…I just wanted those who do watch to be awake as to the halftime show..families in the house ,pets etc.Actually….your leadership role is important as priest of the home.For women it’s equally important to be responsible for what comes in as a prayer covering.

February 3, 2017 10:03 AM

× single half time performance

Bob Adolph
February 3, 2017 2:13 PM

Gary, your comment about the movie Oblivion with a scene of the 2017 Super Bowl stadium decimated deserves a big WOW! Bush Sr. will be there, the first president to mention the New World Order.

February 4, 2017 11:58 AM

Is it just me or does anyone else find it quite intriguing that the band ‘Black Sabbath’ will perform its very last show tonight in Birmingham, England. The tour, which started last January is called ‘The End’ which happens to be the Sabbath on the night just before the Super Bowl.

February 5, 2017 11:25 AM

Yep Gary …just you ..lol like Bob, I just has to do that.WELL YES INTRIGUING FOR SURE.I would say a BIG find on your part…The last show,the last sabbath before the game..No coincidences…
If anyone paid attention last year Beyonce who was” queen” of the year performed in same time and town before “Black “pope was arising….Also Beyonce show had been”pre- designed”.Her song “formation” and dance was connected to the 60s ….stirring racial tension etc…blessings today

February 5, 2017 12:29 PM

Blessings Diana (and Bob) – you both put a smile on my face! 😂

I have to give Steve Fletcher the credit for several of the findings I have shared. He continues to do some interesting research relating to the last days. If anyone is interested, Steve’s blog can be found here: http://2fletchdr222.blogspot.ca/?view=classic.

I learned about Steve a while back after spending much time studying the work of Dewey Bruton on Daniel’s Timeline presented back in 2005 – which I found to be highly educational and which still intrigues me today. Much of Steve’s work builds on the foundation laid by Dewey 12-15 years ago. The link to Dewey’s presentation can be found here: https://youtu.be/GuTb99tBC0c.

There are so many ‘markers’ pointing to something evil and dark on the horizon. Fortunately, regardless of what may come, as believers we can take comfort in the Lord as we abide in Him and await His glorious return.

February 5, 2017 1:48 PM

Yeah,right Gary…in between fighting NEPHILLAM:(…Not going to be that smooth) but He’s Fer us ,not agin us..SOOOO, we fight.Overcomers .

February 12, 2017 5:49 AM

I saw the same news heading re black sabbath ( putting their name in lower case because I don’t want to bring any glory to the dark satanic side..satan is so deceptive..he can only counterfeit that which is truly of the Father …our Abba…& his son Jesus ( Yeshua)..

So father reminded me his Words never lie they are everlasting…to everlasting (eternity) ..I’m reminded of the words Jesus spoke …The Sabbath was made for man, not man for the Sabbath & he is Lord of the Sabbath…etc…he never broke the Sabbath ..he said it is lawful to do good on the Sabbath _ Healing etc….so he never changes & reading Isaiah chapter 66.verses 22 For as the new heavens & the new earth which .I will make shall remain beforeme saith the Lord, so shall your seed & your name remain..

v23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, & from one sabbath to another,shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the Lord..

so its rather ironic they have that NAME .

jerry rig
jerry rig
February 7, 2017 10:43 AM

Check out the testimony and ministry of former Sabbath singer Jeff Fenholt, one of the fortunate ones to escape this death metal music trap. He has a website with his name on it I believe.

Bob Adolph
February 4, 2017 10:12 PM

Gary, It’s just you…NO…Just kidding. Very interesting.

Bob Adolph
February 3, 2017 2:35 PM

Bush represents death and dying.

February 3, 2017 10:26 PM

You are correct Bob. George H.W. Bush is evil and some believe that his wife Barbara is actually Aleister Crowley’s daughter – go figure!

Chapter 15 of Cathy O’Brien’s book ‘Trance-Formation of America’ (http://bibliotecapleyades.lege.net/sociopolitica/transformation/transformation.htm) tells much about the type of person that George H.W. Bush really is yet he is still admired and revered by so many so-called conservative Christians. He may even get a standing ovation in Houston this Sunday while performing the ceremonial coin toss for Super Bowl 51.

Luke 12:2-3
2 Nothing is covered up that will not be revealed, or hidden that will not be known. 3 Therefore whatever you have said in the dark shall be heard in the light, and what you have whispered in private rooms shall be proclaimed on the housetops.

February 5, 2017 9:45 PM

This video provides an informative summary of the illuminati symbolism during the 2017 Super Bowl half-time show with Lady Gaga and includes a subtle reference to Barbara Bush being Aleister Crowley’s daughter as her and George Bush Sr. came out on the field for the ceremonial coin toss.

February 3, 2017 2:52 PM

Blessings Bob. When I heard that Bush Sr. was going to be there for the ceremonial coin toss, it really caught my attention as well. This may turn out to be a pivotal weekend for what is yet to come.

I mentioned this in a previous comment however for those that may not have seen it, based on his supposed birth date of August 4, 1961, Obama is 666 months (and 55.5 years) old tomorrow (Feb. 4/17) – the day before Lady Gaga ‘celebrates inclusion’ while attempting to spread her demonic spirit(s) in a performance ‘for everyone’.

I wholeheartedly agree with Diana’s advice above that those planning to watch the Super Bowl and/or half-time show should be in deep, constant prayer – before, during and after.

Tom
Tom
February 4, 2017 8:54 PM

If we all wake up and the stadium is still standing, remember the decimation may just be in the spiritual, slimed as one poster put it. Like everyone being in the same room with an infected person. If you have tickets, don’t go, turn your tube off and don’t participate. The demonic has a smell, and this ceremony stinks.

jerry rig
jerry rig
February 3, 2017 11:21 AM

This dumb movie Oblivion kind of worries me, why they would ever make a movie around a big sporting event with a potential for a calamity boggles my mind. Wasnt there also a movie called Black Sunday or something? Let us all hope and especially pray that “life does not imitate art”.

Sandra
Sandra
February 3, 2017 12:35 PM

I think the superbowl must signify the start of something. I have read about 5 different dreams or prophecies that use football references/terminology.
When I think of sports stadiums and concert halls, I think of this scene from the 90s cartoon movie “Fievel goes west” (1st minute in this video…)

jerry rig
jerry rig
February 3, 2017 1:30 AM

…If Lady? Gag(me) is performing at the Super Bowl, she may just be the “superb owl” and open a lot of eyes….. with her blatant wickedness! Pray the eyes of the righteous are opened before she starts to hoot!

February 3, 2017 10:12 AM

Jerry..You are a “hoot” lol…in a good way..Screech owl…bird of the night….Definitely pray over your homes,families,chidren,pets church..This will be the darkest performance ever performed for the masses..Even if it does not appear as it is.Satan is an angel of light..blessings to you today

Martin Semrok
Martin Semrok
February 3, 2017 4:42 AM

There also will be attacks at major sporting events. Jars of “Biological Warfare Agents” will be dropped (and broken) infecting large numbers of the population.

Konstantin
Konstantin
February 3, 2017 1:56 PM

I’m from Russia, most in Russia were very happy to win Trump. Christians are praying for Trump. Not Christians also happy for you and your new president. You all the time afraid of Russia, no one in Russia will not fight with the United States, this is absurd. Putin and his team hope to improve relations between the countries. War is necessary globalists who run your country. Do not believe the lying media about “the terrible Russian”. Putin is not perfect, as any man in power, but he is not mad to fight with the United States. All in the power of Jesus Christ, we should not be afraid. Bless you

Roger
Roger
February 3, 2017 5:15 PM

Thank you Konstantin. We are praying for our brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus living in Russia. I hear that a great revival is breaking out in Russia and that many are becoming followers of Jesus. Is that what you are seeing?

Peace and blessings,
Roger

Bob Adolph
February 3, 2017 2:46 PM

Konstantin, welcome to Z3. American Christians love all the Russian people but Putin may be forced to throw the first punch in the coming war because of the way our elites here in Washington keep poking a stick in the bear’s eye. Please read Dumitru Duduman’s prophecies pointing to a Russian attack. On the surface it does look like Russia has changed but the whole world is corrupt and very few know what is true and what is lies. If war was imminent who could blame Russia for throwing the first punch which will be decisive in this nuclear age. PS- Your English is very good.

Sheree Brandon
Sheree Brandon
February 5, 2017 5:03 AM

Hi Kanstantina..I really like Putin..I heard his New Years address and thought it was very beautiful….and I heard he is a defender of the church in Russia..was thinking comparing him to Obama..lol..I thought Putin a better leader to be a good strong leader who loves his country and peoples.. also I hear Christians in Russia.. have a genuine faith..believe Gods word obey it and walk in it..not like Most Christians in America..comfortable complacent and don’t believe.are these things true??.God Bless you!

Chloe
Chloe
February 3, 2017 4:42 AM

Past a couple of days, I have seen quite a few news articles that singularly point out, directly and indirectly, how evangelical Christians are behind Trump’s new policies. I am afraid the hatred towards us will increase in USA and around the globe as people against Trump will start establishing/strengthening their mental link between Trump and Christianity, fueled by such news coming from MSM. I think we should be ready. Amen.

Todd Henderson
February 3, 2017 2:48 PM

Yes Chloe I believe that wlll be one of the ways that hatred will increase towards Christians.

February 3, 2017 10:46 AM

So true. It isn’t going to take long for the dots to be connected and the rest of the world to turn on the true people of God. They are rejecting God by rejecting the work God is doing through Trump and they will surely turn on Christians and blame us.

mem
mem
February 3, 2017 9:25 AM

Hey Chloe – You are in Germany right? I was looking at “safe” banks worldwide based on their solvency and debt exposure to indicate whether they would likely need to bailin depositors money in the case of a crisis, and there are a few stable German banks, if you don’t already have an account at one of these banks it might be a good idea to move some of your funds into one of these stable German banks from any other German bank. Personally I wouldn’t trust any bank in the EU, but I think these are clearly the lesser of the evil banks and may give you the best shot at keeping your liquidity for longer. Another option are Credit Unions if they have those in Germany.
-KfW
-Landwirtschaftliche Rentenbank
-L-Bank
-NRW.Bank

Some people don’t keep hardly any funds at all in a bank. The only problem with this is that there is risk of de-monetization in the country you live in, like India experienced then when all the funds come out of the mattress (in order to exchange them for the new currency) and you can only deposit the funds in a bank up to a certain amount and if you do the government comes after you to explain where the money comes from as if you are a tax evader, drug dealer, money launderer, etc

I think it is best to diversify, some physical cash, some physical precious metals, and some digital cash (funds in a bank insulated from demonetization/currency replacement)…and maybe blockchain/bitcoin, but I have yet to take the plunge into diversifying into anything like bitcoin .
So if physical cash and sale/buying of precious metals are banned or something, you wont be totally penniless with some funds still in a bank provided that bank is still solvent

Chloe
February 3, 2017 7:08 PM

Thanks mem. I did not open any bank account here in Germany because I was to work here just for 6 months. I have kept my account in Italy but my bank is one of the riskiest. At the moment I just put away a little bit of cash (certainly not the amount which government would come after) because my husband keeps all the savings and I have no access to that. I will spend my cash on buying some food and other necessities. For sure it wont be enough but that is all I can do at the moment. The rest I will just leave it to God.

Bob Adolph
February 2, 2017 8:05 PM

James, very well put! I agree and believe this has been confirmed on tonight’s news with the riot and fires on the UCLA campus. There really has never been a reprieve and end time prophesy is still rushing forward like a mighty river. This civil strife is much more serious than most understand. This is THE ONE prerequisite to the Russian attack on America that Dumitru Duduman gave us as a warning. Russia has not been pacified with the Trump victory because since then four of Trumps top cabinet members including Tillerson, Mnuchin and Mattis have made strong anti-Russian statements (not to mention McCain and Grahm). The Lord made it perfectly clear it would be Russia who attacks us with several other nations.

February 2, 2017 10:16 PM

Just heard another wild protest tonight at NYU.

John Barry
John Barry
February 2, 2017 10:05 PM

There was a big banner being held by the kids at UCLA riot that said – The War has Begun . Thanks James !

Peggy A.
February 3, 2017 3:56 AM

Another one said “Be Ungovernable.”
And I will not repeat the profanity on some of the others.
There was “Kill Trump” in huge red paint on a large column. I believe it was in capital letters.

This is total nonsense.

John Barry
John Barry
February 3, 2017 7:18 AM

Peggy A. this is nonsense , on the surface . But from the communists point of view its starting look like we are in the destabilize phase , next will come planed violence . The communists will continue to escalate the violence in order to get a violent response from Pres. Trump and the right . The Soviets used the tactics for 60 years to bring down governments and take over nations . A good example is the killing fields of Cambodia where the communists killed almost half of their population .

February 3, 2017 9:57 AM

I’ve been reading in numerous places where people are calling for a outright resistance to the government; a overthrow by anarchy. Some are calling for a military coup. This is serious business. They are going to stir the pot until Trump will have no choice but to send out the national guard. I believe God showed me last night this is going to jar the rest of the sleeping church awake; at least those that can be woke up.

John Barry
John Barry
February 3, 2017 10:23 AM

Lydia I pray it does wake many up . Extraordinary times create Extraordinary people . I expect many Z3ers to walk in the Fire & Glory of GOD in what is coming .

warren
warren
February 4, 2017 3:31 PM

Just toady this headline appeared in the Washington Times
Obama Pentagon official says anti-Trump military coup now possible

Bob Adolph
February 4, 2017 3:48 PM

This is sedition and these anarchists should be incarcerated just as President Lincoln did during our first Civil War.

February 6, 2017 10:02 AM

The people suggesting such things have no regard for what this would do to this country that so many have died to protect. They are so self centered that can’t see past their own agendas.

February 3, 2017 10:36 AM

John..
Yes ,you are on it..If people would see through to the truth behind this.Dimitru said that the communists would be the starters of civil war in U.S..and it’s here now.Then as we are involved with internal fighting…Russia would attack us.I know you listen to all of Dimitrus prophecies .blessings.

Peggy A.
February 3, 2017 9:08 AM

Good points, John.

Bridget B
February 3, 2017 5:31 PM

It wasn’t just communism. Pol Pot was incensed by a lot of different ideals including the theory of evolution which fueled his killing spree.

John Barry
John Barry
February 3, 2017 10:24 PM

True Bridget , all dictators and mass murders are mentally unbalanced , but he and his people were Marxist / communist and did their killing in the name of communism .

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
February 3, 2017 4:48 PM

spot on John

scoopie
scoopie
February 3, 2017 10:59 AM

What do you make of Steve Bannon’s comment that he’s a “Leninist”?

Bob Adolph
February 3, 2017 12:21 PM

Here’s what Steve Bannon said as reported in the Daily Beast and quoted in the NY Times. A little scary and a little funny.

‘Virulently Anti-Establishment’
• “I’m a Leninist,” Mr. Bannon was quoted as saying by a writer for The Daily Beast who met him at a party in 2014. He later said he did not recall the conversation. “Lenin wanted to destroy the state, and that’s my goal, too,” the site quoted him as saying. “I want to bring everything crashing down, and destroy all of today’s establishment.”

• “What we need to do is bitch-slap the Republican Party,” he said in a 2010 radio interview on Political Vindication Radio.

Scoopie
Scoopie
February 3, 2017 4:16 PM

Then Bob, would that make Bannon somewhat a part of that same ideology as described above, even if he is coming at it from a different angle?

Bob Adolph
February 3, 2017 5:41 PM

Scoop, This sounds like it was an off the cuff remark, a little sarcasm perhaps. But coming from a Hollywood mogul it could be a red flag. Trump is not stupid and has rubbed elbows with a lot of anti-Christs from Wall Street and Hollywood over the years. I like Trump a lot but how his cabinet has spoken about Russia raises serious concerns. Too much like the neocons, McCain and Graham. He also has Big Oil as his Secretary of State. Iraq, Syria and Libya are all about the black gold and now we’re fighting in Yemen of which Trump hasn’t said a whisper, has he? And why wasn’t Saudi Arabia on his restricted immigration list? The Saudis are doing most the fighting in Yemen and of course, helped form ISIS with the CIA and Israel and support the petrol dollar. I wouldn’t bet my life on Trump. He might have to make certain dark deals to survive all the special interests. Bible prophesy marches on.

Scoopie
Scoopie
February 3, 2017 9:54 PM

There are a number of middle east countries that he has business interests in that weren’t included, among them Saudi Arabia. Now that the Washington state AG took action to rescind the travel pause, we will see just how great his intent was in this matter. Then again, could have been an imminent threat that the Lord protected us from.
Appreciate your response. Just trying to get a handle on all this. Breathe. .God is in control. There ; feel better already. 🙂

Jessica L
Jessica L
February 3, 2017 12:39 PM
On the morning of 1/20/17 I received an open vision within a dream (This has never happened to me quite like this), I don’t recall what the dream was about, but I was standing in a dark room looking out. I knew the Lord was going to give me an open vision in the dream. Then, I saw a bunch of squares that turned over (like transitioning into a picture on a photo slideshow). It was like the Lord was sharing a story with me about the future, I saw the images moving before me and a voice narrated. I saw many animals in the forest (almost like a bambi scene) Then, the animals were fighting to survive. The voice said “Many animal will die, and there will be a famine.” The scene changed and I was looking at the cafeteria line at my daughters school. Then the voice continued and said, “When these things happen, there will be many rules in the schools, children will not be allowed to share food with one another, they will sit far away from each other and eat their food privately. There will be much fear.” I saw children being escorted by adults to their classroom with their food tray, on the tray I specifically remember seeing popcorn. Then the voice said, “But, in Great Britain, they will do things differently. They will collect the little food they have and have communal meals.” I saw kids sitting in a circle on the floor, some sitting in adults laps, the food was in the middle, they were together smiling and enjoying each other while sharing. The voice said, “Surely I will bless and multiply their food.” There was other information but, it was so much I couldn’t retain all of it. In the dream… Read more »
February 3, 2017 5:19 PM

Jessica,Thankyou for sharing this vision. The Lord answered your prayers 🙂 I would have never thought about schools handling the coming famine,but your vision from God is instrumental in how it should be dealt with His Way.blessings to you today

Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
February 3, 2017 2:53 PM

Jessica: that IS a Strategy for Victory. Body of Christ: receive, believe and implement.

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
February 3, 2017 8:44 AM

A Word from Pastor TD Hale (Via His Facebook Page) 2-3-17

Mercy, I just had a dream. I was taken above the earth and heard a voice say, “watch, for I have a controversy with the earth. It will not be abated.” The hands of the Almighty came from no where out of the stars, putting His hands around the earth and shook it violently. As with His hand, He spun it and it went out of control. I heard as if drums beating, first the beat was slow but soon was beating fast. “For you will see those things I showed and revealed to you now come into motion.” I knew when I woke up, it was concerning the visions I saw Dec. 26th, 2015. I sit here now shook up at 4 in the morning very concerned. I know what I know but cannot speak. You take it for what it’s worth. I’m just a vessel saved by His grace. I will not hold back from speaking. My face is set as flint. Lord be merciful to me.

You will have to research his vision from Dec 26, 2015. I do not remember it off the top of my head.

mem
mem
February 3, 2017 10:26 AM

This dream from Joanie Stahl about the new Israel flag really seems to tie in with what we are seeing and this update from TD Hale. Joanie’s dream seems to indicate a Passover timeframe and she recieved this back in June 2016 after the last Passover. Could it be that what TD hale is about to come to pass and Israel will come out of this war with a new flag and new national identity that embraces Yeshua the Lion of the tribe of Judah? There is also some chat between Joanie and Meranda at the end of the article that gives a bit more color

February 3, 2017 10:08 PM

Beautiful dream and flag

mem
mem
February 3, 2017 9:46 AM

This is quite stunning. It is amazing how these older visions and prophecies take on such a new meaning/paradigm and understanding in light of current events.
Here is the Z3 article that has the Paul Begley video for the Dec 26, 2015
Also here is the transcript from Meranda Devan/Snyders site with some additional info

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
February 3, 2017 10:57 AM

Pastor Hale did say, a couple months back, in the comment section in one of his post. He doesn’t know yet what the presidential limo flipping over dream means yet, he said it could of been the Death of Scalia, but he doesn’t have full revelation on the dream yet. So, I am with James, it is probably the 12 prophetic signs for America.

February 3, 2017 11:10 AM

Matt,
On the presidential limo turning over, I would interpret that as the presidency is going to be turned upside down. It could symbolize an effort to overturn the current president by forcibly trying to remove him from office. (I hope that doesn’t happen). It would be horrible if civil war does break out resulting in a break away from the republic with those breaking away choosing a new leader. Possibly someone that lead them in the past. Just some thoughts!!!

Tonya
Tonya
February 4, 2017 7:47 PM

Above in my comment, I shared a vision. I saw the White House turned upside down with explosions coming out of the top(bottom) of it. And a soldier blown real close to me, bleeding and mangled. I’m still not sure about that one either. God hasn’t revealed if it is literal or if it’s meaning is it will be turned upside enternally

February 6, 2017 8:27 AM

Tonya,
Hey, I’ve been working the past few days and I’ve been meaning to make a comment on that post and now I can’t find it. I hope that means James is doing a post from it. Thank you for sharing that vision. It caught my attention for sure. Very powerful. I’m believing God will reveal the true interpretation to you. It definitely appears from the vision there is going to be a major attack against those at the highest levels (top) that’s going to upset the balance of power turning it upside down. It could definitely be internal as depicted by the explosions coming out of the White House. If I remember correctly you looked to your left in the vision where you seen the soldier wounded but he was moving toward you. Could it be that is is referring to the attack coming from the left politically and those that are harmed by it moving toward the center or right away from the far left? Just a thought. Anyway thanks again for sharing.

February 3, 2017 11:21 AM

I just reread that prophecy about the limousine flipping. What came to me was the chaos could still be connected to the death of Scalia because of the new Supreme Court nominee that Trump has chosen. If Scalia hadn’t died it wouldn’t have been necessary to replace him. I believe the effort to get him confirmed is going to stir up a whole new level of strife because of the left’s fear that he will be instrumental in enacting conservative legislation especially that he will have something to do with overturning Roe vs. Wade.

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
February 3, 2017 11:48 AM

I personally believe, a liberal justice is going to go bye bye somehow, and it’s the next supreme court justice that Donald Trump picks will be the biggest war over.

Phanuel
Phanuel
February 3, 2017 2:48 PM

Matt Smith
More than one Liberal judge. I consider Kennedy a liberal judge. The Lord despises and hates that law. It will be overturned. The back of Roe V Wade will be broken. More chaos with this …..

Shalom

February 3, 2017 11:53 AM

Totally agree. They are going to fight with everything they’ve got even to the point of losing their minds.

Joe
Joe
February 3, 2017 10:18 PM

I agree with you. I read in the news this week that lawmakers may just let Trump have his current pick, and wait to do battle with him on his next pick. A lot can happen in 4 years. And our Supreme Court justices aren’t getting any younger. So, I wouldn’t be surprised at all to see a big deal made over any future vacancies on the Supreme Court while Trump is in office.

DFM
DFM
February 3, 2017 1:03 PM

Matt, I agree!
Thought the same thing myself… That, or Kennedy retires, since the new guy clerked for him. Kennedy was the wild card, in most 5-4 decisions.

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
February 3, 2017 2:34 PM

I could see Ginsberg retiring, or drying, and I also could see Obama’s appointment Kagan being involved in a scandal. I believe Donald Trump’s administration will have scandals involving high level people made public, and many of them will be the old timers, and Obama’s appointees. This scandal will involve supreme court judges. And, I think Kagan and Cheif Justice Roberts look ripe for a scandal. I believe Kennedy will retire as well, and I believe this could Happen all at once. And, thus this will send the left into a nuclear hissy fit.

Scoopie
Scoopie
February 4, 2017 3:29 PM

I heard that it’s expected that Justice Kennedy will stay to mentor his former clerk.

warren
warren
February 4, 2017 1:54 PM

The wikileaks of Podest’s emails show some interesting communications before the death of Scalia, I believe that Scalia was killed in order to give Obama a fifth Marxist leaning Justice in the time period leading up to the election. There would have been five justices that would then have given their judicial imprimatur to Obama’s continuance in office.
When the Senate Republican’s refused to consider Garland’s nomination, they unwittingly threw a spanner into Obama’s plans for such things as a false flag to “delay” the election, that combined with a lot of prayer and the appearance, that up until election night, that the female Clinton entity was going to win, is what allowed the election to go forth.

February 6, 2017 10:18 AM

I certainly believe they thought they had it wrapped up and Trump threw a wrench into their plans.

Bridget B
February 3, 2017 5:37 PM
Peggy A.
February 3, 2017 9:24 AM

Matt,
Thank-you for sharing. That is quite powerful.

February 2, 2017 8:38 PM

Thank you James for reposting this vision and putting it all together. It’s going to be interesting to see how this plays out. It gives me confirmation that Mena is truly hearing from God.

Phanuel
Phanuel
February 8, 2017 1:35 PM

Praise the Lord it’s beginning….474 pedophiles arrested in California. Jeff Sessions will be sworn in today and then we are coming for the D.C pedophiles and others. Righteousness and Justice will rule the land.

February 8, 2017 4:38 PM

Blessings Phanuel. I believe we are just scratching the surface as this network of evil transcends the entire globe in the highest places of government, business, religion, etc. However, it is encouraging to see that this is FINALLY getting some much-needed attention. Great News!!!

Further, for those that have attempted to run interference or simply sweep this horrific topic under the rug (i.e. Megyn Kelly – https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1480934, Reddit – http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-23/reddit-bans-pizzagate-we-dont-want-witchhunts-our-site, etc.), etc., etc. history will show that they have much blood on their hands.

Phanuel
Phanuel
February 9, 2017 9:09 AM

Hi Gary
It’s just the beginning…. the next few months are going to interesting. Prior to the election …I heard ” Clinton will be indicted after the election” but I also heard “she doesn’t have long to live”…so I was watching to see if Obama would pardon her thus negating the word. His nonaction reinforced the word. I also heard the pedophiles and satanist will be brought to justice.

Shalom

February 10, 2017 7:27 AM

Amen Phanuel. It’s so hard to believe that this has been going on for so long. Let’s hope that this continues to get growing exposure and that justice is done. Be blessed.

February 8, 2017 4:45 PM

Here is a related story that is just coming out re. Anthony Weiner, Pizzagate, etc. https://youtu.be/caG2nz0s8oQ. Shocking…

Mark 4:22 (ESV) – For nothing is hidden except to be made manifest; nor is anything secret except to come to light.

Chloe
February 8, 2017 2:36 PM

Very interesting Phauel. I did a quick search and this happened like 6 days ago yet I never saw any coverage of this big story on nytimes, wsj, reuters…..

Phanuel
Phanuel
February 9, 2017 9:01 AM

Yes Chloe it wasn’t in the mainstream media and it should have been. It’s a big deal.

Shalom

Chloe
February 9, 2017 9:16 AM

Such shame. I have seen numerous articles on Trump’s hair or his eating and sleeping habits. Blessings.

Geoff K
Geoff K
February 2, 2017 10:57 PM

Thank you for catching that possible start point of the 3-6 months in this vision James! I believe the start point probably began on Jan 30 2017 due to the previous reference of chaos which occurred AFTER Kevin started writing. For example, Obama said they were causing him to cause chaos only after Kevin was in the picture. One other thought I had was that the other people sitting with President Trump could be his cabinet and that they and Trump are the ones Obama was referring to due to the policies and executive orders which are already reversing and coming against many significant things Obama “accomplished” during his presidency.

javita
javita
February 3, 2017 12:41 PM

obamas post presidency surrogate is a man named Kevin. He has a Twitter and puts out press type release for obama. This was who Mena saw.

Joe
Joe
February 2, 2017 10:50 PM
I think in addition to watching the potentiality for chaos, people should continue to watch the levels of divisiveness in this country. I’ve only been in this country for 11 years or so, and so my perspective is only that broad, but I can honestly say that this is not the same country that I came to in 2005. It’s truly party against party, color against color, religion against religion, even family member against family member. It’s all out hostility on multiple levels. You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to figure out that with an extreme amount of division it’s hard to picture a prosperous future for this country. Extreme division brings about destruction, not prosperity. I can honestly say to you that at this very moment I personally know people in this country that would rather that the entire country be destroyed than the ‘other side’ win. That’s not only greatly saddening, but truly frightening. The Bible talks about this kind of division in the end times, and it’s evolving further with each day that passes. I can’t help myself but to laugh a little when I hear people talk about the threat that our enemies (other countries) pose to us. Folks, to be clear, I believe they will come into our country once the shouting (and shooting) is over, and they’ll pick up the crumbs. However, the reality is that WE are the ones that will succeed in destroying ourselves. We have no moral compass. We’re so divided that we would rather see everybody lose, if we can’t win against each other. We can’t even have a disagreement without personally attacking and insulting our fellow citizens. It’s not good. I don’t see the current President fixing that issue either, although he may very well exacerbate things… Read more »
Jan
Jan
February 3, 2017 3:27 AM

While the radical left is using President Trump as a focal point for their protests, make no mistake they are openly declaring war on the American people. Conservatives across the country, Christians in particular, need to be aware that these people are coming for us. These so called protests make no sense. When these protestors are confronted they cannot explain what they are so upset about and it has already been proven that many of these people are paid agitators. There is considerable name calling but no real substantive arguments for their position. Yesterday, Nancy Pelosi flat out called Trump supporters white supremacists. They don’t even try to pretend that they want some level of discourse. What we are observing now is the globalists’ Plan B since they failed to get Clinton in to finish what Obama started. We are literally seeing the division of the goat people from the sheep, tares from the wheat. I feel a lot of sadness when I watch these people because they will no doubt be the ones fooled into taking the mark of the Beast. Most of these protesters have no understanding that they are just lemmings being led to the slaughter and that by the time that they figure it out it will be to late for everyone not just the people they hate.

February 3, 2017 8:45 AM

Jan….You said it!!!

Martin Semrok
Martin Semrok
February 3, 2017 4:56 AM

These paid “Soros mercenaries” are cutting off the branch they are sitting on, bringing forth their own destruction. Nita Johnson writes about the “Ruin of the Brotherhood” in her book “Preparing for the Winds of Change II”.
Free on line at : http://www.isom.vnsalvation.com/Resources%20English/Christian%20Ebooks/Nita%20Johnson%20Prepare%20for%20the%20Winds%20of%20Change%20II.pdf

Martin Semrok
Martin Semrok
February 3, 2017 4:50 AM

Hasn’t the USA sown hostility and destruction around the world, indeed burning multitudes with fire, deposing democratically elected governments? The “Harvest” is coming, both good and bad.

February 3, 2017 8:44 AM

Joe…..interesting points,Have you ever heard of Sadhu Selvaraj. He had a visit to heaven,God actually showed him that Trump was chosen by him for this time.Anyways,I believe that you would find this video interesting…(.Sadhu)Trump was chosen to clean house…so it does not matter really about our personal feelings because God has an agenda…however,most Christians doing the bunny hop don’t realize that this house cleaning also refers to us…the church..,which is why we are seeing now persecution against the church.The far left and (far right )in rebellion is the deception on the church. This has been written …personal preparation sprituallyand intercession for others are the best use of our time as I see it,when all hell breaks loose we will do great exploits entering into a new season…Jihad,fema camps,civil.war,ww3…on the heals.and great judgments on U.S and the earth..we are about to enter the refining fires .

Joe
Joe
February 3, 2017 10:26 PM

I do think that God can totally use our President to accomplish HIS ways. 🙂 I mean if he used a donkey or a fish, right?

I will say this. Although I really have some misgivings about the way the President acts at times I think that any time he makes a stand for what is truly right (i.e. stands up for the rights of the unborn, and the rights of God’s chosen people – Israel), I think it gets Heaven’s attention.

I guess I think of our President as an instrument for the current time, rather than the savior for our current time. In the end, chaos is going to come. But, perhaps through some decisions that come out of the White House, some good can occur in this country in the meantime.

February 3, 2017 10:46 PM

Joe,Understand.The one reason why I asked if you had listened to Sadhu Selvaraj Prophetic word about Pres.Trump was because God said that Trump was his hands and mouth and that he would be used to discipline and purify the nation as “Cyrus “was to Israel….So that’s why I have no personal opinions about Trump as far as speaking against…As I don’t want to find myself speaking against what God is doing.(Korahs rebellion)…..But, some christians have made him to be something that he’s not…key is as Pastor Durham said,”Extreme left and extreme right are in rebellion against God. “That was an excellent article by the way….Pastor Durhams Word about the rebellion of Korah….blessings,

February 9, 2017 11:32 PM

So agree with what u have said Diana’ Gary& Jo.Bless u all….I was watching a short video may have been Z3 news video link & dated 01/19/2017…it was The US. MARINES SINGING” THE BATTLE HIM OF THE REPUBLIC ” WITH THE TRUMP FAMILY STANDING UNDER THE STATUE OF I THINK IT IS ABRAHAM LINCOLN….? correct me if I am wrong. (.CC). …preparation ‘ repentance staying vigilant ….that we may perhaps be spared & protected( counted worthy) from some things that r coming Have U ever heard of Benjamin Baruch ?lives in Idaho ;written several books eg, Day of The Lord is @ Hand: based on Isaiah 13;2….has videos on you tube re he saw what was coming on America….fema camps destruction etc…what he saw shocked him to the core but the Father said to him “I will Protect That which is mine & everything else will be destroyed….he was translated; he describes & saw what was coming on America etc…I have a couple of his books from amazon….and he has spoken on Remnant call radio & others ..one I listened to recently Is there is Hope In Zion.Part 1 Part 2 to come soon…..coming out of the Apostate churches etc…

he has a website also…co wrote a book with Jeff Nyquist….Global tactics of WW3//THE COLD WAR ETC..REGARDS CC.
on SBS TV STATION LAST NIGHT ….INTERESTINGLY A MOVIE DURING THE TIME OF PRESIDENT REAGAN TO DO WITH THE COLD WAR ETC..WEST/GERMANY & EAST GERMANY & THE WEST…
IT WAS TITLED: Deutschland”..83 depicted this time very clearly

February 10, 2017 12:02 PM

CC.BLESSINGS, Yes,I am familiar with Benjamin Baruch.I am glad you mention him here..Many people would be blessed to hear him speak about his vision. I have a hard time listening OVER and over..because my heart grieves for the children that will be ripped out from the mothers arms..(in fema camps set up here in the U.S.)..When you are trying to warn and prepare people now and they refuse to believe that it’s God speaking through him..Benjamin Baruch)…SAD….Repentance and redemption being the bottom line for God,showing mercy……I just wished…….
It’s coming upon us soon….Fema camps….Grace Grace..Grace.Help us Father to hear and obey in these last days…

February 3, 2017 9:45 PM

Joe, you are definitely speaking words of wisdom here. Be blessed!