Prophetic vision reveals supernatural protection of tortured believers

I had a terrible and amazing experience with the Lord several months ago. I had been troubled about a couple things specifically. One was that God would allow His people to suffer great pain and torment in death, and two that a child of God would not be given every opportunity to come to Him before death.

I can only explain it like this; it felt as though the Lord literally took me back in time to observe a place and time of torture of His saints. By the clothing the people wore, it seemed like the late 1800’s. In this place, I only had my sense of vision. I was not allowed to hear or smell or touch – though I felt like I was totally present in the place. I believe the Lord did this to protect my heart because if I would have been allowed to experience any more than I did, I would have been hurt emotionally.

I was taken to a dark wooden building. It reminded me of an old factory or large barn with many rooms. In this place, I was made to observe torture of every type. I saw indescribable scenes of torture and murder that I have never dreamt to imagine of myself. I won’t go into details, but I will just say that I saw men with pure evil in their eyes delighting in inflicting as much pain before death came as they could.

I know this all sounds terrible, but God had a purpose in allowing me to observe this. I was able to see physically and in the spirit – like I do in my normal daily life. He made me to understand two things. First, I was able to see that though each person was enduring extreme physical pain, the reality was that their souls were no longer in their bodies. In other words, who they really were not experiencing the pain. I guess this would be like having an out of body or near death experience. Secondly, the Lord showed me that in the spirit, each person who did not yet believe in Jesus as their savior was given one last opportunity to receive the gift of eternal life through Jesus. Shockingly, not every one did. There were still people whose hearts had been hardened so fully in this life that even in the face of death and hell, they did not choose life in Christ.

I pray that sharing this experience here would encourage you as it did me.

Rachel Baxter

Author: Rachel Baxter

Rachel Baxter is a wife and mother of four children. She earned a
Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial Engineering and an MBA.

Rachel was baptized, confirmed, and married in the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod. She was never taught about the power of the Holy Spirit. In 2013, she was baptized into the Holy Spirit while in her bedroom crying out from her floor. Since that time, the Lord has changed her life in every way.

She felt called by God to help establish the Lord’s Mountain of Education and has a heart to see children and adults alike set into the destiny God has for them. In 2014 she founded Valor Christian Academy Omaha, a Spirit-Led Missional school in Omaha, Nebraska. The focus of the school is equipping children to walk in their God-given destiny according to Ephesians 4.

That same year the Lord began to speak to her about the things that are coming upon the earth from His redemptive judgments and from the plans of the enemy.

Rachel is also a part of One Whole Heart Ministry, an inner healing ministry, that seeks to set people free from hurt through forgiveness and repentance, and to help them hear the Lord’s voice and follow Him. She shares her insights on her blog site, called Scroll and Fig Leaf.

George
George
March 1, 2018 9:50 AM

Is it wrong for me to say that I NEVER want to be captured alive,to be taken to the NWO death camps to be tortured?

I firmly believe in self defense,and that a man has a right to protect himself and his family.So unless they take me in the dead of night by surprise,I plan to die in my dwelling in defiance of them to the end.Thats just the way that I roll.

Reenie Miles
March 1, 2018 1:10 PM

George,
Sometimes the Holy Spirit says, “Stand down!” and you better obey. I strongly believe in self-defense as well, but as our situation gets increasingly perilous, it will become more important to be able to instantly discern the voice of our Shepard as He gives moment by moment instructions. I pray daily for increased sensitivity to His voice and nudgings. I pray for His strength and faith to not let any misguided sense of self-preservation get in the way of His Glory.

Brother Steven
March 2, 2018 1:22 AM

It’s so weird how I agree with Reenie and John first….but I also understand George’s point…….but if they are coming to kill you, then why risk God’s Judgment by murdering them? It’s self defense if a burglar comes in your house and tries to take you, then I’m all for the 9…..but my wife and I have already talked this scenario through, she will not go and let them kill her….I’ve said I’ll go to the FEMA camp, just to witness to as many as I can as I’ve been called to do, and if they off me, they off me…….I prefer the guillotine based upon it’s quickness, but I’ve also struggled with George’s position, and as a man, might go that way if I could win and escape in a car……but it it’s our Gov….then I’d go to the camp to Witness…….my wife wants to go to Heaven the sooner the better. I hope I’m not wrong here.

Daniel
Daniel
March 2, 2018 11:43 AM

If they are coming to kill you then they have no moral protection of the ‘law’ or the ‘common good’ so it isn’t murder because you have cause to defend yourself and possibly others. Sure a large number, if not the majority, of Believers will be martyred but some won’t. Some will be martyred but not until later. The enemy will be gunning for everyone all the time, and not necessarily with ‘people’, mark or no.

China is building a massive cloning facility to mass produce ‘livestock’ and sniffer ‘dogs’ for police and MILITARY USE.

Vladimir Putun of all people was warning of the dangers of genetically engineered super soldiers as smart as mathematicians, strong as Olympic athletes and completely WITHOUT REMORSE. What will be coming for Christians WILL NOT BE HUMAN,

These creatures are an ABOMINATION to God and in the Septuagint God called the giants and the spawn of the fallen ones ‘Bastards’. God will not shed a single tear for these creatures. Those who come for us will be modified in much the same way. Depending on how far down the rabbit hole you want to go the satanists are already infecting the world, indeed even humans, with the precursors of this technology via GMO foods, vaccines and Chem-Trails. So in my mind it will be more of a being where God wants you thing.

Of course they have a myriad of technologies to blind, stun and otherwise incapacitate people for capture. Here’s a Chinese laser gun used to blind enemy sensors, or people,

Taser-type devices, chemical gases, electromagnetic devices, L-RAD (sound cannons) emitters, and stuff they haven’t even talked about yet can and will be used in large numbers. If they want to capture prisoners then they will and probably without much defense against it.

Brother Steven
March 2, 2018 2:14 PM

Thank you Sir for the great delineation and explanation and for the resources. As I indicated to Jennifer……once it’s established that these men are of the Mark of the Beast folks and or Trans-Human, and or bandits without the rule of Law….the offering them up of some lead is perfectly acceptable.

Jennifer
Jennifer
March 2, 2018 1:54 PM

Brother Steven, could you explain to me your comment about facing God’s judgement if you kill some one coming to kill you. If someone is coming to kill me they likely have taken the mark and can not ever be saved. By me killing them I could prevent them from killing others who haven’t taken the mark. I am wondering if I am missing something,

Brother Steven
March 2, 2018 2:10 PM

I was operating under the assumption that our own people/Gov was authorizing this under the rule of law………but as Daniel so greatly pointed out….this coming for you to execute you without cause or trial, means they are not operating under the rule of law and are bandits. So in that case…..and especially if they are trans-human, I see no issue with offering them some lead.

Jen
Jen
March 5, 2018 7:49 PM

Just jumping in on this very interesting discussion. My understanding has recently been altered by various prophetic voices and the leading of the Holy Spirit indicating that the weapons of man will NOT come even close to stopping these Super Soldier types. Steve Quayle has talked about COPPER bullets (or some other type of ammo) as the only possible defense against the “giants” when they rise up from Antarctica or wherever.

“The weapons of our warefare are not carnal…”

March 1, 2018 10:15 AM

Brother George I feel the same way and have told the LORD so . The problem is if GOD has called you / any one to be a Martyr there is nothing we can do . We cant stay on guard 24/7 very long , a few days at most , it wears you down . If Agents want a person , 2-4 will come surround us while we are pumping gas or coming out of a store or at work , when we least expect it , don’t count on getting to fight back , it is up to ABBA I believe . Isaiah 41 : 10 & Blessings

Savage
Savage
March 1, 2018 7:51 PM

JB, if he’s pumping gas, coming out of a store or work, that means he took the Mark of the Beast, and they won’t be coming to ship him to a death camp. Satan is a liar, and you won’t be guaranteed survival by taking his mark. In fact, you’ll be trading eternal life for a short, miserable existence.

March 1, 2018 8:16 PM

Hi Brother Savage , so you think there will no arrests until the mark is instituted ? I think there will be , we have the example of the KGB from the Soviets & the Gestapo from Nazi Germany to indicate it can happen before the mark . Blessings

Savage
Savage
March 3, 2018 6:09 AM

They will be coming after enemies of the state. In Nazi Germany (a foreshadow of anti Christ’s nwo) the enemies of the state were marked then taken. Next time, the friends out the state will mark up and the unmarked will be taken.

March 3, 2018 7:37 AM

I agree brother Savage that Nazi Germany was a foreshadow of the NWO , I think all should spend some time studying Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union which is also a type of AC system . The mark Satan will put on people is just an imitation of the invisible Mark we already have . Ephesians 1 : 13 & I suggest reading to verse 23 . Blessings Brother

Judah H
Judah H
March 1, 2018 9:04 PM

Yes. Please read n pray for this man Steve Baldwin. His testimony is under Fiorella Giordano, James posted. If his comment is truth, he cannot possibly fight this alone, and he needs divine protection. And so, it begins. Again, based on truth..this man could be used mightily for our Lord’s work on earth. Quite a warrior if you ask me!

Brandon Sanchez
Brandon Sanchez
March 1, 2018 10:08 AM

No you aren’t wrong for wanting to protect yourself and your family as it is biblical, at the same time be wise and pray to the Lord to guide your thoughts and actions. May the Lord God bless you , protect you and your family

Vicki
Vicki
March 2, 2018 7:21 AM

There was a dream posted on this site where people were seen fighting in the physical and they were being slaughtered; however, those who walked in the spirit had learned to let the Lord fight for them and they were victorious. Does anyone have that link? It changed my thinking on what I will do.

Remember Ephesians 6:12 “We wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”

Marilee Alm
March 3, 2018 6:51 AM

HI Vicki, I could not find the dream, but it has been mentioned in many. Glynda speaks to this topic often. Here’s one on her words:
Also check out the beginning of Feb. throuth the 8th. Hope this helps!!

Vicki
Vicki
March 4, 2018 3:40 PM

Hi Marilee,
I read every one – thank you for sharing the link. It will be just like it was for the Israelites leaving Egypt, headed for the promised land. Abba Father will lead us and provide for us every step of the way. We shouldn’t take anything He doesn’t tell us to take and we definitely shouldn’t kill anyone He doesn’t tell us to kill. Even in self defense.

Josh
Josh
March 1, 2018 4:45 PM

you need to change your attitude and settle the matter in your heart right now right now, because the choice may not be up to you and matters may be taken pout of your hands next thing you’ll find yourself taking the mark of the beast and selling out your eternal salvation just to temporarily save your skin…

Rowena O
Rowena O
March 1, 2018 9:47 AM

Only–only—Pastor Richard Wurmbrandt in his book, Tortured for Christ, or one of the other books he wrote, said that THOUGH he felt the pain his soul was in another place. A christian Filipino was beaten in Saudi Arabia and did not feel it. A more recent Christian said he was beaten first by the Nazis, and later by the Communists, and both hurt as much.Paul describes what he suffered for Christ, yet did not say “None of it hurt”,2 Cor. 11v25 but rather talked of filling up Christ’s sufferings.
See Romans 8 v 18, 2 Cor 1 v5,6,7, Phil3 v 10, Clo 1 v 24, Heb 2 v 10, 1 Peter 4 v 13, 5 v 1.
Knowing that hell is eternal, and the pains of death last a lot less time, is some comfort.Yes, God will be with us to the very end. And yes, He may well take us out before we suffer.
The Word says,”If He slay me, yet will I trust in Him”.Job 13 V 15a.
We have to be sure that we are trusting in Jesus and His grace, and not that we won’t feel anything.
Not that I wish to be thought of as not agreeing with dear Rachel Baxter.It’s just a slight check I have about the apparent conclusion that appears to be gaining strength.

Lynne NZ
Lynne NZ
March 1, 2018 10:59 AM

Rowen O….and Dimitri Dudenam suffered when he was tortured. My heart, for a while now, is to pray for those that are being/will be tortured that they will not deny their Lord but would endure to the end.

Rowena O
Rowena O
March 1, 2018 11:17 AM

Yes, Lynne NZ.
Accounts of those undergoing horrific things in other countries show their surviving families to be deeply traumatised.
I, too, pray for those tortured to stand strong to the end, the same as Chinese Christians do for their friends, in jail too as they have been.
We need our God to help us toughen up so we may endure suffering as a good soldier of Jesus Christ (2 tim 2 v3 ),counting the cost before we go into battle (Luke 14 v 26 – 33).
But knowing our God will be with us, as Rachel has said.
If we have fear and worry now, this is the time to battle, so that we are practised for what lies ahead.

Rachel Baxter
March 1, 2018 6:56 PM

Rowena – I very much appreciate your perspective. I am just a person and totally capable of error. The best thing you can do is to ask the Holy Spirit for discernment. For me, I can just share what the Lord allowed me to experience and trust in His purposes. Blessings!

Rowena O
Rowena O
March 2, 2018 10:04 AM

Dear Rachel,
On looking more carefully I see that you say people still felt the pain but their souls were not in their bodies.I felt some replies could verge into thinking “not to worry, it won’t hurt”, which I felt needed addressing. We can only do it all through grace.
Really appreciate all your postings and insights, and sincerely hope not to have caused anyone to stumble through being grieved. If so, please forgive me and pray on.

Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
March 2, 2018 11:32 AM

osmond–I was thinking on the same lines as you -thought much upon it and feel inclined to chime in -Rachel said to the best of her ability she thought it may be something like an out of body experience – I say she is half correct -(IMHO)
as a trauma survivor I can explain very clearly that its different depending on what kind of trauma your experiencing and the duration of it -for things that are acute and very sudden –you just go into shock and you actually have no pain sensations happening that can last as long as 1-3 hours — for other kind of extreme mental and physical pains and abuse – kinds that last hours and days and so forth -you fracture off into a safe space on the inside and you create another alter -who takes on the pain -so even though you are very aware of it all -it is akin to watching a movie in the 2nd person vs experiencing it in the 1st person —and the pains that are experiences are dulled -still there but so very dulled almost like a pain pill would make you feel
then there is the Lord and His extreme kindness -I had an eye injury with no pain pills available so HE just kept my eye dialeted for well over an entire week –physically an impossibility but a dialiated eyeball has no pain receptors –so between the Lords design to protect us from pains and HIS hand of kindness on this exact situation -there will be pains but not like you would think
the Lord is so kind -i

Rowena O
Rowena O
March 3, 2018 12:41 PM

Thank you Heather, that is so helpful.(I made a mistake and posted as per email address, but am Rowena O).
It sounds like a form of dissociation that the Lord has set up for such occasions.
We still have to face all the events leading up to our homegoing, pleasant or otherwise,and a settled trust seems to be what He would have us be in.
Am reading Nita Johnson’s account now, and find it very pithy so far.

March 7, 2018 9:41 PM

Sister Rachel I just watched part 2 of The Eagles Gathering , awesome & well done . What you taught on the armour is so true & you are not limited by time & space in the Spirit realm . I could never have taught it so well , thank you & looking forward to part 3 . Many blessings !

Martin
March 1, 2018 9:26 PM

Nita Johnson states that there is a difference between being martyred and tortured. Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj held a Martyr’s Conference not too long ago. Being killed almost instantaneously is far different than slowly being tortured to death which requires special grace.

Rowena O
Rowena O
March 2, 2018 9:57 AM

Thank you Martin, that was helpful.

March 1, 2018 6:54 AM

Thank you Sister Rachel , in 286 AD. the Theban Legion ( Egyptian Christian Copts ) numbering 6,600 men were Martyred by the Emperor Maximian , this is part of this story . During their martyrdom, numerous miracles happened, which undoubtedly largely
contributed to the massive conversion of the inhabitants of these regions to
Christianity. In Zurich for instance, the three beheaded saints Felix, Regula
and Exuperantius miraculously rose, carried their heads on their own hands,
walked to the top of a hill, where they knelt, prayed and at last lay down.
On the same spot, a large cathedral was later erected. The three saints
carrying their heads on their hands appear on the coat of arms and seal of
Zurich until today.

Saints Victor, Orsus and their comrads were barbarously tortured by Hirtacus,
the roman governor of Solothurn. During this torture, several miracles
occurred, e.g. the shackles suddenly broke open, the fire was instantaneously
extinguished, etc. The lookers-on were thus filled with wonder and began to
admire the Theban legionaires, upon which the furious Hirtacus ordered their
immediate beheading. Without the slightest resistance they offered the
executors their necks. The bodies of the beheaded Saints then shown in
glaring brightness. The bodies of the Saints which were thrown in the river
Aar, advanced the bank, stepped out, walked heads on hands, then knelt and
prayed at the spot where the Basilica of St. Peter later arose. Blessings .

Josh
Josh
March 1, 2018 4:36 PM

It is imperative to note that they gladly gave up their lives obediently for their Lord knowing that their eternal reward was waiting.
They did not pull out their M4 carbines and kill a few of the bad guys along the way but went willingly.

Brother Steven
March 2, 2018 1:26 AM

That’s kind of my thinking too Josh, please read my post.

Rachel Baxter
March 1, 2018 6:52 PM

Wow! I have never heard stories like that. Praise God that He is greater than any man and greater than the enemy of our souls.

tom
tom
March 2, 2018 12:02 PM

Join the discussion that sounds like a typical catholic myth I don’t believe a word of it I think they make up that kind of stuff so people will think that if they are a catholic they can become more then anyone else all lies.

March 2, 2018 12:24 PM

Hi Brother Tom , if you would notice the date 286 AD , which was during the time of the first church . If you will study early church writings ( before 325BC ) you will see the First Church walked in Mark 16 : 17-18 till the Council of Nice when man took over the Church . Part of the reason the church is so weak now is she has forgot her beginnings when she walked in the power of HOLY SPIRIT . I know people who have been Christians 50 years and never prayed or lead any one into the Kingdom , we are a very pale shadow of the First Church . Blessings

March 2, 2018 12:28 PM

Before 325 AD , sorry .

Hisfairone
Hisfairone
March 1, 2018 4:05 PM

This is a little bit different scenario but I have been in a near death scenario. There was suffering up to a certain point, then I remember the thought coming to mind, ‘so this is how I’m going to go’ , and i gave the situation to the Lord. As I entered that state, a complete peace came over me and i felt, but didnt see the presence of the Lord. My body was still reacting to the situation, and i was still in my body , but the peace was so overwhelming that i no longer felt the pain/response to shock and the peace was truly beyond comprehension. Also an amazing clarity came to me.
Since then I’ve had a dream, which I believe was from the Lord. In the dream I was beheaded in a terrorist style attack. There was such a peace that came over me that I didn’t feel the pain or fear or anything else, in the moments before death. (In the dream, I didn’t die right away, but was aware of everything that was happening.)
I believe in these situations, He is preparing me for the work He has for me in the days ahead. He is good and faithful , and will be with us and give us the training we need no matter what we walk through.

March 1, 2018 7:32 PM

Thanks for sharing that awesome testimony Hisfairone.

Hisfairone
Hisfairone
March 2, 2018 4:38 PM

You’re welcome. 🙂

Estelle
Estelle
March 1, 2018 3:53 AM

Prophet Neville also said the same thing about the Christian martyrs burned at the stake or mauled by the lions and that their souls were not in their bodies to feel the pain. How merciful God is.

Fausto Grijalva
Fausto Grijalva
March 1, 2018 8:11 AM

Acts 7:54-60 New International Version (NIV)
The Stoning of Stephen
54 When the members of the Sanhedrin heard this, they were furious and gnashed their teeth at him. 55 But Stephen, full of the Holy Spirit, looked up to heaven and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing at the right hand of God. 56 “Look,” he said, “I see heaven open and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God.”

57 At this they covered their ears and, yelling at the top of their voices, they all rushed at him, 58 dragged him out of the city and began to stone him. Meanwhile, the witnesses laid their coats at the feet of a young man named Saul.

59 While they were stoning him, Stephen prayed, “Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.” 60 Then he fell on his knees and cried out, “Lord, do not hold this sin against them.” When he had said this, he fell asleep.

Lydia Hodge
March 1, 2018 10:05 AM

I’m so glad you mentioned the stoning of Stephen. The other night as I lay down I felt impressed that Jesus was about to stand again. The only time I could recollect in scripture that he stood after he ascended was when Stephen was martyred. It was impressed upon me that Jesus is about to stand because there is soon coming a time of unprecedented mass martyrdom for the name of Jesus. Those who suffer with him will also reign with him. Oh I want to know him, the power of his resurrection and the FELLOWSHIP of his sufferings, being made conformable to his death.

Linda
March 1, 2018 3:17 PM

Thank you sister Rachel for THIS. How amazing is the Love of Our Father, Just WOW! There are so many confirmations I am continuing to see on here on Z3news, even this post.Thank you James thank you all my fellow z3 brother’s and sister’s in Christ. In January of 2017 the Lord spoke these words to my heart, “Linda are you willing to die for me?” Three times He asked and three times crying out 😢 I responded, -“of course Lord!” At the time I didnt understand why He asked me that or what He meant by it. Recently, I have been getting in my spirit a GREAT stirring, I believe it is the leading of the Holy Spirit. So many confirmation on here! God is speaking to me and I believe to us all! For such a time as this!! I understand my purpose ever so more clearly and I am willing Lord even unto death!! It will be an honor!

Death is the just the beginning of eternity…eternity and glory!!! With our King Jesus and Abba Father!! Saints it is time!!

FOR THE GLORY OF OUR FATHER!! PRAISE YOU FATHER!!

Linda E.

SaraM
SaraM
March 3, 2018 12:54 AM

Thank you for sharing this. I have gone through the wringer this past year with my husband.. Only when I declared “You can throw anything at me and I will not leave you Lord! I CHOOSE YOU!” Only then when I shouted it and 100000% meant it did the joy break through and things started getting better.

Martin
March 1, 2018 9:34 PM

Remember that martyrs come to life at the First resurrection (Millennium reign of Jesus).

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
March 1, 2018 12:17 PM

This is one of the things I have been praying for consistently for sometime. For the lost, that even in their last minutes and seconds,the LORD would give them one last chance to ask his forgiveness and surrender to him.

Linda Anthony
Linda Anthony
March 1, 2018 9:00 AM

I have been praying for strength to endure when the time comes. I have also been praying that everyone would have one last chance to repent and accept Jesus before the end. This has answered both prayers. Thank you for your post and your obedience.

Phil V.
Phil V.
March 1, 2018 8:57 AM

Was awoken in the middle of the night this morning around 2:45AM and was immediately led to Z3 to read this post (a little over 30 minutes after it was posted). The dream I was having was nightmarish and involved psychological and physical persecution/torture (specifically being burned).

It is very encouraging to know that the Lord has such mercy on us like this to shield us from the pain/suffering of persecution. In previous prayer times seeking the Lord, He has given me the impression that I would go down a tough path and be persecuted heavily for my faith in the future and that I very well may die as a result of that persecution. This post gave me great hope to stay the course, to gracefully endure the persecution for being witnesses for Jesus in this world & that even in the midst of suffering, the Lord is there with us and will keep us safe!

Revelation 2:10 NIV: Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer. I tell you, the devil will put some of you in prison to test you, and you will suffer persecution for ten days. Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you life as your victor’s crown.

In Christ,
Phil

Martin
March 1, 2018 9:29 PM

Remember that Jesus was in the fiery furnace also.