Prophetic vision reveals first three seals already broken

I would like to share a three-part vision that I had about two weeks ago…

In the first part of the vision, I saw a scroll with seven seals, and the first three seals were already broken.

In the second part of the vision, I saw Pope Francis kneeling before me as though in prayer. He was in a hall that looked to be ancient in design. Behind him, the hall dropped off into great darkness.

After a short period of time, a figure appear out of the darkness and walked up towards the Pope. It was Jared Kushner. He stood on the left side of the Pope and then leaned in to whisper in his ear. I could not hear what Jared was saying, but I noticed the Pope’s eyes widening, and then he turned to Jared to respond. Again, I was not allowed to hear their discussion, but I knew it to be sinister in nature.

In the third part of my vision, I saw blank papyrus paper rolled out in front of me in a form of a scroll. The voice of the Lord thundered from heaven, and words began to appear on the paper as He spoke.

The Lord said, “A wicked and adulterous generation seeks after a sign…”

He paused for a second, and then continued; “…Satan is giving the apostate church the signs that they are looking for. It is not from Me.”

He then ended with, “I AM coming.”

The Lord then spoke to my spirit and gave me understanding that the western church has sought after visions, prophecies, and dreams indicating that we have more time, that God’s judgment has been withheld, and in some cases are even insinuating that we can change Bible prophecy regarding the end of the age. And there are many who have seen, heard, and dreamt what they are seeking. But the Lord is saying that Satan has given them these signs so that they remain blind to the truth that ‘it’ has already begun; the seals are being opened, and there is no reprieve given.

The Lord also wants us to know that Jared Kushner has a role in these end-time events. What role specifically was not revealed to me. Some will speculate on what and who, but the important thing to know is that he is and will continue to be involved, just like Barack Obama.

“Besides this you know the time, that the hour has come for you to wake from sleep. For salvation is nearer to us now than when we first believed.” (Romans 13:11)

As with all things, take this to prayer.

Shalom

Mena Lee Grebin

Author: Mena Lee Grebin

Mena Lee Grebin is a end-prophetess and overseer of Faithful Walk Healing Ministries, which was founded in 2007. Born and raised in Chicago, Mena began having spiritual encounters and heavenly visitations at only the tender age of six. At the age of seven, her calling was revealed to her parents by a prophetess sent to mentor her mother. Through the unction of the Holy Spirit, specific instructions were given on how to raise Mena; which was told would prepare her for a powerful ministry that would be quote, “That of the last days before the return of Christ.” Mena later received the fire-baptism of the Holy Spirit at the age of fifteen. In 2007, the Lord instructed Mena to sell everything and relocate to Charlotte, North Carolina, where He would teach her how to ‘bring water to the desert.’ And now, for over a decade, the Lord has used her in touching the lives of people who are in need of forgiveness, deliverance and healing. Mena Lee Grebin is an ordained prophet and minister. Her spiritual covering and accountability is through Bishops Ralph and Margaret Parker of River of Life Family Church, who’s founder is the late Dr. Lester Sumrall. Mena has Jewish roots through maternal grandparents, from the tribe of Levi.

Profitless Prophet
Profitless Prophet
July 14, 2018 8:52 PM

This word makes sense to me but will not for the majority of Christians who follow wolves with fleece. Kushner who is connected to Chabad-Lubvitch “Jews” (those who call themselves jews but are of the synagogue of satan)(Zionist jews, hollywood jews, kabbalistic talmudic jews, jewsuits). You know the jews Trump is highly connected to. His NY jew big $ connections, tv/hollywood jew connections. You know Trump’s 666 5th ave highrise with Kushner connection. All coincidence right? Trump is put into power by God, yes i can agree with that, but its not to MAGA, its to bring the downfall of America. Byron Searle is hearing true word but sadly and naively many hear what they want to hear here ye hear ye.

July 15, 2018 12:39 AM

I believe Trump was chosen by God to expose the ubiquitous corruption in the country/world just before He raises the curtain for the tribulation.(three seals opened?) I also think God has allowed Satan to use Trump as a trap for those “Christians” who are too far into politics and the world and not enough into the Kingdom. A counterfeit dollar bill looks just like the real think. Remember how Christ warned us not to be deceived, many would come in His name. Trump has come using Jesus name. Nobody can make America great again except Jesus.

Carrie McClure
July 17, 2018 4:25 PM

My position is that our God put Trump in place to give America more time and to expose the underbelly of the deep state “beast” who is alive and well and working away in the US and around the world. I am glad Trump is where he is right now. He only has feet of clay like the rest of us.

elora crymes
elora crymes
July 14, 2018 11:56 PM

the 666 5th Ave. bldg belongs to Kushner.

July 15, 2018 1:06 AM

I have recently re-listened to Shane Warren’s dreams and visions and have put him almost to the top of my list, right under Dumitru Duduman and Terry Bennett. As he was watching Fox News in 2010 he went into a vision of a newscaster on TV saying a huge and very unusual hurricane had formed over the whole United States. They switched to a reporter on the ground who said it was raining dollars. Then the anchorman said, We have another tragedy happening along the New Madrid fault line. A major earthquake with cities crumbling, fires breaking out and people protesting with signs, We Want Our Entitlements. The next scene found Shane sitting in a fancy room in the Middle East where Putin, the president of China, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Turkey where talking about the American dollar. They said, if we stop using the dollar we can bring America down. Shane then heard a voice from behind him say, They have divided my land, now I will divide theirs and he knew He was talking about Israel & the USA. Shane concluded by saying, We will see the most drastic change that has ever happened to America within the next ten years. America will look nothing like it looks right now. (That would be by 2020)

Duduman said, Just before the Russians attack us America will be focused on internal revolution in the center of the country started by the communists.

Savage
Savage
July 17, 2018 2:13 PM

“By 2020” is just 18 months away. How long does it take for America to go from where we are to ‘nothing like America’? Don’t they say ‘Once you’re diagnosed with lung cancer, you’ve got 6 months?’. In other words, you don’t live a healthy life for 5m29d and then die. It’s a very painful process. Dying is a process that takes time. The death of America will take time. We’ve been diagnosed. Uncomfortable, debilitating symptoms should begin appearing if we only have 18mo left. Wilkerson saw Saudi oilfields afire, then collapse of the us economy, then foreign attack. When does all this begin?

July 17, 2018 2:49 PM

How long? I think Trump will be in office at least until he unveils his M.E. peace plan. That could cause the country to be split down the New Madrid fault line which would be followed by the stock market crashing to 500, followed by a devaluation of the dollar, followed by protests in the streets by folks wanting their entitlements, cities burning, internal revolution started by the communists, martial law, missiles hitting California, Las Vegas, Florida and NY as per Duduman and finally invasion. That “peace plan” could be unveiled tomorrow if Trump continues at high-end-time-speed.

Carrie McClure
July 17, 2018 4:22 PM

those “communists” you spoke of, are in my opinion the liberal, left, progressive Democrats.

July 17, 2018 6:44 PM

Communists = NWO = Godless elites = banksters = neo-cons = Hillary, Bushes, Lindsey Graham, McCain, House Speaker Ryan = MSM ( including FOX) = CIA = RINOs = military industrial complex = evil = Hollywood = liberal left. They all want secular world government

July 17, 2018 10:07 PM

And what is secular world government? The Anti-Christ and False Prophet who take power at the beginning of the Great Tribulation, Rev. C.13. Rick Wiles tonight said, “President Trump’s life is in danger and a coup could take place tonight. We have lost our country.” The MSM is in a satanic, hysterical frenzy.They even got Newt Gingrich to bad mouth the president. Satan is calling in all his chips. The congress people are all whores, bought and paid for. Blackmailed. Pray for the president’s safety.

Profitless Prophet
Profitless Prophet
July 15, 2018 12:32 AM

Elora, that is correct thank you. I was thinking of his 664 ft (some sources have 666 ft) trump tower highrise. He stays on the 66th floor and has apollyon (satans son) artwork which i highly doubt is by chance. Check for yourself if you’d like:

I think we should pray for trump either way, who knows he may have a Saul to Paul destiny. I would be careful about following any man myself. I’m going to continue being a watchman and paying attn to what the Father is showing me seeking only truth without bias and human emotion erring the way. Many blessings, may Jesus bless us with spiritual eyes to see and ears to hear

gig
gig
August 22, 2018 6:57 PM

that link is “suspended.”

John Barry
John Barry
July 16, 2018 9:16 AM

Glynda Lomax just put out a word – The world will turn – at the end she mentions the 4th seal being opened . I know Glynda , she does not read or know others prophecys on purpose so she only hears the LORD without influence . There is no way she knew about Mena Or Godshealer 7 words on the 3rd seal . We better keep our focus on JESUS , events appear to be picking up speed to me . Blessings

Lolu
Lolu
July 16, 2018 1:49 PM

John, can you please post a link of Glynda’s word? I’ve tried to find it but can’t. Thank you.

John Barry
John Barry
July 16, 2018 3:57 PM

from http://wingsofprophecy.blogspot.com/ Sister Lolu this should get you there , blessings .

Lolu
Lolu
July 16, 2018 4:02 PM

Thanks John…its brother Lolu though. Lol.

John Barry
John Barry
July 16, 2018 4:24 PM

Lol , Sorry about that !

S. Peter
S. Peter
July 14, 2018 10:46 PM

The named Jared means “Descendant” and Kushner means “Furrier”.

Furriers make clothing out of fur and Holy Spirit brought to my attention Matthew 7:15 KJV – “Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.”

July 15, 2018 12:26 AM

Kushner is a serious Kabalist along with his wife, the POTUS’s daughter, sad to say. And Trump had seven former Goldman Sachs boys working in the WH at one point, I read somewhere. The Deep State is a secret federation of politicians, gov’t bureaucrats, intel agency factions & different contractors who enrich themselves from constant warfare. They are in conflict with it’s more powerful adversary the Invisible State, U.S. military deep cover operatives buried within every strata of U.S. government, controlled by the most protected & secretive organization in the Dept. of Defense known as the ONA, Office of National Assessment. Hillary is/was Deep State. Kissinger and his Invisible State chose Trump as the next president. Trump believes they have his back. There is also the school of thought that Trump and Putin may try and dump the banksters altogether. They both get it but my thinking is the swamp is just to ubiquitous.

Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
July 15, 2018 2:08 PM

You’re RIGHT!!!!! I think the majority of Christians forget the Scripture that says, “Satan is the god of this present world.” There is no government that isn’t tainted by some form of wickedness and corruption. Satan wants it all for himself. The higher and most important a nation is in this world, the more it will infiltrated by the evil ones, be they human or spiritual. “Keep our eyes on the prize,” for it’s ONLY when Jesus Christ returns that all evil is cast down and true righteousness will prevail.

Evan Pickin
July 14, 2018 9:49 PM

This connects with Godshealer7’s video about the third seal having been broken: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLIOpE47f0g

John Barry
John Barry
July 15, 2018 9:39 PM

I agree brother Evan , it occurs to me this should be moving like the birth pains at this point , picking up speed and we know it gets wild at the 6th Seal . Blessings

Carrie McClure
July 17, 2018 4:27 PM

I concur….I was speaking to my husband this morning and told him I felt time compressing and speeding up.

Brother Steven
July 16, 2018 1:10 PM

Good Word

David Lockett
July 16, 2018 10:11 AM

I agree things are speeding up John Barry, been feeling urgency plus suddenly about to happen, must be pray up and living holy life.