Prophetic Vision Reveals Obama’s Plans for Martial Law and Beyond

obama_press

I was talking with the Lord when I saw a vision of Obama standing at a podium, on the news, beside the American flag as news cameras were flashing all around him as he spoke. He had a small smile as he seemed to be making a speech.

Then I heard a news anchor say, “It’s President Barack Obama.”

As he started speaking, he said confidently, “I will be President again. Ever since martial law was declared it has been more peaceful. The riots have calmed down, and we have become more civilized. This is one step forward.”

Then I heard the news anchor commentating on the speech saying, “This is President Obama’s address after martial law was declared last week.”

Then the vision changed angles and I saw Obama standing before this huge crowd of people as they cheered for him. He had his palms open and outstretched in a manner similar to famous images and portraits of Jesus. Then the Lord said:

“This is symbolic of how they will worship him as if he was Me. And they shall worship the beast and his image (Revelation 13). They wanted a President who would let sin run rampant, let them live in unholy matrimony, and let them kill children in the womb. They will reap what they have sown. He will lead them straight to hell, like a flock of sheep led to be dragged off for the slaughter.

Unless they repent they will burn in hell forever. Unless they repent, I will turn my face against them, and I will deny their prayers, for this nation is in a free fall, and its’ iniquities have reached up to heaven, the stench of their abominations reeks with filthiness, fornication, adultery, and homosexuality.”

Then next I saw the Obamacare logo flash before my eyes with the American flag. Then the Lord said, “The mark of the beast will be institutionalized as part of his healthcare reform.”

The vision suddenly transitioned to a different place and I saw Obama again, but this time, he had a very cold and stern looking expression. He looked right in my direction, but started talking to someone I could not see. He spoke with such an angry glaring look, and said, “You know what you have to do to get martial law declared. We need more riots. The riots are the best thing that could happen. The black lives matter groups are fools. They don’t know I’m setting them up so martial law can be declared, so I can stay in the white house. This is my destiny to stay in office!”

Then the people he was talking to slowly faded into view. They were Muslims, but terrorists to be more specific.

“Bomb Toronto, bomb Oregon,” Obama said. “We need more riots. Martial law is the only way I can stay in the White House.”

They replied, “We will keep bombing them. We will kill them until martial law is declared.”

Obama looked really angry and frustrated as he leaned over his desk and began hitting it, saying, “My destiny is here in the White House! This is my destiny!”

He kept repeating this a few more times angrily. Then the Lord said,

“Satan will use the White House as a breeding ground for all types of evil. However, I am in control. He will only be able to do what I allow him to do. Obama will try to get martial law declared by inciting a race war, so others will fight each other so he can declare a state of emergency. Satan is using the race war that’s already underway to distract others from their purpose and shift their focus to fighting one another instead of fighting the real enemy, the Father of lies, Satan, in the spiritual realm, through prayer.”

Yet again, the vision switched settings, but Obama was still there. He was standing at his desk, as his usual smile turned into a frown. All of a sudden, his face and appearance started to transform, his face turning a blackish red color, and his nose started to stretch out from his face and turn into a snout. Horns started to grow from the top of his head and he grew bigger and bigger, until he turned into a red dragon with many heads, and horns. I did not see how many horns were on his head, but I saw at least four or five heads, but I’m sure it was more.

Then the setting changed again and Obama was back in human form, and I heard the voice of a woman say something about a third term. Then Donald Trump appeared and started saying angrily, “I’m not voting for a third term.”

Then the vision switched to a stage that looked quite similar to the first one, but different. Obama stood at a podium again and starting speaking again and said, “I know these are very troubling times. We are desperately in need of help, but our brethren from the other world here have come to help us.”

Then Obama motioned toward another figure on stage, standing beside him. It was a fallen angel that was kind of average sized in height. He looked extremely evil, and had a scowling pitch black face. He looked like he was ready to kill someone on the spot, but everyone stood and cheered for the fallen angel. I saw his inter dimensional craft on the stage behind them.

Then all of a sudden, I saw a white turban appeared on top of Obama’s head as he held up his hand and said something in another language, that I think sounded like Arabic. The crowd cheered and chanted loudly, responding with the same words. Then Obama shouted, “Allah Akbar!”

They chanted the same words back in unison. Then the Lord said,

“Obama is a Muslim. His religion is false, and he has been fooling the nation into believing he is a Christian. He has been harboring Muslim refugees and letting them immigrate from Syria, because he wants a Muslim takeover, and he wants to let more terrorist groups into this country through the immigration reform. That is why there have been so many terrorist attacks by lone wolf Jihadists. He is not the enemy of ISIS, he is their founder. Why do you think he hasn’t done anything to stop them? It is because he is a Jihadist himself, and when martial law is declared, his fellow Muslims will enter into this country in a swoop, and a world government will be proposed soon after martial law is instated.

Obama’s birth certificate is a fabricated lie, meant to throw off the press, and so those hunting for facts won’t find out. He is much worse than you can imagine. Obama is a very wicked man. He has not shown you his dark side yet, but he will shock people when he gives the United Nations the order to kill all Christians.

I am bringing the truth to light. People who you thought where harmless and holy, you are about see their true colors. I am bringing the truth, and none shall be able to stand when I inflict judgment upon the earth, except those who are Mine, called by My name, and have repented.”

El Shaddai has spoken.

Author: Cameron Tyler

Cameron Tyler is a soldier for Christ who enjoys reading the word, listening to Christian music, and wrestling with his mammoth of a dog named Seven. He is from South Carolina and made a decision for the Lord to become saved in 2013. Since that day, he says hearing God’s voice became normal to him, as if it was something he was supposed to do. Later, he started to receive prophetic dreams and visions from the Lord about the coming judgment on America and other revelations. He posts revelations that he receives with Lord’s permission onto his Facebook page. He prays others will repent and accept Jesus before it’s too late.

Casey Toda
Casey
September 27, 2016 4:45 AM

Wow!!! The Lord is all over this!! We need to wake up now!!! Jesus save Your people. I ask for the provisions and open doors and releases that many of your people have been praying for to relocate and be where You have called them. Lord get us out of harms way before the calamity is poured out. We have prayed and continue to pray that we are found worthy to escape the things to come and to be able to stand before You. Praise You Lord.

CPJ
September 27, 2016 12:24 PM

Amen to all of that brother! The Lord has already spoken to us [and I bet to many on here] telling us exactly, precisely where we are to go, down to the very house we are to buy. All we’re waiting on is the funds, and only God can make it happen. We are trusting Him. Blessings, all

Mark
Mark
September 27, 2016 9:41 PM

New word from Kevin Barrett today that is a must read..

Michelle Alena Lovejoy
September 27, 2016 6:45 AM
I feel this is the time for me to share my “three Obama dreams” that I have had. God told me in 2009 that “Obama is the Antichrist/Beast”….I wrote about this in the last chapter of http://www.everythingcomesoutinthewash.com. The spirits in and behind Obama needing to be dealt with in the spiritual realm or we were going to be in trouble! Holy Spirit says today is the day to share these dreams with this posting! dream on 11/3/15: I was seen in the back of a black limo with Obama. The presence of evil, massive amount of FLIES (the Lord of Flies) was so strong around Obama, that I could not open my mouth to speak. He could not speak either, but stared with an evil glare looking at me. End of dream. You interpret! dream on 12/3/15: I was seen sleeping in my bedroom and Obama walked in. He leaned over the bed and kissed me on the lips. I woke up, sat up, and then became sick to my stomach! END OF DREAM. You interpret! dream on 7/11/16: Obama was seen standing alone on a stage in front of a podium. I was in the audience. I walked up on the stage and Obama kissed me on the lips. The audience gasped UHHHHH…….I then laid hands of both of his shoulders and started praying in tongues. Obama was manifesting legions of demons and I then stopped and spoke the NAME OF JESUS….torrents of tears came streaming from his face. END OF DREAM. You interpret! This is no time to be a wimp…..like Esther if we do not SPEAK OUT NOW many people WILL END UP IN HELL FOR ETERNITY. HELL IS A REAL PLACE AND WE DO NOT WANT ANYONE TO GO THERE. I was resuscitated from suicide while… Read more »
September 27, 2016 11:22 AM

Michelle,
Thanks for your post. I think the portion that begins with your statements below are especially powerful. The fact that you have personally experienced Hell yourself as a part of a NDE is very powerful.

“This is no time to be a wimp…..like Esther if we do not SPEAK OUT NOW many people WILL END UP IN HELL FOR ETERNITY.”

“HELL IS A REAL PLACE AND WE DO NOT WANT ANYONE TO GO THERE.”

Laura Lee Peters
Laura Lee Peters
September 27, 2016 1:10 PM

I agree. I wanted to study the book of Isaiah, but I kept opening my Bible to Daniel. I bought a study book by Beth Moore on Daniel because it is hard to understand. I am halfway through. I have had many distractions which I always do when I do a Bible study. (Satan).I feel like God is telling me to get ready. We are in end times. We need to speak to people about Jesus.

B.Hansen
B.Hansen
September 29, 2016 11:46 AM

Laura Lee, I am also being called to study Daniel. I have studied the Book of Daniel before, but always get stuck on Chap. 11 and 12. In fact, last night I closed my Bible after reading a third of Chap. 11 and prayed that the Lord when send me understanding. I want to know who the King of the North is, and the King of the South, but I want to hear it from Him. I am very leery of many Bible teachers, including Beth Moore. I did a study of hers a few years ago on Thessalonians. It had the workbook, as well as the video, and there were things said in the video that were not Biblical. I had to stop her study because I couldn’t trust what was being said. I will pray that we will both be guided through this study. I agree, we are most definitely in the end times and we need to be ready!

Laura Lee Peters
Laura Lee Peters
September 29, 2016 9:11 PM

Thank you for your post. Our ladies bible study with Beth Moore on 2Timothy starts next week, I will keep my eyes and ears open. I read Ezekiel 38 which mentions Magog(Russia), Persia(Iran), Meshek,Tubal, and Togarmah(Turkey) Ethiopia,Libya,and Gomer(Germany). I hope this is helpful. Praying for you and for understanding and discernment for both of us. Pray for those who don’t know the Lord. Speak to them.Ask God for the words to say to each one that you speak to. This is the great commission that Jesus spoke about in Matthew 28:19-20. God bless you and God bless America and God bless Israel.

Laura Lee Peters
Laura Lee Peters
September 29, 2016 9:31 PM

According to my NIV Study Bible, there are 4 kingdoms in the book of Daniel. They are the Babylonian, the Medo-Persian, the Greece, and the Roman Empire. The Roman Empire will be broken into ten kingdoms. Some will be stronger than others. Out of these ten kingdoms another one will rise up, the anti-christ. After this, the next kingdom is Christ’s kingdom.

September 29, 2016 12:26 PM
Robin H.
Robin H.
September 28, 2016 5:12 AM

It is an extremely scary place a Devil came in my dream when I was asleep then I had to fight him off he shrieked and I woke up after.

Hell is the most horrible place and we should never ever have to go there. The main place the New Jersey devil resides is in East Kentucky.

I would strongly advise you do not go looking for him as he is extremely dangerous. If you manage to find a book on him you’ll be able to reverse him back to hell.

And yes everyone across the world must know the truth of what is happening.

Todd Henderson
September 27, 2016 2:35 PM

Michelle I don’t really know what to say. I started my day as normal with the same Christian websites and before I know it I spent my entire day at work reading your book online.

I never got to the Drudge Report…lol

Thank you, thank you and thank you for sharing. I can’t explain why but I know that God wanted me to read that entire post. Especially the part on how Demons group together. My day is ending but God Bless You for being so honest and truthful. Your writing has been a confirmation for many things that I know I must do.

Sincerely,

Todd Henderson

Sahran
September 27, 2016 8:13 AM

Wow, I was just thinking I have to tell my parents, whI are democrats to please pray b4 they vote and judgment is here…I was also asking the Lord how do.I tell people, do I wait 4 him to.give me.an opening, do I just blurt out judgment is here…I just don’t know…thanks for your testimony

September 28, 2016 10:16 AM

YES SAHRAN. be bold now and just tell them we are under judgment and if they do not repent now they will end up in hell. there are only 2 choices, they are either with God or a hater of God.
no compromises and no middle ground. they must choose wisely

September 28, 2016 11:15 AM

And “no choice” means they have sided with satan.
There are no grey areas; there are no multiple choices, like we have in so many areas of our lives. JUST TWO CHOICES.

September 28, 2016 10:14 AM

Amen and in agreement of what you wrote here. People seriously need to wake up now. there is no such thing as aliens; merely demons for they can manifest as whatever they want to be.
those in leadership positions now are all part of Satan’s realm of people.

i have had a dream and saw the concentration camps myself. These are not happy camps as Hillary calls them, they are not re education camps, they are not FEMA camps to help you. IF YOU GO TO ONE, YOU ARE NOT COMING BACK OUT OF ONE UNTIL YOU EITHER SUBMIT TO THE BEAST AND IF YOU DO NOT, YOU WILL BE EXTERMINATED.

September 28, 2016 11:22 AM

Anna,
They COULD be “re-education” camps in the sense that they may try to use mind-control and other methods there to brainwash Patriots and Believers into one world order “robots.” Remember, the Name, the Blood and The Word, as well as the indwelling Holy Spirit have POWER over ALL the darts and arrows and plans of the enemy.

September 28, 2016 11:44 AM

In the dreams that were shared, none saw Walmarts are being “re-education camps”. They saw crematoriums in them and they saw what I wrote about and then they saw people with shopping carts outside of walmart acting like they were real shoppers but were hired military of Walmart to lure people into believing they were really giving out food etc.

the walmarts they closed had no plumbing problems etc. and if you check out where walmarts are located (a lot of them) they are not far from train tracks.

I worked for those creeps long time ago and in Dallas they have stores with many, many muslims working in them. They are sneaky, underhanded and not who you think they are. I won’t buy stuff in there much anymore.

One day I was in there and all was fine for the first 15 min or so and then my friend said my hands started shaking and the Holy Spirit was telling me to go NOW. I left and was truly shaken up and later asked Him what was in Walmart and he said “JIHAD”. Apparently some workers that are muslim in there must be jihadists waiting on orders. I don’t know but I have never had that happen to me before.

September 28, 2016 12:08 PM

Anna,
Thanks for sharing. It’s wonderful that the Holy Spirit is so operational in your life. He is our first and foremost need.

September 28, 2016 12:19 PM

Hi Peggy,
I want people to remember too that not all jihadists are of middle eastern descent. Many american guys are willing to kill us and have become a part of Islam and sworn their allegiance to Allah.
I don’t know how many people realize this.

Yes the Holy Spirit is wonderful and all praises to the Most High. He does protect us from harm. 🙂

September 28, 2016 12:52 PM

Anna,
That is a really great point, and one to be aware of, about not all jihadists being of middle eastern descent.

I have a friend that had a dream of encountering jihadists in Walmart. She began to pray in tongues loudly and they dropped their weapons and left. Of course she has been praying in tongues for 40 years and spends every morning alone with the Lord and receiving personal messages from Him.

Prior to her weapon of Prayer Language, unfortunately she saw them taking a docile American woman captive. She felt that the woman represented “the church” that are not in a personal relationship with Jesus and the Holy Spirit and that are clueless about their true AUTHORITY in Jesus and the POWER of the Holy Spirit and God’s Word to defeat this enemy.

Sandra
Sandra
September 28, 2016 4:11 PM

I had a dream that included a “scene” where white middle class women were in a yoga class and when it was over, the instructor got them all to rub this idol that was set up on a table. It was a black plate, with gold decorations painted on and the word “jihad” painted in gold. The instructor was telling them that by rubbing the plate, it would extend the benefits they received during the class.
I told them that yoga was the practice of yoking demons to themselves and they all freaked out on me. The instructor quietly snuck out a side door.

September 28, 2016 7:39 PM

Sandra,
That’s a powerful and important warning dream.
Anything that has origins of Eastern paganism and also New Age as well as the Martial Arts (based on the “chi,” “qi,” or “ki”energy; supposedly occurs when good and evil are perfectly in balance— really demonic energy) are not pleasing to the one True Living God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. Many churches are embracing these practices and they are running rampant in this Babylon System that we live in– in general.

Here is a WONDERFUL book of 10 people that were very involved in various New Age Practices, found that they were led to dead ends/ scary demonic encounters, and were genuinely converted to born-again Christianity. This book is a wonderful book to loan to anyone that has become caught in the very deceptive New Age Movement.

Truth Seekers: Ten Amazing People Who Found It! Paperback – May 17, 2011
by Sid Roth and Mike Shreve

September 27, 2016 11:52 AM

Thanks for sharing Michelle.

Sherry
Sherry
September 28, 2016 1:19 AM

Michelle,
I just read your book. All I can say is Wow! Once I started reading it I could not stop until I finished it and I am not big into reading either. I am going to encourage my family, friends, and pastor to read your book, especially my family in Omaha. I am hoping they do read it and it will help them in their situation. This book came at just the right time. Thank you.

Rachel Baxter
September 27, 2016 4:21 PM

Michelle – Thank you for sharing! I am so thankful for your booklet!

Alison Pound
September 27, 2016 5:15 AM

Cameron, it seems you have been on a pretty wild ride and come a long way in a short time ( since 2013). To be dreaming and documenting it here in this way, wonderful! I spent my first years as a Christian not having a clue if God was speaking to me. The contents of this dream – stunning ! and I can confirm -many things in there are what the Father has been saying to me and I know others too. The Lord has just put it all together for me here. Thanks for sharing it. I don’t know you at all but I believe you are a warrior. One of those end time warriors the Lord has told me are rising up, fearlessly speaking out what they hear and exposing the enemy until he has nowhere to hide. The Lord bless you and keep you. Keep on doing what you are doing, and hold fast to the Lord that you may endure to the end and receive the crown.

Aline
September 30, 2016 12:08 PM

Alison, I sent a previous post of yours to a friend in Australia. She appreciated it and said she would like to get in touch with you. Her email address is:
joy_heasman@bigpond.com
Thank you for your posts. God bless you, Aline

Alison Pound
September 30, 2016 6:27 PM

Aline, thank you. Its seems my network of friends here and overseas is growing.

B, Raggie
B, Raggie
September 27, 2016 10:29 AM

Over the last 2 yrs or so, I have been spending much time searching for truths on what is soon to take place on this planet. Through a multiple of different sources, The Lord has led me to many pieces of the end-time puzzle and I know it in my heart that they are all true. This prophetic message from Cameron confirms everything I have come to believe through my efforts. Coincidence you believe? I think not. However it is always nice to receive one more confirmation though I don’t think I really needed it.
Soon everything will start to unfold. I am not at all concerned for those of us here on this forum who are not yet 100% sure if BO is actually the Antichrist as the confirmations will come as they remain vigilant. My concerns are for those out there who are totally spiritually blind and are refusing to even consider the possibility that their beloved charismatic narrator could be their worst enemy.
As I have said before, many will loose their minds completely when they find out who that man (Obama) really is. That is of course if they have not lost their heads literally by that time.
It is so very sad.

Gary
Gary
September 29, 2016 9:25 AM

Very well stated B. I came across this quote from Marcos Tullius Cicero (apparently from a speech given in 58 BC) that felt so appropriate for the current ‘Traitor-in-Chief’ in the White House:

“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself.

For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men.

He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.”

Marcus Tullius Cicero (106-43 B.C.)
Roman Statesman, Philosopher and Orator

B, Raggie
B, Raggie
September 29, 2016 4:50 PM

Yes Gary, I have seen it too. This describes BO precisely.

Cynthia mae Curran
September 29, 2016 10:17 AM

Cicero was talking about Caesar.

September 28, 2016 9:03 AM

There is no such thing as coincidences…it is all God led!

Jeff Byerly
September 27, 2016 8:56 AM

Cameron , Have you ever heard of Glenda Jackson? The word that the Lord gave you has parts that are indentical to hers. https://z3news.com/w/obamas-wicked-side-manifest/
But God showed me, I had a vision of Obama in the White House, and there were Muslims around him. And he said as he was pounding on the desk, “I cannot leave this White House. This is my destiny.”
They said to him, “Then how can you stay on as President?”
And he said, “There is only one way, martial law.”
And they said, “Well, we know how to stir the trouble up, so we will go out and stir the trouble up and then you decree martial law.”

September 27, 2016 8:12 AM

This very much resonates with me. There is A LOT of confirmation in this vision. Rick Wiles often refers to Obama as the, “Jihadist in the White House.” Or, “Jihad Barry Obama.” Cracks me up! Pastor Mahsi has reported that Obama is protected by a large demon. Several TRUE prophets and watchmen have openly stated that Obama will remain in the white house. Martial law is imminent. We’ve already seen pockets of it in Charlotte and will see it elsewhere. It is obvious Obama created ISIS, as Rick Wiles has said and Trump has implied.It is also obvious that all of the refugees coming in are here to take over America and put us into captivity, “BEGINNING in November for 7-8 years” according to Pastor Faircloth in his Sunday message, “No Fear” about having no fear while living in captivity. Confirmation is ALL OVER this vision. This is most DEFINITELY from the Lord!

September 27, 2016 10:47 AM

Ken Roberts,

“It is also obvious that all of the refugees coming in are here to take over America and put us into captivity,”

In addition to that there is a U.N. presence on American Soil as well as foreign troops.

September 27, 2016 11:01 AM

I know, Peggy A. I have a good friend in Colorado. They are doing drills in the Ft. Collins area and also Rawlings, WY. FEMA camps are being set up. But everything is fine in America . The birds are signing, the sun is shining. Nothing to be concerned about.

September 27, 2016 11:14 AM

Quoting Ken Roberts above-
“The birds are singing, the sun is shining. Nothing to be concerned about.”

That is precisely the picture I received from hillary’s end of the debate.
Wow, what a false picture!

September 27, 2016 11:09 AM

Ken Roberts (to distinguish from the other Ken on here),

Check the 10 minute video by Lisa Haven regarding military presence already here in the U.S.

Ed h
Ed h
September 27, 2016 8:57 PM

Ken,
Hi Ken , I have been reading all of your comments for a few months now. I don’t remember , but I think you used to be or still are a police officer. I have a serious question.
If all this Obama stuff actually starts unfolding and we really are shipped off to camps. What would you do? I have been giving this serious thoughts. Do I stand my ground and fight to the end? Or do I go willingly and try to be a light in the darkness? Do I let them take my family? I’m really torn on all this. As of right now if a Muslim terrorist wanted me to meet my God I would do everything I could to make sure he met the true God before I did.
I would really appreciate your thoughts on this. Thanks

September 27, 2016 9:46 PM
Hi Ed h. Thanks for your question. I have prayed about this quite a bit. The Word says, ” A man that doesn’t protect his family is worse than an infidel.” Jesus told the disciples, to “Sell your cloak and buy a sword.” UNLESS I was led to, I would not put myself or my family in a position to be imprisoned in a FEMA camp. I have a plan to “bug out” when the time is right. I have two locations, in case I can’t get to one of them. I have been planning and preparing for my family and I to leave our house in 30 minutes. We have a meeting place in case we are not all together at the time. IF anyone were to break in my house, two to the chest and one to the head if they keep coming. The main reason I would not go quietly is, I don’t think the “obamamen” would care that family’s state together in a FEMA camp. I’m not willing to be separated from my family and have them in one camp and me in the other. Do, I suppose I would fight and possibly die. FEMA camps will be extermination camps for Christians anyway. http://www.chasedmovie.com However, I know what to look for before that time. When the banks close, you’ve got 72 hours to “bug out” or hole up snd hope and pray the obamamen leave you alone. Honestly, I would recommend learning self-defense and women, rape prevention. It doesn’t have to be martial arts. I’ve taught self-defense tactics and weapons disarming without bowing before or leaving a mat. Many towns and cities have self-defense instructors. I learned the most from people who learned from others different techniques. Anyway, I hope I answered your question. I guess… Read more »
Ed h
Ed h
September 27, 2016 10:15 PM

Ken,
Thank you so much.
I know most Christians think they should just bow and obey because that’s how Jesus was .
You answered exactly as I thought you would. I read your comments on another post about the guy who was the security at a hotel and he carried a gun. You got ripped a new one by others who said God would protect you. Well I agree with you on this. Two to the chest and one to the head . I don’t know martial arts and I don’t even own a gun. To be honest with you I think I could survive this but I’m worried about my wife. She does not do well under pressure or situations out of her control. She would literally have a panic attack right then and there if someone showed up at our door. I have thought about buying a gun but have not done it.
To be honest with you this stuff creeps me out. I just want to continue on life as normal. Of course that is unrealistic
Bad times can make even the nicest person go completely crazy. She does not like when I talk about this stuff but I know it’s coming. So I need to do what I need to do to help her and my kids behind the scenes .

September 28, 2016 10:34 AM

Many Christians put Jesus in a box that he was always just a meek, humble and lowly King who didn’t stand his ground. That is not true. Jesus was here before the world began and He took them out of Egypt and he was always a WARRIOR.

HE came to earth to crush sin and death (to be the victor over satan) & to pave a way for us to enter in (John 14:6) Out of love for us He did this.
Before that HE WAS NEVER A PUSHOVER. HE told them to kill the giants too remember? God has always used man that way; just like now using man to speak his truth, give warnings and use them as prophets.
HE IS RETURNING NOW AS A WARRIOR KING AND NONE WILL BE ABLE TO STAND IN HIS PRESENCE.

Ed h
Ed h
September 28, 2016 11:59 AM

Anna,
Amen to that!!

September 27, 2016 11:12 PM

I think a gun and learning how to properly use it, is a must. I’d buy one and ammo while I still could. At least get your wife some pepper spray or a stun gun. If not that, have her walk with her keys in her hand so innaxwsy where she could use them a stabbing weapon. Basically, have the point sticking out between the webbing of thr fingers. As far as the other stuff. Unless I KNOW someone had bern I’m a knock out/drag out fight, shot at someone or been shot at, been in combat, covered in blood or had to disarm someone…I don’t pay attention. You’re not gonna cast out a demon or be able to “plead the blood” when someone who has just smoked flakka is on a murderous rampage and cutting people up with box cutters. But that can’t be explained. I’ve been in enough situations to know self defense works if you know howvto use it and you can conquer your fear. The biggest problem is, Christians don’t want to hurt someone. I understand. But if you don’t do something, they’ll kill you. That’s a fact. My best friend was murdered by a gangbanger. Trust me, obamamen, Muslims and gangbangers will show NO mercy!

Ed h
Ed h
September 27, 2016 11:25 PM

Ken,
I know they have no mercy. They have no moral compass to guide them. Their objective is to kill the infidel and we are their enemy.

I have seen videos of people on flakka why anyone would willingly take that is beyond my thought process. They run head first into moving vehicles.

If someone is going to try to hurt me or my family , I will pray for them after they are on the ground no longer moving. Sounds like I need to take your advice.

September 28, 2016 12:00 AM

Flakka takers exhibit “off the charts” crazy behavior…….
really “out of this world”……Lord, Have Mercy!

sharon m
sharon m
September 29, 2016 8:46 PM

The Lord is more than able to protect His children even from a crazed maniac on flakka, If the Lord wanted to He could send an angel 20 foot tall and toss that evil person aside like a wet noodle, not every one has earthly weapons to defend themselves . Call on the name of the Lord , Though I walk in the mist of trouble you preserve my life,you stretch out your hand against the anger of my foes;with your right hand you save me Psalm 138;7

September 27, 2016 10:45 PM

Ed h,
You stated above:
“Bad times can make even the nicest person go completely crazy.”

Yes. The fine, thin social veneer is stripped off. Sheer survival instincts kick in. Someone had written a very thought provoking essay on this which I read and re-read many times several months ago.

Ed h
Ed h
September 27, 2016 11:10 PM

Peggy A,
I have noticed many zombie movies and tv shows are very popular right now. many alien invasions and encounter movies as well. Seems like a way to get the masses ready for what’s coming. God help us all

September 27, 2016 11:49 PM

Yes. One such TV Series was recently taken off the air even though it was extremely popular. It is believed that it was taken off because it would give TOO many clues to the masses……..can’t remember the name of the show; just heard about it on Lisa Haven’s recent interview with Dave Hodges.

September 28, 2016 9:58 AM
September 27, 2016 11:50 PM

Yes, the term given for that is “predictive progamming.”

September 27, 2016 10:41 PM

I think they plan on separating husbands, wives, and children in the death camps……not exactly sure at this point where I came across this.

Michael M.
Michael M.
September 28, 2016 12:01 AM

Benjamin Baruch was “translated” (my wording) to a FEMA camp as a: man, woman, and a child. The Lord let him feel the emotions of each one while he was there. I have heard him discuss this, you can see the horror in his eyes as he tells about it. The worst he felt was for the men. The men were emotional wrecks…there was nothing they could do and felt helpless as their families were slaughtered. The men, women, and children were all separated as you state above.

September 28, 2016 1:03 AM

Oh, wow. They also have RED, BLUE, and YELLOW lists of names according to “threat” level to their “one world order.”

Sandra
Sandra
September 29, 2016 9:47 AM

I’m not saying I’m against fighting with weapons but I think that the OT was in reference to things in the natural and NT is in reference to things in the spiritual (or more so anyways). I think to sell your cloak means “don’t hide in a protective covering” and buy a sword refers to “the sword of the spirit”. We are supposed to engage in intense spiritual warfare! Expose the enemy (demons functioning within humans) and attack them with the Word and supernatural love!
I keep seeing “christians” fighting ISIS or Muslims by complaining about them, threatening them and calling them things like pedophiles and “goat f@$%ers”… do you think any of them will have a conversion experience that way? Or any watching non-believers will? We must LOVE them anyways because we are not afraid of physical death. We must open doors for them, smile, feed their hungry and PRAY for them. In love! That’s the way Jesus fought!

September 29, 2016 11:10 AM

You might want to research the quaran a little and brush up on sharia law and taquiyya. Either that or read “Never Submit” by Lt.Col. Robert Maginnis and listen to Pastor Mahsi at http://www.persecutedchristians.org. Pretty sure Jesus meant a literal sword. He knew His disciples would be in danger and so did they. I know of several pastors who God told to get a concealed weapons permit. I know of others who “carry” all the time. It is wise to be in a position to defend yourself and others. That’s all I say on this. I’ve made my point and given practical suggestions.

Sandra
Sandra
September 29, 2016 1:58 PM

Sorry, I should have added more clarification. I’m not totally against weapons because I do believe in them and do own them. I believe in physical self defense and would physically defend those who cannot. I just see lots of people (of coarse biasedly personified in the media I guess) not doing there part on the spiritual end and getting consumed by the natural. There are layers to this battle and we have to remember that. If I can spiritually save a life, then I can potentially save many natural and spiritual lives through that person.

September 28, 2016 10:27 AM

As you read in OT (and by the way OT and NT are all one book/man changed it into 2 parts) you will see how God expects you to fight for your family. He entrusted his little ones to us did he not? So why would we just willingly let someone harm them; watch them get raped or worse? As a mother, I would always defend my children under an attack.
I do know like Ken states, God will us responsible for their demise if we just stood there and allowed it to happen. Protecting your family is not murder.
Remember the story of Simon and Levi when their sister Dinah was raped. They went into the village and Father gave them the strength of many men and they killed those who did the act against their sister plus killed those that said and did nothing. I believe they slaughtered 400 that day alone and we know that was not what 2 men alone could do. It was DEFINITELY GOD’S STRENGTH AND HE TOOK THEM OUT THROUGH THESE 2 MEN.

so seek the Holy Spirit on this but if I saw a little child being raped by ISIS for instance darn right I would protect that child. I couldn’t live with myself watching them do that!

September 27, 2016 11:33 AM

Ken Roberts,
Thanks for mentioning Pastor Faircloth’s message. I will listen.

These words from your comment reminded me that Bette Stevens (Z3 author) mentioned that she heard “AFTER OCTOBER.” That seems to match “BEGINNING in November” from Pastor Faircloth. I don’t remember that Bette had a specific word about that time frame. I have included a link to her video below (about 36 minutes; she seems to display much more urgency than I’ve ever noticed before).

“It is also obvious that all of the refugees coming in are here to take over America and put us into captivity, ‘BEGINNING in November for 7-8 years.’ ”

Haddassah
Haddassah
September 27, 2016 8:09 PM

Do you mean November 7th?

September 27, 2016 10:15 PM

Haddassah,
I think Pastor Faircloth stated “beginning in November.”

September 27, 2016 12:31 PM

Thanks for sharing, Peggy A. Great video.! Like Pastor Faircloth with a higher voice. Lol. Seriously though, someone sent me a video about September 28th (tomorrow) regarding a cataclysmic event. I don’t know. I’m not a date setter…but I am prepared.

September 27, 2016 12:48 PM

I agree that Pastor Faircloth’s teaching on September 25th is very good.
Here is a Z3 Article by DEBRA WALKER that supports what he said about Pastors secretly storing food:

I’m only at the 50 minute mark, but one thing: He recommends self-defense measures (such as having weapons), which is fine, if that’s what the Holy Spirit is leading a person to do.

My concern comes here:
Now, he could have been saying this very lightly, but he did mention maybe learning “mid-level Karate.”

I would have to say avoid all Martial Arts altogether. I’ve researched the pagan roots recently. The “energy” that they tap into (Yin and Yang) is not of God. I’ll stick with the Armor of God in Ephesians 6 which includes Prayer Language.

September 27, 2016 1:06 PM

I understand your concern and I agree. I think what he was referring to is, to be prepared in EVERY way including physical fitness and self-defense. I no longer do it, for one of the reasons you mentioned. But…I studied different martial arts for years. I don’t regret what I learned and it builds confidence knowing you can defend yourself and others. That being said, the eastern religious philosophy conflicts with TRUE Christianity. But like I said, I’m glad I know how to hurt, maim and even kill if necessary. It’s standard training in law enforcement and corrections. At least it used to be. I doubt it is now. Either that, or some people in law enforcement now have a learning disability.

September 28, 2016 9:23 AM

I am at a crossroads on this issue. I took self defense when I was fallen. I have taken concealed carry and started hoarding ammunition…all with the intent of self defense. But now…I am believing that I an to turn the other cheek if attacked. I watched a show with a prophet that stated that when he was attacked by a thug…he invoked the name and blood of Jesus and the attacker stopped. I am debating whether to use deadly force to stop an attack on someone else…an innocent…but Jesus defended the weak without deadly force. So…if I am to walk in Jesus footsteps…how do I justify self defense and deadly force? When they came for Jesus…he willingly submitted to his crucifixion. I am thinking that is what I am to do…versus getting into a gun battle. The self defense is in standing with Jesus no matter what they do to us…including killing us. Many Christians will be killed as Martyrs and they will hold a special place in Heaven. I welcome any guidance…thanks!

September 28, 2016 12:36 PM

Hi,
remember story about Simon and Levi and their sister Dinah? She was raped and what did they do? God put it in their hearts and mind to go after those that did this and also kill those that did nothing to stop it or turn those men in. That day, 2 men had the strength of a hundred and killed 400 in one day. So can 2 men do this on their own? No, but Jesus can wipe them out in a heartbeat and He did but He used the men to do it.

We are called to protect and the blood is on your hands if you do not. But also that does not mean when these things start happening here that we are to just go out shooting anyone who looks like they are going to kill us or anyone who looks like a muslim. We must not randomly go around killing for that would be murder then if you didn’t see them do anything

but it not murder when it is self defense or to protect a child, woman or your family. If I saw a little child being raped I would protect that child and not idly watch it, even if it meant I die by he will go down with me. There are rewards in heaven for doing heroic acts in times like this.

But seek the Holy Spirit on this and ask him to lead you to what HE WANTS YOU TO DO AT THAT TIME. Heck, remember David and Goliath? David could not have knocked out Goliath like that but God can and He used David’s hand and made sure it nailed him right between the eyes. GOD IS A MAN OF WAR and helps us conquer the evildoer.

Bless you.

September 28, 2016 9:53 AM

Scott. I would just seek the Lord on it. I just choose to be prepared in EVERY WAY possible. I understand your points. It can be confusing. I’m reminded what John Eldridge said in his book, “Wild at Heart.” A man needs 3 things to feel like a man: 1) a battle to fight. 2) a beauty to rescue. 3) an adventure to live. I just know as a husband and father, it’s my job to protect and defend my family. I would just suggest people seek the Lord’s will for themselves on this isuue. I’m a warrior, so I fight.

September 28, 2016 10:42 AM

Ken, I have always had the warrior mentality…but my growth in Christ is challenging it. I would have no problem shooting a terrorist getting ready to kill hundreds…or someone getting ready to kill my family…the old Testament confirms this…just struggling with the NT. “Wild at Heart” did not set well with my spirit. Thanks for all your input!

Rowena O
Rowena O
September 28, 2016 12:17 PM

One thing to have in mind if it was a “him or me” battle is that we could kill and the terrorist go to hell, whereas if he killed me I would (have the hope of) go to heaven.

September 27, 2016 1:22 PM

Ken,
I’m sure that was all part of God’s plan for you.

September 28, 2016 9:06 AM

Dr. Patricia Green has stated…”before Obama leaves office”. This included asteroid with tsunami and martial law. This is approaching very quickly.

mem
mem
September 28, 2016 10:57 AM

Patricia Green released a later video (within the last couple of months I think) saying that God had delayed/cancelled that prophecy and asked her to personally and prophetically declare that it was delayed and/or cancelled. So I don’t think she is still under the impression it will happen before he leaves office. You can see the later update on her youtube channel

john - NZ
john - NZ
September 28, 2016 3:32 PM
September 29, 2016 10:30 PM

Thank you John…God Bless!

September 28, 2016 1:18 PM

Thanks Mem…I visit her website frequently and watch videos as they are released…must have missed that one…do you have a title for it? Thanks!

mem
mem
September 28, 2016 1:27 PM

Sure, its Delaying Judgement. Posted in June. Here is the link.

September 28, 2016 1:00 PM

Thanks for that update. It is interesting how God reserves the right to be God. It is good to know His decisions are always right.

September 28, 2016 10:01 AM
September 28, 2016 9:39 AM

Scott,
Thanks for that reminder of what Dr. Patricia had said. Remember he doesn’t leave until mid-January, officially. I’ve been hearing so many recent reports on tsunami’s. Perry Stone is one that has recently received repeated dreams of tsunamis.

Bette Stevens (Z3 author) saw something coming from the heavens and hitting, but she didn’t identify specifically what it was.

Geoff Krieger
Geoff Krieger
September 27, 2016 9:28 PM

Ken, sounds like Martial law is the start of that captivity.

September 27, 2016 9:50 PM

I agree, Geoff. Tomorrow at 2:20 pm EST, the FEMA EMERGENCY ALERT SYSTEM will be doing a test which will allow Obama to address the nation if he so chooses. Supposedly it’s just a test.

Robert
Robert
September 27, 2016 3:25 PM

I’ve had 2 fema camp dreams in the last 5 days or so. First time for me. I have also had 2 invasion dreams in the last week. One of them was part of one of the fema “fun” camp dreams. Both invasion dreams were Chinese soldiers dropping from the skies with parachutes. I’ve posted several dreams on this site in which I felt like I was being trained and prepared for some kind of assignment from our Lord. Both fema drams and the other invasion dream had the exact same undertone. It’s as if I am being trained for some kind of “special ops” assignment in the future, if that makes sense. I’ve never been in the military but these dreams sure feel like I am to be a soldier in Gods army. I also underwent a very wicked spiritual attack in my sleep last night. Awesome how weak our enemy becomes when you call out something like Jesus is King when you are under attack.

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
September 27, 2016 10:01 PM

Robert,I’ve had two invasion dreams this past weekend and one the week before. It’s interesting you’ve had them as well. I’m sure lot’s of our brothers and sisters have. God bless you…

September 27, 2016 8:01 PM

Robert,
Thanks for sharing.

Ken Harbeson
Ken Harbeson
September 27, 2016 7:59 AM

Take it to the Lord in prayer. Repent and be covered by the blood of Jesus! Things will get worse and worse. Let the Lord guide our paths, walk with him down this narrow road. A true walk with Jesus and no matter what comes to this earth we will be protected. I have felt a grieving in my spirit for a long time now and the earth is groaning. I also feel a warrior within ready for battle when these things take place. There’s an army rising up and n the midst of destruction you will see them and they will shine forth his love.

sgd
sgd
September 28, 2016 2:08 PM

Repent is right word; Lord Jesus Christ, The Only Begotten Son of God, please give us the grace for true repentance.

Julie Bucker
September 27, 2016 2:09 AM

This is putting words to what I feel from God. I am not good at hearing words, I just feel conversations. This is right on. Hard to believe, but it is still true.

expat guy
expat guy
September 27, 2016 1:42 AM

sounds like Glenda Jackson prophecy but I’m still trying to reconcile all the voices of the prophets. One says Trump, other Clinton, another BO stays. Another Rick Perry, another Jeb Bush. The only thing I’m assured of is God is on the throne and judgement is coming–who the president is is irrelevant until America repents.