Prophetic vision reveals mustard gas attack against Israel.

On January 31, 2018, I received a vision from the Lord with just the word ISRAEL before my eyes, as shown above. The word was bold and large. The letters appeared as if painted quickly with a 4-inch wide brush. The first three were blood-red, and the last three a brownish mustard color.

I was given to know the red letters indicated blood, and the latter mustard gas. I was then given the word “Syria.”

I researched mustard gas and found that Syria claimed to have destroyed its supply of mustard gas a few years back, but afterwards was suspected of using some. The Lord didn’t clarify to me if Syria would actually be the aggressor in this attack, but He did tell me Israel would respond aggressively against Syria, and Damascus would be completely destroyed.

I also read that attacks of mustard gas typically result in about 50% mortality; which explains why half the letters of “Israel” are blood-red. To be clear, I do not have a sense of half of Israel’s population will be killed in this attack, but half of those exposed will die.

I have received a few visions and revelations in the past, but never anything I was to share. I asked the Lord if I was to release this, and He said, “Yes.”

Somewhat started, I asked Him for confirmation, and He told me to read the book of Amos.

Amos 1:3-7 speaks of the Lord’s coming judgments against Damascus for their previous transgressions. Amos 1:9-14, and 2:1-2, 4-6 include similar judgments against Gaza, Tyrus, Edom, Ammon, Moab, and Judah. Clearly, Judah (including its’ palace) was destroyed with fire by Nubuchadnezzar (2 Kings 25:9). The Lord proclaimed judgment against Israel beginning in Amos 2:6, but later repented of it in Amos 7:6.

Researching further, I found no historical evidence of fire destroying Gaza, Tyrus (Tyre), Edom, Ammon (Amman), or Moab, or even their palaces. So it seems Amos’ prophecies here remain unfulfilled, referring to future events.

Then Psalm 83 was brought to my mind, so I re-read it, and checked to see how many of those various “palaces” had been burned, and found none. So my understanding was that Israel’s response to an attack against them would precipitate the Psalm 83 attack against Israel that seemingly will result in the destruction of all those nations arrayed against Israel in that attack…as none of them are mentioned in Ezekiel 38 and 39.

I have no platform…nor has He told me to establish one. Interestingly, Amos had not been a prophet, but was just tending his animals. I have prayed over this vision, and what I believe the Lord has showed me. In obedience, I am releasing it, in the fear of the Lord that I am not misrepresenting Him. PLEASE, take this to the Lord and use your discernment. I am very new at this.

Katherine Lehman

Author: Katherine Lehman

Katherine Lehman loved the Lord Jesus when she was a small child, but as she grew up, she turned away from Him. One summer day in the early 80’s when she was far away from Him, she had hit rock bottom and cried out to God saying, “If you’re real, you’re going to have to show me.” He faithfully answered her cry. Since 2010, she has drawn much closer to Him and devoted herself to studying His Word.

Brian Crowley
Brian Crowley
May 15, 2018 11:57 PM

Thank you Katherine for your obedience to release this. I believe it is always important to be specific in our prayers when we speak to the Lord (when we can), and with what you shared I am armed with specifics that I can pray to the Lord for…. that He would supernaturally guard against a multitude of casualties, and guide people out of harms way from this terrible scourge of a chemical attack.

In your great mercy Lord I pray for all the people, both Jews and Arabs in Israel to be protected from such a horrific fate, that they might have the chance to see that Your Holy hand saved them. I pray Lord that You would reveal yourself in visions to these people before/during the attack, that they might have a mighty testimony to share amongst those whom they have influence. Let any such attack have Your intended consequence of bringing more souls to You Lord Jesus. What the enemy means for evil, I know that You will use for your Good, because You are Good. Praise be to your Holy Name.

gmzsandrita
gmzsandrita
May 16, 2018 3:44 PM

In Jesus name we agree, amen. Let the Lord’s will be done and the Kingdom of Jesus be established forevermore.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
May 15, 2018 10:08 PM

ISR, I=9, S=19, R=18
9-19-18, Sept 19th 2018 is Yom Kippur

What also came to mind was ISR: Iran, Syria, Russia

Brian Crowley
Brian Crowley
May 15, 2018 11:40 PM

I just love how multi-layered the LORD’s revelations are! Meaning upon meaning. Brilliant insight Matt. God bless!

Rebecca Bonnell
May 15, 2018 10:15 PM

Very Clever Dear Matt…GOD BLESS You X

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
May 16, 2018 7:54 AM

As I did with the first part (ISR) I thought I’d try with the second (AEL).
A=1, E=5, L=12
GEN 15:12?
“Now when the sun was going down, a deep sleep fell upon Abram; and behold, horror and great darkness fell upon him.”

Any ideas?

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
May 16, 2018 2:18 AM

Hopefully I’m not reading too much into things but of all days, Yom Kippur, the day of Atonement? Thanks for the kind words Brian, Rebecca and yes that is interesting kimjay, I’ll checkout the link.

kimjay
kimjay
May 15, 2018 11:31 PM

From 05/15/2018 to 09/19/2018 = 4 months & 4 days = 44

From Meaning of Numbers in the Bible website, first sentence:
“The final part of Jesus’ earthly ministry is 44 days long.”

I am NOT suggesting anything at all, other than to ALWAYS stay in prayer.

I just thought it was interesting.

sherry
sherry
May 16, 2018 6:51 AM

Your humility and sincerity and fear of the Lord shines through in this message. Of all the prophetic words on this site, yours really spoke to me. Thankyou for your boldness and humble spirit.

Todd Henderson
Todd Henderson
May 15, 2018 10:37 PM

God Bless you Katherine.

sherry
sherry
May 16, 2018 6:53 AM

Just out if curiosity, why the number 444? God has used that number with me for several years now.

Todd Henderson
Todd Henderson
May 16, 2018 10:35 PM

Seeing it so much that I started a small vending business named 444 Vending. All the profits go to a Christian Camp located in the Appalachian area that God has been restoring at a lightening pace over the past 2 years.

Beth
Beth
May 16, 2018 7:00 PM

My friend mentioned seeing 4:44 on the clock multiple times. (This was back in 2010, and may have just been a personal message,) but it was connected to Jeremiah 44:4 and a call for repentance “Again and again I sent my servants the prophets, who said, ‘Do not do this detestable thing that I hate!'”

Peter Harbison
Peter Harbison
May 15, 2018 9:49 PM

Some folk (e.g. Bill Salus) are warning of a coming Psalm 83 war. Also the destruction of Damascus is seen as a fulfilment of the last verses of Obadiah. One of the things to watch is whether Jordan gets involved in the war. There have been prophecies that Jordan won’t get involved in this war in which case this might not be a fulfilment of Psalm 83 because that is what Psalm 83 seems to suggest, unless Psalm 83 refers to the Palestinians living in the geographic area of Jordan. This is something I’ll be watching out for and investigating further. All the best.

Daniel
Daniel
May 16, 2018 12:21 AM

Many of the ‘Palestinians’ are Jordanians who lived in ‘Trans-Jordan’ in British Palestine. Jordan actually took in a bunch of them for a while but they tried to kill the monarchy and overthrow the country back in the 70s like what happened in Lebanon. Anyone remember ‘Red September’ from back in the 70s? Yeah they weren’t just blowing up airplanes filled with Jewish athletes they were trying to overthrow entire nations. Lebanon fell sadly but Jordan survived. Ever since Jordan doesn’t do much for the Palestinians, same with Egypt. They bit the hands that fed them one too many times.