Prophetic vision reveals antichrist at Pergamon Museum

On January 26, 2018, Sharlene received the following vision (#15) of the seat of satan.

This is crazy but serious information. This vision started with the screen filled with the face of Hitler! He was speaking German, addressing the masses, like a pep talk, in what appeared to be a rally. It looked like the entire German army was on display in front of him, yet I also saw them marching on the streets. This was in Berlin.

Then the picture changed to the Pergamon Museum, which is also in Berlin. I saw the seat of satan. I quickly went to google it and it matched the picture in my vision. It is the Pergamon Altar, aka seat of satan.

I asked Jesus what the connection is and if this is about the rising of the antichrist? He replied: “Yes”.

Then I went back to the vision and saw that man wearing that suit- that same man who is in my other visions (see vision 9 and vision 11), walk up those steps of that museum. When he got to the top, he turned around lifted his arms in the air and demanded praise and worship. I was too far away to see his face.

Author: Hope

Prophetic visions posted by Hope come from her Canadian friend, Sharlene. The Lord has been giving Sharlene end time visions on and off since 2016. He instructed her to post them publicly so she has given Hope permission to post them on other sites in exchange for a link back to Hope’s blog site, The Call of the Bride because some of her visions reference others. Sharlene’s visions can be printed from a PDF file available there, which is updated periodically.

April 5, 2018 9:30 AM

One of the important facts most don’t remember . . . or even realize:
When Obama-THE-antichrist had his first nomination to run for president, his “stage” was a replica of THE PERGAMOM Altar.
Here’s a YouTube video discussing it:

Regarding any visions others may have of what the antichrist will look like when satan fully possesses him . . . what is going to happen is this:
Obama will shape-shift into the most handsome-looking man ever imagined. He will look like an actor. This is shape-shifting of Obama is Satan’s version of what Jesus did on the mount of transfiguration.

The LORD gave me a dream in the 1990’s that reflects what I just shared, combined with the Holy Spirit telling me directly: OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST.

Take ALL that I shared to the LORD in prayer for confirmation.
Understand that those who saw an amazingly handsome man appear as THE antichrist, actually saw post-shape-shifted Obama.

Daniel
Daniel
April 5, 2018 11:09 AM

Obama (or The-Entity-Formerly-Known-As-Barry-Obama) headed up the UN Security Council in September of 2014

It was completely illegal for him to do so of course but that’s what makes it fun! Interestingly the meeting was about ‘fighting’ ISIS, which is coincidentally named for the Egyptian diety Isis, which is the Babylonian Easter and the Assyrian Ishatar, and at some point the Semetic Ashtoreth. You know the one Israel ‘played the harlot’ too about two dozen times?

Funny enough the priests of this entity would often be homo- or bisexual men who would don women’s clothes, speak in a falsetto (or women’s dialect),use female pronouns, and otherwise be treated as women. There is some evidence that they would engage in, well ‘sex magick’ as Alistair Crowley put it, with their other male and female counter parts for ‘divine marriage’ ceremonies. I’d make a comment about Michelle but Barrack loves his husband very much and that would be racists.

April 5, 2018 8:58 PM

Hi Daniel . . Lots of truthful info there, brother.
If you want to go further into the spiritual hazmat suit area . . .look at Obama’s Egyptian statue (Akhenaten, also known as “the alien pharaoh”).

Daniel
Daniel
April 6, 2018 6:58 PM

He also carries a hindu monkey-god charm everywhere he goes and looks to it for inspiration.This ‘Hanuman’ as its called actually has more superpowers than anyone in the (according to the Sandhu man who had the vision about Houston flooding) 36 BILLION some odd hindu ‘gods’ but get this…the monkey man FORGETS he has this power until its revealed to him. Then he pretty much beats everyone including that shiva that cern is obsessed with.

April 7, 2018 8:28 AM

That’s a very interesting bit of info, Daniel.
Please consider looking at this old post of mine . . It has more info on the Subud logo that ties even more info together. That particular post was from MONTHS of seeing a repeated creepy photo appear on BING! News, but when I clicked on it, it would go to different articles. I kept seeing this over and over and over again. Sometimes more than once in a day. It was the global elite broadcasting who their “chosen one” is . . . They view us as lulled and dulled . . Oh wait, that is actually an accurate fact for the majority of the population here in Babylon, USA.
Here’s the post:

1-2-16 – The “CREEPY” Photo on BING News – The Luciferian Global Elite Revealing Obama as Their Anointed, Chosen One. | believeacts2’s Blog

Jeff Byerly
April 5, 2018 10:08 PM

Amen Linda I agree with you 100%!
Blessings Love and Peace

April 7, 2018 8:29 AM

And blessings to you, Jeff. Thank you for taking what I shared to the LORD in prayer . . .
I believe it also confirms some of what the LORD showed you as well.

Ken L
Ken L
April 5, 2018 10:46 AM

That makes sense to me now with Obama transforming into a handsome looking man, because I have always wondered about that contradiction.

April 5, 2018 8:51 PM

Thank you for at least considering this may be the truth, Ken . . . MOST won’t even pray about it . . NOPE.
It takes a spiritual mind and the willingness to pray about these difficult (and “way out there” revelations, Ken. It’s much easier for the naturally-minded individual to press a thumbs down on the keyboard than to seek the LORD in prayer, which somebody did, bless their heart.

Lydia Hodge
April 5, 2018 11:42 AM

I seen an interview of Obama once after he had returned from vacation. He was dressed casually and his skin was very tan. It glowed. I personally have never thought he was attractive but he did seem to be a different person in this interview and even his looks were improved. I don’t remember when or what he was being interviewed concerning. It has been a while.

April 5, 2018 8:53 PM

He gives me the automatic shudders, Lydia, along with the following individuals:
~ Hillary
~ the pope
~ Pence (yes, from day one)

These individuals are no longer human . . Their DNA has changed, just what happens when people take “the mark of the beast” . . Any who do that become hybrids . . Nephalim.
Obama never was fully human, since he is the offspring of Satan.

Tess
Tess
April 6, 2018 12:53 PM

Obama and Hillary give me those shudders too!
I’ve always thought that it just meant an evil being but wondering now if the Lord is showing us nephilim with that shudder. I work in the medical field and sometimes my patients cause that to happen too. I’m going to be hyper aware to this phenomenon and see what else Holy Spirit shows.
Time is short Saints, cleave to the Lord!

April 7, 2018 8:31 AM

It may also be those individuals need deliverance . . Or they could be fully sold out servants of Satan. It is wise you are going to see what the Holy Spirit shows you, Tess.
The gift of discernment is truly needed in these increasingly dark days.
Blessings to you.

Michelle gibson
Michelle gibson
April 6, 2018 8:48 PM

Linda, I would like to know why Pence does this to you. There was always something off about him to me in my spirit, but I never knew why. He seems to be the perfect Christian.

April 7, 2018 8:42 AM

I can only give you my opinion, Michelle. This is likely related to the gift of discernment, with the Holy Spirit giving me understanding of what is happening.

ONLY the Holy Spirit can give us understanding of these things. It’s a really good idea to seek the LORD for ALL of the gifts of the Holy Spirit, because we really need them now.

Michelle gibson
Michelle gibson
April 6, 2018 7:38 AM

Linda, just last week I had a dream where my brother, who does not walk in the way of the Lord, I might add, was leaving for Africa. I was at my parents home and I asked my mom why he was doing this? She said, to die and that way know one would know where his body was buried because people would want to worship his body. As I am standing there the phone rings and I answer it. It is my old heart doctor, he was calling to say my brother and another man who had went with him was dead and buried. The heart doctor was telling other things but it was a bad connection and I could not understand him. I believe the heart doctor in the dream is the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit wanted to tell me more but there was some kind of interference. I am wondering after reading this article, could my brother in the dream be Obama

April 7, 2018 8:43 AM

Hi Michelle,
I recommend you continue seeking the Holy Spirit for understanding. He is the Spirit of Truth and will help you. It’s also an excellent way to learn how to hear the “still small voice” of the LORD. We have entered into a time now, where listening to and obeying the leading of the LORD will be vital.

April 5, 2018 9:33 AM

Regarding Hitler and Nazi Germany . . .
Understand this:
Obama-THE-antichrist is a bringing Nazi 2.0 to the world. This is the vision I was given back in 2015:

Elizabth
Elizabth
April 5, 2018 10:38 AM

Linda, will those of us that know Obama is the AC, be able to still discern that he is the AC if he looks different.

April 5, 2018 8:48 PM

Hi Elizabeth,
My answer will go with the time we have now entered (and this is not to avoid answering your question either):

Each person MUST be able to hear the LORD for himself/herself. Please ask the LORD that question and listen to what He tells you. If you don’t “hear” anything, keep pressing in and waiting upon Him. We MUST be able to hear that still small voice, in order to survive long enough to fulfill what we have been created to do. Otherwise, if we turn right when the Holy Spirit said turn left . . . We may be blown up by the road-side B_omb that was waiting for the next person.

Please consider look at this post:

Jean
Jean
April 5, 2018 9:38 PM

Of course, I agree we need to be in constant communion with the Lord to navigate the tribulation, but per Elizabeth’s question, I’ve never considered being confused about discerning the antichrist from Jesus because Jesus will descend from the clouds (Matt. 24:30 and 1 Thess 4:16). Although the a/c will have powers, I’ve thought of his stage as an earthly stage..Am I missing something?

April 6, 2018 5:31 AM

Hi Jean,
I don’t believe that was what Elizabeth was asking.

“. . Will those of us that know Obama is the AC, be able to discern that he is the AC if he looks different.”

There was no reference to knowing the difference between the antichrist and Jesus.
However, those who do not love the truth, will be deceived; this is in accordance with what we are told in the Bible:

2 Thessalonians 2:11 ~ “For this reason God will send upon them a deluding influence so that they will believe what is false, in order that they all may be judged who did not believe the truth, but took pleasure in wickedness.”

So, those who do not love the truth . . . That is ALL truth,. . . All truth but choose to harden their hearts against the truth (again that is ALL truth) . . . WILL be deceived when the Heavenly Father sends the deluding influence.

I will also say this: when the Holy Spirit, who is the Spirit of Truth, gives warnings through those He chooses to use, and people harden their heart against the truth of those warnings without even seeking the Holy Spirit for confirmation. . . Will be deceived, for the truth is the truth, even when people don’t believe it.

Peter Harbison
Peter Harbison
April 4, 2018 9:44 PM

There is a video clip on You Tube in which Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj says that the political capital of the Antichrist will be Berlin just as Rome will be the religious capital of the False Prophet. For example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzjHsT7XqVY So this vision fits in with what Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj is saying. All the best.

Robert B
Robert B
April 4, 2018 11:13 PM

You beat me to it Peter I remember him saying that. So will that system be Berlin, Rome, and Brussels as government, economy, and religion or?

Thorsten-R
Thorsten-R
April 5, 2018 6:46 AM

i think sadhu said political capital berlin, religious capital jerusalem and the 3rd city has not been revealed. (economically)
maybe the 3rd one has been revealed to him in the meantime

ask_question
ask_question
April 5, 2018 11:29 PM

religious capital ROME , nothing to do Jerusalem,

Germany’s Biblical Identity | In 90 Seconds
Is Satan’s Throne in Berlin
Europe: Closer to the Antichrist
in the Germany , Berlin pergamon Museum, Berlin ,
there is seat of satan , they allocated the thing from Turkey
and there is ishtar gate – Babylon gate
what do they want to do in the future, are they preparing for the a/c,
they said that Germany have the strong army force in Europe

Thorsten-r
Thorsten-r
April 8, 2018 8:37 AM

3rd temple will be build in Jerusalem and scripture tells us the antichrist will take a seat there. About Berlin it is sad for me as a German but the facts are the facts.

Clay
Clay
April 4, 2018 9:48 PM

Thanks for posting this James. This is another giant phophetic billboard pointing to Ba`rawk uh’bamah being the son of perdition. (2008 Denver replica throne of satan)

Diane Boneck
Diane B
April 5, 2018 3:19 PM

I had more than one dream of Obama and the Nazi’s rising again, all in his first term. They are waiting for the ‘signal’ and then the attack will begin. Racial civil unrest is planned. I am under Diane Boneck in the authors section to the right. He is truly evil. Stay strong and spend time with Jesus. Keep your lamps filled with oil, Saints!

Donna Bryant Sikes
Donna Bryant Sikes
April 5, 2018 10:44 AM

I haven’t seen much on Hope so I need to look back but what I’ve seen a couple days she’s confirming visions I’ve had. In 2015 just before the pope came to the US I had several visions and this one she speaks of was one of them. It was a close-eyed vision. On the right I saw a Light turn green. On the left I saw the back of a man in a dark suit begin to walk up steps that went way up. There were huge columns. I didn’t understand why a building wasn’t connected. I later saw the structure on a site and asked what it was. I was told the seat of Satan. I had never heard of it.

MVP
MVP
April 5, 2018 2:28 PM

Please note the numbers of her rferenced visons 9 and 11 hence 911 the hour is nigh

JohnF
JohnF
April 5, 2018 8:43 AM

“When he got to the top, he turned around lifted his arms in the air and demanded praise and worship. I was too far away to see his face.”

“This vision started with the screen filled with the face of Hitler! ”

Supposedly Hitler escaped to Antarctica after WW2 – Admiral Byrd Claimed the Final Attack Would Come From The North Pole Hole.

Is Hitler the Returning 8th King – Merged With The Fallen Angels of Antarctica.

The beast who once was, and now is not, is an eighth king. He belongs to the seven and is going to his destruction. Revelation 17:11

Just Some Thoughts.!!!!!

Robert B
Robert B
April 5, 2018 4:41 PM

I have wondered the same thing because of some of the things Steve Quayle has written about.The Nazis were way ahead in some areas and they had supernatural help. Hitler was likely cloned

Jason V
Jason V
April 6, 2018 2:27 PM

Just want to throw out one theory that Nimrod may be the antichrist. Some think he was the first antichrist (was), he suffered a head wound because Esau cut it off, he “is not” and “is to come” back to life from DNA/cloning technology.

April 6, 2018 10:02 PM

Based on the scriptures shown below, many people qualify to be called the antichrist because they have the spirit of the antichrist in them, as demonstrated by many throughout history, including Nimrod, but there is only one who will fulfill the prophecies of THE antichrist and that person must be living in these last days.

Children, it is the last hour; and just as you heard that antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have appeared; from this we know that it is the last hour. (1 John 2:18)

Who is the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one who denies the Father and the Son. (1 John 2:22)

2 By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God;
    3 and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God; this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world. (1 John 4:2-3)

For many deceivers have gone out into the world, those who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is the deceiver and the antichrist. (2 John 1:7)

Carol
Carol
April 5, 2018 4:20 AM

Watch obama second inauguration as he is climbing the stairs to go back into the white house when he turns around & looks one last time at the crowd. I wont say anymore

ask_question
ask_question
April 5, 2018 11:59 PM

IS GERMANY’S ANGELA MERKEL- REALLY HITLERS DAUGHTER?
Qanon