“Prophetic Specialists Are Arising Out of the Dust Right Now”

sniffingdog

I felt the Lord speak to me recently that not only are the enemy’s attempts in this onslaught many have been facing now being turned on their head, but the very areas the enemy has released the onslaught against God’s people, will be the very areas that will be turned and used AGAINST HIM!!

I saw in the midst of this swirling onslaught many have been facing, in the midst of what looked like an intense dust storm, sight, hearing, and mobility greatly affected, I saw Jesus in the midst of the dust storm with His people and He was bringing shaping, moulding, refining, strengthening, protecting and restoring.

Even when what He was doing couldn’t be ‘seen’, His presence was so tangible that He was with His people in the midst of the intensity and the storm. The sense surrounded me that He was working amidst it all to then reveal His trump card of victory to the enemy. A work so surprising, so deep in His people, which the enemy didn’t see coming, that came “out of the blue, out of left field” and “side-swiped the enemy” where the very intention of the enemy had been to come out of the blue and sideswipe the people of God with his attacks. The very tactics of the enemy were being turned against him.

In the midst of all of the ‘onslaught’ and ‘fogginess’ I could feel a great work of God about to come forth. The interesting thing was, just when many thought the breakthrough was about to break forth, the INTENSITY of the ONSLAUGHT increased and there was almost a second ‘hit’/’knock down’. As this was happening, I heard Jesus speaking in the midst of the dust storm and He was saying “Hold on, stand fast, hold your ground, look not at the ‘second hit of intensity,’ but look at Me and know there is a DOUBLE PORTION coming forth to you!!”

I then noticed something, I noticed all of God’s people that were in the dust storm and being hit really hard were all MOVING IN THE PROPHETIC.

We can ALL prophesy because we have the same Holy Spirit, and Paul said in that we are to all desire to prophesy for the edification, exhortation and consolation of men.

1 “Pursue love, yet desire earnestly spiritual gifts, but especially that you may prophesy.
2 For one who speaks in a tongue does not speak to men but to God; for no one understands, but in his spirit he speaks mysteries.
3 But one who prophesies speaks to men for edification and exhortation and consolation. (1 Corinthians 14:1-3)

Right now, there is a significant increase in prophetic anointing and revelation that the Lord is releasing. These ones in the dust storm are those who are awakened and activated in all levels of the prophetic (from gifting to prophetic office) and they have been ‘targeted’.

As I am wondering why they have been targeted I hear the Lord speak again “I AM RAISING UP PROPHETIC SPECIALISTS..HERE THEY COME!!”

Instantly, I see a rumbling earthquake all around, everything is being shaken by the power of God, and I see the enemy begin to tremble. Suddenly, I see a breaking forth of these PROPHETIC SPECIALISTS! They are BOLD, COURAGEOUS WARRIORS who KNOW what it is to live in DEEP INTIMACY with the Lord, and when they get hit hard by the enemy, they press deeper into Jesus.

They were arising with a strength and awakening in Jesus that I had not seen before. Such glorious beautiful depth. As I was looking at them I saw their eyes and ears so covered with the Glory of God. The sense surrounded me that they were so in tune with His heart and revelation that they were flowing in a sensitivity to His Spirit that they had not experienced before. Where the enemy attempted to hinder their sight and hearing, the Lord added a DOUBLE PORTION of prophetic revelation to them, so rooted in the Word and grounded in Him, it was releasing a “GAME CHANGER” anointing in every area these prophetic words were declared.

As I was looking at these ones in this vision, I heard the words “DIVINE SNIFFERS” and I kept seeing a picture before my eyes in this vision of ‘sniffer dogs’ that are used by police to uncover and detect hidden things.

Instantly, I heard the Lord say, “These PROPHETIC SPECIALISTS are ARISING OUT OF THE DUST right now. This is the moment of breakthrough and they are moving out with SUCH DISCERNMENT and HEIGHTENED SENSES that by the leading and partnering with My Spirit will be UNCOVERING things that are HIDDEN. Things that the enemy is attempting to hide, cause impurity, and steal, kill and destroy in the ‘dark’ and ‘hidden places’. These PROPHETIC SPECIALISTS are moving forward with such sensitivity to PURITY and My LEADING that they will be able to ‘SMELL’ out the impurity, the hands of the enemy, his schemes and assignments, the hidden things before they are ‘visibly seen’ will be disarmed and deactivated by the power of My Spirit through them and their prophetic declaration and intercession before they have ANY CHANCE to take hold.”

These “DIVINE SNIFFERS” I saw had a verse written on their heart and it was Proverbs 25:2 “It is the glory of God to conceal a matter; to search out a matter is the glory of kings.”. They were ones that KNEW what it was to search out the heart of God, His treasures and His secrets. They live from that place and the Lord is now raising them up in greater ways to be able to ‘sniff out’ and ‘detect’ the plans and assaults of the enemy. The beautiful thing is, these “divine sniffers” were not ones who were going out LOOKING for the enemy, they were living from such a deep place of searching out the heart of God and were so focused on Him that wherever they went they could pick up in a second anything that was not flowing from His heart and His Kingdom.

I watched Jesus commission these ones forth as an army. They were moving out as PROPHETIC SPECIALISTS! Moving out in the SPECIALIST FIELD, the VERY AREA the enemy tried to kill them, steal from them, and destroy them, they were now moving out with powerful prophetic words carrying a double portion breaker anointing to set MULTITUDES FREE. Not only were they moving out with prophetic revelation and increased authority to set captives in the body of Christ free, but with a greater anointing and authority to move into cities, nations, government, media, education etc (the seven mountains) and bring a radical shaking as the power and Glory of God was moving powerfully through their lives bringing FREEDOM to KEY PEOPLE in the seven mountains.

Prophetic Specialists ARISE! The enemy has hit you HARD, but I decree over you that this is your BREAKTHROUGH MOMENT and you are moving out ARMED AND DANGEROUS to the enemy from the place of intimacy with Jesus. You will live deeper in the place of intimacy than you ever have, and from that place, halt, uncover and disarm the plans of darkness in significant ways. Double portion prophetic revelation grounded in His Word is being released unto you!!!

Lana Vawser

Author: Lana Vawser

Kevin L. Schmuki
August 26, 2016 11:18 AM

Lana, thank your this very encouraging post. Just after reading what the Lord has spoken to you, He spoke to me along the same lines. I share it with you by way of encouragement and for His glory.

Here is what I received this morning:

“Kevin, you have gifts that have been buried just below the surface.

Let go of ALL of the past; forgive completely—to the uttermost!

Do NOT think of what has been stolen; do not think of the weakness of the past.

ARISE, and SEE. I have given you as a watchman. You are perched high on the hill. Do NOT be dismayed by what you see. Look to it as My Sovereign Acts.

You are on the precipice of these hidden gifts being revealed to you.

Use your patience (James 5:7–11) as a weapon against the enemy—it is faith in ME.

Move every day. Move immediately (There is little time left). REST in Me.

Be My strength of My Word in your family.
Be My strength of action in your neighborhood.
Be My strength of will in your Church.

Search out those who will join you. Your plans are from Me. They need refining, which I will do.

Seek that refining every morning, noon, and evening as My precious Servant Daniel did.

Be Daniel. Be Jeremiah. Be My Son’s ambassador.”

The Lord is good. His mercy is new every morning!

Expat gal
Expat gal
August 27, 2016 9:00 AM

Powerful Words from both Lana & Ken! Thank you for these blessings! Our all-powerful, almighty Father offers us hope & salvation at all times but we must be willing to embrace these gifts & be obedient to His Word in our thoughts, words & actions. Amen!

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
August 27, 2016 3:51 PM
Here is a vision that encouraged me reading it. The vision is by Beverly Juelsgaard-Fischer: and I hope this is encouragement for someone on Z3. It’s a vision she had about God’s glory, honoring God, and worshiping Him, because we worship God in spirit and in truth, and your lifestyle should honor God. Even though your breakthrough hasn’t cane yet, either in your gifting, calling, family, finance. Many have been waiting patiently, but keep worshiping God, and living Holy, your obstacles will be removed. But take a read this is for you. The LORD started this vision in July (7/21 & 22). Then I was told to put it aside. Last night, He said to get it out and it came in like a flood. Enjoy! Bev. FIRE! FIRE! FIRE! I could hear someone shouting from above. As I looked around, I found myself looking into a church where people were worshiping the LORD with all their might and truly, small fireballs were falling from Heaven. The people were so involved with the worship, they didn’t even notice, for their eyes were on the LORD. The fireballs appeared to land on the people and then slowly become immersed in each one. A massive group of angels of all sizes and shapes began to come in through the roof and as they did, there appeared to be a cloud coming with them. As I looked more, the angels also had what appeared to be fire extinguishers strapped to their backs. I was puzzled, but waited, as generally the LORD will tell me what’s going on, when I don’t understand something. But it seemed like maybe it was going to get hot in there, or why would the LORD send angels with fire extinguishers? I didn’t have a chance to ask, as… Read more »
Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
August 26, 2016 6:41 AM

My daughter was given another dream at 2:30 this morning. She struggles with HBP, and it was high when she went to sleep. In her dream she is doing a normal American function, getting gas. She notices a group of people standing around the pumps. Some of the men are dressed with long robes but no head coverings. She thinks it’s Talliban. They are training other American dressed men how to knee and point rifles. They are not discharging, just getting the motions down. They do not see her.

I feel it represents what is going on right now on our soil and under our noses. We prayed for confusion to be sent into the enemy’s camp. I think she is a Divine Sniffer. Let us pray for their continued invisibility to the enemy, as in her dream, and continued protection.

n.s.
n.s.
August 26, 2016 8:09 AM

I had a dream some months back where I was a small group of people walking past a huge parking lot (like walmart) that was filled with middle eastern men in those long robes. They seemed to be in combat training. All their robes were in varying shades of BLUE. I’ve never seen blue before in real life. Only white, beige even brown but never blue. They didn’t pay us any real attention either. The person leading our group was in a black burka pushing a lawn mower-WEIRD……

Mike M
Mike M
August 26, 2016 9:54 AM

Blue probably signifying United Nations involvement. It makes sense.

n.s.
n.s.
August 27, 2016 8:49 AM

Thanks Mike. I Googled the UN flag and THAT shade of blue is definitely one of the shades of blue they were wearing. It was a huge group of men. The burka clad woman leading us that was pushing a lawn mower still kinda puzzles me. Maybe gas/refineries or something or maybe nothing.

Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
August 26, 2016 6:45 AM

*kneel*

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
August 26, 2016 4:14 PM
Here is a word given by Sherry Edwards Mackey That goes with this message. August 25, 2016 . CATCH OF THE DAY >>>—————> “ARE YOU IN THE TIMING OF THE LORD?” . My people, look beyond what you see, feel or hear. Press in and trust your relationship with Me. If I check your Spirit, trust what I say to you. I don’t care how powerful it seems or feels. Yes, you are to avoid those who deny the power thereof; However there is a counterfeit power that will appear as righteous. Trust Me on the inside, says the Lord. Things shall appear that are not as they really are. Be not afraid of them or their words, the Lord your God which goes before you shall keep you safe. You must learn to recognize the self exalting spirit and reject those who come with it. The minister of lawlessness only exposes evil if it will bring glory to exalt himself and not the Lord. This type of minister will do evasive maneuvers when confronted about sin in his or her life. Very slippery and slimy maneuvers to avoid being confronted. They have lived with the sin so long that the deceitfulness of sin remains and they continue therein. These think somehow they are above the Word of God. These same ministers will say it is fine to confront the congregation, but keep the focus off the leader. Corporate judgment is coming again church! A man or woman of God shall be sent in, and immediately judgment will fall. I must shake my church so hard and violently so they wake up! There will be those literal houses that even the buildings will slide and fall off the foundations of the structures of man as a sign to them. Will… Read more »
Bette Stevens
August 31, 2016 11:15 AM

Matt,

I sensed that vision was right on……Most of the words have been exactly what the Lord has given me,and that the prophets are rising………God is raising up those whom worship him in spirit and in truth.
.Leaders that will do damage to the kingdom of darkness.I always try and remember that God does have some true men and women that are rising into their assignments………GBU

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
August 31, 2016 11:26 AM

I don’t know Ms. Sherry Edwards Mackey, but I, like you Bette, believe this vision was right on, and from the Lord.

Someone else posted this vision on my Facebook time line, and it was the first thing on my time line. I read the first to lines, and it caught my eye, so I had to keep reading this vision. When I finished reading the vision, I knew I had to share it.

God is putting in place people, who will meet The Lords standards, and do exactly what God says do, when he says do it, where he says do it, and how he says do it.

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
August 31, 2016 11:30 AM

*This is Sherry Edwards Mackey’s website below called “His Kingdom Prophcey.”

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
August 31, 2016 12:54 PM
Also, Bette this is a message a Facebook friend Jude Sanabal posted of a testimony she received from a Colombian Sister. She did not give the name of the sister, but this message personally touched me. This message fits perfectly with the other message. MESSAGE TO THE CHURCHES . Testimony of a Colombian Sister . We would like to share with you the. experience an 83 year old Colombian sister, a servant of God who grew up in the Church and in the Word of God, recently had. When she was praying for the Church and for the imminent return of Christ, this sister had an unforgettable supernatural experience. While she was praying, seated on her bed, she was suddenly caught up to heaven, whereas her body was still there, as immobilized on her bed. From heaven she looked down and saw thousands and thousands of demons on the earth, which she found painful to look at; it was awful. As she was caught up further up again, she saw a door which was completely open, and once entered through this door, she saw an uncountable army of angels on her right and an uncountable army of angels on her left, and in the middle of them, she saw a radiant Being seated on a white horse. He had a crown on the head and on his thighs was written: “King of kings, Lord of lords.” His face was so radiant that one could not see it; but she understood from the writings and the crown, that it was really the King of kings and the Lord of lords, JESUS. Above, she saw angels even more numerous who were rushing around and who were fussing around the tables in an immensely big place. But the sister did not manage to… Read more »
Miranda
August 29, 2016 10:23 PM

Lana, this is amazing! Just a couple days ago, I was praying, talking to the Lord while driving, which I do a lot. I was talking to Him about the need for the church to be using our sniffers, to be able to “smell” when something is not right. I was praying for the body of Christ to do this, that we should be able to smell it out if something is right and from Him or not. This was BEFORE I read your post. I just NOW read your post and I have never prayed for or talked to the Lord about that specific thing before. I am in awe of our awesome Abba and Savior Yeshua and the Holy Spirit!! I’m in tears!! 🙂 WOW!!!

unknown servant
unknown servant
October 31, 2016 4:51 PM

yes, confirmed. i saw prophet Edd Branson in the dream, he is giving God’s word to people. they call him “Specialist”. why? because God use him very specific, forensic prophecy. you can receive prophecy very specific naming person around you, the time, the cause of problem, the reason, etc.

Mark Sellers
August 26, 2016 3:22 PM

Amen! As I read this, I kept hearing “the Sons of Issachar!

Kara
August 26, 2016 2:45 PM

Glory to God in the highest!! I gotta witness on this word! I’m one of the many the enemy tried for years to kill and destroy….such a righteous anger rising up to set the captive free…Yes and Amen!!

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
August 26, 2016 9:16 AM

He saith among the trumpets, Ha, ha! And he smelleth the battle afar off, the thunder of the captains and the shouting. In Job 39

Paul
Paul
April 1, 2017 7:46 PM

Please could you tell me what the seven mountains are and links for more understanding and clarity. Thank you

Be Blessed,
Paul

Robert Adolph
April 2, 2017 12:12 AM

Paul, I don’t know what you are referring to but in Daniel C.7 and Revelation 17:7-11 the seven mountains are the seven kingdoms that God has/will use to chasten Israel when she misbehaves: Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Medes-Persia, Greece, Rome, Revised Rome, and the A/C’s kingdom is the 8th.