Prophetic insights show a significant drop in silver prices ahead

Today I saw a short vision of a white boat sitting on the sandy bottom of a deep body of water. It looked like a cabin cruiser because it had a few small cabin windows. End of vision.

A little while later, I saw three ice hockey players wearing their uniforms with blue jerseys. They were all in their locker room and two of them were walking on their way to the ice rink, like they were about to play a game. The third guy was seated behind them, further into the locker room, and he remained seated.

My interpretation is these are showing bearish moves ahead in silver because the sunk boat was white and on the bottom and ice hockey is played on wet white ice. The blue jerseys could represent revelation. The game had not started yet, but looked like it would be soon.

I was not shown any dates, but assuming this drop is coming soon and prior to the big rally revealed in other prophetic dreams and visions, it will complete the fulfillment of my August 9 dream about four short bald men, all identical in appearance, seated side by side at a basketball game, which I interpreted as four legs down in silver prices because the first three men were all wearing orange shirts, and orange is a combination of red, yellow, and white. The fourth man, seated on the right side, was dressed differently from the other three, which I interpreted to mean the fourth leg down would be different from the first three. The chart below shows the first three legs, which were similar in size, ranging from 99 cents to $1.21.

Interestingly, each successive bottom has been lower than the ones before, beginning with $14.32 on August 16, $13.96 on September 11, and $13.86 on November 14. The size of the fourth leg has not been revealed, but after seeing the boat sitting on the bottom today, it makes me think the next bottom might be lower than the previous three. Silver is currently at $15.34, so if the next bottom is below $13.86, the next leg down would be at least $1.48 and possibly larger, but this is all pure speculation since no prices were revealed.

For now, silver is showing a lot of upward momentum, so that trend might continue for a while. Back in July and August, it found temporary support around $15.50, as shown in the above chart, so it might run into resistance around that level.

I think this next bottom will also complete the first scene from my Brad Pitt dream, which I received on June 14 (see complete post). In that scene, Brad Pitt showed up at my house, representing silver prices dropping into a pit. I was not ready to go with him, which represented me missing out on trading the drop. Initially, I mistakenly thought that represented a delay in the drop, but there was no delay. Silver started dropping immediately from the day I received the dream, dropping $3.49 from $17.35 to a low of $13.86 exactly five months later, on November 14. In the next scene, Brad Pitt left my house and entered a vacant parking lot where two bullies beat him up, which represents silver prices moving higher, so I will be watching for that move after the next drop.

Prophetic insights reveal partial information, such as directional moves without prices or dates, so I’ve added my own assumptions, which might be wrong. Therefore, this is not a recommendation for trading and is only shared as a starting point for prayerful consideration.

Byron
Byron
December 28, 2018 11:07 AM

Seeing that somebody decided the other day that it was a great time to dump a major pension fund into the stock market, while that may have presented itself as a potentially good buying opportunity , I would be on the look out for a further depreciation of the markets with more and more assets being sold to prop up the failing system. Physical gold and silver or at least paper that is held by certain groups would be the next logical thing to be dumped into the system. That could drive the prices down temporarily. The idea that it is a great time to buy in will fool those or at least give a good enough excuse to sell assets and buy the market. They created the system, it goes down they win, it goes up they win, the name of the game is consolidation. Watch for it. And when enough of the outside money has come in, when the physicals have come down enough the stock market will fall horribly. I have been watching and wondering if the flight to safety was going to rule the day, but it appears that there is still enough people who believe in the system to keep the merry-go-round spinning a while yet.
That is just my opinion though.

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
December 28, 2018 12:27 PM

Many prophetic words on this forum are actually fulfilled, BUT they do not occur when or how we expect, so IMPATIENCE causes us to miss many opportunities

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
December 28, 2018 3:15 PM

Byron, to your point, Zerohedge has recently discussed how fund managers needed to rotate 64b out of bonds into stocks before end of year. We will see what happens afterwards. SNS

Nick
Nick
December 30, 2018 12:17 PM

I may have had a silver dream this morning: As I was skating (not skiing?!) down a ski slope – everything white – I saw off to the right, very large, the number 650. Understanding that it meant $6.50 I thought “surely it (silver) isn’t supposed to drop below $8.50”. I realise these numbers are both lower than others have seen – perhaps a drop of 650 not to 650? Only sharing in case it fits the jigsaw somewhere.

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
December 30, 2018 2:35 PM

James Bailey has a similar dream, where he saw the price of Silver drop to $7.82, but he somehow doubts if the dream was really about silver, because such a dip is unbelievable.

Anyway, our financial elite are capable of such financial mischief.

Nick
Nick
December 31, 2018 6:41 AM

Thanks CF, I missed that – have been watching the cryptos more than silver.

Mike BC
Mike BC
December 28, 2018 12:54 PM

Ronald: I see from your comments that you are one who does not spend private time alone with the Lord to get accustomed to His voice. You need that in your life to be able to eat the grain and spit out the chaff. Your life depends on you being able to discern things on your own. God desires to be your counselor and guide in all areas of your life, so that it may go well with you.
blessings, Mike

Tony Leung
Tony Leung
July 2, 2019 1:14 AM

James and others, I dreamed a grey horse ran away from me few hours ago. I think silver will drop soon. But I didn’t see any numbers and how low it will drop. Do you have any insight for silver or PM?

ScottyAUS
ScottyAUS
March 11, 2019 6:12 PM

James, do you think this leg down in silver is the last leg in your Brad Pitt going to baseball or has that dream already finished?
I have had two dreams recently where I am throwing out wrapping paper which I would take as some dreams are already open and started and others need to be thrown out as they are too old. It was gold wrapping paper from Xmas.
Scott

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
March 11, 2019 6:45 PM

ScottyAUS, I don’t think that the Brad Pitt sequence has occurred yet.

The world is waiting for a Brexit vote from the UK. This vote is necessary for the Global Currency Reset.

The ruling elite do not want Brexit, because Brexit creates an appearance of “weakness” of the European Union, and such weakness is not good for the stock market.

There are 3 Brexit votes this week – on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
It is VERY DECEPTIVE, because the stock market and SILVER could move based on false hopes.

Stocks might rally and Silver might dip if Brexit vote fails on Tuesday (and Wednesday), in anticipation of Brexit Extension (postponement). This might be a deceptive market rally.

However, if Brexit is voted on Wednesday, or if Brexit vote is not extended by Thursday, then we should expect a market sell off.

According to many prophetic words, the market plunge and the rise in Silver is caused by a military event.

Carolanne Wessel
Carolanne Wessel
January 29, 2019 9:49 AM

Hi, everyone. Please check out TRVN today-sooner rather than later. The LORD gpointed it out to me and ave me a green light and I want you all to share in this blessing.l..act quickly if you are able. Shalom.

Tony Leung
Tony Leung
March 31, 2019 9:12 PM

James, I saw somebody pick up a silver coin in a dream today. I think silver might go up soon.

Eldon
Eldon
January 30, 2019 2:42 PM

Silver has broken above $16….My thinking is if it continues up the next couple days to take profits on Friday and possibly buy some puts. I’m keenly aware of the Sunday night massacre. Anybody have more definitive thoughts?

Tony Leung
Tony Leung
January 31, 2019 7:45 AM

Eldon, I saw $16.2 in a vision and I’ll probably take profit at this point. But it is not necessary the turning point. I’ll wait for a signal to buy or put after that.

Brian
January 30, 2019 6:56 PM

Eldon, what Sunday night massacre are you speaking about?

Eldon
Eldon
January 30, 2019 9:34 PM

Sorry, I don’t always explain adequately. I was referring to the oft repeated take down of the silver market on the off hours of Sunday night. They like to engage in this sport when the market spikes like it has the last couple of days.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
January 31, 2019 10:28 AM

Oil, gold and silver are surging. Look for Tony’s 3 tea pot pattern and EarsToHear’s 2 peaks close together in silver. This is a good sign RDD’s next wave is coming very soon.

Corrine
Corrine
January 31, 2019 10:40 AM

Yah! Thanks Marcio! PTL this is great news, thanks for sharing. Blessings, Corrine

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
January 7, 2019 7:12 AM

I just had a dream that I would like to share. It was right before waking up. I had the impression that I was on a large ship and in a room was a male artist with a short sleeved, collared, and untucked shirt with a pattern of completely vertical and interrupted colored lines like all the candlesticks on a chart. There was a woman beside him. He had just finished a small painting on paper that was on the table. I was telling him what I thought of it and was so pleased of how beautiful it was and of such high artistic quality. It was an abstract artwork of mostly black, gold, and white random patterns, with a little of blue, green, or turquiose. EOD. Because of the good feeling, I get the impression that oil, gold, and silver will go up, but I don’t know when. Any interpretations are welcomed.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
January 7, 2019 7:23 AM

Maybe the good feeling was from the success in shorting oil, gold, and silver, but the additional color of blue or green may indicate that they all go up.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
January 7, 2019 9:49 AM

Here is current chart of proshares ultrashort bloomberg oil going down:

Here is Credit Suisse AG – Velocityshares 3X inverse silver ETN (DSLV):

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
January 9, 2019 10:54 PM

I think now that my dream of the artist with the short sleeved candlestick shirt who had just finished a painting of black, gold, white, and blue/green/or turquoise may have meant that shorting these was over. I’ll add that the grey room looked like a room in a navy ship and the table was also metal and grey. The artist looked Mexican and I spoke to him in Spanish, which I very rarely do. Significance is unknown to me.

ScottyAUS
ScottyAUS
January 6, 2019 2:53 AM

James, my wife and I both received warning dreams this morning about wrong understanding. Mine was a new young manager that turned up doing something to my dairy fridge that I was not expecting and I had to clean the shelves afterwards that had orange looking bacteria. So thinking there is an up arriving that will ruin my understanding of silver down.
My wife’s dream is similar as she sees me painting walls green and the color I called Caribbean but was actually twill(grey). We then leave via the front door. This showed my thing is wrong as I am painting it green but the color was called twill. I’m currently Long oil which is green and black up but there must also be silver up for a day or two more before the drop.
If you can see anything else in this, let me know as it seems to be correcting my thinking.
Scott