Prophetic insights show a significant drop in silver prices ahead

Today I saw a short vision of a white boat sitting on the sandy bottom of a deep body of water. It looked like a cabin cruiser because it had a few small cabin windows. End of vision.

A little while later, I saw three ice hockey players wearing their uniforms with blue jerseys. They were all in their locker room and two of them were walking on their way to the ice rink, like they were about to play a game. The third guy was seated behind them, further into the locker room, and he remained seated.

My interpretation is these are showing bearish moves ahead in silver because the sunk boat was white and on the bottom and ice hockey is played on wet white ice. The blue jerseys could represent revelation. The game had not started yet, but looked like it would be soon.

I was not shown any dates, but assuming this drop is coming soon and prior to the big rally revealed in other prophetic dreams and visions, it will complete the fulfillment of my August 9 dream about four short bald men, all identical in appearance, seated side by side at a basketball game, which I interpreted as four legs down in silver prices because the first three men were all wearing orange shirts, and orange is a combination of red, yellow, and white. The fourth man, seated on the right side, was dressed differently from the other three, which I interpreted to mean the fourth leg down would be different from the first three. The chart below shows the first three legs, which were similar in size, ranging from 99 cents to $1.21.

Interestingly, each successive bottom has been lower than the ones before, beginning with $14.32 on August 16, $13.96 on September 11, and $13.86 on November 14. The size of the fourth leg has not been revealed, but after seeing the boat sitting on the bottom today, it makes me think the next bottom might be lower than the previous three. Silver is currently at $15.34, so if the next bottom is below $13.86, the next leg down would be at least $1.48 and possibly larger, but this is all pure speculation since no prices were revealed.

For now, silver is showing a lot of upward momentum, so that trend might continue for a while. Back in July and August, it found temporary support around $15.50, as shown in the above chart, so it might run into resistance around that level.

I think this next bottom will also complete the first scene from my Brad Pitt dream, which I received on June 14 (see complete post). In that scene, Brad Pitt showed up at my house, representing silver prices dropping into a pit. I was not ready to go with him, which represented me missing out on trading the drop. Initially, I mistakenly thought that represented a delay in the drop, but there was no delay. Silver started dropping immediately from the day I received the dream, dropping $3.49 from $17.35 to a low of $13.86 exactly five months later, on November 14. In the next scene, Brad Pitt left my house and entered a vacant parking lot where two bullies beat him up, which represents silver prices moving higher, so I will be watching for that move after the next drop.

Prophetic insights reveal partial information, such as directional moves without prices or dates, so I’ve added my own assumptions, which might be wrong. Therefore, this is not a recommendation for trading and is only shared as a starting point for prayerful consideration.

Byron
Byron
December 28, 2018 11:07 AM

Seeing that somebody decided the other day that it was a great time to dump a major pension fund into the stock market, while that may have presented itself as a potentially good buying opportunity , I would be on the look out for a further depreciation of the markets with more and more assets being sold to prop up the failing system. Physical gold and silver or at least paper that is held by certain groups would be the next logical thing to be dumped into the system. That could drive the prices down temporarily. The idea that it is a great time to buy in will fool those or at least give a good enough excuse to sell assets and buy the market. They created the system, it goes down they win, it goes up they win, the name of the game is consolidation. Watch for it. And when enough of the outside money has come in, when the physicals have come down enough the stock market will fall horribly. I have been watching and wondering if the flight to safety was going to rule the day, but it appears that there is still enough people who believe in the system to keep the merry-go-round spinning a while yet.
That is just my opinion though.

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
December 28, 2018 12:27 PM

Many prophetic words on this forum are actually fulfilled, BUT they do not occur when or how we expect, so IMPATIENCE causes us to miss many opportunities

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
December 28, 2018 3:15 PM

Byron, to your point, Zerohedge has recently discussed how fund managers needed to rotate 64b out of bonds into stocks before end of year. We will see what happens afterwards. SNS

Nick
Nick
December 30, 2018 12:17 PM

I may have had a silver dream this morning: As I was skating (not skiing?!) down a ski slope – everything white – I saw off to the right, very large, the number 650. Understanding that it meant $6.50 I thought “surely it (silver) isn’t supposed to drop below $8.50”. I realise these numbers are both lower than others have seen – perhaps a drop of 650 not to 650? Only sharing in case it fits the jigsaw somewhere.

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
December 30, 2018 2:35 PM

James Bailey has a similar dream, where he saw the price of Silver drop to $7.82, but he somehow doubts if the dream was really about silver, because such a dip is unbelievable.

Anyway, our financial elite are capable of such financial mischief.

Nick
Nick
December 31, 2018 6:41 AM

Thanks CF, I missed that – have been watching the cryptos more than silver.

Mike BC
Mike BC
December 28, 2018 12:54 PM

Ronald: I see from your comments that you are one who does not spend private time alone with the Lord to get accustomed to His voice. You need that in your life to be able to eat the grain and spit out the chaff. Your life depends on you being able to discern things on your own. God desires to be your counselor and guide in all areas of your life, so that it may go well with you.
blessings, Mike

March 11, 2019 6:12 PM

James, do you think this leg down in silver is the last leg in your Brad Pitt going to baseball or has that dream already finished?
I have had two dreams recently where I am throwing out wrapping paper which I would take as some dreams are already open and started and others need to be thrown out as they are too old. It was gold wrapping paper from Xmas.
Scott

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
March 11, 2019 6:45 PM

ScottyAUS, I don’t think that the Brad Pitt sequence has occurred yet.

The world is waiting for a Brexit vote from the UK. This vote is necessary for the Global Currency Reset.

The ruling elite do not want Brexit, because Brexit creates an appearance of “weakness” of the European Union, and such weakness is not good for the stock market.

There are 3 Brexit votes this week – on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
It is VERY DECEPTIVE, because the stock market and SILVER could move based on false hopes.

Stocks might rally and Silver might dip if Brexit vote fails on Tuesday (and Wednesday), in anticipation of Brexit Extension (postponement). This might be a deceptive market rally.

However, if Brexit is voted on Wednesday, or if Brexit vote is not extended by Thursday, then we should expect a market sell off.

According to many prophetic words, the market plunge and the rise in Silver is caused by a military event.

Carolanne Wessel
Carolanne Wessel
January 29, 2019 9:49 AM

Hi, everyone. Please check out TRVN today-sooner rather than later. The LORD gpointed it out to me and ave me a green light and I want you all to share in this blessing.l..act quickly if you are able. Shalom.

Eldon
Eldon
January 30, 2019 2:42 PM

Silver has broken above $16….My thinking is if it continues up the next couple days to take profits on Friday and possibly buy some puts. I’m keenly aware of the Sunday night massacre. Anybody have more definitive thoughts?

Tony Leung
Tony Leung
January 31, 2019 7:45 AM

Eldon, I saw $16.2 in a vision and I’ll probably take profit at this point. But it is not necessary the turning point. I’ll wait for a signal to buy or put after that.

Brian
January 30, 2019 6:56 PM

Eldon, what Sunday night massacre are you speaking about?

Eldon
Eldon
January 30, 2019 9:34 PM

Sorry, I don’t always explain adequately. I was referring to the oft repeated take down of the silver market on the off hours of Sunday night. They like to engage in this sport when the market spikes like it has the last couple of days.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
January 31, 2019 10:28 AM

Oil, gold and silver are surging. Look for Tony’s 3 tea pot pattern and EarsToHear’s 2 peaks close together in silver. This is a good sign RDD’s next wave is coming very soon.

Corrine
Corrine
January 31, 2019 10:40 AM

Yah! Thanks Marcio! PTL this is great news, thanks for sharing. Blessings, Corrine

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
January 7, 2019 7:12 AM

I just had a dream that I would like to share. It was right before waking up. I had the impression that I was on a large ship and in a room was a male artist with a short sleeved, collared, and untucked shirt with a pattern of completely vertical and interrupted colored lines like all the candlesticks on a chart. There was a woman beside him. He had just finished a small painting on paper that was on the table. I was telling him what I thought of it and was so pleased of how beautiful it was and of such high artistic quality. It was an abstract artwork of mostly black, gold, and white random patterns, with a little of blue, green, or turquiose. EOD. Because of the good feeling, I get the impression that oil, gold, and silver will go up, but I don’t know when. Any interpretations are welcomed.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
January 7, 2019 7:23 AM

Maybe the good feeling was from the success in shorting oil, gold, and silver, but the additional color of blue or green may indicate that they all go up.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
January 7, 2019 9:49 AM

Here is current chart of proshares ultrashort bloomberg oil going down:

Here is Credit Suisse AG – Velocityshares 3X inverse silver ETN (DSLV):

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
January 9, 2019 10:54 PM

I think now that my dream of the artist with the short sleeved candlestick shirt who had just finished a painting of black, gold, white, and blue/green/or turquoise may have meant that shorting these was over. I’ll add that the grey room looked like a room in a navy ship and the table was also metal and grey. The artist looked Mexican and I spoke to him in Spanish, which I very rarely do. Significance is unknown to me.

January 6, 2019 2:53 AM

James, my wife and I both received warning dreams this morning about wrong understanding. Mine was a new young manager that turned up doing something to my dairy fridge that I was not expecting and I had to clean the shelves afterwards that had orange looking bacteria. So thinking there is an up arriving that will ruin my understanding of silver down.
My wife’s dream is similar as she sees me painting walls green and the color I called Caribbean but was actually twill(grey). We then leave via the front door. This showed my thing is wrong as I am painting it green but the color was called twill. I’m currently Long oil which is green and black up but there must also be silver up for a day or two more before the drop.
If you can see anything else in this, let me know as it seems to be correcting my thinking.
Scott

January 4, 2019 9:22 PM
James, another dream and I think this one is more silver as the numbers match with silver. I feel this is a correction dream as that is how it felt. I’m at a checkout area and a lady wants a price check of an iced bun she wants to buy. I look at it and it has three price tickets on it. It has the original one for the whole iced Bun of $12 or something and two others. I don’t look at one of the others but the smallest one which is $3.44 or 4.33. Think it’s the $4 one. The Bun has white icing on it. I then tell the lady the checkout has scanned the highest price and not the lowest price which is what it is. I take the higher price tickets off and go to the bakery section to see what has happened and tell them to make sure they take the old tickets off when they make the pieces smaller. I’m looking around the shelves and don’t see any iced bun left. I see I think cheesecake slices and other food but not much. It’s like people have bought everything. A lady comes from out the back and I tell her about the ticket and she says she must have missed that one. I then see a fruit truck delivery has arrived and the fruit section is nearly empty and needs filling. I decide to help. I then grab a box of mushrooms to fill. I also remember something about turning on the lights when the delivery arrived. EOD. I know someone had a dream with 6.50 recently bat that doesn’t fit with mine. If I put this dream together with the dive boat dream and the Brad Pitt dream it could where the… Read more »
Tony Leung
Tony Leung
January 4, 2019 10:14 PM

James and Scotty, I saw silver at $16.20 and my son touching three small white mice Yestarday. Not sure what mice mean. But I think It will go to at least $16.2 after the first V-shape.

January 6, 2019 4:28 PM

Tony, I’m thinking silver might go to 16.20 first. Mice are vermin and eat away at stuff. The mice could be the V.
Scott

Stirred-not-Shaken
Stirred-not-Shaken
January 6, 2019 7:02 PM

Mice, rats, and consuming insects are warnings that our trade (or a planned trade) is in trouble and will take losses (eat your profits). SNS

Tony Leung
Tony Leung
January 6, 2019 9:58 PM

Everybody, thank you.SNS’s interpretation sounds right to me. I asked God about trading the V-shape of silver and then God gave me the mice dream. So I think Mice might be the warning for trading the drop of silver. Silver might go up (3 days or 3 small move). But I am thinking it won’t go up to $16 level this time because Scotty’s previous dream showed two floors up (The moves of silver might be $14~15 and $15~16 in two seprerate steps). Therefore I’m thinking $16.20 will be the next move after the first V. So if silver go up to $15.9X and gold go up to $130X, I plan to short PM.

January 3, 2019 11:14 PM

James, I think the drop is about to happen. I saw a very large white V drawn in a dream this morning, then a large silver V, then a small red V. The red one might have had some black on it. This dream was then followed but me having afternoon tea with president Trump. I was explaining to him about a house forsale that was surrounded by other houses and the other house were next to water. He didn’t answer my questions but instead just smiled. He then left with his wife and two kids in a what looked like a white corvette stingray. Except the nose was longer and it had back seats. I was looking for secret service but couldn’t see them. I had a feeling something down the road was bad and he needed to let them know and not be an ass about it.
Looking back on my white dive ship dream and this one with trump in a white car plus a dream I had about a civil war I believe we are very close. The civil war dream I was looking for a 30odd6 but couldn’t find it and then a man turned up with a 243 rifle. I then saw a lady taking a bath in a white bath full of gold coins instead of water. This drop will be brief but very big and come straight back up from what I have seen in the dreams. Oil will go up after this I believe.
Thinking gold will hit 1300, then drop to 1243.
Pray about this and ask god for confirmation for yourselves.
Scott

Tony Leung
Tony Leung
January 3, 2019 11:45 PM

Scotty, I remember you have a dream about two floor up before a large ship. So I think silver will go to $16 level first before the big drop. Do you think so?

January 4, 2019 3:15 AM

Tony, my current dreams are showing gold turning at near 1300, then it drops and forms a V going up, then according to Brad Pitt running the ball it continues higher, then another drop, turning back up again. How high these are and how low I’m not 100%
Scott