Prophetic insights show a significant drop in silver prices ahead

Today I saw a short vision of a white boat sitting on the sandy bottom of a deep body of water. It looked like a cabin cruiser because it had a few small cabin windows. End of vision.

A little while later, I saw three ice hockey players wearing their uniforms with blue jerseys. They were all in their locker room and two of them were walking on their way to the ice rink, like they were about to play a game. The third guy was seated behind them, further into the locker room, and he remained seated.

My interpretation is these are showing bearish moves ahead in silver because the sunk boat was white and on the bottom and ice hockey is played on wet white ice. The blue jerseys could represent revelation. The game had not started yet, but looked like it would be soon.

I was not shown any dates, but assuming this drop is coming soon and prior to the big rally revealed in other prophetic dreams and visions, it will complete the fulfillment of my August 9 dream about four short bald men, all identical in appearance, seated side by side at a basketball game, which I interpreted as four legs down in silver prices because the first three men were all wearing orange shirts, and orange is a combination of red, yellow, and white. The fourth man, seated on the right side, was dressed differently from the other three, which I interpreted to mean the fourth leg down would be different from the first three. The chart below shows the first three legs, which were similar in size, ranging from 99 cents to $1.21.

Interestingly, each successive bottom has been lower than the ones before, beginning with $14.32 on August 16, $13.96 on September 11, and $13.86 on November 14. The size of the fourth leg has not been revealed, but after seeing the boat sitting on the bottom today, it makes me think the next bottom might be lower than the previous three. Silver is currently at $15.34, so if the next bottom is below $13.86, the next leg down would be at least $1.48 and possibly larger, but this is all pure speculation since no prices were revealed.

For now, silver is showing a lot of upward momentum, so that trend might continue for a while. Back in July and August, it found temporary support around $15.50, as shown in the above chart, so it might run into resistance around that level.

I think this next bottom will also complete the first scene from my Brad Pitt dream, which I received on June 14 (see complete post). In that scene, Brad Pitt showed up at my house, representing silver prices dropping into a pit. I was not ready to go with him, which represented me missing out on trading the drop. Initially, I mistakenly thought that represented a delay in the drop, but there was no delay. Silver started dropping immediately from the day I received the dream, dropping $3.49 from $17.35 to a low of $13.86 exactly five months later, on November 14. In the next scene, Brad Pitt left my house and entered a vacant parking lot where two bullies beat him up, which represents silver prices moving higher, so I will be watching for that move after the next drop.

Prophetic insights reveal partial information, such as directional moves without prices or dates, so I’ve added my own assumptions, which might be wrong. Therefore, this is not a recommendation for trading and is only shared as a starting point for prayerful consideration.

Byron
Byron
December 28, 2018 11:07 AM

Seeing that somebody decided the other day that it was a great time to dump a major pension fund into the stock market, while that may have presented itself as a potentially good buying opportunity , I would be on the look out for a further depreciation of the markets with more and more assets being sold to prop up the failing system. Physical gold and silver or at least paper that is held by certain groups would be the next logical thing to be dumped into the system. That could drive the prices down temporarily. The idea that it is a great time to buy in will fool those or at least give a good enough excuse to sell assets and buy the market. They created the system, it goes down they win, it goes up they win, the name of the game is consolidation. Watch for it. And when enough of the outside money has come in, when the physicals have come down enough the stock market will fall horribly. I have been watching and wondering if the flight to safety was going to rule the day, but it appears that there is still enough people who believe in the system to keep the merry-go-round spinning a while yet.
That is just my opinion though.

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
December 28, 2018 12:27 PM

Many prophetic words on this forum are actually fulfilled, BUT they do not occur when or how we expect, so IMPATIENCE causes us to miss many opportunities

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
December 28, 2018 3:15 PM

Byron, to your point, Zerohedge has recently discussed how fund managers needed to rotate 64b out of bonds into stocks before end of year. We will see what happens afterwards. SNS

Nick
Nick
December 30, 2018 12:17 PM

I may have had a silver dream this morning: As I was skating (not skiing?!) down a ski slope – everything white – I saw off to the right, very large, the number 650. Understanding that it meant $6.50 I thought “surely it (silver) isn’t supposed to drop below $8.50”. I realise these numbers are both lower than others have seen – perhaps a drop of 650 not to 650? Only sharing in case it fits the jigsaw somewhere.

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
December 30, 2018 2:35 PM

James Bailey has a similar dream, where he saw the price of Silver drop to $7.82, but he somehow doubts if the dream was really about silver, because such a dip is unbelievable.

Anyway, our financial elite are capable of such financial mischief.

Nick
Nick
December 31, 2018 6:41 AM

Thanks CF, I missed that – have been watching the cryptos more than silver.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
January 7, 2019 7:12 AM

I just had a dream that I would like to share. It was right before waking up. I had the impression that I was on a large ship and in a room was a male artist with a short sleeved, collared, and untucked shirt with a pattern of completely vertical and interrupted colored lines like all the candlesticks on a chart. There was a woman beside him. He had just finished a small painting on paper that was on the table. I was telling him what I thought of it and was so pleased of how beautiful it was and of such high artistic quality. It was an abstract artwork of mostly black, gold, and white random patterns, with a little of blue, green, or turquiose. EOD. Because of the good feeling, I get the impression that oil, gold, and silver will go up, but I don’t know when. Any interpretations are welcomed.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
January 7, 2019 7:23 AM

Maybe the good feeling was from the success in shorting oil, gold, and silver, but the additional color of blue or green may indicate that they all go up.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
January 7, 2019 9:49 AM

Here is current chart of proshares ultrashort bloomberg oil going down:

Here is Credit Suisse AG – Velocityshares 3X inverse silver ETN (DSLV):

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
January 9, 2019 10:54 PM

I think now that my dream of the artist with the short sleeved candlestick shirt who had just finished a painting of black, gold, white, and blue/green/or turquoise may have meant that shorting these was over. I’ll add that the grey room looked like a room in a navy ship and the table was also metal and grey. The artist looked Mexican and I spoke to him in Spanish, which I very rarely do. Significance is unknown to me.

ScottyAUS
ScottyAUS
January 6, 2019 2:53 AM

James, my wife and I both received warning dreams this morning about wrong understanding. Mine was a new young manager that turned up doing something to my dairy fridge that I was not expecting and I had to clean the shelves afterwards that had orange looking bacteria. So thinking there is an up arriving that will ruin my understanding of silver down.
My wife’s dream is similar as she sees me painting walls green and the color I called Caribbean but was actually twill(grey). We then leave via the front door. This showed my thing is wrong as I am painting it green but the color was called twill. I’m currently Long oil which is green and black up but there must also be silver up for a day or two more before the drop.
If you can see anything else in this, let me know as it seems to be correcting my thinking.
Scott

ScottyAUS
ScottyAUS
January 4, 2019 9:22 PM
James, another dream and I think this one is more silver as the numbers match with silver. I feel this is a correction dream as that is how it felt. I’m at a checkout area and a lady wants a price check of an iced bun she wants to buy. I look at it and it has three price tickets on it. It has the original one for the whole iced Bun of $12 or something and two others. I don’t look at one of the others but the smallest one which is $3.44 or 4.33. Think it’s the $4 one. The Bun has white icing on it. I then tell the lady the checkout has scanned the highest price and not the lowest price which is what it is. I take the higher price tickets off and go to the bakery section to see what has happened and tell them to make sure they take the old tickets off when they make the pieces smaller. I’m looking around the shelves and don’t see any iced bun left. I see I think cheesecake slices and other food but not much. It’s like people have bought everything. A lady comes from out the back and I tell her about the ticket and she says she must have missed that one. I then see a fruit truck delivery has arrived and the fruit section is nearly empty and needs filling. I decide to help. I then grab a box of mushrooms to fill. I also remember something about turning on the lights when the delivery arrived. EOD. I know someone had a dream with 6.50 recently bat that doesn’t fit with mine. If I put this dream together with the dive boat dream and the Brad Pitt dream it could where the… Read more »
Tony Leung
Tony Leung
January 4, 2019 10:14 PM

James and Scotty, I saw silver at $16.20 and my son touching three small white mice Yestarday. Not sure what mice mean. But I think It will go to at least $16.2 after the first V-shape.

ScottyAUS
ScottyAUS
January 6, 2019 4:28 PM

Tony, I’m thinking silver might go to 16.20 first. Mice are vermin and eat away at stuff. The mice could be the V.
Scott

Stirred-not-Shaken
Stirred-not-Shaken
January 6, 2019 7:02 PM

Mice, rats, and consuming insects are warnings that our trade (or a planned trade) is in trouble and will take losses (eat your profits). SNS

Tony Leung
Tony Leung
January 6, 2019 9:58 PM

Everybody, thank you.SNS’s interpretation sounds right to me. I asked God about trading the V-shape of silver and then God gave me the mice dream. So I think Mice might be the warning for trading the drop of silver. Silver might go up (3 days or 3 small move). But I am thinking it won’t go up to $16 level this time because Scotty’s previous dream showed two floors up (The moves of silver might be $14~15 and $15~16 in two seprerate steps). Therefore I’m thinking $16.20 will be the next move after the first V. So if silver go up to $15.9X and gold go up to $130X, I plan to short PM.

ScottyAUS
ScottyAUS
January 3, 2019 11:14 PM

James, I think the drop is about to happen. I saw a very large white V drawn in a dream this morning, then a large silver V, then a small red V. The red one might have had some black on it. This dream was then followed but me having afternoon tea with president Trump. I was explaining to him about a house forsale that was surrounded by other houses and the other house were next to water. He didn’t answer my questions but instead just smiled. He then left with his wife and two kids in a what looked like a white corvette stingray. Except the nose was longer and it had back seats. I was looking for secret service but couldn’t see them. I had a feeling something down the road was bad and he needed to let them know and not be an ass about it.
Looking back on my white dive ship dream and this one with trump in a white car plus a dream I had about a civil war I believe we are very close. The civil war dream I was looking for a 30odd6 but couldn’t find it and then a man turned up with a 243 rifle. I then saw a lady taking a bath in a white bath full of gold coins instead of water. This drop will be brief but very big and come straight back up from what I have seen in the dreams. Oil will go up after this I believe.
Thinking gold will hit 1300, then drop to 1243.
Pray about this and ask god for confirmation for yourselves.
Scott

Tony Leung
Tony Leung
January 3, 2019 11:45 PM

Scotty, I remember you have a dream about two floor up before a large ship. So I think silver will go to $16 level first before the big drop. Do you think so?

ScottyAUS
ScottyAUS
January 4, 2019 3:15 AM

Tony, my current dreams are showing gold turning at near 1300, then it drops and forms a V going up, then according to Brad Pitt running the ball it continues higher, then another drop, turning back up again. How high these are and how low I’m not 100%
Scott

Carolanne
Carolanne
December 28, 2018 2:04 PM

I had a dream last night that confirms this drop then spike to come. It was a little too girly to share here, but spot on. I was concerned that $14 in fall was the “Brad Pitt” and we all missed it, but feel encouraged it’s yet to come. I have had many revelations about silver, but always my fleshly presumptions about timing have been off. I have been leaning in harder for His voice, as day to day oil trading as of late has been lucrative, but every time I get in the way I miss the bigger blessing. Why I wrestle with trust and obedience I’ll never understand. God is patient but will whisper, “Told you so!” I believe that’s why the LORD led me to this forum, to learn to trust only in Him and lean not on my own understanding while building for the uncertain future. Sometimes He tells me to get in to something at an illogical price or time. Then, that investment goes stale or underperforms but another one goes way up that I was more heavily positioned in, which more than makes up for the underperforming ones. Right now, with all the volatility, it’s a good time for those not faint of heart and truly trusting and listening. Natural gas is practically being given away, oil is on a roller coaster, as are equities. Seems the banksters and elites are pumping and dumpiing, but God is one step ahead of them if you ask Him, he’ll give you foresight on how to play alongside the hucksters while they try to outwit us.

Simple Man
Simple Man
December 29, 2018 5:23 AM

Hucksters, Carolanne? You’re way too kind…

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
December 28, 2018 2:54 PM

Carolanne, it seems that Equities are bouncing at the bottom, right now. I feel that Equities are absorbing all the energy that is needed for a Rocket launch.

Silver Futures contracts expired yesterday, so I expect the elite to crash the price soon.
– I expect Silver to drop when equities rise
– i expect Dollar to drop, to push equities up
– I expect Oil to rise when equities rise, because Oil (energy stocks) could help to push the SPX upward.

This is all just GUESSWORK, from trends that i have observed in the recent past.

Carolanne
Carolanne
December 28, 2018 3:52 PM

Good speculations, Cunny Fred. If the oil and equities go up simultaneously, GUSH is a good 3x bull ETF to consider, as it mirrors both. I hope you can get it in Europe. The other day, I had a dream of the BP oil spill with the little ducks getting cleaned up with Dawn dish soap. The next morning, (Dawn) I was led to buy a small position GUSH for a nice “clean up.”

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
December 28, 2018 4:23 PM

I am too immature for 3x ETFs. Currently, I only think about FAZ, but I wish to go long in FAS, but IF AND ONLY IF I have enough courage to follow the uptrend in SPX

FAZ and SPXU are both 3x bear shares that go up then Equities PLUNGE.

The only way that i can trade Oil or FAS is if I am in front of my computer all day. Oil is EXTREMELY VOLATILE.

Carolanne
Carolanne
December 29, 2018 12:12 PM
I don’t play FAS, just because it’s a bit pricey per share, and too much market manipulation right now. As for oil-it’s where the money is to be made right now. I have been shorting both bullls n bears-GUSH(bull) -DRIP(bear) with rather small investments, as the volatility pays off both ways as of late. The dream about the ducks warned me to get out of DRIP and into GUSH. It paid off nicely. Both are relatively cheap per share, so it’s a win/win. Check Stocktwits for daily sentiment-there are testimonies showing it’s been a field day as of late. I had a dream last night as I prayed for reasons why I was to take a long position in GUSH: I was wearing a pricey Burberry long trench coat in the rain, getting drenched, but enjoying it, not a miserable cold wet feeling, stooping down to the ground. Then I woke up with a silly childhood song from Bambi (don’t laugh-it’s girly I know)” DRIP DRIP drop, little April Showers.” I’m interpreting that to mean DRIP will drop in price, and I wind up with a nice gain from GUSH by April, as I can then afford to buy the pricey designer coat, I’m getting pleasantly “drenched in the DRIP trench” (which I would love to own, but won’t be buying in real life in case anyone is assuming I am materialistic.) This all makes sense as OPEC oil production cuts will be implemented in early 2019, peaking bullish interest. The Burberry trench and pouring rain also prompted me to share the dream with you, as I think you might live in the UK where Burberry is sold, it rains a lot there, and you’re skeptical of this timely opportunity. This is not financial advice, and any other interpretations are… Read more »
Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
December 29, 2018 12:55 PM

Carolanne, if you’re wearing “long” attire (your position = clothes), and you’re getting wet, you’re going to be underwater in your trade. Warning dream. SNS

Carolanne
Carolanne
December 30, 2018 3:45 PM

SNS, I know you have studied and have knowledge and insight on prophetic trading. I recall you pointed that warning thing out to me and I had a very negative dream about dirty looks and smelly holes in the ground, and I concerning silver I had been off on interpretation and timing, possibly even the year. I guess I didn’t explain the positive “pinch me” sentiment of this dream-it felt like a blissful downpour of blessing, not a cold, slap-you-in the-face kind of rain, or drowning underwater. Although I was drenched, the luxury rain coat felt like a covering of God’s protection, extravagance and favor-“soaking” in His love. It was actually knee length-but there’s no such thing as a medium position, lol. Maybe I cancel my long position early? I was sightseeing in London, and there was an air of excitement since I’ve wanted to visit but have never been there, so I would have purchased the coat with £-British Pound Sterling-so maybe my stooping down represents buying the dip in silver-the high price tag of the coat a warning to get in on the dip because it will go up. Bur–bear-y might have something to do with silver price going down? April showers bring May flowers-and green grass. So oil (my dark hair) and equities simultaneously in the green-which is why I was led to GUSH, which is cheap right now.

Stirred-not-Shaken
Stirred-not-Shaken
December 30, 2018 9:52 PM

Sometimes you have to know the color of the coat, to determine the underlying representation. Was that part of the dream? Black is obviously oil, tan equities, white / grey is metals. SNS

Carolanne
Carolanne
December 31, 2018 10:18 AM

It was tan.

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
December 28, 2018 7:20 PM

If oil is scary, natural gas is even scarier….SNS

Bill B
Bill B
December 28, 2018 1:16 AM

A simple FYI, in 2008/9, declines in the paper price of silver were not matched by the Physical market. When extreme demand increased during those economically difficult times, the premium on physical silver increased substantially (sometimes to 100% of the spot price.)

Jacob AU
Jacob AU
December 31, 2018 11:10 AM

I have been focused on crypto and S&P 500, but this post peaked my interest. It caused me to watch a video on market manipulation of silver. I had a sleep mid day afterwards and I had a dream possibly related to silver. In the dream a man tried to climb up a ladder and he got up about two rungs before I grabbed him and threw him to the ground. I must have done the action of throwing him in my sleep because it woke me up, and I instantly thought it was for the markets. But it could mean a drastic sudden drop in silver is coming very soon. Please take this in prayer.

Jacob AU
Jacob AU
January 2, 2019 3:13 AM

Actually I think this relates to Spx

Byron
Byron
December 28, 2018 11:58 AM
Another thing that I wanted to speak on but have been reluctant to spread was the information bubble. Supposedly data is the next greatest thing, While working on a 10 year old washing machine I was surprised to find an antenna incorporated into the circuit board. These things already are becoming involved into everything. But what good is this data? Short of the soap company testing on live baby seals I probably am not going to change my buying habits. Like most people we really do get set in our ways. With the information overload of advertising, as a generalization, most of us are ignoring advertisements on websites, most of us only open emails if we recognize the sender and answer the phone when we recognize the number. IT is white noise now. Short of subliminal infrasound and flash messages do people really pay attention any more? More and more people are only paying attention to things that have minimal advertising or like this site and many you tube channels have none either by choice or de-monitization. How is that information useful to marketing agencies when they are politically motivated not profit? Not to mention, we all cry and complain about facebook and twitter using your data. These are the same profiles that call the 300 lb shut in women as curvy, and the 400 lb guy who played football in junior high as athletic. The same data that has a person following sharing and crying about starving children in Mexico but cannot find it on the map and would never even give loose change to the Salvation Army at Christmas. BFF’s with 1000’s of their close personal friends but never even visited for coffee. This data? is worth billions? The big tech companies know this, they are selling a… Read more »