Two Prophetic Dreams Warn of War Approaching, but Not Yet Starting

The Lord Jesus told us one of the signs of the last days would be wars and rumors of wars (Matthew 24:6).  Lately, we have been hearing lots of rumors coming from news reports as well as many prophetic warnings.

Two Z3ers posted comments today sharing dreams they had last night, which both have similar warnings of war coming, but not quite starting. The first was shared by sgd:

“I had a very vivid dream last night of a war. There were fighter jets racing low through the sky and smoke and people were running. I don’t live by the sea, but I in my dream I was by the shore line and a huge battle ship with it’s armory was pointed towards the shore line, and then it suddenly turned away and as did the fighter jets. The ship did have a white banner on the side with a red border and three stars in prefect alignment. I don’t know why. The attack didn’t last long and the ship never actually attacked us.”

Bonnie Paasch replied to sgd’s dream with this comment:

“I kept having a similar short dream over and over last night. I just kept seeing soldiers coming. They never got close enough to attack but they were just coming. I don’t know how many times that I had the same scene but it was quite a few times.”

These comments remind me of the prophetic word shared last week by Pastor TD Hale. Matt Smith shared TD Hale’s word in a comment, which I posted on April 14.

“As clear as I sit this morning, the LORD spoke and said, ‘Do not fear North Korea, for My hand will deal harshly with them.’

I cannot but speak what I hear and what He says. There are other things that you should keep your eyes on. This is the word of the Lord.”

All of these seem to fit together. It appears God is giving us a warning of an upcoming danger of a military conflict with North Korea to let us know ahead of time it will escalate into a full-blown war at this time.

Others have seen war with North Korea in our future, but if TD Hale heard correctly, those warnings are for a time further into the future. For now, we might see increased tensions, especially since North Korean is planning to launch another test missile soon.

I don’t know if these two dreams were related to North Korea, but I don’t believe God gives these kinds of dreams for our entertainment. It sounds like something is about to happen somewhere in the world that will cause many people to fear and possibly even overreact. God could be trying to spare us from that. He could also be inviting us to seek Him for more information.

Sujit Thomas
April 24, 2017 5:58 AM
It may seem to some that this threat of war has been going on for a long time without a truly global conflagration just like the words about the second coming of our Lord, so much so that it might seem like they will never transpire. But the Word says that there will be wars, not just rumors of wars, just as the Word also testifies about the Lord’s second coming. I received a word from the Lord sometime back that went something like this: “The threat of war will not go away; eventually it will manifest.” If that were not enough, a day or so back I woke up from a dream where two news correspondents were talking about war approaching. I know most of us are waiting for the Lord’s return, but I don’t know if we are truly ready to experience what must transpire before he returns. And ever since I heard of Stanley Frodsham’s 1965 prophecy, his warning words have refused to escape me. We might even be waiting for the Lord to visit us with might revival power so that we are able to do the greater things that Jesus promised those who believe in him would do. But is that really an insurance against falling away? I don’t think so. The words “Many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each another”—it would be quite presumptuous of me to think this couldn’t describe me. I won’t lie. I would love for it to not be a description of me! But, in the end, how would I know for sure? Even my heart is deceitful. Sometimes, the day can seem so idyllic I can almost forget what I am supposed to be busy about if not for a not-so-subtle reminder from… Read more »
Bonnie Paasch
Bonnie Paasch
April 24, 2017 11:48 AM

Sujit, Thank you for your word. I have been feeling this also. I know my flesh. When I first moved to California, everyone was talking about feeling earthquakes. I was really anxious to feel one as I lived in the middle of the desert in a mobile home, so I could just run outside and nothing could hurt me. Well one evening I was home alone with my cat. I had just walked out into the living room where my cat was sleeping on the couch and the mobile started shaking. I looked up and my trophies on the shelf were rocking back and forth and my cat had leeped to his feet but was just frozen on the couch as I was also frozen, afraid to move, in pure terror begging for it to stop. ( It was a 3 pointer earthquake) I anxiously check my sites feeling excited for something to happen but I have often pinched myself and asked myself, Do you really have any idea what this is going to really be like. I am growing to hate this world and the evil in it but what we are about to go through is going to test each one of us to the core. Sometimes when I get a full picture of this I throw myself to the ground and beg God to count me worthy and to be strong in my weakness. This is beyond anything that any of us are going to be able to endure. Only by the grace and strength of God in us, can we stand. May God be with us all when this comes crashing down.

Martin Semrok
April 26, 2017 2:49 AM

How many will still trust in GOD when the realm of money is shaken and disappears? Or they are about to be martyred? The LORD told Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj to prepare his children to accept martyrdom.

B.Hansen
B.Hansen
April 24, 2017 12:36 PM

Sujit,
Thank you for boldly speaking words that few of us would even think, at alone speak, but they are so true and pertain to all of us.
As I was rereading Revelation chapter 20 yesterday, verse 4 in particular, (…who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands…) the thought came into my head, what if this mark is like the Mark of God, in that, it is not a physical mark but is representative of how we think (foreheads) and our actions (hands). Could we have already taken the mark of the beast by our acceptance of the beast system, by choosing to live within it and under it? Could it be that we are on alert for RFID insert guns, but what we need to be on high alert for is: who we submit to, who we put our trust in, what we think about and where we spend our time? We know we can not serve two masters.
Also, I have been seeking the Lord lately on how to rid myself of defilement and contamination by the enemy and I was told by the Holy Spirit, “Speak it into existence. I am holy because He is holy.” I have started repeating this phase “I am holy because He is holy” 1Peter 1:16 throughout the day. I believe it to be true because I BELIEVE, and I have CAST OUT the spirit of unbelief. That unclean spirit has NO place in me. I speak it into existence!

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
April 24, 2017 6:34 PM

B. Hansen–very helpful!!!!!!!!!!!

Lydia Hodge
April 24, 2017 8:54 AM

Very well said Sujit. How can we truly know our own heart? I would think we could all learn a lesson from The apostle Peter who spoke so boldly how he would follow Jesus even to the death but denied him 3 times. I think through having his fleshly weakness exposed and the Lord praying for him he was reconciled to a place of honor where he would eventually lay his life down for the cause of Christ. It’s only through him that we can truly die to self. Thank you for your honest humility in this matter.

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
April 24, 2017 6:31 PM

I am praying like this, “Lord help me when I am hungry. Help me when I am tired to still love….”

He knows we are going to make mistakes, but His mercy on us is going to be enough. I am checking my attitude often. I see I complain and give up when I am tired, or I am tempted to. There are so many who have gone before us and poured out their lives for others. Lord Help us to be like them. We need to encourage each other daily.

I also try to live some scenarios in my mind and see if I would really listen to the Lord if such and such were going on…

Julie
April 24, 2017 8:13 AM

I think you have the right perspective, Sujit. No one is immune from falling away when the hard stuff hits. But, by then, there will be no choice but to go through with it. I think it is important to know Jesus’ character, and that He gets it if we do fall, and don’t let our failure stop us from going back to Him.

Jesse Terrell
Jesse Terrell
April 24, 2017 9:45 PM

Such remarkable insight…and you probably speak for many of us, Sujit. We hope and pray that we are ready, are prepared —maybe not totally physically prepared–but prepared. We pray we will endure to the end, even if it means being a martyr. The problem is we don’t know exactly what is coming, or when, or in what order. Tsunami first? Nuclear attack first? Riots and martial law first? EMP strike first? Stock market crash first? Then what’s next? We’ve never been through, or even halfway through, a Great Tribulation before. So what do we expect to happen? Without absolute trust and faith in—and obedience to—the LORD, will we make it.

Tasha
Tasha
April 24, 2017 9:08 PM

Yes, your comment reminds me of a passage from Daniel that I’ve thought of many times. He knew that we would have such fears and gave reassurance already thousands of years ago for this. It’s Daniel 11:32-35:

32 And such as do wickedly against the covenant, shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God, shall be strong and do exploits.

33 And they that understand among the people shall instruct many: yet they shall fall by the sword, and by flame, by captivity, and by spoil many days.

34 Now when they shall fall, they shall be helped with a little help: but many shall cleave to them with flatteries.

35 And some of them of understanding shall fall, to try them, and to purge, and to make them white, even to the time of the end: because it is yet for a time appointed.

Tasha
Tasha
April 24, 2017 9:11 PM

….the comfort is that even if those ‘of understanding’ shall fall, it will not be fatal; it will only be temporary and will serve to further refine them.

Debi
Debi
April 24, 2017 8:08 AM

Paul, you are not a loner welcome to our family and You are part of Gods family I understand why you said that I see many people a week but prefer to be alone since I hav no one to talk to about the signs of the times . May God Bless you with His peace today

Bonnie Paasch
Bonnie Paasch
April 24, 2017 12:04 PM

That was so sweet Debi for what you said to Paul. We are all in this together and I am convicted for not being more sympathetic to others needs. It was heart warming to hear you call us a family, and thank you to daddy James for all of his hard work on this site.

Paul
Paul
April 25, 2017 2:55 PM

Thank you Debi and I do feel at home and not weird…..
You rightly said – no one is concerned about the end times. But it is changing.

My wife used to laugh at me because I used to to rapture and endtime sites and gather info. Now she has changed and burdened and wants to quit her job etc and ….serve the Lord

Be Blessed,
Paul

Paul
Paul
April 23, 2017 10:38 PM
Dear James, I have a very sober dream to share which I had this morning 23rd April – I went very subdued to church for the Sunday service. I believe it is coming very soon and is in the US. Also, it is related to the ground. Hope my explanation of the dream below is clear – it is difficult for me to express in words as you all do.. this is all in black and white The dream seems to be sandwiched with 3 slides together First – a group of people moving around in a place – nothing distinctive but like going about in a place like a ground or something…..I do not know anyone of them. Suddenly I see – a large herd ( i would say – army) of big Elephants rushing/running and they are all across the horizon running madly towards me ( i am seeing them) . My gaze goes from right to left of them and I see smaller elephants also running and the thought crosses my mind ..THEY are going to crush the people…. end of first slide Secondly – immediately I see a huge ( you know the connection passageway between train bogies which we go through into each bogie/compartment or like the old pumping rubber of the air ventilators) one and the personnel ( they seem to be some government outfit) and pushing it in place and it was a long one and coming more and more into something – and trying to push it and the thought crossing my mind was pushing it to the other side. This thing like a manufactured tunnel ( not circular – but like door type but larger) end of second slide Third and Final slide – I see a huge front of the… Read more »
Alison Pound
Alison Pound
April 24, 2017 2:40 AM
Hi Paul, I want to encourage you to go back to the Lord and keep waiting upon Him for the meaning of this dream. It is apparent that it made quite an impact upon you. I understand that you have had difficulty writing what you saw. I believe it would be helpful to you , if you had another go at writing the dream. This time, only write what you saw. Don’t try to write what you think it was, only what you saw. I have written below what I think you said and some thoughts on each element of your dream that hopefully will get you thinking. The people you saw were gathered together at some public gathering place like a sportsground. Is that what you saw? If so, who do these people represent? Are they a bunch of Christians at a meeting? Are they the American people? Who are they? Elephants wil stampede when they are frightened or threatened. This is true of people also. Do you believe the dream was literally elephants, or were they a large population of people. Or is the dream simply trying to communicate that a panic will spread. We always refer to ‘the elephant in the room’ but we don’t literally mean there is an elephant in the room. There is something causing the elephants to stampede. A fear, a threat. You saw large and small elephants. So is this the population, young and old all running? Did you actually see a train? Because you did not say that. You began describing the way train carriages are joined. Then government personnel were pushing all the carriages together, connecting them into a long train that they were pushing into an entrance door. A train carries passengers. It can also carry cargo. It would… Read more »
Paul
Paul
April 25, 2017 3:08 PM

Dear Alison,

Thank you very much for your response and prayers. It means much to me.
I did put the dream as I saw it – only could not explain clearly which I notice now. I am praying for a deeper understanding because I believe this is going to come to pass very soon.

I am thinking that it is an internal event in 2 ways ( as you said – elephants frightened or threatened)

1. – like an economic collapse and the govt has no clue how to stop it. The elephants could be the unsolved problems all piled up and now creating a stampede and the box cars/manmade tunnel is the means of man trying to escape through the high barrier with the tunnel (slide 2).
This could happen in US with the administration doing what it is now.. Internal because I see no enemy and battles. This collapse is the one that could trigger the famine ( seen about 3 dreams). The currency war is very real now and anytime could implode. The kiloton used – could be something to make a hole/way …

2. It is a natural disaster – May 10-15, 2017 is the 188 avg earthquake cycle calculation plus or minus 3 days. This time fits in prophetically with so many things re: Israel, revelation signs and also the dark things being done during this time 19 April to 1 May – Beltane festival.

Be Blessed,
Paul

Julie
April 24, 2017 8:20 AM

I was also shown stampeding red elephants, a couple of years ago, and the words, ‘war is coming.’ The box car stuff reminds me of my mind control the military used on me, my dad was driving me into a forest, and the next thing i remember, I am drugged and waking up in a rolling box car somewhere underground.

A lot of these dreams are showing you stuff deeper than what you probably want to know on a conscious level.

Paul
Paul
April 25, 2017 2:55 PM

Thank you Julie.
I have been praying about this and put in my sense in response to Allison.
Be Blessed,
Paul

Krista West
Krista
April 24, 2017 3:33 AM

While in the presence of the Lord today (thanks so much for your post on entering the Lord’s presence, James! It really has made a difference in the depth of my spiritual walk), I received a message from God that Japan is not really our ally. In my vision, there was a man that seemed familiar to me, but when I looked again, I was startled to find that he was not at all who I thought he was. I knew in my spirit that this was Japan, pretending to be an ally. This revelation made no sense to me in regards to my knowledge of Japan and my (I would say now incorrect) assumption that they were not very strong militarily after WWII. I was very confused and troubled by what the Lord was showing me.. once I finished my time with Him, I immediately started researching Japan and was very surprised to find that they are absolutely capable of developing a nuclear bomb in a short amount of time. Please take this before the Lord prayerfully, but my spirit is so upset even as I am typing this.

Diana
Diana
April 23, 2017 9:11 PM

James,Interesting as pertaining to dreams by sgd and Bonnie.I had not been aware of those posts.I had a dream this friday night,21st..
DREAM:I went into a thrift store to shop(which in real life is my favorite therapy) :)…as I walked in I saw all of these coaton rack, lots of em for sale..the sign above read 1$
THAT is how it looked..it meant every jacket was 1$,as long as it was 57°or under…well the first jacket I saw was a” red bomber” jacket.It was obvious as it was pulled out to see…I thought thats a odd jacket..stood out..I was thinking,I never saw a red bomber jacket.I looked at other coats and saw nice ones,some looked like real fur,and many other coats..I awoke.
I have never been the best at interpretations….but I did think that red bomber jacket could refer to WAR.And the fact that it was sticking out possibly meant “war is obvious”..anyways,just sharing due to others dreams…blessings today.

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
April 23, 2017 10:42 PM

Hey Diana,
Strong’s Hebrew 57 is ‘abel’ from mourning, one who sorrows for dead or calamity. See the connection to sgd’s actress and ‘call for the wailing women’. The whole of Jeremiah 9 is impt for understanding these dreams.

Psalm 57. For the director of music. To the tune of ‘do not destroy’ (see Mar R beautiful picture of worship she shared). It is a miktam. I think it is 1 of only 6 psalms that contain this word. All lamenting psalms I think. Has a hidden meaning.

Strong’s Greek 57 is agnostas. Meaning ‘to the unknown’. Found in Acts 17.

Being Yom HaShoah. Holocaust Rememberance Day. 6 million Jews dead but Satan could not wipe out the seed. 27 Nisan. Omer Day 12. Starting sunset 24th (Torah calendar). Coincides with ANZAC day here tomorrow. I guess the equivalent of veterans day. Lest we forget. And I say to you. The LORD has not forgotten you. The hour has come for the son of Man to be glorified. Truly, truly, I say to you unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it bears much fruit. (In John 12). I am the LORD, that is my name! I will not give my glory to another, nor my praise to graven images. In Isaiah 42.

Interesting when you consider the themes of Acts 17.

Hope that helps.

Jane Alexander (not the actress) but I do need some Holy Spirit prompting to share. Cos as Stephen shared regards the servants being silenced..who have said to seers ‘do not see, and to prophets ‘do not prophesy to us right things. Tell us pleasant things. Prophesy deceits. In Isaiah 30 but again the whole chapter is important.

bert
bert
April 26, 2017 6:17 PM
I’ve debated sharing this “dream/vision” because it happened so long ago, but it is relevant to the subject of war with China. I was young, about 6 or 7, and I had the most vivid dream of soldiers marching. In the dream, I was standing on a very large and softly rounded hill. Parading before me were soldiers. The rows of soldiers were so long I could not see the end of the row. The rows of soldiers marching up the hill, over the crest and then down the hill was endless; that is to say, the marching soldiers in the dream never ended in my dream. The dream was in shades of gray. The faces of the soldiers were unknown to me, but I told my mother that the soldiers looked like “Mr. Mao man” (Mao Tse Tung, also identified as Mao Zedung, former president of The People’s Republic of China, governed from 1948 to 1976). I remember being terrified of the dream, and woke crying hysterically because the soldiers were going to kill America. I knew nothing of China at that age, I only saw a picture of “Chairman Mao” in one of my parents’ magazines. Clearly, I’ve never forgotten the dream/vision. As I grew, I recall thinking as a young woman that I couldn’t see any way that China could overpower America. How times have changed. One NEVER forgets “spiritual” dreams. The details are ever sharp and crystal clear. More than anything, I would unequivocally like to be incorrect in my expectations of the reality that China will one day best the U.S. militarily. However, I am equally certain the LORD would NOT show a young child such an event without reason. So, there you are.
Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
April 24, 2017 6:25 PM

Well, this picture says it all, men on the ground, running. I have, two men, my second and third son both in the army. It could be them in those uniforms soon running…

Please check this out
4-25 100 Senators To Meet At White House To Discuss War With NK – Same Day As Gotham Shield!
Minister Paul
posted 10 min ago on youtube, it includes a dream.

In my witnessing I almost always mention this site. Please be aware that non Christians and new comers to the site are “checking out” us Christians. I had many sincere people today say they did not know and had never thought of us being in the last days. One man had given up on God when his wife had died.. At least 6 had never read the Bible ever. And a few refused to take my letter. I want to do so much for these lost people and give them the assurance only God provides. As I go I can see my heart is going to break, which is sharing the burden with the Lord. Please pray for every one. Blessings!!

John Barry
John Barry
April 23, 2017 8:57 PM

James I look at pastor Hales word a little different in meaning , do not fear N. Korea but the one who pulls the puppets strings . N. Korea does as its told by Russia & China , these are the ones to fear & keep our eyes on , imo . It is easy to see what we want to see in GODs words , I have made that mistake many times .

Bonnie Paasch
Bonnie Paasch
April 24, 2017 11:31 AM

I have 2 dogs. Rusty is a very secure and brave dog. Bear is very quick to start trouble but he is a big chicken. I have witnessed so many times where Bear will start barking at another dog or a snake or big rat and he just keeps barking and acting like they are really bad until Rusty comes to his defense. Somehow this gets Rusty to take action. Then he ends up in a fight with the dog or getting bit by the rat or snake. I think that N Korea is like Bear. He is going to start a lot of trouble.

John Barry
John Barry
April 24, 2017 12:14 PM

Your analogy made me laugh Bonnie , I also think it is right on the mark !

SusieQ
SusieQ
April 24, 2017 12:33 PM

Dogs of War…

Sujit Thomas
June 11, 2017 10:58 AM

I saw a short vision today, but I don’t know if it was of war starting somewhere or a terrorist attack or something else. And I don’t know the date or location. [I have only recently begun seeing into the spirit realm, and I saw this vision while waiting on the Lord to show me something.]

In this vision I saw an old greyish-white building. It seemed like it was near some kind of water body like a bay. I then saw a whitish flash of light come toward the building’s front left from across the water and impact it, and then the building crumbled. There was also a man with a ragged beard, and it seemed like I was seeing what he was recollecting from his mind. I think he had lived through that experience and was recollecting it. He had this look that for some reason seemed to express a longing for the times gone by and yet knowing that such times would never return.

Does this resonate with you all?

John Barry
John Barry
June 12, 2017 9:49 AM

Amen Sujit , we are in the last moments before there are radical life style changes I believe for all of us . Have you seen that old Charlton Heston movie Soylent Green from 1973 , the premise is that the oceans die in the years 2015-2019 and people end up eating people , very predictive .

S.A.
S.A.
June 12, 2017 12:10 AM

I had an upsetting dream last night of war planes flying overhead – and running to seek protection…

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
June 11, 2017 6:17 PM

Yesterday, as I was about to eat my left over jerk chicken, black beans and rice I made, and I was about to bless my food, something in my spirit told me to pray differently, and out of nowhere my spirit was heavy, and I said, “The days soon will come when people will long for a meal like this.” This man in your vision reminded of this.

Sujit Thomas
June 11, 2017 11:55 PM

Matt,

Thank you so much for sharing.

God bless.

Dovid Hafner
Dovid Hafner
April 24, 2017 8:27 PM

Here we are anticipating an attack from China and amazing things are going on in that country! They have very few bibles no denominations, and the communist foot on their neck. At this current day and age they have come to know, and are having a supernatural awakening with Y’shua(Jesus). This kind of points to the out pouring of the Ruach Ha Kodesh(holy spirit) that is prophesied to begin soon on all nations!! Praise be to the King Y’shua(Jesus)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check this out———- http://shoebat.com/2017/04/24/communist-government-is-stunned-and-left-helpless-as-tens-of-millions-of-chinese-embrace-christ-as-their-savior/

Tasha
Tasha
April 24, 2017 8:48 PM

Yes, for some reason God gives me many dreams about the Asian church. Last summer in one dream I was in a library and met a Christian girl (Candace=queen, representing the church). When she turned around I saw she was exposed/dressed immodestly. Then she turned into an Asian girl dressed in a pure white wedding gown. The bottom of her gown ballooned out like a globe (I understood it to mean possibly that the Asian church had now overtaken the western church in numbers and in refinement). Another time I saw Asian women coming in one by one and coming to repentance. There were 2 or 3 and then I saw my sister-in-law, who is South Korean and currently not a believer. But last of all this Asian man came in, an intelligent, ambitious businessman with a hard edge to him. When he broke down and started repenting you knew the world was about to change!! I understood it as a timeline for revival in the Asian church, that the women would come in first (researching it showed this to be true, as it is considered weak for a Chinese man to be spiritual). After my SIL is saved (she is resisting but showing some promising signs right now) I believe that’s when the Asian men will really start coming in. I wondered why God would want me to know this. He showed me years ago that my country, Canada, will fall to China, so the thought crossed my mind that maybe the occupying soldiers will be caught up in the revival and end up being more friend than foe 😉 ….who knows. Blessings.

Sonia
Sonia
April 24, 2017 9:32 PM

Very interesting Tasha! I knew that revival is coming to Canada and I knew that China is going to go through Canada and then the US ….but I never put the two together i.e. there will be revival during the Chinese invasion…. interesting…
Thanks for sharing!
Blessings !

Tasha
Tasha
April 24, 2017 9:53 PM

Blessings, Sonia!

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
April 26, 2017 7:51 AM
This point is very enlightening. When I was first filled with the Holy Spirit I did interpret the scriptures through the lens of selfishness. Again it is a blind sopt that Satan wants to keep us in the dark… WHY DO PEOPLE MISS THIS PROPHECY? Answer: pride. Correct prophecy is revealed for only the lowly at heart. Only these will understand. Pride begets selfishness. With selfishness one would tend to believe that the whole of scripture strictly relates to them. They become as though they have tunnel vision, as if it is all about the U.S. or about their favorite nation, Israel, or about their favorite hated city, Rome. They focus exclusively on a specific part of history while forgetting that prophecy spans the whole history of God’s people. Such pride and pet favorites is what made ‘pharisees’ hate messengers. The span of prophecy is the most significant key to unlock everything. Always understand that God always aids his people (God’s people) throughout history. Apocalypse is not intended only for the end times, but for the entire history of the humble people of God. A single prophecy can include the church era and also include the ancient faithful of Israel. For example, John in Revelation 13 includes past empires and Daniel speaks of expeditions fulfilled by Antiochus who persecutes God’s people Israel. But such prophecy is also for the Church, which endured the expeditions of the Seven Muslim Caliphates who also persecuted God’s people, the Church, for 1260 lunar years. They also resemble the future expeditions of the Antichrist, in which he persecutes the church for only 1260 literal days as God speeds it all up “lest no flesh is saved”. This is why the Antichrist is a ‘little horn’, for he only rules for seven years after a covenant… Read more »