Prophetic dreams warn of earth splitting open

I had never paid much attention to the Planet X subject nor been interested in it until I received this dream about 3 months ago.

In the dream, I was in an office building made of the tilt wall construction and had a patio area where you could walk out with a half wall to keep people from falling off the balcony. It seemed I was several floors off the ground because I had a good view of the earth for miles.

All of a sudden, I noticed the earth began to split apart right in front of me, like being opened by a zipper. The buildings and other things then just fell into this huge opening in the earth. It was like watching an earthquake movie produced by Hollywood.

I had a difficult time believing what I was seeing until I looked up to the sky and saw a large planet directly in front of my view. It was passing by the earth, between the sun and earth, and had a light thin mist ring around it. I thought it was odd because I knew Venus also had rings but this one was wispy and faint.

Then I began to take the opening of the earth seriously because the crack in the earth began traveling rapidly towards the building I was in. I knew I was going to die or be swallowed up by this, so I just sat down in the farthest back corner of the balcony to brace myself and in case I had the opportunity to jump out to safety. Just as the earth opened up at my building where I was surely ready to be killed…..I woke up.

I felt this was such an odd dream, as I never dream of stuff like this, so I placed it on the back burner until I received another dream last week.

In this dream, I was with some younger women whom I was not well acquainted with, but we had a friendly relationship. They appeared to be single women who lived in a high rise apartment building. I was outside with 1 or 2 of them when the ground began to shake and rumble and then began opening up.

The way it opened up was different than the first dream. It was like a flower blooming. In other words, it was breaking open in areas and the parts that were opening up rose up from the ground and out of these openings in the earth, red flames were rising up. This anomaly began spreading all over the area.

I told the ladies, “We must reach safety immediately.”

So we went to one of their vehicles and were driving around these firey areas, quickly trying to leave the area. End of dream.

Interpretation:

Having two similar dreams like this is unusual. I believe I was shown the earth will rock, roll and go into extreme distress at some point in time in the not so distant future. I believe I was shown the planet passing in front of earth to prepare me for the event, should it happen, and to let me know there is a previously unseen planet out there that could possibly show itself and wreak havoc on earth.

Scripture Reference:

19 The earth is broken asunder, the earth is split through, the earth is shaken violently.
20 The earth reels to and fro like a drunkard and it totters like a shack, for its transgression is heavy upon it, and it will fall, never to rise again.
21 So it will happen in that day, that the Lord will punish the host of heaven on high, and the kings of the earth on earth. (Isaiah 24:19-21)

Carrie McClure

Author: Carrie McClure

Carrie McClure was born into a Christian family whose faith goes back centuries to the founding fathers of the United States. When she was a child, Satan tried to take her live numerous times, but God kept her alive through difficult times. Carrie was baptized at about age 13, but did not become serious about her faith until I was in her twenties when she faced a life threatening situation and called out for God for help. She then began having dreams and visions of impending things to come, which have dramatically increased and are prophetic in nature. Carrie is married with no children.

JohnF
JohnF
April 18, 2018 11:46 AM

“I believe I was shown the planet passing in front of earth to prepare me for the event, should it happen, and to let me know there is a previously unseen planet out there that could possibly show itself and wreak havoc on earth.”

That’s why the Government Sprays the Sky – To Hide the Incoming Judgement.!!!!!

“Woe to you, teachers of the law (Lawyers/Politicians) and Pharisees (Religious), you hypocrites! You shut the door of the kingdom of heaven in people’s faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to.” Matthew 23:13

Antwon
Antwon
April 18, 2018 5:03 PM

JohnF you are correct. The Nibru/ Planet X/ Wormwood system is here. That is why they are chemtrailing. Also if you see the sun rise and sunset. You will see the red dust or pinkish color. You are woke my brother

Megan Manrubia
April 18, 2018 11:08 PM

I live in California and one evening I had seen the sunset and it was literally hot pink/magenta. I have never seen a sunset like that ever in my 31 years of living. Things definitely are changing and things definitely look different…..even the blue sky at times looks darker, in the middle of the day….I see sun halos and within the halo it is dark (super wierd)…just a bunch of wierd stuff. Not one day goes by that I don’t see a bunch of chem trailing😕😣

Antwon
Antwon
April 19, 2018 6:23 AM

Sister Meghan, yes! You are seen it. The halos are seen all around the world. This planet and the system is big. It was discovered in 1982. They wrote about it in the news paper then stop talking about it. In 2007 it began to come closer to the sun. That is why they always do chemtrails in front of the sun. Keep your eyes to the skies.

Susan
April 20, 2018 12:12 PM

Brother Antwon, could you share the anticipated time it WILL be able to be seen?
I followed gil broussard in the past, but things really have been quiet (or i havent been paying proper attention.)

In.2.it.ive
In.2.it.ive
April 23, 2018 11:14 PM

Yes I concur, it is the Nemesis system which Planet X/Nibiru/Red dragon/Red Kachina/Destroyer is a part of. Nasa and msm have admitted its existence only to sweep it under the rug and attempt to discredit those who are aware. Nibiru is what causes the 6th Seal, Rev.12:6 pole shift, then rapture immediately after. This system also includes Wormwood which destructs/poisons 1/3rd of the earth. It is what causes some of the trumpet and bowl judgements. Meteors and asteroids from the debris tail of Nibiru will hit 1st (meteors are hitting arnd world at record pace lately), then we will see huge planets in the sky after meteors/asteroids. The 6th seal megaquake, pole shift, rapture will be very soon after planets are visible in the sky. Nibiru is massive and due to its electromagnetic pull and close proximity to Earth is what causes Rev. 6:12 pole shift which literally spins us into a new dimension/new heaven/new earth. Nibiru is causing the poles to shift right now, even msm is having to admit poles are shifting, its also throwing off pilots, weather, and wildlife. Also record earthquakes and extreme weather (Its Nibiru not global warming lies) Ive seen and even felt these events occur on many occasions upon meditating on the word and praying. Have seen over 50 visions come to fruition is why i share. Repent for the Kingdom of Heaven draws nigh.

John Barry
John Barry
April 18, 2018 2:07 PM

Brother JohnF a month ago I would have disagreed you about chem-trails ,now I do think that is one of the reasons they ( it is bigger than our government ) are spraying the sky . In Ezekiel it says GOD will put the hooks in Gog & Magogs jaws and pull them into battle . I have always wondered how or what GOD would use to force them to do what they do not want to do . I believe this meteor / comet or planet is what creates the chaos & desperation that forces governments world wide to go to war to survive . They don’t want to go to war and use nukes , CREATOR will force their hand by shaking the world and sending them into desperation to survive . my theory , Blessings .

Elizabeth Marie
April 18, 2018 11:47 AM

Carrie, thank you for sharing your dreams! I believe that they are prophetic! Many years ago, I received a very strong ‘word’ from the LORD–I heard that “the earth will crack!” At the time I didn’t know exactly what the LORD was pointing to— but now I believe it has to do with a polar shift that could be caused by rogue planets or planet alignments. The LORD also keeps telling, me in the messages I have been receiving, to keep looking to the skies for what is coming.

Barbara
Barbara
April 18, 2018 12:47 PM

In September 2017, the Lord showed my husband the Rapture and the great delusion. He saw a huge red object near the Earth. This object removed or lessoned our gravitational pull for a few seconds. He saw everything go up, and Christians just kept going! You can imagine the chaos if we lost gravitational pull for even a second. Everyone goes up, but some are never found. There would be destruction and chaos everywhere.

Perhaps the earthquakes take place as the planet gets closer and we have a close enough encounter that our gravitational pull is affected.

Daniel
Daniel
April 18, 2018 10:47 PM
The Great Delusion is ‘Alien Disclosure’. The so-called ‘Elite’ worship, in a way at least, the fallen ‘Watchers’, fallen angels/other spiritual entities, and their hybrid ‘children’ like the giants, minotaurs and other horrors of the ancient world. The world of Noah was more advanced than we know, quite possibly more advanced than today in some places such as what we know as ‘Atlantis’. Its possible they might try and fake a rapture like event or even try and put their own spin on the real one but that’s not the big lie. The big lie, which is the original lie, is that man ‘Can be as gods’ by merging with technology and becoming like our ‘ancestors’ we called the old gods like Baal, Shiva and such. If you do a little research into the techies they are obsessed with the occult. Executives from big tech companies like Apple pay big bucks to have giant ceremonies on Greek islands inside the abandoned temples. Burning Man and Bohemian Grove are two examples here in America. At some point in the near future the idea will be floated that the ‘old gods’ aren’t just aliens like the History Channel (which is actually DISNEY, look it up) but are technologically ascended humans, or even groups of humans merged together with advanced almost ‘magical’ technology. Video games and other science fiction have been pushing this for some time now. They will point to Genesis 11:6 ” And the Lord said, “Indeed the people are one and they all have one language, and this is what they begin to do; now nothing that they propose to do will be withheld from them.” And they’ll say ‘look we could have ascended all humanity but that Christian-Jewish ‘God’ rebelled against us and doomed you all! So you will… Read more »
Antwon
Antwon
April 19, 2018 6:26 AM

You are speaking truth. I learned A lot of what you are talking from Steve Quayle.

Hope
April 20, 2018 11:48 AM

The Fallen are planting false artifacts in Antarctica and will also have “ancient civilizations” under the earth to prove that they seeded us. Oh the power of the delusion will be STRONG and will deceive MANY who are not following Christ!

Rowena O
Rowena O
May 12, 2018 6:53 AM

See ATHEAREAL, The Battle for Heaven and Earth (Biblical Cosmology Document), on You Tube. Is about 2 hours long but gives the big concepts much as you have done, Daniel,Antwon, and Hope.
Am not skilled to do the links but do heartily recommend an investment of time to watch it all, not just skim it as I have done with other long videos when busy.

Carrie McClure
April 18, 2018 2:26 PM

Hi Barbara, the planet I saw moving by the earth had an orangey tint to it.

Anton Keyter
Anton Keyter
April 19, 2018 12:31 AM

Hi Carrie. I lean toward a more symbolic meaning of your dream. The orange planet is a sign of Mars(god of war) referring to War. The faint ring around it is a sign of War being bound or limited. The fact that the ring is faint could indicate a cloud or then “spirit”. I think this could indicate that ABBA Father has bound war or limited war by His Holy Spirit, or bound war for a limited time. The division in the earth indicate people will be divided by this war or it will cause a complete separation between people(sheep and goats maybe). The planet moving between the sun and earth indicate that light will be removed from the earth. To sum up: War(conflict, strife) will come to earth. The time(ring) of the war will be limited. These will be dark times on the earth. This war will divide the people of earth. Sometimes we loose the true interpretation in the panic of the symbolism, I’ve also experienced this many times, Then ABBA YHWH always bring me back to the true symbolism. Please test my interpretation under die Blood of Jesus to help settle it in your heart.

Barbara
Barbara
April 18, 2018 5:34 PM

He said it was reddish orange. He said it looked like a planet.

Megan Manrubia
April 18, 2018 7:06 PM

I too have had a dream of a planet passing by earth and within days I also had 2 asteroid dreams. I received these dreams a little over a year ago. This is confirmation for me! I also had no idea what this huge x sphere planet was until I started noticing tons of people were getting similar dreams. I did the research and have now seen this incoming system on Alaskan cams, best sky cams to see these celestial bodies. The earth is already cracking in various places and the oceans are receding and surging like the earth is tottering. This stuff is no joke, this is huge if God is bringing dreams and revelation to tons of people in the body of Christ. Thanks for sharing your article, GBY😇🕊 stay close to Jesus and listen to what He is saying today. 🙏

Johnm
Johnm
April 18, 2018 6:04 PM

I would suggest people look up Gill Broussard on YouTube. He has done amazing research on Planet X and how it ties to Bible history such as exodus, Joshua’s long day etc. i have listened to a lot of different videos but this guy has really done amazing research.

Thomas NoDoubt
Thomas NoDoubt
April 19, 2018 10:16 AM

Gil Broussard has brought some wonderful information to us and what he says is based upon thousands of independent astronomers sightings across the earth. (Some of) his conclusions are at odds with observations he has made himself about the timing of the arrival/events happening. I say this not to discredit him at all since I appreciate his help on this. All I am saying is that there is a spiritual understanding of these words from the Spirit/visions we receive and there is a physical meaning also and they are both accurate and correct one with the other even though they may not (appear to be) complementary.
Blessings and manifold thanks to all who are on here and every one who is seeking truth through these pages, truly through the spirit of truth, and the way and the Life, our King, our Messiah, our God!!! Jesus the Messiah, Yahuwshua haMashiach

Antwon
Antwon
April 18, 2018 6:19 PM

Yes! He’s the one I learned about planet X. In the biblical form. It is deep and correct the way things will happen to the earth.

Linda Hasche
April 18, 2018 8:58 PM

Hello Carrie,
I want to confirm the warning dream you shared.
The following is a Word I received from the LORD (see link below). I also included in that post multiple related warning dreams, including several about the comet that is coming.

If you or any go to the post, please consider listening to the song the Holy Spirit prompted me to share on that post. If you do, crank up the music and please have a seat. . . . It’s quite profound and eye-opening as well.

3-30-18 ~ THIS IS WHAT THE SOVEREIGN LORD SAYS: “The Hammer Is Coming” – BelieveActs2FIRE

Carrie McClure
April 19, 2018 12:13 AM

Linda Hasche
April 19, 2018 8:51 PM

You’re very welcome sister Carrie.
We have to remain “suited and booted” (Ephesians 6) . . .
Because there is going to be some demonically ugly stuff unleashed, but we have authority over it.

Here’s a video that is a “prep for warfare” song first shared with me by John Barry. And yes, some of the evil entities will be THAT big and THAT ugly:

Teresa Hatcher
April 18, 2018 1:26 PM

I am not prophetic but I had a dream I was in my house. Then female Tron like figure with red eyes (armor that was red and gold) was hovering in the air. She was positioned with her left shoulder to me. In the great distance over her right shoulder white streaks we’re falling from the sky but I never saw them striking earth. I was then taken inside where an angel was kneeling next to my young grandson. They we’re next to a window looking out and the angel was talking to my grandson in a low voice. I stated “witnessing to the innocent”. I then asked the angel if this was the end. I was told no and made to understand the land was stretching and water would become thin (scarce). I asked if I would go to heaven and I was told 1 of 3. I think I had completed only of three things. Then I was moved to what seemed like an outdoor patio made out of industrial glass where I had cases of water. And zombie like people were outside. Dream over. This was over a year ago and to this day I still remember every detail which doesn’t happen often. Not sure if this was a message, or just a strong dream.

Kodoko
Kodoko
April 19, 2018 12:53 PM

In recent news, there have been reports of the earth splitting in Kenya.

M.S.
M.S.
April 18, 2018 10:46 PM

I’ve had 3 visions right before waking on different nights.
1. I saw a map of the USA completely black
2. USA in black with vertical crack in the middle
3. Black background with the word ALPHA above the word FIRE

Brother Steven
April 18, 2018 6:11 PM

This could easily qualify for the “event” that so many people have Prophesied that would change our lives for the remainder of our time on this side of the Millennium.