Prophetic Dreams Reveal Russian Invasion of United States

russian_invasion

I received an email yesterday from Z3 News contributor Missy Pennington. She shared the following two prophetic dreams, one received by her husband and the other by her. Both dreams reveal an invasion of Russian soldiers in the United States.

“I started reading Z3 News not too long ago. Many of the dreams and visions have been very confirming. Both my husband and I have had an increase in both dreams and visions in the past year or so. We’ve been in ministry for a number of years, pastored a church, and now are teaching bible studies out of our home.

I thought I would pass on the dreams that we’ve had. I think it is just another confirmation of the Lord speaking to and warning his children.

Two nights ago, my husband had a dream that I believe is prophetic. In his dream, he was in an open field in what seemed to be like a ten-acre military park. There were a few other people with him. He looked up into the sky and saw multiple American F14 jet fighters flying above in a circular formation. As he looked closer, the jets began to transform into larger cargo styled bombers.

He knew something was wrong. He turned and looked at the ground and saw there were large wooden boxes in the distance. There were doors on the boxes and they opened and military men began to emerge out of them. There were dozens of boxes and hundreds of men in American uniforms.

His first thought was that our military was conducting some sort of military exercise. The men looked American, but as they got closer to him, he realized they were speaking Russian. He decided to run because all of his guns and ammo were in one of those wooden boxes. As he was running, he realized he was too far away and he would either be killed or captured. This is where the dream ended.

When he told me about his dream, I remembered that I had also had a dream about a Russian invasion. I went back to my journal entry which was October 24, 2015. My dream was very short, but I saw a large stack of bound newspapers hit the ground. The headline said ‘RUSSIA INVADES…’ but I could not read where it invaded. I knew it was a US newspaper and I knew it had happened in a US city or region, but I was not able to see where. That is where the dream ended.

Intercessory prayer has increased on both my husband and I in the past year and a half.  We believe the unified prayers of the saints have been effective regarding the election and if we stay on course and continue with ferverent prayer, we can avoid a foreign invasion as well. God bless you! “

These prophetic dreams echo the same warning delivered to America by the late Dmitru Duduman. He received many dreams and visions warning that unless America repents of our sins before God, we will be invaded by Russia.

I believe repentance is the only way to avoid this judgment. Offering up prayers without genuine repentance is ineffective, but the effective prayers of a RIGHTEOUS man will get results (James 5:16). The prayers of an unrighteous man will not get results. So the first step is not asking God to bring our nation to repentance, but first we must turn away from our own sins and seek God’s forgiveness and right standing in our own life. Then our prayers will be effective when we ask God to heal our land and establish His kingdom here.

Antwon
Antwon
November 29, 2016 9:00 AM

We can’t pray away the will of God! We need to be telling people to pray for family friends and loved ones that they get their hearts right with God! Judgement has be set in the heavenly court. Pray for his straight to be there for those who don’t know……

Diane
Diane
November 29, 2016 10:34 AM

I agree judgment has been set, and unless massive repentance comes in this nation, it will fall on us. but in every instance in the Bible that i know of, the instrument of God’s judgment went too far, causing more harm than God called for. what we do NOT know is whether the judgment is a natural event like an earthquake, or this invasion. Many people have been warned, which is a call to prayer for God to bring repentance and turn away the judgment, just as occurred in Ninevah after Jonah warned them. i have not heard of anyone receiving the invasion dream twice, indicating that it cannot be turned away. Since we are not certain, we should pray for God’s mercy – that is what He has told me to do. He can send the judgment, no problem. it is only by intercession, as with Abraham and Lot, that mercy can reduce the judgment. He is a God of mercy as well as judgment, but He abides by His own rules. if we ask for His mercy, He can grant it. please join us in praying for mercy, and the turning away of this portion of the judgment. as with David, i would rather fall into the hand of God than into the hand of the enemy. Pray for our nation!

Peggy A.
November 29, 2016 10:42 AM

Or pray for mercy in the midst of the (redemptive) judgments.

expat guy
expat guy
November 30, 2016 2:50 AM

I agree Antwon, I can’t understand why people try to pray away judgement instead of praying there be a large harvest when judgment comes. It’s the equivalent to kicking against the goads. as you said you can’t pray away will of God.

On another note, to compliment Missy’s dream. I had a dream last night. I was visting a friend I served with in the army who was in Syria and a 3 star general general in my dream.

He showed me around but what I remember is he said war could start anyday now while you’re here. It could be pizza or mean something.

Antwon
Antwon
November 30, 2016 6:34 AM

That’s weird that the word pizza came up. While its been used with the pedifile ring going on with the government.

Meghan Marks
November 29, 2016 9:07 PM

“The day of the LORD is indeed great and very awesome,
And who can endure it?
“Yet even now,” declares the LORD,
“Return to Me with all your heart,
And with fasting, weeping and mourning;
And rend your heart and not your garments.”
Now return to the LORD your God,
For He is gracious and compassionate,
Slow to anger, abounding in lovingkindness
And relenting of evil.
Who knows whether He will not turn and relent
And leave a blessing behind Him,
Even a grain offering and a drink offering
For the LORD your God?
Joel 2:11-13

“Then shall there enter into the gates of this city kings and princes sitting upon the throne of David, riding in chariots and on horses, they, and their princes, the men of Judah, and the inhabitants of Jerusalem: and this city shall remain for ever.” (Jeremiah 17:25) There’s the opportunity for judgments or for blessings. This can go two ways depending on our response.

Frank Dzielski
November 29, 2016 2:56 PM

It was 45 years ago I had a reoccurring dream perhaps a year or two before I gave my life to Jesus. In the dream I am sneaking around at night so that I could not be seen. I remember sitting on the floor in a basement with the lights out with others, hoping that we would not be found. There were three distinct military soldiers involved each having a different look. One looked Russian or Eastern European, another was from an Oriental country and the third was perhaps from South America, dark features with caps like Fidel Castro would normally wear.

I find it timely that just within the last several months I have heard of so many that have had similar dreams, and mine being so long ago.

At around that same time I also had a dream of Hell. Now that with the above dream brought to surface understanding that I had need of a savior.

Shalom,
Frank

Ken Harbeson
Ken Harbeson
November 29, 2016 7:04 PM

Confirming post indeed James. My mother had a dream of our whole family on the run from something and finally at the end of her dream she saw a man chasing us she knew was Russian. Also I had a dream about planes bombing my childhood home, the thing that was weird were the planes looked older not new technology but when I researched I found that Russia has similar looking planes from world war 2. Take these to the Lord in prayer and see what he shows you. Thanks James for all you do. You do more for the Lord then you might realize.

Peggy A.
November 29, 2016 8:25 PM

Amen, JAMES BAILEY will be up for quite a number of AWESOME CROWNS at the Bema Seat. It’ll be quite a moment for him!!! This includes with any that assist him behind the scenes (like ROB; I believe that’s his name).

A. Ayer
A. Ayer
November 29, 2016 1:32 PM

Some time back Steve Quayle posted several alerts saying that there were lots of Russians in the Gatlinburg area. I would have to look again, but many residents of the area said there were many Russian-speaking large, soldier-built men in their town. After I read this, and then heard of the fires in Gatlinburg, his alerts immediately came to mind. I am sure many here remember those alerts too. Didn’t have time to read all of this here–not sure if this was mentioned already. God bless!

Brenda
Brenda
November 30, 2016 11:11 PM

A. Ayer, my thoughts exactly when the fires started. And check out the SQ alert for today, Nov 30, from the military guy who said they were trained this way with the fires. Would seem like Gatlinburg is a beta test.

November 29, 2016 7:10 AM

I’ve been pondering on this issue of a Russian invasion of the US for quite some time. In my closed eye vision of NYC, I saw what appeared to be a special type of Russian military helicopter hovering quietly past some buildings in Manhattan…I am not sure whether the middle part of my vision when I was taken to another part of the globe was Russia, however l, I wonder whether God just wanted to alert my attention to the fact that the attack is somehow linked to Russia. With Trump’s election and seeming friendliness with Vladimir Putin it begs the question…why would Putim invade the US during a Trump presidency? One would have thought he would have invaded during Obama’s tenure as it is no secret that Obama and Putin do not have any respect for each other and tensions between the US and Russia have never been this precarious since the days of the Cold War.

Sherry
Sherry
November 29, 2016 8:51 AM

Maybe as some have stated, Trump doesn’t get in as president and Obama stays in as the last president or Hillary gets in by default. Either way, Putin is not fond of either Obama or Hillary. Putin gets pushed and the US gets attacked. As James stated, without true repentance, this judgment is coming. January is still a long way away and anything can happen.

November 29, 2016 9:50 AM

Sherry I am inclined to agree with your comments. I was trying to figure out how Trump fits into the picture but I think what is most likely to happen is the US will stage a false flag terror/nuclear attack and blame Russia as the perpetrators…I think this probably will happen before Trump starts his first day in office. We shall see…I don’t think we have much longer to wait now…too many people having dreams and visions about s coming disaster. I will continue to pray for the people of America especially the lost who do not know the Lord to come out of the darkness and into God’s glorious light.

Sherry
Sherry
November 29, 2016 11:09 AM

You could be right Natalie. The Russians are getting blamed for everything anyway. Keep praying for the people of this country, we appreciate it.

Kristy
Kristy
November 29, 2016 12:29 PM
November 29, 2016 1:03 PM

Absolutely Sherry I’ve never heard more talk of Russia and nuclear weapons in general as much as I have this year. The mainstream media like daily mail are really war mongering!

Peggy A.
November 29, 2016 10:44 AM

Natalie,
Are you in the U.K.?

November 29, 2016 1:01 PM

I am Peggy I live in London, I’m on my way to work and I tell you it’s freezing here!

expat guy
expat guy
November 30, 2016 3:06 AM

Natalie, only God knows the truth but I lived and worked in Russia many years and my take is Obama and Putin are not at odds with each other–they are on same side just like leaders political parties whether dems or rhinos appear to be marching to same agenda though they are supposed to be at odds.

Though I do not doubt the prophets, to be honest I am having trouble believing russians would invade. They are a long suffering, patient people who normally don’t get too worked up. Even so called Russian revolution was not staged by Russians and in my experience even Russian Mafia is not Russian, only the lower level thugs but at the top–it is not Russian.–that type fanaticism is not them. If you knew Russia like I do, its really not their history or culture–they have been historically invaded not vica versa.

I also do not go as far as Rick Wiles who I respect who paints Russia as righteous and honorable though it does seem many policies and laws are more righteous than America.

November 30, 2016 8:55 PM

Expat guy I agree I think they’re all working towards the same agenda. I said this exact thing to my mum earlier. I can’t remember where I heard this but a while back I read that the systems of communism and capitalism have been made to deliberately fail in order to convince people that we need “another” solution for lasting peace and prosperity…that solution is a global

November 30, 2016 8:55 PM

Global government* according to the elite.

Rachel Baxter
November 29, 2016 9:50 PM

Neville Johnson and Sadhu Salvarsan speak on the Russian invasion of America.

Jesse Terrelle
Jesse Terrelle
November 29, 2016 11:36 AM

Thank you brother James for sharing these dreams about a Russian invasion. We’ve hear several of these over the years. Even Hollywood produced RED DAWN over 30 years ago. The important thing as you said, and Diane alluded too–is personal repentance. We have to be right before we pray for our nation to get right. Amen. LORD help me.

Jesse Terrelle
Jesse Terrelle
November 29, 2016 11:37 AM

heard

Diane
Diane
November 29, 2016 9:08 AM

as with Joseph’s prophetic dreams and Pharaoh’s dreams, having the dream twice is an indication of being set in stone [the same person having it twice]. when we get it once, it is a warning, and a call to prayer. Just as James said, our own repentance is required first. then we need to pray for repentance in America. it does not matter who the leader is. if we do not repent, the judgment will come. Please fall on your faces before God in repentance, as Daniel did for his nation in Daniel Ch 9, and pray for our nation!

wwalker
wwalker
November 29, 2016 9:52 AM

Good word and something we should take seriously as a matter of prayer. First time I heard this (Russians invading) was in 2003 on an old CD by Mike Bickle. Praise God for His mercy and patience.

Peggy A.